It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Or, do you want an amorphous force which has no concept of self, or existence, but which creates all things with equal opportunity?

Hi Scribe!

It could be that amorphous force has ALL concepts of self...both male and female together....instead of being only 'one or the other' coming from a concept of 'only male or female'....I agree with no labeling a gender to the Spirit of all life. This takes away its greatness to do so.

And why cant all things be emanated with equal opportunity> ?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You sir, or ma'am, know what's what. I've been reading a lot of rambles, a lot of self-absorbed egoism, and a lot of blatant bigotry and belittlement of others by many members on this thread before I made my first post. You, however, have had a certain style to your postings that demonstrates a compassion, understanding, and general love of being who you are amidst the race you're a part of.

That is what being "awake" is really about. Not densities (lower, higher, astral). Not preparing people for the harvests (which ARE coming, but not in the way described here). Not love (tough, kind, universal or chemical). No. Being awake is about relating to, rejoicing in, contemplating with, and living hand-in-hand with our fellow human beings regardless of the road they're on.

Thank you, for being a breath of uncontaminated air amidst the dank slime being spewed by gods and awakened ones throughout this whole thread.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

What is going to happen to people when the shifts occur, if they do as said anyway, is that many will be suddenly in astral and negative ETs are going to attempt to harvest them before they access their soul skills.
The shredder talked about is the soul traps and soul wiping, akin to living game technology talked about by others. The waking up and tranformation of dna, creates muiltidimensional awareness, and that has a very bad side to it as well.

But protection from all of this happens when you work on overcoming yourself and the world and becoming truly positive and loving. Even during an experience that happened just prior to a huge abduction, that involved a friend, the behavior I chose which was a state of soul, or just being me really, set the tone instantly, and I was protected.

Too much cosmic laws and rules makes things very complicated.

E_MAN also said something in a post not too long ago that I was given last night, and it concerned when this was over, tests/tasks/assignment, then I would be myself permanently, never losing self again, in this kind of test. We are becoming ourselves here too.

Saturn strikes me a being a small dwarf solar system, the planet and its moons. Not sure of course, but it has a feel like it may have come in and dislodged planets, crumpled tiamat and got trapped. In any case, there are direct ties with it and the Eye of Horus and also, to Sirus B and Orion. I think I should have made a distinction in systems too, because Sirius, along with all the other systems, in fact all systems have a duality or both negative and positive channels. Sirius has A and B for example. We have both sides here too from all these systems.

What we see as destroyed, like the Cassiopeia one for example, super nova, is ascended?

For some reason a strange question kept popping up when you were posting, and it was this: what is the relationship between Michael/Miczael and Ashtar? And is that Ishtar?

en.wikipedia.org...

The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to King Solomon of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries AD, mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the demon of power. (cf. 1 Kings 11:4-5)

but then...

He is referred to in The Lesser Key of Solomon as a very powerful demon. In art, in the Dictionnaire Infernal, Astaroth is depicted as a nude man with feathered wings, wearing a crown, holding a serpent in one hand, and riding a beast with dragon-like wings and a serpent-like tail. According to Sebastien Michaelis he is a demon of the First Hierarchy, who seduces by means of laziness, vanity, and rationalized philosophies

There is more there too, a reference to the kabbalistic texts, and that he also taught mathematics, along with power over snakes.

Note these are not the same person, but two very similar sounding names, seemingly from the same root word making it confusing at best.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm going to do my best to not step on toes in my response to this, because I really can get behind a lot of what you say, so I don't want any bad blood boiling between us on this thread. So, here goes...

It could be that amorphous force has ALL concepts of self...both male and female together....instead of being only 'one or the other' coming from a concept of 'only male or female'....I agree with no labeling a gender to the Spirit of all life. This takes away its greatness to do so.

An amorphous force, by it's nature—being a-morphous or without form—could not possess a gender or a concept of itself. Instead, it is a product of it's environment, created by chance out of entropy: a lightning strike to a primordial ooze; a singularity exploding outwards in ever-expanding heat; the process of death and birth over millenniums which has bred superior genes, traits, and body structures in dominate animal life. These are the forces capable for life on this planet, and anywhere else that it may exist, or has existed in the Universe.

Not a Divine Creator who presides over all and is responsible for every action ever taken by any being ever born.

Please don't get me wrong though. As a functioning construct of these random processes we are beings of energy, substance, liquid, and other more ethereal compositions. Being such, it is because of this multi-faceted composition that we are able to explore the vistas of religion, spirituality, mysticism, divinity, afterlife and self-empowerment—sometimes called magick—in our daily lives.

It is not that a Divine Creator made us in Its loving image. It is quite the opposite. We have become the Creators which we envisioned. Post-death, during moments of satori in life, and via all those nasty metaphysical constructs like the noumena and the phenomena.

Upon our death our multi-layered bodies decompose into individual separate bodies—the Egyptians listed upwards of 9, the Greeks had 3 or 4, Christianity has 2, etc—and these layers then reach to different "densities" (if you prefer that term) wherein one body becomes thought residue (visions, tulpas), one becomes emotional energy residue (orbs), another becomes ether residue (ghosts, spirits, ancestors), and so on and so forth.

These bodies form the basis for spiritual and metaphysical and mystical existences. God is a construct of "god bodies" being discarded from our physical remains. All gods are just that. They're created by us during life, empowered during prayer and ceremonialism, and given life on higher and lower "densities" (I hate that term) upon the mass deaths of peoples associated with whatever force it happens to be.

They're not separate from us, but are deeply conjoined to, and existent because of, us. We make the gods and the devils and the all-powerful whatevers by simply giving them an image, a thought, love, and a prayer. But that doesn't mean they all exist here.

That's a discussion for another thread though, as I'm already rambling horribly.

And why cant all things be emanated with equal opportunity

Because life is not equal. Men and women are born with different functionality. Men cannot give birth. Woman's bodies—when not re-assimilated—are naturally weaker than men (no sexism intended). Even in animals, humanity—barring our intellect—is inferior to virtually all animal life. We possess no fur and cannot live outdoors or in cold climates without inventing something. We possess no developed fangs for hunting and severing flesh. We possess no extreme limbs and muscles (to the point where some birds can outrun us).

No, life has no order or equalization. Life is cold, harsh, uncompromising, amoral, unethical, and without a conscience. It is up to us to develop such things and help our world function and maintain itself in light of that which life itself will not do.

I hope I didn't step on any toes with this. I was doing my best to not do such. Thanks for the reply though, and I hope we can keep a healthy conversation going on here.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

People need tough love. Words are not tearing people apart. That is not what is happening here. The split is happening on a momentary basis. It is being decided. The words.....they have no bearing. The actions have all the bearing. The split really is here. I led you to the English language being coded because you appeared ready for more truths. Which I still stand by. But honey to be very honest with you, your analysis of Saturn and Ra are very incorrect. I know you will disagree forever and that is fine. We can choose to see differently. If I had the foresight to know that's what you would deduce from it, I never would have talked about it with you.

Hi there UL...I dont think we have crossed paths before. Im sure you knew though, that we would. Being that the people that have been discussing here lately have not let ego's and power lovers take hold. Im assuming you are of the other, a humble and honest heart who is just here to share your path and not judge others for theirs???

Maybe you can answer me something

Why is it that a wise one says they understand giving people space to grow and learn in their own due time, but then feel the need to use this as a way to say 'I know more' 'your not ready' 'its so sad'.

Its not sad...its beautiful ! Its awesome to know that we all will find our way somehow!!! Its great to know we are all loved!

Im personally, in no hurry and have recently made the choice to stay (if I have a choice that is). For what ever reason, this is where MY path has led me and this is what I share with others of what I understand be it right or wrong. So as much as I feel this is 'right' for me and my understandings 'are of the right path' I still dont need to tell others they are wrong and Im right.....that they are on a path that is not and I am on one that is.

Why do you suppose that some are willing to just humbly share and others feel the need to say 'your wrong your wrong your wrong'?

To me, this is a difference in natures.

And now, to the point of my posts.

I ramble....have you heard?

I THINK the split you speak of, is about natures. I think that there are many who wait ascension and they have some hard knock lessons coming their way. But since I understand that all will find their way somehow....I dont have the need to tell them this over and over and over. Depending on one's inner nature towards others and their own self, depends on the vibration within them.

You could have all the knowledge of the mechanics of the densities and ect......that does not mean your nature is ready for a higher vibration what so ever.

I often compare this 'ascension and knowledge' stuff with religions.

In religions, you have these people that think because they have a book, they are now gifted with knowledge others are not, and somehow better then them that know not. They think that due to their knowledge, they will be saved, all they have to do is believe. They talk about living for others...while seeking reward for the self.

In the '4th dimension' talks, you have these people that think because they have channeled info, they are now gifted with knowledge others are not, and show how better then them that know not. They think that due to their knowledge, they will ascend, all they have to do is say they live for others.....while seeking reward for the self.

Its really the same exact coin....people just cant see it yet.

Its another dime, another dollar.

The differences in both paths be it religion and the seeking for ascension is going to be their inner nature. Are they understanding in what they are in relation to all others around them? If they are understanding to it, is their desire for ascension a true honest intent for 'others'? Is there wool covering the eyes of both worlds? The love and pride of self, is the rose colored glasses and yes it all looks so beautiful through them.

In the end, we are spirit, we are one. In the end, our nature is what matters. You can be a follower of religion, you can be a unbeliever of anything spiritual, you can be a seeker of new age thoughts.....but in the end, all of those paths can lead to something higher, if their nature is humble and their mind complex is honest with itself.

In the end, knowledge doesnt really matter. You could be a loner on this planet and only have nature as your company....and you could raise your vibration just fine indeed. One can raise their vibration while in the body complex, there is not a certain time this happens or can occur. Its been happening since time began and the Spirit emanated theeself.

Things like this are tools.....it will sift out the pride, the self desires, the wants and lust of self gains, and the Spirit will use this sifting to know what that complex still needs. In the end, its not for ourselves that we are going through all of this, its for the Spirit and thee is sifting out all the things that arent perfect.

The whole 4th dimension stuff....is another part of that tool to help it sift the complexes.

Not to say its not true...that there is not higher dimensions....but that one doesnt need to seek it for it to happen. If they are honest, and humble at heart, it will happen in natural accord (which is the way spirit prefers it).

You cant force things on to people, if they are not ready, love them, accept them for what they are.... share your thoughts like a kind gentle advanced soul

Have faith in the natural design and natural cycles and orders

Great to cross paths with you!
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hi again!

No bad blood boiling here, and its great to cross with another who is likely to not also have this issue.

Since I was going with the concept of 'without form' I was personally coming from a perspective of 'holy spirit' which is the only words I know how to describe such a monad of 'singular force' that always was and always is. This Holy Spirit, would not need form for thought and thought emanates it into forms...being like a braking of the vessels...so once a 'female or male' form or concept takes place, there is already a lowering of the pure perfect vibration. I dont see the Holy Spirit being a product of its environment...so we may be just tossing words that are insufficient for such understandings.

It is our differences in understandings of how things were 'began' and where they 'are going' to how we see differences in this world and what we are. I find none of it happenstance or random though the cycles and orders seem to have alot of things in it we dont understand as playing its own role in the 'big picture'.

Because life is not equal. Men and women are born with different functionality. Men cannot give birth. Woman's bodies—when not re-assimilated—are naturally weaker than men (no sexism intended). Even in animals, humanity—barring our intellect—is inferior to virtually all animal life. We possess no fur and cannot live outdoors or in cold climates without inventing something. We possess no developed fangs for hunting and severing flesh. We possess no extreme limbs and muscles (to the point where some birds can outrun us). No, life has no order or equalization. Life is cold, harsh, uncompromising, amoral, unethical, and without a conscience. It is up to us to develop such things and help our world function and maintain itself in light of that which life itself will not do.

Again, this is difference of understanding that we see things so differently. I think life is equal, through cycles of reincarnation. In Spirit....we are experiencing ALL things. Only as separate individuals do we see it as unequal. In Spirit, both sides are always experiences, the victim and the one who harms, both male and female, both poor and rich...in being ONE in Spirit, its perfect. On the individual scale, we all must let go of all earthly attributes which this body complexes reacts to...its just a cause and effect. Pride, greed, selfishness, lusts ect....equally, we all have to let go of them, we have to over come them. If by being the victim we will learn to do this, so be it....if my being the one with power we learn to do this, so be it. If we must experience both ways to learn what is needed, then it will be.

The things that seem harsh, are needed. They encourage us to move forward, to seek new paths. If everything was comfortable (like having fur in the winter) we would not push and seek new things.

I think our intention is the same, but our perspectives are different. But still no harm

We do agree here though...

It is up to us to develop such things and help our world function and maintain itself in light of that which life itself will not do

I do believe it is all up to us...but the environment will keep offering us what we need to overcome and deal with to make it all happen. I think it is up to us to help our world function and maintain itself, we are literally the fingers and hands of Earth but this perspective is far from our united way of seeing things yet.

We must go on to do greater things! yes

All my best to you
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hi LV-

I'm pretty sure that we crossed paths for the first time on my Harvest thread several months ago but I could be wrong.

Here's the deal. I remember who I am. I came here for a reason. The reason is for this planet and its inhabitants. The fact that I am here right now means Harvest is certain. I am far, far away from home (of course I am One at the same time). I have been given knowledge. What is happening right now, is a big deal. It is certainly the most significant event in the planet's history. What is happening here affects the rest of this Universe.

There needs to be a certain amount of souls to be Harvested. This is a rare opportunity. This isn't a smaller cycle closing such as prior Harvests, this is a big one. When planets are Harvested as well, it's a big deal. So when I say it's sad, it is because people are being given a major opportunity to polarize and do nothing with it. It is the lack of polarity that will cause the soul to reset to a first density state. It is very difficult to sit here and watch countless souls who have been gaining millions of years of experience only to have that number reset to 0. It is further frustrating watching the blind lead the blind when we have been working so diligently to wake up humanity.

The time to grow and ascend is decreasing. The actions have to be done now. The future is a tough one if you don't act soon.

I don't mean to come off as sounding like I'm on a pedestal but I know what's coming. It's the only reason I'm here. For you, for every poster here, for the planet. I'm not judging in the least. Whatever souls decide in this, is fine by me. I just want people to have a chance at the truth.....if only they would grab their golden ticket.....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe our creator is man. I also believe our creator is woman. Our creator is the dog sitting next to me right now, the grass I walk on, and the wind that blows as I walk. I believe the creator is one, yet the creator is all (again, just my opinion).

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Hi LV-

I'm pretty sure that we crossed paths for the first time on my Harvest thread several months ago but I could be wrong.

Here's the deal. I remember who I am. I came here for a reason. The reason is for this planet and its inhabitants. The fact that I am here right now means Harvest is certain. I am far, far away from home (of course I am One at the same time). I have been given knowledge. What is happening right now, is a big deal. It is certainly the most significant event in the planet's history. What is happening here affects the rest of this Universe.

There needs to be a certain amount of souls to be Harvested. This is a rare opportunity. This isn't a smaller cycle closing such as prior Harvests, this is a big one. When planets are Harvested as well, it's a big deal. So when I say it's sad, it is because people are being given a major opportunity to polarize and do nothing with it. It is the lack of polarity that will cause the soul to reset to a first density state. It is very difficult to sit here and watch countless souls who have been gaining millions of years of experience only to have that number reset to 0. It is further frustrating watching the blind lead the blind when we have been working so diligently to wake up humanity.

The time to grow and ascend is decreasing. The actions have to be done now. The future is a tough one if you don't act soon.

I don't mean to come off as sounding like I'm on a pedestal but I know what's coming. It's the only reason I'm here. For you, for every poster here, for the planet. I'm not judging in the least. Whatever souls decide in this, is fine by me. I just want people to have a chance at the truth.....if only they would grab their golden ticket.....

I feel you, really I do. I walked that path...I knew something great could happen...but I also learned it was not what we think it is while we are seeking for it. Not till I stepped back from it could I see it for what it was and the reasons that came with it.

I too awaited it, I too sought for it and deeply felt I was being shown all of this wisdom for the path of harvest and I too understood that there needed to be a certain amount for it to all 'be'.

I cant tell you exactly where my path changed. It was as if I left this world for a while to learn a different perspective. The difference in the perspective was the 'observer'.

As a 'self ' observer....I knew about the times of change, the times of a shifting, dreams, experiences, everything fell into place. As a individual, I saw what you see.

Something intervened in my life. I call it the Holy Spirit. It led me through the whole same concepts that I already had, but from a different perspective, ITS perspective. The perspective of what the ONE needs....aside of what the 'selves' need in their own space.

While standing on the edge of a blackhole....I had to make a choice after being shown such things. I was shown it was OK for me to seek that path of self, any choice I made was OK....but after being shown the cycles and processes of the Spirit and being shown the observation as a ONE and not a self separate from all the others....my road suddenly became jolted.

How perfect of a plan/ tool would it be...if you had a classroom of kids, you wanted to test them all for their honesty and confidence, you gave 1 the answer key and told 1 of the kids that in order for the class to advance, all kids have to pass the test. Only ONE kids knows that ALL must pass....and only ONE has the answer key. But in the end, the answer key is meaningless (your just using it to test their honesty) and in the end the 'all must pass idea' is also meaningless because as a teacher, you are determined to make sure each child has self confidence in who they are. What will happen? You'll have 1 kid telling everyone THEY ALL MUST PASS and you have another saying 'OK THEN I HAVE THE KEY'. Will any of the kids choose to not cheat, holding all the others back (according to what they have been told right)....what child will stand up to the others, even though that child empathizes for them in that they all want to pass, but that child holds something more deer to its heart then pleasing his or her classmates 'joy and desires'. That one kid will stand out of the crowd to the teacher.

That is what the Spirit is looking for, for in the end, all the illusion is just a measuring tool. Its so startling, that many cant stand to even glance at the possibilities of its brightness.

I had the choice, same as you. I came here, knowing this. But I also learned, there was reasons I came here with that knowing, and it was not for the self after all. It was to measure me, my inner being, with my 'choice'.

It really is a sifting of the path of self or the path of others more then what the people who talk of such things thinks it is. They talk of the path of others, but cant see the path they walk is for the self. They are being measured. Thats it. The Spirit will see what is still needed to bring them to the 'path of others' and what is needed will be then offered.

Course, you will have to still take whatever is resonating with you. My best to you on that path!
LV

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Just as we choose to come here, we have chosen to send ourselves with delusions. Its a way to truly measure our inner being.

People need to know, if one is not ready to be polarized, its ok. Dont force a belief upon yourself out of fear you wont make the grade. Dont let others make you think that you have to pass so they can pass. Have faith in the natural cycles. Love, humility, and honest will take you farther then any knowledge out there.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

HI Unity !

Real quick before I log off..I felt the need to finally touch on something with you. Im sure you have picked up on it before.

I notice you talk about this 'Saturn thing'....as a negative thing.

I feel very tied to Saturn in my path of self. I feel that is a location of my higher self. When I met this 'higher self' in what ever form of a image it could display to me....there was not 1 but many. It was more then 5 but under 10. They were a unison, they were one....but they were also me and I was also them. It was one of the most grandest experiences aside of the Holy Spirit later in my life. It was the top of the top at the time of that happening. As much as I feel that connection to a specific sphere of a 'home' as you would call it, Im learning how all spheres are homes in Spirit, how all beings are a part of me in Spirit. My higher self, is also learning and going through alot of sifting that is playing out in my family and could be playing out on larger scales too, IDK.

As negative as you see Saturn....I once would of called that home as you call another place home. Saturn being a part of this solar system could very likely play a much bigger part of things in a geometric way of past and future, of quantum vibrations to this solar system.

Just wanted to throw this out there while the topic is in the air....Im sure being with those experiences I have...you could understand how I defiantly dont sense Saturn as a negative thing and I can see why our past in humanity has been connected with Saturn in a deep way. Sometimes we see things as bad for us, when not seeing it as a part of us. If we got rid of the part we see as bad, then it would not still offer what it does in the path of learning from it. It could be, that some have understood the vibration that is, and in that knowing, only led others to turn against it by using its name in a negative way. Similar to giving god a name....each name god has been given stands for something. That doesnt mean that the name stands for god though.

NO rights or wrongs!!! Just sharing that with you

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So when I say it's sad, it is because people are being given a major opportunity to polarize and do nothing with it. It is the lack of polarity that will cause the soul to reset to a first density state. It is very difficult to sit here and watch countless souls who have been gaining millions of years of experience only to have that number reset to 0. It is further frustrating watching the blind lead the blind when we have been working so diligently to wake up humanity.

Souls don't reset to mesh with the pixels in this hollographic universe. Different energies. Adonai's position was based on humanity not having souls, just imprints. That is so far from truth. Either you think and feel and know you are, or you're a toaster that doesnt, and that in infinity makes an endless progression of you.

The other parts, much like my friend who also relates this cycle to being much different, having to do with a planet as well. And he was sent back after his nde, due to his role here. He also explained the ascension, when the process begins, inbetween the planes all souls will remember who they are and a choice will be made, to go home, to stay and rebuild with the next generations, ie. to lend a helping hand, reset for a time to help, or to ascend into the next floor/plane/channel and continue into the cosmos, ie. relationships with others in the cosmos as well.

Going home means outside, behind the veil, the curtain raises and we are home at last. There is no place like home.

Ones who are in between will be repeating like Groundhog Day the movie and there are other consequences for those negativity by intent.

But in some ways its similar to what he's said, and remembers himself.

I see positive posters here, not those who havn't chosen polarity. Polarity has nothing to do with not preferring to believe in hirrarchies or pyramids, politically or spiritually.

Edit to add: mayan/aztec belief was that this was the final cycle. That there were 5 cycles or signs in the zodiac to move through, and not a 6th, and this was the 5th.

If that is true then the curtain raises, this dvd run is over.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Higher Self, works with us, in a sense is time traveling to the past to do so, for outside the universe behind the curtain, which is home, the realms of heaven or Beyond, is No Time, and from HS's perspective, our current lives are past events. There is only one of us in any timeclip, there is only one of us in the cosmos. Though HS can visit and guide, teach, instruct. The Sun is the projector. The way to connect to HS, if in doubt, is via sungazing, even picturing swimming in the sun, its wonderful. The sun will brighten and cut through clouds when positive thoughts take hold in you, and brighten your entire room. Thats a mystery I really encourage many to seek, phone line home.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Why exactly do you have a problem with a Divine Creator being masculine? Or, for that matter, feminine too? In order for something to be created by another Thing, the Thing which is creating needs an individuated identity. Calling the Divine Creator some kind of amorphous substance would not permit this Thing to have the capabilities you are trying to associate with the Divine Creator. The concept of "I" is important towards the intellect and drive for creation, when in fact there is such a Thing as a creator. If the Thing doing the creating does not have some concept of Itself, then It can do nothing more than contemplate Its own lack-of-existence.

Unless the Divine Creator is not a sentient, conscious force capable of conscience and reasoning. In which case, the Divine Creator is neither masculine, nor feminine, nor androgynous, nor asexual because It is not measurable by the constants we attribute to gods, goddesses, spirits, devils, demons, angels, aliens, inter-dimensional beings, extra-dimensional beings, or anything else under the sun.

Abiogensis, evolution, the Big Bang, these are all examples of a genderless Creator. However, they are also a completely amoral, unethical, conscienceless force as well. They do not think, they do not act, they do not love, or hate, or regret. They feel no shame, guilt, or despair. They are simply processes which occur naturally, without the need for a cause or consideration.

So what do you really want, Magician's Apprentice? A Divine Creator, which would require It to identify Itself in some manner of relation to it's creations... Or, do you want an amorphous force which has no concept of self, or existence, but which creates all things with equal opportunity?

You cannot have both.

reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

A child enters his mentor's dōjō one day, carrying a large, orange rubber ball. The child says to his mentor: "Sensei, how may I balance this ball?"

The Sensei studies the large, orange rubber ball. Taking it up into his hands he replies to the student: "Child, you may balance it as so," and the Sensei proceeds to balance the large, orange rubber ball on the opened palm of his hand.

"Thank you, Sensei," the child says, reclaiming his large, orange ball and turning to leave. He bows gracefully to his Sensei.

"Child," says the Sensei, "that is not the only way to balance the ball."

"It is not?" Replies the child.

"No," the Sensei tells the child. "Please, child, show me another way you may balance the ball."

The child sits in silent contemplation for a moment. "I know!" He exclaims. The child then places the ball at the tip of his index finger, spinning it quickly, and the ball balances.

"Very good," the Sensei says. "Now, child, tell me how does the ball balance?"

"What do you mean, Sensei?" The confused child asks.

"What is the manner in which the ball balanced on my opened palm?" The Sensei asks, reclaiming the large, orange rubber ball and balancing it again.

"Surely, Sensei, it is a combination of proper placement, and gravity." The child says, studying how the cup of the palm interacts with gravity to lock the ball in place.

"You are correct, child," the Sensei says. "But you are also wrong."

The child is confused.

"Look, child," the Sensei begins, "study how I keep my posture still and calm. I do not let myself agitate the balance of the ball and my body."

"I understand now, Sensei," the child begins.

"You understand two ways in which a truth balances this ball, Child. But you do not understand all of the ways in which a truth may balance this ball."

The child looks frustrated. "Tell me, Sensei, all of the ways in which a truth may balance this ball."

"Certainly child. Gravity may balance this ball. As may my posture. But so also may velocity balance this ball," the Sensei states, as he too spins the ball on his index finger. "This ball may also be balanced through centering yourself," the Sensei places the ball upon his head and balances it by keeping absolutely still.

"Sensei, are those the only ways in which the ball may be truthfully balanced?"

"Mu," replies the Sensei.

"I do not understand," the child says.

"Your question is irrelevant," the Sensei says. "For, it is not about the ways in which the ball may be balanced. There are many. It is instead of more importance that the child learns to balance the ball in his or her own way."

The Sensei hands the child the large, orange rubber ball. "Show me how you would balance your large, orange rubber ball, child."

The child contemplates again. "Sensei, the answer to your inquiry is also mu."

"And why is that, child?"

"It is because, Sensei, I have already taught myself a way in which I may balance this ball. And, I have shown you how I would balance my ball," the child takes the ball and spins it on the index finger. "I would do it like this."

"Very good, child!" The Sensei exclaims. "Now you have learned how the truth is variable, and that the balancing of a ball, like the fate of a life, rests not in the hands of masters, but in the understanding of students."

"Thank you, Sensei" the child says rising, following the motion with a deep bow. The Sensei returns the bow and reclaims his seated position.

The child leaves, studying the large, orange rubber ball. A plethora of news paths, truths, and understandings have been opened up to him now.

Yes all good, but remember the mentor said the only way to balance the ball is the truth, hence this means all ways in which the ball balances are the truth, the point of the childs actions was to represent peoples egos holding them back from learning, hence they do not accept opportunity of learning instead continuely kick the ball away, your statements show wisdom good to see, indeed the child must learn to balance the ball with truth on his own...

Btw it wasnt something people are meant to reply too, nor should I need to explain the meaning behind, nor have I revealed all it means.

A man makes a hammer another makes a house but the hammer is used to make the house. Another makes a nail and another makes celement, so too does a foundation become for the house to built upon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You sir, or ma'am, know what's what. I've been reading a lot of rambles, a lot of self-absorbed egoism, and a lot of blatant bigotry and belittlement of others by many members on this thread before I made my first post. You, however, have had a certain style to your postings that demonstrates a compassion, understanding, and general love of being who you are amidst the race you're a part of.

That is what being "awake" is really about. Not densities (lower, higher, astral). Not preparing people for the harvests (which ARE coming, but not in the way described here). Not love (tough, kind, universal or chemical). No. Being awake is about relating to, rejoicing in, contemplating with, and living hand-in-hand with our fellow human beings regardless of the road they're on.

Thank you, for being a breath of uncontaminated air amidst the dank slime being spewed by gods and awakened ones throughout this whole thread.

~ Scribe

could it be because you see it as ego, you are then seeing through the egos eyes? In posts past you showed wisdom but in the present you show ignorance.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subconsciously Correct
I believe our creator is man. I also believe our creator is woman. Our creator is the dog sitting next to me right now, the grass I walk on, and the wind that blows as I walk. I believe the creator is one, yet the creator is all (again, just my opinion).

Not just a opinion but a knowing trust it.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hello again LV,

The initial paragraph of your response to me sounds very theosophical—that being the study of secret wisdom as explained by mythology and religion—in it's nature. More specifically, it sounds high Qabalistic. Qabala being a Holy Design in which all things emanate from the Godhead; the Godhead being an incorporeal, unknowable, unreachable state of being (or perhaps state of non-being). I am sure you are familiar with the theosophical Qabala, which does differ in small aspects from the Christian Cabala and the Jewish Kabbalah.

The chief image of the Holy theosophical Qabala is known as the Tree of Life. This tree of life consists of innumerable spheres, known as Sephira, which represent states of being, charges of potency and power, and divine powers present throughout the Universe. These Sephira are broken down into "trees" who's roots extend from one world, and who's canopy becomes the roots of the next. There are traditionally 4 worlds, each with a tree, believed to exist in the Qabalistic worldview:

Atziluth: the highest world. This world consists of archetypal natures. God, the Holy Spirit, Baphomet, and diverse other deified beings are said to exist in this world.

Briah: the creative world. This world consists of thought-manifestations. Tulpas, the Will in its most exalted form, and all manner of spiritual entities beyond good or bad.

Yetzirah: the world of formation. This world consists of the Astral, the Higher Self, astral bodies, and souls. This is, if anything, a parallel world to our own where all of our divine actions manifest before occurring in our world.

Assiah: the material world. This is Earth, our physical bodies, our substance and form. It is the lowest world of the four, the most dense and base and polarized.

The Tree growing through each world is, in itself, composed of 10 Sephira, which are as follows:

Kether: representing a state of balance in the person.
Chokmah: representing the knowledge of the person.
Binah: representing wisdom and experience.
Chesed: representing the ability to forgive and advance.
Geburah: representing the ability to judge and advance.
Tiphareth: representing the sacrificing nature all advancement requires.
Netzach: representing the feminine half of the soul.
Hod: representing the masculine half of the soul.
Yesod: representing the daemon of the soul.
Malkuth: representing the physical manifestation of the person.

Each tree represents that particular aspect in relation to the world it is in. The Sephira also have attributes and such which deal with the pure, unadulterated "essence" being split during Chokmah, balanced in Binah, and so on and so forth.

I didn't explain everything in depth, but, just enough so that maybe you could see the parallels. You're not alone in your theories. They're widely accepted, deeply complex, and powerful ones. Much of which make up the base of my own theories.

So, while I also intersperse science within my theological, spiritual, and mystical practices I do agree that at the core I think we have the same intentions and desires in mind. I just have a different road for reaching a slightly different outcome than you.

As for the equality of life...

I believe that in the instant of conception all human life is equal. However—whether on a spiritual or a physical level—the instant after we are conceived everything changes. Deformities from birth, upbringing in a war-torn, dictatorial land, abusive parents, malnutrition, parental indoctrination, and many more factors can turn all souls in one direction or another. Equilibrium is not maintained at all.

Not that we can't all strive for our personal spiritual and physical best. Such goals will always be different though.

For me, my personal best is not to bring political and spiritual upheaval to the world. It is simply to live up to the merest shadow of what my spiritual teacher was. Perhaps your own goal is to incite compassion and understanding in the masses. Such is not my goal. It is a side-quest I am willing to undertake, but it is not what I believe all people should do.

We need as much violence, hatred, and darkness in our world as we have armistices, love, and compassion. If everything was "good" (I use that subjectively) than we would have no measure by which to assert just how good something was. The birth of a child would have no merit without still-born, abortion, and infanticide to stand in opposition of it. The saving of a life by doctors or healers would mean nothing if the advent of death and the trial-and-error style of medical science did not exist.

Just the same, the Godhead of purity you strive to reach is meaningless without a Godhead of impurity to counterbalance it. All of our actions have no substance without the existence of equal and opposite reactions. That's science and spirituality coming together.

I don't think we disagree though. Further, I think you know of what I speak. But you choose to champion half of the situation because the other half requires confessing to the owning of your own Shadow-Self. Which is fine. I embraced my Shadow long ago, helping to complete my soul-contract. My archetypal wheel of self is as complete as it will probably ever be right now, for the simple fact that I know we're all-good, and all-evil, at the same time.

I digress though, getting kind of tangent-oriented again.

We're on the same page, I think I'm just reading the lines a little bit different than you are. In the end, it's all just food for thought. Our confidence in our respective theories does not come from power, or love, or secret density contacts. Our confidence comes from our own unique understanding of the world, and how we see our theories played out in real-time, not just invisible spiritual wars.

Keep up the good work.

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yes all good, but remember the mentor said the only way to balance the ball is the truth, hence this means all ways in which the ball balances are the truth

The truth is a many varied thing. Which is what makes it worth pursuing.

the point of the childs actions was to represent peoples egos holding them back from learning

Your child may represent such. My child represents the ability within us all to become something great.

hence they do not accept opportunity of learning instead continuely kick the ball away

You teach narcissism, segregation, defamation, intolerance, bigotry and closed-mindedness. I would be proud to know any child who kicked your ball away and said "I know another way".

your statements show wisdom good to see, indeed the child must learn to balance the ball with truth on his own

On this we both agree.

could it be because you see it as ego, you are then seeing through the egos eyes? In posts past you showed wisdom but in the present you show ignorance

Do not measure my merit by the acts of those whom I associate myself.
Measure, instead, my merit by my own actions.

I do not see compassion for the fellow man as ego.
Nor do I see understanding and relation to all roads as ego.
I will not see the thirst for complex conversation as ego.
And I certainly refuse to accept ego by association.

No, Adonai, it is not that I am now showing ignorance.
It is that you disagree with the stance I have taken.
Ignorance is not handed out by the few to the many.
Ignorance is earned by actions and their repercussions.

Please practice a higher awareness of self-control over your own egoism.
The Inner Life is not achieved by sowing discord.
It is instead achieved by seeding compassion.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What is gender but a word, what is a word but a vibration, what is a vibration but a movement of waves, what is a movement of waves but a intention, whats a intention but a idea, whats a idea but a thought. whats a thought but creativity, what is creativity but imagination, what is imagination but self comtemplation, what is self comtemplation but awareness, what is awareness but known, what is known but shown, what is shown but grown.

who seeds the garden of the gardeners garden.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yes all good, but remember the mentor said the only way to balance the ball is the truth, hence this means all ways in which the ball balances are the truth

The truth is a many varied thing. Which is what makes it worth pursuing.

the point of the childs actions was to represent peoples egos holding them back from learning

Your child may represent such. My child represents the ability within us all to become something great.

hence they do not accept opportunity of learning instead continuely kick the ball away

You teach narcissism, segregation, defamation, intolerance, bigotry and closed-mindedness. I would be proud to know any child who kicked your ball away and said "I know another way".

your statements show wisdom good to see, indeed the child must learn to balance the ball with truth on his own

On this we both agree.

could it be because you see it as ego, you are then seeing through the egos eyes? In posts past you showed wisdom but in the present you show ignorance

Do not measure my merit by the acts of those whom I associate myself.
Measure, instead, my merit by my own actions.

I do not see compassion for the fellow man as ego.
Nor do I see understanding and relation to all roads as ego.
I will not see the thirst for complex conversation as ego.
And I certainly refuse to accept ego by association.

No, Adonai, it is not that I am now showing ignorance.
It is that you disagree with the stance I have taken.
Ignorance is not handed out by the few to the many.
Ignorance is earned by actions and their repercussions.

Please practice a higher awareness of self-control over your own egoism.
The Inner Life is not achieved by sowing discord.
It is instead achieved by seeding compassion.

Did you speak or was it your ego then? perhaps ignorance is lack of knowing and you spoke as in showing lack of knowing? hence you correcting a uncorrectable statement.

You see as you choose to see but is it the truth you see or what it is you think is truth.

In your own words is your reflection, perhaps look and see what you look like.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Did you speak or was it your ego then?

I am myself. My ego is a part of me, as is everything else that I am. To deny my ego is to deny my Higher Self as one cannot exist without the other.

You, most of all, should know this as you have lost the Higher Self in favor of fully embracing your ego alone.

perhaps ignorance is lack of knowing and you spoke as in showing lack of knowing?

Perhaps a statement should not be ended in a question mark. Proper grammar is for more than just school children.

I spoke from knowledge, while you speak from speculation. If anyone is "speaking from a lack of knowing" it is you.

hence you correcting a uncorrectable statement

Please point out the "uncorrectable statement" that I have corrected. All I saw was an opinionated piece, which I have responded to with philosophical realism.

Or are you so self-absorbed as to believe your every word is infallible? Such would be ego...

You see as you choose to see but is it the truth you see or what it is you think is truth

I think, therefore I am.

The only choice that I have made is to not close my eyes. By this choice I have learned much more than you can fathom.

Try opening your own eyes once in a while, perhaps you will then see that what you think has clouded your own vision.

In your own words is your reflection, perhaps look and see what you look like

Yes, my words reflect myself.

In them I see a man who accepts responsibility for his actions.
In them I see a man who respects others' choices.
In them I see a man who shows no bigotry.
In them I see a man who respects all opinions.
In them I see a man who understands compassion.
In them I see a man who has overcome his own daemon.
In them I see a man who admits his fallible nature.
In them I see a man who accepts his ego, but does not lose himself to it.

In them I see a beautifully flawed human being.

What do you see in your own empty, bigoted, egotistical, hedonistic, narcissistic words?

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join