It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Well, its pretty obvious you exist on all levels at once, as all thngs happen at once, but how you claim this means you must have a higher self I dont understand your reasoning.
Because the "Higher Self" is not a separate being, it's not a separate SELF from your CURRENT/PRESENT Self. Your current self and HIGHER Self are ONE AND THE SAME INFINITE ONE-1 SELF!!

All it would mean (not having a higher self) is that you never make it to that point in your journey where you become the higher self. Numerous things could take place which end you journey as "self" and never reach the stage the higher self is formed.

You speak of higher self being formed, never reaching a "stage", end of a journey etc.
It seems you are stuck within the paradigm of "time" with your reasoning. Just an observation on my end, no judgment meant here.

"never reaching a stage" - can't happen within INFITITY, because sooner or later ANY stage is reached within INFINITY, because infinity gives you ENDLESS opportunities to reach any stage.

"end of a journey" - There can't be an END to the journey of ''SELF'', because there is no end nor beginning within infinity. Again, Infinity is ENDLESS.

"higher self being formed" - in order for a higher self to be FORMED, there would have to be a BEGINNING,and since there is "NO TIME" and within infinity there is NO BEGINNING, then there is no "stage" at which a higher self can be formed. A higher self, like ANY part of SELF, always existed,always will exist, because there is No ''Time'' at which any part of SELF could have been created/formed.

Weather or not you have a higher self is based on what you do now, what choices you make.

So you think what I do now will determine whether I will exist in the "future"? There is no "future" ,because there is no "TIME" ,and where there is no time,there cant be an ending point. And if there is no ending point,that means the "Self" will ETERNALLY AlWAYS exist.

You always have choices about how you path will look, weather it goes all the way to higher self which then means you have one in the present or weather it doesnt is up to you.

You are looking at it all from the paradigm of "time". There is no difference between past,present and future, because all of these concepts are one and the same from an infinite/higher perspective. There is NO TIME, ''time" is an illusion of the brain. And since there is NO TIME, then ALL infinite versions of Self EXIST AT THE SAME TIME(where there is no ''time'' technically), and if there is a PRESENT SELF, then there MUST be a HIGHER Self, because both these Selves are the same, they are both part of the INFINITE ONE-1 SELF!!
If a PRESENT SELF would not have a HIGHER SELF, then the PRESENT SELF itself could/would NOT exist either....

Originally posted by Valeri

....since ALL LAYERS/LEVELS OF SELF EXIST AT THE SAME "TIME"(where there is NO TIME technically)

THE UNDERLYING POINT OF ALL OF THIS IS THIS :

Your present/current self , as well as your higher self, as well as your lower self, as well as ANY PART OF SELF is ALL an unseparable part of THE SAME SELF!!! ...which is the INFINITE ONE-1 SELF..it is all YOU, ONE WHOLE UNSEPARABLE!!! YOU.

All parts of you are unseparable, no matter on which level/stage the current self may be, and ALL PARTS of your SELF are UNSEPARABLE because there is NO TIME!!
If any part of you would CEAZE to exist, then ALL PARTS of you would ceaze to exist, because within "NO TIME" there is only ONE YOU, the INFINITE WHOLE UNSEPARABLE ONE-1 SELF/YOU!!

P.S. For those who might be afraid to "ceaze to exist", don't be, it's not even a possiblity. Because if there ever came an "end point" to your existence, then you would have NEVER existed at all, because there is a thing called "NO TIME"(from a higher/infinite perspective) within which everything happened ALREADY(including ''end point" of your existence).
By that logic you would not exist right now, or ever...because it ALREADY HAPPENED, momentarily, INSTANTLY, in no time at all( since "time" is an illusion of the brain). And yet, here YOU ARE! So no worries, happy evolution kids/folks/family, make it a positive one.

reply to post by Annee

Not sure I understood you here.

Why what ? Why would the souls/pieces of ONE learn and go through epxeriences ? I don't quite understand it either,seeing as I don't agree with some of the fundamental basics of the "Law of One" myself. But the basic idea was just given by me in my last post to you, here:

....living life and experiencing everything/anything for the sake of that ONE being/intelligence( that we ALL are pieces/fragments of) in order to LEARN about ITSELF.

I asked you to read the 2 posts on page 25 in order to better understand what the "Law of One" is, what kind of thinking pattern it represents. And also how I ONCE felt about it...before I found many holes in it, and overall lacking in the notion of the "Law of One".

I'm not sure you have read my previous posts in this thread though, because I explained much of this already.
I recommend reading my posts in this thread to better understand it all.
(If you have read them, then I apologize, for it simply seemed to me that you haven't, based on your questions)

edit on 9/8/2010 by Valeri because: correction of grammar mistakes

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Lol, one doesnt always talk as though there is no time, just as I say "back when I was young" as a figure of speach it makes sense to refer to the timline as past and future and hence it right throughout language.
The reason I stated all things happen at once at the start of post was because its annoyingly painfull to use a convoluted form of speech that always holds the basis that there is no time, our language was built around the illusion of time.

To your reply, all is possible. It is possible people dont have a higher self. Its possible some dont finish thier journey in this "type of jouney".

Everything exists in infinty, people without higher selves must exist,

My signature.... you really saying its impossible for a being with no higher self to exist?

...... then you must be saying the universe is only finite.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I asked you to read the 2 posts on page 25 in order to better understand what the "Law of One" is, what kind of thinking pattern it represents. And also how I ONCE felt about it...before I found many holes in it, and overall lacking in the notion of the "Law of One".

Sorry - I don't "work" that way.

I'll just absorb as "time" goes on.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

To your reply, all is possible. It is possible people dont have a higher self. Its possible some dont finish thier journey in this "type of jouney".[

Everything exists in infinty, people without higher selves must exist,
Actually NOT EVERY NOTION exists in infinity. FOR EXAMPLE... "Existance is finite" - this is one notion/statement that CAN'T and doesn't exist within INFINITY. for it would be make existence finite, if such a statement was possible/correct.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE : "There is ONLY ONE Creator being within Existence,who created everything,including existence itself" - another statement that is IMPOSSIBLE within INFINITY, because NOTHING ever had a beggining within "no time" and infinity, and so NEVER could ONE being create ANYTHING,because "creation" presumes a "start point",which is ABSENT within "no time" and infinity.

There are other things that are impossible as well within Infinity btw.

My signature.... you really saying its impossible for a being with no higher self to exist?
Yes, this is another example of something that is IMPOSSIBLE within "no time" , because since there is NO TIME,then a soul either always existed,or NEVER existed, there is only ONE SELF,the INFINITE ONE-1 SELF! , all the lower,current,higher selves are unseparable parts/pieces of this ONE INFINITE SELF,that it is comprised of, due to there being no time, all the selves are just PARTS of this ONE-1 Infinite Self.
IF there was an ABSENCE, an END, of OF ONE PART, an ABSENCE/END of a "Higher Self" PART, then that would signal an END to the INFINITE SELF, and if there is an END to the INFINITE SELF, then that END of ones SELF would occur INSTANTANEOUSLY !!! and Newsflash!
, your CURRENT/PRESENT SELF is PART of your INFINITE SELF.
So IF your HIGHER SELF ever ceazed to exist, your INFINITE SELF would also ceaze to exist, and since your CURRENT/PRESENT SELF is PART OF YOUR INFINITE SELF, then your CURRENT SELF would ALSO CEAZE TO EXIST RIGHT AWAY,INSTANTANEOUSLY! ( Not sometime in the "future", the present self would ceaze to exist INSTANTLY! )

...... then you must be saying the universe is only finite.
Don't confuse the terms FINITE and IMPOSSIBLE, 2 different things. There's quite a few things impossible within infinity,some of which I already mentioned above.
INFINITY does include INFINITE POSSIBILITY, but within it's own laws, and the laws are in place automatically, so there are no PARADOXES. The laws are "law of no paradox" type laws.

All I want is for you to open-mindedly CONSIDER all the posts I've made in the last 2 pages or so, not to go in reading them with you own mind made up about it all,but to just ponder and consider what I've said for yourself,within. See if any of it resonates with you actually. This can only be done if you read it open-mindedly, setting aside your own "truth" for the time of reading. Please try this. And if,after you've done reading, you still didn't resonate with the info provided, then feel free to set it aside and ignore it. I have nothing against that.
Every one of us has his own path to walk. I did it my way,you did it your way,we all did it our way.

I respect your point of view on all of this either way, even though I myself can't agree with you on the basis of the concept having holes for me.

Peace,
Valeri

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

You really have a grasp of what Quantum and Infinity means.
Its wonderful, never ending progression, amongst loving family. Of course we have to get past these tests first. Higher Self is you, the very same you, you are now, except this is your Future, in you infinite journey. And we've all made it out, out this universe, into Beyond/Heaven, whatever you call this, with unending journey as self ahead, in Family, amongst Friends.
There are no negatives past lower levels in this cosmic school/universe.

People who don't pass the lower tests of Love And Equality don't progress as negatives. Their Future Selves keep sending them back, and some have purging to do. All Higher Selves are positives.

We're here to learn to love.

One day, we bump the entire line of our future ahead by progressing, and we become the guides of the "children", our past selves to us now.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: Curious how your edits are being done and reason is my thyroid means I have to edit constantly.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

If someone had no Higher Self, they themselves would not exist as consciousness. Infinity means, that everything in it is infinite, and that means all inanimate energies recycle endlessly, without beginning or ending, ie. a toaster, and all consciousness progresses by default. Because with enough tries everyone makes it eventually, in learning, and because the very metaphorical "second" that someone was consciousness (which can not be determined infinity and no time) makes them unending consciousness, without beginning or ending, equal to the very unimaginable size (again metaphorical for infinity is endless and has no size) of Infinity Itself. Everyone of us stretches in both directions and = infinity itself. If you can ask if you exist you have consciousness.

This means if someone ever once experienced consciousness, they have Highly Advanced, Highly Progressed, Future Selves filled with wonderful love and grace, creating infinite worlds, universes, schools, and guiding the younger. Instant. No one exists without a Higher Self. If you are, and think you are, your stretch endlessly, and each clip is another you.

Consequently we are all profoundly equal. Can you think why? In infinity? Infinity equalizes everyone, there is no parent or child, except your Future Self.

Only controllers try to make pyramid systems out of religions or spirituality.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'll kick my higher self's ass for not bailing me out of here. Would that be a paradox?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I'll kick my higher self's ass for not bailing me out of here. Would that be a paradox?

How about I kick yours and you kick mine and we bail ass like an Andretti.

Worth a shot. We can paradox together.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I guess I have some differences in thought about this 'infinity' in that we just 'experience' for ever and ever. There would be no point of 'needing to learn things' with infinity....for there would be no point in 'building up to something' when there is no 'something' (fine tune point) to build up to or reach.

I see there is purpose in learning and that the learning is needed because it leads somewhere. I see the Spirit of life having a mechanical process of cycling itself for purification reasons. Something that is perfect, must stay perfect. Just as the seeds form in the Earth, the Sun and water amongst other things help that seed grow, the seed becomes a tree and bears fruit....that fruit then becomes nutrient for a energy form and then the seed in the fruit then returns somehow through a energy form, back to the Earth whence in came from....cycling again, its a process, its mechanical, its the snake eating its own tail.

Even though the Spirit is infinite....I see the energy forms that is uses for its purification processing to not be infinite. To a degree....we are a part of that, always, for we, were a part of the sifting and measuring of the Spirit for its purification.

Lets take the ripples in the pond idea. Yes, we are all ripples in the pond, all being a equal part and influence on the pond...but is the pond itself infinite? I see only the energy within the pond as being infinite, for it will go on, even after the pond is dry, to another energy form, be it in the air through evaporation, be it the ground, ect.... and even that air and ground is not infinite...for it will (the energy within it that is) will emanate into another energy form.

I think that there is a exhale and inhale of the Spirit of life...just as there is in us, within nature around us, just as the heart intakes blood and then sends blood back out into the body....I think there is a process that circles itself back around. Meeting itself, back to a point where it began or where it once was....going from purified....to sifting itself out, to remain and again being purified, through the process of energy forms existing.

Im on the fence with saying that things of nature (grass, water, organisms, trees) have a 'higher self' or are a part of a 'higher self'...for I think things of nature that are not conscious, are the offerings of Spirit (tools) to aid the process of purification of the forms that are conscious. Yes, we can learn from rocks even....I know this...but its because the Spirit is in the rock, being perfect in the rock...and all things of Spirit can teach us about the Spirit within us.

Lift a rock, I am there...cut the wood, you will find me. I do not think such wise words are talking about a higher self...and I think these words go much deeper then any Earthly mother or cosmic father...I think even Earthly Mother and Cosmic Father are not a final infinite stage of Spirit, but a form of Spirit, that will emanate back to Spirit, in purification. I dont think there is any energy of life that is without this Spirit...and I think the Spirit has to offer itself to emanate into 'forms'....be it a mother earth sphere, be it a Universal form of movement and evolving. I think there are always Universes and I think while some are 'being' some are collapsing and some are bursting forth anew again....always. In this idea, I can see infinity....but I dont think that infinity is individuality at all....its only in Spirit, which is Holy and perfect...that infinity is for and can be.

Being frank...without meaning any ill will...I think its the ego of beings that things we MUST be infinite as beings forever and ever...for they just cant fathom having to CHOOSE to let go of the idea of SELF at some point.

I would love to get some feedback and I will take no offense from those that still support the differing ideas. Im just sharing for the sake of discussion amongst some great beings of light here and now.

If we are to learn....there must be purpose in learning....if there is purpose...then there is a 'point' to try to reach somewhere along the way that the learning was needed for.

One of the things I really feel strong about is the idea that existence in itself (forms of energy) is all based on 'offering'. The Spirit offers itself...and in the circle (snake eating its own tail) the vessels of energy that the Spirit became of....must offer itself back. I think this is the lesson...and this lesson is the very mechanics of the workings of 'purifying' what is perfect, or 'keeping' what is perfect, purified.

I think with the very blueprint of the Universe, the design holds the 'word'....this word shows us...recycling. It shows us orders and cycles. It shows us to and fro. It shows us in and out. It shows us leaving from source and returning to source. Now the cycle itself...can be a infinite processing, always happening over and over and over....never ending, never having beginning....but just being what it is and needs to be.

To some I probably make no sense...but for what ever reason...my path is teaching me of reasons to let go of the self...to see that the deepest part of 'me' is the Holy Spirit that is within me, and only THIS part of me, is what is infinite. The Spirit of life in the grass is also just as infinite...but its also, ONE with the Spirit that is within me, they are of the same ONE, same source...and will always be of that source. My body, this mind complex, my soul group, my higher self....all of those things are just tools for the Spirit to process and sift and measure out, for the mechanics of purification.

I think some get caught up in the 'free will' idea in that one day...we can just create what ever we want...what ever we desire. There is no purpose in creating things for 'wants and desires'....I think there is only emanating. Spirit moves into form...then forms emanate into other forms...and all of those forms must awaken to what the life is therein it...which is the same 'source' of all other forms around it....which makes it ONE with all life around it...and through understanding the purpose and need of purification....the self is then willing to let go of the self (for then its really the Spirit within seeing itself for what it is).

Posting late and is likely causing much ramble in my talking...

But I really think we are part of a recycling process of Spirit...and as individuals, beings, conscious separate existing forms...we are not individually infinite. I think the only destiny, that in the perfection of the design of the Spirit going through emanations....it will absolutely, return to itself, purified. And likely, it will all begin again....just as the seed sprouts again from the ground after it falls from the tree.

I think to really be and understand the STO path....you must let go (offer back) the 'self'.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Ok I dont understand what your on about, you contradict yourself so I thought you were going to say its a paradox but then you say there are no paradoxes.

You said

INFINITY does include INFINITE POSSIBILITY

But then say in another bit

that is IMPOSSIBLE within INFINITY

Do you wonder maybe the limited perpective being human just means you havent dicovered the possibility yet

Don't confuse the terms FINITE and IMPOSSIBLE, 2 different things. There's quite a few things impossible within infinity

But if something is not possible in infinite possibilities then there must only be finite possibilities, because there is a "missing" posibility yeah?

Dont take me the wrong way I honestly have no idea weather there are people without higher selves here on Earth or not, I just dont understand how you claim to know so so much about the universe that you can dare use the word "impossible" about it, usually i hear that word from the sheeple or the skeptic/dubunker.

For the moment with my limited human perspective im going to continue to assume there are many things in this infinite universe that are very strange and I used to think were impossible are actually happening, for example it being possible someone out there doesnt have a higher self. Untill I get my God like wisdom and know about all there is, im not gonna feel comfortable saying its not happening anywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

If the goal was to give up the self, why would we have selves to begin with? If the goal is to be one, why would we separate into individuals? I feel the end goal is not to be one, but to each have an individuality to commute with the Creator.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Jake

What exactly do you consider Life?

What does passing or not passing this game mean?

Please explain "elite level story line".

How and why are we being tested and for what?

Dear Annee

1. Let us take life like a giant school lesson that throws anything and everything at us as a man once said "What does not kill me, makes me stronger". So is this you are thrown a test or a important decision to make in life, so every time you make a choice it counts and not only the way you make it but also how as well. A child at school might fail a test and so he or she looks over what mistakes they made, then they see where the mistakes are made so they watch it. The tests in life can be passed not only by the decisions you make, but also if you realize where you made it wrong and how you could have changed it. Which then makes the person work on improving not to repeat that mistake and take the task in a new way. This is more of a simple way to explain it and put it together as a whole, the entire process is quiet complex which could take years to talk over. Sadly we do not have all the time in the world ^_^.......

2.When you do not pass the game you fail the level of the game, which is resulting in you repeating the level until the time you pass it.However, if you pass the game you move onto a new level and that new level is a brand new place of existence.

3. Elite level story line it is very hard to explain and understand I will merely put it on a simpler term of language that is not too complex. Elite level = Apocalypse Test, yes I know ahhh sudden reaction it's the Apocalypse everyone runs around in panic and chaos surrounds the world. That is not the point of what it truly is let us take Apocalypse as the final test before we graduate to the next dimension. As many know 3rd Density is objects and partially time, 4th Density is true time and 5th Density is spirituality. So as far as it goes the test is simple we are about to do a double skip into 5th Density as crazy as it sounds try to bear in mind. Many things in the world are pointing towards it and the messages are clear with the situations that are playing their role in our time.
A tip though nothing ends nor does anything begin for everything just existed as a source ^_^.......
Any how the Elite level will test us on love,teamwork,understanding and most of all if we are civilized enough to cope to not turn into a bunch of animals.

4. How and why are we tested is simple we endure through things in life like an accident or a number of problems we face. The answer for what we are being tested is simple dear Annee Divinity and True Light for that is the main focus of our family. They do help us through tests at times and we do not even realize they are there for us. Let me put it simply like this we are the little children playing in the playground and they are the older family members that insure our safety so that we do not get hurt or injured. How the little children put it is so we do not get a boo boo on our body while we play ^_^....

I tried to keep it simple and short for the questions would take a very very long time to fully write also quiet complex to write. As a man once said "Kiss" K= keep, I = it, S= simple, S = Silly. ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

Additional food for thought my friend when you said :

Level Unknown

The level is known and the horrifying thing is that we have been replaying this level over 7-8 times already and every single time we have failed. As far as it goes this is apparently the 9th time and to my understanding things have been going actually quiet better then the previous 7-8 times. So fingers crossed here ^_^

Just food for thought ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

If the goal was to give up the self, why would we have selves to begin with? If the goal is to be one, why would we separate into individuals? I feel the end goal is not to be one, but to each have an individuality to commute with the Creator.

Dear friend I thought I might answer if LeoVirgo does not mind.

Why do we have selves to begin with??

Is simply explained in this phrase "For the record, we have selves to begin with is because ourselves are the foundation of our growth. Like earth is for a seed a foundation to build its roots on and grow, so it ourselves are the same for they are our foundation to grow on and grow beyond that".....

Why would we separate into individuals?

Because we must grow beyond being just one and so we must understand that we are many in one. So each one of us individuals grows beyond being just 1 and then grows to understand more then we knew before. It is a learning experience we must grow through to understand who we truly are and where we belong.

The goal is to give up being one:
Yes. However, as I said before the Higher Self is our foundation and we are merely part of it for we are different to it. So we must grow on our own and understand things in ways that we are individually can learn from on a personal level. We can not be our past for we are part of the original all in infinity, yet many of us try to merge with our past. The goal is to be ourselves and at the same time we must learn on our own through out life, we can receive help from our Higher Self but the big tests are for us to pass. Not them because they already have passed it and it is up to us to do it this time.

Food for thought and a nice conversation ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Dear LeoVirgo

My good friend you are absolutely right a human being can learn more from a pebble in one year then reading a book for a whole year. Just go stare at a pebble and a whole new designed also mostly advanced world could be opened to you ^_^.......

If we exist there is a plan, if there is a plan there is a reason, if there is a reason there is a meaning, if there is a meaning there is a will. For all those things are absolutely right and the truth is, the reason is all around us within us. As a green little wise man once told the whole world "The Force is the energy that penetrates us it is within us and all around us". So we are looking at the Force yet we do not see it or understand it, as the bible and many other religious texts once said " For I can not see light for I am blind, I can not hear the words of Divinity for I am death to them.". This is absolute truth many do not yet see the true world around them for that world is being kept hidden from them. However, those that do see that world sometimes wish they would have never seen or head the truth, for that truth can make them see the truth in humanity and feel what they feel. In which the truth can be too complicated to understand and also too horrible to handle for an individual. Which raises a further question like, Is it really worth to know the truth? when it can make you regret it for life. ^_^

So there must be balance between life and understanding of what it is, we grow yet we at times do not realize what is behind the velvet curtain of the cinema. It is up to us to make the decision if to raise the curtain or not, so we must choose to find the truth or keep living a meaningless life of a lie.

Food for thought and fun to consider ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It is possible but I would rather not recommend it, because you will feel it ^_^

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Dear Polarwarrior

Oh everything is possible my friend, if you get 10 million kids to believe Pokemon are real ^_^.
You can sure as pickle be right that Pokemon would be created and trust me anything is possible if you get a enough of a large crowd to manifest it ^_^

Just food for thought and a funny conversation ^_^

Kind Regards.

Jake

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The very design of the process is within nature around us and the cycle of life that we see. Being for the order of purification. We see recycling all around us, a sifting of life/energy. The self of Spirit (which is ONE) needs to go through processing of purification, a sifting of its self....body complexes are just tools for part of this sifting. Mind complexes are just a part of this sifting. The Spirit complex (which is ONE) is the reason for this sifting. As the Spirit must offer itself to the process, so must we as 'selves' offer our self, back to the ONE self. The seed will make its way back to the Earth, through a process. Its really just self processing its own self. A oneness...but for now, we see it as a individual experience on this level.

The ONE separates into individuals for a purification process. Just as the workings and design of the Universe around us is very mechanical, so is the design and workings of the Holy Spirit that is within us.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Living a life of lies is not meaningless...for we all must travel many paths that are not to find the path that is. We learn from every path, every path offers us something, even if it is to just show us that a certain path, is not. If a being is not seeing the path that is, they are simply just not ready for it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I tried to keep it simple and short for the questions would take a very very long time to fully write also quiet complex to write. As a man once said "Kiss" K= keep, I = it, S= simple, S = Silly. ^_^

I never understand the need to complicate this.

Why do you think the Apocalypse is now? Every generation had their Doomsday believers. And they all believed events pointed to it being the time.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join