It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
My friend,

Are you using "light" as a metaphor for something else in this statement and if so, what does the light allude to?

If not, what of life which exists in place never touched with a beam of light?

With Love,

Your Brother

the life which you refer to that exists in the darkness which light has never touched could only exist in the light of this world.

edit on 11/26/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Our soul/intellect/life is light. We are the light of the world and are to shine our lights. We're not the energy of the cosmos, but input into the cosmos as is the system streamed live, from Beyond. We're the sunlight if you will, close enough and my HS said, when I was not well and couldn't handle things, "You are the sunlight, be a happy, warm loving ray." And the whole room lit up, and I was filled with light, health, energy, joy, and did everything that needed to be done well.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Assumptions are best avoided.

I do hope you are not another word twister

I asked you a question...a question is not an assumption....I asked you if you believe what you read in books....but let me be more specific....you mentioned 'Lucifer' and 'Noah'.....do you believe in the stories that are in the book that talk of Noah and the later mentioned 'lucifer'. That particular book is very very vague about if Lucifer is a name or title or state of being. My point was.....why are you so sure there is a Lucifer in which you speak of.....is it 'faith' that there is a book that holds the truth that makes you sure?

Not all spirits operate in love and light.

There is only one spirit and it is divine. As we are all phases of 'one' spirit we are not aware of what we are in unison or in wholeness or what our true nature is. The body of flesh, the intellectual mind, the individual 'I' can cause much distortion to our true nature of Spirit. Its not the Spirit that is not love and light...for the Spirit is always those things. Its mans 'self' , an illusion of 'individual power and desires'.....that causes a soul to not know its nature of love and light.

We all test the desires of self....but those that have been able to overcome alot of those in this life need to be careful to not let the others that are still very much on that earthly path to not distract them to much.

Negative thoughts can attach you to things. If you refuse to forgive someone here on earth....you are attached and need to find a way to release from that. All Im saying, is dont give too much energy to earthly concerns for your here to work on yourself as a soul, a phase of Spirit. This is a place of choices, weighing and measuring....we need to be careful to not let anothers 'weight' keep us here due to the negative feelings it causes us in earthly things. Live for things of Spirit.

Like those lovely corporations contaminating baby foods with heavy metals and injecting them with lovely toxic vaccines before their immune systems are even developed

Ya know....I can admit to things being placed into foods ect that are not for the best of our health but at the same time, many things have transpires over recent times like finding ways to preserve foods so the majority of the world wouldnt have to farm and jar foods for the rest of their back breaking life. This is what people wanted from governments.....they wants help against diseases....they want life to be easier....they didnt want to farm all summer long and spend endless hours canning and preserving their own foods for the winter. Yes, there have been a lot of short cuts taken o make such things happen to modernize and make our life more comfortable. You have many companies that all have a different job to making one thing happen. One of those companies may use a short cut cheep way of making the product meet the requirements and later we find the requirements of the product should of been more strict. Heck....did you know that aluminum cans are aligned with a plastic and after some time that plastic breaks down and soaks into the food that is in the can? Seriously....the plastic was placed there for its own reason by one company.....it was never thought to be a bad things till later tests started to show that the acid in some vegetables breaks down the plastic lining then the plastic gets into the food itself. Now there are some companies banning the use of the plastic. We are in a learning process. Trying to quickly modernize a country or a world....is going to have its fall backs.

Think about how they are doing all these tests to control the weather. They send up things to seed the clouds in hopes of controlling when it will rain or not. Im sure...there are some of this exploration that arnt worried about the cause and effects of such a experiment....for they are more worried about being known as the one that learned to control weather. Then there are others that try to look ahead and fine out if this is a good thing or not for future weather. What we desire....can get the best of us. That then....can ripple out into the world and its not always, on purpose to harm people. IN fact....I would say its very very little on purpose to harm people. I think that people in charge, often dont take the best measurements for our health and get caught up in being more concerned with being known as the one that made a good product that helped modernize our country.

Many immunizations....have dont nothing but help the masses. Yes, there have been side effects from some of them.....yes, immunizations are still really in a trial and error process. Years ago they were using mercury in them. Today, many doctors wont get the mercury based shots. We learn and as we learn some do pay the price for trial and error. Im thankful that I can farm my own food if that is what I feel is best for me....I can make home made baby food the natural way....and I can forgive people for the things they know not or for the times desires self got in the way for doing 'what is best for others'.

Carry on ladi da, your world may be fully sprinkled with fairy dust, but not mine

No fairy dust here....as I discovered the world is in the process of figuring out alot of crap.....I had to choose to live more of a natural life which is not easy....so no, its not fairy dust at all. People dont want to work in a farm and grow their own food and spends hours preparing that food and preserve it. People want things quick and fast with little work and that is not easy dealing with the 'more healthy way'. I dont own a cell phone....we might eat out a week out of a year. I spend alot of time in thinking about products that I buy due to recycling and chemicals. I spend alot of time cooking sense I have learned about processed foods. I read lables of foods before I buy. I dont call all of that 'evil'....I call it being careful in a world that is fully ran on trials and errors.

My point is....getting caught up in things of earth can be a distraction. Knowing something and working with it....is too different things.

Do you farm? Are you growing your own food yet? All Im saying is just because there is trial and errors doenst mean its all do to a boogy man and on purpose. Sometimes, its being done the best way that is known how.

Things like grudges keep us attached....was my point.

Spirit compelled me to gain knowledge. You seem convinced I am listening to 'man'

If its earthly knowledge you seek...then it is man you will listen to. Not that such a path is worthless....its actually needed. We must learn from earth before we can understand what is of spirit. We must take the milk before the food. Knowledge is a funny thing.....for to think we must know something, fills the 'I' of us. We have to be careful in making sure that what we 'know' does not lead us too far into being concerned with earthly things more then things of spirit. Work on things within you is much more important then concerning on things around you. There will be many distractions.

I was only kindly advising you that you may want to take less energy to being concerned about what other men is doing and be more concerned with maturing your soul. If we are truly learning from Spirit....after we discern what is of earthly things....we learn that all of its just a distraction, a tool that weighs and measures us with our feelings, our thoughts, our reactions.

In the path of Spirit, there is nothing to fear but only things to accept and work with. Men that have made poor decisions is production of medicines or food....have had their selfish reasons for doing such....forgive them for what they do not know or understand.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

if so, what does the light allude to?

if I could explain light I would use metaphor and say light feels like love.

I am not quite certain I am a beam of light...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Whats wrong with enjoying books? Everything has it's place here, including the journey of remembrance and disinformation. Maybe the Creators delibrately create an environment of confusion to test our nature of love and acceptance. Maybe that's what this caper of ego's and apparent differences is all about hehe. Love you guys.

I accept all your beliefs, and may your continued seeking bring the light of growing awareness. Peace.

edit on 25-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Nothings wrong with enjoying books. I felt as if you said a comment to someone about enjoying their books as if that was the cause of their 'not seeing' something clearly. I then kept seeing you mention lucifer so I had to ask you where you even get such information of a name....was it not a book? Is there then something wrong with another that is reading books? Maybe I misunderstood your comment when you said "keep enjoying your books"....and if you meant that in a encouraging way then I am sorry that I misunderstood your intention. Reading peoples thoughts in words can be easy to misunderstand intention.

I will say....we should be careful with books. They are filled with earthly knowledge and earthly wisdom is different then spiritual wisdom.

Take all books away. Take all things man has every told you away. Place yourself in the middle of nature....reach for Spirit. The knowledge of earth and of spirit are very different.

The 'I' in you is what wants to learn of earth and mans history and this is natural and should be filled until you still find yourself thirsty in wisdom.

The soul in you is what wants to learn of spirit and spirits history twained with earth and this natural path can only be found when we can discern between what is of flesh and what is of spirit. There are many distractions and due to our own personal attractions we may get very caught up in earthly knowledge...thinking that makes us aware in spirit somehow.

All my best
LV

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Annee

I believe we are born of life which is the light because without it there is not life only darkness and we would not be here contemplating at all.

Light is Energy.

Energy is thought Energy.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually, Spirit, and Family does not prefer you to ignore the world, but for anyone close to or at the moment of searching, wakes you up and pushes, its not a subtle nudge you, to nonstop search for the answers and the truth.

Awareness is not fear, it is empowerment. During his Project Camelot interview, David Icke said, he was criticized by the new agers who said you shouldn't speak of anything negative. And his words were (paraphrased) "If a tornado is coming, and your head is buried in the sand, its going to spank your really hard. First, you need to pull your head out of the sand, and take a good look at the danger, and then make plans."
edit on 25-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven where moth and rust do not destroy and where thieves do not beak in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Heaven can be seen as a 'state of mind' for your soul and I find this advice wise because its important we dont get too caught up in the earthly knowledge and wisdom that makes the 'I' of us feel as if we are aware. Being aware of earthly things is different then being aware of things of spirit. One is worried about things outside of the "I' " and one is worried about things inside of the "I".

We all want to know things of earth and as we learn things its hard to not get angry at things we learn or other people for what we have done. But these earthly things are not what makes our soul....our reactions to them is what we makes our soul....our feelings towards them.

It can be a dark rabbit hold that only attaches us all the more so to things of earth as we keep looking for all the things other men have done wrong. Focus on the wrongs of 'i', work on things within.....that is really where we all should focus at the end of the day.

I think its very easy to start to worry that everything around us is bad bad bad and a trick all against us. I think its then just as easy to say if others are not seeing things this way...they just refuse to see.

I hope you find peace in this world of control and tricks. Everyone is just another soul....trying to find their own way.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I hope you find peace in this world of control and tricks. Everyone is just another soul....trying to find their own way.

all one can do is hope for this moment to walk in the light...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I dont think there is anything wrong with bringing specific attention to people about a product that may not be natural for them.

But to blame it all on something you have no proof of even existing....can be a distraction in itself.

Awareness of facts is one thing.....assumptions of the cause is another.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Benedict9 is this what you are referring to as not to be trusted, the disclosure of the negatives entities. Sorry I have to keep ost short as computer time-lock's in 2 minutes. Speak later.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is a difference between researching and just maintaining opinions without looking at the evidence, and the evidence is overwhelming, for a logical mind. Also, people, such as Rik Clay, died for their knowledge. I prefer being wide awake, and think its really a good thing for others to understand the world they live in so they can fully renounce it, say no, hand it back with all the karma intended, and work at bringing light into each moment including positivity, love, kindness.

We don't draw the map, without assuming what it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

if so, what does the light allude to?

if I could explain light I would use metaphor and say light feels like love.

You are indeed right...LIGHT feels a lot like LOVE, when discussing spirituality both terms become interchangeable. Regardless of belief most people agree that as a species, humanity is trying to make the next evolutional jump, return to god and reach a much higher vibration. To make that jump we as a collective need to strive for universal love. It is believed by letting go of the negative or lower vibrations e.g. HATE and DARKNESS we can progress further up the pyramid (scheme lol). It's only really the terminology that separates us.

I am not quite certain I am a beam of light...

A "beam" can be defined as a narrow projection, if we can agree that this reality is one big gravitational lens designed to bend, distort and test the LIGHT, we can surmise that in order to make the return journey back to the observer/creator and thus evolve, we must LIGHTen our collective soul, pass through the distortion of darkness and become higher versions of ourselves by channeling universal LOVE..

Regarding numerology if you look below the videos talking about the spooky number 11, you'll see the words youtubelink and if you add the letters together = 11
spooky?

amore e luce ...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So many sophists on this thread... it really does cause quite a headache trying to read all of the "love and light" talk that permeates this thread.

How is it that so many "gurus", and "aliens", and self-proclaimed "advanced beings" have been blinded into the sophistry of "love" and "light"?

What happened to the thirst for knowledge that lies at the heart of every spiritualist when s/he begins their journey into the uncharted?

Look at you, you're all just as bad as the enemy you profess to be combating; you're just a broken mirror: the bad guys preach hate and darkness, so you preach love and light.

You'll never reach "oneness" and "perfection" by going about it that way.

All of you lost; lost to your egos, and lost to your own deluded sophism.

May you all one day be reincarnated into a more understanding being.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

What bad guys though? I don't believe in reptilians, draconians or whatever.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

That's the point. A broken mirror reflects only fractured refractions of itself. The bad guys are the good guys are the bad guys. Love and light are just synonyms for hate and dark. In their love and light they still preach bigotry, racism, segregation, intolerance, and darkness. So they are the hated enemy they seek to destroy with their love.

A broken mirror
It's image refracted back
Vainglorious lies

edit on 27/11/10 by Wandering Scribe because: grammar and BBcode

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Dear Scribe

Firstly Hi hope you are good and well.

Secondly hehehe I do not bother no longer I just watch them while eating a cookie, many people here indeed I merely watch to see where this is all heading.

I been good and just seeking for things trying to link them together nothing more.

Anyway hope you are well and go easy on these guys

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

There is much that could be said as 'rebuttal' to certain statements, however I am going to respectfully take the path of least resistance my friend.

If your personal beliefs/opinions, whatever they may be help you to recognise what is right and wrong in this world and help you harbour a true spirit of unconditional love in your being, then stay with them. May they serve you well.

It is difficult to explain knowledge held within from a young child before any material world 'conditioning' systems could ever attempt to cloud such. The onset of my yearning for truth began primarily to help me understand why I originally possessed what I did within, to find a 'logical' reasoning for it and to attempt to make sense why I felt the things I felt about this world and situations that would face it relating to my incarnation. What I uncovered over the years I dedicated much of my life to seeking, only served to instill what 'faith' I already had regarding this world and beyond. I understand this all may sound vague, however it would be overwhelming to even try and clarify all the 'synchronicities' via personal experiences/encounters that have cemented my FAITH in what I possess within today. I could never supply 'absolute' proof of these things, but to give basic example I KNOW that there is a Creator force without requiring proof, and I have long known this without question in my being. Technically, we could label everybody who has faith in a 'Creator God' as delusional, but that doesn't change the reality of 'What Is'.

Sacred teachings allowed have stated that to those whom truly and deeply seek knowledge in faith, it will be given to them. Few however really truly yearn and hunger for it as much as they might like to think they do. And no I am not trying to label anybody here, just to clarify.

If I told you 'I knew' I would be serving awareness of these times many years before I was GRANTED the more specific/greater conscious awareness of these times, would you believe me? Do you believe in life path choices agreed to prior to incarnation? If your reply is 'no', then it would help explain why our perceptions vary so much of the 'what is'.

You quoted scripture earlier and I offer another:

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

If one in the oneness is lacking in 'faith' via 'disconnection' to the true 'what is' of the Christed powers, and understanding of the allowance of sacred divine knowledge/wisdoms amongst the mud of deceptions allowed via free will, then the following may bear no relevance. I will include it regardless.

Mankind (the 'sheep') indeed have been sent forth (incarnation) into this world in the midst (domain) of wolves (the entities wanting to 'capture' your soul so to speak to keep binding you to Earth realms). I call such 'Antichrist' force Lucifer (the 'Fallen Angel' spirit with his aligned rebellion forces working in opposition to the Christ progression plan for our souls). He has been given many names.

So now why would a loving God send his ' soul flock' among 'wolves' if this life was not about avoiding getting captured by the 'wolves of the world' (the 'beasts' of this domain)? It's not that there was not enough space in the 'heavens', rather our imperfect souls required this evolutionary experience/opportunity. We were sent here to 'better ourselves' in spite of the lures and deceptions in our midst, trying to hold us back.

I am here to promote awareness to 'be wise as serpents' (gain knowledge of the 'adversary wolves' and their 'trapping systems')---and to promote doing this whilst existing as best as you can in the image of the Creator that you are (love and light soul creation), which does not harm, but allows the will of others even if their will (in a state of 'failing' undivine dis-grace) is to place you on a stake, so to speak. We all have our accusers.

When one attains enough wisdom, they will realise that death is really a possibility for 'progression' to much better places rather than a doom and gloom or 'negative' prospect.

And if you really seek a serious reply to your earlier question, then no I certainly do not believe everything I read. I responded with the assumption comment, because the question heavily borders on the rhetorical, as surely nobody in their right mind believes EVERYTHING they read as 100% fact. And i'll just add for the record, I did harbour awareness of the adversary force here well before encountering the scripture that I quoted above. It just happens to support my faith and beliefs to an absolute tee.

May the Holy Spirit shine the light of truth within us all. We will claim our rightful inheritance in the Spirit of Love.

edit on 27-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

"Take all books away. Take all things man has every told you away. Place yourself in the middle of nature....reach for Spirit. The knowledge of earth and of spirit are very different."

I reach for Spirit every day and thank it for 'reaching back' and encouraging me on my path with the many gifts granted.

Much is given in the striving for purity and righteousness. Thank you sister, and good to read you are following a more 'natural' lifestyle limiting the karma on this living Earth organism. I don't have the land to farm and grow my own crops currently, however I am quite wary to greatly limit my purchasing and ingestion of toxic and highly processed goods. Many bio-frequency altering 'tools' utilised by PTB' to suppress the mind/body/spirit complex.

In regards to vaccines, would you be willing to drink whats in a vaccine vial? Ask a doctor if they are willing to do so. If they are as harmless in content as everyone makes them out to be, this shouldn't be a problem. Avoid them all. You have been warned. There are agendas in place.

"First, you have population. Now, the world today has 6.8 billion people, that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent..." Bill Gates

P.S--Didn't need Billy to let me know their globalist intentions, though I appreciate his honesty. The Holy Spirit has always guided me to recognize the workings of evil. We don't have a health care system. We have a sickness inducing and profit generating disease management system called modern medicine. Every cure is in nature, freely offered by the Creators and suppressed by evil men. Yes man deceived every day by ignorance and misplaced trust. Without the Holy Spirit guiding, you are 'ripe for the picking'.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

If your intention was to encourage us to be more loving to one another here then I offer sincere thanks. This incarnation is a long way off perfection, granted, though we have much potential via the graces of the Holy Spirit. Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

It's the first I have seen of this video.

Nibiru is a very large (planet like) piloted celestial object which is going to see 'the return of the God's', The only question will be for humanity to discern whose 'God's' are they? Nibiru is often confused with Wormwood (Brown Dwarf star), but they are two entirely different objects.

I believe the outcomes of what is allowed to occur here is entirely up to us, for better or worse But I know the growing appearance of 'crafts' we will all witness will coincide with the coming Earth change/celestial events.It will be a time of great wonder and confusion. Many will be deceived as has been written in Revelations. Who has the eye to see?

The entities I was shown landing in disc craft were in cohorts with our military and considering we both understand what force our militaries align with/harbour, let's just say the chances of them being 'friendlies' to humanity are unlikely.

So who here is potentially willing to be rounded up and persecuted for their spiritual allegiances, because I assure you that we are within a spiritual 'battleground' here, though it may not seem apparent right now in the current state of things. Change however can often come swiftly, like a thief in the night. Be ready to face all things. Take comfort in Christ to see you through whatever trials faced. Peace Brother.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join