It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Bump up for my reading, later.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Where is ET Man?
I used to keep regular contact with him via email.
Then he just disappeared! No trace.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, something just occurred to me, but can't write on the other thread, Warnings From the Benevolents.

He was right. And like was said outright on his various threads including that one, and to me, it was in code. You certainly couldn't spill it out and be safe. And it takes military background, some black op information most likely. Won't press that part of this post.

However, ISIS. Using the terms IS IS frequently in sentences. Colorado airport. Dark Horse. Karma brought though we'll have disagree on that for the ones who deserve the karma, the top echlen, they seem pretty happy folk. But the metaphoric dark star, gravity star.

ISIS is egyptian/babylonian, known by older names and connected to Horus. There is absolutely no way that this metaphoric personage or entity would ever be invoked or associated with a strict fundamental sharia type rebel renegade group, as they would consider such a term SATAN, and illuminati, which it most certainly is in this connotation.

CIA/Saudi/Brotherhood/ISIS. And this is also related to Mercury. This week, ISIS everywhere, a full moon and Fri 13 with Mercury in retrograde.

www.whale.to...

“I am Isis, Queen of this country. I was instructed by Mercury. No one can destroy the laws which I have established. I am the eldest daughter of Saturn, most ancient of the Gods”

The dark star, sol of old, is Saturn. The dwarf.

All of that coded.

I hope no one ever gives up their guns. Mexico, and South America seem to be invading by invitation right now, and we don't really know what is going on.

But think its this, his warning.

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J

If this is it, and its very coordinating information right now, these dots connect firmly. Then this is a rather large plan that is intended to affect many different areas at once, not just the middle east.

Also, I was worried about the sacrifices for Fri 13, and they've been beheading children and families almost to Baghdad this week, take it that is our illuminati's hand.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I want to bring up karma. There are only a few methodologies that would implement something that is not from Goodness and Love, not from Higher Ups/God.

1. the possible AI machine universe, simulation. Which is brought up alot in this thread. But, from that perspective if true, would say this, whereas the PTB may see this as a neglected, abandoned piece of equipment universe, everyone here fallen perhaps, I'm really not sure if this is their real premise or just a guess based on various things I've read.
So, mechanisms set up in the universe that are interactive: ie you do more Good, more Good can access, you do more Bad, more Bad can access, could be hijacked by the elite. So their constant abuse of resources, nature, animals great and small and humans, and constant rituals lower earth's status and frequency but also bring in the Bad.

Well, the equipment IS NOT ABANDONED. Its more like a movie we're all in school watching, metaphorically and Teachers are surrounding them and us nonstop. Not abandoned, and they all got their F's.

2. the other possibility with karma, which again, isn't true, no being of Goodness would ever operate such a concept.

But the leaders here might. The fallen renegade Ets that have the world carved up might. They may sit around on a huge panel, deciding how to dump more and more "karma" on people and regions, and then the other side says, OK then its my turn to call in the chips. Good the other side says, that fits in with our plans to crash the middle class and impose rule of law/corporate fascism and depopulate.

So the agents/angels of karam are their black ops and the gods of karma are the world's mismanager who were handed their F's.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq

edit on 13-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ET_MAN

Unfortunately, I am way past due on the whole H_H message/topic. Somehow I was put into contact with the message via another website. Interestingly enough this happened just within a couple of weeks or so of my joining this site. I thought the OP (H-H) to be rather eloquent,concise and controlled in his delivery of his message. While I have never heard of the Ra material or Law of One, I am definitely interested in checking it out. One thing I thought of regarding his "predictions" after reading his post concerned the introduction of a "New Currency", sometime in late 2008 or 2009. Immediately I thought of the Bit Coin. With a little research I found on Wikipedia "Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system" paper was introduced in November of 2008 by one Satoshi Nakamoto and in January of 2009 the bitcoin network came into existence. Coincidence? Synchronicity? Perhaps the only one of his "prophecies" to have the appearance of validity. I'm sure the great minds on here have already discovered this little correlation. If so, I'd like to be directed to post on this matter. Many things resonated with me regarding his disclosure, such as all of us being one and immortal and of course life being an illusion. what really struck a chord was the emphasis on recognizing the one in all that you perceive as being self. Personally, I've been working on this for a while, coming out of an illuionary victim mentality it's been difficult. But, my spirit "get's it". Truth is a subjective thing. Just as there are many paths that lead to the ultimate destination, it is our discernment that should lead us. Most institutions, science, religions etc. tell you not to trust your "instincts", or "feelings" for direction and guidance and after many years of trying to navigate through life following that advice and through hindsite, of course, I've come to conclude that within me is a guidance system that will not ever steer me wrong, IF I but, listen and heed it. Interesting, potentially enlightening, definitely thought provoking discourse for sure. Glad I came across it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Another observation while reading the HH page. None of his prophecies from September 10, 2008, has become true.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009,

Have you considered the advent of the Bit coin. Introduced in NOV 2008 by S. Nakamoto? By January of 2009 the Bitcoin network came into existence with the release of it's first open source bitcoin client and the issuance of the first bit coins. Through ups and downs this has been recognized now as a form of currency. Coincidence? synchronicity? or perhaps something more is at work here.

edit on 9-9-2014 by jayna because: Incorrectly thought if it was a response thread it would post closer to the beginning of the thread...sorry can I just delete it?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I know this reply will not seen by many but, I must put it out there.

He did not want to predict anything. He told you there are probability/possibility tendencies. The future is not set. (Well, it is, but ONLY from the point of view of the Creator - for an explanation see unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.co.uk... )
He ONLY makes those predictions because some questioners insisted, to prove himself. So he did what they asked: made predictions. If all you can focus is the stupid predictions, then maybe you deserve not "getting" the rest of the message. Even the Law of One material states clearly the no soul, no matter what density, can see the future, even though they know time is an illusion, and all there is an eternal moment of NOW, an even though they can time-travel, especially when residing in time/space. HH had been provoked - he gave what they asked. If you're smart enough you'll ignore it and move on - while others don't get it and get caught up.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

Actually, I thought that much of the material was interesting and some of it did resonate with me as I explained above. My point, was to emphasize that it may be hasty to diminish, the value of what he spoke of, simply based on perceived inaccuracies in his prophecies. That would be like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. A wise person doesn't just accept any and everything as truth, even the Buddah said to question everything, even what he says, before one concludes it to be truth to them. While it's probably not the most popular opinion, I'm am of the opinion that, there are many paths to truth. Each individual has to navigate (discern) the path for themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What the???
an ET man thread revived?
OMG the Apocalypse is surely near

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

apparently I #'d up posting on this subject huh? Guess, my reading between the lines isn't too good today...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jayna

apparently I #'d up posting on this subject huh? Guess, my reading between the lines isn't too good today...

hey no worries.
do a history on ET man.
read his benevolants thread in his posts section..
its is quite the theatrical view into his world

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

As soon as I read your post, I ran and did just that, thus the "I #'D up..." statement. Newby and just slowly learning how to navigate all this stuff. I'm not very computer savy. Duh. I don't even have an Avatar yet
And am having problems using the quote thingee above...I'm just a mess lol. So forgive my faux pas or at least look the other way...it's okay if you act like you don't know me lol I WOULD! LOL. Oh well thank you for your kindness and encouragement. Good day

Psssst...Have you by any chance seen my tinfoil hat?
edit on 14-9-2014 by jayna because: add-on

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jayna

One of the things he wrote to me just before he disappeared from the forum was to read up on Lou Baldin/Sleeper's site, because he's mainly got things right.

www.ufolou.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jayna

I think the reason HH gave false predictions was perhaps a deliberate move in order to discredit himself, after all, as HH themself says -

Another difficult issue with channeling, is that you can start off recieving a Positive entity, and if you are not very perceptive in your discerment and careful in your protection when identifying an incoming channel, you can get a Negative one that pretends to be positive, but gradually slips in more and more misinformation, having gained your trust. The ones that give you precise dates and times are nearly always ones to avoid. Positive entities will not give a date and time. Negative ones will do, so they can set you up for a fall. Once you're tricked into predicting dates and times, and they don't happen, they've succeeded in putting out the Light of your message, as no one will see any credibility in you.

So then, isn't it possible that HH, as a self-described negatively polarized entity, included information that was either patently false, or perhaps very subject to change as a way to discredit his own message? Why would they do this?

Well, HH stated that they desire a negative harvest for themselves, but it seems very clear that if one applies the knowledge within The HH Material, that it could very well lead one to seek a service-to-others path. So perhaps although they may wish for us to have a positive harvest, it is necessary for them to achieve a negative harvest, hence the lying and misdirection mixed in with the more salient and positively-polarized information.

Just a thought, although I could be wrong, as it has happened in the past.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
OK will post this because its something that needs to be considered, and put on a shelf and pulled out from to time.

ET_MAN made a thread warning of a disaster, that was coded. He spoke of a brown dwarf and then said it was a metaphor and something else, and consistently posted this. But also he kept using the words, IS, in one sentence and then IS right below or similar. I kept saying why is he posting ISIS, and then referencing a brown dwarf star, which by the way is also in a sense referencing Sirius B, or ISIS again.

Well this last year sort of reveals the code.

Now, Sleeper, Lou Baldin has a very interesting book, that stirs quite the pot on soul memories, relating to the history of the solar system, and Tiamat planet, that he calls Man, and Mars. It was too serpent race sided, they didnn't give humans their eutopia, humans were telepatic and advanced and remembered everyone was soul family and earned that eutopia. Nonetheless, despite the details that were off in that that other side was an enemy to peace, love (they consider it weakness) and progression (they can't, they prefer to lord over lower realms than rise above and keep on learning), and FREEDOM.

The so called prison planet earth, is partly true that people are not rising above this lower mind, or quickly get overwhelmed by the lower frequency here, however, it was a prison planet for the old empire. In otherwords, the Bad Guys threw the good guys in prison. You know the freedom fighters who were defending themselves.

And that isn't the same thing. By any means.

What was also put in the book I read, since he has military background and black op type concerning ufology and crashed retrievals, etc. So carefully looking through, the thing that really leaped out was:

planet of man and all the outposts and bases of humans was destroyed by the serpent race with flesh eating or destructive bacteria.

BP! They used a synthetic self replicating bacteria, that eats carbon and everything is made of carbon. And hiding in the interior doesn't really work as they feed lifestock and chickens fish oil.

And here in the interior, semi desert, for the first time in my life, the snow that fell, our first snowfall, smells like fish. Common at the coast, not common here.

Sleeper and ET_MAN share alot of common knowledge and both say pixie dust. I pay attention to things written by either them, in fact, had quite an inner connection to my Source and lots of downloads of info, just being nudged by so many of the posts.

Possible clues, and need to be considered that something like this may be up, and the rest may be distractions. The Rockerfeller, Rothschild connection to coexit and the synthetic additive is also known.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Threats to this planet, Isil, and fundamental extremism, and coexit, or their synthetic carbon eating bacteria that is self replicating.

Sounds like quite an end game.

They are extremely ruthless and self centered with no empathy, torturing and harming others means nothing to some of these beings, who are ruling this planet.

And they don't need us, not even 500, 000, or 1 million. They've been cloning humans for nearly a century, if not more. They have seed banks and ARKS on every DNA sequence they want. Think about it.

Revelation 9/11: The Destroyer. This is what they are and do.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hello all. This post probably doesn't belong here as it is kind of an introduction but I shall post here nonetheless.

For the past 4 or 5 years I have been steadily falling deeper into depression which has led to being plagued with negative thoughts about my life and future. Until recently I was actually envisioning a dismal future of loneliness and despair. I am also guilty of pushing away loved ones and even blaming them for my own negativity! Bizarre I know. Then three days ago, either by chance or destiny I happened upon the Hidden
Hand Q&A thread from 2009. I read the thread in its entirety and instantly felt a deep connection with its message. I can now see that I have been the creator of my own misery all along. The more I pondered about it, the more it dawned on me that almost every negative thing I have experienced I had previously contemplated. I now know that I have been manifesting my own misery by the law of attraction. But now thanks to the Hidden Hand I feel that I can start to undo all my created negativity and make a real effort in producing and projecting my positive energy onto my loved ones.
I was brought up a Catholic by my mother in the most genuinely positive way. Love, compassion, generosity and forgiveness was my bread and butter as a child. I can recall having a profound outer body experience when I was about 10 or 11 years old. It happened after I was baptised a Christian. I remember sitting at the side of the lake and suddenly being completely overwhelmed with a feeling of pure elation. Like being enveloped by an aura of pure concentrated love. I felt a sense of oneness with all that was good and a peace that was truly ethereal. I remembers physically shaking and weeping uncontrollably tears of joy for what seemed a time.

However, as an adult I started to question the concept of organised religion and the more I learned about the history and atrocities committed in the name of God the more cynical I became, until one day somewhere along the line I lost my faith altogether. This, I now realise was when my negative outlook started. But Hidden Hands message has opened my mind once again. Reading the message made me think back to the outer body experience I had when I was a kid for the first time in years and it seemed to make more sense now than it ever did before.

Guess I just needed to post this.

I am looking forward to learning more about the law of one.
Im reading through this thread and am currently on page 5.
Thanks for listening.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Hi ETMAN, could you get back to me on your thoughts about my post and tell me if my maths is correct

it is the last "Poem" that will be in my upcoming 3D EBook called String Collizion: Just A Collection Of Strings. This poem is called 1=3 & 3=1. The rest of my poems can be found at www.poemhunter.com/chris-leermakers

This is no ordinary poem/song like the rest of my work. The upcoming EBook will be in chronological order also, not like on poemhunter where it is just in alphabetical order. Cheers.

1=3 & 3=1

1=3 & 3=1
2=4 & 4=2
3=5 & 5=3
6=7 & 7=6
8=9 & 9=8

10=11 & 11=10
11=12 & 12=11
12=12 & 12=12

[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]-[8888]

[8888]-[8888]-[8888]-[8888]

+

]12[ ]8888[ = INFINITY

= LOVE IS ALSO INFINITE AND IT NOW CAN BE MEASURED ON A UNIVERSAL SCALE

=

11 Dimensions of space and time. This means String Theory is CORRECT.

BUT + 1 Open and infinite Dimension of God's/The Entire, Living & Infinite Universe Kingdom

or Dimension 12 or Room [101] =

ETERNAL LIFE, LOVE, KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH

04/07/1947 = 09/11/2001 OR

04/07/19/47 = 09/11/20/01 OR

09/11/2011 = 09/11/2001 OR

09/11/20/11 = 09/11/20/01

ROSWELL TECHNOLOGY/TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY/4TH DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY WAS USED IN 2011 (or possibly in 2012) AND THEN USED TO CARRY OUT THE INSIDE JOB WHICH WAS 09/11/2001. HOWEVER THE FIRST PLANE TO HIT THE FIRST TOWER WAS A REAL PLANE AND HIT THE TOWER AS RECORDED BY THE GUYS WHO WERE FILMING WITH THE NEW YORK FIRE DEPARTMENT THAT MORNING.

THE SECOND PLANE HOWEVER WAS NOT THE SAME. IT WASN'T A REAL JET.

THE TECHNOLOGY MENTIONED ABOVE WAS USED TO PUT THIS LIVE ON TV FOR MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD TO SEE.2ND IMPACT WAS NOT A REAL PASSENGER PLANE. IT WAS RE-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING 4TH DIMENSIONAL TECHNOLOGY AS MENTIONED ABOVE. ALL 3 BUILDINGS WERE TAKEN DOWN BY EXPLOSIVES AND THERMITE WAS ADDED INTO THE TWIN TOWERS AS WELL.

SO BASICALLY THE WHOLE 9/11 ATTACK AND DESTRUCTION WAS CARRIED OUT BY REAL LIVE METHODS CROSSED WITH 4TH DIMENSIONAL/RE-ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY. THERE'S PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AND PROOF AVAILABLE IF YOU LOOK FOR IT

13/10/1974 = 09/11/2001 0R

13/10/19/74 = 09/11/20/01 =

09/11/2001

&

09/11/20/01

& 13/10/1974 = 09/11/2011

& 13/10/19/74 = 09/11/20/11

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE HOLY TRINITY OF THREE (3)

(1) GOD THE FATHER
(2) JESUS THE SON AND OUR ONLY SAVIOUR
(3) THE HOLY GHOST

AND 3 WILL MERGE INTO ONE

AND

(1) MATHEMATICS, MUSIC, POETRY, ART
(2) SCIENCE, PHYSICS, ASTRONOMY, ASTROLOGY
(3) THE HOLY TRINITY OF THREE

3 WILL MERGE INTO 1

SIMPLE AS 123, But

'GOD IS A NUMBER WE CANNOT COUNT TO'

- MARILYN MANSON

edit on 25/3/2015 by Skyline74 because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
To any out there, I have seen these comment reference to "One", is this part of the painful realization, that even in being infinite. the answer and in the end there is, One.

This seems to be of the thing that bothers I, it's like can you ever really get away from this, it would seem not.

Once coming to realize there is no good or bad, up or down, in or out, he or she, though held in the bounds of this creation, these things have the illusion of their merit.

Every so often I am, given a chance to peek behind the curtain, so to speak, in wondering what to do. should I walk the razors edge to attempt to be the perfect creature, I was created to be, in manner at least, as form would be I would guess.
Would this be my place of power, my happy place for eternity.

Regardless it would seem, never the less, this place, Universe, occurrence is Something that must transpire, as part of the grand plan of things. I do also know, for what it's worth, at some point this Universe becomes perfected, when this happens, all possibilities become possible. You see even with all of these great scientist predicting the dismal end of the Universe, they fail to add intelligent beings into the equation. The Universe is within as it is without. The cause has always been and will simply always be.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214 >>

join