It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Yes, I know this is the main debate of the thread, but I have always known this, and Yeshua also taught this, unlike Buddahism.

Its also what Infinity does, your consciousness/soul/life is an infinite never ending, without beginning or ending reality. We don't merge with anyone, the only TREE we belong to is our Higher Self. And when we pass these tests of Love and Equality (infinity equalizes all, there is no One in the way some think, there is unity. For if you were to create a soul tomorrow by plucking a tiny portion of your infinite progressive soul, that increases and shines ever brighter as it progresses, then the "child" would also stretch infinitely, having no beginnign or ending, and be = to the infinity itself, and thus "child" and "parent" would be equal as well) we go home to our Family.

When we came in these tests, we said, be right be right back in a "sec", and a kazillion trillion years later in our time, here, we emerged, having the tests, back in that proverbial "sec" in No Time, and we've all made it out.

There are no negative Higher Selves. All negativity is confined to lower levels in this DVD player, holographic, construct school/mulitiverse.

All Higher Selves are the Future Individual Selves that have progressed in Love and Equality and they're guiding us now. They're the ones who passed the final exam here and made it back home, literally outside of this school technology, living hologram univese, which could be a flower in the garden of heaven for all we know but its also digital, full of Love and Grace!

In this hologram, the stars are the input systems, lasers erecting it and projectors, they are our collective consicousness and connected to the HS contact and Family of Light contact that takes place here. And eclipses are things that the negatives use to try and bring in negativity in stargates.

One day we will take the suns place, we will be the guides from the Beyond helping the new children who will be selves from the past, helping them pass the tests.

Higher Selves are our Future, and one day when we progress, teh infinite roll of film of our lives, bumps ahead. We take their place, and they the next ones place, and so on and so on it goes.

We never lose SELF!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In this Universe, Prime Creator, who is most understood cosmically by ETs, such as the ple'o'sha'n as Cosmic Mother, for it takes unity, love and equality (feminine energies) to pass the test, but who in reality, as all our Higher Selves are, represent both Mother and Father to us, is Creator of this School. This Universe that we are progressing in in tests is Her Creation. She is one of the Infinite Family of Light, in Highly Progressed Future State, ie. someone's Higher, Higher, Higher Self (don't know how many Higher's to add there).

Each of us, is creating our worlds in the Beyond, when we pass the final exam, our own paradise. Whenever we think of another, we are there. We have soul mates as well, and those who are very close who we have journeyed with.

In addition, there are infinite universes/schools and each of us, in our Future, Future, Future, Highly Progressed Forms are Prime Creators of those schools, we each have our own Creations/Schools.

All Parents who are Future Selves, serve children and toddlers, who are Past Selves, in this endless, never ending story of progression.

It takes an infinity and infinite universes and infinite worlds and infinite planets like earth, for an Infinite Number Of Souls, with Infinite Segments of their Infinite Lives to Progress and Pass Further ahead, though half are eutopians in comparison, for harsh dualities are negative states and not require to pass tests, they are only the outcome of the choices we make when confronted with sts and sto difficulites.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I say "we are all ripples in the same pond". Every ripple affects the next ripple. You can have some rogue ripple making a fuss - - but its still part of the pond and affects everything in the pond.

No matter how we ripple - - we are always "of the pond". Never separate.

Every energy impulse affects the whole (the pond).

Its important for me to always remember and understand - - I have independent thought and actions - - - but everything is connected energy that affects the whole.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The best picture I saw to represent the Infinite Family of Light, is fibre optics. Because in our truest form we are like orbs, and while individual we're still connected, psi, telepathy, love, energy even, much like the many branches of the vine that Jeshua speaks of, but individually always ourselves, and we travel forth as self, journey forth and do many many things. Even in No Time, there is the concept of sequencing of events and progression, so its a concept we all have.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

The best picture I saw to represent the Infinite Family of Light, is fibre optics. Because in our truest form we are like orbs, and while individual we're still connected, psi, telepathy, love, energy even, much like the many branches of the vine that Jeshua speaks of, but individually always ourselves, and we travel forth as self, journey forth and do many many things. Even in No Time, there is the concept of sequencing of events and progression, so its a concept we all have.

Fiber Optics are cool.

We are creating for the ONE - - because we are [of] the One - - his creation.

I don't know about Orbs (maybe) - that would imply form. But I like the Vine analogy.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Those who are aware of themselves with 'consciousness' are eternal 'souls' coming from Infinite 'light/intelligence/consciousness' that has always existed and will always exist hence 'ALL' souls have a higher-self or infinite-self if they did not then it would put an end to their existence and make them 'finite.' If this was the case they would seize to exist and would have never existed in the first place as ALL 'light/intelligence/consciousness' has always existed and will always exist being Infinite/Eternal without beginning or ending.

I would liek to add a simple notion to this, but one that was sort of hard to put a finger on for me for a long time.

Simply put, since TIME is a program put into and used by the brain to have an illusion of "linear" time, then TIME doesn't really exist from the higher/infinite perspective.
And Since there is NO TIME, every SOUL and thus each layer/level of that soul aka the INFINITE HIGHER SELF within the NO TIME eternal existence ALSO ALWAYS existed/exists/will exist.

If a SOUL on physical planet Earth right here would not have a HIGHER/INFINITE SELF, then...using the logic of NO TIME....he would seize to exist and indeed never would have existed in the first place like ET_Man already mentioned.
Think about it for a bit. Since from a higher/infinite perspective there is NO TIME, then your SOUL (which is YOU) exists on ALL INFINITE LEVELS/LAYERS of eternal existence ALREADY, AT ONCE!!

AND IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A HIGHER SELF,which is just ANOTHER LEVEL/LAYER of your INFINITE ONE-1 SELF/SOUL...well, if you didn't have a higher self, that means YOU WOULD NOT have a PRESENT SELF EITHER. Because in order for the PRESENT YOU/SELF to exist, You MUST also have a HIGHER SELF, since ALL LAYERS/LEVELS OF SELF EXIST AT THE SAME "TIME"(where there is NO TIME technically)
YOU CAN'T have a A PRESENT SELF without having a HIGHER SELF and THAT MEANS INFINITE LEVELS of a Higher Self, because ALL THOSE INFINITE LEVELS ARE YOU-1 within NO TIME!!

You are A INFINITE ONE-1 SOUL, infinitely spread out on infinite levels, but it is all YOU-1, your ONE infinite Self, simply on infinite levels.

I hope this simple,yet ''hard to put your finger on'' notion can be properly unserstood by as many as possible(realized for themselves! ). If one understands and realizes this for himself, I'm sure it will be clear for that Soul that you DO HAVE A HIGHER SELF, EVERY SOUL walking the EARTH has a HIGHER SELF. WITHOUT IT you would not exist RIGHT NOW,because within NO TIME,from an infintie perspective,you either EXIST on ALL INFINITE levels, or you DON'T EXIST AT ALL.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

And Since there is NO TIME, every SOUL and thus each layer/level of that soul aka the INFINITE HIGHER SELF within the NO TIME eternal existence ALSO ALWAYS existed/exists/will exist.

Does that mean creation has stopped?

We are now just playing the "game" with everything that already exists?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Please read this.

www.christian-mommies.com...

Its like straight from my own life.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

In a way the game is played but this is more then just a game. For this is the game of life dear Annee and many will not pass this game, because the level is about to turn into an elite level based on the game story line. So survival and our skills will soon be tested to see what we have learned through the other previous levels of the game.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by drive

Dear Drive.

Thank you for a good resource for people to ponder upon of search and understanding through the journey for their spirituality.

A Great Good Man once said for what humanity does not see is this:

"This one is for the record, Humanity does not see the link between God and the truth for the truth has been lost in the whirlpool of lies. God does not hate humanity for God is showing the greatest patience of all towards his children. What many religions do not understand is that there is a God but it is nor male or female, God is just energy something that has been and always will be. So when we label God to be male or female we are all wrong, when Yashuwa came to Earth he refereed to being the son of God. Which is the Cosmos,Astral or better known as the Universe, for his Mother was the Earth and he was one with it that is why he was not limited. Yashuwa was in fact Angelic and part of the Pleoshan race, for many do not see the link between spirituality that is why so many are lost. The Universe is the father and the Earth is the Mother, for the universe plants the seed here on Earth and The Mother Earth grows like a seed into a flower. This is the truth many do not see for we are amongst our Father and Mother but in over all we are in the presence of God. So no matter the name or gender or type there is just a God and it is infinite all you have to do is just look around you."

Drive I love that quote but at the same time I grow amongst humanity and see how truly lost many of us are. But what needs to be done will be done and everything happens for a specific reason. We do not know what plan is in stored for us, but whatever it is all we need to know is that the right beings are watching over us from above. Faith and believe is two different things yet all you need is to have some faith, that specific little bit of faith can go a very long way for everyone.

Kind Regards

Jake

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

In a way the game is played but this is more then just a game. For this is the game of life dear Annee and many will not pass this game, because the level is about to turn into an elite level based on the game story line. So survival and our skills will soon be tested to see what we have learned through the other previous levels of the game.

Kind Regards

Jake

What exactly do you consider Life?

What does passing or not passing this game mean?

Please explain "elite level story line".

How and why are we being tested and for what?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

If one understands and realizes this for himself, I'm sure it will be clear for that Soul that you DO HAVE A HIGHER SELF, EVERY SOUL walking the EARTH has a HIGHER SELF. WITHOUT IT you would not exist RIGHT NOW,because within NO TIME,from an infintie perspective,you either EXIST on ALL INFINITE levels, or you DON'T EXIST AT ALL.

Well, its pretty obvious you exist on all levels at once, as all thngs happen at once, but how you claim this means you must have a higher self I dont understand your reasoning.

All it would mean (not having a higher self) is that you never make it to that point in your journey where you become the higher self. Numerous things could take place which end you journey as "self" and never reach the stage the higher self is formed.

Weather or not you have a higher self is based on what you do now, what choices you make.

You always have choices about how you path will look, weather it goes all the way to higher self which then means you have one in the present or weather it doesnt is up to you.

edit on 8-9-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
By the way - - I have no idea what all this talk about Higher Self - Lower Self means.

All I know is "spiritual energy being" and a veiled energy being playing a character in a physical suit - - in a created world.

Level unknown.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

..to a self....to see if they have understanding of the need of service to others. How can we leave, our selves???? Read that again....if everyone here is a part of you, in Spirit, they are one with you...

Ah,So you are the "Law of One" believer I take it ? I' msorry if you've already said this on this thread,I didn't read al your posts on this thread yet. Just want to share a few ideas,which may be challenging for you to answer maybe,but it's jsut osmrething to think about.

And also, please read my own expeirences with the "Law of One" viewpoints,because I too believed exactly what you did,concerning the parts about being ONE literally,liek fragments of ONE Creator Soul/Energy etc. My 2 posts on all of this are on page 25,please read them to see where I'm coming from, if you have the time.

But I'll ask a few basics right in this post too.

Now, by your logic,each soul on earth is a puzzle piece/fragment/fractal of ONE WHOLE Creator being/intelligence, who sent out itself, by PIECES(souls) to experience life ,to learn from each and every experience etc correct?

In that case my first question to you would be this:

1) How many peices/souls are there that the ONE Creator being/intelligence sent out of itself to experience life ?

If your answer to this is a limited NUMBER,then consider this(also mentioned in page 25 posts of mine), when all these limited numbers of soul fragments of ONE WHOLE return/come back into the ONE Creator, then WHAT IS OUTSIDE THAT ONE CREATOR ? It's a valid question,because ANYTHING that consists of a LIMITED NUMBER of pieces(in this case souls) is also LIMITED,and in this case this ONE Creator being/intelligence/energy would indeed be LIMITED itself. SO using thta exact logic,there is DEFINTIELY soemthing outside/beyond the borders of this LIMITED ONE Creator.
So question is,what is outside that limtied ONE creator then ?

2) If your answer to question 1) was INFINITE pieces/souls then consider the following.
HOW can an INFNITE amount of ANYTHING EVER,even within eternity, how can an infinite amount of fractals/pieces/souls EVER come together/return back into ONE Being/Intelligence ? This is an impossibility,because an infinite amount of pieces can never come together,it has no ending to the number of pieces, and that which has NO ENDING can NEVER reach it's destination of COMING BACK TOGETHER into ONE being/intelligence.

SO I consider these 2 issues to only be SOME of the holes in this theory of "Law of ONE" ,where the ONE is taken literally.
The ONE we all are is not literal in the sense of being fractals/pieces of ONE being.

But every one of us has the right to their own stance and I respect yours,but do consider the questiosn I've raised,and please answer them if you can. Also please read my 2 posts on page 25 of this thread,where I put all the main holes of the ONE in its literal sense on the table there.

Nontheless, I agree on some of the other points you've raised in your reply to my original post to you, on this thread. Thank you for replying i nsuch detail, I appreciate your time you spent on writing that. I also agreed on the "ascension" parts you made,where you mention that wanting ascension is no different than "salvation" in religions in many ways and is a ''service to self" attitude in many ways as well. This I agree on,as well as some other parts of your post.
But please answer the questions I raised here and read 2 psots on page 25 when you can.

Thank You

Peace,
Valeri

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

not a game per say, I wouldn't call life a game. But from an INFINITE perspective, one could say YES , we are living lives that can be viewed from an infinite/higher perspective as already DONE/LIVED THROUGH, so from THAT viewpoint, the lives we live now are the past. But from our CURRENT point of view, we are making life/choises happen as we go along.

And creation never STOPS, because it never had a BEGINNING. STOP and START are concepts that only exist within the idea/illusion of "TIME", which is just a program in the brain. It might be hard to wrap/bend ones mind around it as ET_Man says. There is No Time, so everything has always existed and will always exist, INTO INFINITY.

Maybe this brief ex. can help explain:

For ex, When I die in this current body I'm in, when I die as this human personality I'm writing as on this thread right now...once I die, time ceases to exist, because time is just a program inside the brain,which is basically a computer, We, as souls, are operating with, while inside these containers/bodies. Now since time is a program inside the brain, and the brain died when I left the body, there is NO TIME anymore. There will come a "life review" after the body dies, to analyze the life I just lived through on Earth. Now, within this ''life review'' I will experience/see this previous incarnation/life I lived ,from cradle to grave.
Now, even though I have many "Years" of life ahead of me,CURRENTLY, in this body I'm in right now, I still already had a ''life review'' of this same life I'm living right now, because the "life review" and also any other opportunity to view this life as well as ANY OTHER lives I may have lived at one point,past lives etc.
I can VIEW and KNOW everything that occured in those lives, because at that point, as a soul, outside TIME(for it is only a program within the physical body), I am the HIGHER SELF of THAT version of ME that lived in the year 500 AD on planet Earth (FOR THE SAKE OF AN EXAMPLE), and the same way I am the ''higher self'' of the version of me who lived in the years 1989-20?? for example.
So YES, this life can already be viewed by my ''higher self''...and the "Infinite SELF" is just a continuation of the same logic for ETERNITY....Each higher self of me has his own higher self,and that higher self has his own higher self and BEYOND to Infinity.

To each Higher Self, all his previous experiences/lives are fully seen/remembered/viewed as memories/stuff that already HAPPENED for them. But to the ''Current/Present SELF'' EVERY CHOISE AND ACTION IS ALWAYS UNKNOWN and so we effectively have free will to do what we want to do. Even though our ''HIGHER SELF''(much like a time traveller from the "future") already knows/sees the decisions we are GOING to make and haven't made yet, from our CURRENT point of view.

I hope this made some sense.Thanks for reading

Peace,
Valeri

edit on 9/8/2010 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

,I am the HIGHER SELF of THAT version of ME that lived in the year 500 AD on planet Earth (FOR TEH SAKE OF EXAMPLE), and the same way I am the higher self of the verson of me who lived in the years 1989-20?? for example.
So YES, this life can already be viwed by my higher self...and the "Infnite SELF" is just a continuation of the same logic for ETERNITY....Each higher self of me has his own higher self,and that higher self has his own higher self and BEYOND to Infinity.

What happens if a person time travels (like from 500 AD to 2010 AD or reverse)?

edit on 8-9-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

..to a self....to see if they have understanding of the need of service to others. How can we leave, our selves???? Read that again....if everyone here is a part of you, in Spirit, they are one with you...

Ah,So you are the "Law of One"

Honestly - - not really sure what "Law of One" is all about. Never read it.

Oops! So that was addressed to LeoVirgo. OK - still I have never read it.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Annee because: Oops!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

It depends, are you talking about literal, physical time travel, inside a body container, with the ability to interact and change the past and those kind of things ? (from the looks of it you mean this I think)

Or do you mean "time" travelling outside any physical body ? If you mean this way, then you can visit ANY "time" period you lived in previously, and probably even visit and observe any "time period" that you did not live in on planet Earth etc. Since you are simply observing, then this is not a hard thing to do I imagine, if one truly desires this, as a soul.

But if you meant time travelling as a human being, then that is more complicated for sure. There comes the question is one capable of time travelling by will power alone, by the power of thought(unlikely for someone living as a human on Earth, though in certain cases POSSIBLE, for ex if the teachers/creators/family/Higher Self etc allow you to) or is one capable only by using a "time machine" ?!

I obviously don't have much knowledge on this otherwise. If I did I would be out there using such an opportunity to do a bit of "time travelling" myself.(as a human I mean)

reply to post by Annee

Well I explained the basics of it in that response to LeoVirgo. The fundamentals of it are that all souls are PARTS/PIECES/FRACTALS/FRAGMENTS of ONE Creator being/intelligence/energy. And that each piece/soul is just living life and experiencing everything/anything for the sake of that ONE being/intelligence( that we ALL are pieces/fragments of) in order to LEARN about ITSELF. I recommend reading my 2 posts made on page 25 of this thread for a better basic explanation on how I understood it ONCE. It might help clear things up.

edit on 9/8/2010 by Valeri because: correction of some grammar mistakes and clarification of some points

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I really do not understand what you are saying.

But - are you saying all souls were created in the beginning - - - and no new souls are or will be created?

We just all recycle through different versions of the "Life Game"?

edit on 8-9-2010 by Annee because: ITALICS

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well I explained the basics of it in that response to LeoVirgo. The fundamentals of it are that all souls are PARTS/PIECES/FRACTALS/FRAGMENTS of ONE Creator being/intelligence/energy. And that each piece/soul is just living life and experiencing everything/anything for the sake of that ONE being/intelligence( that we ALL are pieces/fragments of) in order to LEARN about ITSELF. I recommend reading my 2 psots made on page 25 of this thread for a better basic explanation of how I understood it.It might help.

For the sake of the One?

Why?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join