It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 45
78
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


We see very different things....

As much as you and I want peace for all, what we both are being shown are opposites in many ways. Im sure though there is reason and purpose for this, what ever it may be. Im sure it relates to our journeys being different as well.

Earth has a long way to go....it will take a long time to make the shift from a world that lives in separation to a world that lives in unity. Steps to unity, can not be skipped. Each step will have purpose. Right now though, and over the past 200 years lets say (give or take)....the first few baby steps have begun.

There will be no quick fix, and Earth is still going to offer what many soul complexes are still in need of, which is learning how to detach from the material/flesh.

I have no concern with 'ets'....for all life is one in spirit. Et's are not something separate from humans and vice versa. What is happening on other planets or with other life forms is really not much concern with what is happening here. You still fee the need to place beings with planets....I do not. All beings are one in spirit. If a soul is coming here to learn or to offer something, it is a part of Spirit that I see it as, not a ET and not 'from another planet' that I am concerned with.

Most of the details you give I do not accept for I have no reason to. What you are being shown on your personal path is for you, what your 'self' individually, is needing.

All is just as it should be.

LV




posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


Again this law of one is your opinion, and I very strongly have to respectfully disagree with you. To begin with, you misinterpret this highest spiritual path, and portray a disempowerment of humanity, so that they must obey and follow the directives of one person or a small elect groups, even if its against their inner knowing and their own soul journey, and truths. No benevolent creator/creators would ever teach in such a way, but instead the message is always to go within, and for empowerment of all.

The pyramid must be inverted for progression of humanity.

With all due respect, Ra is Egypt trinity, and one of the Eye of Horus entities the bloodlines follow, the energy in the book I was given is very very negative and dark. And by a few pages, he said that if anyone read further, he would send his runners to them to assist.
I threw the book away, not even reading it past that point for research, not to mention it took much prayer, meditation and journal writing to clear that dark claw, and hooks that such a being puts in you.

So far, the law of oners have been very aggressive posters. One in the past, was a wonderful poster, but started communicating in a way that was out of sorts, completely different from her usual posting when she read some of the posts, and I knew what it meant. Its giving your power away to a certain channel of entities and so she was, wiithout knowing it perhaps, a handmaid to them. So that was him or his group talking through her, she really wasn't being herself. I call that possession/obsession, and strongly advice that anyone who is being lured by perks, being told they're special, ie. and will serve in some exalted manner, (which is what I am gathering from some of them here, but won't go into details), that this is how negatives operate, they dangle those kind of carrots. And that no one should ever allow some other entity to merge with them!

Its going to be a hard lesson and take some real concerted efforts from the Family of Light to help free people from these chains, and hooks. I am already praying, meditating and asking,even contacting their Higher Selves. And please don't bother to thank me for this.
For its all apart of lending a helping hand and teamwork which is how the True Light/Love operates.

In addition, don't try to ask me not to do this, or to send you Light & Love, for again, other peoples intentions that you seem to disregard, is also how the Cosmos truly operates, with or without your permission I will continue. Love & Light, underscored to Infinity & Beyond. Positive intentions and Love work whether or not the person receiving is open to recieving, in unexpected moments and in perfect timing, on time.


edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
True spiritual wisdom of the highest order can not be given from man to man, its not something that can be passed onto another without distortion. There is purpose in the fact that the highest order of understanding, must be sought through a personal path.

One must be willing to 'go alone' and not lean on another for 'truth' in Spirit. There can not be true understanding of things of Spirit unless the being 'seeks' things of Spirit on their own will.

Which is why I dont think anything has been controlled or 'taken' from us. I dont think progression has been halted. Things of Spirit can and always have been, in a place that it can be found if one is seeking.

The lies and distortions have their place, they are markers that show a being is only ready for 'so much'. If a being can not see past the distortions, this shows what they are ready for and what they are not.

Things of Spirit have not been hidden and are in a place that they can always be found. This is the beauty and the perfection of Spirit.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I want to bring up the whole issue of Merging because it is very very important to understand what is happening here from a spiritual viewpoint.

To begin with, the Tree, is often spoken of by the mystery schools. Well the only Tree you belong to is Higher Self. And, Higher Self is Future Self, so normally, you do not merge with Higher Self. The only exception is if you are a Function of Higher Self, which means you are still consciousness/soul/light. But, when you're assignment is complete, you will wake up as yourself again. That reminds me of my friend, the seeker_713g's nde, where he merged with Higher Self, in his long nde experience in the halls of light, outside the cosmos, past his review. And that is not losing identity, rather he became more fully himself again!!!!!!! He so strongly yearns to return, and feels like a sliver of self here. He lost nothing, did not lose identity, gained from the experience.

Merging is not the normal way to progress. We, the Family of Light, only progresses via development of Love and understanding yearning for true equality and empowerment of all, and learning to get along, team work, even wtth those of differing views, truly sending love into negativity. We grow our light, bigger, our consciousness bigger, with positivity.

The negatives stuck in this system, and in the Eye of Horus group, the Old Empire group, that which has caused so much war in the cosmos itself, and is the Love of Power Group versus the Power of Love, that group tries to circumvent natural progression. This also can be compared to AI! Some are soul and trapped for a while, but even so, it is still temporal. Even a kazillion/trillion years in No Time, is the blink of an eye. But for us here, its a very long time.

The ones who refuse to see love, and create a very patriarchal, macho, old boys club, ruthless, murderous, system of pryamid school, power to the few, advancement, do not advance far!

They can't leave lower levels, are confined to perhaps 5d, or whatever dimensions we use, these themselves are not actually accurate. This is a cosmic school with infinite space-time channels based on orbits of moons and planets around stars, and astral/density channels. So.......the 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d-9d idea is actually just a human concept.

True negative channels end not too many channels above this one.

Naturally, the ones digging their heels in refusing to see the truth of love and equality and power to the many, wish to progress as well.

They deal with black magick ceremonies. Their law of attraction, manifesting en envisioning, is like spells, and they write them on stone even and bury them for long lasting consequences for everything including color and language is harmonice, and coding to this matrix. They commit mass sacrifice and murders to open portals and channels. They try to force merging to increase their energy and consciousness.

But really, there is no such thing, and even that is temporal, and does not last, but still is a really hard lesson to learn for the one tempted into this.

Negative entities only have power over us if we are not following love and positive paths.

We really need to learn to give gifts to each other. Its about giving to others. And reaching the next grade in Love.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


By the way, the Spirit is preparing me to stay with Earth....I dont worry with it, I have no fear of it. Im not going to follow another man's heart no more, I have finally found and understood what is needed from me. I would not of found this purpose by listening to other people.


Peace to you,

LV


GAIA is leaving with me, so the spirits you are talking to are Archons gl with that.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I want to bring up the whole issue of Merging because it is very very important to understand what is happening here from a spiritual viewpoint.

To begin with, the Tree, is often spoken of by the mystery schools. Well the only Tree you belong to is Higher Self. And, Higher Self is Future Self, so normally, you do not merge with Higher Self. The only exception is if you are a Function of Higher Self, which means you are still consciousness/soul/light. But, when you're assignment is complete, you will wake up as yourself again. That reminds me of my friend, the seeker_713g's nde, where he merged with Higher Self, in his long nde experience in the halls of light, outside the cosmos, past his review. And that is not losing identity, rather he became more fully himself again!!!!!!! He so strongly yearns to return, and feels like a sliver of self here. He lost nothing, did not lose identity, gained from the experience.

Merging is not the normal way to progress. We, the Family of Light, only progresses via development of Love and understanding yearning for true equality and empowerment of all, and learning to get along, team work, even wtth those of differing views, truly sending love into negativity. We grow our light, bigger, our consciousness bigger, with positivity.

The negatives stuck in this system, and in the Eye of Horus group, the Old Empire group, that which has caused so much war in the cosmos itself, and is the Love of Power Group versus the Power of Love, that group tries to circumvent natural progression. This also can be compared to AI! Some are soul and trapped for a while, but even so, it is still temporal. Even a kazillion/trillion years in No Time, is the blink of an eye. But for us here, its a very long time.

The ones who refuse to see love, and create a very patriarchal, macho, old boys club, ruthless, murderous, system of pryamid school, power to the few, advancement, do not advance far!

They can't leave lower levels, are confined to perhaps 5d, or whatever dimensions we use, these themselves are not actually accurate. This is a cosmic school with infinite space-time channels based on orbits of moons and planets around stars, and astral/density channels. So.......the 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d-9d idea is actually just a human concept.

True negative channels end not too many channels above this one.

Naturally, the ones digging their heels in refusing to see the truth of love and equality and power to the many, wish to progress as well.

They deal with black magick ceremonies. Their law of attraction, manifesting en envisioning, is like spells, and they write them on stone even and bury them for long lasting consequences for everything including color and language is harmonice, and coding to this matrix. They commit mass sacrifice and murders to open portals and channels. They try to force merging to increase their energy and consciousness.

But really, there is no such thing, and even that is temporal, and does not last, but still is a really hard lesson to learn for the one tempted into this.

Negative entities only have power over us if we are not following love and positive paths.

We really need to learn to give gifts to each other. Its about giving to others. And reaching the next grade in Love.



You are speaking to Archons you will see when you dont ascend that you got decieved and those with correct knowledge do ascend, soon I shall open another seal and it will be marked by the website im working on this will be a calling to all those of true light to begin to gather in groups to give up jobs to move into communitys areas ,heart guides them so they are protected from what is to come, they will work together as brother and form strong bonds as extended familys this will be so.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee
 


Which is why I dont accept a apocalypse scenario or 'day of judgment for all idea.

I see no intervention that will 'fix' things or say 'time is up'. I totally disagree with what another poster on here is saying about how people that have not reached a certain level will go back to the first density. I think all are giving all the time they need and there is no pushing or forcing in a persona evolving in the mind complex. When all are ready for spiritual growth, they will find what they need to achieve to take steps in that direction. If they are not seeking such things, they are simply not ready for such things...and this is ok and meant to be that way.



I don't do the density thing - - too complicated for me. I use the image of a tall building with an elevator like levels in a video game (separating the physical game from the energy consciousness). As said - the Terra Papers ring true to me. Not saying word for word - - but the general concept.

Could there be physical events affecting earth? Absolutely. Scientifically - earth goes through cycles and has apparently flipped poles a few times. Also global warming (climate changes) are happening through out our galaxy. Is this the Apocalypse? No its natural cycles in physical.

In this modern generation humans talk about having their own space in their own homes. What happens if you need to bring other people or relatives into your home. Maybe they are of a different culture or religion. This is small scale - - just a single home - - control and "own space" disrupted.

Putting that on a global scale - - you can see there is going to be conflict - - a lot of conflict resulting in physical destruction of humans. Also the psychological and emotional affects. Is this the Apocalypse? No - this is just getting crowded and fearing loss of "own space".

On the energy consciousness side - - I think we probably recycle until we complete what we need to learn - - before moving to the next level.

Apocalypse? Only in the sense of natural progression in physical of loss of "own space".

In energy consciousness I do think energies are here to help evolve humans to the next level of understanding.



edit on 12-9-2010 by Annee because: SPELLING ERROR



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





GAIA is leaving with me


obikabey...

have a good one then



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


So, tell me again, are you from GLP?



edit on 12-9-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 

I started reading many pages of this thread by simple curiosity and don't know what is the Ra material so I have some questions for you:

Are you aware of the negative tone of your posts ?
Is the Ra (?) material written in the same manner ?
What is the first, second and third "density" ?

Could you please answer these questions (the last one in your own words) ?

Thanks in advance.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 





those of true light to begin to gather in groups to give up jobs to move into communitys areas ,heart guides them so they are protected from what is to come, they will work together as brother and form strong bonds as extended familys this will be so.



This is right. Using any sort of material outside of what you yourself have discovered through experience is, i don't want to say wrong, but, it isn't right.

Time to start letting go of everything, including what we THINK to be spiritual.


edit on 12-9-2010 by onequestion because: cause im cool



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent
 


There is no densities. Why would there be densities? There is only experience and self.

The TRUTH is that we are experiencing a process of becoming self aware. When i say self aware i do not mean aware of me and my individual self, i mean that we are IT becoming aware of ourselves through creation and experience.

A density is another level of experience or self awareness? It has nothing to do with density.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless
 


You speak info from the Nag Hammadi Codex, but don't realize that this information actually was the old egyptian sumar religion, and was the annanuki's control information. They tried to square the circle, or create 99.99........% of the infinity in this matrix. Make infinite finite. Of course its only a matrix, but this is also a system of soul traps.

I know me and who I am with some memories. I also recognize energies. I am aware of who Ra is and others as well, have buried under some strong fill in information as well.

You need to go within. Love & Light. You are in my heart. There are no coincidences in life, and we would not be having this conversation otherwise. Much peace. Things will turn out much better than you are thinking, for all souls here, though there is some diffuculties. The river of sorrow that flows through the cosmos is deep and fast, based on all the pain and suffering we go through.

Our job is to take our negatives and transform them into positive, and to release anything that would see another as less than whole, and less than inspired anew by Prime Creator and Higher Self. That way the river will become light and love. I don't know why I wrote that part to you, it just poured out, in any case, turn around the negative images, and transform into advancement for all. See everyone as advancing and turning within. You have to trust the light to speak to all within and all have their own wellsprings, and not to control any of them.





edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo
 


We're in a very different situation than most people realize, if they would only lift their heads out of the sand they would start to see. Many people here are very ready for a galactic situation, and most have already come from it, and been very galactic/space age, with science far beyond this reform/prison school's disclosed technology.

This planet has thousands of different races of ETs watching over it, living here, underground and under the seas. Many are living amongst the humans, some in human hybrid type suits, some in holographic suits. There are countless bases and stations in the solar system alone and countless patrols to keep certain types of negatives back.

The control of the planet and "un readiness" is due to lies and religious control and manipulation of the population by the various mafia lords, all hybrids themselves and all tied to ET.

The technology that has been given to the black ops and the work that has been done is not quite done for the reasons they think, and its actually alot more one sided. ETs have their own plans, and there are many plans for earth already, some negative, but most have various degrees of agendas and some of them coordinate.

According to the Higher Ups in the Cosmos itself, we have had our progression halted, and they were expecting humanity to have progressed. Instead we had technology withheld from the masses and always used against us to control us.


I agree with this in general (in physical "the game" (the school)). It does fit into the Terra Papers.

I do believe we have been contacted by off planet beings. I do for some reason believe we are about 10 years behind in planned schedule. I do believe there are working bases throughout our galaxy and humans are working off planet.

I do believe there are evolved spiritual beings trying to get human to evolve spiritually - - so we can move to the next level.

I separate who one is in energy consciousness and physical. When not in physical - - one is energy consciousness. However - - I also believe there are levels in energy consciousness. I do not believe just because you leave physical - - you automatically connect with the Creator or understand the full scope of all creations. I think one understands energy consciousness levels within their realm of creation by sub-creators.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Yes, there are some working to get us through this and even progress us, and there are some working with our black ops and the militia/controllers here will have their own surprises in the end. ET is above them completely. I was given information on how despite the work being done, and a misconception that they were neutrals, that this couldnt further from the truth. They were positives doing a role much akin to a UN worker going into a backwards, mafia run country and attempting to negotiate and bring about upgrades, and even having to do so on all sides so as not to disturb the power balances. Something the US doesnt truly realize. That all was not what it appear to be.

My main interest is that people are happy, free from all violence and lack of safety, for all to be prosperous. That we can progress. I have no fear of anything in the future, and only wish to go back home, when its time as it is.


edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, there are some working to get us through this and even progress us, and there are some working with our black ops and the militia/controllers here will have their own surprises in the end.


I don't agree anyone in government is being fooled. Greed and Power are the fools.



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Well its not really the gov. The black ops know a lot more than the leaders do, and only a few bloodlines. Vrill, the Nazi component, and also, some with ties to the middle east, such as the Rothchilds, and Saudi Arabia. There are only a few groups here, visible ones, that know very much. Surprisingly enough, some black ops know more than most bloodlines. They don't know very much.

Yes, most of the bloodlines, corporate heads, and gov are bought off with greed and power and trinkets and what they believe is akin to a regligion with them, and they are lied to and controlled.




edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

My main interest is that people are happy, free from all violence and lack of safety, for all to be prosperous. That we can progress. I have no fear of anything in the future, and only wish to go back home, when its time as it is.


What are the requirements for happiness?

And what is your answer for those who have everything and want more?



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


I remember being pulled into dreams where I had to deal with negatives and all I kept doing was reminding them they had to be happy again, surrounded with their family and true love, to walk in the sunshine, holding hands with their beloved, and to be surrounded by their team and friends and true loved ones.

When I am in contact or visited by the true positives and family that has watched over, I am lit up within by sure happiness, and feel guilty almost that so many others don't get the kind of encouragement that I've had, and immediately ask for others to receive this as well. I am so happy. Its all I can say, just light, love, happiness, flows within me, it is the light shining even stronger in my soul, piercing me with such joy.

Happiness is love, and family. Progression comes to mind.

To me its the Family and Team. We're all team players and live in wonderful Universal Understanding, plugged into each other, with our innermost thoughts and feelings understood, and we understand so well all others.


edit on 12-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I remember being pulled into dreams where I had to deal with negatives and all I kept doing was reminding them they had to be happy again, surrounded with their family and true love, to walk in the sunshine, holding hands with their beloved, and to be surrounded by their team and friends and true loved ones.


Good dream - - not reality.

In some Native American cultures the suicide rate and addictions are epidemic. No one is allowed to succeed or be better then the next person. Young people who go away to college then come back and try to help their tribe - - usually end up leaving because they can't affect change or progression.

What is your answer to correct the problem?




top topics



 
78
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

log in

join