It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
All is ONE. There are no "others". To judge others...is only judging yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
All is ONE. There are no "others". To judge others...is only judging yourself.

Yes if another judges you you may judge them.

Just saying all is One and not making a effort in life to live by it is hypocritical.

What we dont get is people say they understand what unity is but yet want to have their own 'perspective on truth' their own truth their own little versions, yet in unity would not their be only one truth and how much you are aware of it and arnt is only difference.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 14-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Outstanding. This has turned out wonderfully. Exposure has happened. Truth always shines.

First of all, if anyone would like to know, my name is Michael Paul Ratkiewicz. I was born on June 7, 1982. If you would like my social security number. my restaurant address and my home address, I will happily provide it. I have nothing to hide. But just wow. I mean really?

You know what's funny? The quote that ET_MAN has used of mine...it comes from an email that I wrote Kori, not Chris. So once again, Quorum is right, he is posting information that was not public knowledge. Private information being spun around.

Now either Kori shared that email with Chris (most likely) or Chris is Kori (unlikely). However, Chris and "Valeri" write, type, sound, and speak exactly the same. I mean seriously?! No attempt to be a little more subtle. Like I said before......exposure.(Not to mention, the entire time Valeri posted, ET_MAN did not)

Let me make a couple things clear. Number one, yes I speak with Quorum. That does not mean we are friends, though I do have Infinite love for I am him. I do know what he represents, he has helped me much. But the tones that have been spoken are not true. It's a guidance only relationship. It's so crazy to me that all of you would shun the guidance of a being so advanced from you that you can't fathom it. None of you realize that he is here to help you. This is not a human talking to you. Your egos have serious issues. Period. This is a seventh density being, speaking through a sixth density voice, who has to be in a third density incarnate vehicle to get to you. Don't you understand this sacrifice? What it takes to come here is a bold mission, we are here to serve.....and you # on it. That is your choice, I respect it, but mercy, that is one crazy choice.

Number two, it is true, I am friends with polarwarrior. He is one of the few Wanderers that has awakened prior to the cycle closing, There are so many that have come here to do the right thing, yet they are currently still asleep. He has such a neutral tone, why would you berate him? It's not like we've talked about this either, neither him or Quorum know I'm posting this. But considering I have been the one with the harshest tone in this thread, it is amazing to me that all of you could bash them so hard. Quorum is right, the stones thrown have been big but love conquers all. I don't know if I could withstand the barrage you all have demonstrated.

Do you know what blows me away more than anything? You all....all of you....are speaking with something practically surreal. You treat Quorum like a normal human, yet he/she (gender is meaningless) is nothing like a normal human. Can't you hear the higher density voice within the words? This is why he speaks of being able to interpret you as a vibratory energy.....because you are. I am nowhere near his understanding of existence but I can "vibe" off of all of you because words are a precursor but the message behind your words provides a vibration that I can interpret you off of.

I have told both of them that speaking in this thread is worthless. So my posting is contradictory. But here's the thing, a fence sitter just posted, and I am shocked that a fence sitter is still reading this. Which means that my words can affect one person, and that one person affects the whole. So I am now once again in.

I skimmed the thread to see if anyone with a relevant thought had posted and hadn't seen it for quite a while until a couple days ago. I'm glad I came back.

You know Unity,and ET, I never got an answer out of you in one question, which I was really eager to hear. If there are no higher densities, where do you go? Where do you exist? Both of you were adamant about higher densities not existing. I never got an answer out of either of you. So how does it go?

And by the way, I've seen both of you, metaphysically and through mediation. Many times. You are not the people you think you are. Sorry. You will deny this until it is too late, much how Quorum has explained. I've seen the leeches, it's so bad I have to skip the rhetoric you attempt to give on this thread for it is so venomus, we are on different planes.

I have been helping so many different people, and one of their first questions is "what if what you say doesn't come true?" "what if the harvest doesn't happen the way you say it will?" "what happens to my family?"

Well my cosmic equals, just wait. I am no lackey to Quorum, understand that. But he/she gives more nuggets of knowledge than you could ever dream for.

The craziest part about this? He is not even speaking to that many people. There is a reason for it. Think people, think.

The timeless moment of unification is coming soon. See you all at Zero Point before we disperse.

With all my love.

Michael Paul Ratkiewicz.
(ask me for my home or business address, I'll give it to you)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
One last thing, I didn't tell Quorum or Polarwarrior about this thread. They appeared on their own. I guess opposites attract eh? We don't have to make a formation to unite. Our service to the One Infinite Creator is enough.

And that is all we are...service to others.....something you all are doing a terrible time at making yourselves out to be.

In an STO nature, there is no judgement, I don't judge any of you for I don't want to be judged. But all of you need to seriously question where you service lays....

See you at the Harvest.

We all go for a moment. It just depends on where you go after. Thank you my Cosmic Brothers and Sisters. Without you, I would have no mission.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You just said the people in this thread have ego issues, then you said you don't want to judge people.

Everyone has an ego, and believe it or not it's not a slur. Also, everyone makes judgments even when they claim they don't.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Dear Michael

Hello and a big greeting also I believe in some of the things Adonai speaks of for he is an Elohim, there is much to be done yet such little time and I do understand what he speaks of for much of it is truth. Some is a bit lost but mostly true there is greater powers at hand and we must work together to do the right thing. As far as I know 3-4 seals have been opened the 3rd or 4rth was that earthquakes we had at the beginning of the year. However, many took it as just NWO and their crazy rituals that the bloodlines carry out, much sadness do I feel like a barrier inside their hearts not seeing the plain white. Ahhh so much does this world need and yet so much it shall not get until the time of what to be. I know who You and Adonai are the energy is very familiar so true to what I know, over the time many more will show and many more will remember.

The two prophets are nearly here and things are about to be unfold to the world let us just hope the crowds will not kill them. You know what people are like when they encounter Holy beings and supernatural things, don't make me remind you of Yashuwa far out let us not go there.

Anyhow, peace to you my friend and a great big hello.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
"Those with ears better listen" says Christ to the people.

Know this that a fire does not burn without the fuel that sustains it, just as a lightbulb does not glow without the power behind it.

We offered you a drink from our Jug, but you refused to empty your cup so we could not fill it with our jug. Instead you trusted the men in white who carried the vemon of the snake and placed it in your cup, a slow vemon does they add so that you do not see it make you mad.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Your question has been answered many many times. There are infinite space-time channels based on orbits of all moons and planets, and infinite densities/astrals.

But this is just a holgoraphic school. And all souls are eterenal and stretch endlessly in infinity.

I can feel Adonai's energy but am keeping to myself what I feel. Its not what you think. He's here in Gaia's testing ground like everyone else.

The message within that I am nudged to share with him is to turn his negative thoughts around that nothing in the plan is akin to what he, and also win52, believe, that no one ever gets reset to primordial levels, for they are souls. Inanimate matter only recycles.

But I sensed he has a strong commitment to trying to help, that he is doing all he can within his capacity and belief to assist, so in that part he is genuine.

But you have all bought into a negative viewpoint. And then turn around telling people if they disagree they have ego, support HH's message of love doing terrible things for our own good, and in short don't demonstrate truly knowing what Love is, and how it always serves as Love.

Then turn around and negate others very positive and true experiences.

Polarwarrior said things on this thread about ET_MAN, since he couldnt find fault or attack anything real about him, he attacked his goodness, the very essence of what he is, and said he was a very negative entity. The only negativity being expressed so far is coming from a few, and you know who they are.

Love & Light!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Ego is always the weak link, when you're being recruited. You, and everyone here, are in tests and various roles and assignments. The idea of being above the masses, claiming you're elohim and so special is one of the big lessons this universe has. We're all equal and all cosmic citizens, and infinite. Infinity creates instant equality.

People need to shut out the worlds traps more, and go within, and to their love.

The negative beleifs expressed by a few, talk more about the person than a glimpse of any spirituality.

Animate and inanimate energy are not the same. Souls progress and everyone has made it out. They also don't cease to exist after so many levels either.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Well, God pretty much sucks if the only way out is perfection by STO actions. There are no perfect men except the Son, who even died to obey God. I mean, that's whole message of the gospel. All are sinners, eg imperfect. But you aren't saved by your attempts to be perfect, but because God loves you. You can try to keep laws or pretend you are righteous, but eventually you'll slip up and fail.

Don't pretend you are above all and without skeletons in the closet, your words betray you. You're not some higher dimensional being who knows all, you're just come chump posting in a conspiracy message board getting a boner from pretending to be high and mighty. You say you are without ego, but you have a pretty big ego dude. At least be honest about it and accept you have an ego, as do all people, even the ones who've convinced themselves egos are the devil because some hippie wrote a book on it.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
You just said the people in this thread have ego issues, then you said you don't want to judge people.

Everyone has an ego, and believe it or not it's not a slur. Also, everyone makes judgments even when they claim they don't.

edit on 14-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I think you think rather highly about yourself. Of course that's just ego and my opinion...at least you would say. I would say that is the One Universal Truth. I have seen you, disregarding 98% of a post, pull out a sentence or two and attack it. Shill much?

Transparency is here my friend. So easy to spot.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well I have pretty much given up on you and I say that with a tear rolling down my cheek. ET_MAN has done nothing negative? Wow *chuckles*, just wow. I.am.speechless.

You ignored a lot of my post, alas, that is what happens when talking to you guys.

I posted for the fence sitter, nothing else. I have no more energy to put into those on the ass end of the close of the cycle.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well, God pretty much sucks if the only way out is perfection by STO actions. There are no perfect men except the Son, who even died to obey God. I mean, that's whole message of the gospel. All are sinners, eg imperfect. But you aren't saved by your attempts to be perfect, but because God loves you. You can try to keep laws or pretend you are righteous, but eventually you'll slip up and fail.

Don't pretend you are above all and without skeletons in the closet, your words betray you. You're not some higher dimensional being who knows all, you're just come chump posting in a conspiracy message board getting a boner from pretending to be high and mighty. You say you are without ego, but you have a pretty big ego dude. At least be honest about it and accept you have an ego, as do all people, even the ones who've convinced themselves egos are the devil because some hippie wrote a book on it.

Just sayin'.

You have eternity to figure it out, maybe some arnt ready this harvest, but they will get a second chance but their karma must be worked of in the last days through consequence.

Remember that through the negative path you can progress as far as 4th density STS which is a much more advanced experience than 3rd density but you can not go past 4th density until become STO, mankind is getting a chance to move into 4th density but not everyone is ready so the reality will split into 3 versions, one STS 4th density 'hellish', one STO 3rd density "heavenish" and 3rd density remaining as it is "apocaylse",

Understand time works in a cycle when the cycle ends it rebegining those who cant be harvested in either 95% negative or 51% positive and did not learn the critera of the 3rd density lessons must repeat the entire cosmic cycle once more from 1st density until 3rd density, this cycle involves other cycles and takes millions of years.

So you have a choice to make listens to fools acting like kings, or the kings who build kingdoms.

A wise person would not listen to unity_99 or ET_MAN for truely they are children playing with toys, unity_99 you denying things does not change what your going to experience from your ignorance we tryed and others have to wake you up but you continuely hold onto your conditionings/programming and are very lazy and havnt even investigated things deeply just want to believe the newage nonsense Archons spew into this world.

Btw read Emerald tablets of Thoth to understand me better I am one of the Lords of the cycles try and guess which one. Even Thoth knows we can come amongst man at important moments in history.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Just sayin'.

RIght on brother. Right as I'm posting about how transparent you really are, you go and make it even easier. Thank you, I'm glad the fence sitters can see this.

So, so obvious.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Thank you for your kind words. Time is an illusion, but you are right, time is rapidly approaching.

I hope you are ready with your spiritual preparations. You, just like everyone else, will certainly need it.

It's gonna be a wild ride.....well actually it already started. Personally, I'm ready to ride.

Blessings.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Dont be a fence sitter be a house builder brother the time of construction has come.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I thought you didn't like to judge people.

Don't worry ADC, I treat a majority of this thread as though it is an RP of sorts. Between you pretending to be a higher holy spirit, and some other dude/dudette pretending to be an angel, I can't really tell much apart from this except it is a really funny thread. I don't take anyone's post here at face value, especially what ET_MAN or Unity_99 say. ET_MAN once said something about a planet from another dimension bringing catastrophic change, and well, Unity_99 once spoke about Stargates and claims Star Wars was based on fact. Most of what I read I tend to nod over, but your posts are exceptional, you really try hard to convince people here you are some super being, when one can just read GLP and see that is clearly false. Also you said you were leaving (twice, I think), but you just keep coming back to have the final say. How unegotistical of you.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Oh believe me, I am no fence sitter. Far from it. I only posted because I saw one on the thread.

Funny to hear you talking about communities my friend. I have already begun the works of building one in my area. When the time is right, and the veil drops, it will come together rather quickly.

Exciting times to be alive.

Blessings.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Of course STO is the ticket out of here, however telling people to not trust themselves, to not go within for their own answers, to obey and listen to anothers great words of wisdom and disempower them, and to have another frightening negative message of hellsfire, is STS, and not from God.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So if you do service to others to buy your way into heaven are you truly STO?

new topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join