It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I noticed that unity mentioned that instead of the anti-christ coming it is the FOL. I just want to share a few thoughts that I have had in recent times. The one thing that is emphasized more than anything else about the return of Christ is the fact that it will occur at a time when it is not expected. I have been brought up and also spent the majority of my adult life in a religious distortion that believed that the second coming would not occur until after the temporary reign of the anti-christ. But in my own seeking I have come to believe that the big "party" will be crashed. There are numerous passages in the scriptures that imo paint such a picture.

One such passage is Luke 20:17. "The stone which the builders rejected the same has become the head of the corner". As I see it we currently have a huge "Pyramid" of power that has been constructed in this temporal world. Which is symbolically depicted by the "elite" as a pyramid with an all seeing eye as the head of the corner. This passage indicates to me who will be the "real" one to occupy that place of authority. I may be wrong but it sure seems to fit nicely. Another passage that seems to indicate a crashed party is Luke 11:21-22 " When a strong man ( Prince of this world) armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace. But when a stronger than he ( Christ )shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour ( effective only within current set of parameters) wherein he trusted ( taken away by establishing new set of parameters) and divideth his spoils." I could bring out more passages but I think we get the picture.
edit on 20-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: typo

P.S. You may be intersted in reading this article it indicates to me that there are some very radical and unstoppable changes beginning. projectworldawareness.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Do you know why I said that. Do you undersand what I said? The sun is bigger than the moon, the moon does not block anything. It may very well be a stargate but this is a school, white and black squares and we're not all getting an F before the tests even. The job is: to literally be positive, and reclaim all negative thoughts, words actions and even all days, all codings, all things, to Light and love, and Niavety and Positivity and Goodness. They say Saturn, we say Love, F O L. They say the dark sun, we say SOL, and the Starlight and the windows to Heaven/Beyond. They say, war, starvation, we say Love Love Love. We turn weaknesses into strenths. The Family of Light is light as a feather, ascended, progressed in Pure Love, Pure Light.

I meditate and pray in a special place I've chosen. I picture a calm pond or lake, garden in the sun. Which I know is a Gateway. And I pray, take all things to the Father/Mother and the Family, and ask for help to help others and to turn all weaknesses to strengths and for the Spirit of Love and Peace to be with all of us on this planet.

Lately I've been seeing Yeshua in mediation. He took me to a waterfall, where I now spend my time in prayer and meditation. He was dark haired, and now seems to have more golden look, his garment is pure white, whiter than white, its radiant pure Light and Love. Pure Love, pure service to others. We weave these garments with our thoughts, words, actions. He is the model in this, an almost impossible model for us, seemingly just out of reach for us all the time, to try and perfect Love to that level, with our muddied garments.

The signs that they have worked for are starting to manifest because they are working for their plans to come into effect and 2011 is a critical year.

If the FOL show up, it would be the most wonderful upgrade, it would like supernova, it would be a new creation, at least this is how I see it and want them to come, but we need to get ready, we all need to become more Love Love Love.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity...your still talking about the moon blocking the sun but this is not a solar eclipse and has nothing to do with the illusion of the Sun being blocked by the moon.

If the majority of the world is still waiting on someone else (FOL or JESUS or ANTICHRIST) to do what needs to be done....then we are not ready for evolving consciously.

At some point, we will rely on ourselves and eachother....to move the mountains and to go on to do better things.

Again, this is not a solar eclipse where the moon moves in front of the sun...you keep mentioning this.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

This is a Lunar eclipse. It is a rare one. It is dated 12 12 12, and its recorded in the Murals. I was told about this eclipse, a really important one for the dark side, but didn't know which one, now I do. Its very clear. This is their big Saturn Stargate moment and the mural depicts a cage weakening, the box disentegrating, that is proabably a symbol for the antichrist. And I believe that would simply be a bloodline plot, their workings, not a real biblical thing. If anything, they're trying to make the prophecies come true.

We are the ones who can determine, who is really going to be here, for there is 50/50 light and dark in everything and its this interplay in this lower density matter channels/dimensions that are the gravity that hold it all together and us here. we're the ones who can choose to allow the dark to be there for us or greet the Light and True Love, only and only see that, its us who can change the energy in the Gridline.

I have heard that this year, Oct 2011, or rather Aug-Nov 2011 is teh Dark knight an that Dec is the new age/era, the 6th cycle. What I'm waiting for is the expanded sun in that crop circle, and the new creation. But I keep being told they're coming, and the first time I heard it, my best friends little daughter was the one who kept dreaming of Yeshua tellign her He was coming soon, and that wasn't Project Bluebeam.

Tomorrow needs to be turned into Love and a day to pray, meditate and invite the Spirit of Love and Peace in every heart.

You know that actually maintaining something in the face of the obvious makes a lot questions come up. I believe people doign that are on agendas.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So....how's it going?

Big thread you guys got here. A guy could get lost in here.

So....over 4000 posts. That's cool.

Just thought I'd stop by and see what's up.

Later.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Umm. Isn't this 'coming' suposed to be for every one to see in the skies, not just one side of the world with an eclipse happening and the other without. even as with the solstace, being shortest on one side(winter), and longest on the other side of world[summer] at the same times, does this then account for being a 'sign' to the whole world, where only one half can see and the other not.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
Umm. Isn't this 'coming' suposed to be for every one to see in the skies, not just one side of the world with an eclipse happening and the other without. even as with the solstace, being shortest on one side(winter), and longest on the other side of world[summer] at the same times, does this then account for being a 'sign' to the whole world, where only one half can see and the other not.

I personally don't know how this eclipse fits into the second coming. I just used the oppurtunity afforded by unity's post to bring up some of my own thoughts regarding the return of Christ. And as far as the whole world seeing him at the same time. I have no idea how it's going to happen. I'm sure the one that made this world can do a lot of things that are beyond our current comprehension.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

And in the time of darkness hafl the Earth shall be scorched by fire to mark the coming of the son of the serpent.
Hmmm now if you think about it if this is the half then it should be not that good, but...... there are greater things at hand right now. We must color in the pages but we get help with doing that from the family.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

How sweet to think that darkness and light might be made manifest to one another.....Is that which was exalted brought low? Doth the phoneix wait to arise?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well you can defiantly 'think' its dated 12-12-12....I choose to go by 12-21-10 and not make things out of that.

The reason I kept asking what you were talking about is because you kept talking about how this all is a illusion, that the Moon only will 'seem' to be as big as the sun...causing a 'black sun' ....and that it is all just an illusion. So it sounded as if you were talking about a solar eclipse and I was just wanting to be clear to others what it is as well as make sure you were understanding there is no illusion going on with the moon in front of the sun or a black sun ect.

Sorry for nit picking...but it really sounded as if you were talking about a solar eclipse by the things you kept saying.

I only hope its a happy one for you and yours. My kids asked if I would wake them up in the middle of the night to see it
What do your kiddos think? Are they interested?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Actually, now that you speak of it, I can see how fulfillment of such occurrences could serve to cheapen the heart of the message being conveyed. Although, I don't know if it's simply because I live in a relatively safe town surrounded by loving people and secure surroundings, or whether it stands that there should be an escalating amount of natural upheaval happening in the world. Don't mistake me - I'm not happily inviting such things. However, I guess I was just under the assumption that we, as in the world populace, would be experiencing much more widespread environmental upset than we seem to be at this point in time.. Being but 2 years away from the apparent date of the supposed 'Harvest'.

To be honest, I feel as though it was another test, interestingly. Choosing to believe what others tell you or what you know is right.

But very nice insight. Thank you

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
bible.cc...
New International Version

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

My sons and I watched the eclipse, it began just after 10 30 pm on the 20th to just after 1 we stayed up. They saw a moon for all of it. I didn't I only saw a moon when it went red. I saw this strange thing, of what looked like the slightly rounded top sliver of the moon, or a rounded plate or even a craft, many times, layered, extremely glowing shiny white, and when I would blink look away try again to see if I could see a moon shape, it would alter sligthly. I said it was a Dove. Then maybe an angel because it had the human outline with arms, then it looked like stacking discs, in an arc backwards. As if something arcing throw a portal with all the time shots at once, I kept asking my sons what they saw.

Then yesterday I was sungazing and for the second time in the last few days, I saw something odd. It was like a surreal sun with clouds of golden light around it, and the large center was this dark emerald green. With the hands of a clock. And yet no matter how I squinted I couldn't make out the time, for the hands changed.

The first time a couple days before this it was 11 11 for a brief moment, but I would blink away then it was 9 45. The 21st, yesterday, it was a clock briefly, when I rested my eyes and looked back it was black. The sun was big black center with an outer halo of golden yellow. I would blink look away and look up and at first I'd think thankfully its gone, then it came back. I was going to write to several friends about it, but so much happened at home, it was like a huge negative thing we all had to deal with.

Then, magicians apprentice wrote and said he had posted about this and the moment he did, he was thrown off ATS, and that post is gone! I hadnt been on for hours and tried to get on, but couldn't. Another friend couldn't as well. Though recent posts tab worked and the posts were updating and changing so others could. If it was an error it was only affecting certain regions.

He quoted the revelations, and the 6th seal, which meant the angel and the Dove made sense. Also, this really really means we need to focus on Love Love Love, and really transforming everything negative in our thoughts and lives to positivity.

We need to make up with all others, become light as a feather, work through all our issues.

The dates I always felt drawn too for bigger events were 2014-2017.

Revelations is not my favorite of the Scriptures, and I only read the gospels mainly. But it looks like it just occurred.

The earthquake happened. The Lamb was Iran! M's A brought that up and also. Japan had a 7 point one within 2 hours of the eclipse. There may be others.

And part of the sign is that the stars will fall from the sky. Meaning??? Comet? Meteor shower? Was there a meteor shower at all?

I think we live in interesting times.

I can hardly wait for Magician's Apprentice to come back on and share that post again. For he had this entire vision the night of the lunar eclipse and is the one who quoted the revelations to me. I was suspicious when I saw the black moon next day and was going to ask around. But as soon as he said this, I felt he was right.

Magician's Apprentice said he saved his post too, so he could repost it.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.meteorblog.com...

In 2010, the Geminids Meteor Shower starts December 7th and continues until December 17th. I’m hoping that his meteor shower will be as good as last year. To optimize your chances of seeing a great display in the sky, aim to start viewing in the early morning hours before dawn. Meteors will appear anywhere in the sky but will emerge from their radiant within the constellation Gemini and so the name, Geminids.

www.azcentral.com...

December brings stargazers a sleighful of astronomical gifts, among them a lovely lunar eclipse, terrific views of Jupiter and an always reliable meteor shower.

This is the stars falling from the sky mentioned here:

Revelation 6:12-17

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, 'Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?

I wonder how many years all of this will take. Or how much is literal.

For who shall stand?

Frequency thing. Prepare ourselves, light as a feather. The Family Of Light does not ever war, or battle with negative side. No one can stand in their presence for their Vibration and Frequency of Ascended/Progressed Pure Love & Light is very strong. We need to be models for Love and Correcting Our Relationship Problems being only Peace & Love, Forgiving All.

Also if the one side is represented it means an opposite is there in a duality as well. So if there is a strong show of Light. If THEY are coming, then the other side is here in opposition. If there is Love there is the opposite. The opposite to Light/Love is? The opposite to Light As A Feather, IS?

Time to prepare ourselves and nudge help others do so to. Lets be Love.

edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I wish we could make a thread on what it means to become Light as a Feather. Simple Ways to get our lives in order our consciousness for the lay ones, for the ones caught up in the world more, the ways to raise our Frequency to Love & Light and higher ones. I know Ho'onoponopono helps. Pray, and try to ask for every situation: what would Jesus/Yeshua do?

How do we do it, pull together in times of need? How do we get the message of Love and Unity out there to others?

Its a Frequency thing, like attracts like, we will be pulled to where our Frequency is at. Its never about ourselves but helping others.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello Boys and Girls

After being kicked off the forum for the whole day after trying to post an important message to you the fellow readers also listeners. I now return with some news regarding what in sweet baloney and meatballs went down yesterday.

As we all know yesterday was the 21st 12th 2010th which was then turned to 12 12 12 then it followed to the 6 6 6. Well we all know that story there already anyway after taking a small stroll to the shops which was quiet interesting. Upon returning to home I was able to catch a slight glimpse of the Lunar Eclipse everyone so talked about.

The moon turned as red as blood and the sun was black as dark cloth as if a giant curtain being pulled over it. Then in that instant I remembered something familiar to the situation and I quote.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became as dark as black cloth, and the moon became as red as blood.

Then all of a sudden I got a sudden urge feeling of an Earthquake before the actual eclipse when I usually get them, they are correct and dead on the region I felt was either Egypt, Israel or Iran. In the following hours I watched the news and it said that there was a 6.5 magnitude quake in Iran, 70 villages have been reduced to ruble in a mere instant. But..... the trouble did not stop there another quake was coming as well and again same odd feeling. Anyway later on a recording of a 7.5 magnitude quake was taken in Japan so nothing too bad or lethal and thank heavens no casualties in this one.

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal = The Lamb represents Iran or Israel due to the general knowledge of all goat, sheep and cattle herders originated from that area. So Iran was the region of the great Earthquake.

The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December

The moon became as red as blood = was also seen during the lunar eclipse.

There was a great earthquake = The Earth quake happened in Iran hours prior to the Lunar Eclipse 70 villages were destroyed.

(CNN) -- Rescuers in Iran worked furiously Tuesday to free people trapped under rubble, after a powerful earthquake rippled through a rural stretch of villages in the country's southeastern region, Iranian media reported.

The following hours after the Lunar Eclipse another quake happened as an after shock but in the Japanese region it also caused a Tsunami. I guess there was a guardian Angel watching over Japan at that time
due to the fact that there were no injuries or casualties.

To the other part of the information we might have couple more quakes in the coming days fingers crossed that this will not happen.

This is for you guys to read and understand what I am talking of.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
One possible scenario that would be a fulfillment to the simultaneous worldwide appearing of "Christ" is the scenario proposed in this thread . www.abovetopsecret.com... I have come to believe that we will under go a metamorphosis. I have had experiences where i feel as though I'm about to explode into something else. I feel as though I'm compressed into this physical body. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
edit on 22-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I watched as the Lamb broke the sixth seal = The Lamb represents Iran or Israel due to the general knowledge of all goat, sheep and cattle herders originated from that area. So Iran was the region of the great Earthquake.

Saying Iran = "the lamb" because all knowledge of goat, sheep and cattle herding originated from that area, is quite a stretch...a stretch too far for me infact. Although it sounds like you had quite a day yesterday what with the whole lunar eclipse thing and ATS having server problems, Man! I bet it felt like you were in the da vinci code...

Speaking of which, I looked up at the big red spot in the sky and it reminded me of a standby light...Like when you turn the TV off and it goes into standby mode...This planet is going on standby...

Other things I've learned this week...The hive mind is ablaze with thoughts concerned with TIME, A WORRY ABOUT BECOMING FROZEN/STUCK, CHOICES and also NUMBERS, its causing a general APPREHENSION that everyone can feel but few understand on any conscious level.
Even though the universe has recently decided to floor me with an ill timed test of spirit, I'm still determined to enjoy this holiday as if it were my last
(that smiley was for you Magicians Apprentice), I urge all of you to do the same...

Next year is gonna be BIG! for EVERY1 on a VERY personal level...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have thought on more than one occasion that the job of some of the contributers on this thread is to create distraction by concocting stories and explaining them with incomprehensible or ridiculous nonsense. I'm not trying to insult anyone on here and if it is the case it is done with a purpose and I find it comical at times. Also if it is the case that does not necessarily mean that said individuals are negative it may be their job to create confusion for the purpose of further filtration. In fact regardless of their affiliation that is the only effect that such concotions will have. It will delay nothing.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
I have thought on more than one occasion that the job of some of the contributers on this thread is to create distraction by concocting stories and explaining them with incomprehensible or ridiculous nonsense. I'm not trying to insult anyone on here and if it is the case it is done with a purpose and I find it comical at times. Also if it is the case that does not necessarily mean that said individuals are negative it may be their job to create confusion for the purpose of further filtration. In fact regardless of their affiliation that is the only effect that such concotions will have. It will delay nothing.

I prefer to keep things simple my friend. I have travelled all over the world and have experienced many different religious beliefs and mystical traditions. I have been fortunate enough in my travels to be accepted and initiated into sects that many do not even know exists. I have chased phantoms, divined with cowry shells, tracked the stars, been possessed, etc. etc. At this stage of my journey I have come to the conclusion that there is only one mystery, one truth that makes sense the world over. It is the one truth that all Mankind wants from the Ngangaleros in Cuba, to the Sufi mystics of Afghanistan. This one truth is love. We all want it (except for those who deny this simply to be deniers), thus we are all obligated to give it.

I don't care what one sees, what signs they read, what cataclysm they fear is on the horizon. I know if we simply devoted that time to loving each other like the family we are, we could face any adversity as a species. To love is to not judge, but to aid and assist where ever it is needed.

All that seperates us, one from the other, are imaginary things we have created. There is us and this existence today. All else is moot.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The spirit of Christ works in Love, Peace, stillness and calmness.

When Yeshua Christ had supper with the unnourished He called them not unnourished to ever offend them. Out of unconditional Love and Peace in wisdom did He share the true and unconditional spirit of Love with the others. In touching parables did He speak ,even that of the prodigal son which touched the unnourished and they were filled in their hearts with much needed nourishment and encouragement.

The unnourished in spirit were struggling as they recognized and felt the spirit of unconditional Love and Peace knocking on their door. Some began to come to a realization of where they were in life realizing they had cast aside their conscience's and turned against the spirit of their Heavenly Father. Some were in denial but the Truth of their situation was recognized as they came to a remembrance and realization that they left their family, house and Father to spend their inheritance in foreign lands with foreign goods and people. They were starving for the spirit of Love, Truth and Peace and recognized it of their family and Father as it entered and touched their hearts.

The spirit of Peace and Love burned within them and they felt and knew again the good spirit touching them, calling them back home to their Heavenly Father, bringing them to a remembrance of that which they once had inside and felt that was lost.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which dohunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

The unnourished began to come to a greater realization recognizing their unnourishment and knew it deep within. A great Light shined as they were touched in spirit and desired to make amends with everyone they had ever wronged. They forgave all others and asked forgiveness of others and behold the unconditional spirit of Love and Peace did abide in them directing, guiding and assisting them. They were filled with the Good Spirit of Love and Peace that sustained, supported and comforted them.

There once was a person who walked into a room full of Light and sat down to read a book, as they were reading the words of the book the Light in the room began to dim. While the Light in the room became dimmer, the one-1 reading the book began to struggle straining their eyes to read and interpret the words correctly. The words became darkened and blurred and the more darker the room became the more the person struggled to further read and understand the words of the book correctly.

May the True spirit of unconditional Love and Peace which is of Christ be with you always that you may know and discern truth from untruth.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join