It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 79
78
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee
 


I think the reason we feel void is because of the intent that comes with his words. The intent is not out of concern or care for others...so no true energy vibration is coming through. I believe his own words are mostly to keep his own self convinced of his thoughts so again, no energy is being sent through, its sent back to his own self.

Just my personal opinion.



There is however energy in emotions.

Especially energy of rejection and fear. Not ALL is hidden.




posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've been thinking of a few different scenarios, and I'm not linking this thought to any poster. This is just a stray thought relating to a possibility someone, perhaps with esoteric mystery school knowledge, who followed a strict system of laws, and was trying to trap people with karma, might follow.

To such a person the pryramid version of the Law of One, would be important if he was dealing with those who had left or avoided mainstream religions for they are seeking freedom and inner truths, and he/she would try to steer them into more control, something that gives them some truths without doing the work and mixes distortions as well, and maintains the Eye of Horus.

The bloodlines have coded everything to Saturn, the dark star and they've sold humanity out to their puppet masters, and the negative ets/reptilians/insectoids/dracos who harvetst and torture humans like vampyres.

However as much as they would like to have everyone handed over they really didn't understand setting traps that they aren't aware of, doesn't work. That all people are judged by intent and whats in their heart, and they don't share these negative people's veiwpoints.

So then the attempt is to stir the pot, name call, say harsh things, anything to try and get people to say, "you're an idiot!" instead of saying, "that is an idiotic idea", because they feel if they slip up, and judge the other then they can be judged.

But even that doesn't really work, because little children just blurt things out, and people are emotional and clumsy and rather spontaneous with their words, and even if they knew all these constructs, so called cosmic laws, most of which are just negative attempts to code the matrix, and they only work if you believe in them! Its like casting a bad spell on you but if they can sink the bullets or poison in, sooner or later you'll succumb, they think. And naturally, free people who follow their conscious and intent and the rules of their heart don't even want to have to watch their words, they feel its natural to be emotional and natural/spontaneous and not to try to become impossibly perfect with their language. Sometimes they want to be Shippo on the Inuyasha Anime, when he looks at Inuyasha. goofing off, and about to swing his sword wildly without finesse and say, with with emphasis, "He is SUCH and idiot!"

So, then goes one step further in this game of chess, none of this is working, for no one is intending harm and all wish the very best for everyone, really, even if they are clumsy or emotional.

So naturally the next step is to try and say we're not wise and need to study the ancient coded scriptures and learn the laws, that are merely coding to begin with and often distortions.



Just a thought!

For some reaosn I just feel like this nonstop being messed with, like its a manipulation. And the technique changes each time.




edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In fact, come to think of it, while I do believe we are here to learn and help as well, there are many things going on with different people. And that Higher Self is strict with us and sends us back for more lessons until we are truly loving. However, I don't even believe in Karma or the Law of Consequence the way it is being over emphasized and feel that this is something they really really want people to learn, not so that they would reverse engineer their difficulties, but to make them feel so shameful they would be too critical of self to progress.

Forgiveness, and healing and perfect knowledge, and willingness to help and assist and learn, is very possible too. Be kind to everyone and yourself. Forgiveness always trumps karma. Work on forgiving all others, for its the ones who forgive generously, and even on the harder lessons work on forgiving, that can more easily forgive self as well.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't even believe in Karma or the Law of Consequence the way it is being over emphasized and feel that this is something they really really want people to learn, not so that they would reverse engineer their difficulties, but to make them feel so shameful they would be too critical of self to progress.


Healthy Ego (belief in Self) required.

As previously mentioned.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Forgiveness, and healing and perfect knowledge, and willingness to help and assist and learn, is very possible too. Be kind to everyone and yourself. Forgiveness always trumps karma. Work on forgiving all others, for its the ones who forgive generously, and even on the harder lessons work on forgiving, that can more easily forgive self as well.


Forgiveness isn't really something one has to work on. Although - courtesies of apologies - to some in some cases may create shared positive energies.

Forgiveness is Releasing. "Holding" is control and negative. Can you release all negative you are "holding" on to?

This always reminds me of the "trust exercise". The one where you fall back and trust someone to catch you.

Can you truly let go and just trust?



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Without going into details, there were hard times due to my ex and his friend who had moved into the garage, renting it from the landlord, a black market individual who would break into my house and take my car keys, amongst other things. In the end, I paid off accidents others had done with my, though I've only had one speeding ticket in my life going just barely over 5 km above the speedlimit. I nearly had a breakdown. It took years to over come this, and though I didn't wish him hellsfire, I had post traumatic stress syndrome for years. My nerves were gone. I did work and pray, and said over and over I loved him and forgave him and released him to the Holy Spirit.

This was a very hard process, then we were able to get a food package going for him. I repeat, I wouldnt wish spiritual harm to have befallen him at any point, but I wanted him in traction with a really mean nurse for at least a year, and it was really hard to let go of the wound, since it was on top of so many ohters at that time.

Forgiving technically when horrible wrongs and hardships happen is easier than letting go of the wounds, for in order to heal you actually have to discharge the rage inside, and if you don't do it, then it goes within and can make you very ill. People who repress their anger and feelings and ability to release them without harming another, have a very hard time healing.

So, it depends on how much trauma and harm you go through, how easy the process is. That was the time that popped every bubble I had and where I connected the dots completely for who was running the black market scenes, and how it all linked to the cia.

I also made friends for life in that process, for these issues affect so many, and there are many women and children harmed by this and young men recruited, like my friends grandson seems to have this guy, who is stirring up the whole trauma, drug scene, that her daugther is in, for she has custody. This man, is an "ex" military, mason. From a very wealthy family, just "slumming" and he keeps showing up asking for the 17 year old. My friend went to his van and made some pretty heavy hints that we had been discussing him, and his head went down, and he looked at me, and we all knew that he knew that we knew. And yeah we do!

They manage the trauma scenes, they foster, the losses, and create this whole black market. They are scottish masons, realtors, bankers, high standing citizens in communities, cia/black ops. Whole bit. I get the world, but didnt't before I went through all of that, anywhere near as much.

But forgiveness involves emotionally healing as well to me.

Edit to add: My friend has really had a paradigm change herself, though always expereincing oobe's and grid work, with past life memories. But she had told me that lions where guarding the property and I thought she was too much a hippy in some ways. Yet, when he stayed here for a week, his memories came back and some really big events happened, including his Sirius A or B memories and they were Feline. All the dots connected, there. He's very gifted, an indigo, and obviously already scouted by the black op types who are trying to recruit, and if any are ever reading this. Back Off, real women are on the job! Not on my watch! Not afraid to take on the whole lot of them!





edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
But forgiveness involves emotionally healing as well to me.


I understand many Life stories - - including my own.

I have been through much drama in my life - - - and much healing. Don't think I don't understand what it takes.

It has taken me these full 64 years to get to where I am. It has not been easy.

When you do get to the point you can just let go - - - like the trust exercise - - - you will feel the release.

But - - - I know you (each person) must walk their own path. If you don't walk it in this lifetime - - - you may be required to walk it in another. Consider yourself fortunate that you are getting these lessons now - - - in this time.

Your intent to be positive in Life's Lessons is pure. "We" can feel it.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
. . . organised religions their perspective on things their understanding is to make people miss the harvest, this is why people like anne (that would be Annee) are rebelious against the very cosmic laws which this density is about learning which means because of such choices she creates her own return to 1st density, on same note not understanding the balance and denying the harvest itself prevents one using the harvest to progress through.



I find it interesting that you Fear me.

You're insecurity is in your words.


I dont fear you just know what ends up happening to you because of your actions against divine laws, but you will most likely have to learn the hard way...

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We are far more developed soul than all of you this is why it is so difficult for you to understand these concepts we are presenting, it is akin to a modern day Quantum physicist speaking to a Neanderthal, they do not have the basis of knowledge and wisdom to understand the concepts presented, you havnt shown me anything above a 3rd density understanding in any of your posts.

So since you show us no potentional in learning at present we leave you to learn the hard way, eh-yeh asher eh-yeh.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It seems to me - - people on this path - - that we understand - - have an unusual amount of Tragedies and Difficult Lessons.

I don't know if its coincidence or just that I'm more connected to it. I certainly do not want to diminish the tragedies and difficulties of those who do not seem to have awakened yet.

Just a personal observation and opinion. Nothing more.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
We are far more developed soul than all of you this is why it is so difficult for you to understand these concepts we are presenting


Let's be perfectly Clear.

I DO NOT have difficulty understanding any concept you put forward (present).


edit on 25-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Actually, you will never have jurisdiction over any one of us, and also, you don't seem to understand Quantum or Infinity in the least. Earth is a final exam for many in this cosmos.
And planets like it.

And the laws you speak so foundly of are coding the matrix distortions at best. Best to keep a pure heart and go within. I invite you to throw off all your ideas you hold to and become a small child again, and seek anew, within.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
It seems to me - - people on this path - - that we understand - - have an unusual amount of Tragedies and Difficult Lessons.

I don't know if its coincidence or just that I'm more connected to it. I certainly do not want to diminish the tragedies and difficulties of those who do not seem to have awakened yet.

Just a personal observation and opinion. Nothing more.


This is actually quiet right too but I guess it is because some of those that are awake they can use what they are given to benefit from situations. So what the Higher Ups think is that we are having too easy because we can use our abilities to cruse through life as easy as pie. That is why we receive much harder lessons that challenge us and test us, for then it puts forth tests that we can handle and some can not because of what we are able to do. I do believe it is such a large shame that many are still a sleep and are not aware of the truths in this world.

In any case the more aware we are the more challenging things we receive, lets just simply say that a sleeper is at kindergarten level so it is up to them to become aware and awake. Once a sleeper awakens he then graduates from Kindergarten straight into College there is no preparations before hand like High School or Primary School. Straight into College we go and that is where the hard work begins I guess it is more of "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". You have to admit though that through the sleeper stage there was less worry to carry with you about this world, the once you awake you start thinking more doing more and becoming to understand there is more then just humanity. For we are merely a tiny spec of existence in this system and the infinite number of other systems.

Things in life are like a lesson and we must start each day knowing that it is for a reason or purpose, the hard tests that begin are not there to torment you as many people do think at times. Shaking their fists into the sky blaming the universe for every bad thing ever done. The tests are there to help you extend your abilities to use them to judge situations and work through struggle using your senses of what is the right thing to do in this situation.

As Forest Gump said "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get" and the phrase begins once you become slightly aware of the true world.

Anyway, all the best kind regards and a big peace sign.

Jake



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
You have to admit though that through the sleeper stage there was less worry to carry with you about this world, the once you awake you start thinking more doing more and becoming to understand there is more then just humanity. For we are merely a tiny spec of existence in this system and the infinite number of other systems.

Anyway, all the best kind regards and a big peace sign.

Jake


Except I never had the Sleeper Stage. I was born "knowing". Can't say I fully understood what I knew - - except that I was connected to a world beyond this world. I had great difficulties as a child trying to live in this world.

I was told by an intuitive (I do not go to "fortune tellers". In this one case I was supporting a friend who was putting on a psychic fair.) - - anyway - this intuitive told me my birth soul was too sensitive to handle what was before me - - and was replaced by a stronger spirit walk-in at age 16 during a motorcycle accident. And YES - - I did have a motorcycle accident at 16.

I suppose it could be true. Definitely needed the stronger spirit.

EDIT: Thanks - Love the Peace Sign



edit on 25-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I havent enough time to read through this thread, but from what ive heard someone here is claiming that they are god, if you are god, tell me this, what is my name?

P.S;: Hi shadowninja- err i mean the magicians apprentice



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

. . . . eh-yeh asher eh-yeh.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless


Oh Ho Hum - - because I have free time.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

The name of God - This shall be my name forever, This My appellation for all eternity.

I will be that I will be

I will be who I will be

I will be which I will be

I will be where I will be

www.bluethread.com...


edit on 25-9-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I've been thinking of a few different scenarios, and I'm not linking this thought to any poster. This is just a stray thought relating to a possibility someone, perhaps with esoteric mystery school knowledge, who followed a strict system of laws, and was trying to trap people with karma, might follow.

To such a person the pryramid version of the Law of One, would be important if he was dealing with those who had left or avoided mainstream religions for they are seeking freedom and inner truths, and he/she would try to steer them into more control, something that gives them some truths without doing the work and mixes distortions as well, and maintains the Eye of Horus.

The bloodlines have coded everything to Saturn, the dark star and they've sold humanity out to their puppet masters, and the negative ets/reptilians/insectoids/dracos who harvetst and torture humans like vampyres.

However as much as they would like to have everyone handed over they really didn't understand setting traps that they aren't aware of, doesn't work. That all people are judged by intent and whats in their heart, and they don't share these negative people's veiwpoints.

So then the attempt is to stir the pot, name call, say harsh things, anything to try and get people to say, "you're an idiot!" instead of saying, "that is an idiotic idea", because they feel if they slip up, and judge the other then they can be judged.

But even that doesn't really work, because little children just blurt things out, and people are emotional and clumsy and rather spontaneous with their words, and even if they knew all these constructs, so called cosmic laws, most of which are just negative attempts to code the matrix, and they only work if you believe in them! Its like casting a bad spell on you but if they can sink the bullets or poison in, sooner or later you'll succumb, they think. And naturally, free people who follow their conscious and intent and the rules of their heart don't even want to have to watch their words, they feel its natural to be emotional and natural/spontaneous and not to try to become impossibly perfect with their language. Sometimes they want to be Shippo on the Inuyasha Anime, when he looks at Inuyasha. goofing off, and about to swing his sword wildly without finesse and say, with with emphasis, "He is SUCH and idiot!"

So, then goes one step further in this game of chess, none of this is working, for no one is intending harm and all wish the very best for everyone, really, even if they are clumsy or emotional.

So naturally the next step is to try and say we're not wise and need to study the ancient coded scriptures and learn the laws, that are merely coding to begin with and often distortions.



Just a thought!

For some reaosn I just feel like this nonstop being messed with, like its a manipulation. And the technique changes each time.




edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



You will know them by their fruits. Fruits are not always easy to discern, No.
If someone has to work very hard at getting a point accross to you, and they
continue on and you still later have not been able to connect with acceptance of
the meaning behind the words, then let me ask you, how much grace is there?
Because with alot of grace, Love from God, it is not made complicated. For the ones
with even more grace, they may be graceful and yet simultaneously creative like
it was of no effort at all. The only time I try to give someone correction in help of understanding,
is when I see they are looking and feeling and thinking without its relation to Love.
You have to know that for many of us out here, it is easy to be led astray,
if you remain in Love it is impossible to be fooled at another device, and if people are
still trying to fool us, there is a reason for that. And we have to remember that we
can only believe in others as much as we believe in ourselves. If someone wants to
acknowledge themselves all the time and not the next person, that is indication of some
defects. Because we can still scold and point out eachothers problems while at the same
time acknowledging their soul to be of equal worth in Creation. The greatest work done is
when their is perception of being equal, if we don't want to be equal, there is alot less room
for people to share. We learn from our creations, from being able to let go of what even God
gives us, we don't store things up to keep for ourselves, we give them away like they were
never ours to begin with
If someone accepts the keys to the kingdom, by that time they know how to bind what is on earth
into heaven, and that if our words are worthy of life, they will keep them.
Everything that has been given to us is meant for us to give back,
if we don't, we are the rich ones that have no place before a poor man, a man that is poor of
being Loved. When we see people outside of these things, outside of what is power from the hearts message in Love and for Love, it doesn't matter what caliber their intent may be or how much many people appear to have knowledge of, they are in need to be loved and what it comes down to, is thats all that all of us really want.
When we go on journeys of seeking and finding we can aquire alot of knowledge, but what purpose our knowledge serves, it serves us in return. It is not good to know many things and not have it serving Love, you know what that does to many people in this quest, it puts them in a realm of insanity and at times
cannot find a way out even if they wanted to, these are the people I go looking for. They build mass amounts of knowledge and enlightment as a block, as a shelter from being hurt and out of fear of the light, fear of how much their life truly means. When someone spends alot of time just about how much their life means, how much do you believe they truly know it is meaningful???? When our lives are meaningful we are always able to look to others, to be of service without appearances as any hindrance, many people walking this earth with unbelievable abilities, they go unknown, they do miraculous things in others lives, unknown to them. Anyways just a few thoughts there.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo
 


It said that all will, not all must.



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000
 


Does that not sound like a command to you?

If I say....you will bow to me....does that not sound like a command?

Same thing with the word 'obey' in the Bible....what does one learn through just obeying. If my children obeyed everything I said, would they learn anything?

I will share one more thought...even though I know it doesnt go allow with your faith....

The image that says....they will bow to me....I dont believe is the nature of the Holy Spirit. I think a message of Spirit would be more along the lines of 'they will 'know' me.

I dont think this will happen 'on earth'. I think all souls, after they leave the body complex, experience such a 'knowing'. Its not deniable....when we see through the Divine Eye of Spirit....we 'know' what we are and what we are of, which is of the Holy Spirit.

I think there is much distortion in the OT....the jealous god who needs things like blood sacrifices...I feel this is a very low vibration, very human like in its ways.


edit on 26-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine
 


The dude will just say, "Have faith in God," and avoid the question. We're just supposed to believe what he says blindly. He once got mad at blind faith too.

Absolutely anyone can put many conspiracy theories and religious concepts from all over the place together and blend it. You don't need to be a God to speak about it all like you know it's true.




top topics



 
78
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

log in

join