It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

It goes much further then us as individuals....we as nations must learn things...then we as a world, must learn things. Humans as a 'whole unit' are far from finished with their task. We are just not coming out of the womb...nations will have to learn acceptance and let go of pride too. The world will have to let go of greed. We still must go on to do 'better things' and we are still to 'move mountains'.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I don't pretend to know all of God's mysteries. Either you believe or you don't. I believe because I have experiences to point me in that direction. My experiences tell me the crucifixion and the Holy Spirit is real, so I have no reason to doubt the resurrection or the miracles that Jesus did. The fact that the Holy Spirit is real gives me the idea that such things can happen. After all, it's a testament to what the men who received the oral tales and wrote the New Testament saw and experienced. Either you believe what they say or some/all are lies. I think the apostles were not liars and I think the old testament fits with the new testament like a puzzle. The basic gist of it was, despite God sending servants to the Jews, they would not listen to the truth, so He sent His Son to light the path for those who would. You can argue this is all a Roman conspiracy if you want.

edit on 26-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
One interesting thing I kept seeing here can we please stop calling God - God, because it labels it gender like and the Creator does not have gender so by saying so we creating gender duality in the system. So we should call it a Creator or It which sounds better the God it is so masculine sounding and a bit scary. Portraying the Creator as a father figure that will spank you and send you to hell. Even Creator sounds too much male of a figure hmmmm...... how about we call it the Divine Energy. Yeh cause it is neither male or female for it is energy hahahaha that is a good one.

Who wants to change the name we use to Divine Energy???

Raise hands please

Kind Regards

Jake

Are you speaking in "spirit world" or "physical world"? There is a difference.

I use the term Creator as meaning the beginning evolved energy intelligent consciousness that started this whole "mess". I suppose that could be shortened to Divine Force. But is Divine Force a creation of the Creator or actually the Creator in total?

Yeah - Creator is often given male status. I think that's kind of cultural - - we grew up with the idea "god/creator" is a man or masculine force. I do try to catch myself on that.

God to me are sub-creators and/or false gods man gave power to. So to me Gods can be male/female/other - - physical/spiritual - - and good or bad (positive or negative).

But I feel it is imperative in these type discussions to allow each individual to express themselves in their own way. Once you learn what their terminology is - - - that's what ya go with.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've compiled all the Hidden Hand questions and responses for myself and a few friends, but figured I'd post it here for you ATS as well. Here ya go: www.scribd.com...

I can put up a PDF on rapidshare or somewhere else if you'd like. I put a lotta time into formatting so that it looks nice and reads easy. Hope you can get some use out of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A child looks to his mentor and says to his mentor how do I balance this ball, the mentor says this is how and shows the child, the child says to mentor no that isnt right dont tell me what to do, the mentor says to the child if it is not right then why did you ask me the answer, if you need no instruction on what to do why do you seek instruction, if you already know the answer how can I give you the answer. The child replys but mentor I want to have my own way of doing things, the mentor says but the way of doing things is shared. The child says what do you mean mentor, the mentor says there is only One truth, the way in which to ball balances is the truth, you may try many ways to balance and non will work only the truth will balance the ball. Child gets fed up and kicks the ball away, the mentor says while you kick away the ball in your frustration so too will you never learn to balance it, the mentor says to the child seek not a question if you will not accept the answer, try to balance the ball tomorrow after you have rested and learn from what you where shown today.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 27-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A problem arises is if the child knows something the mentor will not accept because the child is just a child and the mentor thinks he is wiser, even though the mentor is just a child too.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Right, and that is often truth most of the time. Mentors or parents have many moments where they can 'show' the child something. With the balancing of the ball...this comparison to spiritual things really does not work. It will logically only stay balanced with something solid underneath it. Take out the solid and the ball will fall to the ground. Our eyes can see this, our 'touch' can feel this happen....it only takes so much trial and error by the child to learn how to balance the ball.

There are other things in life that are beyond our bodily senses. There is a sense that is within us and many will practice with it using their own trial and error. Ironically, our bodies are made like a tuning instrument, and in fine tuning that instrument, we are meant to seek within and walk the 'alone' path. Mentors and teachers can only show us so much, but the higher path of Spirit is not made for a 'man to follow another man'. Its made that if a man on this sphere was left here without any books or other men to lead he/she, then they can still find the higher path and still tune their inner being to the Spirit that it is at its most inner being. Allowing them to learn to live more for things of Spirit then things of flesh.

Yes, we do learn from others. But the beautiful thing about 'truth' is that on the 'alone' path the Spirit will be there to show everyone they are loved unconditionally.

What most mentors, elders, and parents dont realize.....is the child has something to offer them as well in the path of learning. As both sides have something to offer each other, both sides must also walk the path of self that involves 'going into the desert alone'-'entering the tabernacle alone' to weigh and measure what that complex is in need of aside from what others are in need of. As we walk individual paths, we also walk a path nations, as a planet and one species, and will one day walk a path on a cosmic scale.

The beautiful thing about seeking on ones own time and way....is that what is needed for that complex in learning, will arise somehow out of what the accept as belief or faith. If that complex is still in need of things of Earth, its going to resonate with paths like religions and maybe even rebuking all religions and holding to 'no belief at all'. If the complex starts to raise its vibration, it will start to see some differences in Earthly wisdom and Spirit wisdoms and can start to discern all 'religions' for all of them hold both things of Earth and Spirit within them. Out side of the path of religions, a complex starts to understand it is connected in a personal way with Spirit and starts to trust in that and become open to being guided and strong enough to be shown things. In the path of seeking within and seeking to be shown things.....AGAIN....its going to matter what the inner nature of that being is REALLY seeking. If that being is still confusing things of Earth with things of Spirit this will be reflected in what they find within and what they can be shown. For example, if a soul complex still has issues with pride and letting go of the 'pride of self'......this will show up in their path. That being might not see it for what it is....but it is all meant to be that way for the Spirit to see it for what it is. Many many times, a soul complex thinks its going one way, when its going another. Its meant to be this way. Its showing the Spirit was that complex still needs to sift, weigh, and measure.

The idea that the Holy Spirit NEEDS a man to tell other men how things of Spirit works.....is a strange idea because the Holy Spirit above all things knows how deceiving and manipulative mankind is and how their personal agendas get in the way. Also attributes like pride, greed, selfishness, ect....also get in the way. To think the Spirit is wanting me to rely on another for truth, makes me wonder then the capabilities of this Spirit and then, is this Spirit really the 'most high', the Holy, The Divine, in that its best plan is that I place trust in another body of flesh.

As we do learn and weigh things through others, we are also meant to seek that 'alone' path with Thee.

My best
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
A problem arises is if the child knows something the mentor will not accept because the child is just a child and the mentor thinks he is wiser, even though the mentor is just a child too.

You see the point of the story is not that hence why you dont get it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh I get it, I just don't believe you are some hyper-dimensional being here to teach us, and you keep saying we don't know what love is, only you do. I think it is you who do not understand the rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Right, and that is often truth most of the time. Mentors or parents have many moments where they can 'show' the child something. With the balancing of the ball...this comparison to spiritual things really does not work. It will logically only stay balanced with something solid underneath it. Take out the solid and the ball will fall to the ground. Our eyes can see this, our 'touch' can feel this happen....it only takes so much trial and error by the child to learn how to balance the ball.

There are other things in life that are beyond our bodily senses. There is a sense that is within us and many will practice with it using their own trial and error. Ironically, our bodies are made like a tuning instrument, and in fine tuning that instrument, we are meant to seek within and walk the 'alone' path. Mentors and teachers can only show us so much, but the higher path of Spirit is not made for a 'man to follow another man'. Its made that if a man on this sphere was left here without any books or other men to lead he/she, then they can still find the higher path and still tune their inner being to the Spirit that it is at its most inner being. Allowing them to learn to live more for things of Spirit then things of flesh.

Yes, we do learn from others. But the beautiful thing about 'truth' is that on the 'alone' path the Spirit will be there to show everyone they are loved unconditionally.

What most mentors, elders, and parents dont realize.....is the child has something to offer them as well in the path of learning. As both sides have something to offer each other, both sides must also walk the path of self that involves 'going into the desert alone'-'entering the tabernacle alone' to weigh and measure what that complex is in need of aside from what others are in need of. As we walk individual paths, we also walk a path nations, as a planet and one species, and will one day walk a path on a cosmic scale.

The beautiful thing about seeking on ones own time and way....is that what is needed for that complex in learning, will arise somehow out of what the accept as belief or faith. If that complex is still in need of things of Earth, its going to resonate with paths like religions and maybe even rebuking all religions and holding to 'no belief at all'. If the complex starts to raise its vibration, it will start to see some differences in Earthly wisdom and Spirit wisdoms and can start to discern all 'religions' for all of them hold both things of Earth and Spirit within them. Out side of the path of religions, a complex starts to understand it is connected in a personal way with Spirit and starts to trust in that and become open to being guided and strong enough to be shown things. In the path of seeking within and seeking to be shown things.....AGAIN....its going to matter what the inner nature of that being is REALLY seeking. If that being is still confusing things of Earth with things of Spirit this will be reflected in what they find within and what they can be shown. For example, if a soul complex still has issues with pride and letting go of the 'pride of self'......this will show up in their path. That being might not see it for what it is....but it is all meant to be that way for the Spirit to see it for what it is. Many many times, a soul complex thinks its going one way, when its going another. Its meant to be this way. Its showing the Spirit was that complex still needs to sift, weigh, and measure.

The idea that the Holy Spirit NEEDS a man to tell other men how things of Spirit works.....is a strange idea because the Holy Spirit above all things knows how deceiving and manipulative mankind is and how their personal agendas get in the way. Also attributes like pride, greed, selfishness, ect....also get in the way. To think the Spirit is wanting me to rely on another for truth, makes me wonder then the capabilities of this Spirit and then, is this Spirit really the 'most high', the Holy, The Divine, in that its best plan is that I place trust in another body of flesh.

As we do learn and weigh things through others, we are also meant to seek that 'alone' path with Thee.

My best
LV

It is clear you dont get the story and went of on another tagent, one who speaks with such amount of words lacks the ability to speak a lecture in but a line. See one such as ghandi would not comment against the words one such as ghandi would have listened to the story and understood its meaning, but one such as ego will try to put their own perspective intos the story hence missing the meaning of the story all together.

It was not a story that your opinion should have even been said but to the unwise they can not help but comment on things, it is clear to me now that your wisdom is very small and that it is best I leave you to learn through your own catalysts.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Oh I get it, I just don't believe you are some hyper-dimensional being here to teach us, and you keep saying we don't know what love is, only you do. I think it is you who do not understand the rebuttal.

Some storys one should not even reply too. The lack of wisdom was in the choice to reply to it to try prove yourself right, this actually supports the very meaning of the story itself for you are trying to correct something that can not be corrected.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

My best
LV

It is clear you dont get the story and went of on another tagent, one who speaks with such amount of words lacks the ability to speak a lecture in but a line. See one such as ghandi would not comment against the words one such as ghandi would have listened to the story and understood its meaning, but one such as ego will try to put their own perspective intos the story hence missing the meaning of the story all together.

It was not a story that your opinion should have even been said but to the unwise they can not help but comment on things, it is clear to me now that your wisdom is very small and that it is best I leave you to learn through your own catalysts.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

You've only said that, what, five/six times? (edit: actually I'm sure you said it over ten times) When will you act on your words instead of just talking about it over and over again? Make like a tree and leave already.

edit on 27-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

We've already established that I'm not wise. You've called me a fool many times. Stop being redundant.

Oh, and I've never claimed to be wise or have claimed to be in control of my ego, but you implicitly have. Now I'll just wait till you come back to reply to this or to tell how wrong other people are. That's your ego showing, by the way, the fact that you have no self control to leave this thread and resist the temptation to keep reading it and making smug comments.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have read and understood and have only this to say:

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Some storys one should not even reply too. The lack of wisdom was in the choice to reply to it to try prove yourself right, this actually supports the very meaning of the story itself for you are trying to correct something that can not be corrected.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I would like to point out to you - - that you are on a discussion board.

The point being: "to comment" - "to discuss" - "to question" - "reply" - etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Bwahahahahahah!!!!

Unreal. Just wow.

I mean wtf is going on here? Never when I posted on page three did I think this would be here. You people are being given such an opportunity. And you # on it. Right on. That is definitely the way to go.

You realize you guys are not arguing, you are going against Cosmic Law right? That you're not standing up for principality, that you're doing something much worse for yourself?

People could only be so lucky for this kind of opportunity.......oh hell.....what's the use. There just is no throwing you guys a bone is there.

What a dumb post by me. *throws hands up in the air* I so want to help you guys, that's why I started typing.

Whatever.....good luck to you all. You desperately, desperately need it. You are spiritual infants acting like ancients.

Edit to add: Why come to this thread if you are not seeking? Is it just to argue? Nothing even gets accomplished here. Damn......

edit on 27-9-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Bruce, am I right?

Your ego is showing. You said you've left but you've decided to come back just to implictly tell us how stupid we are.. I'll bet that's some cosmic law mess up right there.

This is a discussion board. You discuss things. If you want to preach you guys should go somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The ideas being presented as bones, are not presented in kindly ways, but in authorative ways. Presented to some who have been kept aside, taught within, so as to avoid all traps.

There ideas discussed that hint to Pane Andov's work and various others that would be interesting to discuss, so if someone has real wisdom to share, they should do so gently with respect to others.

For example, I think you might know this, or have a strong school of teaching about this: why would it be necessary to meditate and develop the flower of life and merkabah within our energy complex, instead of just hold light, awareness, peace and paradise over the world and humanity?

How different from a hypercube is a merkabah?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Bruce, am I right?

Your ego is showing. You said you've left but you've decided to come back just to implictly tell us how stupid we are.. I'll bet that's some cosmic law mess up right there.

This is a discussion board. You discuss things. If you want to preach you guys should go somewhere else.

Bruce.....

Wow just showing your ignorance eh? ET_MAN posted my government name on this thread already. It's Mike just so you don't have to go back and look for it.

I've still followed the thread. With the hopes that one of you would make some kind of turn around. Hoping.....

No Cosmic Law mess here, I come from the Creator. This is no attempt to preach. Time is short and the crops need to ripen.

Here's to hoping it still happens here....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

That is very funny. Looks like a wise master with his asian eyes. But, one should ask him if he is balancing the highest attibutes of male and female, or merely straddling a fence in neutrality, balancing love of power and the power of love, ie, usary, greed, violence with service, kindness, and discnerment?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join