It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Did you speak or was it your ego then?

I am myself. My ego is a part of me, as is everything else that I am. To deny my ego is to deny my Higher Self as one cannot exist without the other.

You, most of all, should know this as you have lost the Higher Self in favor of fully embracing your ego alone.

perhaps ignorance is lack of knowing and you spoke as in showing lack of knowing?

Perhaps a statement should not be ended in a question mark. Proper grammar is for more than just school children.

I spoke from knowledge, while you speak from speculation. If anyone is "speaking from a lack of knowing" it is you.

hence you correcting a uncorrectable statement

Please point out the "uncorrectable statement" that I have corrected. All I saw was an opinionated piece, which I have responded to with philosophical realism.

Or are you so self-absorbed as to believe your every word is infallible? Such would be ego...

You see as you choose to see but is it the truth you see or what it is you think is truth

I think, therefore I am.

The only choice that I have made is to not close my eyes. By this choice I have learned much more than you can fathom.

Try opening your own eyes once in a while, perhaps you will then see that what you think has clouded your own vision.

In your own words is your reflection, perhaps look and see what you look like

Yes, my words reflect myself.

In them I see a man who accepts responsibility for his actions.
In them I see a man who respects others' choices.
In them I see a man who shows no bigotry.
In them I see a man who respects all opinions.
In them I see a man who understands compassion.
In them I see a man who has overcome his own daemon.
In them I see a man who admits his fallible nature.
In them I see a man who accepts his ego, but does not lose himself to it.

In them I see a beautifully flawed human being.

What do you see in your own empty, bigoted, egotistical, hedonistic, narcissistic words?

Our point is proven in your own words, we need not comment further when one does not see into the ice one creates when chilling.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I can see that you are trying to confound me with vague, esoteric jargon about words and self-image.

Unfortunately, I am more aware of my own ego than you are of yours. The "ice" that I make while "chilling" is just your way of saying: I have no response to this, so I will try and cause a tangent to avoid this issue.

But I'm not going to let you.

Step up, Adonai. Tell the world what you see when you look at yourself. That is, if you can bare to face the empty, hollow shell of whatever it was you once thought you were becoming. The void you have become will only stare back as long as you let it.

Go ahead, take a nice, long look at yourself. We'll be here to hear all about your moment of satori when you get back.

And by we, I don't mean the pseudo-schizophrenic triune-nature you believe yourself to be. I mean the awesome posters on this thread who don't fall for your cheap cult-leader con-man tactics. Some of us are smart, and trained in philosophy and metaphysics. Some of us have developed wills, and faced our egos, and claimed our place as I AM beneath the sun.

Maybe it's time you met some of us.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I can see that you are trying to confound me with vague, esoteric jargon about words and self-image.

Unfortunately, I am more aware of my own ego than you are of yours. The "ice" that I make while "chilling" is just your way of saying: I have no response to this, so I will try and cause a tangent to avoid this issue.

But I'm not going to let you.

Step up, Adonai. Tell the world what you see when you look at yourself. That is, if you can bare to face the empty, hollow shell of whatever it was you once thought you were becoming. The void you have become will only stare back as long as you let it.

Go ahead, take a nice, long look at yourself. We'll be here to hear all about your moment of satori when you get back.

And by we, I don't mean the pseudo-schizophrenic triune-nature you believe yourself to be. I mean the awesome posters on this thread who don't fall for your cheap cult-leader con-man tactics. Some of us are smart, and trained in philosophy and metaphysics. Some of us have developed wills, and faced our egos, and claimed our place as I AM beneath the sun.

Maybe it's time you met some of us.

We seek not join you in the mud when the volcano is roaring.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

What you said about Adonai's HS is in error. He does have one, a very wonderful delightful Higher Self, that turn all negative thoughts into quick joy, with such a sense of humor and real contagious humor. He's the kind of Higher Self, that sees a self critical person who fell short of his contract and with a quick compassion and humor says, "Well kiddo I guess you messed this one up, but on the other hand, you did some future assignments, and I think you learnt his lesson over there!" Points to the guy beside you. And keeps the mood light and filled with lots of joy. He can put someone at ease in a awkward or bad situation and redeem it instantly. He reminded me of a very down to earth, humorous, professor, able to reach the kids who needed their confidence raised and with humor he does it so well. I had a short connect there.

He just needs to connect more to Higher Self, and loving is the channel to reach for this. I recommend Sungazing!

edit on 27-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For once, Unity, I find we agree on an issue (what a rare occurrence). That issue being that Adonai has not connected with his Higher Self. Now, I do not know if it is willful suspension, or an actual lack-of-ability to see it, but somehow Adonai seems to be able to get away with professing several highly base viewpoints on this thread and none of the "awakened" beings stand up and tell him he is acting immature, childish, rude, and irresponsibly. Why do so many remain silent to this?

Take, for instance, in this post from Adonai when it is stated that "We are far more developed soul than all of you". Why did none of you awakened beings stand up and say "No, Adonai, you are showing ego in massive amounts."

There is also this post from Adonai, where a response is ignored because someone chose to be in-depth and actually tackle the subjects at hand. "It is clear you dont get the story and went of on another tagent, one who speaks with such amount of words lacks the ability to speak a lecture in but a line" is what Adonai says. This is clearly a sign of cockiness, and ego, and arrogance.

No, Unity, it is not about Adonai being humorous and a good teacher. Quite the opposite. Adonai is vain, and egotistical, self-centered and a bigoted individual. If you were really compassionate about the love you try to spread to this test planet, you would not let people of such muddled and egotistical viewpoints flourish.

AdonaiChristBless is not an awakened and enlightened being. It is simply a man wearing many masks, preaching about Its own superiority, but running away from any challenge it is given.

You once stood for human decency, Unity. What happened to you?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hi dear friend.

For I want nothing and need nothing I treat each day as a lesson forth I look over each lesson at a days end. There was no understanding of what it is people see into the day and pass the night. Everything is a construct dear friend and existence it self was an experiment that turned into a school for all that come here or were here. There is no need to argue or go onto ego trips no more for I learned and was told things that made me understand. So I am always willing to keep an open mind for everything and anything, I am here to watch,understand, learn and make sense of things on this big giant ball we call Earth. Thus my eyes are open and my ears are tuned in so I am willing to listen also look.

Nice to see you again around this nick of the woods old buddy good chump, so let us embark on a journey to an understanding of things we never seen before.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

We seek not join you in the mud when the volcano is roaring.

Volcanoes do not produce mud, Adonai.
So your non sequitor is more nonsensical than usual.

Seriously though, all mocking insults aside, would you care to delve into actual discussion?

Since you are quite sure of yourself, your knowledge, and your abilities, I would actually really like to have open discussions about such things. That is, if your 'high and mighty' persona hasn't left you disconnected from your fellow man.

What do you say? I would like to learn what you know about all things. To my opening post to this thread you said I showed knowledge. Care to enlighten me?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No, Unity, it is not about Adonai being humorous and a good teacher.
We agree very much on this. We struggle in life with the lessons we're meant to learn and what we need to overcome, so life circumstances can drive the opposite from the goal. But overcoming them can really humble us, and humor is something they showed me over and over again. My own HS, light and filled with humor. This is something we all need to learn from. And I was encouraged to reach into the pool of sunlight, somewhat like chi welling up within, and always see positive, turn things around and humor. These are the things yet to be learnt.

Everyone, each and every soul in this cosmos/universe school, makes it out the other side full of love, joy, humility, compassion, equality. And in the presence of wonderful Family we all go home. And then like ET_MAN said, what would you say if the sun told you someday you would take its place, well, the whole metaphorical roll of film of our lives bumps ahead, and everyone progresses, moves up a slot. And we become the guides/teachers/helpers to the children, past selves as they come to the various planets, systems and to another DVD run of earth.

We're all out on the other side. Anyone who is not a toaster, ie, I think, therefore I am is a good statement. Love your intellect and the wisdom in these posts. And all who ARE, have infinitely progressing versions of Higher Selves.

I spent many posts being sentenced to reformatting and defragging, whatever he thinks it means, and even a quick mericiful death at one point. I just read some meaning into chezs's posts to me, and think most of my words are seemingly driving more of a wedge, so unless they can help, I don't know what to say.

This time, I wasn't going to post that on his HS, and I have been seeking intervention from his HS. Was actually wondering why I recognized Universal Light and yet not the breakthrough with Adonai, when suddenly out of the blue he connected and I knew on the other side its not like that at all. We all know each other and really appreciate each others lights.

Then I wasn't going to post it, but got a huge nudge, push inside to share that.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Hello Jake,

It is nice to see you again as well. And I am thrilled to learn that you have chosen to open your eyes towards all things now. Perhaps, like myself, the archetype of the seeker is present in you yet m'boy. Maybe this time around our discussions—on subject matter presented in this thread, of course—can demonstrate more comradery. After all, the past is all that's gone. Our future still remains open.

You want to escape from the system via cosmological graduation. And I simply want to understand the system so I can turn its clockwork to my benefit—we call that magick young apprentice—so, aren't we on the same side then?

I love discussion. But I despise an arrogant egotistical mind that believes it's ideas are beyond discussion and comparison. Let us talk, of all things.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I could read the first five pages as well as the last five and watched some of the infinity videos...
I cannot put up with much philosophy as I had been a philosophy student myself before some time and became a linguist-mystic later. Words do not affect me the same way since then. So what makes sense with abstract nouns at the individual level will never be perceived at more distinct layers of intelligence... those who have ears will hear.
I Iike Adonai's style. This poster shows the type of intelligence I saw in Insider and HH.

However, as some before, I could not read Law of One. Linguisitcally, it is a sidetrack. It talks about so many abstract classes I venture to say the author speaks another language from Earth which will not help us at all. In fact, it sounds postively crazy - wrapped up in his concepts forever.

I think HH was a conscious agent of fifth-stage theocracy - as described in War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith. They are in rhyme with second-stage Theocracy - the main characteristic of which is mass human sacrifices. In this case, you have mass slavery to TV and news and ideas but no Gods except rock stars or new Age Gurus.

Nazism finally failed to reach its goal in terms of human sacrifice (I could cite sources), but it almost did - then after dying, the remaining entities fled to Japan and the cloud is still above the planet these days from Hiroshima. It is still important in the final battle between the gods and humankind. We are witnessing the departure of the false gods now. Their abstract garbage will follow them to space, luckily, Unless some of them fail to grow up and continue to haunt us as undeveloped collective entities. That is the real question in 2012.

This is reinforced by the ubiquitous microwave transmission cloud that is covering Earth and the turning off of the astral machinery that the kind of HH has no clue to operate any more (they could just jumpstart it once in a while.)

OK, if this post does not make sense to you, please ignore it. I am writingt about what is BEHIND this discussion, and not addressing the surface. It will make sense to some of those that started this whole verbiage. To some of you this rant may sound dreamlike but familiar from somewhere...

And I am on another side - as a poster put it, a third side. There's no more need for mass sacrifices! The only need that still exists is to build the new civilization if there is still a chance. And that chance is changing month by month.
I am not a prophet, only a conscious agent of certain well-defined forces on this planet.
You should know which side if you have read so far in this Joycean piece I am sending you as an ATS post.

The types of HH are simply a test, as many have observed.
I will scan through the middle portions but I find very little worth reading. Everyone is using philosophical words they do not know the meaning of... The videos are better - that is how your roots are shown....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

The theocracy stage is something I can relate to and see this as the political nwo undercurrent going on. The microwaves don't affect too much of our spiritual, because when we're taken, we're literally taken by higher ups and Higher Self, and they are superman in this system, which is a cosntruct that they're the programmers/creators/maintenance workers/teachers/guides for. When our brain dies, time stops, and the matrix vanishes. We remember. Time is the construct that holds the matrix and cosmos in place, microwaves and all.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

No, Unity, it is not about Adonai being humorous and a good teacher.
We agree very much on this. We struggle in life with the lessons we're meant to learn and what we need to overcome, so life circumstances can drive the opposite from the goal. But overcoming them can really humble us, and humor is something they showed me over and over again. My own HS, light and filled with humor. This is something we all need to learn from. And I was encouraged to reach into the pool of sunlight, somewhat like chi welling up within, and always see positive, turn things around and humor. These are the things yet to be learnt.

Everyone, each and every soul in this cosmos/universe school, makes it out the other side full of love, joy, humility, compassion, equality. And in the presence of wonderful Family we all go home. And then like ET_MAN said, what would you say if the sun told you someday you would take its place, well, the whole metaphorical roll of film of our lives bumps ahead, and everyone progresses, moves up a slot. And we become the guides/teachers/helpers to the children, past selves as they come to the various planets, systems and to another DVD run of earth.

We're all out on the other side. Anyone who is not a toaster, ie, I think, therefore I am is a good statement. Love your intellect and the wisdom in these posts. And all who ARE, have infinitely progressing versions of Higher Selves.

I spent many posts being sentenced to reformatting and defragging, whatever he thinks it means, and even a quick mericiful death at one point. I just read some meaning into chezs's posts to me, and think most of my words are seemingly driving more of a wedge, so unless they can help, I don't know what to say.

This time, I wasn't going to post that on his HS, and I have been seeking intervention from his HS. Was actually wondering why I recognized Universal Light and yet not the breakthrough with Adonai, when suddenly out of the blue he connected and I knew on the other side its not like that at all. We all know each other and really appreciate each others lights.

Then I wasn't going to post it, but got a huge nudge, push inside to share that.

Your lessons in ray of compassion are quite deep unity_99, but you must also work on intelligence and wisdom rays and find balance for the last lesson before one becomes God once more is to become of balance, this is difficult for many for it means to face oneselfs evil and good within oneself it is a experience in which neutrality is achieved. I am on earth for a purpose for Adonai the Infinite creator the father as it become known, this purpose will help millions to make the harvest I am blessed by the heavens and those who are in the know will confirm this I am not born for me but for you all, when I say I am ahead I mean it this isnt ego it is giving you a clear cut view treating you as equal rather than wording in context that you will feel better from which is not equal.

I dont understand why people can not allow another to speak as I do, does it harm you to allow me too do you need to respond as you do or is your response the true ego and im I really a example of one who uses the ego as a tool and can place it in the cubbord when done.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I dont understand why people can not allow another to speak as I do

Others dont understand why you can not allow another to speak as they do....

Im sure there you will find your answer...

And its not that no one is not allowing you....its only that they are sharing with you their own thoughts and what is resonating for them right now on their path...this is not a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hello ACB.....

I really wish you could disregaurd the path of self more....and share with us what you understand in the path for the ONE and ALL....for when you do, your on key....note on your post below...without the personal comments, without judgement, you bring a nice breeze....

What is gender but a word, what is a word but a vibration, what is a vibration but a movement of waves, what is a movement of waves but a intention, whats a intention but a idea, whats a idea but a thought. whats a thought but creativity, what is creativity but imagination, what is imagination but self comtemplation, what is self comtemplation but awareness, what is awareness but known, what is known but shown, what is shown but grown.

I like the word emanation instead of creativity...but Im only sharing...sharing and discussing is huge for our part right now. You dont have to tell me Im wrong..and Im not here to tell you your wrong...Im just sharing something that resonates with me.

So lets try this discussion thing...

What do you think about the word emanation...and the filling of the Universe as well as all things within it?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I dont understand why people can not allow another to speak as I do

Others dont understand why you can not allow another to speak as they do....

Im sure there you will find your answer...

And its not that no one is not allowing you....its only that they are sharing with you their own thoughts and what is resonating for them right now on their path...this is not a bad thing.

I speak as is something that represents the highest respect, if I can see that you will next week be hit by a car but could alter that choice if change a choice now would you want to be warned or walk blindly in life with no control of the moments? The question you should ask yourself is why do you feel the need to respond with such lengthy posts to that which you do not agree?

You so you could say I can take the title of expert on the universe, do you think because a expert calls themself a expert they are a ego? Are they not saying to the Amature I have been where you are but grew to where I am now.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Hello ACB.....

I really wish you could disregaurd the path of self more....and share with us what you understand in the path for the ONE and ALL....for when you do, your on key....note on your post below...without the personal comments, without judgement, you bring a nice breeze....

What is gender but a word, what is a word but a vibration, what is a vibration but a movement of waves, what is a movement of waves but a intention, whats a intention but a idea, whats a idea but a thought. whats a thought but creativity, what is creativity but imagination, what is imagination but self comtemplation, what is self comtemplation but awareness, what is awareness but known, what is known but shown, what is shown but grown.

I like the word emanation instead of creativity...but Im only sharing...sharing and discussing is huge for our part right now. You dont have to tell me Im wrong..and Im not here to tell you your wrong...Im just sharing something that resonates with me.

So lets try this discussion thing...

What do you think about the word emanation...and the filling of the Universe as well as all things within it?

Knowledge is emanation as all knowledge comes from all stars, for knowledge is light all forms known, in geometry does it sing its song, for the angels carry harps and play the music of creation.

I speak as that which does one project towards me I am but a mirror of a persons inner being, if I judge another it is because that is what needed to occur, for some do not recognise the ego in all that it does beare.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You speak from your heart the message comes clearer to me at least, and the equality is very important, its one of the big things people meant to see here on earth in their lessons, to wake and see the world, and the pyramid in everything even their religions. But words are very awkward I'm finding. And I don't want to challenge the truth you feel inside, except while you feel you have this assignment and purpose, I have to see equality and inverting pyramids, so we're superficially at odds, but I don't think our source is at odds at all, at least not our future selves.

Though there are difficulties in my life, there are elements that need healing, and I've sought for that all my life. And had intervention and help, though full healing still lies ahead. I have faith it is going to happen, in body or out. However, there isn;t something to balance there with other than crankiness when I'm stressed and tired out of my tree. Though I do see a thousand flaws, I'm never allowed to stay down for long and intervention and guidance, encouragement happens from the team immediately. At one point in prayer I was told that I was the feminine ray of love and would remain this, and this came when I was questioning a friend talk of balance. Another time, during actual experience involving implants, I was told I was claire de lune. I take it that means receptive feminine for I could not find another reason for being called that by ETs.

Mostly, I'm kept aside, like a hermit with many kids, and struggling with health issues and short term memory problems and cognitive sorting problems from this. Am not to worry, but just feel and send out my heart intent, and remain a clear, for I connect dots very fast and pick up strong and subtle psi every day all day long, use far more than 5 senses. Not so much when I'm stressed or worried.

I don't really have a shadow to balance with, I just in the now, flow of self, and need to keep myself positive.

Warm wishes.

Oh, I didnt hear harps at all, but they sing. The singing is related to holding harmonics and frequency and joy as well. I experienced that several times when pulled in meditation outside the earth. And also, with the fires this summer, just over the mountain roughly 100 miles away, and I could smell the wood burning, and the animals, I felt them, and everything buckled, and I was shocked to find myself in a human form and could do nothing to protect nature. As if I had, and then again a memory of song, that we could hold that frequency with harmonics.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing and offering your personal feedback. Being limited by language to share understandings with another, I have gone through many belief systems and taken out the words that had resonation with me in order to explain things or discuss things. Hence the braking of the vessels....emanation....holy spirit....dimensions....ect.

Same with certain quotes or parables that gave meaning to me on a deeper level that I may use now and then (hence my signature). So while trying to walk a alone path of seeking what is meant for me on a level of self, I have used beliefs and texts to gather how others have worded things as well. Anything from the Qabbalah to the gnostic texts to the bible and others....it has helped me word things I did not have a good way to word them.

Example is a Hebrew word in the bible 'bara' which has been translated as 'created'.....but on my own seeking something that resonated with me deeper was that bara can also mean 'to fill or to fatten'....then I went back to Genesis and reread it as 'The Most High filled and fattened the Heavens and the Earth'. For some, they will rather go with created...but we all must seek that path for ourselves to see what resonates for us for Im sure it reflects deeper our vibration and purpose.

As much as the breaking of the vessels idea resonates with me, I faded out with the resonation after the words started claiming to describe literally how it all happened. Not that means there is not truth, but that truth was not of concern to me at this point. I still found it a beautiful personification of how the braking of the vessels could of occurred. Sometimes its just a word that resonates, sometimes that word isnt even of my natural language, sometimes is a entire sentence or more that resonates....sometimes its an entire story or personification. Learning to trust my own path took some twisting and turning in this skin with the past that was attached.

All my best to you!
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I could read the first five pages as well as the last five and watched some of the infinity videos...
I cannot put up with much philosophy as I had been a philosophy student myself before some time and became a linguist-mystic later. Words do not affect me the same way since then. So what makes sense with abstract nouns at the individual level will never be perceived at more distinct layers of intelligence... those who have ears will hear.
I Iike Adonai's style. This poster shows the type of intelligence I saw in Insider and HH.

However, as some before, I could not read Law of One. Linguisitcally, it is a sidetrack. It talks about so many abstract classes I venture to say the author speaks another language from Earth which will not help us at all. In fact, it sounds postively crazy - wrapped up in his concepts forever.

I think HH was a conscious agent of fifth-stage theocracy - as described in War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith. They are in rhyme with second-stage Theocracy - the main characteristic of which is mass human sacrifices. In this case, you have mass slavery to TV and news and ideas but no Gods except rock stars or new Age Gurus.

Nazism finally failed to reach its goal in terms of human sacrifice (I could cite sources), but it almost did - then after dying, the remaining entities fled to Japan and the cloud is still above the planet these days from Hiroshima. It is still important in the final battle between the gods and humankind. We are witnessing the departure of the false gods now. Their abstract garbage will follow them to space, luckily, Unless some of them fail to grow up and continue to haunt us as undeveloped collective entities. That is the real question in 2012.

This is reinforced by the ubiquitous microwave transmission cloud that is covering Earth and the turning off of the astral machinery that the kind of HH has no clue to operate any more (they could just jumpstart it once in a while.)

OK, if this post does not make sense to you, please ignore it. I am writingt about what is BEHIND this discussion, and not addressing the surface. It will make sense to some of those that started this whole verbiage. To some of you this rant may sound dreamlike but familiar from somewhere...

And I am on another side - as a poster put it, a third side. There's no more need for mass sacrifices! The only need that still exists is to build the new civilization if there is still a chance. And that chance is changing month by month.
I am not a prophet, only a conscious agent of certain well-defined forces on this planet.
You should know which side if you have read so far in this Joycean piece I am sending you as an ATS post.

The types of HH are simply a test, as many have observed.
I will scan through the middle portions but I find very little worth reading. Everyone is using philosophical words they do not know the meaning of... The videos are better - that is how your roots are shown....

What is God but the force of balance, so to lable its creation indifferent are you then not imbalancing...

What is the true importance of the symbol of ying and yang, So we see people say fear is evil, fear is negative your fear mongering your from fear, love conquers fear etc. I say to them Oh but I fear for my child being hurt so I teach them not the poke their fingers in spiders webs, oh but I fear to eat of this tree for I do not know if the fruits are poisoness, I love him so much I cant live without him slices my own wrists, I love her so much im going to kill her new boyfriend and her as well.

I ask you this what is the ying and yang if not present in all that is life, so what is those who are from light who then create imbalance if God is balance, could it be imbalance is creation of darkness which represents ignorance. Who im I if I represent balance if I see the positive and negative in all things which creates the neutron of self.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Knowledge is emanation as all knowledge comes from all stars, for knowledge is light all forms known, in geometry does it sing its song, for the angels carry harps and play the music of creation.

So let me ask you....do you see this existence and all others of form to be something that emanated from a former something....instead of just becoming from nothing? This is why the word 'emanates' resonates with me so...for it describes a former something to be, that then goes on to make another something...then that something goes onto make/form into another something ect ect....this is how I see the Holy Spirit filling the heavens and the earth and things taking form.

Welcoming your feedback if you care to discuss...or just offer your kind thoughts of it in comparison to the word 'creation'.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join