It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

I love you too, and there is nothing you can do about it. For each and every person I ask for daily miracles, awareness, the Spirit of Peace and Love, happiness, progression, and good will towards others, from what is true LOVE.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Christmas is worth reclaiming even for one with cynisism over NWO, renewing, purifying with Love, turning the negativity into the Spirit of Love, and Immanuel: Heaven With US!

White Christmas by Bing Crosby

Silent night - Sinead O'Connor

Gregorian – Footsteps In The Snow

Gregorian – Happy Xmas War is Over

edit on 12-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,
I just re-read AdonaiChristBless's posts and in one of his posts, I noticed he said I am an STS.

1. Is it "necessarily bad" if a person is STS?

2. Can a STO being change to STS and can a STS being change to STO?

3. Can a STS being be still considered "good" or is that STO only?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott

These HH seem to have all the answers to life... well truth be told there are no answers!

Of course there are answers. Doesn't mean we all know what they are. Maybe some know the answers to their own path/history.

. . . . and who says there is only One Truth?

I've stated before - - just because we are in the same "visual/physical program" - - does not mean we are all follow the same path - - or even the same "leaders/gods" whatever.

We really must stop thinking in singulars.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

There is no good, no bad. Everything is "on track", and perfect. That's how I see it.

As for a STO turning to a STS, I don't see it happening. Doesn't mean it can't, it probably does in some rare extent. Especially if the said STO is "in the know" of the upcoming Harvest, I don't see how someone would turn his back on it. You can't go from 51% STO to 95% STS in one life, I just can't see that happening, unless a MEGA event happens heavily disturbing one's mind and spirit!

As for the STS turning to STO, yes it is possible. The best proof I can give you: myself! I THINK I was STS, being pro-capitalism and thinking mostly about myself first. After I stumbled across David Wilcock's work, based on The Law Of One, I've started to read more and more channels, scientific studies, 2012 related stuff, meditation...a life changer!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Ah, now that's a truth I can believe in!

Wonderful Brother, I love you too.

With Love,

Your Brother

Well then my friend...we as a species...may just make it through...after all...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Wilcock speaks the truth on many issues. I recently purchased his new book and really got into it. At the time I had no idea how well I was fooled by him. He reveals much, but his underlying agenda is well against your best interest. The ones who receives his channelings from (not talking about Ra) claim to be STO but are really STS in disguise. It's very hard to tell because they are masters of deception, but I assure you things aren't as they seem. He talks right on many issues such as the upcoming economic implosion, and disclosure. Yes, alien disclosure will happen shortly but just because they say they are going to help you does not mean they won't commit deeds of evil. They will specificly target those who believe in antichrist prophecies from the bible because they do not want you to know the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I love you too, and there is nothing you can do about it. For each and every person I ask for daily miracles, awareness, the Spirit of Peace and Love, happiness, progression, and good will towards others, from what is true LOVE.

I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments sister...thank you for the music...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

I would like to hear more about your point. What is his underlying agenda? And who are these masters of deception? I would think they'd be highly STS beings...like the 95% STS here on Earth...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Yes, many of us have been unknowingfully deceived by the ones who see us as slaves. The vast mind manipulation of the masses that they have carried out have been mostly successful up until the internet came about. Most of us have been taught to never question authority, and to go along with the standards and conform to social cultaral influences strongly reinforced by our media. Not only is this counterproductive in terms of our own evolution, it can also be very dangerous due to the negativity it spreads. Everything we have learned up until this point is strongly reinforced by 'normalized' social stereotypes (how we should act, what is off limits in a casual converstaion). Social engineering is so deeply incorporated most fail to recognize the effects it has had upon our subconsious minds.

When you apply this to Ashtar Command this is no different. This is the set of individuals from where David Wilcock and many others get their information from is very sinister. They speak of prophecy and coming earth changes dealing with first contact. When I first started listening to this channeled material through a youtube account I could tell whoever it was coming from was highly advanced, channeled or not. I would have thought nothing of it at the time but now months later I see how they play a very important role in global events. Steven Greer, founder of the disclosure project was heavily influenced by the Rockefeller family as they both share a common agenda. Steven Greer is personally connected with Ashtar Command. Connect the dots and you can see how this is all related.

Satan Worshipers = Illuminati = Ashtar Command = Lord Ashtar = Sanat Kumera

I'll give you a hint, words can mean different things according to the interpreter.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-12-2010 by arkaNd because: video fix

edit on 13-12-2010 by arkaNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The bible pretty much warns that God will send a powerful delusion that fools many. So great will it be even the ones meant to overcome it will have trouble. It also warns not to trust every spirit, but to test them carefully.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes, I'm aware of that. The False Prophet right? Well, I've heard about "ascending machines", which I do not trust at all. Ascension, or Harvest, if you will, is supposed to be a fully natural process. Why in the world should I need machinery. If they come up with these, I'll be waiting and monitoring every single move they make. Malevolent beings wouldn't last long on Earth, as the benevolent ones wouldn't take much time to chase them away.

Wait & see!

Actually, could machines be some sort of devices that blocks our ascension? Could it be possible? A device that lowers the vibrations so much you're not even qualified anymore for Harvest....

Makes one wonders...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Actually, could machines be some sort of devices that blocks our ascension? Could it be possible? A device that lowers the vibrations so much you're not even qualified anymore for Harvest....

Makes one wonders...

I believe there is both a "spirit" harvest/ascension and harvest in the physical world. Not necessarily in singular. Meaning there may be more then one "program" going on - - with different purpose and ending.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Not only the false prophet, but spirits which deceive people are allowed to deceive. Not all spirits that emanate love and light are necessarily the good guys. Consider the contradictory ideas that all people who come into with contact with ETs/spirits have. If each spirit tells the truth, why do they say different things? And what of the different predictions that never come true? Could it possibly be deception to confuse people? Spirits centuries ago would speak of hell and judgment, but now they speak of life as a school. Whatever they say seems to change with what people consider acceptable explanations.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
The bible pretty much warns that God will send a powerful delusion that fools many. So great will it be even the ones meant to overcome it will have trouble. It also warns not to trust every spirit, but to test them carefully.

I believe there is only one spirit...but it takes a long time for us in the body complex to see that. Its not the Spirit we are not to trust but man, individuals, egos, those on the path of pride, greed, desires like lusts ect...that we need to be cautious of. Find harmony with those on similar paths to your own....but always look in your own heart instead of following another man.

There are deceptions all around us but they are here for a reason. We will follow and believe in things that attract us as 'selves'....our inner desires as individuals. The Spirit is more profound in some then others...but all have the same Spirit within them. Its man you need to discern. Discern who lives more for things of Spirit then things of flesh.

The deceptions are here for a reason...and the Spirit uses them to sift and weigh what we as souls are living for. If its pride we live for...that will reflect in our live style and belief. If its greed we live for, that will reflect in our life style and beliefs. The Spirit uses these things.

There has always been deceptions for they are needed here. Its a part of the process of the winepress of this world.

I dont think we need a book to see there are deceptions. There are deceptions made by man....and there is even deceptions in this very world and its design. Its seems that we are all separate individuals...when we are one in Spirit. God allows these deceptions to be and uses them.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Gab1159

Not only the false prophet, but spirits which deceive people are allowed to deceive. Not all spirits that emanate love and light are necessarily the good guys. Consider the contradictory ideas that all people who come into with contact with ETs/spirits have. If each spirit tells the truth, why do they say different things? And what of the different predictions that never come true? Could it possibly be deception to confuse people? Spirits centuries ago would speak of hell and judgment, but now they speak of life as a school. Whatever they say seems to change with what people consider acceptable explanations.

And it will keep changing...as we go through trial and errors and evolve in our understanding of things of Spirit. This is why I say...reading materials can teach alot about Earthly knowledge...but seek the things that can be found in life without the books and another man to tell you of them. Many things that are past on by man are distractions for another man.

Could you find the worth of love...without a book or another man to tell you of it? Could you find the worth of compassion if it was just you on Earth with nature and animals and not other man or books? Could you find the Spirit of life if there was no history to be told to you and you were on Earth alone with nature? Could you discover the grandness of the Universe and this creation without books to tell you of its grandness? Could you find God....if you were alone on this world without any books?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Not only the false prophet, but spirits which deceive people are allowed to deceive. Not all spirits that emanate love and light are necessarily the good guys.

Sure they are my friend.There is only one "Creator" of everything. Everything is this creation is part of that creator, and is therefore "good", or has a purpose within the creation. From our point of view, unable to see the whole picture, we label things as "good" and "evil" depending on whether it benefits us and fits our puny understanding of "Good" and "Evil". When you look at the earth in the grand scale of the cosmos, it is rather silly to assume we have any true understanding of anything enough to determine what is "Good" and "Evil". Therefore, it is best to just find peace in our ride through the cosmos, love it all (for that is the best "feeling") and share that feeling with our Brothers and Sisters, that they too might come to enjoy the ride as well.

Consider the contradictory ideas that all people who come into with contact with ETs/spirits have. If each spirit tells the truth, why do they say different things?

Why wouldn't they say different things? Each and everyone of us has a different understanding of this existence. We have each experienced it a totally unique way from the time we are born. Thus, to explain this existence from a spiritual perspective, one would have to explain it in a way that the person would understand. If I told you hell was like Sahara Desert, and you never been to the Sahara, you might think me a liar. Particularly when you have been told that hell is like the interior of a volcano, which you are thoroughly familiar with. So, why bother labeling each other liars and frauds when all we are expressing is something that has been shared with us in the unique way in which we understand it? Rather silly don't you think? And, it only leads to perpetual disagreement.

It is better for all if we just share, accept what feels true, and love each other for our uniqueness. I can't change you, nor you me, but we need each other.

And what of the different predictions that never come true?

Only one knows precisely how all things will be tomorrow. There are far too many factors at play for man to ever calculate in full. Even the weather man with all his fancy technology can only give a prediction in probabilities. So to with the many predictors of world events. Thus, yesterday is dead, and tomorrow is not even born yet, live for today. Right now you have the power to predict your very next action and make it happen. Make sure it is the best action you can take for all.

Could it possibly be deception to confuse people?

People are confused because they are too busy trying to MAKE others see this creation as they do. It will never happen. If we just learned to accept this, we could move on and not be confused.

Spirits centuries ago would speak of hell and judgement, but now they speak of life as a school. Whatever they say seems to change with what people consider acceptable explanations.

Tomorrow, it will be something different and schools will be a thing of the past. It changes with peoples understanding. Centuries ago, schools did not exist, therefore that would be a picture that would not make sense. As for Judgement, I think we are reaping our own judgement in this world we have created. We made it so, it will give us what we have made of it. That is judgement.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 16-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I believe that the passage being made reference to is Mat 24:24 which says " For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Which leads to the question of who are the elect and how did they become such? I know of another verse that says that God predestinated those He foreknew. Foreknew from when?

For obvious reasons ( LoO ) there is much talk on here of us needing to realize that we are one and the notion of us being "selves" is holding us back from becoming that "one". The fact remains that we are individuals and I believe that we will remain as such even when love is perfected within us. Without individuality "Love" has no purpose. Right now our individuality and the inequalities that arise from it cause much pain and anguish to our "selves". But...if we are to become perfect in love we must be able to be content in an apparent lesser role and still be happy for those that occupy more prominent ones. Why should we not be able to revel in the glory of another? Now having said that, I do not mean that we should revel in the glory of those that occupy positions of power that have attained such positions through vice or oppression. But even in what I would invision as a perfect world there would be different levels of authority and honor and those that would occupy such positions would rightfully do so. In such a state of existence I would gladly honor and reverence ( at least I think I would ) such individuals knowing that it was through humility and purity of desire through much trial and tribulation that they are there. Knowing also that as I am faithful in following the path of love in whatever position I find myself I also will advance in honor and glory. " He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in that which is much".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Individuality has its purpose but it is a purpose to sift out 'what is not a true nature of Spirit'. The experience of being a individual makes us think we have some sort of eternal right to be a 'self' but the soul longs for unity and harmony in Spirit.

A many ants...work as one.

There may be hundreds of acorns...but they are all of the oak. There may be hundreds of thousands of oak trees, but they are all of the Earth. There may be millions of galaxies, but they are all of the Universe. We work, react, respond....off of the world around us and eachother. Its hard to imagine my life without the others that influenced it, brought reaction and response out of me, influenced me as a 'phase of Spirit'.

In the body complex we are defiantly individuals...but our greatest potential can only occur if we work as one on this planet. A family may have many children....but that families greatest potentials lay in the workings of togetherness, working as a one. As I see the Divine Spirit in all life...I see Im a part of something more then I am a individual and that all of the other 'parts' help make me and mold me.

Attributes like pride and greed would not exists unless there was a experience of being a individual amongst other individuals. I think this is what is meant when its said to know what is of flesh is of flesh...to know what is of Spirit is of Spirit. Our body complexes are different...our mind complexes are different....our Spirit complex is the same. The body and mind complexes distort the nature of Spirit within us and through time it will be sifted out through discernment of flesh and Spirit. We have to ask what is the cause and effect....as Spirit experiences individuality in a body/mind complex amongst other body/mind complexes.

As we strive to be 'selves' do you think we can move mountains?

If the Divine Spirit is within all life....then are we really separate in Spirit?

If you knew that all beings were a phase of Spirit renewing itself.....would it be easy to receive glory for self while other parts of you in Spirit were left behind to still learn? Once you knew that you were a part of Spirit renewing itself....wouldnt the goal then be to help all phases of Spirit renew? How do we go on to have rest....when knowing in Spirit, something is missing..which is all the other 'selves' or phases of Spirit?

How do you walk away from a unfinished job? Especially when you see that all the others....are a part of you. The ego will long for self glory...the soul will long for wholeness.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryJoy
But...if we are to become perfect in love we must be able to be content in an apparent lesser role and still be happy for those that occupy more prominent ones.

That was a beautiful contribution my friend. Yes, we are all individuals. We are all a part of the whole. The whole is the "ONE" which we are but an individual part, each beautiful in our own right. As to the extract above, I only wish to add to it, not take anything away.

There are no "lesser" roles. All roles are equal. A nuclear technician has arrived at his position through two things. God given talent and God given fortune. The same is equally true for the homeless beggar. Each serve a divine purpose. The nuclear technician serves to provide a clean energy source by which we can build a society, protect ourselves from the elements of nature, and explore our world even further. The homeless beggar is there to show us the result of elevating a man to a higher stature than his Brother when each are deserving of the benefits granted man by God. The homeless beggar suffers that we may one day open our eyes to his suffering and use these God given talents and fortunes to help all rather than those we deem worthy.

But first, we must learn to not judge each others worth, help all, and live by the blessings of God.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join