It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

This is a [decree] by God: Any soul who refuses the teachings of Christ is not welcome in heavens

So for instance Anne wants to deny karma is real this [in turn] generates for her in future negative experience from karma of her own file

You do know that neither Christ, nor the God of Abraham, preached anything remotely resembling Karma, right? In fact, the teachings of Christ include nothing about a second, third, or Nth go-around on Earth. Christ was a very condemning individual. A human being has one single chance to receive the Kingdom of Heaven according to Christ and His teachings. That chance is this current life.

According to Christ "none may come to the Father but through me", so yes, one must profess a love of Christ and an adherence to His teachings in order to receive the Kingdom of Heaven. However, Christ's teachings break down like this:

(1) Every human possesses two distinct bodies: the first is the physical shell, or human structure. The second is a Soul, variously called the Body of Light, Perfect Body, True Body, and others.

(2) This Soul is corrupted by Sin, which is passed down to every generation of humans born since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden; meaning every generation ever.

(3) The Original Sin—from which all other sin is begotten—was brought into the world by the consumption of the Forbidden Fruit, of which Adam and Eve both partook. This is traditionally called the Fall of Man, the birth of evil, the First Temptation, and other titles. The classical depiction is that of the Devil, in the guise of a Snake, tempting Eve with coy words to partake of the fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

(4) Christ, the Anointed One, who is the avatar of the Lord—born of a virgin on December 24th, adorned by the magi of the land, who grows up to be a minister, prophet, and savior—absolved humanity of Original Sin by suffering, and dying on the cross, for all of humanities Sins.

(5) However, because of humanities freewill—ordained to them upon creation—we still commit Sin despite being absolved of it. This causes all sorts of problems for God and Christ, both of whom love us endlessly but despise sin. Christ therefore taught, before being killed, that the absolution of the Lord would judge all according to their repentance against their sins.

(6) Therefore, upon the occurrence of the physical death every physical body lies in wait, holding it's soul in until the Final Judgment, wherein it shall be judged worthy, or unworthy of attaining the Kingdom of God.

(7) During the Final Judgment every soul will rise from every deceased body and stand before Christ and God's holy choirs of angels. Alongside these risen souls will be the souls of all those who are still living, also standing trial for the same judgment.

(8) Those souls who have not repented for their sins and accepted Christ as the Savior of humanity will be condemned to eternal torment and damnation in the fires of Hell without hope of being admitted now, or at a later time.

(9) Those souls who have repented and accepted Christ as the Savior of humanity will be forgiven and allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven where they shall be the bride of Christ for eternity.

There is no Karma, or Cosmic Law in Christ's teachings. There is only Christ, and His connection to God. If one accepts Karma—a doctrine of Hinduism and Buddhism—than one will not find him or herself welcomed into the Kingdom of God by Christ.

Hinduism is a polytheistic faith in which a soul is reborn to new life—working from minerals, to plant life, to animal life, to the caste system of human life, to demi-god castes, to full divinity castes—over and over again until pure perfection is attained. This process, in Hindu doctrine, has been going on since time immemorial. The gods today were once minerals and plants millions of years ago. Likewise, the people in the Untouchable caste today will be the Brahmans of tomorrow. Christ's teachings do not allow for new lives to be granted so a soul may learn to live justly. Christ's teachings allow for one lifetime, and one lifetime only. It is hypocritical to assume Christ and Karma coincide.

Buddhism is an atheistic philosophy—not a religion—which teaches that the soul is unimportant, and that Karma is only an illusory device meant to keep humans stored and stuck in the Wheel of Saṃsāra. The Dharma of Buddhism teaches that there is a place of transcendent existence beyond duality, beyond divinity, beyond corporeal or incorporeal form, beyond Karma, beyond everything. This state may be attained by following the life-path which the Buddha discovered:

(1) recognition of, & overcoming of the Twelve Nidānas
• Ignorance
• Volitional Formations
• Consciousness
• Name and Form
• Six Senses
• Methods of Contact
• Feelings Created By Contact
• Craving
• Clinging
• Becoming
• Birth
• Old Age & Decay & Death

(2) recognition & subjugation of the Five Aggregates
• Form (earth body / wind body / water body / fire body)
• Feeling / Emotion
• Mental Formations
• Perception
• Consciousness

(3) acceptance & understanding of the Three Marks of Existence
• Impermanence
• Suffering
• Non-self

(4) seeking guidance in the Three Jewels
• Buddha
• Dharma
• Sangha)

(5) accepting the Four Noble Truths
• all of life is suffering
• suffering is a by-product of clinging to desire
• all suffering may be ceased
• practicing the eightfold path ceases suffering

(6) Adherence to the Noble Eightfold Path
• Right View
• Right Intention
• Right Speech
• Right Action
• Right Livelihood
• Right Effort
• Right Mindfulness
• Right Concentration

Again, all of this is against Christ's teachings, which still have a Godhead in charge of everything and allow for the continuation of the body in some form, and put emphasis and weight on the existence of the soul. Christ would not, and did not, accept the Buddhist teachings then, nor would He now.

In all, ACB, you profess a need for a love of Christ and His teachings all the while demonstrating a lack of knowledge of any of Christ's teachings at all. Karma, extra-terrestrials, Higher Awareness, densities, cosmic law, and Awakened Beings do not exist anywhere in Jesus' teachings, or God's words, or Christian doctrine (where Jesus and God come from) anywhere. I am sorely disappointed by your lack of research into subject matters which you profess to be the foundations for your awakening. Surely it is hypocritical enough to make the baby Jesus cry.

Yours truly,

~ Wandering Scribe

We already seen what happens to you, you dont want to know but it cause of your actions and things you messed with that you shouldnt have. This is possible to be changed if you stop being such a self serving person and begin to understand what Christ truely represented instead of argueing with One carrying the Authority of God 'creator' Adonai.

All teachings past to the world are of the same origin 'Christ' this does not manner in which lifetime such Christed ones came it is all the same Truth each a piece supporting the rest, hence their is only one Way to heaven and that is through Christ to deny this means you can not leave this density, of course you can leave with lucifer into the 4th density STS if so choose but that doesnt go to heaven either until they become Christed and live by it most them will return to 3rd density in incarnations to work of their karma.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by DClairvoyant

From what angle would you like to learn about Gabriel and Legion (also known as the Gerasenes Demon)?

Gabriel (literally: God is my strength) is one of the two highest ranking angels in Judeo-Christian lore. Gabriel is a male angel who presides over annunciation, resurrection, mercy, vengeance, death, and revelation. Gabriel is considered to be the ruler of the First Heaven, and often times is believed to sit on the left-side of the Lord (Michael being on the right).

Gabriel is considered to be the angel whom depicted the Koran to Mohammad. In Islam Gabriel is the angel presiding over truth. Gabriel is also the angel responsible for laying waste to Sodom and Gomorrah. Gabriel is responsible for several other acts of violence carried out by the Lord.

Interestingly enough, Gabriel is not a Judeo-Christian being, but is actually of Chaldean origin.

Legion is a collection of demons, which is why it professes itself as such to Christ. The demons are of varied castes and ranks, and all are of less-powerful positions than commonly recognized demons (like Beelzebub, Abydon, mammon, Leviathan, Belphegor and the like).

That is the best I can give you right now, DC.

~ Wandering Scribe

You forgot something Gabriel is also associated to death, the legion concept is correct that is involved too, maybe it already began.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't believe in Karma? News to me.

Oh wait! That must mean I don't believe in someone else's version of Karma.

Got it!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hey there ACB!

I have some words of wisdom for you. Why don't you follow the T&C's of this website and stop being a jerk.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

You see, many on this thread has had to indure YOUR abusive & hateful statements. When you tell people they are going to die in fire because they reject you, that is HATEFUL and ABUSIVE! (I had to deal with an abusive boyfriend in my younger days, so I know what a threat is) If you insist on preaching your new "religion" I will feel the need to report you to a mod. You have scared may people away from this tread with your threats and "holier than thou" attitude. People have a choice on what to believe. If you do not agree with them, then just move on and quit trying to scare people into your "religion". You can believe your religion and share your thoughts here, but quit telling people they are going to burn for not believing you, it makes you into a whining child. Quit comparing people to Satan or Satan's seed, and please quit preaching in broken language.

Now I'm sure your gonna reply with some death & destruction for me. Call me stupid or ignorant, and not gonna make the harvest (he's a clue, I already did. Try some manual labor ACB, it does the mind good!). Please save your broken message about your religion and how I'm not worthy. I really don't care what you think. You have proven to me to be just another anonymous internet junkie that gets his gollies off on being a jerk on the internet.

EDIT TO ADD: there are also borad rules against really long qoutes, like the one you did above. So here's my question. If you can not even follow this website's rules, how in the heck can you follow the rules of the universe???

edit on 4-10-2010 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What if a person chose to follow Buddha instead of Yeshua?
Another thing intrigues me about Yeshua. Was Yeshua really married to Mary Magdalene and is there really a royal bloodline (from Yeshua)?
edit on 4-10-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I do believe Christ is a Light Being of a Benevolent Watchers Group - - - which has followed the "birth" of human - - - and sends many representatives to Earth to help guild man in development to a higher understanding then just physical.

Are they Spirit or Physical Being? I say they are evolved Physical Beings which have reached the understanding of Energy.

Meaning these Benevolent Watchers are part of the Physical "game" - - - of a much higher level then we are. They could even be sub-creators.

Are they Spirit? Of course - - as we are - - of the One.
-----------------------------------------------------

As far as man's writings and interpretations of Christ's teachings. They can not be understood from physical Earth. Instead read them as if you are a Light Being. Read them as "from above" - - not "below".

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

post by AdonaiChristBless

You forgot something Gabriel is also associated to death

Oh, really?

post by Wandering Scribe

angel who presides over annunciation, resurrection, mercy, vengeance, death, and revelation.

Did I now, ACB? Seems like I didn't.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We already seen what happens to you, you dont want to know

I've seen what happens to me, too. However, you must be looking through the wrong looking glass if you assume I don't want to know. Here's the great big reality of what will happen to me:

I will continue to age, and along the way I will make some new friends. Among these friends I will teach several spiritual insights which will help them come to terms with their own morality. Then, one day I will die. At my funeral will gather everyone who I have ever touched, or inspired. After my funeral my body will slowly decompose while my essence transcends language and contemplation to become something beyond both words and thoughts.

but it cause of your actions and things you messed with that you shouldnt have

Nothing is "off-limits" to a sentient being who exists to question and challenge every pre-conceived notion of what reality is. That being so, I regret nothing, and feel no guilt for past misadventures. Tales of my own misdeeds affect me in no great way, as I have come to terms with who I am, what I've done, and where I am headed. It seems as though you still see everything in terms of "good" and "bad" objectively. You know no sense of subjective existence. What a pity.

This is possible to be changed if you stop being such a self serving person and begin to understand what Christ truely represented

Christ is a plagiarized allegorical representation of the solar Messiah in the age of Pisces, meant to represent the life of the sun throughout a year. And then an aeon (age). Jesus is a mythological hybrid of pagan allusions, metaphors, and myths all used by Rome, and later empires, for political control. Subjugation of the masses is what Christ really is.

instead of argueing with One carrying the Authority of God 'creator' Adonai

Maybe this Adonai made you... but if such is so—and judging by your own internal inconsistencies and short-comings— then he makes faulty things. Therefore, I'd rather not let an inept workman have his way with me.

Thanks, but no thanks.

All teachings past to the world are of the same origin

Wrong. Teachings evolve over time, as all things do.

Animism, paganism, polytheism, henotheism, monotheism, Hermeticism, occultism, theosophy, UFOlogy, fundamentalism, cult psychology, biology, astronomy, divination, spirituality, spiritism... they're all different belief systems because they're not the same in origin, intent, or destination.

Surely someone so wise as yourself would have done research on the evolution and history of religious, spiritual, and ethical teachings.

Or maybe not...

The rest is pseudo-biblical jargon, and mystic word-play without any substantial importance, or meaning. Satan, Yahweh, God and the Devil, angels, densities and the threat of limitless torment and torture! Oh no! Go ahead, ACB, prove the existence of God and the Devil. Then I'll listen a little more to your cryptic fire and brimstone speak.

'til then, why don't you open a book, or go talk with a priest, or sit down at a temple and listen to some monks discuss their faith. You might learn something!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

We are only told what is to be said but right now your damaging yourself with amount disinformation your are creating, it would take us years to go through all posts you have done over last few years and sort through the distortions you past onto others then they past onto others themself. We are simply saying your roll is not teacher and you are denying yourself from making true contact many of the things you say to us shows us you are not in contact with 6th density 'Higherself' so we are going to say that if you have spoken to a lightbeing it is of a lower density and may have been Archon program.

To me, I don't want to continue to speak what I know to over and over to you to insist on something, these are things I know and have faith in, but know already that Love is not error. Also, my Higher Self is not 6th, she is outside the Universe/construct, in the Beyond. The astrals/densities relate to the cosmos.

Like we said we do not see you in heaven as you reject the very teaching of Christ your being shown now, no one is welcome in heaven who does not first become Christed this is a fact. You can all remain in your egos searching for your own paths for eternity that is your freewill or you can realise their is only One path and that path is Christ and every single master in history followed this path and taught its meanings, but it was the same path not different paths but the same specific path to ascension in which their ego had to be tamed they had to stop the idea of 'own paths' to progress into the One path the path of Christ the path to God.

Not sure what to say to this, because Yeshua is my brother of Light, and watches over me as well. I am also aware of the Christ Consciousness, and that which extends beyond earth, but we are also not slaves to others. In fact that is a very lesson that must be learnt by all in this cosmos. That the laws of your heart do not condemn me for following the laws of mine. This is not without Higher Self and Family of Light watching over and deciding however, for there are truly negative acts that occur, but this is concerning those who are striving for positivity. Yeshua was one of many teachers. His basic message was also that the kingdom of heaven lay within us and that we could do greater than him even. That we are not to judge at all, and to forgive all things. That we are to love our neighbor as ourselves. But the bible, that war mongler is not God. We are not under the thumbs of negatives and their rules. We are here to love, and the true ones in control of this system are Higher Selves and the Family of Light. Yeshua is very loved.

Now only reason that what ET_MAN said could be real is if you actually at some point before harvest begin to realise what been said to you now and adopt the teachings of Christ and make it what your life is entirely about and this involves all of it including understanding the cosmic laws and following them without fail, in a Quantum perspective this is then possible so perhaps what been said to you now is what creates you a place in heaven for people must earn it and even Christ said this.

The time of this was both before and after this thread was made, and the context was absolutely nothing like what you said. You seem to think I think more highly of me than others. We're all the same, with the same enless progression of Future/Higher Selves, all outside this cosmos/universe/school. We're all in different grades here, but completely equal. I am not saying anything like what you suggest, and value everyone as my equal. But you are not the authority on me. Nor are you my reaper. You are my brother, my Family, and I love you, as my equal, and consider all you experience and feel, not wishing to disempower you any way, or prevent you from speaking your inner truth, though that does mean I have to agree with all or part of it. Nor does my agreement or disagreement have any bearing on my life, or destination. That would take lack of love and respect for you and even then we are here to learn and strive for perfection, not necessarily to be perfect, and that is far from the truth and I have only the best regard and wishes for you.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Actually Gabriel is meant to be the whole judging and things sort of like reasoning in a way if you would like to take it that way. However, the main thing that does raise a quiet interesting alarm bell is the legion, we are talking here the whole Angelic force or just the small group???. It truly depends on which one it is and who you want to ask truly to a certain extent without breaking of the protocols.

But...... if you are truly looking for Gabriel himself he is actually on Earth now and has been for the past 1-3 years time, so I do not think it should be hard for you to locate him DClairvoyant this is indeed a task you must decide to do or not to even get involved in.

Yet sense your encounters I would believe you should be able to easily locate him and be able to have a good chat with him.

In any case I am off to my English exam which honestly I doubt I will pass, but...... hey I have some faith that I will so it is good enough for me.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Christ is a plagiarized allegorical representation of the solar Messiah in the age of Pisces, meant to represent the life of the sun throughout a year. And then an aeon (age). Jesus is a mythological hybrid of pagan allusions, metaphors, and myths all used by Rome, and later empires, for political control. Subjugation of the masses is what Christ really is.

I like your definition of Christ too. You see - like a god - Christ is more of a label or descriptive. An all encompassed meaning from multiple experiences. He can't even get his name straight.

I really do believe off planet beings live amongst us - - and evolved Light Beings of a Benevolent Group of watchers work to evolve us in spiritual energy. So Christ is more of a symbol.

If you read ancient text from the perspective of a Light Being - - it makes a lot more sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The Bible is actually coded with the knowledge of the Ancients all you have to do is read with your inner given sight

The physical words are not the most important bit the ones that are important are hidden within the text it self ^_^

Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave

Sorry just need some humor for today hehehehe

Anyway, just read with your given talent it should making sense eventually.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Why would anyone except for those interested in old manuscripts and their historical value, wish to read that anyway? The most important things are right in front of us. Our family, friends, the world, those in needs. It depends on our own individual circumstances, the life in front of us, how great our circle of influence can be, but we need to try and speak up for peace and an end to war. Literally, between spending hours reading that or hours writing about poverty, or perhaps a video, or meditating and praying for peace, and equality, and holding light, shining light, encouraging. Some of us are able to get out more in our communities, we should b concern ourselves with others and making a difference. There are far more pressing things that need to be done. Spirituality and love are ongoing every day things.

I've read that, and I'm not reading that again. It did not impress me much, except for the part when Yeshua stepped in, for his message was Love. Though I've read other manuscripts where not everything he said, I agreed with, some of it was odd. We don't have to agree withe everything written, and its not even sure which sayings where his legitimate ones or not, to begin with.

The Family of Light outside the Universe are not the annanuki or ETs that wrote those documents, well they are some of the Family of Lights past selves perhaps, for us, the past selves, are the ones in this cosmos. . This is a cosmic school and the ones in this school are still not out Beyond yet.

edit to add: The bible is over a thousand pages long, and it is filled with: Conquering other people's lands and killing every one of them; killing your children who don't obey, wars, and depopulation of the planet, sacrifices, the list goes on and on, but I have to say, it horrified me. And yet, this is supposedly great words of ET wisdom, hmmm..............

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
I would like to learn more about Gabriel and Legion. I feel like I'm on to something.

They will be coming soon remember the trumpets, but understand parables describe many things in but a few words.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Something caught my eye whislt I was in the Asda supermarket last week and I was looking for an Angel on a front cover and came across a movie called LEGION where Saint Michael went against the Creator's order's to destroy the birth of the baby from the young women and ordered Gabriel and Michael and "Dog" Angel's i think down to the Earth surface where Saint Michael chose to go against the order's and he then chose to be Human and rescue the pregnant women and her daughter as he stated the only survivor's of Humanity will only survive protecting the baby all her life and she will be brought out of Darkness into the Light and humanity will be saved, though a consequence they would only be the survivor's left to restart Humanity and I don't want to spoil the ending for anybody though Saint Michael kept his FAITH and returned to Heaven and I truely believe the message here was The Creator too lost patient with Humanity however Gabriel took the Power for himself and became the Legion and rained down an army of Angels from The Heaven's into a demonic army which these angels possessed the bodies of the Homo Sapiens however as Saint Michael stated that these bodies are just vessle's, the Angel's cannot possess the Soul only the vessle.

It was rather a confusing film as Saint Michael was fighting with machine guns. Now deep down I feel that is wrong because I feel this is where the film mis-leads the viewer's and I feel that Saint Michael would face upto the FEAR with LOVE & LIGHT and NOT violence like the movie perceived him to be.

I do not believe everything from movies however some are pre-designed with Subliminal messages passed down through nudges within to the Director's, script writter's and so on to make these movies. For example The Matrix is very much similar.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Actually Gabriel is meant to be the whole judging and things sort of like reasoning in a way if you would like to take it that way. However, the main thing that does raise a quiet interesting alarm bell is the legion, we are talking here the whole Angelic force or just the small group???. It truly depends on which one it is and who you want to ask truly to a certain extent without breaking of the protocols.

But...... if you are truly looking for Gabriel himself he is actually on Earth now and has been for the past 1-3 years time, so I do not think it should be hard for you to locate him DClairvoyant this is indeed a task you must decide to do or not to even get involved in.

Yet sense your encounters I would believe you should be able to easily locate him and be able to have a good chat with him.

In any case I am off to my English exam which honestly I doubt I will pass, but...... hey I have some faith that I will so it is good enough for me.

Kind Regards

M

I only ever seek to stay connected with The Creator and Prime Creator's of all Universes of INFINITY & BEYOND! I chose NOT to even consider heading onto the wrong path and going against FAITH into the direction of Legion. The word Legion was announced to me in my Dream a while ago, and then the Arch Angel's were there protecting me.

It was so bizarre, and the movie called Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage as the Ghost Rider fight's Satan's Son and look's the Son into his eye's after he chose to become The Legion of Many, thousand's of EVIL Soul's and then The Ghost Rider sent him back to Hell and as he looked Legion in the eye's he read out his writes as Ghost Rider was the Creation of Satan for which Nicholas Cage had sold his Soul to the devil for the LOVE for his Father unknowningly and then after his Father's death the day after he planend to go after and fight Satan for any innocent blood that was spilled so that the Ghost Rider would send Satan back to Hell. And that he could not re-surface onto Earth's plane.

Another movie called Constantine, who' too acted upon as a Bounter Hunter sending demon's/Half-breed's back to Hell and at one point in the film John Constantine sacrificed his life to save another, now this is where I get confused again as I believe and feel that suicide is giving-up of ones own Faith?? Correct if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I just want to share the most beautiful picture and message that antar posted on my profile, for this is the oneness I believe in, alike and the same in nature, consciousness. That place within where we unite in Love and Universal Understanding.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dc4753a16a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Antar: thank you for this beautiful message. Peace, Love & Light!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

The Bible is actually coded with the knowledge of the Ancients all you have to do is read with your inner given sight

The physical words are not the most important bit the ones that are important are hidden within the text it self ^_^

Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave

The bible is such a small fraction of hand selected ancient text - - I hardly consider it even mention worthy.

I don't know about coding - - - unless it is some awesome Cheat Sheet

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, "christ" is a label. It means "anointed one". Possibly derivatives include "Ka rest" which was the Egyptian term for the Risen Osiris, which was the born-again mummified body of the Pharaoh. So really, a "christ" is just someone who has spiritually died and come back. Experiencing satori, or having an epiphany makes someone a "christ".

Jesus Christ is another story though. Jesus Christ is an astronomical-theological solar messiah. And, a plagiarized one at that.

• Jesus' birth sequence—December 24th, approximately 3 BC—is astronomical (the Winter Solstice), and astrological (end of the age of Aries, dawn of the age of Pisces).

• Jesus' disciples—Himself and the 12—are astrological (12 signs of the Zodiac, and Jesus in the center representing the sun).

• Jesus' death—being crucified—and resurrection—being dead three days and rising again—are astronomical (the sun does not move from the vicinity of the Southern Crux constellation from December 21-23) and seasonal (Jesus rises on Easter, the Spring Equinox when day finally lasts longer than night).

This all just leads back to my belief that people aren't the important beings. For all of ACB's holier-than-thou awakened states, he's still an insignificant mortal compared to the beauty, life-cycles, and spirituality of the Universe. As am I, and you, and everyone else here.

We are all just setting suns, shining light for the brief day in which we rise. Some of us get a longer day than others. Some of us shine brighter and warmer on our given day. And some of us get eclipsed by our ego and just spew darkness during our rise. But when we set, we set. And someone else rises.

~ Scribe

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

"
If you try to abduct an animal they will likely attack you. Likewise, if these "higher beings" try to abduct you, you would not be wrong in shooting the crap out of them.

I really have no idea what part of this is so confusing.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just when I thought I scared him off, guess who's back? Our favorite resident God.

Tell me sir, can you prove Fermat's Last Theorem for me, the way he did? You are connected to the Holy Spirit, are you not? This should be a cinch.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join