It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

For being such a special, intelligent, wise, and enlightened being, you understand that your posts are rude, condescending, and rife with spelling and grammatical errors, correct?

It's pretty obvious that your words are merely self serving. You are quick to judge others, and through only a few written sentences, claim to know where their eternal destiny lies. You are doing nothing but falsely stroking your own ego and doing nothing to generate anything positive in people's minds. The moment someone disagrees with you about the nature of this reality, which is purposely made to make us feel limited in every way, you sentence them to restart 1st density for a lack of "understanding"? Particularly your words for Unity_99, who I've noticed for some time as being nothing but a kind and helpful individual, are no words from a positive entity.

ET_Man, for example, has been posting on here for a while and even though most people treated him with contempt as a fraudster or a joke, he never lost his composure and never went tit for tat with anyone about their "understanding" compared to his. You could give me as much unverifiable information as you wish about densities etc, but i experienced God myself and all i felt was overwhelming love and acceptance...a strikingly different feeling than i get from your posts. Strange.

I speak from balance this means I can be tough love as well, hence what is best way to balance those who are too positive if not to bring them negative experiences, you all must realise something it is all about balance every single thing has to be balanced if you continue with this over positive view you will have to experience negative experiences to generate opportunity of balancing, this is how things are to deny this only makes it more likely it occurs.

Your dont know God none of you hence your insanity of a different calabur to the rest of the world which is in another insanity, your insanity we call 'peter pan sydrome' infact you are considered by us like a drug addict it just your drug is anything which makes 'YOU' feel good hence to us we consider you prime example of selfishness

I understand the universe in it complexitys I am giving you this information for your own good I do know the outcome to those who are too positive like the fools on roof tops in movie independance day saying peace and love while they get eradicated, you all wont be permited outside this quarantine until you learn of proper balance for it is extremely dangerous universe for one of ignorance one who focuses on the shiny object hence why I know none of you are light beings for the real ones understand the situation. What you are is souls inside a light created body still not yet have become the light hence why you cant understand the most basic of lessons and continuely tell me more word salad of nonsense which you have no idea about and yes I am being a ironrod because it is like when children do something wrong you tell them off dont you.

You have freewill, we cant prevent you from going through what going to happen unless you choose to begin to learn what this reality really is about and stop being lost in fairy land with your delusional perceptions, I am one to speak what is in mind not change wording to make myself look lovey dovey to emotionally malipulate others to agree with me by appealing to compassion ray, I know more about the universe than any of you can imagine there is a reason for this and I am telling you now you have got things mixed up alot, with your current state of mind you cant be permited beyond this density.

Everything I have told you is fact, if you dont like it then dont look for the truth cause you will never find it while you want it to be your own little wished up version, the truth is not something many will like to hear this is why not many get opportunity to hear it only reason I even gave you this information is because you are looking for the truth and do seem of good intentions just lost in confusion.

All tools are used for reasons I use my ego to expose yours, unlike you I control it like a program im operator off you dont you live by your egos it evidence in peoples response to us.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 24-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What is Dark Matter?
Does Dark Matter have something to do with a parallel universe?

What do you think of Illuminator13 (a person who I think is similar to Hidden-Hand) and his message?: (thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

What do you think of the concept "The Sacred Feminine"?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I think it is you who do not know God. You say he's insane, but it is probably you who is. Let me guess, as you go along with this, you think the scriptures are describing you, so you think it gives you license to act how you want. You read that He carries an iron rod, so you think you are justified to behave this way. Am I right? Because of the initial delusion of thinking you're Jesus Christ, you read the scriptures and think they're telling you what to do and how you should behave.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

What is Dark Matter?

This question is not permited to be answered but a parable may be aloud, what is un-used must become from that which is undone so that it can become that which is done.

Does Dark Matter have something to do with a parallel universe?

All is windows, mirrors facing one another will give you a insite...

What do you think of Illuminator13 (a person who I think is similar to Hidden-Hand) and his message?: (thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Is who he says he is listen to him it also part of reason ive warned people on this very thread, he is STS of course but they also are tasked with revealing at end remember also you are STS as well hence why you havn't seen the heavens nor understand cosmic laws, I do follow these laws but due to I have become God this means because I understand the concept of oneness in full I can loop hole the laws and also give some answers to self when a soul askes it wihtout wording it, I must becareful myself or I can also create karma so you could say all information I have shared is because of compassion and I am also taking a risk in doing so, this is why I have said to those in this thread that when you speak of divine matters you must understand all laws involved or you will create consequences, while you are ignorant it is not as bad but their is still some concequences I am lucky to have been permited to speak so openly as I have and with such a ironrod, the universe is about balance hence the lessons coming to love and lighters are very harsh indeed think of the law of magnetics on earth to understand this.

What do you think of the concept "The Sacred Feminine"?

That concept suggests imbalance as you could say the Sacred Feminine and Masculine are really the Sacred Flame a reference to unification, this topic isnt meant to be discussed to much however due to it is a Elohim secret. I must now only respond to your questions.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I think it is you who do not know God. You say he's insane, but it is probably you who is. Let me guess, as you go along with this, you think the scriptures are describing you, so you think it gives you license to act how you want. You read that He carries an iron rod, so you think you are justified to behave this way. Am I right? Because of the initial delusion of thinking you're Jesus Christ, you read the scriptures and think they're telling you what to do and how you should behave.

Brother you really must becareful with your words, if dont know what it means I am permited to speak in tough love due to the coming consequences which could be healed now if people would listen, the universe is about balance I may only respond now if you ask questions as ive been pushing the line myself in my compassion by revealing so much.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Are you or are you not using scripture to find out what you need to do and how you should behave?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Are you or are you not using scripture to find out what you need to do and how you should behave?

The scriptures are left as a guide the prophecys within the book are self updating.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Uh-huh, I thought so. I do mean to burst your bubble, but when I had my experience I thought I was Jesus or a prophet too, and thought the bible was left as a guide I had to follow through. It took me a while to figure out I wasn't, especially when I realized what I was saying was not materializing. I too thought it was the end-times, and that the prophecies update.

Unless the heavens have truly spoken to you and actually told you what to do, not just you thinking you have to do it based on what you think and have read, you are bearing false witness. You may have had a mystical experience, but that doesn't mean you automatically have a divine mission. Many people have had spiritual and mystical experiences, but they are not prophets or the second coming of Christ.

When things don't happen the way you are predicting, realize there is still a God, and that you are already forgiven for your sin.

edit on 25-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Uh-huh, I thought so. I do mean to burst your bubble, but when I had my experience I thought I was Jesus or a prophet too, and thought the bible was left as a guide I had to follow through. It took me a while to figure out I wasn't, especially when I realized what I was saying was not materializing.

Unless the heavens have truly spoken to you and actually told you what to do, not just you thinking you have to do it based on what you think and have read, you are bearing false witness. You may have had a mystical experience, but that doesn't mean you automatically have a divine mission. Many people have had spiritual and mystical experiences, but they are not prophets or the second coming of Christ.

When things don't happen the way you are predicting, realize there is still a God, and that you are already forgiven for your sin.

I am who I said I am you are breaking so many laws in all your posts and dont realise it.

For one thing you must understand what you speak before you speak it, this means for example if someone says God is Love only then they must understand what Love is if in any way they create more distortion and pass this onto another this inturn also generates karma, we advise you to learn through observation of your own reality for instance how magnets react to one another as well as what you observe occuring in nature.

You have already shown your lack of understanding in love by labling how I speak as not love and light, when the fact is it is more love and light than you speak for it is a less distortion, I am not speaking to appease a emotional gratification as many others do in doing so part of the reason is to make them feel good about themself, I speak as must be spoken.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I thought God was all fire and brimstone but He isn't. That's just one's interpretation based on how literally you take the bible.

Also the point is everyone breaks laws. Do you wear a single material robe? You broke a law if not.

It's not the righteousness of keeping laws that saves one. That's basically the point of the New Testament.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought God was all fire and brimstone but He isn't. That's just one's interpretation based on how literally you take the bible.

We will asume you wanted our response to this your soul did anyway, that is part of it yes their is a punishment system in place call it cosmic laws simlar to how when laws broken in mankinds world they are punished, this system some could say is harsh but it is designed to bring souls into balance this is also why some of the kindess people and good people have bad things happen to them.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

So bad things never, ever happen to you? After all, you know the laws and righteously keep them, right? That means bad things cannot happen to you, since you have full understanding of the system.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So bad things never, ever happen to you? After all, you know the laws and righteously keep them, right? That means bad things cannot happen to you, since you have full understanding of the system.

Of course but I dont see it as a bad thing to me it is a lesson of growth and I am grateful for it. But laterly not much bad things happen to me, ive had mistreat by mankind if that is what you are asking and ive had consequences for exploring things I shouldnt have been.

We cant wake you up has to be your choice we are only permited to give you knowledge which if investigated can assist the process, we are also permited to reveal when a soul is acting a 'fool' hence why we speak so bluntly.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 25-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

We sometimes code things, we test you unity_99 is right about it is your choice, we simply provide the scenerios to make those choices how it effects your is your decisions, so hence if I say your soul may return to 1st density that is your choice too, but it is in how you learn that determins it for instance newagerism and organised religions their perspective on things their understanding is to make people miss the harvest, this is why people like anne are rebelious against the very cosmic laws which this density is about learning which means because of such choices she creates her own return to 1st density, on same note not understanding the balance and denying the harvest itself prevents one using the harvest to progress through.

Unity_99 is right about looking within for answers but it is also a process one develops through years and years of aquring knowledge and wisdom and then defraging what one gains within oneself and in prayer asking for guidence from Adonai the One and then because of those choices Adonai through the El creates you a higherself which then is your guide to completion, so it is certain choices that a soul as develops earns it a position in heavens which can lead it to completion, their is people who have higherselfs already yes. 6th density incarnations etc and other levels including 4th, but they are still learning as well so return to incarnate into this octave, I am a being from octaves beyond this which was could say asked to come do a task to increase the harvest because of my knowledge of understanding things so deeply.

So I might sound negative to you but this is a example of balance, note people said they cant feel anything from me you considered because I am a centred being their is not positive or negative to feel I simply am unification as a example in person. You have eternity to learn the cycles constantly repeat if you have consequence it is of your own making it is not us doing it simply we just program scenerios.

Indeed this can be a prison a school and a game all at once depending on how one wants to view it, I see it as all three one can imprison oneself with ones own choices, one can learn within ones life and one can have fun while doing so.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 25-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I think what he speaks of are Cosmic Laws

I would go into some but would take years and times of what we do not have to explain it all

It took a person 1 year to explain to me 1 of the Cosmic Laws and trust me my brain nearly popped

In many cases there are laws in Universes, Matrix Systems and many other places too. However, Morphious from The Matrix once said "Empty your mind and realize that this is not air you are breathing and the other one is don't think you are faster KNOW!!! that you are faster"

As we see the original Mind Over Matter message given also the will to believe that we can do anything
and the truth that laws can be bent to certain extents, but one must know which they can bend and which are not meant to be broken. Like limits they are and forth they are to us limited but Mind Over Matter!! can go a long way.

Random Message I know for just food for though they are good friend.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hmm, still going with your story, I see. Good luck with it.

Why do you keep coming back here to comment on how wrong everyone is? Why don't you just leave people to find their way? There are billions of people in the world, yet you insist on trying to convince a handful of people in some conspiracy theory message board the truth in your words. I mean, don't you have anything more productive to do with your time? I thought you had an important mission yet you keep coming back after saying you would leave just to get the last say on things. Do you honestly have nothing better to spend your time doing, such as starting an end-times cult or reaping the harvest or whatever?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

He said bad things happen to good people because they violate laws. That means, if he knows the laws and follows them, bad things do not happen to him.

I on the other hand say bad things always happen to people on earth, whether they follow cosmic laws or not. Saying that bad things happen to someone because they break some higher law is just an attempt to explain the injustices we perceive on earth. Even Jesus had bad things happen to Him; do you honestly think he reaped what he sowed? The only thing you can do is forgive and move on.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Amen to that brother

Actually many bad things happen to people yes sometimes they are Karmic, however other times they are tests for us and they lest us grow spiritually each day. Forth each day is a lesson and that lesson lets us grow spiritually also physically every day.

Kind Regards.

Jake

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I agree the bad things that happen to us might be good for us. That's why I said perceived. I would have never turned to God if the bad things that happened to me never happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

True true but however, I hope you are not one of those people that turns to the Creator or Creators only when you bottom is on fire

Kind Regards

Jake

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join