It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Wow just showing your ignorance eh? ET_MAN posted my government name on this thread already. It's Mike just so you don't have to go back and look for it.

I've still followed the thread. With the hopes that one of you would make some kind of turn around. Hoping.....

No Cosmic Law mess here, I come from the Creator. This is no attempt to preach. Time is short and the crops need to ripen.

Here's to hoping it still happens here....

Mike - - I would like to point out that your post says absolutely nothing.

You are wasting my time.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Universal Light

The ideas being presented as bones, are not presented in kindly ways, but in authorative ways. Presented to some who have been kept aside, taught within, so as to avoid all traps.

There ideas discussed that hint to Pane Andov's work and various others that would be interesting to discuss, so if someone has real wisdom to share, they should do so gently with respect to others.

For example, I think you might know this, or have a strong school of teaching about this: why would it be necessary to meditate and develop the flower of life and merkabah within our energy complex, instead of just hold light, awareness, peace and paradise over the world and humanity?

How different from a hypercube is a merkabah?

Love is not always kind. In this case, this thread, it needs to be presented with a smack in the face. If everyone in this thread knew what they were doing to themself from an ethereal universe perspective, they would stop instantly. That's how bad what's going on here is. But from limited perspective, this is what happens.

I will answer your questions if you can show demonstration of the lessons being presented to you. That's not me being rude or all mighty either, just calling a spade a spade.

You can do this my friend. I am so rooting for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wonderful Annee.

Glad I was talking to you in the first place. Thanks for chiming in your brilliant two cents.

I love how you took out the "Reply to 547000" portion of the quote.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Love is not always kind. In this case, this thread, it needs to be presented with a smack in the face. If everyone in this thread knew what they were doing to themself from an ethereal universe perspective, they would stop instantly. That's how bad what's going on here is. But from limited perspective, this is what happens.

I will answer your questions if you can show demonstration of the lessons being presented to you. That's not me being rude or all mighty either, just calling a spade a spade.

You can do this my friend. I am so rooting for you.

You better calm down before you fall off your pedestal.

You go ahead and present. I'll decide.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Wonderful Annee.

Glad I was talking to you in the first place. Thanks for chiming in your brilliant two cents.

Nooooooooooo - - - you're not condescending in any way shape or form.

Not you.

Open discussion board - - we all know it - - even you. You want private One on One - - U2U.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Why do you take out the portion of quotes to who I am replying to?

I haven't spoken a word to you yet you feel the need to speak to me.

I am not talking to you, take the clue.

While I certainly see potential in some, you are destined for recycle. C'mon......does it really have to be this way?

Gosh.....makes me so sad. Good luck, you fit the exact description of who I mentioned needs all the luck possible.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, you are right, it is an open board. People have conversations all over. It doesn't mean you jump into all of them.

You can have the last word, I have no qualms giving it up.

You are out of the womb ya know, it's okay to open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

FWIW, I saw your initial post so you might as well put it back up.

I wonder why you took it down.....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You are out of the womb ya know, it's okay to open your eyes.

Whatever! Another Know-It-All.

How provincial. Just not feeling gracious this morning.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I did learn something from this thread, that was both demonstrated by ET_MAN and Chezs, relating to setting aside ego and instead it should be about healing, helping, caring. In other words in discussions, needing to be right needs to be set aside, though with some sharing is a great platform and debating, there are times when we need to notice those in need and adjust our words. I learnt that words can bring people further and further apart. In fact, I'm trying to figure out how to use them better, they should not separate people.

I also believe in team work. I've already seen high council craft, that was a test and I passed and it was not Saturn's Council. You also mentioned Saturn to me once. Why did you wish me to start a thread on the codes in the English language, which in turn led to coding in everything, which all pertains to Saturn, but at the same time, not to draw conclusions about this?

edit on 27-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

FWIW, I saw your initial post so you might as well put it back up.

I wonder why you took it down.....

Thought it better to respond to the one above it.

Pretty simple.

***** Oh - and I have a 5 hour drive ahead of me starting now. In case you wonder why no more responses.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

People need tough love. Words are not tearing people apart. That is not what is happening here. The split is happening on a momentary basis. It is being decided. The words.....they have no bearing. The actions have all the bearing. The split really is here.

I led you to the English language being coded because you appeared ready for more truths. Which I still stand by.

But honey to be very honest with you, your analysis of Saturn and Ra are very incorrect. I know you will disagree forever and that is fine. We can choose to see differently. If I had the foresight to know that's what you would deduce from it, I never would have talked about it with you.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This world needs to understand what true love and kindness is, to wake up from the wars and starvation, homelessness and despair. This is a hellzone and does not require tough anything.

Also, you have a long history, and that family tie is there, though is a cosmic one, for everyone has the soul one. Do you feel the ple'o'sha'n/taurus or sirius counsel is connected to the saturn one?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't get the amount of animosity in this thread. I am interested in this subject matter and am trying to get on the right track again myself. I fall on and off of this thin balance beam and have to start over, but that's the karmic cycle I continue to find myself in.

Anyway, this thread has interesting viewpoints all around, yet some of the same people who preach being accepting of all and their beliefs are name-calling or forcing their beliefs onto others. It's not everyone, but there are a few. Come on guys (and gals), I would expect more on this site, on this forum, and in this particular thread. I hope we can generate more discussion towards the Law of One, the path of enlightenment (and there are different ones, or so I believe anyway), and the messages of Hidden hand. I personally find credence in a lot of what he/she said on here, but some people will not resonate with his/her message and may even consider him/her to be a fraud. That is fine. We are all different and hold different beliefs and perspectives. Ultimately, that is what makes us the same.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The planet itself is a warzone, you are certainly correct. There is a "spiritual war" going on of sorts. Those who have the chance of ascending 4th density STO with Gaia need tough love if a nudge is required to get them there. For the entities, tough love is worth it if it means increasing harvestability percentages. That is one of my biggest missions here and I will try any means necessary to see that number increase.

All Councils in this portion of Creation run through the Zindar Council so yes they are connected.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

The animosity is the biggest hurdle to me on this thread, and its distracting from actually discussing what is meant by the harvest and also, ascension. The issues that could be discussed are always getting derailed, and of course there are going to be dissenting views, as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

That is very funny. Looks like a wise master with his asian eyes. But, one should ask him if he is balancing the highest attibutes of male and female, or merely straddling a fence in neutrality, balancing love of power and the power of love, ie, usary, greed, violence with service, kindness, and discnerment?

Well, being a cat and all, he's probably trying to balance enough naps to have enough energy for his main afternoon nap.

As for me, well, I'm all for a bit of neutrality I am

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Why exactly do you have a problem with a Divine Creator being masculine? Or, for that matter, feminine too? In order for something to be created by another Thing, the Thing which is creating needs an individuated identity. Calling the Divine Creator some kind of amorphous substance would not permit this Thing to have the capabilities you are trying to associate with the Divine Creator. The concept of "I" is important towards the intellect and drive for creation, when in fact there is such a Thing as a creator. If the Thing doing the creating does not have some concept of Itself, then It can do nothing more than contemplate Its own lack-of-existence.

Unless the Divine Creator is not a sentient, conscious force capable of conscience and reasoning. In which case, the Divine Creator is neither masculine, nor feminine, nor androgynous, nor asexual because It is not measurable by the constants we attribute to gods, goddesses, spirits, devils, demons, angels, aliens, inter-dimensional beings, extra-dimensional beings, or anything else under the sun.

Abiogensis, evolution, the Big Bang, these are all examples of a genderless Creator. However, they are also a completely amoral, unethical, conscienceless force as well. They do not think, they do not act, they do not love, or hate, or regret. They feel no shame, guilt, or despair. They are simply processes which occur naturally, without the need for a cause or consideration.

So what do you really want, Magician's Apprentice? A Divine Creator, which would require It to identify Itself in some manner of relation to it's creations... Or, do you want an amorphous force which has no concept of self, or existence, but which creates all things with equal opportunity?

You cannot have both.

reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

A child enters his mentor's dōjō one day, carrying a large, orange rubber ball. The child says to his mentor: "Sensei, how may I balance this ball?"

The Sensei studies the large, orange rubber ball. Taking it up into his hands he replies to the student: "Child, you may balance it as so," and the Sensei proceeds to balance the large, orange rubber ball on the opened palm of his hand.

"Thank you, Sensei," the child says, reclaiming his large, orange ball and turning to leave. He bows gracefully to his Sensei.

"Child," says the Sensei, "that is not the only way to balance the ball."

"It is not?" Replies the child.

"No," the Sensei tells the child. "Please, child, show me another way you may balance the ball."

The child sits in silent contemplation for a moment. "I know!" He exclaims. The child then places the ball at the tip of his index finger, spinning it quickly, and the ball balances.

"Very good," the Sensei says. "Now, child, tell me how does the ball balance?"

"What do you mean, Sensei?" The confused child asks.

"What is the manner in which the ball balanced on my opened palm?" The Sensei asks, reclaiming the large, orange rubber ball and balancing it again.

"Surely, Sensei, it is a combination of proper placement, and gravity." The child says, studying how the cup of the palm interacts with gravity to lock the ball in place.

"You are correct, child," the Sensei says. "But you are also wrong."

The child is confused.

"Look, child," the Sensei begins, "study how I keep my posture still and calm. I do not let myself agitate the balance of the ball and my body."

"I understand now, Sensei," the child begins.

"You understand two ways in which a truth balances this ball, Child. But you do not understand all of the ways in which a truth may balance this ball."

The child looks frustrated. "Tell me, Sensei, all of the ways in which a truth may balance this ball."

"Certainly child. Gravity may balance this ball. As may my posture. But so also may velocity balance this ball," the Sensei states, as he too spins the ball on his index finger. "This ball may also be balanced through centering yourself," the Sensei places the ball upon his head and balances it by keeping absolutely still.

"Sensei, are those the only ways in which the ball may be truthfully balanced?"

"Mu," replies the Sensei.

"I do not understand," the child says.

"Your question is irrelevant," the Sensei says. "For, it is not about the ways in which the ball may be balanced. There are many. It is instead of more importance that the child learns to balance the ball in his or her own way."

The Sensei hands the child the large, orange rubber ball. "Show me how you would balance your large, orange rubber ball, child."

The child contemplates again. "Sensei, the answer to your inquiry is also mu."

"And why is that, child?"

"It is because, Sensei, I have already taught myself a way in which I may balance this ball. And, I have shown you how I would balance my ball," the child takes the ball and spins it on the index finger. "I would do it like this."

"Very good, child!" The Sensei exclaims. "Now you have learned how the truth is variable, and that the balancing of a ball, like the fate of a life, rests not in the hands of masters, but in the understanding of students."

"Thank you, Sensei" the child says rising, following the motion with a deep bow. The Sensei returns the bow and reclaims his seated position.

The child leaves, studying the large, orange rubber ball. A plethora of news paths, truths, and understandings have been opened up to him now.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

It is clear you dont get the story and went of on another tagent, one who speaks with such amount of words lacks the ability to speak a lecture in but a line. See one such as ghandi would not comment against the words one such as ghandi would have listened to the story and understood its meaning, but one such as ego will try to put their own perspective intos the story hence missing the meaning of the story all together. It was not a story that your opinion should have even been said but to the unwise they can not help but comment on things, it is clear to me now that your wisdom is very small and that it is best I leave you to learn through your own catalysts.

It almost seems as if you are offended that someone who does not call themselves a teacher would dare to offer a different view then what you give. Please differentiate from a tangent and a person offering their humble thoughts and understandings. At least my thoughts are honest from the heart with good intent. I dont claim to be a ghandi and am not worried about what ghandi would do with your words. Im sure your surefooted ways would really impress him!

So when one offers another their thoughts and understandings, even if they could be wrong or right, that means they have a ego? So what does it mean when you keep repeating your thoughts and understandings, be them right or wrong?

Your tactics are like a child, trying to get their way. Then when they dont, they insult and belittle people trying to cut their security down within them. I really believe that you found this thread for higher reasons then what you think. For here stands some beings that your cheep tactics wont work on and somehow you have to deal with that or over come it. You say you overcome it by 'I leave you with your catalysts'.....BUT dont you see, many here KNOW they have more to learn and are NOT claiming they know everything and they are OK with that. They KNOW they are loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You keep trying to take that from them. This shows your own vibration to the core of its being! Its really really sad watching it all take place. The best we can all do is still love and forgive you and others that want to PUSH growth and knowledge. Love does not push, love is not prideful, love does not boast, love is not rude. Stop trying to make flowers grow with out the water and sun that is needed. You know how it works, you admit to knowing how it works....so love them all, for what they know not!

I only comment to things that interests me or I feel the need to offer a counter voice to for those that need both sides of the same coin.

I told you once before, Im not going anywhere, though you said many times you were. Im not offended that you say things that are different then what I say......so why do you feel the need to belittle others that are on a different path then you????? Why not just love them and offer your thoughts as a humble thought and sharing?

Im not here to try to make my posts a lecture in one line btw....I admit all the time to 'ramblin on'

And Im ok with that...Im ok with ME
Im OK with everyone here being on a different path then I am and us sharing any similarities or differences in a honest and humble way together.

LV

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join