It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree Unity...forgiveness, true forgiveness, takes understanding. One can 'let go' of the feelings of the hurt...let go of the grudges and wishes for revenge ect....but it takes understanding to forgive them.

Letting it go and forgiving I dont think are the same thing. I have let go of many things a loved one has done to that has hurt our family deeply....to forgive them for it is much harder. To forgive, I have to find somesort of understanding of their earthly/flesh reasons for what they did....usually when I do this, I then gain pity for them, for how sad it is to see one so lost in the Earthly ways and temptations of greed, pride, and selfishness.

As we forgive, a individual, a nation, or the world...we offer them a chance after they leave the body complex, to accept unconditional love from us to help them when they face what they have done. This is important for those that have to face hard things and need help standing after facing such things. I saw my mother face things while out of the body complex....but she was shown it was understood...and shown why she did the things she did...she was offered love to help her face it and for her to forgive her own self for it all.

Forgiving the self is just as important....again, not to just release it...but to forgive it in understanding of why we did those things. Making this effort while in the body complex can offer us alot in after we leave the body complex...for it offers that even under the veil, we were willing to face these things and learn from them. This is they way I think karma is healed while in the body complex. If you can look at your past and understand why you have done the things you have done and forgive yourself for that....then you have reaped the seed you have sown and wont have to do this through another incarnation.

Just thoughts!
LV

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Sounds more like John describing what he sees in his vision.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I added to that post your replied to....only take what resonates with you at this time for the path you are on.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That was a wonderful post, and yes I truly believe that we are assisted to see the reasons, and to truly understand, not only why others behaved as they did, or events occurred that were traumatic, but also ourselves as well. This is Love. To love, to heal, to assist.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Problem is, Revelation is in the New Testament. Some things in the Old Testament are true too.

Would you feel bad if God made everything to glorify Him? Maybe it's just natural after an encounter with such a being to want to worship Him? No one that I know of would reject the love of God after experiencing it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I agree Unity...forgiveness, true forgiveness, takes understanding. One can 'let go' of the feelings of the hurt...let go of the grudges and wishes for revenge ect....but it takes understanding to forgive them.

Just thoughts!
LV

Isn't it wonderful that we can be here freely expressing our own emotions and experiences and understandings.

Blessings to you LV - Unity - and All.

Where I am now - - I definitely was not - - even a year ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I dont believe in Revelations at all.

Tell me what you find true in the OT....I hope you dont bring up adam and eve or the flood. Sure, there is truth in the family that fought against each other, who fought over their own pride and greed to be 'better then' the other tribes ect...or even brother against brother...I believe the history given for the peoples history are mainly true, but I dont buy most of the claims to god to be of god.

maybe we shouldnt discuss this...it may derail things quickly. I dont want you to think Im trying to convince you of anything either...for another man could of not shown me what I found out about the Holy Spirit and why alot of the natures in the OT are not of Spirit.

Since we probally disagree on alot of this...maybe we should just allow each to their own.

One last note...the Holy Spirit of God is not jealous and angry nor prideful. I dont believe the Spirit ever had 'chosen ones' or a 'chosen land of Earth' that Thee was concerned with. I dont think 'God' would of set up such a stage that would leave the world in separation as it did.

edit on 26-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Where I am now - - I definitely was not - - even a year ago.

Ditto that....

And love to you too Annee, Unity, and all!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I think its always about love, and love is more important than sharing that there is only one way, or a book of rules, or higher wisdom, knowledge. I don't feel pulled or drawn to explore things that could alter, or distort the seeking I'm doing, or holding light. I am pulled by energy recognition, and encouraged by the Family of Light, and feel the prime directive as always is to free this planet. This is what I was sent in with, and my soul opens to this knowledge and I remember it. And with ceteceans as well. They are being freed as well. So, its about perfecting words and understanding of others and trying to find a way, with each one in my family, showing kindness to others, and being a still clear pool for inpsiration, within to flow through. And to work on raising love.

I also believe in perfect timing, and have experienced providence all of my life. Every moment I only wish to do the right thing, that is according to the Love and Highest Good, that inspires me. That is the intention of my heart. Not to find the right way to ascend, or even care about such things. If that is meant to be, then it will be. People are taken in and out of this world all the time, there is no one event where it happens, so I don't worry in any way shape or form about details when its more important to do the work we came to do and seek the way to do this every day.

I feel peace and positive intent in your posts always. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Blessings, and peace, joy happiness, well being, to you as well Annee, and LeoVirgo and everyone who is participating as well. I love you all very much.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Something I have found amazing about sending love to another...is deep eye contact with intent of love and seeing the Spirit within them.

Eye contact and a smile goes a long way, especially with strangers.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I think intent alligns our thoughts, and brings warmth into our eyes. Its intentions that can clear our minds, and allowing our feelings ot well up within. But I've times where family interactions where tense and difficulties occurred where I took it to the Family of Light/Higher Self, and within sending love, speaking in my heart to the light within them, to have them come and apologize to me, shortly after.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The part about if you seek Him with all your heart and soul, you will find Him. There are probably others. Let's not forget scriptures that involve the first coming of Jesus. And the scriptures that have yet to be fulfilled are similar to Revelation.

I also believe that His death was the final sacrifice for Jews.

edit on 26-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One interesting thing I kept seeing here can we please stop calling God - God, because it labels it gender like and the Creator does not have gender so by saying so we creating gender duality in the system. So we should call it a Creator or It which sounds better the God it is so masculine sounding and a bit scary. Portraying the Creator as a father figure that will spank you and send you to hell. Even Creator sounds too much male of a figure hmmmm...... how about we call it the Divine Energy. Yeh cause it is neither male or female for it is energy hahahaha that is a good one.

Who wants to change the name we use to Divine Energy???

Raise hands please

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well he has to heal now, I won't give him any other choice, but nor will I come back here in messages, but I have him with me and will continue to until he is cleaned up. Peace be with you.
And remember that you are a caretaker, you are someone not without substance. The real substance
that is life giving, your family of light is with you always, very true, just don't confuse that with limitations of who or where this family is, when you are a caretaker, they are everywhere, but when you are given more responsibility, it is your job to be also helping take care of them, sometimes we just simply are those people and couldn't do anything to change it even if we wanted to. With Love.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'll call God with whatsoever term I'm comfortable with. Many people feel the presence of a male spirit when they have NDEs so who knows, maybe God is a masculine energy.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Thank you for this reminder, and I'm not sure that I've been conscious enough of this responsibility. Finding ways to be more effective and gentle, will be the focus. I agree Family is all around us, no matter where we go, it is one of the things when still uncomfortable with our move, and wishing to go back home, that came to me was that no matter where we are, we always surrounded by our true family and only the veil is separating us from this knowledge, therefore our heart is here as well, home should be where the heart is, and thus is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
isn't all this supposed to be about tests, a earthly school that teachers of light have programed for all.
what is there then to forgive or feel sorry, angry or revengful for. why then the need for karma, payback or consequences after or during this lifetime, if some are put here to face these things or others as instigators of such then all are only as lessons learned throughout. shouldn't this then means that everyone is a winner and that all pass their preprogramed existance, that wether such things may seem evil or good to oneself is how it was meant to be in the first place, where both sides all learn what was already in place of them and was made just for these experiences as planned. all may follow a different path but the roads all lead to the same place, depending not on how well one does but what they wish to learn.

either there are rules in place and consequences to be had in not following them, or it's a free for all, everything goes and all are winners testing ground for those who wish to participate.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Its not about karma, for forgiveness is the remedy if that is all there is, but for the skills to develop, the ones that were atrophied, or undeveloped in our mishaps, when we may have created this so called karma. We're developing relationships skills and learning more to set aside concerns for self, which still have a way of being shown up, in our words, actions, thoughts and posts. Aside from merely making up for or learning from a past error, we are also in a testing grounds, where things that were developing are put to the test without memories, and in difficulties. We have no real issues to take with another, for the issues that are often found lacking are in ourselves. And even when one is more loving, they often find out that it was a feel good love, and now how to serve more without concern over ego.

One way of looking at it is, this is often about perfecting our love, and helpfulness to others, in difficulties, with challenges.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

The part about if you seek Him with all your heart and soul, you will find Him. There are probably others. Let's not forget scriptures that involve the first coming of Jesus. And the scriptures that have yet to be fulfilled are similar to Revelation.

I also believe that His death was the final sacrifice for Jews.

edit on 26-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I personally found that one thing that this 'Jesus' did not do all the things they expected him to do (which was one reason why many didnt except him) so then some of the 'things on the to do list' seem to of gotten postponed with 'another time and day'.

The prophecies are vague, you have to remember, Judah (the tribe) was powerful and many were jealous over Judah's success as a tribe This is a family quarrel. Jesus, a supposed 'special child' being born to the tribe of Judah...was a heart breaker to many...they did not want the tribe of Judah to have the 'new king'. This was all about pride and greed for 'power'....just like their old god image who seems to been concerned with 'pride and greed of power'. We have been left a story of a family that broke apart. Their pride and greed divided them (just as its doing the world today). The lesson here is so much more then 'reading and then having a great knowledge'....the lessons run deep, offering us to change our ways or not. We are all of the same family, Jews were not special....no one was....you need to ask God (holy spirit) if there was any reason for a 'chosen people' or 'chosen land'. You have to ask yourself, could the authors had a personal agenda when writing the book.

Why would a perfect all knowing god need a blood sacrifice? Your saying that a part of Gods plan involves humans to kill something, be it animal or man? That without the killing, we cant be forgiven, that God cant do thee's part? That just a humble heart and honest mind is not enough?? Do you remember how upset Jesus was at the Temple where they sold animals for sacrifices? Do you not find coincidence of all the cosmic relations found in the bible...during the age of Taurus was the golden calf, during the age of Aries was the ram found in the thickets, during the age of Pisces comes the fisher of men (and the end to the slaughtering). This 'man' was found by a star (mabey even stars, of Pisces). Then its told to 'watch for the man with the water pitcher' which is Aquarius. Through my own discerning, the OT image of god being angry and jealous just doesnt resonate with me, the idea of chosen ones and chosen earthly land does not resonate with me on a spiritual level. It did...for over 20 years...but when I emptied my cup, I saw so many things differently. I thnk some of the authors did have relation to things of Spirit, I think Jesus defiantly did. But I think we have a mixture of Earthly wisdoms and Spiritual wisdoms in the book and if one takes the entire book as spiritual wisdoms, the true nature of God is distorted with attributes alot like us humans. Taking away the holiness, perfection, and divinity. I think Jesus told them they were wrong in their blood sacrifices....and they hated him for it. Other tribes were jealous of the tribe of Judah that was claiming to have a 'king'. I even think, his sign on his cross read 'the king of Judah' and not the 'king of the jews'. I think the personal agendas got in the way of the true story. I think Jesus taught about a 'Spirit' that was humble, loving, understanding, and that did not need blood sacrifices. He taught us what we all need to do, but we turned again, a man into 'god' just as all of history man has done this in every culture...turned a man into a 'god'. Many things I began to question. To believe a man 'had' to die for God to be able to do Thee's work with us, is not apart of my faith anymore. I dont want the blood on my hands, for believing he 'had' to die. But I do want to forgive those that knew not. He lived more for the life of spirit then the life of flesh, that is what I learned through Jesus....how to do this. I see why the stories are what they are...and what Earthly wisdom they offer us in that we can choose separation....or we can somehow, find a way to unite. For 'god' to lay out a plan that separates all people over a 'chosen people' and 'chosen land' (which is a earthly thing, a material, a possession) would mean god knew of the wars and bloodshed and pride this would all cause amongst the people. It just doesnt seem spiritual to me anymore, such a plan.

I think mankind has always 'expected a new king' to come to many lands. Mankind has awaited in many cultures, a man to make king, to make 'god'. I think alot of the book is allegorical and holds deep lessons for us as a people. But the prophecies sets a stage for much war and blood shed over a earthly possession...to me, this is not spiritual concern. One of the lines that led me on this discernment in the Bible later in life was 'know what is of flesh is of flesh, know what is of spirit is of spirit'.....and to discern, between them.

Just some thoughts, a little derailing...but wanted to pass my own path of walking with the Bible and its stories on to where it all led me to now. I still study it, I still find it to be the most precious and the most dangerous book all at the same time. People can use it to gain power OR people can sue it to discern between things of Earth and things of Spirit. Not trying to say this is 'right'....just passing onto why I dont accept some of the supposed 'truths' within it now as being of Spirit. Man had to find his way....its all understandable for being what it was and is. To while I see it can mislead....it actually weighs and measures ones inner being in showing what they feel is of spirit and of earth. It weighs and measures their inner being of 'wants and desires'. It weighs if they can discern pride, from humbleness. It weighs if they can discern greed from offering. In this way, it is perfect.

I ask you, why would 'god' not just forgive them, why would he need a man to kill another man, breaking a commandment, for the jews? Why would 'god' hold on high a people over another people? Why would 'god' bring a flood and still leave giants on the Earth after it? Why would 'god' set a stage for war over a land? So many have died, and many more to come.

All my best to you
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join