It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

The scarlet and purple clad whores. Funny how the bible was right about that too. Dogon hats ... babylon wasn't it?

No doctrines or dogmas here. You see, i also went looking, and came full circle through all "your" nonsense and got back where i started. Love.

You have obviously believed the lies, and now spread them. You know which side you are on *shrug* you know what price you'll pay. The truth has never changed. Your insinuation that anything was "started" in 1611 is rubbish. It's older than the bible even, these ideas of gods as kings among us. The nephelim long for their glory days ... this little time will be the last. And you encourage this light of men?

I love how you point at the deceptions as if they are not part of your own. i may not convince any others here, but you and i both know the truth. Yet only i embrace it? You prefer to embrace the RC lies. Beware! Your quoting the scriptures in mockery will add to your suffering!

For the truth of Christ's death and resurrection is undeniable. As is the requirement of our needing external grace. That part you really don't like.

By your deceptions you have neither truth nor love.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

For the truth of Christ's death and resurrection is undeniable. As is the requirement of our needing external grace. That part you really don't like.

Oh - is that what this is all about. It took all those words to say that? I was getting lost in all the blah blah.

Fact is - - there are no facts when it comes to Christ. There is not one piece of physical proof that Christ ever existed. There is only hearsay.

But since this thread is about philosophy - metaphysics - Law of One - - - isn't that getting off topic?

I can't really say anyone is right or wrong - - because no one really knows. All any of us have is belief.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

No doctrines or dogmas here.

But, doctrine means body of teachings, isnt that what the bible is? And the definition of dogma is the beliefs held by a religion. Im sorry if I missunderstood but I thought you were both religious and read the bible, I assumed this from your first post in this thread. (nothing much you wrote its just inuition)

You see, i also went looking, and came full circle through all "your" nonsense and got back where i started. Love.

Well thats fantastic. You would know all this complex metaphysics, physics and philosophy Ive been trying to get my head around. What about your visions in meditations? For me what was discovered in meditation made all the study pale in comparision, I doubt id ever see myself giving up meditation and astral travel around the universe to return to church on earth every sunday.

What about my past lives, seeing as the men at the council of nicaea in 325 AD got rid of reincarnation will I have to forget my other lives ever happened? Man its gonna take some sort of men in black laser.

Im sorry the more I think of it im headin in a complete different direction, the more time that passes the more I trust my intuition.

Im learning to listen within, and im heading further away from religion than I was when I was athiest.

The universe is a very strange place and infinetly complex place, I dont think it can be all crammed into a book. I like the quote by the famous astrophysicist Sir Eddington, "Not only it the universe stranger than we imagine, but stranger than we can imagine"

Words of others can be distorted, but the love that wells up from your heart in meditation, that is truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Sorry actually forget I said anything, its getting too off topic. This is meant to be about LoO and HH.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Off topic indeed!!!! I do apologise

I've started my own thread, perhaps the best place. I do feel though that people who follow ANY "channelled" writings, are in for a surprise. It's the half truths which reference to "biblical" teaching that confirms (for me) both the validity of the bible, and the danger of these channelings.
Peace to you

Polarwarrior:
Good luck to you ... you're in a happy place in your head. You're seeing signs and wonders and other really amazing stuff i'm certain. I've told you it's a lie. You know it's a lie. You choose to believe the lie. Peace to you too.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Hot damn we agree on something!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Hmmm, but the funny part is that the channelled writings say "dont follow our writings"

They say if it doesnt resonate, leave it, forget it.

If the bible resonates with you then you are right to keep readin it.

Maybe a comment to join the deviation and the main topic, Carla the girl who was the instrument in the LoO chanelling is a christian, she still goes to church every sunday, and Ra reccomended the use of a bible at each session, later it was realized it was because the bible was "charged" with her love energy.
Carla has never known a life without Jesus, she met jesus when she was just a baby and he continually visited her throughout her life. She is a mystical christian as well as a teacher of the law of one. Her free book on the llresearch website called a wanders handbook explains some of her life as well as much great wisdom she has learnt over the years, well worth a read.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

And then you spoiled it

Resonate Ommmmmmmmmmmmm
And if it doesn't resonate, but JARS and stabs and causes confusion?
Oh, i must walk away too?

i'm walkin' ...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The names they give and bend out of shape, like a group thing "lucifer", are irrelevant to me to begin with. Whatever names are used, there are those who love power, and the power of love. Whatever religion, spirituality, or metaphysics is followed, there are those who love power, and the power of love. Always its about love. But no one graduates, no ones goes back home without love. Love does not hurt or control, it does not ditcate or use, it is generous, kind, helpful, it forgives all, it strives for complete equality and does not value things of the world, or money, it does not walk by people in need. Love also tries to overcome the flaws of the body, ie, health, energy, impatience and reaction buttons, to be thoughtful, go past the rejection to considering all sides and strives to remain calm and caring.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have love and my soul lights up when I think of Yeshua ben Joseph, but not the scriptures, and the bible. That war general, patriarchal being who demanded animal sacrifice, depopulating the planet, killing everyone down to the suckling baby to keep their race untainted was not Prime Creator. Yeshua came out of his journeys in India, and should indicate alot

His primary messages were like this: the Kingdom of Heaven is within (be an inner seeker not an outward seeker),

when you find the pearls (I call them diamonds) in life, sell everything you have & the flowers of the field message combined (don't chase the material world, populatity, wealth, fame, good standing in your neighbors eyes even, but look within and discover the real treasures. Be a seeker).

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (oh and early Christians lived by sharing all)

Everything I have done, you can do and greater.

Forgive and judge not.

We are the Many in One, he called us the Many Branches of the Vine.

None of the religions practice or encourage practicing this.

He was made a religious figure by Rome for political reasons and they wanted another sungod.

He is a wonderful brother of Light.

The rest of the control stuff in scripture is Rome, Ancient Egypt/Sumar and the annanuki controllers. I'm sure the leaders today are trying to make some of it come true too, they always want people polarized, dumbed down and into religous wars, an endless serfdom karmic trap with human slaves. Thats how I see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I heard many things about Jesus. Ranging from Jesus being a reincarnation of Buddha to Jesus being involved in the Occult to Jesus having two souls and is a Pleiadean Star Being.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't cling to any credo. I look within. During one of my meditational experiences, on that ET_MAN initiated. I was already having contact with Higher Self, very strongly during that time period, and he suggested a meditation to connect to Higher Self, and to see myself flying through the cosmos growing larger and connected to everything. I've already written about the two things that happened, which were unexpected. It was like a vivid digital screen experience, akin to an astral projection, remote viewing kind. The second part when I was shown the trap door and went to this interim world, between the universe and Beyond, in the courtyard, he was there. He was one of the many Family of Light, a beloved Teacher.

I believe he incarnated many times to show us the way home, to pass the test, to help. But like Buddha, was not into forming a religion. To me he is akin one of the Buddha's. Very much loved. I also see him as a hybrid, possibly Ple'o'sha'n hybrid. But that part really doesn't matter, its not so much what kind of body suit he had, its his message, divorced from the religion. I'm not into any controlling religion. And the Buddha's mesages as well. Other than that, the vedas are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sphinx551

I believe he incarnated many times to show us the way home, to pass the test, to help. But like Buddha, was not into forming a religion. To me he is akin one of the Buddha's. Very much loved. I also see him as a hybrid, possibly Ple'o'sha'n hybrid. But that part really doesn't matter, its not so much what kind of body suit he had, its his message, divorced from the religion. I'm not into any controlling religion. And the Buddha's mesages as well. Other than that, the vedas are very interesting.

What do you think Jesus would say about today's world?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I believe he incarnated many times to show us the way home, to pass the test, to help. But like Buddha, was not into forming a religion. To me he is akin one of the Buddha's. Very much loved.

Oh Hey! That's kind of along the lines of what I believe too.

I always say I believe in the Jesus consciousness.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

There is a "Christ Consciousness" isochronic tone here:

iso-tones.com... (in the Spiritual Tones section)

Information about Isochronic tones:
ezinearticles.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Annee

There is a "Christ Consciousness" isochronic tone here:

iso-tones.com... (in the Spiritual Tones section)

Information about Isochronic tones:
ezinearticles.com...

Thanks.

I've been looking for music and tones.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Then you should check out my two threads, under my profile, the one about waking up to source, my first one, and the manifesting one, I put links to all the most useful youtube and binaurals, hemisync, whales and dolphins, and even the starseed music. Also, ho'onoponpono. Last Dec the combo of my mediation, dolphins/whales, and the hononoponopono raised my frequency off the charts, I was in a strange buzzing field, so light I could have floated away. I seriously had to ground. I had an empath friend, write from South America who could sense this frequency range had skyrocketed.

While its very very good for connecting to Guides/Higher Self, everything, you can't function practically in this world in that state for long. But its the most connective experience I ever had except for when I was plugged into the Universal Understanding in August after experiencing my Higher Self steppign strongly into me and recognizing so many people in soul, and then suddenly feel lonely and cut off and reaching into this field where everyone was, where our innermost thoughts are understood.

The ho'onoponopono, is for cleansing, for letting go of seeing anythign that would be a judgment on another, but see all as open, clear, loving and connected to their Creator/Higher Self. You can do this with all energy, even residual off of couches, chairs, etc. It is letting go, forgiving all, self and others, refusing to see the masks but the soul instead.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Re-reading the text of hidden hand is very difficult to me. I cannot but feel a certain negative restraint to following anything in this text. The reason is the following : It seems like a controlled attempt to justify negative thought patterns.

If the power of reasoning can forge consciously physical manifestation, then creating a negative polarity harvest, would not be our goal in any way. And it feels to me like the first time you try out a drug. And your friend tells you, come on theres nothing wrong to doing this, you know many people do it and don’t get into Sh*t. Then you try it out for yourself and you realize that even though it might be good for a little while, it is something that must not interfere with your life. And you also learn that in a way it is bad for you, but you continue doing it even though you know it is wrong, because hey… whatever it’s still cool.

The Hidden_Hand thread was kind of the same to me. It did open up my horizons enough for me to understand different concepts that life can have. But it did not sound like a real friend trying to help me out. Seemed more like someone trying to convince me that negative actions were going to give out positive solutions.

As I believe, the writer of the hidden hand is a female writer; I also believe that she does not completely believe her own story. Many things said seem to contradict each other. And the Ego she seems to display is something that really transcends the whole story. I mean it shows over everything might be just a ploy, or even a plan to change perception. If she is from a one of the few 6 families with power, it is important to notice that she is responsible for many human atrocities. She is not to be taken lightly. Even the matter in which she was presented displays the fault in understanding those that are lesser than she is.

And believe me, no matter how much it sounds like a positive thing about having a negative harvest, it is not.

What we learn from human suffering is one thing, but to cause it deliberately, is another thing. It is not justifiable. No matter how you explain it chains of events that cause human destruction, cannot be of positive consequence. Other than to those that are not living them, you cannot explain and rationalize it.

It all comes down to be explaining it to you. Do you think you would rather live in a world were peace is possible, and humanity can overcome its childish ways. Or do you prefer the war and the money system that Hidden Hands family has been controlling for generations, creating war, creating hate, creating nothing but discord. Or how about the countless millions who no longer eat? While they sit at the table every day and discuss the finer points in life. This is exactly what is happening.

I have to agree that we are too much on this planet right now. The global ressources of this planet will most likely be gone within the next 200 years, as per certain scientist. Some 20 years ago said that we would need to take over another planet, for humanity to continue evolving in the same financial society. I am guessing that this is why they want to make sure we kill each other off.

She might have had a message that was full of hope within the bad things that she had done. But it still remains that she was a bad person trying to convince everyone that bad things were the good thing to do….

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks.

Oh I do read your site - - and others here as well.

PEACE - LOVE - ENERGY

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

Do you know who I am Universal Light???

I do. How's Australia doing for you?

As for the topic at hand, I do remember vaguely skimming the Hidden Hand thread when it was about but never really took much stock in it. Haven't really been able to read the LoO because of it's sheer length but I get the general gist of it I think.

Even if you see things from a scientific point of view aka the big bang theory, we all came from the same energy, the same point or moment of existence, which is another way of viewing many from one. That's my view anyway.

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

God is a very funny word so muscular and male like "God" hmmm very male like now the interesting part is. Has anyone asked could god be a woman?? like a Divine Mother to the universe and the many amazing races that stroll through our world as well.

Gods only have gender because we give it to them, we anthropomorphise almost everything we see. The pen holder tends to colour things to one gender or perception anyway.

I agree with what some people have said, never take anything at face value, if instinct tells you that something isn't right, don't ignore that instinct. We each have our own path to walk, just because your path may differ from another, doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

"A well-beaten path does not always make the right road"

- Phoenix

[edit on 11-8-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join