It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You speak from your heart the message comes clearer to me at least, and the equality is very important, its one of the big things people meant to see here on earth in their lessons, to wake and see the world, and the pyramid in everything even their religions. But words are very awkward I'm finding. And I don't want to challenge the truth you feel inside, except while you feel you have this assignment and purpose, I have to see equality and inverting pyramids, so we're superficially at odds, but I don't think our source is at odds at all, at least not our future selves.

Though there are difficulties in my life, there are elements that need healing, and I've sought for that all my life. And had intervention and help, though full healing still lies ahead. I have faith it is going to happen, in body or out. However, there isn;t something to balance there with other than crankiness when I'm stressed and tired out of my tree. Though I do see a thousand flaws, I'm never allowed to stay down for long and intervention and guidance, encouragement happens from the team immediately. At one point in prayer I was told that I was the feminine ray of love and would remain this, and this came when I was questioning a friend talk of balance. Another time, during actual experience involving implants, I was told I was claire de lune. I take it that means receptive feminine for I could not find another reason for being called that by ETs.

Mostly, I'm kept aside, like a hermit with many kids, and struggling with health issues and short term memory problems and cognitive sorting problems from this. Am not to worry, but just feel and send out my heart intent, and remain a clear, for I connect dots very fast and pick up strong and subtle psi every day all day long, use far more than 5 senses. Not so much when I'm stressed or worried.

I don't really have a shadow to balance with, just n the now, flow of self, and need to keep myself positive.

Warm wishes.

Love has no gender that is a below 4th density concept my dear in context of a distortion you could place a masculine and femine aspect, since love is the vibration of freewill within existence, The force of giving by God to allow you to choose within the kingdom and how you use that giving and it relationship with others.
More correctly is that you are anchoring the frequecy of compassion to the earth you illuminate through the ray of compassion the green light of life, this is a 4th density STO ray of lessons, but without it one can not go beyond the 4th density.

I am obligated to speak of the law of magnetics because it is Gods law, remember God is to balance it does mean to become too positive and ignore Gods other face will bring that face towards you, hence those of too positive a view must experience a situation of negative to test them this can include suffering for God wants you to be positive even in the face of negative, it is a deep test and those who are ready are indeed learning a deep lesson, part of my own growth was to see into the abyss.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
we are all here as humanity, to live and work for this earth. we are not as students to find ways to self gratification, as a purpose for saviors through enlightenment to carry us on through some higher relm, we are here for this planet, this life, this home. it is about helping those in need around you and of the planetry existance of saving all life itself. we are all made of earth and earth is where we return, without this we are nothing, saving only ourselves does not mean saving life, for this is truely our one and only home, for to destroy and let go of future generations on this earthly relm is not why we are meant to be. this here is our paradise, and how we act as oneness or allow for it's growth is what turns us either from everlasting to one of no hope and despair. It's not about self but of saving the all, the recognition that we as one, are in this together as equal and same, to have the strength to stand firm and overcome any test of time that chance may bring.
peace and love.

link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Yes I believe we can come to an equal understanding of things for we both almost want the same thing, you seek to understand the system and I seek to leave it to hand in my report to free people from it. But to achieve great things one must travel a hard road to understand everything. So dear Scribe shall we travel the road upon roads to achieve what we seek and want most. Yet at the same time we must not forget about others during this quest of knowledge.

Kind Regards

M

link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Knowledge is emanation as all knowledge comes from all stars, for knowledge is light all forms known, in geometry does it sing its song, for the angels carry harps and play the music of creation.

So let me ask you....do you see this existence and all others of form to be something that emanated from a former something....instead of just becoming from nothing? This is why the word 'emanates' resonates with me so...for it describes a former something to be, that then goes on to make another something...then that something goes onto make/form into another something ect ect....this is how I see the Holy Spirit filling the heavens and the earth and things taking form.

Welcoming your feedback if you care to discuss...or just offer your kind thoughts of it in comparison to the word 'creation'.

The emanation of thought. so yes for to think one requires a intelligence too and awareness to use. Do you speak of the Physical or Ethereal universe? One is beyond these densitys one is within.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I am to hold the Sacred Feminine and not just in this life apparently. Higher Self, is Father and Mother to us. We belong to a wonderful Family, and Prime Creator is the same this way. This life does not balance, it just is to flow, with in the moment, and remain positive and hold light. I flow.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The strangest of things stick out to me of your words...

here below you say to another...

Who im I if I represent balance if I see the positive and negative in all things which creates the neutron of self.

So who is another, if they represent balance and if they see the positive and negative in all things which creates the neutron of self?

Or does this only pertain to you?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You speak from your heart the message comes clearer to me at least, and the equality is very important, its one of the big things people meant to see here on earth in their lessons, to wake and see the world, and the pyramid in everything even their religions. But words are very awkward I'm finding. And I don't want to challenge the truth you feel inside, except while you feel you have this assignment and purpose, I have to see equality and inverting pyramids, so we're superficially at odds, but I don't think our source is at odds at all, at least not our future selves.

Though there are difficulties in my life, there are elements that need healing, and I've sought for that all my life. And had intervention and help, though full healing still lies ahead. I have faith it is going to happen, in body or out. However, there isn;t something to balance there with other than crankiness when I'm stressed and tired out of my tree. Though I do see a thousand flaws, I'm never allowed to stay down for long and intervention and guidance, encouragement happens from the team immediately. At one point in prayer I was told that I was the feminine ray of love and would remain this, and this came when I was questioning a friend talk of balance. Another time, during actual experience involving implants, I was told I was claire de lune. I take it that means receptive feminine for I could not find another reason for being called that by ETs.

Mostly, I'm kept aside, like a hermit with many kids, and struggling with health issues and short term memory problems and cognitive sorting problems from this. Am not to worry, but just feel and send out my heart intent, and remain a clear, for I connect dots very fast and pick up strong and subtle psi every day all day long, use far more than 5 senses. Not so much when I'm stressed or worried.

I don't really have a shadow to balance with, I just in the now, flow of self, and need to keep myself positive.

Warm wishes.

Oh, I didnt hear harps at all, but they sing. The singing is related to holding harmonics and frequency and joy as well. I experienced that several times when pulled in meditation outside the earth. And also, with the fires this summer, just over the mountain roughly 100 miles away, and I could smell the wood burning, and the animals, I felt them, and everything buckled, and I was shocked to find myself in a human form and could do nothing to protect nature. As if I had, and then again a memory of song, that we could hold that frequency with harmonics.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Not all words we speak are about the words spoken, sometimes it is a meaning without a meaning.

Harp represented the musical harmonics you are correct light is also music as sound and light are one a intermingled beings of emanation of thought, you know the angels are geometry in all forms as is all spirits, demons and others energys which form the ethereal and physical existences. For in unity of the angels does matter become

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

intermingled beings of emanation of thought

This is what I was trying to get at in a earlier posts about emanation instead of the use of the word creation...

Perfectly said

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The strangest of things stick out to me of your words...

here below you say to another...

Who im I if I represent balance if I see the positive and negative in all things which creates the neutron of self.

So who is another, if they represent balance and if they see the positive and negative in all things which creates the neutron of self?

Or does this only pertain to you?

A neutron is without charge a mesons holds the hand of a nucleus.

Perhaps it is me now and you in the future, considered this the snake eating its own tail.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well I don't really like the word angel too much, light beings if you will. Light rays, yet people. I don't even feel pulled to the geometry too much, though I did explore it a year ago. I have to flow, in the moment and remain responsive to signals, communication, psi, the frequency if you will, in the flow. And this was higher frequency, love, not demonic. The few times in the presence of the negative ones, I am called to shine light and wake them up, that is what we do apparently. A few did too. Protocol is important, for when your intent is right and you treat the other with respect and dignity the protocol prevents negative response back. Its some kind of universal law, but I call it a protocol.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We can all see the good and evil in humanity for all can do this, thus the ability is not limited to any individual. I have heard the sacred harp before and an Angel singing a song to the tune played, but this is merely what I experienced many experience many things too. In the general case who are we to judge one another upon what one is for duality makes us judge and cloud our mind it does. So why not look at it all from above and truly see how silly we all are arguing with one another, brothers and sisters fighting each other over things that portray us differently. Suggestions are mostly that we should all treat one another with respect for we are all part of the same family guys no matter what.

I just see it pointless for us to be saying who is wrong and who is right for maybe just maybe both concepts can be true. So is it truly worth arguing like ignorant children when we all only hold small part of the puzzle?? I do not think so for it is pointless not many of us can know the full truth until we truly leave this system and return to our original bodies.

Just food for thought guys and things to wonder about that is all.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I am to hold the Sacred Feminine and not just in this life apparently. Higher Self, is Father and Mother to us. We belong to a wonderful Family, and Prime Creator is the same this way. This life does not balance, it just is to flow, with in the moment, and remain positive and hold light. I flow.

There is no duality of gender beyond the 4th density dear soul, for in 4th density so shall you become the unity of physical, for you shall be the male and female in one body within a variable of lights emanations. The test of the God being He and the Earth being a she was to see if peoples gender would distort the meaning for in truth their is no He or She but the test is to see if you would change what is writen based on gender you currently live.

It is also a representation of the subatomic nature of birthing life, the Father gravity acting as the giver and the mother Earth the elements acting as the birther. A teaching of nature present in representation to all life on earth within this Density and below it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The emanation of thought. so yes for to think one requires a intelligence too and awareness to use. Do you speak of the Physical or Ethereal universe? One is beyond these densitys one is within.

Speaking mainly here of the physical emanations from the thought of the Holy Spirit, as in a offering of self. The ethereal universe could be infinite with the Spirit....your welcome to offer your understanding of that.

I see that we influence the ethereal with our own thoughts emanating things....but not sure if that is temporary in just being connected while there is a physical universe? Or if at some point there will be a big collapse of the physical and so to that connection that was emanated...starting the whole process of purification over again....with the first thought emanating from the purified Holy Spirit. I kinda see it as the snake eating its own tail eventually...and we, the physical is just the shedding of the skin.

Not claiming I know something as truth and I welcome again your feedback....

LV

Edit to add...I did not read your prior post yet at 10:07 of the snake eating its own tail until after I wrote this post...Ill leave our convo with that for tonight....

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The thing about the term Angel is funny and yet true it is merely a human perspective turn, but is it really silly to call something an Angel. There are many terms and names to call an Angel by other names but why not see the truth within, for all is light and all is it there is no reason to complex things so see the truth you have within.

Protocols are Universal laws that have been created for a reason in each system that is what is told to many, but who knows maybe there are Protocols, Sub-Protocols. Secret Protocols and layers upon layers of protocols. Thus I personally think it is pointless to bother with just follow the rules and you should be fine thus that is it.

Kind Regards

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well I don't really like the word angel too much, light beings if you will. Light rays, yet people. I don't even feel pulled to the geometry too much, though I did explore it a year ago. I have to flow, in the moment and remain responsive to signals, communication, psi, the frequency if you will, in the flow. And this was higher frequency, love, not demonic. The few times in the presence of the negative ones, I am called to shine light and wake them up, that is what we do apparently. A few did too. Protocol is important, for when your intent is right and you treat the other with respect and dignity the protocol prevents negative response back. Its some kind of universal law, but I call it a protocol.

Geometry is the language of light that which is spoken to bring all creation into being. Through this language does all power over material lie, so too can one bring forth a new limb if understand the languages involved in doing so.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A year ago, when I was looking into the geometry, and the crop circles, I had memories stir from them. Was also told by a well connected friend that if we meditated on the charkra points of the earth we could heal and shield earth with merkabas, and ourselves as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Speaking mainly here of the physical emanations from the thought of the Holy Spirit, as in a offering of self. The ethereal universe could be infinite with the Spirit....your welcome to offer your understanding of that.

I see that we influence the ethereal with our own thoughts emanating things....but not sure if that is temporary in just being connected while there is a physical universe? Or if at some point there will be a big collapse of the physical and so to that connection that was emanated...starting the whole process of purification over again....with the first thought emanating from the purified Holy Spirit. I kinda see it as the snake eating its own tail eventually...and we, the physical is just the shedding of the skin.

Not claiming I know something as truth and I welcome again your feedback....

LV

Edit to add...I did not read your prior post yet at 10:07 of the snake eating its own tail until after I wrote this post...Ill leave our convo with that for tonight....

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Their is a process of three for ethereal, astral, physical for the bridge between is the astral, in which to affect the physical one must request from the ethereal in awareness of self does formlessness take form and from such can one project directly into ones reality, we were not saying you could not have a higherself we where saying that awareness of such gives power over ones reality as one is guided to ones destinys completion, hence you could say your choice maketh you a heaven for some they do not belong but yet can become. But people do not look deeper to ours words for we did not want to say but let you see on own for in learning for self does a flower bloom.

Imagine what you call matter is many light beings working together in unity each a holographic program in itself but acting as a living intelligence within such a existence, one could say that technology itself is a living conscious being that in the future so too will mankind create life through technology and seed worlds as has been the earth seeded.

My website can explain much for I went quite deep but also did not reach the bottom for exploring of the ocean is for each soul to do for itself I can guide them to dephs but must let them choose if they go further.

All works in cycles dear so for the circle creates the line as a whole.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

1. Is Inception possible in "real life" (as the concept from the movie and the way presented)?
2. Is there really such thing as magic?
3. Do you think Merlin really existed and was a real sorcerer?
4. Is the Chupacabra one of Reptilian's creations?
5. Where are Reptilians mostly located and primarily which continent?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

A year ago, when I was looking into the geometry, and the crop circles, I had memories stir from them. Was also told by a well connected friend that if we meditated on the charkra points of the earth we could heal and shield earth with merkabas, and ourselves as well.

Know that catalysts are part of growth and accept the ones to come be as a lighthouse for others in the storm to come as the waves will get rough and many will drown for some will refuse to enter the Arks.

Many events are programmed to occur ET_MAN has spoke about this people shoudl not fear that which sounds fearful but comes from a warning for some intentions are pure and some are not, as can one fear monger but so can one use fear to help another as has ET_MAN done with his warning of the sun to come.

Geometry is alive meditate to crop circles real ones will speak wonders, when you meditate any geometry you are shown draw it and keep a record for you may get a few symbols and form a word with more purpose than you are aware.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

1. Is Inception possible in "real life" (as the concept from the movie and the way presented)?

Yes one can have a idea implanted in which can affects ones perspective on reality, such a method we can share with you widely used through your very technology is electromagnetic waves as the brains functions through electrical chemical responses and as a thought is within a brainwave so too can they simulates these functions and program a mind.

2. Is there really such thing as magic?

Yes.

3. Do you think Merlin really existed and was a real sorcerer?

Yes and Solomon.
4. Is the Chupacabra one of Reptilian's creations?
Dimensional slip.
5. Where are Reptilians mostly located and primarily which continent?

Britian and America

But remember the true reptilians reside in a higher density, they have bases built to travel between your 3D earth and 4D in preperation for a attempt of controling those who are ascending.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join