It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I feel that we should really pay attention to loved ones, families. Never let the sun set without saying you love them, forgive everything, let the other win all the fights, don't put things before people, but always strive to understand them.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

So this reply is about two years after your post, but here goes.

I, too, was astounded when I started to read the Law of One (which I also found after reading the Hidden Hand discourse) because it truly resonated deep within. My whole life I've thought of things as being inter-connected in ways that we cannot "see" with our 5 earthly senses. I've often had dreams about life being just a dream, if that makes sense. I can remember dreams/thoughts from when I was in a CRIB, about "forgetting things" and how this is all just a "dream"... and these are vivid memories that seem to come back to the forefront of my conscious mind time and time again, throughout life. I am nearly 30 years old now. Whether these were dreams, thoughts, or just my essence communicating with my worldly mind (I guess all three are pretty much the same)... these "feelings" have rang true my entire life on this earth. I've always relied on my "gut feelings" and at this point in my life I believe my intuition to be the ultimate measure of truth. When something doesn't feel right, it usually isn't.

I, too, have always felt the desire to help people, to be of service to others. I've watched war on the news my whole life. As a child in elementary school AIDS was the big scare. Cancer. The Gulf War. War on Drugs. Basically mayhem and madness on the news every night. I remember seeing images of what seemed like millions of people "living" in refugee camps on the other side of the world, then looking out the window and wondering how can they put these images all over tv but then do nothing about it?? Growing up, I was asked the "what do you want to be when you grow up" question over and over and over, as I'm sure many fellow ATS members are familiar with. I never had the kind of answer my teachers/councelers/parents were looking for. I would say, "I want to be happy" or "I want to help people"... and of course the latter always got the same generic responses - "be a doctor, or a fireman.." I hated to hear that because it just didn't sit right with me. There were millions of doctors in the world, plenty of firemen I thought... and I felt I had a deeper purpose here.

When I picked up and started reading the Law of One, I, too, felt like someone had taken all of the thoughts & feelings that I could never verbalize, and put them into words with a clear and consice message. Since first reading it through, I have gone back to it many times. I seem to pick up more and more everytime I go back to it. This is not to say that the Law of One is my "bible" or that I take each word literally. Something I learned a long time ago is to "take that which applies, and leave the rest". That being said, MUCH of what is written in the Law of One rings true throughout the deepest depths of my being, and the texts have helped me to put things into perspective. I do believe we are all one, that there is no 'other', and that each "individual" is simply experiencing this life from a different perspective.

For those who are skeptical, or simply do not believe anything that Hidden_Hand spoke of during his/her/its discussion on ATS, I ask you this: Are you skeptical of the messenger, or the message which is presented?

If you are skeptical of Hidden_Hand, you should be. Even he/she/it says so. But, forgetting for a moment about the messenger entirely, and simply looking at the message - we see something similar to what many people have said (and many of them killed for their beliefs) throughout history... Be the change you wish to see in the world, treat others how you wish to be treated, work together for there is no other (we're all human and we're all on this earth together, right now, needing the same things to survive), love everyone, even your enemy, for he is the same as you (whether that just be another human or on a deeper level), choose good over evil - and should you choose evil you will be forgiven, but you will have consequences (here on earth or elsewhere), nurture your personal relationships, lend a helping hand, and be a beacon of light in a dark world.

Are these not words that all humanity could benefit from, if put into practice? If you do not agree with the deeper levels of the message, that is your choice, and I believe truth will find each of us when we are ready for it.

Awesome to find so many other like minded people who enjoy discussing their many different beliefs in a constructive fashion! I hope to further discuss this topic, and many others with all of you!

Don't just ask questions, seek answers.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cwilson

Thank you for your post,
S&F.

Your views nearly mirrors mine.
It defnitely resonated deeply with me.

As you said,I valued the overall message given.

But, most of the 200 prior pages in this thread
Has become personal belief debates.

Even though the OP says that he opened up
The thread for talks about personal beliefs;
This isn't the place for them.

Just because you started the thread, does not mean
you can give permission to deviate from the original thread.

This is why I started anoth Hidden Hand message Thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cwilson, I invite you to come look at the other thread.

Anyone interested in the HH topic, please check out the other thread,
Current question of mine, is what did HH mean talking about the
"Arc de triumphe"?

edit on 5-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: linking other Hidden Hand thread location

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Pardon my ignorance but i have a question.....
''You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it.''
I was wondering....What about those people who are born and never given a decent chance to live like human beings??Children in Africa who become-barely- living skeletons??What about s.r.a victims??What about those kidnapped from a young age and forced to sell their bodies???What choice do THEY have?Or do those rules not apply to them??Isn't the ''Elite'' behind all this??Are we seriously buying into this crap???????It's just a Game....We'll all laugh about it....SURE!

edit on 13/6/2011 by JustEve because: I forgot to separate the quoted text.....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've also been affected by the Hidden_Hand/Ra/Illuminator13 material. My current stance is that if I had to guess, I'd say it was mostly genuine, with just a few lies mixed in for the sake of retaining our free-will, or because it concerns information we're not allowed to know.

The main reason I think this is because, following through with the usual way of knowing someone's true agenda, from their fruits, these are all messages promoting spiritual growth from looking inwards, positivity, and gaining knowledge. It's clearly having a positive affect on people, and I can't possibly see how this could suit the malevolent agenda of the 'so-called' powers-that-be, the ones we know about that don't have the real power.

Where is the hidden agenda here? Could someone please link me to the information which suggests one? I didn't spot it, but I'm open to the possibility of it.

I am a little concerned about parts of the message. For example, what about when a young and impressionable person gets involved with the the darker forces of our world and doesn't enjoy what they're being asked to do, but simply cannot leave without having to abandon their whole lives, presumably millions of these people exist, and many of them will be more than 95% service-to-self orientated.

Are we to believe that these people, that will have made some wrong-headed decisions, but were totally coerced, are going to have to progress to a 4D negative Earth along with all the real pyschos and have to endure thousands of years until the next cycle, if not many more beyond that, in a place that seems worse than our ideas about hell. Where your biggest fears are constantly exploited because your mind can always be read.

I believe that if there's a Creator, their system wouldn't be this horrendously unjust. Where is the fair karma in this? I wouldn't wish this type of punishment upon Henry Kissinger!

Thoughts?
edit on 29-6-2011 by SpiritOfAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Does he ever mention the mixed harvest that the Ra Material speaks of?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MoveThroughMetal

If you look at all the material and information in the last couple of years, you can see that an ongoing "adjustment" is being made to the harvest.

All bets are off as to the refusal of the "elites/they/illuminati/TPTB", to let go...the Divine Plan is flexible as should we be!

See Ascension and the changes being made, and of the delay of "disclosure" by the TPTB (do your own search).

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoveThroughMetal
Does he ever mention the mixed harvest that the Ra Material speaks of?

Yes, he did speak of mixed harvest in detail.
Do you want specifics?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Good point,, Yes and No...Welcome to the Law of Confusion...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I read the article. Thank you though.

Much of this message resonates within..
He says they are of Venusian decent as well. I'm assuming "Lucifer, Morning Star, Son of The Morning" are the phrases he was implying.

I had a few other points to ponder:
-what the effects on his polarity would it be to be aiding Positive oriented individuals with such knowledge?
-Would it be that is helping us in balancing our Negative polarity?

Looking forward to your insights.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
With gnostic, hidden hand type philosophy/spirituality being prevalent in certain circles, namely the ones that are preparing for their own tailor made NWO, and through fourth reicht type eugenics, helping disasters along and harming many people with their scarsity systems, poverty of billions, wars, diseases, toxins, crime, trauma, stress, slave work force, media, etc, I have question:

This relates to free will. The idea that in a natural state people would just become what they are meant to become, ie. as opposed to being heavily influenced to be negative, or guided to the positive.

Is there a camp of belief, that imagines that the only purpose of this school is to become whatever you would naturally become only with your own insight, no guidelines, guideposts, helping hand, guidance or encouragement?

Is there a camp that thinks that negatives have the right to brainwash and mind control the masses, control the media, and have the podium/microphone, but when goodness speaks up, or truth is given, this is messing with free will? That distorted in their thoughts? I've encountered this on a few threads, from some very confused individuals.

The purpose of this school is not just to become what you would become without help. That is not from the Family or Higher Ups.

I know.

Isaiah 28 is a good one to read, its about now. www.biblegateway.com...

Mention of such ideas as: due to their lifestyle and lower frequency debauchery and greed, they are not in contact with Love and Light/Higher Beings, they're being misdirected by a frequency match type being, denser frequency beings. Such things as their contracts with the dead, underground bases/hidden lairs, that all the contracts are null and void, which to me is all their contracts to buy and sell and trade humans with these "ETs", and their bases won't be safe, as they're not standing in the light squares.

When I read it, again after all these years, the meaning was shown me immediately.

But the last part is very important. The whole chapter is directed to the leaders, it doesnt switch in the last part to the populous.

Well, their revolving door or negative harvest. Turning the school into a lower frequency soul trap, prison. They believe that they're serving God as the catalysts.

No, they're not. It asks very clearly. When a farmer ploughs a field, does he replow it over and over, to bring forth a crop?

Or does he plough it once, do the ground breaking once each year, to bring forth a good healthy crop.

This tells us the goal of the school. It goes on to talk about teaching righteousness, or the Good Spirit is my choice of interpretation, to the children of humanity, from the beginning, which I imagine involves modeling this behavior. ie. this would be, those who think they're our leaders, being like Christ Yeshua, and walking with the poor, a humble serving heart, filled with understanding, equality, sharing, forgiveness, non retaliation, teachign people to renounce the world, ambitions, success and distractions, and seek enlightenment within, and a connection to source.

In other words, this is not about people just becoming. The Family wants a Good Crop. And we're accountable to each other, to shine our lights and encourage others to pass the tests.

The Goal is for people to pass the tests ,in large numbers, or everyone, the first time.

And its always done, hand over hand, stepping stones, lend a helping hand, team work, family.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The hidden hand message:

Comet ELENIN is a tiny rock in space that will NOT get any closer than 10,000,000 KM of Planet Earth. What are all you conspiracists theories getting at here, oh no, extinction level ooh i must pack my bag's and quickly leave my house to move into a cave and store plenty of food and water supplies, pleaseeee..

Why are you all getting huffy, and puffy. If any of you actually understood The Law Of Attraction you would realise this. 1) You are drawing in what you choose to believe. 2) You become what you visualise and believe. 3) The more you dwell on the end result, then this will become of you. 4) If you choose to be positive about yourself, others, and your way of life, then you will only draw in the Love, prosperity of life, abundance and goodness that The Law Of Attraction has more than enough of , to offer. 5) Those of you who choose to create negative attractiveness, I tell you now, it's not a matter of it, it is a matter of when, at which point in your sad lives will you realise, you co-create your own suffering. 6) Illness and disease you co-create through stress. 7) Any one-1 self can heal themselves regardless of prescribed medicines are only used metaphorically in the flesh, the true healing originates from the Mind. 8) You Are Who You Want To Be, You Become What You Desire/Intend.

9) Make sure it's a WISE choice

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
You all want to strive Love and Awareness, you want to stop focusing on the negativity, the more you dwell on the end result of negativity, you will co-create and become a victom to your own suffering.

You all want to achieve something in your life's, I can't change you and neither can you change anyone but yourself.

Trying to change the world will only create more problems, you can only CHANGE YOURSELVES.

The Law Of Attraction works with you 24/7 for eternity whether you choose to believ it is so or nor, that is your OWN choice.

I believe there will be no major disaster's this year or next. I believe and feel from my good heart with good intention and good desire that we become from what we visualise and co-create in our minds. We are our own creator's, we attract what we want out of life. Let the Universe do the rest. We can control ourselves though the downfall is you are barragading your lives and stopping good opportunities from entering your Soul's.

Call it Higher Self, God, anything you desire, after all we all the experiencer's, and the Spiritual Being's who co-create with our OWN Thoughts/Choices/Actions. You want something and it feels good then don't hesistate, just do it, but only if it feel's GOOD.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just re-read the Hidden Hand postings the other day. Ever since I read it, it just keeps on resonating with me. I think it connects with the Edgar Cayce readings and the entity he would refer to to during his readings. It also matches many life and after death stories I have recently read. Maybe there is something to it??

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We Are, Who We ARE, Because We Create, What We Are ;P

DClairvoyant.

The Law Of Attraction.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Code: 7/22 is the exact code for Pie better known as 3.142

You can find this code in anything and everything.

You can find this code at The Stone Hendge. Measures just over 100 metres all the way around the stones.

You will find this code in road signs.

You will find that this code is too in the Hidden Hand message.

The code is in your DNA cellular structure.

The code was made from nothing and created into something.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Over22
reply to post by ET_MAN

7/22 is the exact code for Pie

If by Pie you mean to say Pi, then no its not...

3.14159265 = Pi
3.14285714 = 22/7

No where near exact.

A better code to find in everything including dna would be phi, but even that's still not in everything and anything.
edit on 21-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

why are you now speaking in parables and scriptures only..

There's a reason for sharing certain information in parables along with certain scriptures. Parables can be interpreted in many different ways depending on the interpreter. If a person takes something from the parables that is Good then perhaps the spirit they have within them is a Good Spirit interpreting. Others may interpret a parable in an entirely different way and find only dark square interpretation/meanings behind the parables missing the true light square interpretation/meanings. Some may skim over the light square truths not seeing, understanding or recognizing them while interpreting only the opposite. Parables of truth can be understood, revealed and interpreted correctly based on the spirit one has within them.

This is why it's been written that some see yet cannot see, some hear yet cannot hear nor do they understand. Taking time to review parables even pondering on them can further open up one's understanding. The spiritual light square truths behind words can be seen in an entirely different way if one takes further time to ponder on them. It's also necessary to think not so much in terms of earthly definitions and meanings but in terms of truths and spiritual knowledge not of this world as some spiritual understandings have no words to ever be put into a human language. Parables are not to be taken literally word for word according to human dictionary definition but should be looked upon as spiritual comparisons, analogy and metaphor. Search for spiritual applications and new colors of understanding within the parables, for example if a person can only see and understand the color red then they cannot yet see, know or understand what the color blue is. A grain of wheat is not to be taken literally as a grain of wheat. The grain of wheat parable will differ in interpretation/meaning based on one's understanding given to them by the spirit within them.

What do you feel that the grain of wheat parable represents and how do you interpret it?

By taking words literally one can easily miss the true meaning of what IS being shared in the parables. Light square information can be found for those who interpret and see the Light square truths behind words in the parables correctly. Parables were shared along with certain scriptures for a reason. Understanding what is behind the wording, parables and encoded information found in earthly material is necessary and especially the hidden truths contained within the biblical accounts. There are many spiritual truths and encoded knowledge to be found within ancient records and biblical accounts. In order to find these truths and interpret them correctly one must also recognize and understand that truths are mixed in and mingled with untruths in order to twist, distort and cover them up.

The dark square untruths are intentionally placed in all things in order to confuse a person and cause distortions of the truth. This is one reason why so many religions seem to argue back and forth about the true interpretations/meanings of certain passages of scripture. Truths mingled with untruths are placed there intentionally in order to cause confusion so that many are turned off from clearly distinguishing and interpreting the light square truths that are hidden in plain sight. Some feel they see yet truly cannot see, some feel they hear yet truly cannot hear, nor do they understand.

The light and dark square information structure of opposition exists in all things and if one has a Light eye of understanding meaning the Spirit of Truth and Revelation assisting them from the Family of Light in the Heavens then they can properly see and distinguish light/truths from dark/untruths. One-1 can understand and discern more easily the true meanings behind why certain things have been worded the way they are. They can reveal that which is in plain sight, some believe they see yet remain unable to properly see, some hear yet are unable to properly hear lest their eyes and ears of understanding be opened and they truly hear and see to better understand that which they once did not see or understand. The book of revelation and other biblical accounts are clear examples of things encoded with light square truths and there is far more in such accounts than meets the average human eye. One-1 that has the Spirit of Truth within them can properly discern and interpret virtually all information correctly. If they are properly in tune with the Spirit of Truth that reveals unto them all spiritual truths and understandings so that they may see clearly and properly discern the energies found beyond all matter making them aware of the true light square and dark square structure's of creation. If one-1's eye is filled with the Light of Christ which is the true Spirit of Love then one-1 can also properly discern and clearly see the Light square truths behind all information/energy/matter allowing one to properly discern truths from untruths.

Just as with a puzzle there are only so many pieces to a puzzle and there are only so many positions that each piece can fit within the puzzle. So too if there are pieces which do not belong to the puzzle such pieces must not be focused upon lest one ever figure out or not finish the puzzle one is working on. Half the pieces do not belong to the light square puzzle, so in wisdom one should be aware of the pieces that do not belong to the puzzle and put them aside.

It's not only enough to merely be aware of the dark and light pieces to the puzzle but one must also have a clear understanding of the picture to the puzzle in order to properly fit all the pieces together correctly.

If there was a blind man in a room full of Light he could easily be told false information about certain objects in the room and easily be deceived. A blind man can easily be taught to learn untruths based on what they are being told unknowingly not even realizing the false information that they are being given. But if the blind man is to suddenly open his eyes and see then he will understand that what he has been taught and told all his life was not in fact the truth but some truths mixed in with untruths. A blind man feels objects to discern what they are based on the information he was taught about such objects from birth. It would be quite easy to give false information and teachings to a blind man. So is the world in which mankind lives, there are many truths mixed in and mingled with untruths that people have been taught and learned to accept as truths most of their lives not even realizing that which they believe to be truths are merely distortions of the truth. Some truly believe that they see yet they do not clearly see, nor do they understand the truth behind all information/energy/matter lest suddenly their spiritual eyes be opened and they be revealed the Truth according to the spirit of Truth and be shown the missing pieces to the puzzle behind all information/energy/matter of creation.

And their eyes may be opened that they may see that which they once could not see. Their ears may be opened that they may hear things that they previously once could not hear. The simple and plain truths have been in front of them all of their lives yet they could not clearly see them nor could they fully understand and recognize the plain and simple truths of the ying yang dark and light opposition structure. Light with Dark, Day with Night, Love with Hate and oppositions of one thing to another existing in all things. For they were blinded most of their lives as blind men that could not understand or see the oppositions of all things right in front of them.

In order to properly discern, distinguish and see the simple and plain truths it takes more than just awareness of the opposition structure.

I understand that I must have ears to hear and eyes to see.. and I believe I am getting there slowly..

The Light of Christ and Spirit of Truth can guide, direct and assist us in all things.

there seems to be so many dimensions to what is going on.. preparing spiritually, preparing mentally and physically..

We must pray so that we can spiritually prepare in order to receive further guidance and assistance in our lives to properly overcome our weak minded thoughts that can easily interfere and distract us due to the conditioning from the adversities/oppositions which lead us into confusion and further distortions of the truth. Spiritual preparedness is the most important thing since it's preparing for that which IS eternal. One must recognize the opposition structure to further understand the truth behind all things within creation.

Where to begin, The Ra Material??? Allies of Humanity??

None of the above, focus on the simple and plain truths that can be found in the words of Jesus Christ.

One-1 must first have the Spirit of Truth within them in order to correctly discern and see the rest of the world for the way it IS. It's necessary for a person to turn on a Light in a room that they may then see and interpret things correctly.

There are many great deceptions taking place on earth that must be recognized. Be not deceived.

Our Family of Light, Father/Mother in Heaven and Jesus Christ are always there for anyone who asks and prays unto them. You are not alone and can receive guidance and direction in your life if you sincerely and genuinely seek it through prayer. Pray unto our Father in Heaven and the true Family of Light to receive further assistance, direction and guidance in your life so that you may be led by the One-1 true Spirit of Truth. Understand that there are many other spirits out to deceive people and a person must find the true One-1 spirit of Christ which is the Spirit of Truth. Pray sincerely and I promise you that if you are sincere about truly receiving answers then according to your sincerity and faith in Jesus Christ it shall be given unto you.

What do you see in the parables that have been shared so far?

May Love, Peace and the spirit of Christ be with you always.

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Hope things are going well for you and thanks for taking the time to share what you have in this thread.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

We (as Group Soul Lucifer)

Those who believe they are part of a group soul Lucifer have been deceived from my perspective.

- I Escaped Creation: Very good, *Applause*

that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God".

Earth's occupants believed in the 'Gods' back in those days, 'Gods' with an 'S' as in plural. These Gods would cause the earth to tremble, tempests, quakes, storms,wonders and miracles in the heavens and in the eyes of the people.
- I Escaped Creation: (The 3 Originators?, 3 Greats?, 3 Originals?) Technicron ring a bell in your ear? Master Control?

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN]

edit on 24-8-2011 by iescapedcreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

For your Avatar the colour blue represents the same colour I have logged in my book of Chakras. September is definately a month representing light blue. What does this colour mean to You? And as your Avatars represent each month or each future timeline that relates to an event on this thread, what do you feel blue means to You?

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join