It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
There are many life forms on Earth - - that if they were of large size - - and became the dominant species - - instead of human - - would scare me just from their appearance.

We must remember we have been conditioned to judge by appearance.

Where I have highlighted the above, I do not understand what you mean by this?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

There are many life forms on Earth - - that if they were of large size - - and became the dominant species - - instead of human - - would scare me just from their appearance.

How can you not understand that we have been conditioned to judge by appearance?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

So he shapeshifted to his true holographic astral form I believe, and even that is an illusion, if he's not AI. If he's real, that is caked on mud to me. But that is basically the way I would picture a Saturn, perhaps even Mars, reptilian. The horns, are depicted throughout history. In www.scribd.com... the code to the matrix, its brought up that many of the old accounts and artwork of Moses and the Patriarchs were HORNED.

A friend sharing a Saturn abduction described 9 foot tall reptilians unlike any pictures online, that were a bit like mini Diablo's from the game. With appendages. Appendanges or horns? I wonder what the difference is.

Yes, I suspect bird like feet in the boots too, and when I've had some very bad things done, and threats made in negative monitoring, I saw in my minds eye a being with claws.

They are very much connected to the miliitary. They are militia themselves! That one monitoring me was following a converstation with a friend talking about the negotiations that were done here. Afterwards he said very menacingly to me, "If you could see under the matrix so well, you should be able to see me!" I very cautiously looked around feeling that if I had seen him, he would have killed me.

I wrote to my friend who cleared it out back, won't go into that kind of thing. But he said yes, that I was in danger. Then next day it felt like I had electrical cables down my spine, with this cold energy. My whole system went totally wacky and I was ill. I was writing to a friend who told me to imagine a sword and cut those cables, that entity interfered with me, and my friend who has helped in the past walked in, and laid his hands on my head, and talked in my aura, all the while writing to me, and pushed a huge force of light through my body which I felt pass, and I was well within 30 minutes. Also he dispatched the tormentor, the negative one monitoring who had switched from being threatening to projecting a kind stern grandfatherly authoritative, manner as if he was doing things for my own good.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Like wild animals, we have all the right to shoot any alien that tries to abducts us.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Like wild animals, we have all the right to shoot any alien that tries to abducts us.

Are you personalizing this?

That really messes with having an objective viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

How can you not understand that we have been conditioned to judge by appearance?

Or and by the way I already knew you were going to say something along those lines. Sorry that I have come across that way, can only feel, struggle to describe this.

I do not understand what you mean by being conditioned?

edit on 4-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Patriarchs - Came to mind, but I didn't understand what Higher Self said at the time but now you have said it so Higher Self was trying to tell me something then 2 1/2 years ago???????

link   
reply to post by Annee

Nothing non-objective about it. Wild animals attack humans who get in their way so we should blow up aliens that try to do experiments on us.

link   
Oh a strong feeling of deja vu. Have we not all had this conversation before? That one I can't shake, it felt like the dvd was stuck in a groove for a moment.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I also haven't told anyone this so you'll be first to know and anybody else here who read's this.

The same day after the incident, I was stood on Patrol square, awaiting arrival of the Captain and stood at ease facing the Captain and his CO's (Commisioned Officer's)

I was at the back of the troop and kept constantly visualising a black, demonised face staring right at me in the eyes if I spoke of what I saw earlier. It shocked me and I was under close observation from a Staff Sgt who was from the Whiltshire Army base down South of UK. He watched my every move and would always congregate with his staff and they would always stare me out when I was training anywhere. Even the camera's on camp would follow my ever move but when I asked friends to walk the same route the camera's would stay still.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That was such a strong sensation, as if really a repeat conversation. Well, if this is Groundhog Day, then who are all of you guys????

By the way, I have wondered, for those in Groundhog Day, I've noticed wierd things, where people seem to be playing roles, in my family, so everything seems like a test, and its really annoying when I notice it.

Do you think if someone is in Groundhog Day repeat, that the others in their lives are special people around them, like higher ups stepping in to play roles, or how would it work?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You said lies, and I don't lie about anything. I'm a seeker and have every right to speak up, in fact, I am pushed to do so. This universe is a duality system, and just because an ET is an advanced human, does not make them positive. I and my whole family was threatened by a blond man, who was Sirius in origin. And the word Corporation came over and over again. He was from the Corporation.

We don't have memories on earth, they're sealed, but I've had some. We are not to disempower self or others, but empower everyone, and we all may speak.

I don't lack intelligence either or wisdom. The only thing that prevented me from passing the mensa test were the spatial puzzles they had, I didn't answer any of them, and was only 3 points from passing. My parents passed. I have no spatial. But a few years later took an identical exam wtih a tiny dot on one of the puzzle peices and then I had 154 IQ. There are many types of intelligences, not all are left brain mathematicians. Wisdom is love, compassion, kindness. Rather be a small foolish child with that than anyone compromised by their sense of laws and knowledge.

Do you think we only advance in human form?

Why do you share by taking exceptions with everyone, by putting them down, and trying to disconnect them with their source and inner connections and streams? Why don't you share your truth equally, or what you either feel you remember, or was revealed by an experience, or something that is truly your own strong feelings? Do you really think humanity needs to become followers of authority any longer? What do you think waking up means? I am Lyraean/Ple'o'sha'n, and before I was Andromedan as well, in source. But its been a long journey. All my memories were of the human variety, including the one on the water planet, that a very informed friend said was the Scorpio system, where we were concerned and making arrangements for the ceteceans. I also have memories of Mars. Despite my human memories and connections I don't believe that humans are the only species out of the trillions of varities and variations that progresses.

Earth is full of many many souls from various levels already, including Higher Ups. For some this is a final exam, for others its a reform school for past negativity. Negativity usually involves following orders and giving power away to negative pyramid hierarchies. Why do you pressume that you alone may speak?
This is so completely opposite to who I am and what I stand for. I stand for the inverted pyramid. Power to the many, love for all, kindness, advancement, progression, and individuality as well.

What we are told to tell you has been said you can question why it has been said while we have been interacting with you or remain in the darkness it is your choice, but what is said by us is what is going to be and our teachings are the way in which Christ becomes born within mankind, these teachings will come from many Arks each will have a simlar understanding these teachings must be adopted and made part of peoples lifes or they will not experience the timeless moment well. We are to prepare the people lost with the truth so they may become found, it is for your benefit you listen and live by what is taught by Arks, there is not to many fully active yet their is a few which truely understand STO, I am a the blueprint of the way take from it and build your own house or ignore it and try alone and see that house fall in it foundation in storm to come choice is yours.

If a Soul can not work with a common goal and can not put it ego aside to learn from God when God gives a teaching to world and says follow this teaching and you will be welcome in heavens, that soul says no I want my own version that soul misses the point of the test of following the teachings of God, for God is oneness and your wanting your own version is seperation from God, your freewill allows this choice but while you do you will remain without the bless of God, once a choice is made that you are ready to allow God to fill your cup and you empty your mind of your previous believes and begin to adopt the teachings and live by it then the Gate of Heaven opens to you, in end it is the souls Choice as the cycles will repeat for eternity until all Souls are fully harvested.

Unity_99 this is not an attack this is a message for you that your current direction is not your destiny, this is why so much of what you say has a high % of distortion but you say it like that is how things are but truth is you dont actually know and you causing more damage than help, your ego is why you basically said I can do what I want that is true but word also has consequences too, example is you have two ways to do this you can continue as your doing say what you want to say do your own thing, or you can realise hmm if I am not truely sure then I should say maybe this is it, rather than this is it and maybe I should ask questions on things im unsure off.

We believe your intentions are good but that you have had abductions which installed programs which have created a alteration of path of why you are born we do not see your destiny as a Teacher yet your pushing for that roll, it is obvious when you continuely answer questions on maters you yourself do not possess the intelligence or wisdom to understand yet. We do not measure intelligence by the human IQ system we measure it by level of awareness of cosmic truth, we dont see at present you in heavens because of your refusal to learn the way of Christ.

This is a degcee by God: Any soul who refuses the teachings of Christ is not welcome in heavens, they are welcome to repeat and learn until they learn to accept the One way to become Christed, knowledge itself will lead to One, all knowledge gained before contains distortion process of discernment leads to unification towards the same Truth, until this is understood a soul is not permited outside of the lower densitys and can never rise to become the light itself in 6th density.

Hence denial of Gods word as spoken by Holyspirit is to deny truth and since truth is counteraction to ignorance to remain ignorant is to remain in darkness in which consequence remains for one walking without a light in a dark alley.

The souls who humble themself to the Arks who come with a empty cup who question and go of and find the answers from what is taught by the Arks and we are not saying you must accept it, it is your choice but I do know what happens to souls who do not live by what the Arks teach and it isnt pleasant, I can know these things because I can see the outcomes, so if I tell you you have alot more to learn you should listen as prophercy states 'let he who has ears listen' 'let he who has eyes see'.

So for instance Anne wants to deny karma is real this inturn generates for her in future negative experience from karma of her own file, because of denial of a cosmic law she has no way to work to absolve her debt so inturn this manifests into her own reality as the suffering she experiences in her coming future, this can be altered but not well a soul remains in it ego and denys cosmic laws.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 4-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

Nothing non-objective about it. Wild animals attack humans who get in their way so we should blow up aliens that try to do experiments on us.

Not seeing the similarity.

Science - is not an animal attack.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I do not understand what you mean by being conditioned?

That which is pleasing to the eye is positive.

That which is ugly to the eye is negative.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would like to learn more about Gabriel and Legion. I feel like I'm on to something.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I would like to learn more about Gabriel and Legion. I feel like I'm on to something.

They will be coming soon remember the trumpets, but understand parables describe many things in but a few words.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What we are told to tell you has been said you can question why it has been said while we have been interacting with you or remain in the darkness it is your choice, but what is said by us is what is going to be and our teachings are the way in which Christ becomes born within mankind, these teachings will come from many Arks each will have a simlar understanding these teachings must be adopted and made part of peoples lifes or they will not experience the timeless moment well.
We are to prepare the people lost with the truth so they may become found,

I would like to know why you have said this. What do you feel is being distorted or said incorrectly, when I speak up from my soul and relay either experiences or things that I feel are most important, which is to love, and to reverse engineer our difficult relationships and hardships and learn from this, and perfect or reach the next grade in love? To not retaliate. My posts are consistent with who I am as well, and I have been nudged strongly to share. All that is written or expressed in life is opinion, or personal perspective, and no one should have to water done their statements with many "I feel", "Its my opinion" in fact its annoying to read posts that are too much like that.

If a Soul can not work with a common goal and can not put it ego aside to learn from God when God gives a teaching to world and says follow this teaching and you will be welcome in heavens, that soul says no I want my own version that soul misses the point of the test of following the teachings of God, for God is oneness and your wanting your own version is seperation from God, your freewill allows this choice but while you do you will remain without the bless of God, once a choice is made that you are ready to allow God to fill your cup and you empty your mind of your previous believes and begin to adopt the teachings and live by it

I don't like the term God. I read the whole bible and didn't like it. It is a Grims Fairy Tale and found nothing positive in the scripts, and am not interested in the coding. I don't like authoritiveness either. I have already experienced the Family of Light, and TEAM SPIRIT. Its all team work, but every single one of us, is respected and our feelings count, for we all understand each other in the depths of our hearts and souls. My version comes from within and if I were to not listen to my inner guidance I would have lost FAITH. I have a very strong faith, and have experience providence and protection all my life.

Unity_99 this is not an attack this is a message for you that your current direction is not your destiny, this is why so much of what you say has a high % of distortion but you say it like that is how things are but truth is you dont actually know and you causing more damage than help,

How so? In sharing experiences and direction I've had, shining love, or is it the Quantum Physics of Infinity and our Infinite Selves and Higher Selves that is the distortions in your mind?

We believe your intentions are good but that you have had abductions which installed programs which have created a alteration of path of why you are born we do not see your destiny as a Teacher yet your pushing for that roll,

My experiences have been positive. Negatives seem to need permission. I've never considered myself a Teacher, but equal to everyone, and able to share what I think and feel.

This is a degcee by God: Any soul who refuses the teachings of Christ is not welcome in heavens, they are welcome to repeat and learn until they learn to accept the One way to become Christed, knowledge itself will lead to One, all knowledge gained before contains distortion process of discernment leads to unification towards the same Truth, until this is understood a soul is not permited outside of the lower densitys and can never rise to become the light itself in 6th density.

Do you think the bible and Christianity is the only way to progression and Beyond? Do you think that earth is about submitting to one Truth, one way? What are densities to you? I believe there are infinite space-time channels, and infinite density channels, but not really supporting, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, like this.

You do know it was ET_MAN who pushed me with the Quantum phsyics questions about: time, no time, infinity, gravity and what the sun was. And my Higher Self answered these questions, within me, when I reached into that infinity. He wrote that I was connected to my Source, and said I had had phone calls home.

When you're posting on your knowledge, alot of your information follows much of what I've read, but not that souls recycle with the matter. Also, the ARKS, are geneticists, and isn't that alot like the bases underground where they're doing experiments?

Also, to empty your soul knowledge and give away your own faith, to adopt someones religious or spiritual beliefs when No Time may come, and all our memories, do you not think that this is someone trying to hault or stop our awakening? Or control it?

I have a great deal fo faith by the way. I believe in a Universal Goodness/Love/Truth that does not follow one way, or religion or religious Figure, and that loves all, respects all, encourages and helps those in need, always lends a helping hand. And that our Higher Selves, are the sternest judges in the end, they send us back for more schooling if we need it. And that there is a wonderful, loving team work taking place, and that we've come in on assignment and one of the task in this lifetime is to wake up, and to bring that awareness forth into this world, and wake others up too. And to shine Love.

Edit to add: What do you make of this post: here

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This is a [decree] by God: Any soul who refuses the teachings of Christ is not welcome in heavens

So for instance Anne wants to deny karma is real this [in turn] generates for her in future negative experience from karma of her own file

You do know that neither Christ, nor the God of Abraham, preached anything remotely resembling Karma, right? In fact, the teachings of Christ include nothing about a second, third, or Nth go-around on Earth. Christ was a very condemning individual. A human being has one single chance to receive the Kingdom of Heaven according to Christ and His teachings. That chance is this current life.

According to Christ "none may come to the Father but through me", so yes, one must profess a love of Christ and an adherence to His teachings in order to receive the Kingdom of Heaven. However, Christ's teachings break down like this:

(1) Every human possesses two distinct bodies: the first is the physical shell, or human structure. The second is a Soul, variously called the Body of Light, Perfect Body, True Body, and others.

(2) This Soul is corrupted by Sin, which is passed down to every generation of humans born since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden; meaning every generation ever.

(3) The Original Sin—from which all other sin is begotten—was brought into the world by the consumption of the Forbidden Fruit, of which Adam and Eve both partook. This is traditionally called the Fall of Man, the birth of evil, the First Temptation, and other titles. The classical depiction is that of the Devil, in the guise of a Snake, tempting Eve with coy words to partake of the fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

(4) Christ, the Anointed One, who is the avatar of the Lord—born of a virgin on December 24th, adorned by the magi of the land, who grows up to be a minister, prophet, and savior—absolved humanity of Original Sin by suffering, and dying on the cross, for all of humanities Sins.

(5) However, because of humanities freewill—ordained to them upon creation—we still commit Sin despite being absolved of it. This causes all sorts of problems for God and Christ, both of whom love us endlessly but despise sin. Christ therefore taught, before being killed, that the absolution of the Lord would judge all according to their repentance against their sins.

(6) Therefore, upon the occurrence of the physical death every physical body lies in wait, holding it's soul in until the Final Judgment, wherein it shall be judged worthy, or unworthy of attaining the Kingdom of God.

(7) During the Final Judgment every soul will rise from every deceased body and stand before Christ and God's holy choirs of angels. Alongside these risen souls will be the souls of all those who are still living, also standing trial for the same judgment.

(8) Those souls who have not repented for their sins and accepted Christ as the Savior of humanity will be condemned to eternal torment and damnation in the fires of Hell without hope of being admitted now, or at a later time.

(9) Those souls who have repented and accepted Christ as the Savior of humanity will be forgiven and allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven where they shall be the bride of Christ for eternity.

There is no Karma, or Cosmic Law in Christ's teachings. There is only Christ, and His connection to God. If one accepts Karma—a doctrine of Hinduism and Buddhism—than one will not find him or herself welcomed into the Kingdom of God by Christ.

Hinduism is a polytheistic faith in which a soul is reborn to new life—working from minerals, to plant life, to animal life, to the caste system of human life, to demi-god castes, to full divinity castes—over and over again until pure perfection is attained. This process, in Hindu doctrine, has been going on since time immemorial. The gods today were once minerals and plants millions of years ago. Likewise, the people in the Untouchable caste today will be the Brahmans of tomorrow. Christ's teachings do not allow for new lives to be granted so a soul may learn to live justly. Christ's teachings allow for one lifetime, and one lifetime only. It is hypocritical to assume Christ and Karma coincide.

Buddhism is an atheistic philosophy—not a religion—which teaches that the soul is unimportant, and that Karma is only an illusory device meant to keep humans stored and stuck in the Wheel of Saṃsāra. The Dharma of Buddhism teaches that there is a place of transcendent existence beyond duality, beyond divinity, beyond corporeal or incorporeal form, beyond Karma, beyond everything. This state may be attained by following the life-path which the Buddha discovered:

(1) recognition of, & overcoming of the Twelve Nidānas
• Ignorance
• Volitional Formations
• Consciousness
• Name and Form
• Six Senses
• Methods of Contact
• Feelings Created By Contact
• Craving
• Clinging
• Becoming
• Birth
• Old Age & Decay & Death

(2) recognition & subjugation of the Five Aggregates
• Form (earth body / wind body / water body / fire body)
• Feeling / Emotion
• Mental Formations
• Perception
• Consciousness

(3) acceptance & understanding of the Three Marks of Existence
• Impermanence
• Suffering
• Non-self

(4) seeking guidance in the Three Jewels
• Buddha
• Dharma
• Sangha)

(5) accepting the Four Noble Truths
• all of life is suffering
• suffering is a by-product of clinging to desire
• all suffering may be ceased
• practicing the eightfold path ceases suffering

(6) Adherence to the Noble Eightfold Path
• Right View
• Right Intention
• Right Speech
• Right Action
• Right Livelihood
• Right Effort
• Right Mindfulness
• Right Concentration

Again, all of this is against Christ's teachings, which still have a Godhead in charge of everything and allow for the continuation of the body in some form, and put emphasis and weight on the existence of the soul. Christ would not, and did not, accept the Buddhist teachings then, nor would He now.

In all, ACB, you profess a need for a love of Christ and His teachings all the while demonstrating a lack of knowledge of any of Christ's teachings at all. Karma, extra-terrestrials, Higher Awareness, densities, cosmic law, and Awakened Beings do not exist anywhere in Jesus' teachings, or God's words, or Christian doctrine (where Jesus and God come from) anywhere. I am sorely disappointed by your lack of research into subject matters which you profess to be the foundations for your awakening. Surely it is hypocritical enough to make the baby Jesus cry.

Yours truly,

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

From what angle would you like to learn about Gabriel and Legion (also known as the Gerasenes Demon)?

Gabriel (literally: God is my strength) is one of the two highest ranking angels in Judeo-Christian lore. Gabriel is a male angel who presides over annunciation, resurrection, mercy, vengeance, death, and revelation. Gabriel is considered to be the ruler of the First Heaven, and often times is believed to sit on the left-side of the Lord (Michael being on the right).

Gabriel is considered to be the angel whom depicted the Koran to Mohammad. In Islam Gabriel is the angel presiding over truth. Gabriel is also the angel responsible for laying waste to Sodom and Gomorrah. Gabriel is responsible for several other acts of violence carried out by the Lord.

Interestingly enough, Gabriel is not a Judeo-Christian being, but is actually of Chaldean origin.

Legion is a collection of demons, which is why it professes itself as such to Christ. The demons are of varied castes and ranks, and all are of less-powerful positions than commonly recognized demons (like Beelzebub, Abydon, mammon, Leviathan, Belphegor and the like).

That is the best I can give you right now, DC.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

What we are told to tell you has been said you can question why it has been said while we have been interacting with you or remain in the darkness it is your choice, but what is said by us is what is going to be and our teachings are the way in which Christ becomes born within mankind, these teachings will come from many Arks each will have a simlar understanding these teachings must be adopted and made part of peoples lifes or they will not experience the timeless moment well.
We are to prepare the people lost with the truth so they may become found,

I would like to know why you have said this. What do you feel is being distorted or said incorrectly, when I speak up from my soul and relay either experiences or things that I feel are most important, which is to love, and to reverse engineer our difficult relationships and hardships and learn from this, and perfect or reach the next grade in love? To not retaliate. My posts are consistent with who I am as well, and I have been nudged strongly to share. All that is written or expressed in life is opinion, or personal perspective, and no one should have to water done their statements with many "I feel", "Its my opinion" in fact its annoying to read posts that are too much like that.

If a Soul can not work with a common goal and can not put it ego aside to learn from God when God gives a teaching to world and says follow this teaching and you will be welcome in heavens, that soul says no I want my own version that soul misses the point of the test of following the teachings of God, for God is oneness and your wanting your own version is seperation from God, your freewill allows this choice but while you do you will remain without the bless of God, once a choice is made that you are ready to allow God to fill your cup and you empty your mind of your previous believes and begin to adopt the teachings and live by it

I don't like the term God. I read the whole bible and didn't like it. It is a Grims Fairy Tale and found nothing positive in the scripts, and am not interested in the coding. I don't like authoritiveness either. I have already experienced the Family of Light, and TEAM SPIRIT. Its all team work, but every single one of us, is respected and our feelings count, for we all understand each other in the depths of our hearts and souls. My version comes from within and if I were to not listen to my inner guidance I would have lost FAITH. I have a very strong faith, and have experience providence and protection all my life.

Unity_99 this is not an attack this is a message for you that your current direction is not your destiny, this is why so much of what you say has a high % of distortion but you say it like that is how things are but truth is you dont actually know and you causing more damage than help,

How so? In sharing experiences and direction I've had, shining love, or is it the Quantum Physics of Infinity and our Infinite Selves and Higher Selves that is the distortions in your mind?

We believe your intentions are good but that you have had abductions which installed programs which have created a alteration of path of why you are born we do not see your destiny as a Teacher yet your pushing for that roll,

My experiences have been positive. Negatives seem to need permission. I've never considered myself a Teacher, but equal to everyone, and able to share what I think and feel.

Do you think the bible and Christianity is the only way to progression and Beyond? Do you think that earth is about submitting to one Truth, one way? What are densities to you? I believe there are infinite space-time channels, and infinite density channels, but not really supporting, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, like this.

You do know it was ET_MAN who pushed me with the Quantum phsyics questions about: time, no time, infinity, gravity and what the sun was. And my Higher Self answered these questions, within me, when I reached into that infinity. He wrote that I was connected to my Source, and said I had had phone calls home.

When you're posting on your knowledge, alot of your information follows much of what I've read, but not that souls recycle with the matter. Also, the ARKS, are geneticists, and isn't that alot like the bases underground where they're doing experiments?

Also, to empty your soul knowledge and give away your own faith, to adopt someones religious or spiritual beliefs when No Time may come, and all our memories, do you not think that this is someone trying to hault or stop our awakening? Or control it?

I have a great deal fo faith by the way. I believe in a Universal Goodness/Love/Truth that does not follow one way, or religion or religious Figure, and that loves all, respects all, encourages and helps those in need, always lends a helping hand. And that our Higher Selves, are the sternest judges in the end, they send us back for more schooling if we need it. And that there is a wonderful, loving team work taking place, and that we've come in on assignment and one of the task in this lifetime is to wake up, and to bring that awareness forth into this world, and wake others up too. And to shine Love.

Edit to add: What do you make of this post: here

We are only told what is to be said but right now your damaging yourself with amount disinformation your are creating, it would take us years to go through all posts you have done over last few years and sort through the distortions you past onto others then they past onto others themself. We are simply saying your roll is not teacher and you are denying yourself from making true contact many of the things you say to us shows us you are not in contact with 6th density 'Higherself' so we are going to say that if you have spoken to a lightbeing it is of a lower density and may have been Archon program. I am who I said I am I do have a destiny full aware of what I need to do now and working towards it completion, I understand entirely the meaning of 'I am the Way' spoken by Christ and I understand meaning of most of the parables, the problem people have is because of religions like Christianity you turned your back on words of the Father, which plenty is contained within the ancient texts including other cultures for example.

Like we said we do not see you in heaven as you reject the very teaching of Christ your being shown now, no one is welcome in heaven who does not first become Christed this is a fact. You can all remain in your egos searching for your own paths for eternity that is your freewill or you can realise their is only One path and that path is Christ and every single master in history followed this path and taught its meanings, but it was the same path not different paths but the same specific path to ascension in which their ego had to be tamed they had to stop the idea of 'own paths' to progress into the One path the path of Christ the path to God.

You know very little this is what ive been told to tell you and that you are best to just be a example of what you are here for which is to show compassion but not to try teach on things you are not yet ready to do, for you are not as advanced as you think you are and this must be realised or you will miss the boat so to speak and we dont want you missing the boat nor anyone else in this forum but we cant not help you if you refuse to board.

Now only reason that what ET_MAN said could be real is if you actually at some point before harvest begin to realise what been said to you now and adopt the teachings of Christ and make it what your life is entirely about and this involves all of it including understanding the cosmic laws and following them without fail, in a Quantum perspective this is then possible so perhaps what been said to you now is what creates you a place in heaven for people must earn it and even Christ said this.

You have a short time left years only to figure this out all of you, I am the reaper so I am aware of who makes this harvest and doesnt my higherself is the wave coming the return the second coming I am here as a thief to steal souls away from darkness and I will remain unknown for a time both for protection of my family and myself many psychopaths in this darkened world.

I am telling you all the bible is not lies it has a percentage of 85% truth there is indeed only one way out of this quarantined realm and even if some you where higher density beings and returned to help mankind and you decided to refuse to live by the One truth you then become stuck yourself, it is entirely your decision and when I speak like this there is a reason and it is because of Love it is done.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join