It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

As someone separate from yourself? Or am I missing somehting?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I dont take any experience as absolute...and I take all things to the Holy Spirit for discernment of them. Still, keeping a open mind in the end of it all. Fasting from meats is something Im encouraged to do when really needing to be guided through a understanding...cleansing of my body for some time.

I do think peoples higher selves do intervene....I think if a body complex changes its vibration, there will be a 'change' that happens such as a light being showing itself or another body merging with the lower vibration.

I didnt ask you because I had doubts....for to doubt, I would have to have a conclusion of it all, which I dont.

I like to see how others react to things....for the most part. Some will share their own experiences, some will offer their own thoughts...and through that, I still practice discerning with the Spirit.

I think its important to others to see that someone can sound like they are 'truth' if they talk of things that does sound as truth...can that make all what they say a truth? I caution such things.

Ive seen many many many people understand things of Spirit to a degree....but then saw that they were still very attached to the ways of Earth and in that attachment, pride and ego still distorted their understanding of things of Spirit.

But I do agree with what you are teaching about 'Jesus' and the need to not worship that image but more appreciate it for what he showed us, his offering of wisdom to us. I like the words 'showing reverence' over 'showing worship'.

The few times I feel I was being guided by this soul/mind complex of this man....the first time my reaction to him was to bow and kneel. Next thing I know, he was beside me, bowing and kneeling. It was then only by his hand and encouragement to stand, that I could.

People must learn things when they are ready, on their own path and time....so I still encourage you to not judge and criticize....but to simply share. It would show a better nature of you and it would benefit this thread much more with conversing instead of judging.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Just when I think you could be showing a more humble nature of yourself you say something like....

heaven gives me certain royalitys

Heaven is not about rewards and royalties.....(I corrected the spelling there...for you)

Your pride again is bursting forth....Im sorry. I wont let you keep talking such nonsense without a voice in repercussion of what you say.

Well you can talk it....but I will react to it....I would not be walking the path I have been shown if I stepped down and let things like that slide by.

Reason----because someone may fall for it all because they too wish to have royalties..in that...they would seek heaven, through you, with wrong intent.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

In Revelations it clearly says that people would worship the Lamb and God.

What do humans desire....what does kings desire? A form of worship...to be reminded that they are 'above' others.

God...in the knowing that Thee is ALL....does not need reminded of such things. If someone/or entity is desiring to be reminded they are 'most high'....its likely they are not.

The Spirit wants you to find itself, within you and every other. This is not about a hierarchy system of SPirit....its about a oneness system of Spirit.

Think back to that moment when you experienced God....look with in that deepest moment of that time....did the love/light eject to you a desire to be worshiped...or was it more a desire to be 'known'.

The 'aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' moment...as I can only describe it as a 'sound vibration'....is a moment of 'one'....the Spirit finding itself. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH....it will buckle knees yes....but its a moment of recognition more then a moment of the Spirit wanting worshiped.

With the 'aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh' sound...
I know this sounds silly to some if you have not experienced it....but the sound goes up in pitch...starting out a bit lower...then transcending higher....becoming more full as it goes....

Im sure some now think I have lost my mind

Reminder....this is not actually a sound vibration but I can only describe it in that form...its actually a vibration of energy rising.

edit on 25-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

As someone separate from yourself? Or am I missing somehting?

We are one but praying is process of activation of requestion within system so that El can determin if will permit request.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Just when I think you could be showing a more humble nature of yourself you say something like....

heaven gives me certain royalitys

Heaven is not about rewards and royalties.....(I corrected the spelling there...for you)

Your pride again is bursting forth....Im sorry. I wont let you keep talking such nonsense without a voice in repercussion of what you say.

Well you can talk it....but I will react to it....I would not be walking the path I have been shown if I stepped down and let things like that slide by.

Reason----because someone may fall for it all because they too wish to have royalties..in that...they would seek heaven, through you, with wrong intent.

you can gain certain privledges when doing a mission for God, it depends on level of awareness, your ego would be only reason you responded to that as ego is only thing which would not accept a gift from God, what do you think gifts are? hence by your response such blessings cant be given since you believe God cant reward but can only punishment? Explain to me your logic here so you know about karmatic law which brings consequences as in punishments based on 'reap as soe' but you dont know about the rewards one can gain if works for the creator consciously 'Blessings'?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 25-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

hence by your response such blessings cant be given since you believe God cant reward but can only punishment? Explain to me your logic here so you know about karmatic law which brings consequences as in punishments based on 'reap as soe' but you dont know about the rewards one can gain if works for the creator consciously?

I never said 'only punish'.

To seek God or heaven for rewards...is wrong intent.

The seeking of Spirit and rest must be of humble intent and a intent to be a light unto others for others of Spirit to awaken.

Karmic law brings understanding....this is not punishment. Consequences show us the law of cause and effect. The tricky part in that is we learn outside of the body complex, those that we harmed, was a self to us, in Spirit. We then understand why we need to understand more and learn more....the 'effect' from the 'cause' helps us sift out the flesh from the Spirit. In this 'knowing'....the consequences are not forced, for they dont have to be...for the complex then understands what is needed in Spirit and at its will understands it must learn more.

The only reward to seek if for all to find the way, for Spirit to process itself through the purification. In Spirit, we are one.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

And the only true gift....is the offering of Spirit for life to become/emanate.

Once you see your not a individual at all at the deepest core of you....this is the only 'gift' there is. A gift is a offering.

Jesus made the SAME offering as Spirit...gave the same 'gift'. Offering himself to the Spirit...as the Spirit offered itself for his life to be.

To seek rewards is a part of the tools that sifts, weighs, and measures us. This tool is very precise on weighing our inner nature of what we 'want' and what we are still attached to.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Only the 'individual' of you thinks you are deserving of 'rewards'.

The Holy Spirit only seeks for all to find Thee. Giving oneself back to Spirit, allows the light and love of the Spirit to work through that being and shine its true nature.

Is your seeking for rewards for 'you'....or is it for the benefit of the 'all' (in which all contains ONE spirit).

If its rewards for the self one seeks after....there will be distortion. If it is rewards for the self you encourage others to seek after...there will be distortion.

Those that cling to a Earthly heaven with materials and 'selves' are simply showing the Spirit what they are attached to....materials and the existence of the 'self'. Its not wrong...for its perfect. The Spirit must know what ones intent is for what they seek. This is why so many delusions are allowed, they weigh and measure.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That God is worthy of worship. Why detract from its glory?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No I do not pray to him for I pray to the whole Universe and all the Prime creators, All Races, Planets and Everyone.

So no I do not pray to him forth I pray to all.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Yes, good. I pray to Prime Creator/Divine Mother, and all that is Love. The concept of balancing is a mystery school one, another friend of mine speaks like that. Without understanding, that those who graduate truly out of the system and to higher levels within it, are only from Love, Kindness and Understanding. That state is achieved after a long time for most, and for most after many different paths, where they all made the same mistakes, went through negative choices and outcomes and learned from them.

The ones who decide if we are ready to go on, or must repeat lessons, is Higher Self, and Higher Self is very strict on us, for unless we are a thought aligned to theirs we cannot return home, and their vibration is the highest degree of love.

This is a misunderstanding of what duality means, and is quite common. Duality is not outcome, it is the question, not the answer. Conceivably and theoreotically, after being challenged by circumstances, anothers behavior, a natural disaster, illness or strife, all people could chose the positive loving answer. If all did, this current test for humanity would be over. There are many many many planets that are euotpias in this system, that do live with some stife, a little different levels than ours, and who as a whole all choose right.

Balance does not mean what is being suggested here.

I am from Eutopia. This world was quite a shock to me, and I've been aware to a certain degree all my life.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When I say Mother, this is because in this Universe, the Question is Unity or Separation, Love of Power, or the Power of Love. The Hexagon represents the two pyramids, one power to few, one power to the many.

As Prime Creator is someones very very very progressed Higher Self, She is naturally both male and female energy. Yet the Higher Ups who are more matriachal (in essence not in structure, this means more combining both male and female energy, the most idealistic aspects of both. Its not combining war, warrior, with unity, Its combing hero/guide/teacher with unity, equality, community, kind of thing. Again words are awkward and people sometimes misunderstand what I'm writing. This is not saying a world run by female bosses, this is councils made up equally of men and women, who are highly telepathic in Universal Understanding, who feel each other and balance the highest, most ideal energies of both.

This is why Mother is more seen than Father, though I myself need an idealistic Loving, Kind, Gentle, Empowering, Father figure so I also call Her Grandpa as my grandfather was wonderful.

We don't balance in the way others think.

What this universe teaches us through many trials and errors is this: Lack of love and compassion from others, hurts people. It causes suffering. Murder, imprisonment, starvation, lack of freedom, cruelty, harshness, torture, rape, and ensalvement truly hurt and harm us, and children horribly, and can scar souls for some time even. That even not being truly heard and harsh words can harm a soul. That we should not even be hurting anyone's feelings, for feelings are precious as well.

That everyone counts.

We learn this because when we are not in love frequency we are not protected by Higher Self, and we must make up by going through, even by perfect knowledge we suffer, everyone's expereinces. And often going into their shoes literally for another incarnation.

It is truly best to strive in this life to walk in everyone's moccasins and see how our behaviors affect other, and to work with our relationship problems, for all the tests seem to have to do with relating to others, and harming self or others.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
. . . organised religions their perspective on things their understanding is to make people miss the harvest, this is why people like anne (that would be Annee) are rebelious against the very cosmic laws which this density is about learning which means because of such choices she creates her own return to 1st density, on same note not understanding the balance and denying the harvest itself prevents one using the harvest to progress through.

I find it interesting that you Fear me.

You're insecurity is in your words.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

. . . note people said they cant feel anything from me you considered because I am a centred being their is not positive or negative to feel I simply am unification as a example in person.

Sorry - that's BS.

You do sound like you are reading a script though. As in someone who is just reading lines.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by 547000

True true but however, I hope you are not one of those people that turns to the Creator or Creators only when you bottom is on fire

Kind Regards

Jake

Conversations with the Creator (or sub-creator) can be used as a reflection of self. As looking in a mirror and questioning one's thoughts before creating by action (physical world). Or reflecting how action (physical world) affects the whole of the pond.

I join (meld - become one with) in absorbtion of energy guidance.

Either way it comes from self as of the One.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That God is worthy of worship. Why detract from its glory?

Giving pure reverence to what is Divine is a bit different then a 'entity' that 'desires' to be worshiped. To say 'I demand you obey me' or to say 'you will bow to me' is a need to reaffirm one that they are held above all things. God does not need such reaffirming for Thee (holy spirit) KNOWS what Thee is...knows it is ALL and ONE and does not need to demand we deem thee as such.

God, is humble. The Holy Spirit is the most humble of natures you will ever encounter.

When we KNOW the Holy Spirit holds the most pure vibration of love, we can glorify that in what it is....but this Spirit of God does not need this nor desire such. Showing you find glory in Thee...shows your reverence to Thee, shows you find Thee to be divine and pure. This is not the same as something demanding to be worshiped or demanding to be held on high.

Showing reverence and love is very different then worshiping. If you do offer worship to Thee...still that doesnt mean that the Holy Spirit needs that from you. Images and forms of 'false gods' will demand worship, for they need that affirmation that they are held on high. God, the Holy Spirit, already knows there is nothing above or over thee. It needs no affirmation, it only needs us to awaken to its true nature and find that same nature within us. I wouldnt say its wrong to give Thee worship...but that Thee doesnt demand this of us. Its not needed and people can still grow and are accepted and loved, without it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

So in some cases reincarnation acts in this way if an individual does bad things and turns to negative ways they are trapped. Due to the fact of the system and program being able to then hold them back, so it is why they must learn to understand and make the right choices to then ascend.

Interesting point of understanding statement and procedure of life, hmmmm I guess you are right on that part.

Kind Regards

Jake

There are ways and ways of words in presenting a Cosmic law - - - that is not insulting or from an egotistical mind set.

A person true of the Creator would present this in positive energy to encourage growth and ascension.

Negative energy would belittle and dissuade to keep one trapped in the cycle of control.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think the reason we feel void is because of the intent that comes with his words. The intent is not out of concern or care for others...so no true energy vibration is coming through. I believe his own words are mostly to keep his own self convinced of his thoughts so again, no energy is being sent through, its sent back to his own self.

Just my personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That was a great way to respond to that post annee. I read that the other day and wished I could of explained to still caution such words that may ring true. People can use 'truths' to snag those that seek them.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join