It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I also heard a theory that aliens could be just time travellers from the future. What do you think of that theory?

Thanks.

Had to respond. Pet Peeve of mine - - that ET is singular. That ALL ET's are either Benevolent or Malevolent. That there is only One or Maybe Two kinds.

Don't you think both are possible? Don't you think there are even more possibilities then Either/Or?

Don't you think - - there can be Time Travelers - Beings from Off Planet - Dimensional Beings - etc. You know - infinite possibilities

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Edit: Sorry Annee, I do acknowledge that more than one or two exist. Sorry for sounding so "wrong" in my previous post.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I disagree with you wholeheartedly on the "we can only ascend by Gods grace,and not by our own efforts"

Your own efforts are the ONLY thing that will ascend you.You will remember that soon enough.You think sitting on your ass and not doing anything,meaning not by your efforts..and jsut hoping for this mystical "god" to help you ? Sorry,this is a clear example of taking none of the responsibility and hoping that someone else will do it for you.You will never ascend without your own efforts,never. no Gods will help you if you are unwilling to put oyur own efforts into it.

And saying Lucifer is a demon etc,and automaticall labeling a certain historical/cultural name as evil is very narrowminded in my opinion.
What oyu have presented issimply the bible-believing chiristian version,and only assumptions and fairytales at this point(like much of anything is),so don't expect anyone to believe this version of lucifer because some book out there says so. I've read a book that says I'm a god myself and that harry Haller is the devil lol...it's jsut that the Bible is a more mainstream pop culture kind of book, it's a bestseler, this one I mentioned isn't. kidding ofcourse,but do you see where I'm pointing at.
You came off very ,how should I say, knowledgable as if what you state are facts,and yet, it's your personal opinion like any other out there,including mine.

At least this HH guy bothered to comprehensively,rationally,intelligently and in detail give his own side of the story,based on his own experiences and knowledge.
Now unless you aren't claiming that you have experienced this Lucifer group soul as evil,then it's really not osmething you know,but simply guessing based on your own opinions.

I remember reading the Hidden hand message back in Spring 2009,it was night, and i spent about 12 hours reading the whole thing fro mstart to finish,exhausting.It left a good vibe in me,the whole thing.But this is just me obviously.To each his own,but I believe I understood what the HH guy was trying to convey.

As for the % points of negatively and positively polarized harvests,the way it seemed to me is that THEY,that group soul Lucifer, need the negative harvest,and since the group soul lucifer is comprised of ALL the souls within it,then they work as a group,the % points have to be high enough on the negative scale for the group as a whole,and EACH soul within that group does all they can to help the group as a whole by doing the negative stuff they do.
That is their mission as they state,to present us with the tools,so we are given a CHOISE between negative and positive,without them providing the necessary tools,we would not have a choise at all,and without a choise,you can't make decisions based on your own conscience,guilt etc - and THUS you can't progress further in your eternal evolution.
So what this soul group is doing effectively,is providing us with a chosie and by that providing us with the opportunity of spiritual ascension and progression.

And you won't argue that all souls have soul groups,willyou now ET_MAN ?
Even if most of us only become aware and re-join our active training in our soul groups after death in these bodies. So a soul group is nothing contradictory to the idea of each soul being unique. It's not the idea of all souls being a fragment of this ONE SOUL LUCIFER, it is called a GROUP for a reason, it is simply many unique separate souls joined in ONE cause and mission so to speak,co-operating together tightly.

Let me know what you think of this ET_MAN.
Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
I remember reading the Hidden hand message back in Spring 2009,it was night, and i spent about 12 hours reading the whole thing fro mstart to finish,exhausting.It left a good vibe in me,the whole thing.But this is just me obviously.To each his own,but I believe I understood what the HH guy was trying to convey.

Read these two threads and you will feel a good vibe for a week or more:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Think bigger and try to grasp this, there is no "time". Yet,we're all programmed into orbits, "time". Each orbit is its own, "time channel" and consequently, we can only see a little. The hubble does not view space flat and same, it views a collage of infinite dvds playing, and only shows a 3d earth comparison "time".

So all Ets are from the future, if they're advanced enough to have space travel. But not future earth.

And also, please try to see the infinite roll of film of your life, and that in each clip of "time" there can only be one of you.

This means, that your family, you people from your planet or race that you spent much time with, even you yourself, from another time, like all ets are from, another channel, can come to this earth and encourage, wake you up, and nudge you. Who are the benevolent ETS? Strangers to us, or are some of them our family and us?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I don't use the word "demon" to mean religious terms. I do use it however, because what monitored me was what I would call a "demon" in appearance, based on movies, saturn pictures, this was a very macho, muscled man with horns, green/grey, rather dark almost stone like thick skin, a bit like a gargoyle, a bit like a horror movie face. That was not who that person was however. That "demon" image, which I am using as a modern word because I speak english and use words, and that is descriptive to me of one so negative they have "jaki" prickly dark energy. Reminds me of what I can't read by the way, can't enter into that energy field.

That male "demon" reptilion type macho male guy. Was a beautiful blond maiden, who had incarnated to progress with missions and lost her sense of identity by constantly choosing negative paths.

And had family waiting.

That is how I use the terms. Caked on mud. Fell in the cesspool of negativity. A distortion of self. Not who they are at all.

Years ago I had dreams of being taken to a lower density place and having to try and wake some of them up. I apparently do that. According to the dream. Everyone, including them is loved, has family, has a Higher/Future Self that made it out of this system, even if it takes a long long time, and it hurts a lot to be in pain, to be lost. The river of pain that runs through this cosmos is enormous.

In my past life memory alot of soul memory was there too, and that river was big, it really made a huge impression on me, it ran through my soul. It runs through us all in the Beyond so they come to help people out and try to wake them up faster.

Even the negatives, even the ones that wear those "demon" masks. We are all family under all the different masks we wear.

I hope that explained my definition better now.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Is it possible that some things are not possible within infinity?

Paradox, just one of the many infinity paradoxes that are around.

Is something not being possible a possibility?

Yes, if it is also a possibility, as well as not being a possibility. For example local conditional possibility variations.

Is it possible that the universe is finite?

Its never been proven or disproven, so no entity in the local space-time universe knows for sure whether its extremely large finite or infinite. But the creator has left clues all about, examples of infinity such as circles or spheres, holograms or fractals like found right throughout nature are our hints. If you were to know for sure the universe is infinite you wouldnt be an entity any longer, you would be the infinite universe, you woudlnt be coming back to tell everyone.

Is it possible that all things come to an end, vanish into nothingness and never exist again?

There is no beginning middle or end, no time. All things happen at once. From your example it has already come to an end and vanished but it is also just beginnning.

Is it possible that someday a person can be ruler of all infinity and everyone in existence their slave for eternity?

"ruler of infinity" is paradox, contradictory. I think its whats called a Vicious circularity or infinite regress.

I suppose its possible that a single small ant enslaves every human and et in the galaxy for ever, but oh boy is it not probable.

You reminded me of a nice little paradox, Zeno's
Badly described here is an example of one of his paradoxes...

A fractal used to explain the paradoxes of Zeno of Elea — a movement can become impossible if its distance is recursively divided into smaller pieces. The girl is assumed to walk three times as fast as the turtle, but whenever she turns a corner the turtle will, too. Even though she is faster, she will not see the turtle within a finite number of turns

If the universe is infinite, nothing can be said to not exist.

If the universe is infinite, is it possible that finite objects, planets, stars and so on exist within the infinite universe?

I would argue against those objects actually being finite, but for the sake of the questions then yes, its possible.

Now much can be said about the infinite universe that means anything.

Space-time is but a single type of realm of which there are infninity.

Good and evil is but one duality of which there are infninity.

Dimensions or densities are but single types of basis of which there are infninity

Light and dark is but one of infinity,

Love is but one trait of infinity, loving is only one way out of infinity to describe an infinite creator.

Consciousness is but one out of infinity to experience.

"Universe" is but one type of "thing" out of infinity that could be created

"Create" is but one way out of infinity to come to be.

"Infinity" is but one type of...... and on it goes......

Everything you know is an infintesimal compared to how much there is to know, every characteristic or trait you try to describe the infinite creator as is but one of infinity.

So what can you say about the infinity that isnt an infintesimal?

Once you've answered that question you've found oneness, the only way to describe the infinite creation that even means anything or makes any sense.

Infinity=Unity. Manyness or seperation has to be finite. You can have the "many in one" but only if the one is only finite, the moment it is infinite all there is is the one, which is infinite.

The circle has infinity angles, infinity lines of symmetry, infinity sides and one side. Infnity = one.
There is no such thing as "two infinity" or "three infinity" that makes no sense, it is just one becasue two infinity is the same thing as one infinity.

Its all one.

Both of you love skipping a few lines of logic and claiming "you not other people" but first you must realize who you are, you are the infinite universe, not this soul observer point of experience. You are not "in" the infinite universe, you are it, all of it. But your cut off from direct feedback of experience through your many observer points, its like you've decided to be a cell for a day in your own body the cheak out what its like. Remmeber you are actually the whole thing! We are all the one infinite creator, experiencing our own creation, there is only one of us here.

Fractals and holograms can be used as aids to help ponder infinity. There is no such thing as "part" of a hologram, try cutting one up and see what happens, on every single tiny cut up piece will contain the whole picture. Each part is the whole.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Whats the difference between 100 billion neurons all transmitting electro magnetic information to each other and 100 billion stars all transmitting electromagnetic information to each other? Size? not in the fractal universe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f71821269592.jpg[/atsimg]

Are you a single circle in the fractal? With infinity circles outside of you and infinity circles within you? Are you a part of a fractal, or a fractal? Is there any difference? How do you know where you are if it goes on infinetly small within and infinitly large outside?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Fascinating!

Especially like the Brain Cell & Universe.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
For some interesting metaphysics pictures and concepts cheak out www.abovetopsecret.com... lolz the shameless thread promotion!

Unity Ive heard you (and et) using a "roll of film" metaphor many times so thought youz might like this picture I found in my files, I never use it for anything so thought someone else might.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes, I like that one a lot. And the allegory of the galaxy as a cell, I've written that alot, for there is something biological about this universe, its as if infinities exist nestled into each other, and on a biological level we could be like microbes with "crafts" transporting us to and fro. Its makes sense that the universe would be living. But our adventures in this is an interactive simulated reality game.

I can't remember who gave this presentation, would like to find it. But he said that each universe, was a school, someone's school, and we entered in for lessons, this was a duality based one. I believe the cutoff point was 5d, in his version of the lower realms that allowed negativity. So in that sense, akin to what one friend said was Divine or Cosmic Mother. I may look for that in the next few days, I hope I have it buried in my youtube somewhere.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, I like that one a lot. And the allegory of the galaxy as a cell, I've written that alot, for there is something biological about this universe, its as if infinities exist nestled into each other, and on a biological level we could be like microbes with "crafts" transporting us to and fro. Its makes sense that the universe would be living.

Ill never forget learning in biology that cells have organs (organelles) and a brain (nucleus) as well as skin (membrane) and skeletons (cytoskeleton) they are in a way like mini fractals of our larger being. The plant cells also have "bark" in the from of a cell wall. Id agree the universe is living, I reckon the entire universe is alive, one giant living being, in fact there may not really be such a thing as "dead" or "inanimate"

But our adventures in this is an interactive simulated reality game.
So true, but to be clear there isnt machinary behind it all like in the matrix movie, its more like a dream, a focussing of infinietly intelligent consciousness to construct an elborate serious of realms of which to explore and play and learn within, sorta of like a dream or imagination, our local universe was created using thought. I suppose one could also say it was "distilled" out of the infinite, so whats missing is what makes it what it is, it began as everything=nothing then parts were removed to "create". You know how if ya have a glass of water and play a sound frequency into it then the surface of the water will vibrate, but if ya play every sound possible it will return to being perfectly smooth again, they all cancell out. Then remove just one sound and the surface of water will begin to ripple again. This is also why silencing the mind in meditation allows you to know anything, because the "nothingness" is also everything. So if you are perfectly silent, if you still your own glass of water, all knowledge will be revealed.

The native Aboriginal people here in Australia have whats called "the dreaming" creation myth. They also believe our waking life is also a dream and that the dreams we have at night are closer to how reality actually is than our day to day dream. Unfortunatly much of their knowledge and wisdom from the past 40,000 years here was destroyed (deliberatly by tptb?) when white man arrived.

I can't remember who gave this presentation, would like to find it. But he said that each universe, was a school, someone's school, and we entered in for lessons, this was a duality based one. I believe the cutoff point was 5d, in his version of the lower realms that allowed negativity. So in that sense, akin to what one friend said was Divine or Cosmic Mother. I may look for that in the next few days, I hope I have it buried in my youtube somewhere.

Yeah I use that same analogy, I think I would agree with him. Its a good one to explain to people the difference between dimension and density too. Like dimension is classroom and density is grade or year level. Its my unserstanding third (where we are) is the choice point you either go positive or negative then the fourth you go to a realm where say for a positive they go to 4d pos which is a place where negativity is impossible. I was talking to someone last night about why negativity is impossible there but it takes too long to explain has to do with connection, transperency and telepathy. Id be interested to get his take on what happens to the end of the negative path at fith, whether they merge back in through a type of "black hole" to the all or whether they have no choice but to sligshot over to pos if they wanna keep going forwards, or other.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unity_99]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I am so enjoying you two in discussion.

I don't read or study - - I kind of just am. I have always been connected.

I kind of absorb "messages" meanings like a sponge. It doesn't come into my head - - but more like my whole body (being) feels "words" (communication).

I've actually been stopped/blocked from entering some classes/studies - - with warning of False Prophet.

Its kind of difficult to explain to someone how you feel One with existence. Sometimes I feel I have to wear magnetic boots (like in that old SciFi movie) to keep myself connected to physical.

Well I hope to read more from you two.

PEACE - LOVE - ENERGY

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

I disagree with you wholeheartedly on the "we can only ascend by Gods grace,and not by our own efforts"

Hmmmmmm ..... so his opinion is "comprehensively,rationally,intelligently and in detail" and mine is "simply guessing based on your own opinions." Nice.

First up, i've experienced what you wish to think of "group soul lucifer" ... my advice is don't. You won't believe me, of course, but it's real, it's not group soul anything. Unless you wish to count a "gang" of psychopaths as group soul happiness. Each and every one of us as well as the angels and demons, have individual souls. At the end of the day, we are ultimately responsible for all our choices.

I am 100% in agreement about "don't sit on your ass" but at the same time you can run yourself ragged and it's not enough. Man seems have got into his head that we are gods. Nice idea, it does all the warm fuzzy feelings doesn't it? The fact that i am not God, and neither are you, well it doesn't sound nice. Truth is usually like that.

I ask though, how "lucifer" has gained credibility in these narrow times of ours? Light huh? Groups souls huh? It all sounds so NICE. Doesn't cross your mind that you're being lied to ... at any point? Cos the other name for "lucifer" is "father of lies" ... you might want to keep that in mind.

The truth is very simple, we are humans ... MANKIND. We are not angels, and we are not gods. We are the envy of the angels, something else to think about. But the only thing that we need to do on our visit here, is find God, and let Him into our lives. Yes it's about responsibility, are YOU responsible enough to admit that you both messed up, and cannot fix it?

You've got the right thinking, friend. You know what lucifer's mistake was? he thought too much of himself. You're making the same mistake (thanks to their "ideas") and that is quite ok for them. You're caught in the middle of something. God and them. God has given you the option of humbling yourself and recognising your failings. They are against God, and would like nothing more than for you to believe their lies and NOT accept God. Both as supreme creator and spiritual father.

I'm sorry you accept demon inspired writings over God inspired writings, they are both messages from "there" to here with the intention of changing us all. Please understand that the one leads to life, and the other to death. Asking you to read the whole bible is probably a bit much, but if you can, read the gospels, the first 4 of the new testament. Compare what Jesus says with what HH says ... Just remember, living as a "good person" is a HARD choice. You gotta keep putting other people in front of your own needs and wants ... helping create a "negative harvest" is as easy as waking up, and putting yourself as the centre of the universe.

peace and love

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Oh yes how could i be so blind???

Your knowledge blinds me!!!

Listen to me very carefully PolarWarrior ... if you belive they are anything other than your worst enemies, you're in serious trouble. ok?

If you believe they are being of light and love and just want us all to get along and become gods together, you're as deluded as they are not.

You are not a god, they are not gods, and never will be. They are liars. Simple. If you cannot accept that you've had the wool pulled over your eyes, then you think WAY too much of yourself.

peace

EDIT COS MY TYPING SUX

[edit on 11-8-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

You are not a god, they are not gods, and never will be.

Curious.

What and Who is a god?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Curious.

What and Who is a god?

Anyone who can say:

"Let there be light"

and every single natural law and every single atom and all energy that we are able to perceive and all this stuff we don't know yet is contained within that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You know what I find funny when in the bible and many other religions they say "Let us make men in the image of us". Has anyone asked why does that phrase has the specific word "US"!!! interesting is it not. The universe is within us all Harry we all just need to close our eyes still our bodies and minds to see the painting come together.

Love and Light to you very interesting writing I say ET_MAN is doing a great job so far. Respect him I do and understand him as well from where he is coming from.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

God is a very funny word so muscular and male like "God" hmmm very male like now the interesting part is. Has anyone asked could god be a woman?? like a Divine Mother to the universe and the many amazing races that stroll through our world as well.

Now God is not what religions write about for God as they call it would never send a flood to kill the sinner. Would that not be a sin??? as well to kill those that you do not like because they sin. Thus this is why the bible is questionable to this very day of what is happening to be. Let me take an example of another statement "God came to a man one night telling him you will lead a crusade in my name to take control of the Holy Land". That truly makes me wonder so it is ok to kill in Gods name but not ok to sin even though both are pretty much the same. Yet still god is not what many religions portray him/her to be, if you truly want the answer to that question.

So to a point of being God is not the true being of what it is given to be. There is no one as they say for we are all many and many around together as brothers,sisters,friends for that is us. Try to think beyond the law of one because there is no such thing as one for there are many.

All you have to do is simply close your eyes focus and see for yourself we are all part of a mass conscience so why not trace back to the real source.

Love and Light to you sorry got so side tracked just decided to bring up the flaws of the bible also several other things.

Hope that gave you a slight answer also a hint of where to look

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Archangel In Training]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You remind me of me when I followed the dogma and doctrine of my christian faith, little did I know the universe turned out to be much stranger and more fantastic than I could have ever imagined. I did not feel comfortable thinking that my denomination was the right one and the other 21,999 types of christianity had it wrong. Nor was I cartain christianity had it right and the other 100,000 or so belief systems were all wrong, esspecially when I didnt even study them, I just remained ignorent to what they all contained.

I realized the bible has been edited, modified, by what you might call satan worshippers, and they do it over hundereds of years very incrementally and in an very intelligent way. You probs read the King James right, or its modern varients? you should read what he had to say about kings being gods and men are the slaves to kings like him, he was the one resposible for the translation. He started much of todays propaganda about the elite being more important and we being the slaves.

You probably wonder about Jesus missing years, which were the best years of his life, the most amazing to read about.

The teachings of Jesus were considered extremely threatening to the negative agenda, they had to be distorted one way or another. What they did is stop it from being passed on by word of mouth by simply killing and persecuting christians. As for the written words well they had that under wraps because the leaders and money men were the ones affording the scribes etc. and the kings usually stored the texts in their libraries. You probaly know Jesus was a threat to established leaders.

TPTB have deleted/distorted the best teachings of Jesus over the course of a 2000 year disinfo/censorship campaign.

Jesus (which wasnt his real name) didnt even die on the cross believe it or not. The cross you wear is a symbol created by the negatives to represent the great crossing. Symbolism is a great way to figure it out but most of the symbolism youve learnt us distorted....for example whats this?

An inverted cross on the popes chair?

Whats the deal with the fish Hat? representing the mer folk (sts entities that work along side reptilians represented on eath by the queen of england hence all the draogn staues in london. The pope represnts the mer folk the other evil et's using humans as slaves.

While im at it, humans can be angels, because I am an angel. Angel translates as simply messanger, and I once sent a text message. The word used for messangers in the original hebrew scriptures was Mal'akhim. This was then translated to Aggelos(greek for messanger). The Latin Angelus mean messanger but instead of the english translaters using the correct word which would have been messanger they invented an new word which was angel and carried on the fallacey. Take Hebrews 13:2 'Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for some have entertained angels unawares' How do you invite a fellow in for tea with a set of hang glider wings and not notice, lol.
Btw, the messangers at the time wore none other than white robes.

Light being exist that would have been very similar to what you call "angel" and anybody can ascend to become one.

Jesus was a very benevolent enlightened soul, but what is written in the book you call the holy bible is malevolent deception. No religion on earth still has purely undistorted teachings, each is distorted in some way or another. Bhuddism is little less distorted, the Quaran is distorted about the same amount as the bible (even despite that small section that causes Jihad).

Listening to what the ptb have inserted into your beloved texts will be your mistake.

Pray to Jesus (he can always hear) and talk to him in person, but dont believe old pieces of paper.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join