It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by strangleholder1

ET_MAN has actively promoted my website which warns about it's intentions, including content relating to negative formation agendas of one world nwo movement.

Do you ever stop and wonder where he get's his information from???
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the concept of keeping 1's friends close while keeping 1's enemies closer???

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Strangleholder1, I don't understand what it is you're seeing in ET_MAN's posts that are bad, or misleading in any way. He is sharing love and encouraging others, out of kindness. And from many hours of chats, I can only say, sincerity like this is obvious, and theres nothing like what you're suggesting here, but someone who has a wish to get to the heart of the most important issues, and thats improving, progressing and Love, turning things around in our lives, for no matter whats coming our way, we're in good hands if we're doing our best to overcome our weaknesses and feel for others. He is completely sincere, genuine and filled with integrity.

And if you read any of my posts to you, though it seems you are deliberately avoiding me, I would like to add, that if you actually do this, find the Love in you, and seek within you, the connection you get, is beyond real, and its something that you recognize as the pearl, the diamonds in life, the treasure. Also, no Bluebeam, no HAARP, nothing can give or substitute for this. Its in you, that way, and yours is unique and doesnt come in a One Size Fits All Box.

Much Love to you.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do appreciate the time and effort you've put into your reply, although I feel I should point out that over the past weeks/months you have begun to sound increasingly like ET_MAN. The only difference I can see is he uses videos and you use the words trap, school and test. Honestly! I have to look at the avatar to see who wrote what these days but by all means carry on building bible 2.0 after all, every new product must go through a few focus groups..

Goodbye to you all...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
www.fractal.org...

The Infinite Fractal Universe
Robert L. Oldershaw
Geology Dept. Amherst College, Amherst,

Do you not see the problem with this infinite fractal video? All the orb like fractals coming from a Center? Center is a Finite Concept, there is No Locality.

Chaotic Infinite Fractal Universe by Alexander Timmons

Even this one starts with a single fractal. Whats outside that fractal, If you picture that fractal as one? What is outside the limit or boundaries of One?

Are there more fractals?

Mandelbrot Set zoom

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I also have ideas of videos, but not a long attention span for searching for them, get overwhelmed by tasks like that easily. But sounding similar is due to the problems of explaining infinity, and certain words sound the most simple, and simplifying this is better than complicating it. As for tests and the rest, I've sort of been aware of them for many decades now, but not the way you think. I believe in Love and forgiveness over karma except for the idea of where a person is at, what they're seeing and choosing does lead to their steps, their state of mind, generosity of forgiving others leads to generosity of forgiving self. Also, there is more, harming others has consequence, that can be mitigated with Love, outreach, shame guilt, inner remorse, and also experiences from childhood that make one unwell. However, we're not judge at all. It usually the person who judges themselves. And we're trying to reach that next step or level. The higher grade. Our own souls want to.

Again test is a simple word where I've been told to simplify, simplify, but not great at writing like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Everything that your eyes can see and observe has a 'center point' that it has moved out from.

A cascading effect...is shown to us all around us, in the very design of 'life'.

Just because there is a 'center' or 'origin' does not mean that infinity is not a truth. We may need to change our perspective of how infinity works.

Why do others cling to this idea there is no center....when everything you can observe in the design of this physical existence shows a 'center'.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if infinity is infinate, then are there not infinite lines, infinite directions, infinite ways in which to travel through the spaces of all as being,
instead of as path of straight line like roll of neverending film, or as a continuous circle without start or end, are not then these as infinate in themselves, with infinate lines/paths, infinate circles. where the existance of overlapping of these say circles or lines being met are as points of centre, giving choices to which direction as momentum one takes, and onto which path as way is then followed.
infinate routes, infinate directions, infinate choices through infinate centres of infinate overlapping paths, all as infinate with no beginning or ending within the all of existance itself, but all still having choice in choosing which direction or path one then takes or follows from these points as being centres of overlapping forms of infinity itself.
edit on 11-11-2010 by redgy because: added line

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

"Just one example of a person not being fully responsible for a action or event that they themselves did."

Hi LeoVirgo

Stigmata and Demonic possession come to mind.

Demonic possession is a very real thing, though speaking in tongues in foreign tone, sudden psychic abilities/uncanny knowledge, superhuman strength etc. are only in the rarer and most obvious cases of influence (and in cases have been wilfully invited).

Study up on the esoteric occult if you desire to discover more of these things, but I would very highly advise against ever 'dabbling' for personal confirmations of such demonic (Fallen) forces at work. They are very real as is their wilfully harnessed power as imitators of Christ.

Quote:
“I’m not putting death on the agenda. I don’t want to see my old friend Lucifer just yet” (“Richards: Mick Jagger Was “Unbearable,” Reuters, Oct. 15, 2010).

Very few prominent folk are as open as Rolling Stones band member Keith Richards about their 'affiliations', but I assure you many influential people from many influential walks of life have embraced the Spirit of Lucifer, the 'Anti-body' of Christ.

We will be judged by which Spirit we choose to walk with (though still loved) because there are certainly right and wrong actions we inflict on One another in both service to others and service to self, and not all sins are judged equally. We are all sinners, which is why I feel we should actively ask for assistance and protection from the many negative forces operating in this world when perceived. We have much power in faith, though at this 'time', many fail to see with Eyes Wide Shut. And this is just how it's meant to be in a world of varying experience and conscious awareness. Peace.

edit on 11-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Which is why center is a finite concept altogether. And there are endless fractals as well, which have already been observed. We have infinities without us and within us, and therefore within there cannot be a center either, nor can there be a limit of any kind. One perceived consciousness, like one universe, is a limit, one perception of self, one perception of locale. But there is no limits at all.

I was just researching and some feel Infinity is Infinite Void, whereas void is nothing at all. Infinity is Infinite Something, such as Consciousness/Energy. Void is nothing, no infinite volume to attempt to measure even though it can't be done.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"Do you ever stop and wonder where he get's his information from???
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the concept of keeping 1's friends close while keeping 1's enemies closer???"

My journey has shown me that no human being is truly ever my 'enemy' or 'adversary' (perception) and it does not concern me where Chris gets his information, for what concerns me is my own path of seeking and discernment with connection to the Holy Spirit within.

If one is not comfortable with somebody's truth, then one is free to simply reject it and move on. Nobody is forced to embrace any shared knowledge, just take what feels right.

It's only a good thing when one chooses to actively seek Truth, for we all harbour it within, coming from same Source. Good luck on your path sincerely.

edit on 11-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Do you ever stop and wonder where he get's his information from???

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the concept of keeping 1's friends close while keeping 1's enemies closer???

Hmmm . . . well let's see. I was born under a rock. I got tired of just laying there being 'borned' - - so I pushed the rock aside - - and then I saw this crab drawing allegories in the sand - - and . . .

Information comes from everywhere.

Some of mine is channeled. Oops! Did I claim channeling? Oh the dread of it!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Why do others cling to this idea there is no center....when everything you can observe in the design of this physical existence shows a 'center'.

Because there truly is no center but only to you the 'finite' observer there is a center. You are only seeing what you see but from a very finite view. From the Infinite picture there truly is no center.

I once also thought all things are ONE, though for me this was the Many In One, for I knew we were eternal, but then I contemplated further on Infinity and realized that there could never be just ONE but Infinite ONE-1 that go on forever.

Warm Wishes,
Love & Light!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I wasn't going to say anything to you but I feel you should know that your aura shows that you are not capable of channeling and I'm not the first to have noticed this.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You are so right in what you wrote in your u2u to me. The entities are indeed a bunch of jokers. Do you want to hear the punchline...The beings you contact telling you to universally love ARE the same beings that help the elites mantain the status quo...Hilarious isn't it?

Interesting side note...You may remember a u2u I sent to you a few months ago asking if you could explain the simple "perfect circle" concept to me. This was a test of ego which you failed. Perhaps this is why your sources are telling you to simplify...

Now! I really must go, I thank you ET_MAN for letting me have my say on your thread. You can come out now, it's all over...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Because there truly is no center but only to you the 'finite' observer there is a center. You are only seeing what you see but from a very finite view. From the Infinite picture there truly is no center.

I once also thought all things are ONE, though for me this was the Many In One, for I knew we were eternal, but then I contemplated further on Infinity and realized that there could never be just ONE but Infinite ONE-1 that go on forever.

Warm Wishes,
Love & Light!

Do you not believe in a creator? How can you say you believe in a cosmic mother or creator 'father' and still you believe that you had no beginning?

To think is to create. What ever you 'think' -is 'real' to you....is it not?

Just as you say you know things....I know, there is a center and this center is energy consciousness, the only thing that has potential to be infinitely always 'Be-ING'...some call it 'God'.

I am not seeing this from a finite view....just because I know my 'being' is finite, that the universe is finite, that all physical existence is finite....does not mean I can not see that there is one thing we all share...this energy consciousness....and it is not a many, can not be a many, it is one. We all share it, everything around you is a part of it. You do not have a different energy consciousness from anyone else but out personalities and desires lead us in our ways right now and this only feeds the illusion of separation. This is THE illusion, that everything is some separate being/existence in its own right....everything in this whole existence of being is a part of one energy consciousness. Before the Universe came into 'being' as a expression of 'THEE'.....THEE WAS. After this Universe falls away....THEE will be. Without the energy consciousness....LIFE would not be. The energy consciousness does not need to come from anywhere for it just IS.....but you, I, everything you can see around you....is a part of it...came from it...manifested from it. From THEE...yes, a many came...the many are all 'phases' of this energy consciousness in expression. The Universe is ONE expression with a many expressions in it. The Universe is WITHIN the energy consciousness and nothing exists outside of the energy consciousness. Since the energy consciousness has the ability to 'create/manifest' through to 'think is to create'.....so do we as conscious beings have this same ability for we are truly an emanation of thee (in thee's image) just as so your children are emanations of you to a certain extinct....they could not "BE" without YOU. But seemingly, they are their own being, their own personality, their own controller over their 'thoughts' and they to have the ability to 'think and create'.

As the manifestation/expression of the energy consciousness awakens to 'itself' within its emanations....a true nature of being can be recognized and allowed. We can 'think' all we want that we are eternal, without beginning and end....but the part of you that THINKS it knows this.....is THEE energy consciousness KNOWING it and only it...is without beginning and end. Thee KNOWS that in wholeness....it is ONE. Everything we desire in our thoughts....ARE givin to us....for THEE KNOWS that through all our paths of 'thinking' and 'creating' in our minds....we will still be thirsty and we will be led to only one place...which is to seek the true self of us...which is only ONE...it has emanated into its own expression of 'self' and only when a planet of consciousness beings can be ready to awaken to it...can true prime potentials become.....like moving mountains, like ending the unneeded suffering....as long as we all think we are 'separate' the highest image of what this planet can be will not manifest.

You think its YOU that desires to love, forgive, show compassion....if you only knew...this part of you that desires to offer those things to others....is a part of the DIVINE ONE within you showing THEE SELF through you.

There are not 'beings' that created this 'matrix'....this is all an emanation from the energy consciousness and only THEE is without beginning and end, always was and always will be. It deserves reverence....for without IT....you would not be having this experience...you would not have the ability to 'think and create' what you wish for or THINK is TRUTH.

The only MANY that we emanated from is the many cascaded expressions that were before us....this galaxy, this solar system, our Sun, the planets, our moon, the minerals, the animals. They too are all a part of this ONE expression....as well as they are each a expression of the ONE. The Sun is a part of it all....and THEE is a part of the Sun.

What does it mean to have 'other universes'? For a Universe is supposed to represent 'all that there is'. One could look at space like the 'working mind of God'. Does distance to space really matter? Its not so much that 'distance' is infinite' but that the energy consciousness is 'ongoing'. If the energy consciousness is without beginning and end...then it has infinite potential and is infinitely 'be-ing'. It just 'IS'.

You can create many ideas in your mind of what will happen after you die...just as all beings have created in their mind an idea of what will happen to them when they die. What ever happens....there is one thing for certain...you will still be a part of the energy consciousness...for there is no 'being' outside of it.

We are part of a expression that we call the Universe. It was a emanation of the energy consciousness. Just as we, as beings, must express (try to imagine 'being' without 'ex-pressing').....so to does the source of all things 'express' itself. Lets say you knit a blanket. First, there was the 'idea' in your mind. Then your working mind starts to put things together that you will need, and creates a 'prime image' of the finished product. You then through your will bring that 'idea' to frutation and create it to become something outside of you. No matter how much that something seems separate from you....it is OF you...it would not BE without you. Now think of a 'action' like volunteer work. You get the idea to help someone. Your working mind brings in potentials and possibilities. You then make a choice, maybe to go visit at a nursing home. You are not creating a object outside of you...but you are creating an 'event/moment' that is OF you..that could not of happened WITHOUT you.

When I talk about a center....I am not talking about location. For there is no one location of energy consciousness. It is all things, it is of all things, all things are of it. Before any 'things' became....it was. After all things fall away....it will be.

If you want to keep looking at it as a 'infinite many' you immediately take away the perfection and divinity of Thee.

Our true potential can not be as separate beings...but only as one, a species. And not only as a species...but as one, with the Earth. And not only as a planetary consciousness but also as one, withe the Sun. And not only as one as a species, with the Earth, with the Sun, but also as one in this solar system. Only then, will are abuse stop upon the other beings we think we are not of. Only then will we be able to tend and care for the Earth as a perfect energy consciousness would. Only then can we take use of the Sun and its gifts to the Earth and us that are meant to be of use for all things. Only then can we respect our visits we take beyond Earth and not pollute other places outside of this sphere. Only when we see that all things, are of one energy consciousness, will the perfect expression become what it was made to be. All the things that are happening now an that have happened up till now...are needed, will be used, to sift and weigh and measure....what needs to 'be-come'.

It is sifting through itself to find/create/emanate what its true nature is....which is harmony.

Thank you for all the challenging thoughts you always bring to me Unity...and thank you for trying to remember that my disagreements with you are not personal in any way. Hopefully, as you and I share our deepest 'thoughts'....someone else is triggered to think critically about something we talked about.

We both know in the end....our intent of a true heart is what matters. We only wish together, for blue skies and happy children.

All my best
LV

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by Annee

I wasn't going to say anything to you but I feel you should know that your aura shows that you are not capable of channeling and I'm not the first to have noticed this.

Of course you do. Of course they have.

Far be it from me to provide you with a light show.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Annee because: bad keys

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Interesting side note...You may remember a u2u I sent to you a few months ago asking if you could explain the simple "perfect circle" concept to me. This was a test of ego which you failed. Perhaps this is why your sources are telling you to simplify...

Actually, I don't recall this, and circles have nothing to do with ego. Ego is ID, and mine is normal, though not as confident as the average person, but there is a reason for things as well, I still know that everyone instrinsically counts and is equal, and very much so. And circles, geometry have never interested me. Many use them for cycles, some for recycling souls even.

I never wrote once about entities being jokers. By the way, even the negative ones that have been around, I don't get mad or call them names any longer, due to a couple experiences where I felt their pain. Sending Love, renouncing them and canceling any thoughts that come that you don't want, then telling them to leave is my basic routine, but when I felt compassion for their pain, and deep sorrow, even a stirring of their regret, the routine changes to something real. Anytime you connect with real feelings of concern for another it does, and more effective too. So I wouldn't even call a negative a joker, every soul has light and needs to return home, and sometimes it can be surprising how someone far gone, very lost, as some entities are, are close to turning points, they have regrets. Also it wouldnt matter if they were trying to manipulate my compassion, that I felt it made my expression of love and concern for them more real, and I gain protection quickly.

As for who my contacts are, I knew they were positive, for many reasons, these are the ones I call ET, and I'm after reading what Lou/Sleeper says about the solar system, and knowing there are infinite channels, I'm starting to get a sense where they come from. They're in higher grades. Higher Self and Family, the Designers/Creators, who watch over, you can't miss it, your soul lights up and is filled with joy, enlightenment and once I even sagged with relief and started nodding over and over with this strong it was over.

And even if someone suggests or nudges you to seek, and the reason I did, was due to your thread on meditation, I thought you were a seeker, yet from other posts, you had some anger in you, as if an inner struggle, and meditation will reflect this this struggle as well, mirror it. I still feel a seeker in you, but its up to you to find a way to see under the anger, or to attempt to bless and what its teaching you within about aspects of your life that need attention. No one can tell you to seek, its something you will find on your own.

But I will ask you this, if the world is in bad shape, can we become murderers like them to change it? If something needs doing and there are many ways of doing it, one should realize the power of love, prayer, and inviting the leaders even to join us, to change their minds.

If something needs doing, do you think the end result is more important the processes someone uses. I've always had a feeling that its the journey that counts more than the destination, in a sense, its how you do something.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am not seeing this from a finite view....just because I know my 'being' is finite, that the universe is finite, that all physical existence is finite....does not mean I can not see that there is one thing we all share...this energy consciousness....and it is not a many, can not be a many, it is one. We all share it, everything around you is a part of it. You do not have a different energy consciousness from anyone else but out personalities and desires lead us in our ways right now and this only feeds the illusion of separation. This is THE illusion, that everything is some separate being/existence in its own right....everything in this whole existence of being is a part of one energy consciousness. Before the Universe came into 'being' as a expression of 'THEE'.....THEE WAS. After this Universe falls away....THEE will be. Without the energy consciousness....LIFE would not be.

Infinite thinking understands that the Universe and all of what we all "matter", including our bodies is not finite, but composed of fractals, that are infinite, composed within and without of infinite space, fractals existing within fractals, infinities within infinities. That everything that is, is in Infinity, and is Infinite, which then leads to Consciousness being Infinite and primary for a deep thinker. And its reflected in Infinite beings who are selves, and unique. Each part or portion of you, which is a segment in a particular school, for example us here, is an Infinite One too, with our personalities and the goal of all our parts is to join up with the whole, meet in the middle where there is no middle, something that may be illusive for as we're growing, so are all our parts, and there is no TOP, no end at all to progression.

ONE-1....

The Universe has always been in being, whether parts of it, or all of it, recycle or not, the inanimate matter portions. It is an Infinite System, technology, that is interactive and akin to simulated reality.

You asked me if I believed in God/One. No, I don't any longer, though if one calls the Infinite Family that is progressed and outside the Universe, the Creators/Designers/Teachers God, because they need to have the Parent/child relationship, so be it. However its very strongly in my belief that they do not prefer to be called God, they don't think of themselves as God(s).

One Universe, even if you think it means all that is, still is what we perceive as the cosmos around us, and it still would have a perception of being something specific, and One God, would have the awareness of being One Consciousness. Look at the second video I put in the link above where it begins by showing One fractal, with space all around. Now it doesnt matter if you extend One, or extend the Universe to have no borders or boundaries, this is the perception of being One Consciousness, and the perception of One item, made up of its parts as is the Universe. What is outside this One Consciousness, or this One landscape we call the cosmos? Because aside from nonlocality, understanding a Limit, and how Infinity cannot have a Limit of any sort, but has Beyonds, and Beyond the Beyond, ever more on top of those, no Limit, there is always more than One perceived consciousness, One percieved space or cosmic landscape, there must be Infinite perceived consciousness's and Infinite perceived landscapes or creations/universes. Its not based on the word universe. Omniverse is a better term really.

The ability to see nonlocality and that a limit cannot be imposed is a hallmark of being able to grasp what infinity is.

One of my favorite hallmarks of Infinity is that due to there being infinite space in all things and all things existing Infinitely, like a road that never ends, in their journey, the global whole of your infinity is equal to mine. And because of this, Infinity equalizes everyone. If you were to pluck a piece of your Infinite Consciousness out now, and create a new soul, your "child", lets say. That "child" would be infinite as well, and in nonlocality, this moment of doing so, could never be located, and the Infinite global whole, of this "child", also existing all at once, in zero/no time, would be = to your global whole.

The pyramid must be turned upside down, for its all about equality and infinite, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Father/Mother exist, we have this sense of Family. Now, I have this very strong feeling that as we ourselves need guidance and help along the way, every stage is like this as well, so Father/Mother would be Highly progressed souls, assisting us and we would have the semblance of a family, but like a human family, though the adults are more mature, on a teacher level, to the children, they are still all equal in worth, potential, and essence.

When I look at fractals for example, I'm not sure if this means, we are all fractals within a fractal, all equal in Infinity and Infinite potential or not. That is a question I still have, and I did post some questions about the Family, for I had an experience with Father, calling me home and I just sighed in this big way as "thank you, its over!" and just kept nodding. Family is probably the most important thing to me. Others dream of adventures and marvelous fun planets, I think, honeymoon planets, kids ,Family, learning, education, always learning, helping others ,missions adventures. I'm a hobbit, and if Gandalf had tried to lure me away from the shire I would have told him to take his house wrecking dwarves away with him, and they couldn't return until they learnt some manners, and to leave my pantry and dishes alone.

What does it mean to have 'other universes'? For a Universe is supposed to represent 'all that there is'. One could look at space like the 'working mind of God'. Does distance to space really matter? Its not so much that 'distance' is infinite' but that the energy consciousness is 'ongoing'. If the energy consciousness is without beginning and end...then it has infinite potential and is infinitely 'be-ing'. It just 'IS'.

Partly answered above, a different theme park is what it means, filled with different parts of the whole I imagine, different lessons to learn. Infinite as well. And the answer to Limit, which cannot exist in Infinity.

Thank you for all the challenging thoughts you always bring to me Unity...and thank you for trying to remember that my disagreements with you are not personal in any way. Hopefully, as you and I share our deepest 'thoughts'....someone else is triggered to think critically about something we talked about.

We both know in the end....our intent of a true heart is what matters. We only wish together, for blue skies and happy children.

We're not disagreeing in a personal way, but sharing differing thoughts and feelings, and I love and appreciate you and your thoughts.

Its just that I sense an inner sorrow is the right word, something in you that is hesitant, and you'd have to know this yourself really what its about, and I don't mean hesitant about your beliefs, because I feel you have some strongly held ones, its something else. And it brings me to the question, why you would even wish to not exist? What would make you feel all are called to this sacrifice? Why is Love giving all of yourself, rather than sharing with another, in a win/win, both are happy, where you count too?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
By the way - - here is information on the Perfect Circle.

The Aztec Calendar Handbook
By Randall C. Jiménez, Richard B. Gräeber

New Book bridges Ancient Wisdom with Modern Technology!

Dr. Randall C. Jimenez, a San Jose State University educator, and Richard B. Graeber, an engineering documentation specialist, have collaborated to bring the first Technical Manual for the Aztec Calendar ever produced. The book was created to address a lack of clear, concise information regarding this ancient native artifact and to correct inaccuracies as taught in history classes across the U.S. today.

This unique book entitled Aztec Calendar Handbook, on the surface appears to be about the Sun Stone, but in reality is about of Native American history. Chapters include; the History of the Aztec Calendar, Native American Time-keeping, Keepers of Time, Founding of Tenochtitlan and the Legend of Quetzalcoatl. It is designed as an accessible authority on the Aztec Calendar and the people that had such a profound effect on the shaping of modern America.

By looking at myths, legends & history with an Aztec's perception of God, this new Manual provides needed answers to many important questions.

books.google.com... ei=eHPdTKM9hMawA7P2uaIK&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=aztec%20perfect%20circle&f=false

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

you mean those videos in art, showing how to draw a circle freehand, swinging the elbow are pointless?

As an artist, I prefer things to be surreal, my style is portraits, realism that is surreal, mixed media, layered, perhaps, like a collage too, or impressionistic realism, so I prefer freehand circles, they're unique.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join