It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Here is part of our chat session where I asked you permission to share some of the discussion.
(8/28/2010 10:00:33 AM)
ET_MAN: Can I share some of this information with others?
(8/28/2010 10:01:30 AM)
Quorum Adonai: Yes but they will call you evil

Best Wishes!

Information means what you aquire from it didnt mean cutting and pasting you did not ask that we have asked you again to stop cut and pasting our words yet you do again because of your ego wanting to think it is right. Did you say to us can I quote you? did you ask us can you copy our word no you asked can I share this information with others many ask this they then share what they learned from us in own words never have they taken our word without permission some words spoken are personal to the soul in question to breach this is to break law of freewill.

Now we have alot of work to do and wont be replying here again if people want to ask us question you know where I thread is, we dont want to take over your thread.

I should trusted my intution it showed me you had a agenda but I wanted to trust you shows what wishful thinkings can do, at least now I know I cant trust so ill work with those I can take care.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 13-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here is a quote by ACB from another forum...

"I had intention years ago to go to USA and try heal it was working with a group connected to a project called CITH which was US military connected to montauk but I thought it best not to get involved so choose to remain in Australia in fact we where aware of haarp before the mainstream public learnt of it because CITH was involved with HAARP as well they removed implants from some of us allowing us to do things that most cant we learned of many things from it but were betrayed HAARP tried to shut us down they did destroy the group and fragmented my mind as well but that is not in process of unification."

It's pretty clear after speaking with ACB for any amount of time, that certain things just do not make it through. This individual will skirt around anything directly showing contradiction in his words. It becomes clear that a program is being run through him. This program is reinforced by an egoistic need to feel as though he is above all others.

"my first life was Adam mankind is my children"

There are many other quotes but that's not really the point. There are many people that are being used as such. A poster here mentioned back in the thread that she didn't feel any energy coming from ACB. This is because it is a program running through him. The program fills his need to feel better than everyone so it is left unchecked.

I'm only mentioning all this so that people can realize that any energy given in response to him is wasted. He will not recognize his own contradictions. He will not stop the program from running. He has shown in many instances that he will only seek to maintain the program.

Please be cautious with dealing with him so you don't cause yourself undue frustration. Your energy output will not be reciprocated the way it would with someone that was actively trying to deprogram themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Paradox
Here is a quote by ACB from another forum...

"I had intention years ago to go to USA and try heal it was working with a group connected to a project called CITH which was US military connected to montauk but I thought it best not to get involved so choose to remain in Australia in fact we where aware of haarp before the mainstream public learnt of it because CITH was involved with HAARP as well they removed implants from some of us allowing us to do things that most cant we learned of many things from it but were betrayed HAARP tried to shut us down they did destroy the group and fragmented my mind as well but that is not in process of unification."

It's pretty clear after speaking with ACB for any amount of time, that certain things just do not make it through. This individual will skirt around anything directly showing contradiction in his words. It becomes clear that a program is being run through him. This program is reinforced by an egoistic need to feel as though he is above all others.

"my first life was Adam mankind is my children"

There are many other quotes but that's not really the point. There are many people that are being used as such. A poster here mentioned back in the thread that she didn't feel any energy coming from ACB. This is because it is a program running through him. The program fills his need to feel better than everyone so it is left unchecked.

I'm only mentioning all this so that people can realize that any energy given in response to him is wasted. He will not recognize his own contradictions. He will not stop the program from running. He has shown in many instances that he will only seek to maintain the program.

Please be cautious with dealing with him so you don't cause yourself undue frustration. Your energy output will not be reciprocated the way it would with someone that was actively trying to deprogram themselves.

That is true and I do have a connection to Adam which you couldnt understand so I am not going to bother explaining it to you, typo it should said "now in process of unification" my experiences make me understand grander picture more than most people if you dont see this that is your choice.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

What really troubles me in your posts is your absolute casualness in condemning those who don't see eye to eye with you, to hell and burning lava. You must realize that there are many who would not even wish the cosmos's worst villian to be dealt such a fate, and would be handing in many reports and getting a team to free him, and by freeing it is not meant loving injustice, the sin and the sinner are two different things as the saying goes. It is meant to wake the person and nudge them to progress.

You have mentioned me many times, and yet I will persist in sending concern for you, to be nudged as well, to have a heart full of compassion for others.

Those posting on this thread you do not know in any manner, nor have they ever harmed you, yet you speak so casually of something that it would take the most cold and ruthless heart to speak of in relation to the worst mass murderer.

Posting the inconsistencies is acutally important, and its fair, being truthful and honest. Considering that you condemn people who do not agree with you. In no way would I ever say the same about you, think about that.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

What really troubles me in your posts is your absolute casualness in condemning those who don't see eye to eye with you, to hell and burning lava. You must realize that there are many who would not even wish the cosmos's worst villian to be dealt such a fate, and would be handing in many reports and getting a team to free him, and by freeing it is not meant loving injustice, the sin and the sinner are two different things as the saying goes. It is meant to wake the person and nudge them to progress.

You have mentioned me many times, and yet I will persist in sending concern for you, to be nudged as well, to have a heart full of compassion for others.

Those posting on this thread you do not know in any manner, nor have they ever harmed you, yet you speak so casually of something that it would take the most cold and ruthless heart to speak of in relation to the worst mass murderer.

Posting the inconsistencies is acutally important, and its fair, being truthful and honest. Considering that you condemn people who do not agree with you. In no way would I ever say the same about you, think about that.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment.

It is a observation based on their vibration awareness and my knowledge of bigger picture, if they dont like it they should investigate why such has been said. It is only from love that I take the time to do this for others, there is no inconsistencies if you could see as we do you would understand that only the 'moment' is important if you changed tomorrow we would change our perspective of you.

We have been judged so we judged you it is part of the law, we have more compassion than any of you for we have taken the time to make sure what we teach is of service to other and not just what we want the truth to be, many of you love and lighters have hard lessons in future you will say 'your negative your evil saying that who are you to say we will suffer' I will say because I have seen it and it is because of your lack of effort to find truth and your wishful thinking about truth it occurs, you all need to realise there is evil in world and you cant just ignore it and part of growth is through suffering through such misconcepts you will question wait I follwoed this lovely idea and I sitll suffer 'why do you think good suffer' we will say it is because you did not heal your karma nor did you prepare your heart and mind for the harvest.

This world will become very dark soon it will be setup to be so it will be dangerous there will be massive deaths it will be horriable this darkest hour is just before the dawn and those who are looking at the bright light are decieved and when the Archons the 'Fallen' reveal their true colors and the newager deception is shown for what it truely is it is to late.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Will the Glu'glus from the planet Mooshu appear too?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Again, you are saying that those who suffer it will because they are about Love, and that they have refused to search diligently for the truth, your truth.

I am a diligent truth seeker and have been since childhood, examining issues from every angle. And a trillion/kazillion years into infinity would never find me adopting what you or any pyramid bloodline has adopted or the belief that after so many levels you cease to exist.

If you feel I have judged you personally, and not differentiated with your beliefs, which I could never share, then I apologize, for that has never been my intention,and send you much love. But I won't apologize for not accepting your philosophy or form of spirituality.

Nor am I a new ager! I don't follow any spiritual belief, after leaving the Church, though some ideas I've had as long as I was able to give them any thought. I am free from that, and have whats in my heart guiding me.

Peace, Love & Enlightenment!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Mate it’s really not such a good idea to go lying about things I or anybody else have said. You know I never said there is no such thing as good and evil, this duality is so prevalent it’s even the basis of my avatar and username.

You should know the karma from the way you treat people will come back....

Then its also not a good idea imo to give away sombody elses name on a public forum without their permission. No matter how much you disagree with someone you shouldn’t endanger them or expose their confidentiality you shouldn’t break someones trust like that.

Neither is it a good idea to twist peoples words to try to make yourself look right, to boost your own ego. That is STS behaviour. If you are trying to be of sto then your actions in this thread are counter imo.

Preceeding it with the word "respectfully" doesnt buy you a ticket out of accountablility.

Your thread is on the main page of spirtuality and it is the first search result when one types in "Law of One" into the search box. Its also constantly getting bumped in recent posts cuz its active. And your paranoid that a few members interested in LoO conspired to gang up on you or somthing?
I could make such a "ganging up" accusation about you and say Unity_99 for example, but then I would be stooping to your level.

It has been dissapointing to hear the same old clever provocation, ego defences and distortion from you. I was hoping you had taken time off from preeching to do some learning of your own.

I have learnt a bit about negative programming from interaction with you, and how it manifests, and how such sts attacks can leave the person, I feel compassion for someone in your situation, especially one who does not even realize it has happened to them. Although I couldn’t help, this encounter has given me some knowledge that can later be used to help others, for that I am gratefull.

I wish to move on now, and simply ask kindly you don’t reply any questions as this will be my last post to you.

Farewell, all the best.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Everyone has an ego, even people who use it as a slur.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I don't recall ET_MAN lying in any of his posts, and he takes even more care with posting in a way sensitive to others feelings even while disagreeing with them than anyone I know from geniune concern for their well being. My thread that appealed to "tptb" and black ops to change the path their on, proceeded into a debate with you and Universal Light and the main points in it were addressing Law of One and Hidden Hand issues of all paths being equal and there being a progressive negative ascension or path, and whether or not anyone would come from a "higher dimension", having graduated past the negative lower level tests, supposedly love and light filled, and then proceed to treat us cruelly, murdering and starving huge segments of humanity, and setting up drugs, prostitution, child abuse, and endless traumas for our own good.

ET_MAN pointed out instantly the Love is not Hate, that Truth is never a Lie. That those who have passed the final exams of Love could never don the opposite hat and hurt others. This debate took up many pages of my thread. He is not twisting anything, for i linked my thread for all to read.

There is no Karma for being truthful and for exposing inconsistencies or sharing out of fairness to many who have been judged and treated unfairly by a poster, who needs to work on his own fairness, love, compassion, and viewpoints of others.

ET_MAN doesn't twist people's words around, they were used very gently in context. He could have posted the entire long converstation I suppose. But that would have shown that very clearly. He simply showed the inconsistencies and also some of the viewpoints and then shared his own, based on real experiences, and his have been profound, and memories.

Bringing my name up and linking me to him as if we are a team, instead of friends, is also a tactic you are using, a manipulation. I really admire and respect ET_MAN, and love him, for I recognize his energy, something that has occurred a few times with others as well. And in each of those cases I grew and learned something, but only after doing meditations and seeking for the answers.

What you judged about him and posted is in this thread. If you recall it. And was a complete erroneous post calling him an extremely negative being, what a christian would call a demon.

The only ego's Ive seen on this thread where from the other side. I don't see anyone else claiming to be the physical manifestation of God. And believing that only this one persons viewpoint is the way to ascension and all else are doomed to being sent back to lava and primordial existence. Such a thought is so negative that anyone can figure, a 2 year old can figure out it has nothing to do with Love, and is Love would never do such a thing to even the universe's hardest case.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
So - anyone got a clue what or who connected with my daughter the last two weeks while she was in Florida?

She's one of those high energy people that lights up a room when she walks in. No telling what or who she attracted.

Hey - can't hurt to ask.

Dear Annee

Your daughter is very interesting lights up the room when she walks in we could be talking maybe an Angelic source, I am not sure but the way you describe it is very highly possible. Who connected with your daughter you must not worry about they feel positive and yet some what of a neutral balanced feel to them.
So I would say do not worry about it and also very highly possible that your daughter is an Angel or is part Angel (Hybrid between Angel and Human),

However, just do not worry too much about it and a great big hello to you ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I just want to add on rereading your last post, that if you truly believe as you believe, I think you are geniunely concerned for others, wanting them to wake up and find the way before something such as what you believe or were shown by your sources, would come to pass, and do feel you are being misunderstood as well, in that you are not trying to promote yourself in an exalted way but rather trying to nudge to the best of your ability. We don't believe the same thing, but I do feel you are doing the best way that you can,and wish for the highest good for many to wake up before its too late, if such a thing is to happen. So please accept my apologies if i have worded anything in a way that is less than understanding of this.

I don't take the time that ET_MAN has, nor have the full extent of memories as him, what i have comes out more and more, but I have no thryoid produced and chronic fatigue, my posts are written quickly, even the long ones, just reaching into my heart/consciousness, without analyzing or editing, because that overall editing function is affected by my condition. So I just have to trust and go with the flow, but hope i havnt said things too abruptly. If so, I'm sorry. I do think you have good intentions.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When this site we are working on is finally up it will make everything clear to everyone in world about what is going on and what knowledge one needs to handle it. I am sent for a purpose have known since birth and this purpose is to bring the world into heaven to do this however I have to give the knowledge to awaken 65,000,000 wanders/watchers who at present are lost in distortions and some have even suicide and others fell into drugs and other problems that occur in this reality.

When the wanders awaken they will form groups communitys these communitys will slowly phase themself out of the system of the beast they will use their funds to build towns for themself or citys they will be away from the general population in protected areas on the grid, a gather will occur and the good hearted who are ready will be lead to these citys they will be protected their by the light, people will know what to do the rest world at this time will be in chaos wars, desease, natural disasters, violence, insanity and more, after a period their will be other events occuring in which beings from other worlds will come as friends they will decieve many and use their organic material to sustain themself while here as well as resource for making a new human race with a plan to bind ignorant souls in those new forms at a certain point all seals will break their will be demons and creatures on earth once more in flesh coming in through vortexts/portals of other dimensions during this time those of the light will become like gods with powerful abilitys and will glow and be alot like Dr manhatton in the watchers series, there will be a war for a time which is undescribale before a the end this will happen between 3rd and 4th density in which those ready would have ascended into a 4th density form eventually yes the earth itself is going to be a cinder but alot of events happen first and alot is to do with the second sun 'browndwarf' and the cometcluster and the wave.

Some of what will be said will not be taken well by some but it is indeed the truth. Some of the love and lighters knowledge is relevant but other bits endanger them it not that they want to be love it that they don't understand what love and light is and didn't learn what is needed to 'wear the armor of light' so to speak and 'carry the sword of god'.

Indeed I do see a not so good turn out for some who think this future coming is going to be a easy road, it isn't and their is reasons why one thing people need to realise is that right now the darker team on planet has much more access to knowledge than you do so much so they can actually direct the timeline, can cause people to suicide can cause events in world and can send people insane and others methods.

Part of their agenda is the channellings of love and light they knew that real light beings would begin to teach the world the truth so created a alternative version this version sounds nicer than the truth the real light beings are teaching, so was easily absorbed the truth the real light beings are teaching is similar to the biblical texts, the false truth occurring which contains some truths but has a deeper deception is the 'newage' channellings in which sts set up programmings to use people to spread information that would be claimed to have came from benevolent angels and aliens, this information would sound good will have some truths but would actually prevent those who follow from achieving the necessary awareness needed to handle what is coming, some would go further and learn for themselves and use the teachings of compassion positively but others would get lost in a sea of confusion of conflicting sources of data, have you looked at how many versions of truth are being giving to world through these spirit channellings?

There is beings called Arch-ons they are fallen angels fallen Elohim the Bel-Elohim called that because they followed the fallen angel Belial as some call it these beings are part taking in a agenda under guidance and in alliance with draconian empire to deceive mankind to prevent harvest-ability for Christ as in those souls ready to move into heaven on earth 'Service to Other' realm.

So now do you see the actual deph this goes do you understand now the bible texts including the dead seal scrolls are not just books but guides and records of events and events to come, that is was man and influences via arch-ons/aliens who corrupted the teachings and made the distorted religions of modern day.

There is a bible passage which speaks of a 'Great Deception the Devil does to mankind' have you ever considered it is both the current believes and the new ones being made, what if those believes then lead people to accept Arch-ons as the gods and angels and they look like angels glowing being of beauty amazing powers and can appear loving.

By the way to contact higher-self for real is a lot of hard hard work either negatively or positively as in serving others acquiring knowledge and working with what is learned to help others, you would be wise to read Laura story on how she got contacted by the Cassiopeia future self 'higher-self' and how it came into being through choices and moments which they became part of her reality as a guide and able to affect the reality as well.

I myself have taken years to get to where I am now much meditation, research and working with others it is not so easy to become light my dear, it is because I am becoming light I am of light that I do this and take so many stones thrown by people because I dont want you to miss the opportunity of the future.

Oh yeah one last thing book of enoch represents the punishment to these Archons these fallen gods/angels who decieve mankinds but that comes later.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I just want to add on rereading your last post, that if you truly believe as you believe, I think you are geniunely concerned for others, wanting them to wake up and find the way before something such as what you believe or were shown by your sources, would come to pass, and do feel you are being misunderstood as well, in that you are not trying to promote yourself in an exalted way but rather trying to nudge to the best of your ability. We don't believe the same thing, but I do feel you are doing the best way that you can,and wish for the highest good for many to wake up before its too late, if such a thing is to happen. So please accept my apologies if i have worded anything in a way that is less than understanding of this.

I don't take the time that ET_MAN has, nor have the full extent of memories as him, what i have comes out more and more, but I have no thryoid produced and chronic fatigue, my posts are written quickly, even the long ones, just reaching into my heart/consciousness, without analyzing or editing, because that overall editing function is affected by my condition. So I just have to trust and go with the flow, but hope i havnt said things too abruptly. If so, I'm sorry. I do think you have good intentions.

unity_99

One thing brother, I call everyone brother, sister if you want to identify with gender: I dont have a believe mine is knowledge I was shown the future like Enoch was and there is indeed alot to it and not many are aware that why prophercys say the mass become decieved but the elect of God see through the deception and do not get marked by the beast.

Btw we were going to leave this thread but you showed awakening promise so stayed to share more of picture, we are proud to see that you questioned, now question is if you can find out that what you believed was not wholey truth can you empty the cup so it may be filled with purer waters?

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I have a light sword, that does not cut and cannot cut, for it is not my will that it should ever do so. I found that out in my dreams. And it sends great light, and wakes people up if they step into that light, also, when I remembered it in meditation, I saw myself with angels outside the planet, not knowing what to do or why I was pulled there, I attempted to hold the light, and then remembered it. So I flowed light out, from within, from cosmic Mother's river of light, and it rapidly it went out like a plane a sheet of light expanding past the milky way. That time it was effortless, and suddenly there was great song.

Some of what you talk about is what others have shared with me already, except that I know that all are infinte and have Higher Selves, and that there is a great plan, and you are right that hardships and difficulties are ahead, I am not allowed to be negative even for a moment, and am picked up immediately by my Family, not archons, I know and recognize them. I am to hold light and envision eden and am aware to have a very strong positive thought.

I also know that we are all equal, and that there is a great plan from Prime Creator and the Counsel for the upcoming time. Not a single soul is going to be lost the way you depict, though many may be repeating.
But I also feel you are working to the best of your ability, and there are many on earth lured into negative channels by the negative ones, are inadvertently in their hands and that includes the bloodlines, here often misled.

For some reason yesterday I had a sense of recognition of you, and there was a feeling connected with a common source that is hard to explain, its an inner knowing. I felt an inner urging to shine light and let you know that there is a very positive plan in place, that it is not going to be quite the way you feel, that you need to turn all negative or ideas of outcomes with negativity into a positive thought and see all as switching channels, as the light reaching all inside. But ET_MAN has very much the answers that I was given, and also was shown beyond the veil.

What you are sharing today about the groups and villages is very positive, though it almost sounds like the aquarius program too. Many have had many various forms of this given. To prepare for the time ahead and for villages to help. At the same time, I do not give the negative thought the ability to land with regard to anything that lies ahead.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by Annee
So - anyone got a clue what or who connected with my daughter the last two weeks while she was in Florida?

She's one of those high energy people that lights up a room when she walks in. No telling what or who she attracted.

Who connected with your daughter you must not worry about they feel positive and yet some what of a neutral balanced feel to them.

Would a positive energy break her foot? Would a positive energy break a pair of glasses in her hand?

Yes - my daughter is very interesting and has attracted much drama through out her life - - like a shining light in the eye of a hurricane. But she always rises above with a positive attitude and a smile.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We do get messed with a lot,and those that want to cause fear. It sounds to me like she is a strong positive soul, being challenged in this world herself, and this is something related to her tests. The other possiblity that just occurred is that our Family does not always wake us up with gentle ways, sometimes accidents and other swift kicks to get our attention and pull our mind out of the worldly nonsense and routines and into questioning more.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have found in my experience that teaching someone, a lot of the time, it means you agree with whatever they are going through rather then trying to change or fix, or teach around it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We are all connected to Adam...even better yet, we are all 'adam'. The story of Adam and Eve is a much deeper analogy, its about mankind (adam/flesh) gaining life (Eve, Spirit).

There was not a 'Adam' that was just 'created'....for all life forms through cycles, man is no different then any other life form that had to emanate from something former then its self.

The story of 'fallen ones' is a lie....it is a misunderstanding of higher emanations becoming lower vibration. It was at will this happened, it was a natural event, it was not a mistake.

There is nothing that needs to be 'fixed'....but there are always things that must cycle through, there is order and there is reason.

When higher emanations create, lower emanations form from them, its not something out of nothing, its something flowing out of a former something.

There is no special man, there is no 'one son of god' and there is no 'chosen ones'. There is only equality in Spirit. The idea of 'christ' is something we are all to reach...we are all to offer at our own will, our life of flesh back to where it came, from the flesh of Earth. This then is also a offering of Spirit, back to where it came....from the Holy Spirit, the Monad, God.

We are all to pick up our own cross's, when we are ready to do so at our own will. If another tells us to do so, and this is the reason we do so.....it would not be suffice.

The design is not made in a way where 'god/creator/holy spirit' is depending on or counting on.....man to follow another man.

I have learned about this from the highest source, I had to be willing to offer my own life, to be offered such understandings. No one should take my word for it....they should seek it themselves, if they think they are ready to let go of the self.

You, my friend, are very much so...on a path of self still. While on that path, you feed you heart through gratification from others, by wishing you could be exalted by others. You wont admit to this, you will deny it, but I have been asked to call it out for what it is.

After you leave your body complex, one of the most profound experiences you will have, is when this group of beings here and now will stand before you. As you look into the Divine Eye and see what you are, another part of all of us, a equal to us, part of us in Spirit, we will love you and help you face the things you are still in need of.

We are you....you are us. As you call others ignorant ect....you call your own self these things.

You know....and I know you know....that spiritual wisdom must be sought on a personal path. It can not be given away, it can not be rushed nor hurried.

Come back and call me a liar, come back and tell me how much non sense I talk of....I am only here to bring a voice. As you mislead other people, you are helping to mislead your very own self. Luckily, this crowd here isnt looking for someone to follow and hold upon high....so luckily, there is not much ground for you to stand on here. Im surprised you keep coming back...it shows your stubbornness in the place where people are using their own minds and hearts to find their way.

I wish you well, for the way you are living can not be a easy mentality to deal with on a daily basis. Your emotional stance is hardened, and the way you use your energy is not so much wasting other peoples time but its wasting your time, time you should be spending on softening your heart and humbling yourself before the Holy Spirit which is the very life within you. This is what makes you one with me, what makes you one with every person you speak to here....the most precious way you can spend your time is to seek Thee and learn what a true path of others needs. But for now, you will have to continue to accomplish your path of self, working on the pride and earthly desires from other people that you feed off of.

I come with a message, and I already know, it will not be accepted. I also know though, at some point in your experience of self, this message is going to ring strong and true, most likely after you leave the body complex.

What ever reason you are on this path that you are on....is what you are in need of. You are the one that will have to look in the mirror of yourself after this experience, you are the one that has chances here in this life to dare to take leaps instead of standing at a stand still.

You are too afraid to look and see, what you truly are, you are truly afraid, to find out your a equal to others. Only with the unconditional love of the Holy Spirit, will you be able to learn about what you are.

You are not alone, we all walk this path. But for me to stand silent while you distort the nature of Spirit and the perfect design that has emanated for this existence and being would be against the Divine Will I have given myself to.

I hope within this life, you find the strength that will be needed, to look beyond 'the self'. I would tell you to seek for Jesus to guide you....but I dont think you are honest in heart enough for such a step yet.

The path of self....is always distorted. There is truth in the words that....god allows delusions. Even 'higher selves' will not offer a 'self' truth in whole....because beyond the 'self' there is entire other truth from the 'self'. This is why I tell others that speak about their 'higher self' and that they KNOW this information is true/truth.....such information is ONLY for you, the self, does not give offering of use to others. Yes, the path of self, information from the higher self, is full of delusions. The higher self offer's only what the 'self ' needs....not what the highest order needs, not what the Holy Spirit needs.

This is why, so many on the path of self and higher selves....offering information to people, will not match, does not have connection, is not a ONE truth. This is why there is such a variety of 'truths' or what is said to be 'truth' from many different people. They spread it as if its a truth for all....and its not.

You are testing yourself with the Christ complex experience, which is such a tough test to over come in one life. What ever needs to be with you and this sifting and measuring, will be. So my best to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Cups too Full we leave you be, but do not when things dont turn out like you hoped blame God blame yourself for ignoring those he sent to awaken the world and for you anchoring yourself in your egos, many loving now turn against the creator in the last days.

When what been said comes to pass you will understand how much you decieved yourself by then you will not be able to handle it and will fall victim to that ignorance 'darkness' in you.

For a split second you had the potentional to awaken but aloud your filled cup 'conditioned mind/programming' ego to prevent you, we see now you have decided already so we leave you be as we have much work to do.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

edit on 14-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join