It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

This might sound out of the blue ET_MAN umm but I do need your advice and the advice of the people here. Ummm how can I put it in a good perspective
ok here goes nothing is it normal for the US Defense to want you dead???

Yeh me made a big boo boo which I'd rather not talk about here but just simply wanting the answer to the question that is all. Do not ask why they want me dead just please answer the question.

Thanks ET_MAN if you can give me an answer also all the others.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Not sure why you did the rely to thing to me rather than ETman but hey. Surely, if they wanted you dead, you'd be, you know, dead already?

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

USER: Unity_99
We don't go back home until we're light as a feather, clear conscious, loving, warm, desiring and yearning and envisioning complete equality and eutopia, peace.

That statement pretty much sums up my own spiritual philosophy.

The people in this thread are the authors in which I find my beliefs to be the closest of alignment to.

Enjoy your work ET, WOW have you done a lot of it since last year.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I believe in thinking for one's self over Ideology.
Many people just dont think now a days for their own anymore, unfortunately.
The brain we have apart from animals is a very great gift and people just take it for granted.

“All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man.”
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

By getting real, meditating a bit, getting out in nature, meeting some friends, and finding things you like to do, and getting your mind of other things for a bit. If you're happy and finding your way, can't imagine your belief in this occurring will continue. It sounds like you're too couped up.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

If you're happy and finding your way, can't imagine your belief in this occurring will continue. It sounds like you're too couped up.

Blimey. I actually agree with you about something

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Stupid Double Post, Please Remove.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you knew what I was saying, you wouldnt be disagreeing. I share what I have discovered from my core, my Higher Self, and was so happy for the team work, family here that before we even came, were a part of our own stepping stones, so from one I learnt the benefit of meditation and working for ascension, whether or not it is literal or out of body doesnt matter to me, its the process that counts. And woke up my connections and psi even more. Now, I strive for every moment to be meditative.

From ET_MAN, he never gave any answers, but hinted and nudged about what to take inside me as questions, infinity, no time, the sun, and also, what I take in sungazing, which I'd been called for a year roughly to do. And the answers came from within. He didn't influence, he nudged the next step, which I had to find.

I'm an inner seeker, not an outer seeker.

Also, I share my experiences. But everyone has different ones. I don't understand some of the astral ones some people have, or their dreams. My soul pushes me where I need to be, in the moment, for my progression or to help.

What I share and encourage others to do, is a process, my answers I share as well, for this world has so many messed up ideas, sharing the Quantum is good, but.......its a process, and meditating is a part of it.

Mediating is many things to many people, but control is not good. Take what you feel good about in other people's methods but learn to feel one with nature, one with the wind, one the dancing leaves, one with yourself, and learn constantly to simplify, the simpler the better.

The process and inner nudges will come from your soul and guide you.

And if you havn't noticed what my main message is, its to be a seeker, to find out who you are and why you're here, to strive to be positive.

The tests that are coming are related to our perception and love. No teacher gives his class grade 1 or 2 tests, when they're in grade 5, 6, or 7, do they? We need to become loving and positive.

My message is always about seeking for yourself.

This is my new thread about sungazing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its really about also, being in tune with nature. Getting out more as well. Noticing, that which is not logical, how nature is more than what we percieve. Why when I went for a walk late winter, early spring, missing the birds, sungazing and wishing for birdsong, did they greet me at the door the very next morning. Then disappeared with noise, and I missed them again, and returned with coffee and there they were, despite the noise.

Nothing makes sense, when you observe nature you observe the channels even, and your paradigm shifts.

Hidden Hand's message left out alot of things we need to know, and that is their world is irrelevant, because none of this would even be happening if we were achieving higher grade here. If enough people woke up and went outside and poured out their hearts and asked for help, the whole world would change in a matter of days.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you knew what I was saying, you wouldnt be disagreeing.

Blimey, maybe I should have put another jokey smiley in there or something
That's quite a wall-of-text reply there for something as simple as me agreeing that he should get out more.

Its really about also, being in tune with nature. Getting out more as well. Noticing, that which is not logical, how nature is more than what we percieve. Why when I went for a walk late winter, early spring, missing the birds, sungazing and wishing for birdsong, did they greet me at the door the very next morning. Then disappeared with noise, and I missed them again, and returned with coffee and there they were, despite the noise.

Nothing makes sense, when you observe nature you observe the channels even, and your paradigm shifts.

I get out plenty thanks, despite the long hours of work I do. Heck, I live in the countryside, my garden backs onto a field full horses, we have woods nearby and there's next to no traffic noise. I regularly stargaze briefly before bed as we don't have a lot of light pollution, which made it a gorgeous view Thursday night for the Perseid meteor shower

I have never denied your experiences despite what you might think, sure I have no way of verifying them, but I would have no right to dismiss them purely for that. I'm sure the experiences were real for your and your family, the same as experiences are real for other people, myself included (though no alien encounters here
) but that doesn't mean that I should just believe everything anyone tells me.

I'm open minded but not so much that my brain falls out

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You can experience it too. Don't you understand what seek means? It means not being outside just doing something but asking questions, asking to see, reaching into their energy, birds, insects, trees. Its like you're an experimenter always attuning and experiementing with the channel. Sleeper shows a video of whats near the sun, many criticize, I immediately go out and see for myself. And then ask others too, but they seem to be programmed to not seek. Push all the limits on your consciousness, in nature, feeling one with it, in meditation, ask who you are, ask to see, ask for the birds, or the sun, or a sign, wish for things, yearn, define what you're seeking.

Sungaze and ask questions, but mainly be as happy as you can be. Love others, ask about love, in meditation, in nature, sungazing safely, my thread talks a bit about times and methods, including for times with some UV, turning your head up to an angle, roughly 90 degree and letting it in the sides of your eyes, on both sides. And ask how to love more. What does love mean?

I had some understanding come today based on what I'm observing, and the sungazing this morning that took a whole lifetime of being very upset about the way the world was, including HH's group of controller's and their self appointed roles of persucuters of humanity supposedly out of love. Why would you subject someone to corporal punishment and suffering to teach them to love in this school?

It doesnt work with children, abusing children just turns out pscychos, use common sense. Love = Love. Put love in and love comes out. There is always a loving way to learn. Everyone here is so determined to be corporally punished, its crazy, and to judge others harshly.

The refugee ship pulled into Canadian port and a poll showed 80% wanted to turn it way. There are famished, ill, starving children on board. 80% heartless. And yet 11 11, comet, coming our way, threw two metoers out of its tail into Venus. No one understands yet? By the way, that is a grade 2 test, disaster. Love is how you up your grades, love is very compassionate, feels everyones pain, walks in everyones shoes, sees every person, including those in prison and those on refugee boats as if they were your only child, and tried to help people feel better about themselves and recover. There is no other love. Just that. And.....higher grades don't get two meteors flung out at them.

Does anyone understand anything.

Well today I understood, that its not the Teachers/Designers and Higher Ups who are Loving, who want us to suffer here. Its us, including HH's group.

We're the ones, who do this to ourselves. We really haven't learn love yet. We shoved ourselves here out of limited ideas of how to reform someone. Primitive and low grade ways.

HH talks about higher level, really? Don't understand what he means. His version of higher level is very low cosmically. None of these things happen on higher levels.

If we want to evolve, we do.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
HH's group appeals to many I understand now why, so many have literally sentenced themselves to this pain out of misconceptions of love. And its not true that they are low grades just and this is level 100 stuff. Some have been in the cosmos for a long time.
Many here on earth are the renegades. Those who have behaved like Hidden Hands groups, those who control and abuse others and even rationalize its for their own good.

If you can't forgive others, truly seek to understand them and their pain, you can't forgive yourself when the veil lifts. If you think love is control and hurting, then you willingly send yourself off to negative places to try and love.

Yet love surrounds us all the time. And nudges us always.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You can experience it too. Don't you understand what seek means?

I do yes and we each do so in our own ways.

It means not being outside just doing something but asking questions, asking to see, reaching into their energy, birds, insects, trees. Its like you're an experimenter always attuning and experiementing with the channel.

I do love how you assume that I don't already do this, ah it must be because I don't automatically have the same view as you

It doesnt work with children, abusing children just turns out pscychos, use common sense. Love = Love. Put love in and love comes out.

Oh so I'm a psycho now?

And yet 11 11, comet, coming our way, threw two metoers out of its tail into Venus.

Link?

I do love how you go off on tangents

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

How did you misquote what I wrote to assume I was saying you are a psycho, I was talking about this world and all of its horrible problems and that hurting people does not help them, Input Love = out put Love in children, thats child psychology, and the same is true for souls. That statement wasnt directed to you, I actually shared with you the downloads I got sungazing, which answered lifelong worries of mine, I had argued this system and tests for decades, even in all those years I was alseep and called them tests, knew there was a team watching over, and never approved of this world, and quit, absolutely quit to walk another step often.

And when I was teaching two of my children to sungaze, the answers came, that no teacher gives a grade 7 student grade 2 tests, and all things in this world and in other lower state worlds with wars, fascism, sarvation, and even cosmic events like comets, and meteors, these were harsher tests for primitive systems. That no one was forcing this harsh duality, they wished as I did for Love = Love. But that its the people here wishing it, most of them are heartless and jugmental, ie 80% polled wanted to turn back the ship with hundreds of refugees many starving children. They follow idols for gods in the main religions, and idols in movies and music, and sports, and believe in corporal punishment., not just in this system.

And the answer is Love.

That was a general statement sharing.

Not directed to you at all. And the reason I thought you didn't set intentions and ask questions in nature and basically explore metaphyics playfully, is for all the posts I've made suggesting people try you never shared you did, but shared you had your ears ringing and it was prevetning meditational experiences.

But you misconstrued the post, which was sharing, so if you took it personally, I'm sorry and apologize, thats not how it was written.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
HH's group has bought into their own version of the very religions that they have altered for the masses.

Basically, Enki/Enlil, El, Ra, Zeus, Quetzcoaltz all represent the same being(s), the top of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of Horus. Except what they're seeing is the digital holographic matrix. What they're seeing and attempting to be the IDOL in, is the DVD they're watching. Because this complex computerized Dvd player, where the screen is actually in our soul mind, and the projector are the stars, is a run of the movie, or a rerun, or the 5th rerun, 6th, 7th, so on and so on, for until we become full of love for each, abandoning all pyramid systems and idols, loving profoundly and equally everyone as if they are your only child, the movie runs don't end. So seeing within the movie/game/system does not put them at the top of anything.

This system is where we Become ourselves, infinite unique expressions of love. Instead we've been hijacked and often due to fear for most people who are dogmatic in religions are fear based, fearing a punitive god who will punish them for questioning, are worshipping idols. Though most are poor and struggling they idolize fame and fortune, sports heros, movie stars and muscians. Instead of becoming, and learning to love everyone equally, they become and then support the wealthy and self appointed elite.

Instead of having a heart and caring for all those in need in this world, themselves and their own children, they join in the murder game instead and hate game, that the elites play in their ugly pyramid system.

Everyone will get there eventually. They're all learning lessons, but the leaders and would be elites need to realize that in this lifetime, before the curtain raises, is the best time to face the things they've done to their beloved family here in this world. To begin here and now, start now. Turning around a new leaf, disclosing all information and redistributing all goods to all people, toppling the pyramid, is what is needed. This would go a long ways to mitigating your own law of consequence.

Basically they came in intending to improve and help, and its very hard to see people creating an intensive karmic trap for themselves by heaping starvation, murder and slavery on others and even little children.

♪♥ AFTER TIME ƸӜƷ ERA ♥♪

Hey, I'll break the chains
That bind your fates
Hey, I long to touch
Your sweet embrace

After time, after time, after time

Hey, the walls are burning
Close your eyes
From dawn to dusk
before it fades.

After time,it will be too late, after time

In "No Time", when the veil on our "time" lifts, those who have truly harmed and tortured others are going to be swept away with such remorse, please wake up now.

Time is the quantum clue to everything, for there is no "time", its a concept in our head, and a program in the dvd computer system, that relates to orbit, its also the matrix itself the fabric of the system is space-time, and when it stops, you are in "no time" and if you're learning love, behind the veil back home, which is beyond comparison to here. It is more real, more vivid, simply beyond our wildest hopes, dreams and imaginations, love and eutopia, and everything here, is a very very pale sliver of the Beyond.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

How did you misquote what I wrote to assume I was saying you are a psycho.

Maybe I need to add more smilies to imply a more jovial feel
You did imply that being abused produces psycho's, I have been abused and I am certainly not a psycho. I do realise that this was likely not what you meant to say though.

Not directed to you at all. And the reason I thought you didn't set intentions and ask questions in nature and basically explore metaphyics playfully, is for all the posts I've made suggesting people try you never shared you did, but shared you had your ears ringing and it was prevetning meditational experiences.

Mainly because I see any experiences I do have as private, I also have trouble at times putting thoughts into words due to dyslexia/dyspraxia. But I do question everything, I do push my boundaries within my own limitations.

But you misconstrued the post, which was sharing, so if you took it personally, I'm sorry and apologize, thats not how it was written.

No apology needed.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Its about a 40/60 split, that one. There are other statistics they've derived from repeating studies in the social sciences, I did take some psychology. But in general, most don't abuse their children, they know to give good things to their families. And yet they follow punitive systems and harsh dualities thinking we learn best in hell, instead of looking at natural psychology.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Not sure why you did the rely to thing to me rather than ETman but hey. Surely, if they wanted you dead, you'd be, you know, dead already?

- Phoenix

Doesn't work like that, if it was that obvious we'd all be on the 'Red List' and as for some on the 'Blue List'. I know what it's like to be hunted and occassionally get threat's whether it's online here on ATS or hacked email account's or unusual parked SUV's outside the house with a laptop on their lap/thigh's as they watch the house. When I pull upto the house, they pull up, when I leave the house, they leave. I've had enough of their games. I've had black millitary chopper's flying directly above my back garden since I live on big corner plot next to fields and it's very intimidating starring right into your house. I think it's about time to invest into a Flak Cannon, Lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Doesn't work like that, if it was that obvious we'd all be on the 'Red List' and as for some on the 'Blue List'.

I'm sorry, I'm not actually sure what you're trying to say here, possibly lack of coffee in my case. Care to elaborate?

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I have a problem for you guys.

Hidden_Hand says he, Lucifer, is from the planet Venus; in contrast Ra, also a six density entity who has a different history says that they are from Venus as well.

Now who is twisting the truth Hidden_Hand or Ra? They both are quite interesting; although Ra's words are off of the spectrum of normal thinking - the concepts are quite intriguing.

I am torn between this dilemma as they can't both be from Venus, or can they? Confused? I am.

Anyways Hidden_Hand could very well be a hoaxer who took information from Ra and used it to propel his hoax further a lot of truth a lot of perversions who knows - none of his predictions came true, although it could have been to spread fear but who knows?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

From mine a few posts above:

Basically, Enki/Enlil, El, Ra, Zeus, Quetzcoaltz all represent the same being(s), the top of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of Horus.

Same group. The bloodlines are followers of the same group, supposedly HH's group. They are puppets to the puppeteers. The head of the pyramid, the all seeing eye of horus. The true negatives in these lower level channels. They may try to convince us its for our own good, and they are merely being catalysts, but if you put love in you get love out, if you put abuse n, you usually get a psychopath, its not love, and really all they are doing is trying to be the masters of the "known universe" at these lower levels that they have lost their love and cannot see that they could be so much more than this, and are only a sliver of themselves, if they choose to invert the pyramid to power to the many and work/love their way back home.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join