It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

Originally posted by ASOUL
reply to post by 547000

See for MOI The central point of it all - life - is once we seek "God" within our hearts first, then we can see GOD everywhere...!

If I had to use one single phrase to explain how this whole thing is going to move forward, then "Love and compassion" would be that phrase.

But Again just my perspective

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

I cry for you and pray you see for it was of love I came but you turned me away and stoned me with pain.

I leave you be for much work do I have to do, look for me in the future ill be the floating glowing blue glowing guy who is immune to fire during the great fire.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I almost fell Love in your POST Quorum I know you believe everything you say ....!

But YET Your love is just about the only thing you really own that is until you give it away!

Yes I repeat myself a LOT ...!

AOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Love, forgiveness, and healing always trump karma. We're called to see the light in each other, to see the person who came in filled with hope and connections to their Family and to erase all negative judgments. And as my Higher Self/Family guided me when I was down, while I was berating myself for the hardships we had gone in, for I always blame myself for everything, am very self critical, and chose to take responsibility even if another's abuse caused the ruptures and problems, and I've gone an abusive relationship, to turn all negative thoughts into a postive one, to see light and love and hold the positivity and what you wish over your circumstances. I was also encouraged to reach within to the sunlight welling up within me and to be happy, to have humor, to be warm and see the best in my kids and family situation.

That is the way to redeem that river of sorrow that I have felt, that I felt strongly in my past life memory as well, and its what we all need to do, spread love, care for each other, reverse engineer our difficulties, and chose to be the adult in a bad interaction, wake up, and withdraw from any arguments.

My family always argued even when they agreed, they never got along that way. Many of us shrink from stress and loudness or arguments, when we go through that, but then when someone really goes for your buttons, another cruel thing some in my family do, we can get pretty upset back. Its important to really pull back and withdraw from this. Its a tough line trying to discover when its love and being mature to allow the other to win, or be verbally abusive, who is trying to get you to be the same, or when it is a bad thing to model to your children, to just be abused like that.

Everyone's circumstances are different. I am always the black sheep of my family, single mom 5 boys, with my metabolism gone and two hearth attacks, so my thyroid is undermedicated. And many in my family pass judgments on me and live yuppy lives, and treat me worse than they would a friend in need.

And I always berated myself at every step, but Love and Grace has always pulled through, even past my own errors when I was lost in the hurt and chaos of the past, one step at a time.

I am so grateful to Love, to the Higher Ups, to the Family of Light, and express that every chance I get.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The one higher frequency that shines the brightest, the softest, the noblest, the kindest, in any person’s aura, is the frequency of unselfish love. Love that is without judgment. Love that is tempered with patience, an aspiration to know and understand, and is empowered by a quest to embrace life.

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

edit on 19-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I thought I knew what love was, but then I begged God to show me, and when I experienced it, I realized I could never measure up to the love of the Creator. I just can't exude the same thing. I just hope I can go to a place where I can feel that all the time, because I think I'm too damaged down here to feel the same about anything. I can't even feel enthusiastic about life; it just seems to be a hassle to me. I wish I could just leave this place and go to the source, but I'm stuck here.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Only until we truly begin to see ourselves with clarity, can the amazing wonder of our world reveal itself to our ready and understanding consciousness.

As we pursue our daily life and make contact with the various elements of that life, we notice that we begin to honestly see these elements in a new light: as Divinity sees it; with all its manifold wonders of existence, its reason for being and existing, its purpose, and finally its soul or self expression: the very issues of what it wants, whether it be a flower, a small child, a lapping wave at your feet on the beach, or a wisp of air moving over your face.

We see more. It’s the same old world as it ever was, but somehow, it appears different to us. It is full of life.

Use your perceptions to open your heart to understanding, rather than the usual fancy of our time, which is to reinforce belief systems that are wholly stunted and in direct opposition with the emerging Spirit of Love that only wishes one thing in this world: To express Its Self In all that Exists. To show that we are in fact, connected with Life and on every level. Make that your journey’s quest and a life of spiritual connection and abundance will very soon be yours.

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change

ASOUL/Yolgnu

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Only until we truly begin to see ourselves with clarity, can the amazing wonder of our world reveal itself to our ready and understanding consciousness.

As we pursue our daily life and make contact with the various elements of that life, we notice that we begin to honestly see these elements in a new light: as Divinity sees it; with all its manifold wonders of existence, its reason for being and existing, its purpose, and finally its soul or self expression: the very issues of what it wants, whether it be a flower, a small child, a lapping wave at your feet on the beach, or a wisp of air moving over your face.

We see more. It’s the same old world as it ever was, but somehow, it appears different to us. It is full of life.

Use your perceptions to open your heart to understanding, rather than the usual fancy of our time, which is to reinforce belief systems that are wholly stunted and in direct opposition with the emerging Spirit of Love that only wishes one thing in this world: To express Its Self In all that Exists. To show that we are in fact, connected with Life and on every level. Make that your journey’s quest and a life of spiritual connection and abundance will very soon be yours.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

Cause I do have compassion for you all im going to share with you one of the teachings on the site im making for God.

Lessons of Creations Primary Distortions.

Freewill- The impression that one has freewill but one truly serves the creator for all is the same and within the experience one experiences oneself, this gets complex as one will create contracts before birth to work through lessons with others, ones freewill in life is how one responds to ones predetermined moments, this allows for the impression of individualised intelligences within the unified infinity intelligence.

Love-Ability to make choice within existence in which one loves, so the process in which takes place in which logos intelligence creates environment to give one choice in which one loves from the environment.

Light- Intelligent energy manifested as forms of geometry to act as foundation to build the densities, this foundation is based on knowledge in which each light-being serves the creator by playing a part in the design. So we are saying that all material is the combination of light beings work together to form patterns which create that thought formed construct.

Wisdom- The understanding of the process which takes place between love and light and it relationship to creation, this allows one to best use love and light within creation to be of service to ones goals or to the creators goals depending on the polarity one became polarised.

Compassion- The understanding developed by seeing others as yourself, the choice to serve them and to care for them and feel the relationship between each other, this is the process also of intelligence understanding its relationship between love and light through its freewill.

Intelligence- The understanding of the process in which takes place for love and light to become manifested within the densities, this is developed as one begins to understand ones relationship with the environment and ones relationship to oneself and others. As one develops in intelligence ones lessons leads one to understanding how to use love and light and if done from compassion one moves towards understanding deeper levels of wisdom but if done from for selfish reasons one only understands the basis of wisdom.

Now go of and meditate on this for you just got giving powerful knowledge that can be the difference in your future.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Archons are suppose to be very very bad news as far as I was told and are not to be taken lightly by what my sources told me. So I think Adonai is actually saying the truth about Archons and that there is actually truth in his words.

Kind Regards

Jake

I can read about Archons - - - just as anyone can read about Archons.

There is no proof of anything by having knowledge of - - interpreting - - or adding your own thoughts.

I trust the perception of those on this board to recognize truth - - even a glimpse of truth. And/or Other.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

ASOUL/Yolgnu

Cause I do have compassion for you all im going to share with you one of the teachings on the site im making for God.

Lessons of Creations Primary Distortions.

Freewill- The impression that one has freewill but one truly serves the creator for all is the same and within the experience one experiences oneself, this gets complex as one will create contracts before birth to work through lessons with others, ones freewill in life is how one responds to ones predetermined moments, this allows for the impression of individualised intelligences within the unified infinity intelligence.

Love-Ability to make choice within existence in which one loves, so the process in which takes place in which logos intelligence creates environment to give one choice in which one loves from the environment.

Light- Intelligent energy manifested as forms of geometry to act as foundation to build the densities, this foundation is based on knowledge in which each light-being serves the creator by playing a part in the design. So we are saying that all material is the combination of light beings work together to form patterns which create that thought formed construct.

Wisdom- The understanding of the process which takes place between love and light and it relationship to creation, this allows one to best use love and light within creation to be of service to ones goals or to the creators goals depending on the polarity one became polarised.

Compassion- The understanding developed by seeing others as yourself, the choice to serve them and to care for them and feel the relationship between each other, this is the process also of intelligence understanding its relationship between love and light through its freewill.

Intelligence- The understanding of the process in which takes place for love and light to become manifested within the densities, this is developed as one begins to understand ones relationship with the environment and ones relationship to oneself and others. As one develops in intelligence ones lessons leads one to understanding how to use love and light and if done from compassion one moves towards understanding deeper levels of wisdom but if done from for selfish reasons one only understands the basis of wisdom.

Now go of and meditate on this for you just got giving powerful knowledge that can be the difference in your future.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Contract before Birth Quorum...! I will repeat my self Again Here ...!

I, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral etc. realms in this incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ASOUL

I do the same as you and have always renounced all codes and traps as well since I became aware that everything is coded, to Saturn and their mystery school symbolism, and only run the meaning in my heart. Only true love and the True Family, Higher Ups, and they don't ask for contracts. I renounce all negativity and denounce all negative actions that harm others. But I send love to all souls, and ask that they return home, begin to progress, seek their direction and Family within and truly find happiness, and wish that for all.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ASOUL

I do the same as you and have always renounced all codes and traps as well since I became aware that everything is coded, to Saturn and their mystery school symbolism, and only run the meaning in my heart. Only true love and the True Family, Higher Ups, and they don't ask for contracts. I renounce all negativity and denounce all negative actions that harm others. But I send love to all souls, and ask that they return home, begin to progress, seek their direction and Family within and truly find happiness, and wish that for all.

Sorry but that doesnt work you have to learn like everyone else you will understand this in the coming days and by then I may not be able to be online to help you but you will realise possibilitys what a opportunity you missed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Creation exists as a construct for all levels of souls and paths. Those on the dark side simply understand its workings better than the uninformed population and use it to their advantage.

There are a lot of “big names” out there doing the whole matrix illusion thing, but they’ve got it wrong and generally seem to intentionally never speak about the essential constructs of said matrix with any detail; this is so because they are false prophets who want to keep that kind of detail out of the public’s hands.

we must realize that all power of change, direction, and of awareness comes from our mind and therefore, its connection to whatever level of spiritual understanding we know and have.

Therefore, every choice we make constantly conditions and determines our future.

The first step is to say aloud: the world presented to me is more than what it seems. For it is. Far more than the physical cacophony of unending noise, blather, and busyness as given over by the elite and their conditioning protocols. This declaration is kind of like hitting a spiritual tuning fork within ourselves. It summons the vicissitudes of fate to then bring to our attention that very same “more” we know exists in reality

By asking for the truth, you call into your life path the truth only. Now, the dark side may then try to slip you a micky on this with directions and knowledge that is filled with lies, falsehoods, and misdirections. But because you have asked for and declared for the truth, these false leads and misdirects will ring as brass and you’ll see them for the lies that they are.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cee420
There is also the possibility that this ”Law of One” doesn’t even exist in reality ..that it is all an invention of Illuminati.

What is your interpretation/perception of who/what Illuminati is - represents?

It's a label/descriptive that gets thrown around a lot.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I cry for you and pray you see for it was of love I came but you turned me away and stoned me with pain.

I leave you be for much work do I have to do, look for me in the future ill be the floating glowing blue glowing guy who is immune to fire during the great fire.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I truly hope you can work out your problems. I have my own work to do, but at least I can admit it. Unity 99, your words are kind and I hope many on here would appreciate them. At least you do not force your beliefs on others. I too feel like we must look within ourselves before we can learn better ways of spreading love and light. I'm in the stage of confronting my "shadow" now.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I hope to offer you something while in the phase of what you talked of being in.

Always remember, we would not be who we are or what we are to become, without all the 'shadows' of us that we 'learn' from.

Learn to cherish the shadow as much us the light within, for they both lead us to what we are to become. One shows us the path that is not, one shows us the path that is. We have to have them both, they are both needed....healing from the former is important, but in that process of healing, we learn. As long as we learn from it and face it for what it is, a tool to teach us something, we can mature and accept that all was a part of our path of 'self' in learning.

There are many things in life that I didnt want to face from the past for some time, but the moment I could face them, I saw how much they taught me, and was thankful for them, ironically. I know cherish all moments of the past. Of course, still daily working on the things I know I need to. There are some things Im not ready to work on, but I also know that in time I will be able to.

I hope you find that no matter the shadows, there is unconditional love for you and its actually a core vibration of you. This is where we can find the will and need, of forgiveness to ourselves and all others, for the things we and they, know not.

My best
LV

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Karma is very real. We create what we need. Only outside of the body complex are we able to not be emotionally effected by what we are still in need of and with the vibration of the Holy Spirit can we stand and face what is needed. It is all a very mechanical part of the process of purification and sifting from flesh to spirit. Though its not like what most have been taught. The old saying, kill with the sword, die by the sword, is misleading.

Lets say I live a life high in greed and selfishness. In the divine eye, outside of my body complex, I will be able to experience how my greed and selfishness effected my other selves. In Spirit, I will know what is needed to resolve those archetypes that I became attached to in the body complex and in Spirit, with the aid of my mind/soul complex, I can create a incarnation that will aid me in letting go of such attachments. My higher self/mind complex may see that in order for this to occur, incarnating into a life where I am in need of many things of material will catalyze me in a way that is needed. Then, outside of the body complex again, all the ones that could of helped in as I was in need be it personal individuals or a nation or the world, will have to stand up for the experiences that I went through, at their mercy. Its very complex and this is a general although shallow example of what karma can consist of.

We learn what we are still in need of, and we then try to offer ourselves a way to deal with that and work on that. Some may need times of rest in between 'work' for they need to remember they are loved.

I know you denounce this world and think its not needed....but there would be no progress in learning. Through experiencing separation, things like pride, greed, selfishness, and lust and desires are created in a cause and effect mode. The world of duality is not so much a choice, it is cause and effect of Spirit emanating into vessels of 'forms'. This isnt about 'what is wanted'....its about what is needed. The idea of desiring a place for all souls to just be loved and love...shows your inner light and vibration which is beautiful...but there is still a purpose and process going on that cant occur in a world of pure love.

In making choices, there has to be a understanding of the spectrum of the options. To know the worth of both ends of the spectrum, both have to be understood and experienced. I cant repeat enough that the path that is not is needed just as much as the path that is.

There are things we can denounce, wish that were not true (for we dont understand them), and things we may not see purpose in....we can buck like a wild horse all we want. There is still purpose and the design is perfect for what is needed for it to be.

We dont have to accept it while in the body complex, but outside of the body complex, we have complete understanding of it for what it is.

Its easy to get caught up in the feelings of the body complex....these are 'weights and measures' to the mind/spirit complex though. We see some of the experiences as so negative while in this form...but the mind/spirit complex see's them as absolutely needed as markers to show what vibration the mind/spirit complex is tuning at.

Language always is limiting is such things...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I love your posts, but that one was off on what I'm trying to express, not sure if I can keep trying, words are very awkward.

This entire universe is a school and each moment is one that teaches us here. I'm not a new soul, and came from eutopia, all my life could never understand why anyone would fight, what was going on, why we couldn't feel someone inside and always be gentle when someone was tired and at the end of their ropes. If someone is overtired, cranky and short they need love. This world was alien to me, unbleivable. And my Higher Self, told me as a preschooler, who was outside after watching vietnam on the news determined to change the world, that I didn't have to come, that I had chosen to.

Negativity is not endorsed by the Family of Light, it doesn't have to exist. Its choices that people make in their tests, when they are failing their tests. Of course its here, because the tests are hard. But the evil does not have to exist, its not the duality, its the outcome.

Forgivreness, love and healing always top karma. I've always known that.

I encourage everyone to never give up on yourself. Renounce and denounce all negativity, but love every soul, and always strive to be kind to others especially if someone is seemingly negative. Seek to turn negatives into positive thoughts, and shine your light. Encourage never force, nudge, try to plant seeds. Try to reverse engineer all your difficulties for they are often our teachers, good ones. And yearn for euotpia and home. But try to bring here too.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

I wish you peace, love and enlightenment, and happiness along the way. Every aspect of self, even the ones that we suppress, are our teachers, bless them as your teachers, learn from everything. Try to look it all from every angle, from the another's point of view. And what happens with me when I internalize a feeling of things being hard, and feeling down, sad, in fact the only real time I ever feel depressed or down is either relating to accidentally widening some of my child experience memories, or when I'm taking responsiblity and feel so sad. But those moments they step in, the sun will brighten and shine through dark clouds even, and lighten my mood, remind me its more than me in every situation, and to always chose to see the positive and turn it all around, to be of good cheer, to have a sense of humor.

I have so much gratitude for those moments, so thankful, and just the light swellign within, the sun brightening the sky and my room, and such happiness, I end up feeling guiltiy and wish everyone, could have this as well, and such encouragement and guidance.

I wish you the same upliftedness and light shining in your darkest moments, and good family, happiness.

Love & Light!

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

If you have the time, this one is long. Its really good, there are shorter ones if search for ho'onopono online, but its well worth it. I am going to do this again, I was doing it and it increases frequency, its also for seeing the light in all, under all the masks we wear, to see the positive, not the way they are, but who they really are within, and their connection to Creator/Creators/Higher Self, in short, Higher Power/Benevolence., for cleansing and letting go of karma and all negative things.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by cee420
There is also the possibility that this ”Law of One” doesn’t even exist in reality ..that it is all an invention of Illuminati.

What is your interpretation/perception of who/what Illuminati is - represents?

It's a label/descriptive that gets thrown around a lot.

Hey, Annee..

..to me there is only one Illuminati and that is the banker industrialist cabal. ..i don’t even count there to be any “good illuminati” and if there is they are quite self deluded and “lost” in their own “mysteries”.
Sure there are these “mystery schools” who might call themselves “the good illuminati”, but what are they doing in this world to help people? ..just about nothing.

..they keep telling us on these internet forums that they are fighting the “Bad illuminati” at a financial and political level, but I think that if they really believe that they are kidding themselves quite badly
..but actually, I believe the “good illuminati” appearing on ATS are in fact the “bad ones” and their psy-op to promote another ‘false-reality’-story they made up.

..the only people who really effect political world are common people, not these “mystery school”-spiritualists.
But it’s quite possible that these Mystery school people are “lost” in the spiritual illusion, which they themselves helped to set up in the ancient times

..In the ancient times the so called “good illuminati” were/are aristocrats, who selfishly hid the so called “mysteries” (= that the human-spirit world communicates to us, this corporeal world) ..and kept it as their secret ..cause when you will find out that there really is the so called “Here After” the fear of death dissolves
..and if the masses would have gained this knowledge, maybe they wouldn’t have been so easy to control, and to use for the wealthier life of the “higher echelon”.
..But the “good illuminati” believe they are “spiritually more advanced” people who have gained the “right to talk to gods”, and so, when in reality they only communicate to human-spirit, with human-spirit world, they believe they are communicating to the Creator and his angles
..so they may also believe that they are protecting the humanity from something “evil” ..i dunno

But there is no such spirit entities like Satan or Demons ..only spirit-humans ..who might play these roles of “demons”,yes, but there aren’t any real fallen angels like the bibile and the “mysteries” tell people ..only spirit-humans or “spirits of the departed” who live on another dimension of this same planet.

But the reality is ..they, “the good illuminati” achieve very little compared to the common people like We Are Change-people, 9/11 Truth movement and so on..
So to me this “good illuminati” is quite useless and completely controlled by the “bad one” ..and for this reason I don’t even count there to be any “good illuminati”.

Usually I don’t even use the name “illuminati” or explain it to be the banker-cabal (Rothschilds etc.) ..but I forgot this time.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am a man of few words and the word is
I am not gonna bother to explain

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I am a man of few words and the word is
I am not gonna bother to explain

Kind Regards

Jake

Even with few Words yet None Can Hide what they ARE Magicians...!

There is many interpretation for the Illuminist ....!

But I prefer to call them "ShIt BIRD Troglodytes of Hell.!

AnyWay.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

edit on 20-9-2010 by ASOUL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join