It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ET_MAN is a great person I am gratefully acknowledge him and his work that he did on this thread. Thank you dear one for sharing these things with us for what you do here is great work. Awareness is the push in this world that people need to aim for.

Again thank you for this wonderfull information.

Love and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by Annee

I do apologize for scaring you and grossing you out if that did in anyway. My apologize to you dear one I am sorry for such words if they made you feel strange.

No worries - - its OK really.

I think it just kind of shocked me - - because it came across as physical. And I don't think in physical.

PEACE * LOVE * ENERGY

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

ET_MAN posts out of his integrity and principle, and goes out of his way to respond with and chat with others to be there for them. To help wherever he can, this is out of nothing less than a wish for everyone's highest good. He's a great guy, very positive and its really surprising to find this line of attack being used against him, considering what kind of man he is. There are alot of other things I could say, including the amount of time he has spent cooking for the less fortunate, and doing for others, as he is able to. He does this out of his concern for others, because he cares. You've completely misjudged him.

I can only imagine how this must make him feel, to write very good posts, and share his viewpoint, out of goodness, speaking with integrity, and he knows those who know him have a strong sense of who he is. He is asked to make a thread on a subject that is obviously upset some and stepped on toes, but no different than many other threads with opposing viewpoints, and is told he's either possessed by a negative demonic type being or pretty much is one. Its not even worthy of a post to negate it except it was shocking, and hurtful.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Calling ET_MAN a demon ok now that is just wrong beyond all levels man, firstly he is not a demon because I know who he is I seen his true form. Secondly did you get hit over the head or something no offense to you or anything but WOW!!!.

Now lets brake this into smaller terms ET_MAN is not a demon and he is a good person, he does things demons would never do. Also dear one I seen demons and they did try to kill me before so I know a demon when I see one so get your eyesight checked out. Also you might wanna recalibrate your energy sensor its starting to mess up your energy radar

So in any case ET_MAN is not a demon and he would never be one because I would make sure he does not become one. That is what cosmic buds are for we look after one another, I got his back he got mine.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Wow...

I've just logged on to a lot of anger here.
This is all quite surreal...

From what I've read so far, some are angry with others because their truths don't match.

We are all on our own journeys of discovery with paths that cross and intersect. Some of our paths follow very closely with others, yet some are farther away.
This isn't a bad thing. It's just the way it is.

Why do we have to disagree with each other? Surely our own perspectives are all we need to progress.
Acting in anger or resentment to anothers' perspective seems nonsensical.
It is impossible (and seems quite wrong from a universal/karmaic view) to force someone into your perspective.

Choosing not to react negatively is much more rewarding than allowing yourself to slide into reacting.

I see so much goodness all of you & I mean all of you, which is why seeing you all so vehemently disagree seems quite surreal to me.
I've been following ET_Mans initial thread and this one from the outset of both and the insight and posts that have ensued have really helped me think.
I was on the very start of my journey when I joined ATS and the H_H info gave me push in the right direction and also to join the site.
I'm glad I did and I've made some great friends, but one thing that has made me understand who I am today, is to accept the views of another as another viewpoint of the Whole.
To understand and accept the others perspective is to further come closer to the state of Unconditional Love - something which I deem to be of utmost importance.

Empathy and understanding is something we all need to start thinking about.
I can understand how some see a deception taking place and if that is indeed so, then retribution for that deception will undoubtedly occur.

Sorry if that was a bit of a ramble, but I just had to share...!

Much love...

Edit to add....

To ET_Man -

We spoke in the early stages of your 1st thread about something I was struggling to understand.
I have not as yet had the decency to thank you for helping me wrap my head around it - so thank you. I thought I had it all worked out, when you literally pulled the rug from under my feet, but as I said to back then, ..."sometimes one needs the rug to be pulled from under their feet to show them what the ground feel like...". So thanks again ET.

Much love...

[edit on 10/8/10 by zosomike]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior,

I just want to let you know that I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm sorry you feel that I'm a negative service to self person.

I sincerely hope you understand that I'm here on ATS just like anyone else, I've shared personal experiences from a near death experience (among others) and I've tried to be as polite and respectful as I can to everyone regardless of their beliefs.

I can honestly say that I live my life in service to others.

Some of the things I've shared are the following:

I feel it important to make amends with people in our lives that we've had past problems/mistakes with, forgiving everyone and ourselves letting go of whatever weight/guilt or burdens we carry.

Freeing our conscience - focusing on things that are eternal that can be taken with a 'soul' in the next life versus temporal and materialistic things of the world.

Spending more time with family and loved one's, putting more effort into relationships that can be taken with a 'soul.'

Doing 'good' unto others: In other words 'Doing unto others as they would want us to do unto them.'

Treating people with respect and kindness. Helping a person in need when we have the opportunity. Working on being more patient, tolerant, kind and understanding. Having more love and forgiveness in our hearts, being more caring, loving, non-judgmental and so on.

In regards to what a person believes, that is a personal choice. A person is ultimately going to believe what they want to believe.

I have respect and love for everyone regardless of their position in life or belief. I know that everyone is 'family' on the other side and just as 'important' as the next person regardless of where they are in life.

I sincerely hope the very best for everyone.

I hope that everyone finds peace, contentment and happiness.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM21 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

I never said he was a demon, ever. Even if I were to why is it so bad that he is a demon, do you mean the modern day pop culture meaning? The word demon doesnt mean negative or positive it just means supernatural, its the modern christians that associate it with malevolence. Look it up...

Hes under attack or being used by a sts, against his will he's been distorted. Like I said the human entity himself is positive, but the distortion imposed on him is most definetly not. That is why he constantly preaches unacceptance, control and seperation woven in through a thick mask of seeming positivity. There must be enough positivity for people to resonate with it, the negativity must ride in with it like a trojan. It is most probable the entity you call "et_man" is unaware, sadly.

The future is not set in stone, whenever you recieve a specific date then its an sts playing tricks on you, like they have to people like blossom goodchild and many others..... its is not the persons fault, the sts are very very intelligent and tricky. The benelvolents wont even warn...its a "warning from the malevolents" its a trick, an extremely clever one,

Trust yourself, listen within, dont fall for the prophet figure who's gonna spoon feed you info....you can figure it all out for yourself because all the answers lie within. Humanity has constantly fallen for the leader figure or the false prophet becasue their self worth has been degraded enough they dont trust their own ability to seek within. Waiting for a return of christ, looking up to teacher figures will be a mistake humanity cant make again.

You can teach yourself...anything you need to know lies within. Your own higher self wont lie to you, like another may.

Edit to add, whenever someone tries to give you a specific date in the future of an event as a general rule you should then question the source. Learn about the illusion of time, how it doesnt really exist, and learn about causal detirministic sequences.

All that will be known is the rough sequence of events... not the supposed "time", time which doesnt really exist in the way you know it.

While the positives will admit all they have to go in is probability/pobabalistic vortices, like possible options, and say its impossible to predict the end date.... the negative will destroy reputations of good people like et_man and yourselves many times by giving out false dates. The negatives are the ones behind all those false dates in the past you would have heard people bring up in 2012 threads, like how the end had been predicted hundreds of times over the past millenia.....its those naughty negatives up to their same old tricks again. All those people in the past thought they were getting a genuine message from an angel or somthing but were in actual fact being decieved, and they were'nt dumb or new to spiritual concepts at all.....its just that the negatives are so darn clever, they are experts at tricking positives, its their occupation. They have been tricking planets of positves for milions or billions of years they end up getting pretty darn good at it. Trust yourself.

At least explore the possibility that the person you learn from may not be correct. Ponder it.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

see I dont have a problem with what et_man believes, or what anyone believes for that matter

Hi again Polarwarrior,

Respectfully, if you don't have a problem with what I believe or what anyone believes then why are you trying so hard to find fault in me?

Why are you accusing me of being a service to self 'negative' or being attached to a negative 'entity'? Is it because my beliefs do not agree with yours?

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice,

Science is explaining away my creator.

And will continue to do so by design, part of the earth life school program.

Am i to believe that humanity was seeded by other beings?

Everyone needs to find their own answers.

Am I to believe we evolved ?

Microevolution is part of the process.

At this point I can only trust my soul and my very inner being.

Always follow your heart and go with what you feel.

Everyone has a spirit guide and many are walking along that path they need to travel.

There has to be something more or there is no reason to exist.

There is way more (out there) than can be imagined, life on earth is not by accident, chance or coincidence.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by Archangel In Training

I never said he was a demon, ever. Even if I were to why is it so bad that he is a demon, do you mean the modern day pop culture meaning? The word demon doesnt mean negative or positive it just means supernatural, its the modern christians that associate it with malevolence. Look it up...

There's your disinfo, right at the start. The word demon is a highly negative spirit being, once angel, now the accuser of mankind.

The ancient christians and jews associated it with malevolence too, just look up "legion".

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

........says the fundamentalist christian. To you, then yeah it means negative.

But the original meaning before the christians projected their own meaning onto it is not.

Its just a word, so best clear up and make sure we are talking about the same meaning behind the word.

from wiki

the original neutral connotation of the Greek word daimon does not carry the negative one that was later projected onto it, as Christianity spread

en.wikipedia.org...

The words daemon, dæmon, are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn) used purposely today to distinguish the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy,[1] good or malevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes"

Daemones were not considered evil. The term also referred to the souls of men of the golden age acting as guardian deities.

The daemon as a lesser spiritual being of dangerous, even evil character, an invisible numinous presence, was developed by Plato and his pupil Xenocrates,[5] and absorbed in Christian patristic writings along with other Neo-Platonic elements. In the Old Testament, evil spirits appear in the book of Judges and Kings. In the Greek translation of the Septuagint, made for the Greek-speaking Jews of Alexandria, the Greek Άγγελος angelos translates mal'ak, while daimon (or neuter daimonion) carries the meaning of a natural spirit that is less than divine and translates Hebrew words for idols, alien gods of the Hebrews' neighbors, some hostile natural creatures, and natural evils.[6] The usage of daimon in the New Testament's original Greek text, caused the Greek word to be applied to the Judeo-Christian concept of an evil spirit by the early 2nd century AD

en.wikipedia.org...(classical_mythology)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted by Universal Light
Infinity means infinite possibilities.

Is it possible that some things are not possible within infinity?

Is something not being possible a possibility?

Is it possible that the universe is finite?

Is it possible that all things come to an end, vanish into nothingness and never exist again?

Is it possible that someday a person can be ruler of all infinity and everyone in existence their slave for eternity?

If the universe is infinite, nothing can be said to not exist.

If the universe is infinite, is it possible that finite objects, planets, stars and so on exist within the infinite universe?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Contemplating infinity, something that had never occurred to me to attempt, can bring some really wonderful results. In my case, connection to Higher Self on a daily basis, by that I mean consciously aware connections, contact. And downloads, all on the quantum. In an infinity all limits are gone, all boundaries, One has a boundary, perceived, for there is always something outside the boundary, another beyond, a beyond beyond that, and in infinity, if a member or part of a group soul, (if there is such a concept) becomes self aware, (ie. lower vibrational separate states create ID), the very act of that expands infinitely in both directions, and we become unique rays and eventually, depending on how long the process is for everyone challenged in dualities with looking within their souls rather than externally into the world, or allowing programmed biocemical moods, and reactions to govern them on the surface, but when they begin to look deep within and reverse engineer their problems, their ways of relating to others, we become unique expressions of love, In Family.

And the Oneness, is the Unity/Universal Understanding/Telepathy.

Becoming an infinite roll of film, as a metaphor, used because the universe is akin to a digital flatscreen tv/dvd player of sorts, awaiting signals in, and because of this weirdness as well.

There is No Time, literally. Time is only a program, relating to orbit. In an infinity, while there is a you, in the lessons you're undergoing, there another you, in another "time" segment, also somewhere, being, and then, another you, in another set of circumstances, and so forth and so on in each direction. The you's that made it out of the Universe School are Higher Selves. No one takes your life from you. Your progression, progresses your future selves. Its a team effort.

Was also given the knowledge that aside from the basic tests themselves, another purpose in this journey is to become, and that if only for that one reason alone, all of us must come into situations, worlds, like this to make it real, and thus this becomes the clip that holds in the real of film of our lives.

Another reason for the use of the word film roll is: time is a program. If two soul bots where programmed for time differently, and each percieved a different star size, orbit, say one perceived his orbit/day to take 15 minutes compared to the others, the other would disappear, would be on another channel. (we don't see life on other planets, or moons, do we?). The one with the larger orbit would see us, we would be moving in slow motion.

To the Creators/Designer/Programmers/Teachers on the other side, our Future/Higher Selves, we appear as if standing still and they could be reading our lives in a magazine, or viewing them on a dvd flatscreen. Dvd relates to recorded events that occured in the "past".

Which so much reminds me of a personal contact with Higher Self being asked if we ever truly leave home and being shown veils and them behind them and then the movie screen curtain and a big screen, and we're all being recorded.

These metaphors are used because they make sense of the recordings.

Also can explain it to my children, which is an extra bonus.

Infinity is well worth meditating on.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So, in all, we can truly live any life we want? Even like a life from a cartoon show (like Yu-Gi-Oh!, a full-blown fantasy in this world)?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

So, in all, we can truly live any life we want? Even like a life from a cartoon show (like Yu-Gi-Oh!, a full-blown fantasy in this world)?

Now - don't you wish you would have chosen that illusion - - instead of being "physical human on earth in this timeline/dimension/vibration"?

Make a note to self - - for next incarnation

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Another reason for the use of the word film roll is: time is a program. If two soul bots where programmed for time differently, and each percieved a different star size, orbit, say one perceived his orbit/day to take 15 minutes compared to the others, the other would disappear, would be on another channel. (we don't see life on other planets, or moons, do we?). The one with the larger orbit would see us, we would be moving in slow motion.

I like this. In physical we think we live/work/play side by side in the same timeline/dimension. But it may not be the case.

Each of us experience independently and in a group connection. I like your TV & Channel analogy. I could be "working" on self and move into a different vibration - leaving this vibration - - but those around me will not have that experience. But they won't notice my absence either.

** I like to simplify

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

We're in the school. Depending on our souls choices, to the problems before us, and how much love they have, we will progress, into the next clip of the film. As the film roll advances and is progressive, we have as many shots at redoing lessons to reach the level where the adavancement occurs. Think of the movie Groundhog Day. Also, because these are "past" events, to Higher Self, and recorded ones at that, so akin to an older DVD on the stack of DVD's, there is already an outline of events, a kind of way in which things have already happened and occurred, but each of us is coloring up the pictures differently, our way, until we get it right, and progress the roll of film along.

So our next step, if we've loved, is a positive reuinion and vacation mode, being together with loved ones and family and then more eutopia type world, or existence that is a less harsh duality, more school time. Or, for some, its going home. For some this harsh duality is like fine tuning and final exam. Home is outside the universe/Beyond.

A part of becoming ourselves is our unique expressions of beyond, our own worlds, our own creations, akin to our own home. If one has Kungfu Panda in mind, this is a world were we we slip into action figures and explore. However bear in mind, no one experiences pain in the Beyond. The level and degree of tests here, the overdoing it almost of learning how much poverty, homelessness, judgements on others, inequality, control of others and sexes, lack of forgiveness, wars, excesses hurt us, have trained us well, and there is no mistakes left. We know we don't wish to do things one way, because, oops, I recall the outcome there. Our creations are wonderful and reflect us, and spend much time with others in their as well.

In no time, its far beyond what our central processing units can relate too, too confusing by far. Yet, we are more akin to the master GM in a game, able to use every cheat, we can go into any scene past, present and future, project self in many versions simultaneously even. Multitasking comes to mind.

Here in "time" we must deal with all things in infinity existing infinitely, and so are joining other dvds when we graduate from this.

Edit to add: In infinities, and this is not the only one, this universe is one of an infinite number, that can nestle together and join in places, like Horton Hears A Who, the movie, all things are infinite, endless. We always deal with infinities and programs already in the concept of "time" for to Higher Self, our Future Self, we are all past memories and they can assist us to speed up our growth process in the game and having walked these paths, they know us better and what we feel than anyone else.

But when we join into a university/hologram/simulation, we're not joining a program where all things are possible, for this is the "past" and all things have been done already.

So, it would be like, jumping into a movie, with your consciousness interacting, a sliver of self, taking over the role of an ordinary person, semi bad guy role say, and exploring all the way to get them out to the other side progressed. In that token, our bodies are only programs on loan to us, they are not us. Once, an infinite length of time, an original being existed that had our bodies for the first time, and since then, souls have joined into the program in our forms. Some play the roles out better. Consequently, there are infinite runs of the earth programs as well. They are not in the same time clip, but in No Time,the Dvds run at once.

So, there are infinite runs of earth with each world reflecting different choices.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So, there are infinite runs of earth with each world reflecting different choices.

Is it possible to "jump" to another/parallel Earth in this lifetime?
What happens when you see your exact parallel self in that parallel Earth?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Don't know how it happens, think it would only occur if your Higher Self was involved. There is an older thread, I can't find it, because I don't know the title, that was linked to me over a year ago, maybe longer. It was so similar to this. The synopsis of the thread, written by a young woman, was that her friend, seemed to switch. It may even have involved ufology, don't know how it occurred, would like to reread it. But the one who was there, from the paralel world, was aware, he was from another earth, and they fell in love.
He had to go back and he told her, when she saw him again, he would not be the same person as in soul.

The one who came back wasn't her love, but they became friends, probably because she was the only one who knew something about what he had gone through and believed his story. That other version of earth was more advanced and peaceful than this one with clean energy. Our earth was more negative. I think, if I remember the story correctly.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

reply to post by sphinx551

That other version of earth was more advanced and peaceful than this one with clean energy. Our earth was more negative. I think, if I remember the story correctly.

So, this Earth is overall negative?
I also heard a theory that aliens could be just time travellers from the future. What do you think of that theory?

Thanks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join