It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

The NLP is simply another term for law of affinity or manifesting, for example, there has been a great deal of people who like the terms let it snow, and it keeps being said alot, online. My opinion online is its considered viral and that the frequency or words are considered to be like spell casting. I am very much of a mind that computer language, and some of the sciences, and even our technology, and television, etc, I can see it as magic, spell casting and even phantamasgoria for some. I know some people think believe it too much, but I do pay attention and worry about words cropping especially the same ones. The Gulf Stream is tampered with by BP, and ultimately I believe its the Rothchild's behind this, and so many people say, let it snow. Why would they be doing that, is it just coming from that xmass song? So then i go through a natural debate as to whether I am being too paranoid or whether I havn't been paying enough attention.

But when it comes to the safely of the billions of children on this planet I would rather err on the side of safety and assuming the worse.

I just watch words and combinations. I already discovered manifesting works, I took away tooth aches and visualized pink hearts in the sky which I added in my visualizing eden thread, just by picturing them vividly for 20 minutes.

I think this universe is a Thoughscape and so there is a natural type of manifesting/nlp/law of attraction, and I think that the job is: to redeem all the negative thoughts we have, and turn them into Love/Equality/Positivity, and give a lot of thanks to the F O L, Family (Mother/Father and Yeshua), but basically ALL THAT IS TRUE LOVE. You can never go wrong with that.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I wasn't doing it for long either, because I didn't know what to expect and what it meant. Its funny though that you saw a rabbit.

I saw men, like angels or something. I was at my serene pond with the waterfall. I saw men and it sort of faded or went just beyond my reach, in other words it was like they were watching me, but I wasn't allowed to get what was going on. And I only like complete transparency and equality, so I didn't understand it. I figured it wasn't the right thing whatever I had stumbled into, in other words I assumed I was doing the whole thing wrong.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Why would you do this during this time - - when most people are clearly involved in Real Life happenings during the holiday season?

That's exactly! my point, REAL LIFE and ONLINE LIFE do not have to be different. The experiment was an example of how many people can type in a loving manner everyday but few act when a request is made, I have only requested people act as they would online so we can bring more love into the REAL world. I fail to see how that is a bad idea.

I looked at it - read it - gave it a minute of my time - - and saw a bunny rabbit. I am not going to clear my mind (nor do I want to) and meditate on some message from a poster on a message board while I'm stuffing bread crumbs in a turkey for a big holiday family dinner.

By attempting the instruction you have already taken part and passed, I'll ignore the rest of your rambling..

Just sayin'. Then you think you can come in here and "spank us" for not following orders?

LOL you wish
Grandma...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thankyou for sharing this, Everything is related.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for taking the time to explain Sister, I'm familiar with the concept of NLP but you have forgotten the golden rule of manifestation...without intent the words have no energy to manifest anything.

The Universe is already a crooked pack of lies, it doesn't need any further made up rules added to it...Christians should take note of this FACT!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes but negatives do have intent. In any case, in a Thoughstcape, the intent of thought would be simply. The deeper into the rabbit hole I go, the more paranoid and upset I get about it.

Then, I shake it free thinking, being niave and having clear heart is most important. We need to turn it all around. But I do go in circles a bit with my feelings and have to work really hard trying to figure out a clear and positive way to deal with so much corruption and things intended as traps.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
theuniversalseduction.com...

I don' want to lose this link. There may be some who can't read energy or people, but this is a very disturbing list of pictures of the Bloodlines.

Near the bottom there is one of a female Rothchild, and her eyes are alarming to put it mildly. Then suddenly, Hillary Clinton and her daughter and a look that, well, you have to get it, I got it. Its not human and its an intimidation thingy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shakira - Whenever, Wherever

I like this song, the symbolism, well, whatever the artist intended, I see something strongly here. Someimes I just offer it up, to the universe, picturing everyone, including the ones who are shrinking their consciousness by losing Love, dancing a huge dance a thon, with big pink hearts. For the Light Loves everyone, and we must progress, and grow in Love, with love, to become in Infinity, the Huge Infinite Stars in the Beyond/heavenly Universe that is our Progression and Future, as we'll become true Parents one day. We all have bungee cords when we come in, so when everyone, even those who have lost their way or fallen in the mud puddles, even if they shrink their consciousness, even the metaphorical Dark needs to come home, they reach the limit.

Lets do that, everyone, go home. This song I see, true Love coming down, even crawling the muck and mud to be with their Family/family who they love, even the ones who are heading the wrong way.

"Whereever, whenever we'll be together, I'll be there, you'll be near! And thats the deal my dear! We can always play by ear, but thats the deal my dear!"

The Light is never going to lose their loved ones, to this dvd script. Listen up, you all a have a responsibility to make those U-Turns and head towards progression, for you have Family constantly waiting and watching over. Period!

We need to all make the U-turns in our lives, and turn them around, to Love one another and go home in complete equality.

When I'm playing this and picturing the whole Universe Dancing together upwards, up the floors, taking the stairs, even on the elevators, all the way to heaven, no one left behind. For some reason this picturing this, this song keeps playing, it repeats. Then when I wonder why, it stops on acts normal again. Then it repeated again, while I was picturing the hearts, and dance a thon as if someone pushed the start button again.

We're all Family, we need each other on the other side to get through, no one left behind, and no one left in Distortions hurting others either.

We need everyone to turn their lives around, for everyone is Family, and we need to be together.

For all this terrible lack of love and the wrong doings we experience, and witness here on this planet, and in the cosmos. Its so hard to understand, why no is getting it. We are on fire with love for each other, we are all nearly the equivalent of soul mates. Everyone is True Love to us. We want everyone to wake up and bring in, the transformed world/cosmos, stop hurting each other, start loving and go back home together.

But no matter what happens, the Light and all that is True Love says, to everyone:

Whenever, wherever
We'll learn to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
They're over, you're under
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear
edit on 8-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes but negatives do have intent. In any case, in a Thoughstcape, the intent of thought would be simply. The deeper into the rabbit hole I go, the more paranoid and upset I get about it.

Then, I shake it free thinking, being niave and having clear heart is most important. We need to turn it all around. But I do go in circles a bit with my feelings and have to work really hard trying to figure out a clear and positive way to deal with so much corruption and things intended as traps.

Relax and leave paranoia to the fools, the world is built up of many lies designed to derail each and every1 of us personally. You tend to over think things and that includes the negative, step back from this information overload and really think about what is important to you Sister.

Take care Unity_99 and good luck..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With the song above, just want to add. After quitting smoking, getting off the patch as well, prior to new years, and more excercise, and plans for this year made, I was surprised at noticing a strong light message in a song I wouldn't have thought to find it. And after noticing this, after the positive message lept out at me, and I kind of held this image of a crazy dancing universe, reconciling with everyone and forgiving all, and dancing up the levels, up the stairs and up the floors, while I was dancing/excercising. My player, I think Totem Player is the default, played the song twice, two times in a row, and then reverted to normal again. It was as if someone had hit play, twice. That was when I was putting out this positive image over the world, which to me is kind of a visualizing/prayer/combo, and after this strong positive thought had hit me.

Even if it is nutty, I'd rather be a fool for love than anything else, and by the songs repeating, some kind of agreement was happening.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I experience myself as the creator
a shade brighter than yesterday
full culmination

all days have been ordained plainly
in plane view is where i sit hidden
he is risen when the prison closes in

pick me out
choose wisely
the fruit of knowledge has been bruised slightly

taking a step back collapsed the density
pensive entity back tracked the passage
adroitly poignant voyage destroyed kid 60

lets expand out from the center remember?
defend the sentient pinnacle
expend the penitent principle

who seeks the water of everlasting light
who washes his wounds in the blood of the money
who takes up with the wicked and deceitful
who urges his brothers to bandage the damaged
who unifies all fields in a single meaning
who exploits distorts subverts purpose

which logos is the most appropriate?

who burns the nefarious heretic in the name of GOD
who lights a candle and brandishes it in the darkness
who makes friends with the wise and compassionate
who destroys and devours the living individual
who shatters existence in chaotic hypocrisy
who energizes uplifts salves malice

principle penitent expensive
pinnacle sentient defendent
remember center from the out lets expand

60 kids destroyed voyage poignant adroitly
passage the tracked back entity pensive
density the collapsed back step a taking

slightly bruised has been knowledge of the fruit
wisely choose
out me
pick

in closes the prison when risen he is
hidden sit i, where? in plain view
plainly ordained all days have been

culmination full
yesterday brighter than a shade
I am the creator experiencing myself

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It may be a bit late, or already posted. I've found another source regarding the 4th density.

David Wilcock speaks about it in The Road to Ascension : David Wilcock - May June 2007 - The Hidden Hand interview was October 2008

"But here's the deal. The 2012 thing is about consciousness evolution. It's about love. It's about choosing to love.

All you have to do to get to be a part of the earth that's coming, is be slightly more focused on loving people and helping them, rather than manipulating and controlling them.

If you have ten things that you do each day, five of them are negative meaning you manipulate, you control people, five of them are positive, meaning of yeah, you can get in front of me in traffic, or let me help you across the street, if it's a perfect mix of 5 to 5, then you are still not going to make it.

But if you are at 51%, meaning that 49% of the things that you do are selfish and manipulative and controlling, as long as you're 51% you're going to go through this vortex, you're going to end up in the Earth in 4th density, as it's called."

- www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
this coincides directly with the HH message.

With his speed of response, and accuracy compared to other sources either:

1. He has read everything available and was able to recite perfectly the questioned material
or
2. He has this personal knowledge and was responding with truthful answers

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why are you all so fascinated with this guy, he obviously has his hand where it shouldn't be.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanAming

I disagree, you can't place a percentage or should I say a "Judgement" on how thing's will turn-out. A person could do 15 wrong-doing's of minor incident's, with 15 minor consequences however that same person has achieved 5 amazing positive outcomes after learning from the first 15 ways they did it wrong.

The conclusion there is that this person now is progressing in a more positive manner and will continue. It's not to say that they are not capable of reaching a higher density because they are either forced to do wrong-doing's or are surrounded by this negative energy on a daily basis and deep-down they know it's wrong and they know they have to find a solution though dig so deep "down-the-rabbit-hole" where their bumping into demons along the way and battling them at the same time, until that same person realises they have just about tried every angle of bad energy there is and it is not getting them anywhere.

Even when they try to be good they still have to return to negativity not by choice because deep down something is far greater a bully than they are, and they didn't mean for any of this, they too feel the pain of other's, and are paying the price of their actions through consequences, are haunted in their sleep, haunted by thy enemies and haunted by the inner-demons that won't let them try and be good and be free from all manipulation and corruption, That very same person doesn't give in and find's their FAITH after all HOPE is lost.

They find that Courage to stand up against their inner-demons and find the Justice and Patience and Temperance and Charity, then after taking these baby steps which now become these 5 amazing positive outcomes, they are one step closer to being me or you and I say good for them. That they have realised this and should be treated equally not on a percentage of 51% pass 49%. Life doesn't work like that, lesson's need to be learnt, not repeated, people need to be given guidance and help along the way when they loose all hope, not forgotten, show them Love not ignorance, show them a path a good path, let them choose, after all we are all in this together.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The males had long faces, big ear's, small mouth's, upper lips hang over top teeth in their smiles, small eyes, hardly any detail of eye lashes which was the strangest, definitely signs of a bloodline. Dark eyes no sign of pupils just pure black, freaky. The women had eyes so wide apart that was odd, too.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
check out the info on www.Wave1111.com

lots of links there and study Fibonacci - see the More page

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

sounds like a troll

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanAming

Don't believe that hogwash. Nobody has the right to categorise who goes up, who goes down "because some book said so", please, how ignorant and paranoid will people continue to get.

It's anybody's choice to choose love instead of negativity.

Do what ya like, not because somebody said you had to do it a certain way, or because there delusional to think they are part of the so-called 51%. People know in themselves whats good whats bad, we don't need hogwashers present giving out misleading, fear-mongering information how to live a certain way. Sounds to me like a new religion "Project Camelot", Ha!

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join