It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by 547000

Amen to that brother

Actually many bad things happen to people yes sometimes they are Karmic, however other times they are tests for us and they lest us grow spiritually each day. Forth each day is a lesson and that lesson lets us grow spiritually also physically every day.

Kind Regards.

Jake

Good your understanding
... yes it is all lessons, hence sometimes a bad thing happening to you is to see how your respond when that happens are you going to seek vegence to your brother or are you going to act the victim or overcome it and continue your life and not let it bring you down...This world is a world of tests think of it like a school if like in which is a learning game but one can easily imprison oneselfs with ones own bad decisions.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 25-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Nope. I try to avoid sinning as much as possible. Once you know there is a God, it's different from believing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Nope. I try to avoid sinning as much as possible. Once you know there is a God, it's different from believing it.

Live by this and adapt it into your life and you will see God.

www.teachingsofAdonaiChrist.com

This is process of self work, so this is how one begins to break down all programs and really gets within themself past the programs to find the divine guidence then complete density and ascended. All tools required are already on that site it is prototype I will work on it more and release more information soon.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

So in some cases reincarnation acts in this way if an individual does bad things and turns to negative ways they are trapped. Due to the fact of the system and program being able to then hold them back, so it is why they must learn to understand and make the right choices to then ascend.

Interesting point of understanding statement and procedure of life, hmmmm I guess you are right on that part.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

So in some cases reincarnation acts in this way if an individual does bad things and turns to negative ways they are trapped. Due to the fact of the system and program being able to then hold them back, so it is why they must learn to understand and make the right choices to then ascend.

Interesting point of understanding statement and procedure of life, hmmmm I guess you are right on that part.

Kind Regards

Jake

Think of how ineria works.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

A question why do people call the Divine Council which consists of 7 Elders, people call it The Divine Council Of 9 is there not only 7 members on that council???

Just a tad bit confused on the part of understanding ^_^

Also all the systems have a prime creator this one has a Female figure watching over this system many call her the Divine Mother and she is known to be a Prime Creator of this system. However, is this actually true??? on that part of understanding who is looking over this system here.....

On the side note I have been currently trying to be outside of my physical body while still having control of it, the movements of the physical body seem to be in a fast motion as if speed up to a certain extent. The noting of this I realized when this is done everything tends to be a bit brighter and you can control your physical emotions.
The down side is that everything is in a fast track of motion and it feels as if the time goes by much faster, need more work on the situation. However, a question prior to this situation, is this a normal thing to be experiencing??

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

A question why do people call the Divine Council which consists of 7 Elders, people call it The Divine Council Of 9 is there not only 7 members on that council???

Just a tad bit confused on the part of understanding ^_^

Also all the systems have a prime creator this one has a Female figure watching over this system many call her the Divine Mother and she is known to be a Prime Creator of this system. However, is this actually true??? on that part of understanding who is looking over this system here.....

On the side note I have been currently trying to be outside of my physical body while still having control of it, the movements of the physical body seem to be in a fast motion as if speed up to a certain extent. The noting of this I realized when this is done everything tends to be a bit brighter and you can control your physical emotions.
The down side is that everything is in a fast track of motion and it feels as if the time goes by much faster, need more work on the situation. However, a question prior to this situation, is this a normal thing to be experiencing??

Kind Regards

Jake

If you are speaking about the Seven Lords of the Cycles you could consider them the Creators intelligence each responsible for a specific densitys cycle.lessons criteria like guardians of the realms. Yes the mother aspect if on earth as the Guardian spirit the planetary Logos of this world GAIA, but remember in truth gender is a illusion part of the experience of duality.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've already felt God. I don't think anyone can see the face of God, too much light I suppose. But I know what the loving side of God is like.

You might want to carefully choose the text and background. It's hard to read.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I've already felt God. I don't think anyone can see the face of God, too much light I suppose. But I know what the loving side of God is like.

You might want to carefully choose the text and background. It's hard to read.

Change color ok sure it meant to be gold What color would be best for the text to make it easier to read? I have been in presence of God to even be in presence you must transcend your form of material and become the light-geometry which holographically forms all material creation, to do this you must first align your consciousness with the Christ.

God could be seen as from a scientific understanding as Gravity the constant through all universe the source of light and intelligence and wisdom, you could say love is a pulsation of a magnetic origin in which through consciousness interaction creates electrical charges which attract based on choice and polarity, so love is a complex lesson which im not permited to reveal it entirely but that is some of the more deeper understand the word choice fits.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You should put a color that contrasts like maroon or another darker color; the text as it stands now is almost invisible in the background.

I cried to know what it meant in the bible when they wrote "God is love". I was in tears that I didn't understand, but later that night I felt the presence of a powerful light that completely filled me, and love such as I've never felt before. I would even give my life to protect a crook during those moments.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You should put a color that contrasts like maroon or another darker color; the text as it stands now is almost invisible in the background.

I cried to know what it meant in the bible when they wrote "God is love". I was in tears that I didn't understand, but later that night I felt the presence of a powerful light that completely filled me, and love such as I've never felt before. I would even give my life to protect a crook during those moments.

Love in it full understanding wont be understood until after your 6th density lessons, on earth right now it is a distortion of it true meaning. I have given a clearer explanation of it, I will change the color of the text thankyou for the advice.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

ACB...
Your favorite deprogrammed one is back

You know I mean well with you, you know though we talk of different things of Spirit, that I mean well.

What surprises me is you talk of so many things that are true....but its mostly the mechanics of truth you talk of so this can be misleading others and you yourself.

But, you brought up the topic of the geometry of light and this as a program so Im going to ask what you see of it.

During my mothers NDE (lasted 9 hours) she saw a matrix of lights....she saw yellow dust everywhere that was falling into the lines of light, like being collected by the lines of light....she saw a gold beam coming from my head, standing straight above me, she saw other colors of beams on others heads. She was so confused why I could not see these lines of light (she also described it as lines of energy and the dust as energy). She went unconscious for 3 days....when she awoke, for about 3 days from awaking, she still saw the lines of energy and the dust in the air. On the 3 day after awakening, there was a fine line of if she could see it or not, so it was something that faded out. Just now and then I would catch that glaze look in her eyes and could tell she was watching it. She started to not tell me exactly what she was seeing about the 3rd day because she started to be more aware that what she was seeing, was something everyone didnt see. She tended to start keeping it to herself as it started to fade away from her.
I guess I can also add that after her experience, a time shift happened to me for about 2 months. After I 'got back with time' people around me started seeing 'another me' that they desribed as a 'shimmering me'. This other me stuck around for about 9 months while I went through some of the deepest moemnts with Spirit in my life. About the time this light being left me, a strange image showed up on my pictures one time. It was like a white vibrating light.

My son had a yellow light being come to him at age 5 and he at age 5 said this being gave him life.

I think you would do much better in conversing with others if you simply gave your thoughts without including the part of how wrong they are and what consequence there will be. If something you say of your thoughts resonates with someone, that opens a door for conversing about it. When you judge them, they will turn from you. There are those that are a more submissive nature and may have the need to hold you on high...but I think you would be a bigger benefit here at ATS to just share opinions/beliefs without the critical judgment of others....leave that to the Holy Spirit.

edit on 25-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ACB, I've read most of you site and agree with most of it. There are a few things here and there I disagree with, but I agree with your teachings of love. I try to apply it (try to, it's hard because I have a short temper and not enough patience for what I think is nonsense people spout about God and stuff) but I will not worship you as the Christ. I will still wait for Jesus to return, but I agree with most of what you say. The Law of One seems kind of New Agey to me, so I disagree with that, but the principles you put forth I agree with; I just have short patience and a temper. I thought you were starting a cult where people must worship you or go to first density.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

ACB, I've read most of you site and agree with most of it. There are a few things here and there I disagree with, but I agree with your teachings of love. I try to apply it (try to, it's hard because I have a short temper and not enough patience for what I think is nonsense people spout about God and stuff) but I will not worship you as the Christ. I will still wait for Jesus to return, but I agree with most of what you say. The Law of One seems kind of New Agey to me, so I disagree with that, but the principles you put forth I agree with; I just have short patience and a temper. I thought you were starting a cult where people must worship you or go to first density.

You are not meant to worship that concept must be totally taken out if trying to be service to other, it is more that you give recognition show respect show gratitude, this is not worship but humbleness to those willing to give for even in giving can one accidently break laws so it is risky to teach as well. No I understand the densities well could say because of my status in heavens, I was permited to bring my knowledge with me without having to learn to much about it, that I simply pray for reassurance to creator and it comes as a series of concidences which I follow to the answer im seeking which is usually to confirm to my 3rd density mind what it is im show by emptying my cup. There is many on this world who are aware of me you are not meant to worship jesus only understand what it is he taught you, it is in his teachings and living by it that is the true salvation 'christians' got it wrong by thinking it only meant to idolise and worship him.

The concept cult was created way it is now to prevent people forming societys away from the general beast, hence groups of likemind deciding to live in own communitys is considered a cult, this is to prevent group ascensions in which is possible if a Ark is present, a Ark is a extremely advanced soul which can sharing its knowledge and wisdom others and they can use it with the Ark to take advantage of the harvest, so could say that to develop the Merkabah is difficult but that to ascend people dont always need one if can board a Ark, so imagine a large spirit vesel like a ship, people thought it would be spaceshifts but the Arks are people of very advanced spiritual origins they are Christed.

I changed the front color as requested should be easier to read now.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Does Bigfoot exist?

Does the Loch Ness monster exist?

Did the Anunnaki "create" humans on Earth?

Is Nibiru real?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

In Revelations it clearly says that people would worship the Lamb and God.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

ACB...
Your favorite deprogrammed one is back

Leo your not yet deprogrammed there is still alot you have to work with from your past lifes affecting your present, there is a method on my site to help with this while doing it use meditation as a means of defragmentation. We may eventually teach how to geometrically code ones reality but it is not time yet, at present it is best you practices methods suggested you may find some programming you where not aware off.

You know I mean well with you, you know though we talk of different things of Spirit, that I mean well.

What surprises me is you talk of so many things that are true....but its mostly the mechanics of truth you talk of so this can be misleading others and you yourself.

But, you brought up the topic of the geometry of light and this as a program so Im going to ask what you see of it.

During my mothers NDE (lasted 9 hours) she saw a matrix of lights....she saw yellow dust everywhere that was falling into the lines of light, like being collected by the lines of light....she saw a gold beam coming from my head, standing straight above me, she saw other colors of beams on others heads. She was so confused why I could not see these lines of light (she also described it as lines of energy and the dust as energy). She went unconscious for 3 days....when she awoke, for about 3 days from awaking, she still saw the lines of energy and the dust in the air. On the 3 day after awakening, there was a fine line of if she could see it or not, so it was something that faded out. Just now and then I would catch that glaze look in her eyes and could tell she was watching it. She started to not tell me exactly what she was seeing about the 3rd day because she started to be more aware that what she was seeing, was something everyone didnt see. She tended to start keeping it to herself as it started to fade away from her.
I guess I can also add that after her experience, a time shift happened to me for about 2 months. After I 'got back with time' people around me started seeing 'another me' that they desribed as a 'shimmering me'. This other me stuck around for about 9 months while I went through some of the deepest moemnts with Spirit in my life. About the time this light being left me, a strange image showed up on my pictures one time. It was like a white vibrating light.

My son had a yellow light being come to him at age 5 and he at age 5 said this being gave him life.

Careful abductions seem angelic in some circumstances and if your son is of a higher density soul hostile forces would abduct to install programming, STO beings do not make open contact like that.

I think you would do much better in conversing with others if you simply gave your thoughts without including the part of how wrong they are and what consequence there will be. If something you say of your thoughts resonates with someone, that opens a door for conversing about it. When you judge them, they will turn from you. There are those that are a more submissive nature and may have the need to hold you on high...but I think you would be a bigger benefit here at ATS to just share opinions/beliefs without the critical judgment of others....leave that to the Holy Spirit.

Yes but there is purpose to make people aware of law of consequence, the laws may be looked as unfair but way it is designed is to perfect a soul in balance so it can be harvested into the heavens eventually, the souls have eternity to learn. I wont do it anymore as it risky for me to do it myself but my permission in heaven gives me certain royalitys.

With such experiences you must discern deeply as it is possible to induce both with chemical imbalances in brain as well as electromagnetic waves and also holographic projects, there is circumstances where this does occur by STS to create a situation of angelic experience but their is also circumstances of a piercing of the veil, There is many signs one creates for oneself when one askes another such things it means they are unsure usually if unsure their is a reason to investigate deeper this can also mean it could been a method of programming but also it could have a deeper meaning for you personally. Our suggest if want the answer is to continuely pray for the answer to Adonai and if permited the answer will be given in either concidences in your life or experiences in your dreams. We arnt meant to say this but maybe you are a wander 'transcient passager'.

We are beyond light hence why we have a different understanding of love/light, love/light convergances back into gravity waves when one becomes God so to speak, hence light is the illumination of Gods intelligence and wisdom known as knowledge.

It is because our information was being judged we used the tool of judgement and our ego to reveal theres it did indeed do it but they may not realised when they spoke in ego but we know ego well we explain how the program operates and the different levels on the site as well.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Does Bigfoot exist?

Yes but originally from what you call mars or previously known as Maldek, it once had a planet with simlar atmosphere to your world. They got here because during the destruction reptilians enslaved some to use for taskes as you know STS hierachys enslave those of less power.

Does the Loch Ness monster exist?

Yes genetic creations by reptilian experiments, many of your prestoric beasts and strange monsters in myths are experiments done by repitlians on earth.

Did the Anunnaki "create" humans on Earth?

No but took part in creating the neandthral species, what you call Apeman to be used as slaves, they arnt all bad either it like humans some good some bad even in a STS you can have variations.

Is Nibiru real?

Yes but it is not a planet but a Ark like craft present on outskirts of your solarsystem, this is like a planetoid ship used as a cellestial base for your solar system.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

AdonaiChristBless:

Unity_99 is right about looking within for answers but it is also a process one develops through years and years of aquring knowledge and wisdom and then defraging what one gains within oneself and in prayer asking for guidence from Adonai the One and then because of those choices Adonai through the El creates you a higherself which then is your guide to completion, so it is certain choices that a soul as develops earns it a position in heavens which can lead it to completion, their is people who have higherselfs already yes. 6th density incarnations etc and other levels including 4th, but they are still learning as well so return to incarnate into this octave, I am a being from octaves beyond this which was could say asked to come do a task to increase the harvest because of my knowledge of understanding things so deeply.

So are you praying to him yet?

Discernment is important!

edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

AdonaiChristBless:

Unity_99 is right about looking within for answers but it is also a process one develops through years and years of aquring knowledge and wisdom and then defraging what one gains within oneself and in prayer asking for guidence from Adonai the One and then because of those choices Adonai through the El creates you a higherself which then is your guide to completion, so it is certain choices that a soul as develops earns it a position in heavens which can lead it to completion, their is people who have higherselfs already yes. 6th density incarnations etc and other levels including 4th, but they are still learning as well so return to incarnate into this octave, I am a being from octaves beyond this which was could say asked to come do a task to increase the harvest because of my knowledge of understanding things so deeply.

So are you praying to him yet?

Discernment is important!

edit on 25-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I speak to Adonai in prayer every day yes, I exist to serve the Creator.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join