It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This generation in power thinks your enslavement is their right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Think about it, take a look at the pensions of our government and the unions they are using to institute their agenda.

We have a Bell California with a city manager making over $800k/year and they fired him after hearing the information. Actually, some residents were calling for his hide to be stapled to the city hall. Sounds good to me.

What is REALLY luciferian humor is when the people begin to realize now that he is retiring, he is going to get a $500k/year PENSION!!!!!!!!

Yes, those DAMN private sector folks that are making $5 million on a private companies pay are ripping you off, OH WAIT A MINUTE, they are NOT taking YOUR money, they are taking money from a PRIVATE COMPANY! Where YOU have no frelling say.

But no, let us FOCUS on the private instead of the public. Come on, you want to work YOUR entire life to pay 10% of ONE public official's pension, RIGHT? Kind of makes the Greek debacle into perspective. Think about this, are YOU paying for a private companies pension, or are you paying for the PUBLIC official's pension?

FOCUS people, a private company does NOT cost you ONE SOLITARY DIME. But the supposed PUBLIC officials DO!

Where exactly should your FOCUS be?

Just saying!

[edit on 8/6/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
FOCUS people, a private company does NOT cost you ONE SOLITARY DIME. But the supposed PUBLIC officials DO!

Where exactly should your FOCUS be?

Ummm...

1. RE: Focus - how about both.
2. RE: Private Companies - how about the dozens ifnot hundreds of companies that are subsidised by tax payers (ie defense contractors and corn farmers)

The end

I personally don't think this was worth a new thread.

[edit on 6/8/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I am not sure why you needed to bring in the private company argument. I think most people are outraged at government salaries. Ghost also has a good point that nearly 50% of business, private business, regularly are paid by the federal and state governments for some purpose.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Yes, subsidies should END, completely.

See how that works. Consensus.

If private industry costs us NOTHING, which means that the GOVERNMENT does not stick their well endowed NOSES into everything, this crap hole deficit gone crazy would not occur.

Think about this, if a PRIVATE pension system fails, who pays for it? NOT THE FRELLING taxpayers, that is who.

Who pays when the GOVERNMENT pensions fail?

Simple mathematics and accounting. I would REALLY love to see how much of our taxation goes to the GOVERNMENT for pensions. Ever think THAT could be shown?

new topics

top topics

join