It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well people, i really love this topic, so i will write my present vision of life, including the law of one philosophy.

This is a planet for strong souls because we are left here not knowing the rules of the game, and we don't remember where we came from, and we don't know where are we heading.
These are the rules of this game: to not know the rules. You must find your way, that is the great way, the great work.
So this is a world where we can choose, this is a world of free will, we have to make choices between right or wrong, between the truth inside us, and the "truth" imposed by society, false values, culture etc.

For some reason we came here, i suspect we choose to come here, because this is a good planet for the evolution of our soul. In Michael Newton´s books you realize that souls have "jobs", vocations or occupations, they do something in the spirit world, so they must develop their skills, and some skills require tough worlds like the earth to be developed. It seems like souls that choose to evolve in earth are seen as "heroes", courageous souls, because this is indeed a though world, a world where we are very disconnected from the spiritual truths, but not totally. And the reward is great because the souls are enriched with a rare experience, a world of free will, with good and evil and no clear knowing of the way to go... This is a glorious, tough, courageous game indeed...

So we are here to evolve, and nothing matters except our actions, thoughts and words, because these are our responsability, and these are what matters for the evolution, so why fear anything but ourselves?

So, care not for what happens to you, but for your actions and reactions, what you do, say, think...

Anyway, in a world of free will, where we must make our choices, we must choose to be good or bad, because polarity here is real... Because evil really hurts, and negative emotions are tough, they are real, so we must choose.

This is a world where some people recognize the greatness of light by feeling the shadow, they experience shadow, and they know they belong to light, so they choose light.

Some will go to the shadow way, a difficult way because its not easy to "be" the bad guy, these represent the negative role, they are needed in this game, without them, there would be no worlds of free will, they are like batman in "Batman - The Dark Night", in the end, he sacrifices himself, because Gotam needed a hero like Harvey Dent, so he plays the bad guy now...

So, we are all innocent in this game, we are god living a world of free will, evolving, let god live, we are all god!

Anyway, the game goes on in other dimensions, dimensions in which some are already living, because the soul is not confined to a unique incarnation at a time.

So whats the point? What to do?

The truth of our objectives and missions is in us, we feel it, its in our desires, our callings, we just have to hear the different wills, and be true to ourselves, follow the greater voice inside, put all voices inside talking, there is always one that is stronger... and she leads the way, the voice of our soul.

Anyway we can make aura reading, past life regressions, Tarot reading, astrology, meditation, read our dreams, there are a lot of channels and instruments, but, again, there is a voice inside, greater than all voices, she will tell us what to do, what feels right, thats our soul, our higher self.

Harvest? We will see, until then, let our souls live through us, let god live through us, and noting else matters but our actions, thoughts, words... what we can control is what matters, this is fair, this is right... Everything is alright.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Hey are you trying to say with the 2011 frequency, that it is very important to ensure that every word we speak is from the highest intent, and with the best regards for everyone's well being, and for this reason you're advising that we be very careful with our words and choose right, and for this reason you are avoiding online situations? Do you feel that there are traps planned for those online, threads that will stir the pot on our emotioins and this will be done by intent of those behind the scenes here on earth, with full intention of manipulating this.

I have shockingly already seen this play-out, as wellas positive outcomes that too have played out. The first being the most shocking truth and was very hard for me to deal with and then meeting the "black figures"(Jackalls) in the white room where I was surrounded by Higher Self and Arch Angels, there was a line that was not to be crossed, the negatives could not step within two metres of where we stood, and the message was clear both sides showed me the outcomes.

On the 12th April 2010 this year, I wrote to ET_MAN with a code from a vision which was this 6256, right, well it wqas about DNA manipulation and the code "6256" is the Homo Sapien code for DNA. That is not something a person randomly dreams about. Then for thing's to get even more spooky, I had a vision inside a vision, like thinking your waking up from a dream only to find yourself in another dream and another dream after that. I still feel that everything around us is the dream and when we sleep we have fully woken up, like a cross-by section of a gateway, you'd have to experience it. I know there are member's here who have.

The message and vision "First comes the wind"
- Tornadoes/ United Kingdom of Great Britian

Then comes the thunder
-Thunder of jet planes overhead and bolt's of unusual lightening.

Then comes the rain
- Oaksthorpe, East Midlands, UK at the crossroads opposite at the corner of the road hair salon, down the road towards the cementry on the left as though looking up the road, towards the speed ramps, plenty of rain 1-2 inches in depth and flooded. Rain drops large bouncing off/upwards from flooded streets, water very dense and too much moisture, suffocating to breathe, no where to hide in the open, people panicking.

Then comes the water
- Detailed above. Floods in the East Midlands/Leicestershire, UK.

Then comes the darkness
- Nightfall occur's, evening, getting late and dark, storms pick up.

Then comes the fire
- 3 large anomalies, earth sized crafts appear South of East Midlands, facing North towards North West/ North East.

- 3 minutes of small projectiles, ateroids, small to medium in size, impact's hitting car's, houses, people. Fire rains down from the skies.

3 days later
- 72 hour's of all above, storms play out. Earth Cycles.

Total destructive power
- Jackalls use the tools (people) to generate mass hysteria and panic, introduce Black Ops and collect the civillians from towns, cities, houses, streets, trainstations. All airports are empty, unusual. Re-located to Deep (D) Underground (U) Military (M) Bases (B). For mass slavery and punishment. Trade the people like sheep for the food market.

- Mass extinction and destruction. The Elite use mass hysteria and hatred to power the tools (people) desires to create fear, confusion and war amongst the people, against themselves. "DEPOPULATION". People need to learn to, "Let Go Of ALL FEARS". To prevent destruction to self conscience.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

and we don't remember where we came from, and we don't know where are we heading

That line reminds me of the beginning of this song....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Next page,

- Saturn's moons travel reverse spin-off same as venus orbit.
- 3 large anomalies currently spotted outside our Sun in Earth's orbit, Solar System.
- 3 large anomalies spin reverse matched at opposite orbitorial spin from other planets including the Sun. - -Enabling the 3 large earth sized anomalies to sit stationary whilst feeding from the magnetic fields of all and any other planets and stars it comes into contact with. And can therefore accellerate or de-accellerate by DESIRE on-course, heading toward's the Earth.

3 large anomalies set in position ready to interfere with "The Coming Changes". The "Jackalls" are behind the interference of the freewill/conscience of Earth and Humanity.

Venus orbit around the Sun 225 days in on Earth Year.
Earth orbit around the Sun in 365 days, 5 hours and 48 minutes.

365 [Days] divided by 13[Months] = Average of 28.08 [Days] [Per/month] (1)
225 [Days] divided by 13[Months] = Average of 17.31 [Days] [Per/month] (2)
365 [Days] (Earth) minus 225 [Days] (Venus) = 140 [Days] (3)
Formulae is 365/28.08 = 13[month] (4)
Formulae is 225/17.31 = 13[month] (5)
(Earth) 28.08 [Days] minus (Venus) 17.31 [Days] = 10.77 [Days] (6)
Therefore:
10.77 [Days] x (Earth) = 4.99[month] = 53.74 [Days] (7)
10.77 [Days] x (Venus) = 8.09[month] = 87.13 [Days] (8)
ADDITION: (Earth) 53.74 [Days]
+ 87.13 [Days]
Total ========= 140.87 [Days] (9)

140.87 [Days] Divided by 28.08 (Earth) [Days] = 5.02 (Earth) [months]. (10)

NOTE: Depending on 3 large anomalies speed.

1.6093[km] in 1[mi]
1.6093[km] x 4m[mi], Total of 6,437,200[mi]
149,600,000[km] Earth from Sun divided by 1.6093[km] Per [mi], Total of 92,959,671[mi]
92,959,671[mi] divided by 5.02 [months]

18,591,934[mi] divided by 4,000,000[mi] Total of 4.6 x accellerated speed.

Arrival of three large earth sized anomalies heading towards the Earth in approximately 5.02 months.

Arrival month March, 2011.
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Numerical error.

Worked out at "3 large anomalies currently orbiting the Sun, spotted again in October, 2010, supposedly travelled an estimated distance of 4,000,000[mi] in 4 weeks.
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

hi DClairvoyant,

as my view, not as disrespect. even though there well may be some type of ending which will test the strength or soul of man, whether all will seem as only negative, keep the power of light close to heart, remember and stay strong in the thoughts of the true savior, pray and keep his faith, for all who believe in him will see the light, for the powers of holy spirit as good through man can endure and overcome all evil, show only the steadfastness of soul as belonging to god, letting go of fear that drives oneself to the darkness, overcome the manipulations and desires through the faith of he who is and who was and who is to come, the almighty. the lord and savior, christ jesus.

would like to ask about your vision though,

who do you think these (jackalls) represent, are they as demons, aliens, spirits of dead?. can you explain more of the higher self you were with, was it a form of higher spirit as one presiding over all others present, was it as a voice you heard or like another part of yourself, the speaker of the message.

the water being dense and lots of moisture, suffocating to breathe. not sure I really understand this either, how do you mean, more rain than air as space for it in the sky?

thanks for sharing your insights and vision,
fear is something that all will be made aware of, best to keep your soul firm and strong, in the faith and ways of the lord our savior. for his turn will be as the last and end.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Oh! I thought you meant "hidden hand massage". I got one of those commuting to work in a congested London Underground train. It was a bit weird.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy

hi DClairvoyant,

as my view, not as disrespect. even though there well may be some type of ending which will test the strength or soul of man, whether all will seem as only negative, keep the power of light close to heart, remember and stay strong in the thoughts of the true savior, pray and keep his faith, for all who believe in him will see the light, for the powers of holy spirit as good through man can endure and overcome all evil, show only the steadfastness of soul as belonging to god, letting go of fear that drives oneself to the darkness, overcome the manipulations and desires through the faith of he who is and who was and who is to come, the almighty. the lord and savior, christ jesus.

would like to ask about your vision though,

who do you think these (jackalls) represent, are they as demons, aliens, spirits of dead?. can you explain more of the higher self you were with, was it a form of higher spirit as one presiding over all others present, was it as a voice you heard or like another part of yourself, the speaker of the message.

Higher Self I witnessed myself from third person view and had Arch Angels stood by me as very large shadows but stoode between them and well they weren't shadows they were big, hard to describe, easier to paint.

I saw them as Draconians if that means anything to you? They were blacker than black, the same entity that met me at army barracks, 30 months ago. They communicate telepathically as when I looked into it's eyes it showed me the word Molloch? That AdonaiChristBless spoke of and gave that name to me and mentioned about the Babylon, I startled other's on ATS when I out of the blue asked about the connection between Saint Gabriel and Legion??? A few member's rushed to the scene and asked me "why" and to be very careful. One member mentioned about Saint Michael is near and has been here on Earth for three year's now. That had me puzzled.

I asked about Legion because I feel this Molloch dude could be the Legion who was stood infront of me that day a few years ago, this entity was fully loaded with insignia's and sumerian text on it's belt and its elbows and its wrists and one of a serpent dragon on its forehead. It was smiling at me in a freaky way, I wasn't keen on it to be fair. Quite frankly happy to say it was last year when I packed it in working for army. Now a civvi once again, however the encounter's didn't stop there. Just a lot more freaky hearing about the encounter's of blacker than black with red eyes and red orb's flying around in this area. I live in the peak of the district, full of beautiful countryside in the UK. Freaky stuff goes on around here always.

the water being dense and lots of moisture, suffocating to breathe. not sure I really understand this either, how do you mean, more rain than air as space for it in the sky?

It was raining very heavy and small light floods enough for car's to skid off the roads and nowhere for the rain to run off the roads and it was all congregating around and cluttering sewages so people started to panic because sewage was spewing up from under the streets/roads. It was suffocating to breathe, the stink was immense and horrible.

thanks for sharing your insights and vision,
fear is something that all will be made aware of, best to keep your soul firm and strong, in the faith and ways of the lord our savior. for his turn will be as the last and end.

Thankyou for your comment.
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by ET_MAN

Oh! I thought you meant "hidden hand massage". I got one of those commuting to work in a congested London Underground train. It was a bit weird.

You are joking right>? Because you either a member of Free Masons like my mates dad or could have just been a "gang" thing. 2) Or the fact that the Treasury is built into Margaret Thatcher's nuclear underground bunker? Then again the Islamic intelligence agency owns the London Underground train network security. Defo ask about number 2) because even Mark Thomas from Channel 4 news has proof that she spent £80,000,000 TAXPAYER'S money to help build one-of-a-kind nuclear bunker, just for herself. I wonder where the rest of that money went??? What exactly are you guy's really building under Buckingham Palace??? Or should I just ask my mates dad. Then I would get in the dog-house. Oh I forgot to mention being a freemason member you get discount's on places to eat out, clothes, fuel, materials you name it. Makes you wonder that must be taxpayers paying for their luxuries and as for the secret hand massage lol, if your a male, the other male might fancy you, lol. Gross!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well I can't remember where it came up, but I think between March and June 2011 these are dates to watch for.

One thing is, to always remain absolutely positive, and to start dreaming of the world, the situation, the wake up and people growing in love and peace, and togetherness, and helping others, really seeing through the leaders and world and its mismanagement and how all the aid isn't getting through and how they 've stolen the work, efforts, labor of the people all this time and the payments they demand in morgages and in credit cards are extortion coming from a group that has already stole the worlds real estate, land, resources, from the citizens and raises money in charities by billions and steals it outright, either none, or 1% gets through, wow.

They owe us, we should rip up all their bills and write the big ones out to them.

I mean we need to wake up, really get it. I think picturing waking up in meditation, alot like Magician's Apprentice he gave on his new thread. But I've done this too.

All you need to do is find your center. For some its just, focusing on the colors when you close your eyes, and then when the ringing or vibrations begin (gateway), relax, into the theta or if you notice your breathing seems to pause, and it alarms, it is really alpha and a kind of suspended animation state, so reach these states, freeform, sitting or laying down, with a blinder or scarf over your eyes, maybe. You can picture a garden or waterfall to purify, but you don't need to. Just focus on the ringing or vibrations and state they are deepening, you are reaching the highest frequency you can and still remain in this channel. State that internally. When I affirm, I make them prayers and hand them to Family/True Love/Mother/Father.

Then just see yourself outside of earth. Don't be surprised if angels are there and they invite you to join with them. Send light to earth, to surround and permeate this planet, even sheets of it out throughout the Milky Way, and don't be surprised if you hear music, immediately with the light.

Then envision people waking up everywhere, peaceful, filled with Love, hugging strangers on the streets, sitting down in meditation, helping, feeding each other, inviting homeless to build yurts in their back yards, donating lands to others, just wonderful equalizing and lots of recognition. The police and army show up and throw their weapons away and join them.

Picture the politicians noticing no one is cooperating and the troops have joined, so they just grab some paperwork and files and come out and join to. Push release and flood everyone's emails with all the truth.

The black ops and lizzies are now ultra confused, things arent going well, they come out, and surrender, and get hugged nearly to death, and end up sittign down and joining as well.

Rainbows everywhere, hearts filling the sky for fluffy clouds, people are equal and happy, we can see the higher ups, they're here now. Everyone is free, and so happy.

If during 2011 bad thoughts come, as they are prone to do.

In fact, our bodies ar 50/50, our minds, etc in this duality, hardwired. When we focus on the positive, alot of discomfort can happen within us, and negative thougths float up, physical symptoms. Etc.

So say, cancel, cancel I renounce all negativity in Yehsua's name (if you are able to pray like that, otherwise just with faith in True Love and Higher Ups)

and then , pray and ask for healing, help to truly ovecome all the negativity and dark squares and to truly see with eyes of light and hear.

Try to do this in a way, where you can program a word or thought to bring all fo this to you, in quick moments.

Just make this year positive.

Note this is simplistic and ideal in a surreal way because its tackling negative thoguhts that come and approaching envisioning in meditations.

We also need to focus on turning our weaknesses into strengths and helping one another, making amends with those in our lives, forgiving and asking for forgiveness.

Sharing what we can too, contributing in money, words, effort, resources, prayers, what we can contribute.

Prayers and intentions set to find ways to help others. To find ways to wake them up.

Consider youtube video's.

Or local project.

Or if one has many friends, sharing alot on facebook and social networking.

Just nudge others to think like this more, to get things more.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It was a joke.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It was a joke.

And a very funny one I might add.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It was a joke.

And a very funny one I might add.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is the last day to extract the info folks

So far it's been a poor show of 1ness, do NONE of you believe in working together as 1?

Where's the universal love Brothers and Sisters??

Where is the network???

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Could you break down what you mean by this? Is it something only those in a certain group would understand or something open and transparent?

Happy New Years. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
deniselefay.wordpress.com...

1, 11, 11-11, 1-11, 11-11-11

I want to describe what I’ve seen in my Higher Mind’s Eye about 2011—the year of 11′s. It’s both a linear month-by-month unfolding process but it’s simultaneously a quantum event. I saw this information visually as a 2011 calendar with each month quickly unfolding into the next month and the next. Each month had both the 1 and 11 days highlighted. The 22nd day of each month was also highlighted because they’ll be a third harmonic higher octave of the single, double, and triple 1′s and 11′s throughout the year. I haven’t listed each of them below, but do keep them in mind/heart as a triangular “triality” or third evolved state beyond polarity type frequency....

1. January 1, 2011………1-1-11 energies
2. Jan. 11, 2011…………..1-11-11
3. Feb. 1, 2011…………….2-1-11
4. Feb. 11, 2011…………..2-11-11
5. March 1, 2011…………3-1-11
6. March 11, 2011……….3-11-11
7. April 1, 2011…………..4-1-11
8. April 11, 2011………….4-11-11
9. May 1, 2011…………….5-1-11
10. May 11, 2011…………..5-11-11
11. June 1, 2011……………6-1-11
12. June 11, 2011………….6-11-11
13. July 1, 2011…………….7-1-11
14. July 11, 2011…………..7-11-11
15. Aug. 1, 2011……………8-1-11
16. Aug. 11, 2011………….8-11-11
17. Sept. 1, 2011……………9-1-11
18. Sept. 11, 2011…………..9-11-11
19. Oct. 1, 2011……………..10-1-11
20. Oct. 11, 2011……………10-11-11
21. Nov. 1, 2011…………….11-1-11
22. Nov. 11, 2011…………..11-11-11
23. Dec. 1, 2011……………..12-1-11
24. Dec. 11, 2011……………12-11-11

Lets think of others and really try to encourage compassion, intelligence, awareness, and draw this out of others as much as possible. Model good behavior and encourage others as much as possible.

BP has done stuff to the Gulf Stream www.eworldwire.com... and we need to keep on top of things, by seeing everything they're attempting to do fail, as Love and Goodness win out and bring in the good for all.

I don't believe that might makes right when it comes to free will. I don't believe that the free will of a minority have any right over the majority, nor that we should have to fight for freedom.

I do expect miracles. Lets all hold hands this year and ask earnestly for them, and Love Love Love.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Could you break down what you mean by this? Is it something only those in a certain group would understand or something open and transparent?

Happy New Years. Peace, Love and Light.

Thank you for the question Sister, the instruction was always open to everyone regardless of belief....

Happy New Year Sister, Love and Respect...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
On the 26th of December I made a post giving instruction on how to take part in a networked information extraction, this was of course a distraction from the real experiment.

The REAL! experiment was a test of universal LOVE and 1ness in which most here failed..

I asked for HELP in such an alien way that it would force the reader to overcome doubt, suspicion and division if they really did have a willingness to help out another version of themselves. Despite making clear that the information would help ME and in a very real way would also help YOU and despite making two follow up posts urging people to take part, in the end very few came forward. It seems we can all type Universal LOVE and understanding but few really act in that manner when a request is made...

NEW YEARS REVOLUTION...lets make a real effort during 2011...to shape our various realities...using the Beautiful sentiments...we find so easy to type online...be a better Christian/Alien/Magician/Medium/Believer/Sister/Brother/Human/Spirit/Soul/Creator and use this year to FLOOD this world with LOVE!

It's the last act folks and the dark wants to finish with a flourish, I don't know about any of you but I'm not going to let that happen....

You have your orders comrades, the time has come to act as you would type and bring forth the original ArCheTYPE.....

Positron LOVE and Happy New Year EVERY1......

I

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I actually did run this by in a mediation, and did this, asked for your proxy reminding of course the entire universe that I renounce all negative. I didn't really experience anything from it and so I'm not sure what was meant by this that is why I asked.

The Love part I agree with but I'm trying to avoid words like the Fl... word and the Let It sn..... words or anything NLP pertending to potential disasters.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your efforts Sister, you passed my festive experiment by showing a willingness to help your Brother out. Your actions are a testament to your kindhearted nature Unity_99.

Can I ask if you would be willing to elaborate more on how you understand NLP and why this understanding has led you to no longer use certain words..

Linguistic Love & Respect...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
On the 26th of December I made a post giving instruction on how to take part in a networked information extraction, this was of course a distraction from the real experiment.

Why would you do this during this time - - when most people are clearly involved in Real Life happenings during the holiday season?

I looked at it - read it - gave it a minute of my time - - and saw a bunny rabbit. I am not going to clear my mind (nor do I want to) and meditate on some message from a poster on a message board while I'm stuffing bread crumbs in a turkey for a big holiday family dinner.

Just sayin'. Then you think you can come in here and "spank us" for not following orders?

Me no play that game.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join