It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
This week I've seen the holographic aspect of this reality, light bending and being deflected around everything. Moving almost like pure water shimmering, it's alive...this light is alive and reactive.

Strangleholder, are you able to elaborate on just what it was you saw and how it came about? This post piqued my curiosity. I have wondered at times if the majority of "people" are actually holographic images utilized as props to train those of us that are conscious beings. I suppose we must investigate all possibilities.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy

Strangleholder, are you able to elaborate on just what it was you saw and how it came about? This post piqued my curiosity. I have wondered at times if the majority of "people" are actually holographic images utilized as props to train those of us that are conscious beings. I suppose we must investigate all possibilities.

I don't see any point in elaborating further...if this information is relevant to your search...you will be shown it...

Seekers are autonomous by nature, we must remain independent of other modules...

edit on 18-12-2010 by strangleholder1 because: canvas...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Thank you Strangleholder, You are absolutely right. My weakness is not complete.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hidden Hand's Predictions??

Sorry, I haven't been following the thread but I have one issue with Hidden Hand's discourse that I have only recently realised. On the first page of this thread, the issue was noted that none of H_H's so-called predictions have actually come to pass. Unless there was a solar emission that I didn't hear about in late 2009/ early 2010. Additionally, we're almost at the end of 2010 and San Francisco is thriving, last I heard.

I skimmed through the next couple of pages and the issue had barely been addressed. Due to time contraints, I was hoping that someone could possibly point towards some relevant posts or pages (if they exist) in which this 'problem' had been discussed in further detail.

Believe me, so much of the information that H_H imparted resonated boldly within me. Much of it was meaningful in ways which I simply could not describe to another person. Although, having recently gone back over the original posts and realising that the events that H_H claimed would occur in the near future actually hadn't, I would now like to figure out whether he/ she was acting in a purposefully misleading manner with this section of the discourse, or whether this is but another 'challenge' which my Truth must overcome.
I would like to gather others opinions on this matter, if I could.

Cheers,

Vacant

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

I have contemplated this question myself and I came to realize that even if the predictions did come to pass it would not cause me to have more faith in the rest of the message, in fact I felt as though I would be more leary of the rest of it. Think about it for a few moments and I believe you'll agree. The bottom line is we must all "feel" our way along this path of life until our eyes are completely open.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I follow Lou Baldin's site quite a bit, he has some very good answers, his information is very similar to ET_MAN's. The Law of One and HH's message are tied in a similar coordinating way and are deliberate distortions. Lou has mentioned that the Law of One is inaccurate before. Here I just noticed this being brought up again in the Q & A:

sleeperlou.proboards.com...

Dec 11, 2010, 2:32pm, muskybuck wrote:
Hi Lou,

I think I get it. It's pretty profound to understand that 'we' are all 'me', or 'I' am 'you' but it does make sense.

I'm putting this out here for you today, I guess I'm hoping to be graded but I think I'm right.

Me is me, not we. You is you not we.

Quote:
I was always hung up on the notion of reincarnation, well the being reborn part never bothered me, in fact it always had a ring to it that felt right but where I got hung up was the increase of population,....where did those new souls come from?

Other places in the galaxy and in this solar system is where they came from.

I liked that, ME is me, not we. You is you, me is me.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How can one tell the future?

When the future is ever changing and for what one sees may change in a split second due to their decision made, thus resulting in a paradox to what one saw and did with what one was meant to do but did not. So is a psychic wrong to see the future event taking place? and then the path changed due to the decision a person made to do different. No the psychic is not wrong to predict the future it is us who are wrong to judge them upon something that did not take place, when it was actually meant to be carried out through that specific time. It is change my friends that drives us and we are not the ones to judge another for getting something wrong. When she or he was actually right about the prediction but due to the change in the time line the event changed, due to the change a person made through that time of plan.

For we are the changing growing conscience and resulting in understanding of thought, like water we all are ever changing resulting in many things. Growing bit by bit like a cup of tea being filled with water.

Every vessel varies in its own way that is why the conscience change happens differently.
For when you pore the tea quickly the cup overfills fast and the tea flows out of the cup. But when you pore the tea slowly you fill it perfectly to a state that you want it to be drunk at. This happens to our vessels for if we merge quickly the vessel can collapse. But when we pore it slowly drop by drop, we get a perfect balance and the vessel prospers like a perfect Cherry blossom.

For everything must be balanced and not forced for the perfect bloom can prosper into something bad. Also this should be done gently for it is the only way. As a wise man once said to me "Patience leads to understanding and Understanding leads to true knowledge".

Thus resulting in balance, control, understanding and learning for everything is then balanced out through out the time.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
How can one tell the future?

When the future is ever changing and for what one sees may change in a split second due to their decision made, thus resulting in a paradox to what one saw and did with what one was meant to do but did not. So is a psychic wrong to see the future event taking place? and then the path changed due to the decision a person made to do different. No the psychic is not wrong to predict the future it is us who are wrong to judge them upon something that did not take place, when it was actually meant to be carried out through that specific time. It is change my friends that drives us and we are not the ones to judge another for getting something wrong. When she or he was actually right about the prediction but due to the change in the time line the event changed, due to the change a person made through that time of plan.

HA! I tried to explain that to a skeptic once. You can imagine the nasty response I got.

I've had a few prems that were so strong - - I knew they would come to be. That they were a fixed event in my life. One didn't happen til 30 years later.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

That is the thing with seeing the future due to reasons being that the time lines are flexible thus the events can be changed. The specific timing of it is hard to portray exactly to the proper pinpoint as due to the event being fixed or not. So even if you have a fixed event you can still alter the outcome of it happening in which resulting a paradox of a specific sort. How can you know the specific time of the event if there is no time in the true reality, so might have the event already happened and you are just slowly dragging along to realize the situation.

Also I know and truly believe in the sort of comment you received from that skeptic to the full extent, so I guess I recognize the situation you are portraying towards the issue.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Much information containing/encoded truths of Light are found within earth's Creation, all things in nature and the energy bodies of all things showing opposition. The solar system, earth's energy grid, the elements, gravity and the very geometry and structure found in all things within the human perceived Universe including ancient and modern day materials even fictional/sci-fi and other such materials. Hidden mysteries/truths and untruths mixed in with distortions intentionally placed to cover up the light square/hidden truths many of which reveal great mysteries that most will never see, perceive, think or consider even that which is in plain site yet thought of as and considered to be fiction. Many cannot see, hear or read past the lines to discover such mysteries/hidden truths contained therein as it's intentionally mingled and mixed/distorted with the fictional assorted of twisting and unbelievable untruths intentionally placed into ying/yang structure to conceal the mysteries/hidden truths from the world and cover them up. Of course the Light of truth must always remain in the world somewhere within information but without awareness of it One-1 cannot see, perceive or discern such things. But the simple and plain truths remain and are still there for humanity to find if they can and interpret such things as they so choose to coming from Light squares perceived by the Light Spirit/eye.

The answers to the test of earth's school life/experience are never handed out. Pure and unconditional Loving Light Beings = Christ = FOL = Teachers/Creators/Designers which are ONE and the same in the pure, perfect and unconditional Loving Spirit. Just more Human words and numbers that fall short of higher awareness and new colors of understanding-111111111111...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

Just like the mural on the bank wall depicted, the one with the pyramid, THE BLACK SUN, tomorrow morning 12 12 12. I guess Santa is really coming to town, so lets turn all negative squares into shining Love & Light! Last night there was a wonderful golden halo around the sun and I believe the F O L are allready on this task, we need to see the positive, redeem every day of the year. This lunar eclipse must be what that negative being in that chat I had over a year ago, warned me, telling me I had too late, while my friend was trapped at a tree, during our chat, as if he had been placed somewhere else. Something negative spoke through him about the eclipse.

So how should we prepare today? Tomorrow IS this day, how should we prepare?

edit on 20-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The date is 12 12 12, and a friend who may identify himself, just pointed out the significance of that date is that 12 is half of 24, so half the hours. Half of 12 is 666.

He also pointed out that the mural depicts a box or cage, with a man, anti christ perhaps, in it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity

Its a great time of inner choices right now. On one side, the Sun being in the direction of the central sun....on the other side, the moon being in the opposite of this direction as well as will be shaded by a 'shadow' of Earth.

Some will make choices, some that are not used to 'reflecting' may have a moment of reflection, maybe even for the first time in their life, some will take the shadow side and use it to gain things for their self. But all in all....both the divine light and the shadow side are 'aligned' so there can be healing and accepting that we are of both a shadow and divine light (body complex and spirit complex).

Just as we have many possibilities in our life...many paths we can choose...the cosmos offers the same 'many' to us. Ultimately our intent and desires will shine forth, even if we arent aware that they are.

It is what we choose to make it. If we focus on healing and love or focus on material gains and power, its up to each of us. Picturing yourself aligned with these great spheres in space...and beyond the spheres to the central sun is a great day of energy and inner reflection.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The date is 12 12 12, and a friend who may identify himself, just pointed out the significance of that date is that 12 is half of 24, so half the hours. Half of 12 is 666.

He also pointed out that the mural depicts a box or cage, with a man, anti christ perhaps, in it.

Where do you keep getting 12-12-12?

And...you believe in a antichrist?

You believe in the prophecy of a '666'?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Tomorrow's date is Dec the 21, 2010: 12 12 12/666 and that mural from the bank, that I quoted above, shows the box, weakening under the BLACK SUN/LUNAR ECLIPSE. That is the cage for the antichrist or Santa.

I was warned already in a converstation, in a chat over a year ago and reminded about the Eclipse, I hardly realized it was this one.

I don't believe in anything other than light, love and the Venus Project, eternal progression and wonderful things. But the bloodlines apparently believe, code and enact all kinds of things, and as for having an interest in beign prepared ahead of time for their Game Plan: You Bet!!!

Metaphorically speaking, Santa is coming to town and its time to reclaim this day 100% after all its only an illusion that the moon is covering the sun, the sun is huge!!! So its the F O L coming instead in my books. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Tomorrow's date is Dec the 21, 2010: 12 12 12/666 and that mural from the bank, that I quoted above, shows the box, weakening under the BLACK SUN/LUNAR ECLIPSE. That is the cage for the antichrist or Santa.

I was warned already in a converstation, in a chat over a year ago and reminded about the Eclipse, I hardly realized it was this one.

I don't believe in anything other than light, love and the Venus Project, eternal progression and wonderful things. But the bloodlines apparently believe, code and enact all kinds of things, and as for having an interest in beign prepared ahead of time for their Game Plan: You Bet!!!

Metaphorically speaking, Santa is coming to town and its time to reclaim this day 100% after all its only an illusion that the moon is covering the sun, the sun is huge!!! So its the F O L coming instead in my books. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Im still not seeing the 12-12-12 out of 12-21-10?

The Moon is not covering the Sun.....the Earths shadow will be covering the moon...making it look reddish color. Full moon is opposite from the Sun, on the other side of the Earth from where the Sun is. The Earth will sit inbetween the Sun and Moon....while the Earths shadow covers the Moon with the Sun shining onto the Earth while it sits in the direction of the galactic center of our galaxy.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have a hard time believing that. Code Red is exposed. This also puts a lot of signicance into 2011 as the Mayan true dates, not the Dec 2012 ones.

I'll redo the math just once, its the real deal.

Dec is the 12th month, 21 is 12, just turn it around, 2010 is again 21, just turn it around. 12 12 12 is also 6 6 6.
The black sun is indeed the one in the mural. That mural was put out in plain sight.

The rest is exposed.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I have a hard time believing that. Code Red is exposed. This also puts a lot of signicance into 2011 as the Mayan true dates, not the Dec 2012 ones.

I'll redo the math just once, its the real deal.

Dec is the 12th month, 21 is 12, just turn it around, 2010 is again 21, just turn it around. 12 12 12 is also 6 6 6.
The black sun is indeed the one in the mural. That mural was put out in plain sight.

The rest is exposed.

Unity it seems like your reaching here. Where do you find a importance of 12-12-12 at?? And what does this lunar eclipse have to do with a black sun? This is not a solar eclipse.

edit on 20-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The problem with dates, times, numbers, and even letters is that they are all inventions of Man. Therefore, they are relative to Man. This month is December because we have chosen to call it December. Another Man could just as easily call it Purple and be equally correct, though misunderstood by others who are unaware that he calls this frame of time purple.

The same goes for the numbering of the months. They are arranged as an agreeable sequence for Man to track his relations with each other. If man did not exist on this space rock, December, 12, 2012 yesterday, today, even infinity would not exist as they are but words and symbols to unify Man's experience here. Does any other creature spend such time worrying about such things? Nope. They live in the moment. So should we.

No Man knows what tomorrow brings. No patterns reveal the intricacies of the Creators plan in whole. Fear not and live and love each day as if it is your last in this flesh, for tomorrow is always the day of the spirit.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Very right you are, a big distraction they can be. I find though this is a awesome alignment with Earth in the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I find though this is a awesome alignment with Earth in the cosmos.

Oh absolutely! If I still have eyes to see tomorrow, I will catch a glimpse of yet another wonder of creation meant specifically to occur in this, our lifetime. What a wonderful time to be alive!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join