It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I read the thread on the link and was really impressed, the Spirit is strongly in your words. Wonderful message.

Warm Wishes. May the Spirit of Peace & Love be in every heart.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
I have thought on more than one occasion that the job of some of the contributers on this thread is to create distraction by concocting stories and explaining them with incomprehensible or ridiculous nonsense. I'm not trying to insult anyone on here and if it is the case it is done with a purpose and I find it comical at times. Also if it is the case that does not necessarily mean that said individuals are negative it may be their job to create confusion for the purpose of further filtration. In fact regardless of their affiliation that is the only effect that such concotions will have. It will delay nothing.

Your passive aggressive quote reveals that you are already delayed, it seems my earlier dismissal has caused you to reach into the realms of fantasy and concoct a motive for it. I got two words for you champ Occam's razor, perhaps if you applied this principal more...you might feel the need to post such asinine questions less...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I notice both you and ET_MAN are busy spreading YOUR certain brand of spirituality on GLP, cult much?

I already know you guys don't hold the keys to heaven but it sure is fun watching you

Muaahahahaaahahahahaahaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

I notice both you and ET_MAN are busy spreading YOUR certain brand of spirituality on GLP,

Hi Strangleholder1,

First of all I appreciate your kind U2U's and my apologies in the delay in getting back to you.

ACB did start a thread on GLP and I have visited and made some posts in his support. What he has been promoting (IS) the spirit of Love and Peace, the same as I've always shared. Nothing to do with a group, religion or cult, it's never been about such things and anyone-1 who's interpreted it in such a way perhaps misinterpreted some of what's been shared. Interpretation truly (IS) in the eye of the beholder.

it will not only be a pleasure to get to know you a bit better but also very interesting I feel. For me! this whole world is about energy transfer, love afterall is just an earth name for the best type of energy.

Love and Peace (IS) what it's all about.

If you find someone-1 that's made a claim that they hold the Keys to all of Eternity or the Heavens please feel free to share.-)

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111DecPM41 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Has anyone claimed that they hold the keys to a so called utopia existence or heaven?

Well since no one has claimed this other than the Catholic Church, I'll go out on the limb and say that I possess such keys, just as the Pope.

Unlike the Catholic Church, I will go further and say that everyone possesses the Keys to heaven.

There are two keys, as symbolised by the keys worn by the Pope. Furthermore, the church itself represents these keys to its followers, without telling them that they possess the keys themselves.

The two keys to heaven are Love and Forgiveness.

A follower of the Catholic Church goes to confession for forgiveness and congregation for love.

YOU have these keys which if you use them, will unlock the doors to heaven on earth.

Love all and forgive their trespasses against you.

I have the keys, and so do you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi IAMIAM,

Unlike the Catholic Church, I will go further and say that everyone possesses the Keys to heaven.

I suppose it depends on how one-1 defines Keys.

What their definition/interpretation of what Keys (IS).

If they mean Keys as in 'Knowledge' on how one-1 can make it into such existences then quite a few out there perhaps hold such Keys but I would not say everyone-1. Not that some can't obtain such knowledge but rather some are currently unaware of it or not quite in tune with it.

There are two keys, as symbolised by the keys worn by the Pope. Furthermore, the church itself represents these keys to its followers, without telling them that they possess the keys themselves.

First of all where there is no first, I'm not a Christian as in the religious Christian (according to religions of the world) so don't really keep up on the many Christianity religions out there and especially the one's that wear Keys around their neck to the Kingdom of Heaven. lol However I do believe in Yeshua Christ and in the Spirit of Love & Peace, the examples set and life teachings represented.

I do recognize that the examples, teachings and actions show pure and unconditional Love.

The two keys to heaven are Love and Forgiveness.

According to what you believe in IAMIAM could there ever be anything else but LOVE?

YOU have these keys which if you use them, will unlock the doors to heaven on earth.

Do you believe that there truly (IS) a perfected state/condition of heaven on Earth? Certainly tapping into the spirit of Love & Peace will make one-1 feel much better inside and Lighter while on earth however do you also recognize that earth is not in a perfected immortal state/condition?

Love all and forgive their trespasses against you.

If all is only Love and perfect with no possible mistakes to ever be made then I suppose there couldn't be an opposite of Love and perfection. In such a suggestion would there ever be a need to suggest that others Love and Forgive their trespasses against others if everyone-1 (IS) already in a perfected state/condition full of Love?

I have the keys, and so do you.

If you're referring to 'knowledge' then perhaps quite a few do have the 'knowledge' necessary.

With Love,

Is there any other thing?

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECST1111DecPM41 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am curious. Is there any other thing? Love and Forgiveness seem to me to be pretty much the most important, and Love includes in its many definitions Service To Others.

I know that one may also feel Faith is important, belief in positive outcomes, miracles. Faith as in the natural heart of a child.

I am comfortable with Yeshua, Christ Jesus, and felt his call to me all my life, felt his presence in the word, when I was a preteen which is why I ended up reading the bible.

I would still wish to understand why if this is the same message as before, Infinite Family of Light, Father/Mother yet true equality all at the same time, No Limits and Non Locality, Infinite One-1111111's. However, even while this message is the same, you've added the extras that its necessary to pray in the name of Christ Jesus or Yeshua, and pray to Father, and speak of things that are very Christian like, as if there is One Way.

Do you think there is one way, or at least one preferable way?

And how does ascension relate to leaving here and going to heaven, is there only one way back home?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I suppose it depends on how one-1 defines Keys.

What their definition/interpretation of what Keys (IS).

A key is an implement used to work the mechanisms of a lock that it will open.

Love is the greater key, and forgiveness the lesser key. They unlock the gates of heaven. Heaven is the highest stage of Mans development. The stage where we work for each other rather than our selves.

If they mean Keys as in 'Knowledge' on how one-1 can make it into such existences then quite a few out there perhaps hold such Keys but I would not say everyone-1. Not that some can't obtain such knowledge but rather some are currently unaware of it or not quite in tune with it.

The keys are not knowledge, but an ability. All have the ability to love and to forgive. Some just do not realise the power these keys possess. They must be shown by others who have learned of the keys and who use them.

According to what you believe in IAMIAM could there ever be anything else but LOVE?

Absolutely. There are many things besides love. None of those other things unlock the gates of Heaven.

Do you believe that there truly (IS) a perfected state/condition of heaven on Earth?

Yes! I am showing you the way. Love all, and forgive the trespasses against you. You too will see with eyes wide open that this earth IS Heaven!

Certainly tapping into the spirit of Love & Peace will make one-1 feel much better inside and Lighter while on earth however do you also recognize that earth is not in a perfected immortal state/condition?

My friend, there is no other way that our souls could experience this wonderful existence any otherway than without this flesh, divinely created in all its perfection, by a loving creator. Our suits of flesh repair themselves, grow with us, provide a very unique perception of this experience, are absolutely adapted for every climate, and we are quickly unraveling the mysteries of keeping them aoriund for greater lengths of time. They are perfect for this place!

Even better, we are learning how to modify them in ways that will make them better suited to travel beyond our own planet. How can you look at this magnificent handy work and not see perfection?

If we forgave our own judgements of it, we could explore so much more of this wonderful heavenly existence we have been granted.

If all is only Love and perfect with no possible mistakes to ever be made then I suppose there couldn't be an opposite of Love and perfection. In such a suggestion would there ever be a need to suggest that others Love and Forgive their trespasses against others if everyone-1 (IS) already in a perfected state/condition full of Love?

Just because everyone has the key of love, does not mean they know to use it. That is why we also have the key of forgiveness. By forgiving, we teach others to use the key of love. That is why both are needed to enter heaven.

Is there any other thing?

There are an infinite number of things. It is Mans purpose to walk through this existence and discover the infinite number of things given us by God.

Heaven is right before your eyes my friend. Use the keys.

Love & Best Wishes!

Absolutely!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If heaven is on earth, does one then really need a perception of love or forgiveness to see its existance. for even those of wrongdoing, of greed or acts of self gratification could call their life or existance on this planet as heaven through their eyes.

earth is only what one makes it out to be, so is not then heaven supposed to be another reality or place where only those of love or forgiveness can get to, without the harm or ramifications of acts other than what is allowed as keys in entry.

where is difference if heaven is only a perception of how earth is felt as purpose for person with his many percieved abilities to understand that which seems as being good for him to belong to.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Which is harder to be?: 95% STS or 51% STO *Seems obvious but still not sure. Being "good" could be harder than being "evil"*

Is being STS necessarily bad?

What should a person do to change from STS to STO?

Why are people who are not STS or STO called: "lukewarms"?

Why are people who are not 95% STS or 51% STO are not "harvestable"?

Wouldn't a person who is "in-between" STS and STO be considered "balanced"?

Is there something "beyond" STS and STO where the "rules" of STS and STO don't apply?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

If you felt my earlier post was in regard to your "dismissal" you're mistaken. Why would I need to "concoct" a motive for you pointing out the obvious? As far as delay.... The Husbandman haveth great patience. You're grip is not loosening is it? Don't worry you won't have to hold on much longer. Btw...You're not upset about the little tidbit of info I received earlier...are you?

edit on 24-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

We are not called to choose to be 95% evil or 51% good. That is a complete distortion.

The law of one and HH are not accurate, and in fact can really lead to some serious train wrecks of your life.

We are called to Love and be Light and Love. To pray to Father/Mother,Yeshua, and ask Family and Higher Self to help heal us so we can see with our eyes, and hear with our ears and have one sight filled with Light, not to be sitting with blinders on. We need to pray for help to overcome our weaknesses, and Love more, to become Light filled, to help others, to become more like Jesus. Christ Consciousness for those who are not traditional Christians.

Its not about choosing. The Family above wants us all to go home.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
If heaven is on earth, does one then really need a perception of love or forgiveness to see its existance. for even those of wrongdoing, of greed or acts of self gratification could call their life or existance on this planet as heaven through their eyes.

My friend, those who suffer from greed are not in heaven even if they state that they are. They are suffering by trying to fill a hole within them that cannot be filled by the material things they crave. What they lack is love from others. Help the Brothers and Sisters who suffer from this ailment by showing them love in abundance that the hole may be filled.

Self gratification is normal. It is what drives us to discover and experience the joys of this world. It is when it turns to greed that it is harmful.

earth is only what one makes it out to be, so is not then heaven supposed to be another reality or place where only those of love or forgiveness can get to, without the harm or ramifications of acts other than what is allowed as keys in entry.

Yes, earth is what WE make it. Use the keys and the world around you will transform before your eyes. I could speculate on other places I have not seen, but I am here now. What comes after this life I will concern myself with when I get there.

With Love,

Your Brother

where is difference if heaven is only a perception of how earth is felt as purpose for person with his many percieved abilities to understand that which seems as being good for him to belong to.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
double post sorry.
edit on 24-12-2010 by redgy because: edit for double post

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think when people can see the glory and magnificance of what the world has to offer in its natural state is the turning point where the keys open the gates for earth as heaven, since existance began as a garden of eden, where all of life was given to man in his care, the idea of earth as whole like a backyard in which can florish and grow all of animal and bird, fish and fowl, tree and plant.
all free to live and strive in natures own enviroment, man becoming like the gardener who tends his crops, giving his love and care not only to others as family but to the earth itself. this world as eden or heaven is still here all around us to see, though a lot of love and effort is needed to bring it back to paradise before it all becomes too late and lost to all forever..

peace and love to all.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I think when people can see the glory and magnificance of what the world has to offer in its natural state is the turning point where the keys open the gates for earth as heaven, since existance began as a garden of eden, where all of life was given to man in his care, the idea of earth as whole like a backyard in which can florish and grow all of animal and bird, fish and fowl, tree and plant.
all free to live and strive in natures own enviroment, man becoming like the gardener who tends his crops, giving his love and care not only to others as family but to the earth itself. this world as eden or heaven is still here all around us to see, though a lot of love and effort is needed to bring it back to paradise before it all becomes too late and lost to all forever..

Absolutely my friend. Earth is a great gift full of bounty for all. We have made a mess of it and have a lot of cleaning up to do. Just because your house is a mess does not make it any less your house, it just needs a cleaning.

Once we have cleaned it up we can then focus on how to best use the resources provided to explore our backyard.

Look up! The stars await...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've been writing up a few prayers for 2011, the coloring book page is turning, and the light of our eye, our state of soul is leading us to the frequency and result we are matching. With what light do we see? This world is a dark room and we read all things in darkness, and all of our teachers, scholars and spiritual leaders are in darkness, our opinions and worldly views and even how we see others, are in darkness. What did Jesus instruct in his parable of Matthew

Matthew 13;10-15:

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.

What is he saying? Or in the one where those who have more will be given more and those who have less will have this taken?

He is not saying there is an "in" group of those who are more knowledgeable and light filled who therefore are given more and the rest will just regress.

He is saying this: That the entire world is in darkness and cannot see, cannot hear, that the world, its media, leaders, gossip, rumors, events, political ideologies, philosophies and spiritual teachings and interpretations are all in darkness.

He is saying that WE ARE ALL in darkness.

That we must all empty our cups each day, and whatever we heard on the news,whatever political or spiritual progranda reaches our ears, or what we think we know and believe. And ask for Creator and Family to heal us and teach us.

This is a direct invitiation for ALL to be healed, rather than a statement of division.

And the parable about more being given, or the lesser amount taken also refers to emptying our cup. The amount taken has to do with those emptying what they think they know, and being Filled with Truth, Light & Love by the True Family and Creator, either here, or afterwards, for we all will have a choice.

Dear Mother/Father Creator, please help me to empty my cup each day & unlearn what I think I know already & what this dark world teaches. I ask that You prompt me, inspire me to seek You and learn from my true Family of Light & Love only, allow my eyes to truly see, my ears to truly hear. Heal me so i can see more of the Light Spectrum, more colors of the rainbow than my eyes can see currently.

Thank you so much. In Yeshua's, Christ Jesus's Name I pray.

Warm Wishes. Peace. Love & Light!

edit on 24-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A grain of wheat is a grain just of wheat until it passes on and falls from the plant to the ground. Once a grain of wheat falls from the plant it then can grow and the plant becomes new. If a grain of wheat falls on bad soil it cannot properly receive nourishment and grow, if a grain of wheat finds good ground it can grow into good stalk in which the wheat originated from.

Many grains of wheat seek to grow but have fallen on hard ground, in the process of falling onto unnourishing territory the grains of wheat end up struggling. In the process of struggling the tender surrender, loosing root in the ground where Light can't be found. The weeds and the thorns overtake the new and tender, smothering can it be for a plant to ever see. The seed cannot grow as they reap what they sow, the consumer draws nigh and so does the fly.

There are many kinds and types of fruit, some are sweet and some are bitter. Some are new and some are old, some are rotten and some are gold, some are taken by the birds others consumed by the words. Some fall off the trees with the birds and the bees. Doves Love the good and the fruit of day, Doves see the Light know the path and the way. Bats feed at night of the fruit without light as they cannot see the tree flying wild like a bee, without sight and sense of right neither do they see the light.

Many songs are being played but not every ear is made, when an ear can hear a word it IS shown the peaceful bird. Not every soul IS made being part of the grade, neither can it reach a level without first knowing eval. The light must be seen and the word must be heard, it's necessary for the learner to overcome the burner. Without light where's the night without day where's the dark, without love where's the hate, without truth where's the lie. One-1 in truth cannot lie neither can one deny without Sun where's the fun, without Life where's the wife. In darkness does one fall in awareness one grows tall learning opposites in the all shows the truth of the fall.

A student not yet learned cannot teach without speech, neither can they bring forth fruit without eternal root. In due time can they reach if they practise what is shown neither can they use the phone without knowing who IS home. In the morning do they see that a night is not of light neither can one be of right if they understand not sight. Seekers listen to the truth neither do they say a word for the truth IS of the light representing all that's right. As a thief in the night shall a day come as a day neither night shall be shown when the family is outgrown. Prepare in the heart as the mind is still blind, one must clear for the learner to discern the coming burner. Be at peace not at fault for there is another salt, one of truth and one of flavor and another that's lost it's savour.

Seekers of the truth do continue on a search are they finding full of blinding, do they see what is at sea. Do they know what is of dark for they know not of themselves yet they think what is truth yet they say what is day. Do they understand the path do they understand the light do they understand the truth do they really know the way. Does one say what is night does one see what IS Light how can light not be light how can dark not be dark. Oppositions of the world do they see and understand does an ear ever hear does an eye ever lie. Should it be loud and clear so that all can really hear who can know what is truth who can say what is nay, does one say come to me when they still cannot see, does one say come to me when they still can't find the tree. Does one come from the sun when the night feels not right, does one hear what is truth does one seek of the leak.

It is wise let us pray for a cup without stain for the rain is to clean and the heavens can they bring. Shall we turn to our Father or shall we say let's not bother, answers come from on high that is why not on low do we know all that is, do we see it cannot be. Who are we to really see being half of the tree, for the word comes on high what IS shared cannot lie.

A man was walking along saying to others I am perfect everything is perfect while across the road a child was starving and begging for food but the man did not take notice to the child for he was to busy with his rosy all is perfect coloured glasses and could not see. He continued to walk saying everything is perfect I am God and Good you are God and also Good and by the way we are all God and only Good. That man continued to proclaim we need not work to become the God of Good for we already are. The other man walked up to the one proclaiming to be the God of Good and said don’t you see the starving children need our help on the other side of the road do you not see this, how can you proclaim to be what you are and not see. The man wearing rosy all is perfect glasses says to him, it is all only perfection and love there is no opposite. Does the man with rosy glasses really know and does the man really see what is natural do they know yet they sow what is low. Do they preach the fallen tree, understand the fallen state, oppositions do they miss what is Love and what is Hate.

Does the man with rosy glasses pray unto the Father or does he look into the mirror and say I am the Creator and the Life, Light, Truth and way. I am what I am which is that of perfection without mistake living as a phase of myself on Creation of my own making. Do they not see clearly, do they not understand, is it blind, is it deaf, is it darkness, is it theft. Can't they hear, can't they see, do they lie unto tree. The man proclaiming himself to be the God of Good believes that all children who are abused, starved, left alone, tortured, murdered and in suffering are perfection yet the man understands not, nor does he see that which is to be. For the truth cannot lie and creation is a mix of the dark and the light with a day and a night.

For they say I see and they lie unto themselves for they say I am yet they know not what they are.

Another man says to the man who proclaims to be the Good Creator and perfect, then how are you to say you are God and Good if you cannot provide a meal to a starving child in need. Is it greed or is it error or do you lack the truth to share? For God which is Good would not only feed a child in need but provide him also with shelter and comfort but here you are walking in your own daydream world saying everything is only Love and perfect, when many are starving to death and suffering across the road. Hear their cries pull yourself out of lies, you are living out of fantasy believing that you see. You see not what is taught understand what is land for it is what it IS and will be undersea. For the time draws near and when it comes you shall see, yet see not when it comes, land falls and so does he. For the earth shall sake, it will real to and fro, call me not to the side it shall be as a tide. Rise above so they say, who can stand such a day of the light here it comes who can stand without land.

Be prepared and be wise for it's only Good advice, do not listen of your own seek the Father be it known.

edit on 25-12-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Who assumes the greater role...the darkness or the light? Weakness or strength? Is there a man/woman worthy enough to lead the goat where it cannot find it's way home? Will a pit be dug that will not have it's depth found? Can he make an enemy that he cannot shake off even in baldness?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh wow, kids shocked me today. The Assassin's Creed game which is already coded with history, Templar's and as far as I'm concerned the Assassin may be a Jesuit, but they found a musical video that they think is cool. Talk about light as a feather technology, and birds!.... Mystery school knowledge for a long time, but then how do they deal with conscience?

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

Assassin shows up, mysterious hooded guy who is awesome. The guards all just keel over because of his awesomeness.

He is surrounded finally by guards and the (assasssin's) target comes out.....armed.

At 1:29 (the assassin) He's distracted by a ....feather.

The Target is Like “shoot me”

(the assassin) he likes feathers!
He looks up when he remembers.
(hawk or bird overhead)
Ooh, I LOVE birds.

Then, alot of killing, mainly the little guys, not the leading roles

Now the Awesome ( the word awe is another for God) is what leads me to think of Jesuits and the reason theyre dying without him batlling is implied by providence or that he can't be touched, maybe, its a stretch but I think they're trying to give him this persona. But he's an assassin after all!

In any case, what caught my eye is after all the poor footmen die, never them, for he and the opponent are like the elites manipulating behind scenes in life, so only the common folk, the common footman seems to be being tested, as if!

In any case, The Feather thing really caught my eye.

Come on Kill me, but....... he likes feathers................
edit on 25-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join