It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I am never going into your lake of fire. Negatives don't run this system. Good people aren't going anywhere bad.

Well you werent good in your past and continue to ignore the lessons to absolve it so sorry to tell you but if cant understand what we are showing you now you indeed are going back to lake of fire.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ASOUL

The elohim part makes sense since he and The Magicians Apprentice have written back and forth to each other and shared their ehohim history and background, which immediately caused a change in my friend, apparently he wrote to me he wasn't being tested like the rest of us, and was elevated somehow above us. That poster shared that with me and his whole personality changed.

He grew where you are withering.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 19-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: for clarity

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
“Elohim” comes from the much more ancient Babylonian word, “Ellu”, which means “Shining Ones.”

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ASOUL
It’s one of the ironies of the situation. Love can set them free, but they cannot feel it, know it truly, or understand its divine workings for as long as contempt and hatred fill the chambers of their heart, they can only know and present the façade or appearance of love.

For the façade of love is all they receive themselves. They then believe lust is love; being attentive to please, is love. They believe these things and do them, because that is how they are treated.

And in the "network", they want two things and that always: more power and more follower to expand the range of what they can do..

Hatred then becomes the spiritual currency of the satanic realm.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

Yolgnu you would do best to actually go listen to the whales and dolphines even they know who I am and what is current on earth and can distinish real light from false, you dont seem to be able too.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

“Elohim” comes from the much more ancient Babylonian word, “Ellu”, which means “Shining Ones.”

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

also means the celestial sons, Sons of God the gods the first humans...the ancestors to mankind the fathers mothers of the souls group and the direct Children to the logos Adonai.

Now I would warn you that you should not speak of a poisoned togue about divine maters brother.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You don't know me at all, and any struggles in my life have already been helped by my Family and the many prayers and searching I've always done, relating to things that are none of your business. You will never judge me, and my Higher Self encourages me whenever I am down. I would not be the person I am if I had not journeyed through some of those relationship difficulties.

As for my friend, he's not the same as he was, and its not for the better. I hope he regains his former path of seeking, love, meditation and positivity.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You don't know me at all, and any struggles in my life have already been helped by my Family and the many prayers and searching I've always done, relating to things that are none of your business. You will never judge me, and my Higher Self encourages me whenever I am down. I would not be the person I am if I had not journeyed through some of those relationship difficulties.

As for my friend, he's not the same as he was, and its not for the better. I hope he regains his former path of seeking, love, meditation and positivity.

That isnt your higherself brother, but you will learn this in times to come and you will be responsible for those choices of those moments leading to it.

No his former path was listening to fools than listening to his inner voice which I helped him awaken to now he is putting in effort in learning to aquire knowledge and build himself the armor of light so that he may carry the sword of Michael 'wisdom'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You bare false testimony against others and myself. And your words are not true. Also, what you said about ET_MAN, and your post, implying that he was upset with mine. You've been writing to him and saying I'm a negative false person, fooled by lucifer and distorting his words. He knows me. I don't have to defend myself. Our consciousness and hearts speak for themselves. Also, he knows the downloads and experieces I've had, you distorted what he said, when he was sharing that we don't see eye to eye on all things, and took it into something that he hadn't said at all, that you kept telling him.

Despite this, no one is judging you, its your posts and message that is being debated, for its error what you're saying. Will only offer love back to you anyway.

As for the choices I'm making, I'm always going to choose love, to try and find the most effective ways to nudge and help, to bring peace to troubled relationships, to have faith in all dangers, to pour my heart out for others more than self, but seek guidance when needed, as I always do. I have faith, in Higher Good, and have always had, despite the difficulties.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

also means the celestial sons, Sons of God the gods the first humans...the ancestors to mankind the fathers mothers of the souls group and the direct Children to the logos Adonai.

Now I would warn you that you should not speak of a poisoned togue about divine maters brother.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Human ..... the Nepheli who were not angels Quorum but The ADAMIC Race...!

No need to warm MOI Quorum ...!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Don't listen to his bluffs. He didn't even know that I have had an encounter with the Holy Spirit. He judges based on whether you drink his kool-aid or not, and not your hearts through intentions, but on whether you verbally say he's right. If you were to say he's the messiah and think in your mind "what a dumbass" he would say you're on the path to fourth density positive or whatever. The more attention you give him, the more he comes back. Just ignore the dude till he realizes he's not the messiah.

If he was who he said he was he would know all things about any person, but he doesn't even know what I have. Tell me mister messiah, what happens to me to remind me of God? Should not be a hard one to answer.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You bare false testimony against others and myself. And your words are not true. Also, what you said about ET_MAN, and your post, implying that he was upset with mine. You've been writing to him and saying I'm a negative false person, fooled by lucifer and distorting his words. He knows me. I don't have to defend myself. Our consciousness and hearts speak for themselves. Also, he knows the downloads and experieces I've had, you distorted what he said, when he was sharing that we don't see eye to eye on all things, and took it into something that he hadn't said at all, that you kept telling him.

Despite this, no one is judging you, its your posts and message that is being debated, for its error what you're saying. Will only offer love back to you anyway.

ET_MAN knows things he doesnt tell you I need not tell him much about you for him to see your faults.

You walk thin ice for you are a arogant one, you presume their is no consequence and it is that very reason you will experience consequence for you are bound to the flesh until the day you learn for the density you occupy now is but a school and through this learning is only way you can be free of the quantrine you are under. It is not good enough for you to speak kind words you must live by those words you must understand the cosmic laws and follow them and as it says in the bible to deny 'Christ' is to remain twice.

The counsil shows me what you will go through I am obligated to warn you for what you follow now is not true light beings but false and your perception is not of wisdom or intelligence but of distortions of truth some of it is correct but alot of it is not.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Don't listen to his bluffs. He didn't even know that I have had an encounter with the Holy Spirit. He judges based on whether you drink his kool-aid or not, and not your hearts through intentions, but on whether you verbally say he's right. If you were to say he's the messiah and think in your mind "what a dumbass" he would say you're on the path to fourth density positive or whatever. The more attention you give him, the more he comes back. Just ignore the dude till he realizes he's not the messiah.

If he was who he said he was he would know all things about any person, but he doesn't even know what I have. Tell me mister messiah, what happens to me to remind me of God? Should not be a hard one to answer.

We do not bluff all said comes to pass the events to unfold are our making this is why we are born.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It’s one of the ironies of the situation. Love can set them free, but they cannot feel it, know it truly, or understand its divine workings for as long as contempt and hatred fill the chambers of their heart, they can only know and present the façade or appearance of love.

For the façade of love is all they receive themselves. They then believe lust is love; being attentive to please, is love. They believe these things and do them, because that is how they are treated.

And in the "network", they want two things and that always: more power and more follower to expand the range of what they can do..

Hatred then becomes the spiritual currency of the satanic realm.

ASOUL/Yolgnu

Yolgnu you would do best to actually go listen to the whales and dolphines even they know who I am and what is current on earth and can distinish real light from false, you dont seem to be able too.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

Listen to Whales and Dolphins that was cute coming from you....!

Yes I will and always listen to them ...!

You know for moi it's like family...!!!!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Your words just showed again a belief about me that is in error. As for what he believes, I'll let him speak up. To you I send, Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

We do not bluff all said comes to pass the events to unfold are our making this is why we are born.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Nice dodge there.

Unity, do not even bother giving this guy a reply. Maybe he'll go away and try to preach to some other conspiracy website about how they should listen to him or suffer. Never mind the fact that there is no contact with the outside world in some villages in Asia who can accept or deny him, meaning his website will be unhelpful for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey.

There is also the possibility that this ”Law of One” doesn’t even exist in reality ..that it is all an invention of illuminati.
But if you buy into such law, you might start to think it is valid

..that the Illuminati just HAS TO BE HERE, because the Law requires them here” to teach humanity Evil and negativity.

These are just Illuminati’s mind games ..similar to Stockholm Syndrome ..and the Illuminati expects us to thank them for job well done.
= criminals invent a deity, “The One”, who then supposedly made this “law” that humans NEED to learn evil. ..and they write this “Spiritual Teachers” role (of negativity) for themselves of which the masses should thank them for ,and see them as these “Highly Evolved Spiritual Masters” ..cause they abused and used the rest of us “just because the Law of One made them do it” …and oh how much they suffer.

It is the same thing as with the biblical “Satan story” ..that Yahweh gave his promise that Satan and his can abuse humanity as much as they like during their corporeal life …now, what if this ISN’T TRUE?!
..is there now, in the spirit world, satanic-humans (illuminati) CLAIMING THEIR RIGHT to abuse humans cause “god” gave them their promise and that they have the right to abuse “corporeal humans” till the “last day” ..and no one is allowed to do anything about it “cause god made them a promise”?
..or claiming their right to abuse people cause they supposedly “carry this Karma which has to be worked out”

To me these are just Illuminati mind games ..they wanna create this Stockholm Syndrome scenario, that people will start to see them as ‘Enlightened Masters’
..and say things like “During the Game, in between lives, we are all friends and laugh about all of this” ..see? ..trying to create Stockholm Syndrome

It could be that:
-there is no “Law of One” in reality. I’m sort of a Deist and I see that The Creator never gave us any laws(never intervenes with human life in any way), so I do not recognize such a thing as “Law of One”.

-there is no re-incarnation to learn these lessons..but we live a life to life to life-continuum as the same persons till ..who knows how long This theory would mean that there is no re-incarnation as another persons to new parents to “pay of karma”.

-there is no ‘Karma as a debt’ which you have to work out.
..Originally Karma means just “cause and effect” ..it has no debt,see? ..this “debt karma”-concept was created later as a ‘control system’ by the ruling elite of the East
..And if there is no re-incarnation, how could you “pay of karma” other than to live with what you have done, and don’t repeat your mistakes.

- if there is no re-incarnations ..there can be no “life contracts to play certain roles” ..as these people claim

-there is no NEED to “balance anything”(certain % to be negative and positive), cause in reality there is no such thing as “polarity” as they claim it ..there is only human living/life’s events.

To me these Hidden Hands and (what was the other guy Illuminator13 ..or something like that) ..are just another Illuminati psy-ops to bull# people and to create another ‘false reality-paradigm’.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes, I remained silent before when he was saying hurtful things to leovirgo. I u2u'd him and asked him to apologize to her, and said his message was too negative he should learn how to encourage others, and that he should always separate the poster from the post and speak up his views based on the ideas presented. But I didn't want to say anything, and I still don't want to, that personally put him down.

This time however he is saying things about a friend. However it is best to ignore the negative things he's saying.
I think you and annee were talking about this.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

See for MOI The central point of it all - life - is once we seek "God" within our hearts first, then we can see GOD everywhere...!

If I had to use one single phrase to explain how this whole thing is going to move forward, then "Love and compassion" would be that phrase.

But Again just my perspective

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

See for MOI The central point of it all - life - is once we seek "God" within our hearts first, then we can see GOD everywhere...!

If I had to use one single phrase to explain how this whole thing is going to move forward, then "Love and compassion" would be that phrase.

But Again just my perspective

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

I cry for you and pray you see for it was of love I came but you turned me away and stoned me with pain.

I leave you be for much work do I have to do, look for me in the future ill be the floating glowing blue glowing guy who is immune to fire during the great fire.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here is another Perspective from my Twisted Mind lol some will say....!

The Karma System that SOME use like a Mentra here and there ...... there is good Reason for that !!!

The Karma system has been in control by the dark Force like the Reincarnation System ....!

Just Look at the Elite how they Always said Life is Good like Madona lol there a good reason for that ...!

Nothing can be more abstract, more unreal, than what we actually see. We know that what we can see of the objective world as human beings never really exists as we see or understand it.

AnyWay..!

ASOUL/Yolgnu.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join