It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ET_Man that post was in respect to your other information however you have attacked one of the highest lessons given to mankind and blantly labled it wrongly, hence we are saying the reason you did this is Alien interference, it is a lesson for you to realize that what the material that speaks of STS and STO is about is one of the most important lessons people have to learn.

What do you think the true meaning of 'Seperating the Wheat from the Chaff' and the 'Harvest' means, you dont realize but the hidden hand material holds very deep knowledge and wisdom and so does the Ra Material both from different sides of the polarity.

We had people lable Ra evil and Adonai which doing so in itself has concequences due to it like saying good is evil and evil is good so generates karmatic lessons to alter perspective via the experiences.

Some of what you posted in other link is of truth but a lower understanding of the picture due to to much 'love and light' exposure when the foundation of the current newagers perspectives is misinformation and the true understand of love and light is more complex than people understand.

It is our duty to offer options when we see directions occurring which would bind a soul for another cycle and bring consequence during a time of harvest, since during such time many STS beings will try to deceive and take claim during the harvest for their own nefarious needs.

We will base always on the moment if in the past we say we support something we did, if we change our perspective there is reasons.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 20-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Okay,

It was from my perspective that everything in every degree of the creation has a pure vibration. The first product of that vibration is what a quantum physicist would coin as the photon or particle of light.

This vibration which is, in other words pure motion is pure Love. It is nothing that is condensed to form any physicality. This Love then creates by the process of pure motion/vibration the photon, which is the basic particle of light. The photon(s) then, with the added vibrations and rotation, further condenses into particles of the physicality that is currently being experienced.

Thus, from my perspective the essence of all that exists is this pure motion or vibration termed Love which emanates from the oneness and expresses itself as light to create the illusions or distortions in infinitum.

------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, everyones perspective, serving the self or serving others is different and distorted from the other. There is not a single straight path that one must follow to be in service to others, the paths are infinite and each path as unique and correct to the individual as the next.

I only perceive that you are asserting your path and view to be the only correct path and view and thus infringing upon the free will of other entities to express the first and foremost most important aspect of Creation being Free Will.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Okay,

It was from my perspective that everything in every degree of the creation has a pure vibration. The first product of that vibration is what a quantum physicist would coin as the photon or particle of light.

'Gravity' but it is still complex.

This vibration which is, in other words pure motion is pure Love. It is nothing that is condensed to form any physicality. This Love then creates by the process of pure motion/vibration the photon, which is the basic particle of light. The photon(s) then, with the added vibrations and rotation, further condenses into particles of the physicality that is currently being experienced.

Distorted, alot of the deeper meanings cant even be worded.

Thus, from my perspective the essence of all that exists is this pure motion or vibration termed Love which emanates from the oneness and expresses itself as light to create the illusions or distortions in infinitum.

Close 'pulsation' but as you know the full lesson is a higher density experience and cant really be understood here, hidden hand worded it quite well however 'unified field theory' is also linked to it.

Yes but what is light?

------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, everyones perspective, serving the self or serving others is different and distorted from the other. There is not a single straight path that one must follow to be in service to others, the paths are infinite and each path as unique and correct to the individual as the next.

Yes we know this but the point is when you get to a certain point, similarity will develop. the infinity is the paths which lead to the convergence on truth this is what people are not understanding.

I only perceive that you are asserting your path and view to be the only correct path and view and thus infringing upon the free will of other entities to express the first and foremost most important aspect of Creation being Free Will.

There is only One truth, above explains it best paths lead to a convergence on truth eventually 'This means some are at that convergence already and trying to teach others to get their it is part of responsibilities of serving others once develop to that point'.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I am still intrigued about one thing though. I have some sources telling me that I was a Lion-like Alien from Sirius in a past life

I had someone who claimed to be Arcturian say I was Pleiadian and we had been friends.

I also connected in a vision (or something) to Tall Whites. Ever heard of them? Me neither. I had to look it up.

I am personally not claiming to be anything other then an energy intelligence/consciousness.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This was only a simple analogy as you stated a quantum physicist would know better than I. I was only sharing a slant on the information that I understood.

Gravity can be likened to the Creator being attracted to the Creator. The pressing towards the inner Love.

As a friend to you I only ask that you see that your frustration causes your service to be out of balance in that you see others going on paths not congruent with yours or of the opposite polarity. Balance the anger and then understand that every entity has their own pace, and their own path - each path correct and unique and a gift to the Creator. Each path no matter which - leading to the same goal.

As a positive entity the best you can do is encourage others to listen to themselves in silence.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is not a single straight path that one must follow to be in service to others, the paths are infinite and each path as unique and correct to the individual as the next.

One must be "of self" before they can serve others.

If you are not whole - then you can not give whole. You can only give fractions.

It always annoys me the panic that ensues whenever EGO is mentioned in any of these type discussions.

EGO - simply means "I".

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This was only a simple analogy as you stated a quantum physicist would know better than I. I was only sharing a slant on the information that I understood.

As a friend to you I only ask that you see that your frustration causes your service to be out of balance in that you see others going on paths not congruent with yours or of the opposite polarity. Balance the anger and then understand that every entity has there own pace, and their own path - each path correct and unique and a gift to the Creator. Each path no matter which - leading to the same goal.

As a positive entity the best you can do is encourage others to listen to themselves in silence.

It is ok for them to go those path, it is when they start to teach others those distortions that it is most frustrating, there has to be the option of another choice so that the one seeking can be given another option.

In no way have we said you must follow us, we have only offered another option it is your choice what you do, but if we understand what some choices can lead too and if those choices can do harm we do reveal a warning, then the soul can choose with awareness and if it continues the same path and has consequence along the path it was warned about, then the soul realises its responsibility in doing so, because of the warnings given before.

We have said what needed to be said we leave you to your discussion now.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am leaving this discussion to be as it is as well.

Take it easy everyone, it's been fun.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Home not being what the 'self' longs for or wishes for...but it being a place where the heart is...where ever you are, being the best you can be...no place being 'home' outside of your own Spirit.

I really enjoy your posts, and your insight. I can't share inside the box, but based on exactly experiences or what has happened to bring answers, always searching for the way the right way to bring up my truth because, there are many who have strong beliefs in their religions or credos, but.....we don't learn in a vacuum. Its only from reading those sharing the truths, that my heart leapt and I asked questions and took what was suggested, into meditation and sun-gazing,and then the growth would happen.

So, with many various ideas, I just speak up because someone who is ready will be able to begin that search themselves. There are many already posting for other beliefs. By sharing actual experiences I am not adding to their turmoil, anymore than theirs is adding to mine, or rather is should not be like that, but adding another idea into the mix.
In any case, the nudges are to share, which probably came partly due to the responsibility of having these expereriences and downloads to begin with.

I agree home is where your heart or rather family is. The current location is not where I yearn to be even on terra, and yet knew that everyone living here, was my family, and close family and so literally every place that cirucumstances led me to, was home in this sense.

But every day here from childhood on has been tortured with the unending suffering on this planet. Just to be a witness to this has made me wish I'd never been born, acutally to never have existed if there would be any going through this suffering, for I cannot bear it, for many years of my life .

I do not watch the news, for even in my teen years spent many many nights living through every tragedy, every event, and had to picture all from those who were experiencing their ending's point of view. I will never forget the family killed by a teenager weidling an axe, for example,and now to the mix, the little girl tied to a chair and buried alive for talking to boys. This is not my home. My home is not hell. And to even put into perspective that such things can happen, for their occurrence ends the universe and myself as far as I'm concerned, is next to impossible and a lifelong quest for answers.

What leads me ever on is that since childhood I remember euoptia, and knew always a planet without money where our innermost thoughts are understood, and abundance. This is home, also that this is only being a sliver of self. My family watching over, and my "father" have said its time to come home, and have been with me encouraging and nudging and my heart has just sighed in relief. The purpose to earth, is to get through and shine our lights, and in the end return home.

Your posts are wonderful, always feel the light in them. And also, Yeshua is someone my heart remembers, I've always love his message.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Are the scenarios and concepts from the movie Inception possible outside the movie?
Thanks.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

In no way have we said you must follow us, we have only offered another option it is your choice what you do, but if we understand what some choices can lead too and if those choices can do harm we do reveal a warning, then the soul can choose with awareness and if it continues the same path and has consequence along the path it was warned about,

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

What choices have a harmful consequence from your perspective?

What do you believe people on earth should be doing?

Please explain what you feel to be the better choices in life that lead to less harmful consequences?

Ra in particular states the following:

"RA: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity."

RA: “In truth there is no right or wrong.”

Do you believe in a right and wrong way to a certain level/degree or a better way of living that leads to less harmful consequences or are all paths accepted and OK from your perspective?

Please further explain what you feel others are doing wrong and what they should be doing instead?

Are you affiliated/related with any world elite/bloodlines directly?

Where does your knowledge come from and are you channeling most of your information since you refer to yourself as 'We' most of the time?

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I also connected in a vision (or something) to Tall Whites. Ever heard of them?

Haven't heard of them but do they look like this in your vision?:

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by zosomike

Phoenix_Zephyr:

You are a fun person, you have a great sense of humor and really love to stir the pot sometimes and sit back on the sidelines watching the action. You're not much of a worrisome person but more layed back in life with a bright personality. I know you have the best intentions at heart and mind and are on your own unique path/journey like the rest of everyone working their way up to a higher state of existence through eternal progression that is considered to be everlasting life, peace and happiness that will fulfill everyone's hearts/desires. Earth's temporary life existence can be a more enjoyable experience/journey for those with such an attitude – not getting too caught up in things or being too overly serious and taking time out to have some fun and enjoy. A sense of humor is always important. I enjoy reading your posts and have the utmost respect and love for you.

Thank you
I always strive to make at least one person smile a day
Stir the pot? Only sometimes. I take on the role I need to play at the time.

Sometimes the Mediator: Seeing both sides of a discussion and offering a middle ground/neutral point for them to bridge the gap.

Sometimes the Fool: To offer light hearted humour in an otherwise heated discussion and to offer a way out of stagnation when the discussion ends up going around in circles. A catalyst at times.

Sometimes the Silent Observer: Watching the discussion flow, not wanting to disrupt it, absorbing the information.

The latter normally at times when the discussion is out of my own experience range or is just plain bizzare. Like talk of, and I'll use Unity as an example, stepping outside the universe and getting stuck, unable to re-enter without help.

How am I supposed to respond to that? I can't, not easily anyway.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Annee
I also connected in a vision (or something) to Tall Whites. Ever heard of them?

Haven't herd of them but do they look like this in your vision?:

They certainly did. They were reaching out to me - trying to bring me home.

I think they are related to the Pleiadians. It only happened once.

I usually have very normal dreams/visions - - like going through the days happenings and evaluating them.

I make no effort to contact through meditation or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I can read energy, and even the species of the soul in some cases, that leaps out strongly, where that person has walked for some time. I won't go into details here, but I've operated with more than 5 senses since early childhood, and use all of them instinctively. I never realized I was doing this until I read Ingo Swann. I could pick up on one friend being drained, and another who had been ill, I was relieved when I first read his energy off his first sentence to me that he had recovered and had good energy again. To describe the sensation of where that comes, its a subtle reading of a field, very fine, can't describe it other than that. Don't want to derail too much, for as much as I've stated what I can from my position because re-addressing this too much becomes ego. Each person saying the same thing over and over, don't wish to do that other than to say, its ok what everyone believes ,but at the same time I am hoping they are all operating out of LOVE.

This kind of thing can depend on the energy of a post. Others ask but its not something that you can force, when it occurs it leaps out, and while I was not expecting it too, and this happens on a daily basis, in fact, use these senses all the time without realizing it. That reminds me of friends who discovered on their own and began to get readings from me, very uncomfortable and partly why I live secluded here, because I don't like dramas in any way. Its really nonstop almost pre-telepathic with nuances in sensitivity to anothers moods and feelings, when they're friends who I communicate with frequently.

With HH's thread, I knew based on what he was saying what was wrong, with law of one, cannot read it, the energy is the opposite of my soul and know what it is, what it means, and stirs in my soul so to some extent even who this is, and cannot enter that energy.

Everyone is entitled to what their own heart is telling them but I do suggest that instead of accepting something because some of the words are appealing, for that is how it is done, to really be a new born babe and seek within. And raise your frequency in nature, and your natural psi/insight.

Because its our inner selves that guide us.

I hope that all can share and remain positive no matter what they feel, because what matters the most is that intentions are good. I also love those who are not striving from the right intention and wish only that they begin to make better choices.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

The latter normally at times when the discussion is out of my own experience range or is just plain bizzare. Like talk of, and I'll use Unity as an example, stepping outside the universe and getting stuck, unable to re-enter without help.

It meant that I was outside the universe, standing on it as a poster (akin to a dvd), also a completed work of art. And that means the past, that we're joining into a completed work of art. Then I reset it and tried again to do the meditation, and again, was shown a trap door, or lid to the cosmos and exited to enter into an inbetween place, where the very same elderly teacher approached that both my son and I had experienced laughing over our questions on infinitiy in a discussion, we both heard and sensed him, which very much surprised my son, came and asked me what I had learnt in this lifetime and to come and discuss it with him.

So this was beyond the cosmos, and it was akin to a dvd or poster.

The entire meditation was akin to watching a video on the computer. Which is how I receive energy packets, clear pictures and sound.

At least that was my take on it.

Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What choices have a harmful consequence from your perspective?

All choices in which one has not looked before leaping, all choices which are based on selfish intention through selfish modervation, all choice which are harmful to another, all choices which are harmful to oneself, the question you asked is complex we will share a little but it best people learn about it for themself.

What do you believe people on earth should be doing?

Questioning everything, their leaders there way of life their thoughts their emotions, discern others discovering what is Good and what is Evil, being brothers working together without intention of taking. they are the main things there is more but we dont want to be like the cheat sheet in a test.

Please explain what you feel to be the better choices in life that lead to less harmful consequences?

all choices which the modervation is selfless and intention is selfless, all choices in which one looks before leaping, all choices which harm no other, all choices which dont harm self, basically the reverse of your previous question, again we wont answer it all people must learn to be empowered.

Ra in particular states the following:

"RA: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity."

RA: “In truth there is no right or wrong.”

In truth there is no right or wrong means that truth is pure, it does not mean that there is no right or wrong in choices, hence the lessons of discernment to understand 'Good' and 'Evil'.

Do you believe in a right and wrong way to a certain level/degree or a better way of living that leads to less harmful consequences or are all paths accepted and OK from your perspective?

Yes, humanity way of life now is programming done to use them as a food supply to empower evil and keep their souls bound to the physical universe.

I have no choice but to accept it but it does not mean I agree with it, but if souls want to suffer I wont prevent them from that choice either, I will only offer the knowledge so they choose consciously and are aware of the consequence.

Understand brother that each density functions like a school classroom it has a specific criteria to learn these specific lessons are non-negotiable, without the criteria being met the soul can not progress into the next densitys cycles and must repeat 'time' once more.

Please further explain what you feel others are doing wrong and what they should be doing instead?

They should be learning not trying to teach when they are not yet a master, by trying to do so they are infecting others with the distortions they have aloud in themself, such programming will hinder progress rather than assist, it will also prevent them from learning the criteria therefore making the harvest.

No they fear me greatly, I am from God 'Creator' Adonai.

Where does your knowledge come from and are you channeling most of your information since you refer to yourself as 'We' most of the time?

It is mostly memory, years of research and allowing 'Creator' to show me the answers, the We is because I am merging within myself at a quantum level 'You could say it is like Neo in matrix information downloaded in form of complex geometry which then must be translated into understandable formats' plugged into Amenti one could say.

There is so many who with good intentions are causing damage to others this is why we Intervened.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 20-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Just thought I'd mention.

I don't get any bad vibes from you.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Gravity has been explained by the Pleiadian Maggador, stating that gravity is caused by micro-singularities, or mini black holes, in the center of Earth and other planets and suns, and this is why suns eventually collapse into red dwarves etc and then turn into black holes - as the black hole will grow.

This is also causing vulcanic and seismic activity on planets as the black hole affects everything.

More info on this and his information here:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I still have some questions for you and hope to better understand where you're coming from exactly. I applaud you for your efforts in trying to help people and do feel that you are genuinely sincere about it.

Please do not take any of the questions I'm asking in the wrong way. I would like to further understand where you are coming from exactly and what you suggest people do in order to prepare for the times ahead.

it does not mean that there is no right or wrong in choices, hence the lessons of discernment to understand 'Good' and 'Evil'.

Do you believe in good and evil and if so what is evil and what is good from your perspective?

Yes, humanity way of life now is programming done to use them as a food supply to empower evil and keep their souls bound to the physical universe.

How is humanity used as a food supply from your perspective?

Are you suggesting that evil runs the universe and keeps souls bound to this physical universe?

I have no choice but to accept it but it does not mean I agree with it, but if souls want to suffer I wont prevent them from that choice either, I will only offer the knowledge so they choose consciously and are aware of the consequence.

What knowledge would you like to share with those following this thread in regards to how humanity is used as a food supply and how they can avoid the traps or being bound to this physical universe?

What do you suggest people do and how should they be living their lives exactly?

They should be learning not trying to teach when they are not yet a master,

Can you be more specific please, how should they be learning?

What kind of life should they be living to learn?

What lessons do they need to learn?

What other kind of things should they avoid doing besides giving advice to others or teaching?

Who are the masters and where are the masters?

by trying to do so they are infecting others with the distortions they have aloud in themself, such programming will hinder progress rather than assist, it will also prevent them from learning the criteria therefore making the harvest.

So if I'm not mistaken are you basically saying that by someone giving advice to others they are ruining it for themselves and for others hindering their own progression and learning that is necessary for them to deprogram themselves from this universe that is meant to enslave them and use them for a food supply by evil controllers? Something to that affect?

What criteria do people need to learn as you've suggested in order to make it to the harvest?

Please provide details/specific so those following this thread can really think about what you've proposed/suggested so they can further understand where you are coming from as well.

No they fear me greatly, I am from God 'Creator' Adonai.

Do you have power over the world elite/bloodlines?

Is there something that you can do to them?

Is that why they fear you?

It is mostly memory, years of research and allowing 'Creator' to show me the answers,

Do you believe in just 1 Creator for this universe or are there many?

Do you believe in everyone being a part of the 1 Creator or is the 1 Creator separate and a different entity/being from 'souls' experiencing life on planet Earth?

How has the Creator shown you the answers?

Have you spoken directly with the Creator?

Does the Creator show you visions?

Does the Creator visit you in person?

Have you been taken off this planet and shown things?

If so, do you leave in the physical body or are you taken out of your body in spirit?

Can you share some of the experiences you've had with the rest of us?

There is so many who with good intentions are causing damage to others this is why we Intervened.

Are you one of the masters?

I must assume according to your perspective that if you are one of the assigned masters by the Creator having good intentions to assist others then you in particular are not causing damage to others but other people with good intentions trying to help people are only damaging themselves and others by trying to help?

Do you believe that you are the other people in this world and that they are you also?

Is everyone the same soul/being experiencing a small piece or fractal of the 1 Creator from your perspective?

Please provide details and further explain where you are coming from and it would also be great if you could start a reptilian thread on ATS and share some of what you've shared with everyone on Godlike productions. I would love to participate in that thread and share my perspective on it.

Last question:

If you are a master sent by the Creator to teach the world on how they should be living their life and what choices they should be making to escape being a food supply to the evil one's who run/control the universe then how are you getting this information out to the world?

What kind of tools has the Creator given to you to properly share this information with the rest of the world in order to prepare for the as you put it 'Coming Harvest'?

Thanks
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join