It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Actually, Spirit, and Family does not prefer you to ignore the world, but for anyone close to or at the moment of searching, wakes you up and pushes, its not a subtle nudge you, to nonstop search for the answers and the truth.

Awareness is not fear, it is empowerment. During his Project Camelot interview, David Icke said, he was criticized by the new agers who said you shouldn't speak of anything negative. And his words were (paraphrased) "If a tornado is coming, and your head is buried in the sand, its going to spank your really hard. First, you need to pull your head out of the sand, and take a good look at the danger, and then make plans."
edit on 25-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I must say, out of only concern.....

First, saying things like "I am awake" is nothing but ego . . .

Sometimes. But I think it matters what one means.

When I say it - - I simply mean I was aware of an existence beyond physical.

Actually, its depends alot on what can be said. Waking up and being pushed to get to the the truth the situation is a factoid, not ego, and not be able to communicate gently, relates to circumstances, ie. nicotine patch's aren't great in fact they are a little cranky. Again, not ego. Suggesting things like that is judgmental. Pretending ignorance when you're not only be lying, but just some form of politeness to the point of watering down truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I must say, out of only concern.....

First, saying things like "I am awake" is nothing but ego . . .

Sometimes. But I think it matters what one means.

When I say it - - I simply mean I was aware of an existence beyond physical.

Actually, its depends alot on what can be said. Waking up and being pushed to get to the the truth the situation is a factoid, not ego, and not be able to communicate gently, relates to circumstances, ie. nicotine patch's aren't great in fact they are a little cranky. Again, not ego. Suggesting things like that is judgmental. Pretending ignorance when you're not only be lying, but just some form of politeness to the point of watering down truth.

Really?!?!?

Who's truth?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There is a truth. It doesnt matter if someone doesnt accept it, their refusal to do so doesnt change the reality of what is. When posting on the codes and language spells they've been casting for ages, there is a book I gave, that needs to be read if someone is interesting in researching. I have noticed a tendency in others, not you, to continue with their viewpoint and pass by all research, and while I suppose politicians do this, its not the way of seeking to understand things.

Rik Clay was "suicided" though apparently in a very energetic mode, happily researching his next project, which was to expose the music industry. His work on numerology is very interesting:

This video is just a part of his bigger one, an excerpt really. His blog/site has been saved, and can be searched for. His deciphering company Logo's was very good too. There are many Truths!

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 2 of 2 by Rik Clay

Now this is being said in goodwill, and its a good thing I've tried to refrain from posting last few days, for connecting to Love is not as easy and I'm terse enough right now to enjoy seeing the whole works of the dark side here, boiled in pots or glued to walls like Spook in the Wizard of Id comics.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I thank you for that little boost of connective energy contained in your reply, it kept me warm during my cold walk to work.

With Love and respect always Brother..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by strangleholder1:
that we are all spiritual people here searching for the truth...

there is no way I am reading thru 3700+ posts but I came to a simple conclusion and not because I have given up or anything like that, I am always the skeptic... but if bad things didn't happen there would be no need for a Creator/God... Though I do believe in collective unconscious and that the majority of this creates our reality.

Well it seems like you have it all figured out, thanks for sharing some of Carl Jung's work.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by strangleholder1
The truths themselves are infinite..

Very wise my friend. Very wise indeed.

With Love,

Your Brother

Really?

What does that mean?

Which part my sister, truths are infinite or that I thought the statement wise?

If the former, truths are infinite because no one truely knows that which is true. They can only best surmise what is true for them. As the human species has existed in one form or another from the beginning and will be here to the end, so too will the many truths each formulates. Therefore, they are infinite in nature. As they are infinite, the possibility exists that this thought is absolute bunk, and that too is a truth within the infinity.

For the later, I felt the statement wise for as it mentions truth, it also states this truth is infinite. Infinity being beyond human comprehension in its entirety, the truth is therefore unknown in its entirety. Wisdom is knowing you do not know. In my humble opinion of course.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wisdom is knowing you do not know.

That we completely agree on.

No matter what I say or think - - - I know I really don't know anything for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hello Brother

Regarding the above. So where does that leave matters of faith?.. and recognition of divine will to enable 'True' epiphanies/discoveries on this soul path? Are we all just 'lost' souls here who have no hope of ever receiving the graces of 'knowing' Truths? I am not stating that you believe this to be so by the way

Do you not feel the Creators would allow their children to inherit certain elements of sacred knowledge, especially if the knowledge would be relevant to the 'group soul' incarnation experience and progression path?

edit on 26-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for sharing those latest posts. There are more plans going on 'behind the scenes' than most give credit for. Conspiracy is just a dirty word to many, in spite of the fact that there would be many unemployed in many alphabet agencies if the element of conspiracy didn't exist in our daily lives. Yes, yes..all in the name of national insecurity lol. A semblance of so called 'Order' out of manipulatedChaos. This is the world we live in.

There are many plans in the works for humanity both 'for you' and 'against you'. And I don't mean to be rude in my attempts to inspire people to look deeper via sharing certain knowledge. It is just that what I am choosing to impart is pertaining especially to these days and coming events, not to mention the forces currently manipulating mankind in many many ways. For they influence virtually every aspect of daily life, as it is their (Luciferian corporate banking, industrial, medical, entertainment, educational based) systems that many embrace daily and wonder why the world is in such a sick state of disrepair and ungodly divisions amongst our human family.

Whatever is allowed by the Benevolents, we have surely earned both via conscious actions and inactions, for we have chosen to embrace many ways of our own folly supporting institutions and beliefs of corruption and enslavement, whether via ignorance or for selfish ego desires.

Good luck on all your paths. May we all be delivered the fruits of Grace to see through deceptions.

edit on 26-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A thought or a point who cares

As I sit on the fence of the mist I see a woman dressed in white and red clothing with jewelery all over her in a far side, then I see a man with an Iron Rod sitting on the opposite across the ocean with a great army. Then below I see a male with power in his might technology, brains and understanding, yet he is with little army. However, the three meet on a great shore with army at each side waiting for a moment to come.

Yet while I sit on the mist above I see two groups fight below over a toy and interesting for there is a 3rd group above watching the two children fight over this toy. What do they want or need there is not a word.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hello Brother

Regarding the above. So where does that leave matters of faith?..

Excellent question my Brother!

Faith is the product of not knowing, but faith does not stand alone. Faith stands with her two sisters, hope and love. One has faith in a creator as blind trust. Who can see the creator in its entirety? Look out to the furthest star you can pereive with your eyes, and you will have just barely caught a glimpse. Smash the protons into quarks and you will have just witnessesd but another layer of the infinite existence of this being from which we came.

It is impossible for one man to observe the creator in its entirety. Therefore we must be content with our faith based on that which we CAN perceive of it. What keeps this faith alive and nurtures it is hope. Hope that the machinations of this supreme creator are ultimately for own benefit as a species. One could imagine a creator hell bent on destroying its own creation, but that seems contradictory to the will of creating and is not observable in nature. Nature moves through an ever expanding, evolving, cycle. That which passes away is replaced with that which is grander than before. Lastly, our faith is embellished with love. When you see this existence for the magnificence that it is with faith in it's creator and hope for his divine order of things, you cannot help but be struck with absolute love for all things within it. Life is spectacular!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

thanks friend... I wouldn't claim to have anything figured out, it's all still a big mystery to me you just go deeper down the rabbit hole. Looks like I found the right section on ATS... good reading here.

got a little lost on the 9/11 numerology though, every time 1 go's looking for something you know 9 out of 10 times 1 is gonna find it.
edit on 11/26/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No matter what I say or think - - - I know I really don't know anything for sure.

. . . also - - I consider myself a "thought". A creation of "thought" by "thought".

I do not think in terms of physical - - as in physical birth. I think in terms of "thought" begets "thought". We are born of "thought".

My physical actions are the reaction of "thought". The reasoning of that "thought" is what matters.

Every "thought" is an action - - whether acted upon or not. Keeping "thought" in positive is my priority.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just curious Unity.

Have you read about the James Brothers and the Knights of the Golden Circle?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I believe we are born of life which is the light because without it there is not life only darkness and we would not be here contemplating at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

. . . also - - I consider myself a "thought". A creation of "thought" by "thought".

I do not think in terms of physical - - as in physical birth. I think in terms of "thought" begets "thought". We are born of "thought".

My physical actions are the reaction of "thought". The reasoning of that "thought" is what matters.

Every "thought" is an action - - whether acted upon or not. Keeping "thought" in positive is my priority.

What is your take on the origination of our "thoughts"?

Also, how do you determine which of those "thoughts" are positive and which are negative?

Lastly, how much control do you have of these thoughts at their point of origin?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 26-11-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Annee

I believe we are born of life which is the light because without it there is not life only darkness and we would not be here contemplating at all.

My friend,

Are you using "light" as a metaphor for something else in this statement and if so, what does the light allude to?

If not, what of life which exists in place never touched with a beam of light?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I'm trying to sail through a rough patch where my nerves are haywire, so I can connect within again, however, even at this point, I've had some comfort. I don't care what they are doing, for I believe that our biggest weapon is to grow in love, wake up, work on self, help others, nudge them to awareness that its increasing love and improving relationships and self that matter the most, and I also believe Higher Ups are watching over and that they ultimately will ensure that not all of their plans work, and that innocents will be spared. However, what they attempt to do with their negative harvest is to create as much unrest angst, reactions, from the people, really stir the pot: war, economic ruin, disease, groups to villianize and blame, and when people are at an all time low, and before they have time to bounce back, find their goodness and recover, thats when they strike to take them then and hand them over to their negative eye of horus group.

But, again, to me, this is used car salesman version, phoney version of free will, and the Higher Ups arent really interested in useless suffering, I know that for sure. That is strong inner knowing.

So I trust no matter what in Love.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
double post
edit on 26-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join