It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by 547000
Why do most of you believe Jesus' teachings were 'distorted'? Why couldn't He really do those miracles if He was the actual Son of God? Why do you insist anyone can walk on water, turn water to wine, or raise the dead if they could just see 'past the illusion'? What if the traditional gospels are correct and it wasn't just a Roman conspiracy to rule the earth?

Who says he could not do those miracles? His teachings were distorted into controlling people under the doctrine of consequence and judgement.

I do not know about Rome; I do know however, Christianity is far from Christ-like.

Well, since He's the only people have claimed resurrected from the dead, why can't He really be the Son of God who can forgive all sins? Why is it necessarily false?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Thank you so much for your reply.
I am still intrigued about one thing though. I have some sources telling me that I was a Lion-like Alien from Sirius in a past life (this one perhaps: www.galactic-server.net...) and I would like to know how is it possible to reincarnate as a human from an "alien" since you said it's not likely for a human to reincarnate as an alien (Grey Alien as an example) because of a different frequency?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Archangel In Training

Archangel could you please answer a few questions I have pertaining to Atlantis? I'm sure you could answer the questions.

How long ago was Atlantis beginning form?

When did Atlantis destroy itself?

Where are the remaining Atlanteans now?

Thanks!

Atlantis began about 4 odd million years ago which is by human term because it is very complicated to transfer universal time into human period of time.

Atlantis was destroyed about 100 000 - 111 111 years after its creation in a result of war.

The remaining Atlanteans are here you are all here just in a downgraded body from the perfect form you once war. After the alien races lost the war you sided with the dark ones which followed in enslavement and downgrade of your bodies to a more simpler also weaker form for easier control.

11118 I apologize for such limited information for there are certain protocols or as restraints would be the better term.

In the generally stated case I gave you enough information so basically kept it simple and easy.

Peace also thank you for the questions.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't know why you keep saying 'you' sided with the dark side. I have not sided with anyone but Love.

And yes, I accept you're apology for your lack of information.

I was just trying to get a grasp of your profound knowledge of the past. It's quite interesting that you say 4 million years ago.

Anyways, Peace and Love. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Archangel In Training,
1. Do animals have souls?
2. Would a clone have a soul?
3. Is Jesus a Pleiadean Star Being?
4. Are humans the most common type of intelligent life in the universe?
5. Should people be prepared for 2012?
6. Have you heard of the Iargans (an extraterrestrial race)?
7. Are Earth-like planets common in the universe?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why do most of you believe Jesus' teachings were 'distorted'? Why couldn't He really do those miracles if He was the actual Son of God? Why do you insist anyone can walk on water, turn water to wine, or raise the dead if they could just see 'past the illusion'? What if the traditional gospels are correct and it wasn't just a Roman conspiracy to rule the earth?

Who says he could not do those miracles? His teachings were distorted into controlling people under the doctrine of consequence and judgement.

I do not know about Rome; I do know however, Christianity is far from Christ-like.

Well, since He's the only people have claimed resurrected from the dead, why can't He really be the Son of God who can forgive all sins? Why is it necessarily false?

Because we are all sons of the Creator, we are all THE Creator. The part where he is the son of god and only he can forgive all sins is a distortion created to put him higher as an elite and have others follow the doctrine that used him for a type of control. The Creator only wants itself to be free, Free Will is paramount; therefor, you can do as you please accepting karmic consequences as for every action there is a reaction to keep balance. Nobody judges you but yourself, you do not need some entity to forgive you besides yourself.

Jesus of Nazerath said on the cross “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” Thus stopping the karma of those who murdered him and his karma as well. Forgiveness is the key to stopping karma. Love, forgiveness, and balance - these were the core teachings.

You got to remember, Jesus of Nazerath wasn't affiliated with Christianity, Christianity was affiliated with Jesus of Nazerath.

I also am forgetful in adding that I am not in any way some higher knowledge but am only sharing an opinion or perspective on what I perceive to be correct information. I'd like anyone who reads what I have to offer to understand I am not claiming to have all the answers, because not everyone has all the answers - even the Creator for we are all learning each present moment a new experience with a question answered and more questions stemming from those answers.

Peace and Love.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training

A question when you indeed saw the hawk in this observation.

Could you please detail the color of its wings and any distortions in the wings.

It would be of much help to understand this better.

Thank you once again.

L&L

Ya see - - never reveal all. Then questions can be asked.

Understand - I really do not do physical - - so this is a stretch.

But - yes there was something weird about the wings. At first I saw gray feathers. Then the texture began to smooth out into a solidified non-textured material. It was not shiny - but more of a muted gun metal gray.

I get the impression of the Swoosh from Nike.

If I was just making this up - - I'm sure I'd say Saucer Shape.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Archangel In Training,

Thanks.

1. Yes animals have souls just like me and you believe it or not they are more energy aware then most humans

2. Yes a clone would still have a soul due to a being placed into the body thus it being a soul being.

3. Jesus was indeed Pleiadean and had a great connection to Telos I believe as far as I was told and know.

4. No humans are not the most common type there are millions if not billions of other types. It would take years if not decades to write down all of them.

5. 2012 would be partially the other dates further on should be the most important 2012 is merely a climax point also the world will not end like people say. But be ready for global events so stock up on food and water shall be needed in the following years after 2012.

6. Iargans I think it is more Yargonus and yes I heard of them but never fully established contact but that race does exist.

7. Earth like planets are common and also as science says life needs air not entirely there are planets like Earth that do not even have air. Yet life exists on it so in truth planets like Earth are somewhat of common.

As to 11118 I do apologize for limited information but I do hope it answered you in somewhat of a way.

L&L

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What is your slant on Love?

What do you believe Love to be?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Love is pure like light it is something that brings home to our hearts and warms our souls, for it lights us up like a christmas tree from within spreading joy and happiness to all. For pure love is light and it can not be described in words my dear friend.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Archangel In Training,

Thanks.

Asking a fool to answer questions only leads to foolish answers, we can tell you now archangel is very ignorant 'lacks any useful knowledge and regulates his programming well'.

We advise you research your answers it may take time but it is worth it and much safer method than relying on another to tell you in which that other may be just giving you further distortions.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Adonai please stop this brother and see the truth of who I truly am. I am not programmed for you do not see the truth that I am amongst people here. I do not wish to fight you brother but to help you see something you do not seem to understand.

Love and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your reply.
I am still intrigued about one thing though. I have some sources telling me that I was a Lion-like Alien from Sirius in a past life (this one perhaps: www.galactic-server.net...) and I would like to know how is it possible to reincarnate as a human from an "alien" since you said it's not likely for a human to reincarnate as an alien (Grey Alien as an example) because of a different frequency?

That was specific to 'Grey' you did not ask us 'Is it possible to incarnate as a Alien?', we would say yes if the soul resonance frequecy was fitting to the soul complex. If you yourself feel you have a connection to lion-like Aliens perhaps investigate it further and meditate apon it, but understand it takes time to find truth it is alot of work and not many are willing to learn how to discern, our advice is such persuits do not help you develop in this moment but it is your choice.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Adonai please stop this brother and see the truth of who I truly am. I am not programmed for you do not see the truth that I am amongst people here. I do not wish to fight you brother but to help you see something you do not seem to understand.

Love and Light to you.

We see more than you currently can and you are not what you think you are, we see a programmed human which soul is still in process of developing that has not attuned into the higher rays and has not began to understand the geometric language of light or would not act way it has during this time now.

We see damage within you from life experiences and that your trying to be a archangel is your means of coping with the reality to give yourself some type of purpose to feel good about yourself.

We do not see much value in what you have to say because it is very distorted so much so that you falsely have labled true light.

It is necessary brother that you begin to comtemplate the reason why you are thinking as you are in this moment because that reason is the programming we are speaking about.

There is certain things that those who are truely developing into a higher consciousness will all share in perspective and it conflicts with the false information being given to this world from false light STS sources.

You have freewill but this is a double edged sword it is as good as it can be bad.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I believe Love is the essence of the Creator, we are in the deepest of the core of our being Love. Light is an expression of Love, and thus Love creates using Light.

Everything is made of the expression of Love, that expression being Light.

Adonai you seem to be trying to establish control with your philosophical doctrine.

I find that really, everyone is correct in their own perspective.

If Archangel in Training believes himself to be an Archangel let him be an Archangel. You don't seem very accepting.

Try not to change others, instead be the change you want to see.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by 11118

Love is pure like light it is something that brings home to our hearts and warms our souls, for it lights us up like a christmas tree from within spreading joy and happiness to all. For pure love is light and it can not be described in words my dear friend.

I experienced pure unconditional love (at least once) in an OBE as a child. It made it very difficult to live in this world. I was spending more and more time in the spirit world - - until a tall man in a robe "grounded" me. I was 5. He said I needed to stay in the physical world.

This was back in 1951. People today are very fortunate to have the internet and find others to talk with.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I would rather Lucid Dream than Astral Project. Something about Astral Projection makes it uncomfortable for me to try it.

By the way, here are some more meditation files that I think are good:
www.solara.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I would rather Lucid Dream than Astral Project. Something about Astral Projection makes it uncomfortable for me to try it.

Thank you.

I don't try to do anything. I make no intentional effort at all.

I guess it could be said "walking meditation" is automatic for lack of a better term.

Its as if a rotating funnel - like a non-stop tornado expands up from my shoulders - - always connected - - always receiving and sending energy - info - etc.

Being in physical seems unnatural to me.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Wow...

I've just logged on to a lot of anger here.
This is all quite surreal...

From what I've read so far, some are angry with others because their truths don't match.

We are all on our own journeys of discovery with paths that cross and intersect.

Hi everyone, thought I would chime in here:

Firstly, I would like to add coming from my perspective - there's nothing wrong with believing in something different than another person. Everyone is on their own path/journey in life finding their own way. Regardless of what a person believes in there should never be anger, accusations or judgments made against another person due to differences in belief.

This is one of the reasons why we are here on earth. The lesson is not who's right or who's wrong, who's better than another person, more successful, tougher, stronger or smarter, the lesson lies in how we treat others regardless of their beliefs and differences. How we get along with others regardless of race, color, ancestry, creed, age, religion, belief, status in life and so on.

Let us put aside the petty differences in belief and open our hearts to each other.

From my perspective it doesn't matter what a person believes in while occupying the technology human body experiencing life with amnesia on earth.

What truly counts is the actions/reactions/intent and heart of a person regardless of what they believe in. Their true intent and desire of the heart is what it all comes down to and everyone will remember and know perfectly well what earth was all about someday.

A person can believe in Santa Claus or any other imaginable belief, there is nothing wrong with believing in something different. It's perfectly fine but what is a persons true intentions in life and what is the status of their 'soul.'? What are their true desires of the heart?

There are many different beliefs/religions on this planet but one thing that most of us have in common is good intentions with genuine love for others in our hearts.

That includes everyone participating on this thread that has taken the time to share their beliefs with others because they genuinely do care and have good intentions and want to share their beliefs with others.

What do we have in common with each other?

Good intentions and genuine love.

Love shines through the eye of the projector, looking upon others with good intentions and love recognizes love and good intentions in others regardless of petty differences/beliefs.

With that being said I would like to share some 'positive things' about some of the posters in this thread, the following are my impressions/feelings about some of the participants in this thread:

Starting with someone that I admire and respect whether she knows it or not:

LeoVirgo

You have the best intentions at heart for everyone as you continue down your path in life with 'integrity', 'patience', 'diligence' and 'understanding'. You've found contentment and peace in your life and recognize things that truly count. How you treat others, relationships, how you respond and react to others and situations that your faced with in life. You are sensitive to others feelings and show sympathy/compassion for those in more difficult situations/circumstances than you. You feel good when you've helped someone in need, you're appreciative and grateful for whatever things you have. You have a strong belief 'knowing' that life goes on being on a path that leads to everlasting life, peace and happiness because you know deep down inside that it can be achieved within you. You feel a connection to everything and everyone. You were a selected spirit that was specifically placed in your family for a reason. You've been blessed with a great family, your loved one's and relatives - those who've moved on to other existences are in positions to watch over you. Someone close shared personal experiences with you that were given to them for a reason and part of that reason was not just for that person alone but for you. I think you're a great person and I have the utmost respect and love for you.

Jesus had the best advice over any other (I believe)....

Many words of wisdom:

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, forgive with understanding that this person is a little lost and only needs more love in life.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, offer him more if you have more to give.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him and ask him/her if there is anything else you can do to help.
42 Give to him that asketh if you have enough to give, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away if you have.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Let your light so shine before men!
Blessed are the pure in heart.
Blessed are the merciful.
Blessed are the meek.
Blessed are the humble.
Blessed are the patient.
Blessed are the peacemakers.

Polarwarrior:

You have the best intentions at heart, you share a common understanding that everyone and everything is part of a bigger picture recognizing a connection with all things in spirit. I think you're a great person and have the utmost respect and love for you as a brother being part of that something bigger 'Eternal family' picture. You are a deep thinker and contemplate many things through meditation, you are on that path that leads to everlasting life, peace and happiness. You are in tune with the things that count the most in life and you have your own unique path/journey to travel. I truly do appreciate your insights, thoughts and additions that you've shared with the rest of us.

Unity_99:

Though we do not always have the same perspectives/beliefs when it comes to certain things such as nature, animals, deities, how the world is run, why the world is the way it is etc. we can easily put aside our petty beliefs/differences because we both share something in common - good intentions and genuine love. You are a unique spirit that is filled with love, desire, compassion for everyone and everything. You are patient, kind, tolerant and understanding person being a mother with many trials and difficult things that you've experienced/endured in your life. There is a reason/purpose and lesson to learn in everything. You are always thinking for others and very rarely think for yourself. You are a true example of 'selflessness', you are a truth seeker and a very diligent one at that. You are on that path that leads to everlasting life, peace and happiness as you've come to the realization of the things that truly count the most in life and it's never about belief of a person but the actions/reactions and intent of the heart. The status of the 'soul' and it's true heart - desires/intentions. I have the utmost respect and love for you as a sister/spirit of an eternal family and know that everything will work out from the infinite/eternal perspective for everyone-1.

Universal_Light:

Despite our differences in perspectives/beliefs, I think you're a great person and we can turn to something we share in common having the best intentions at heart and mind for everyone. You are sensitive to others feelings and have a true desire to share and help others in anyway you can. You have found answers in life for your unique path/journey and feel at peace being content with what you've discovered/found. I hold the utmost respect and love for you and always will regardless of petty differences/beliefs. As you've previously predicted we will someday meet in another existence and have a good laugh together and will be in good company. I'm sure we will and there will be no more differences in perspectives/beliefs, we will all remember and understand that differences in beliefs are not really that important when it comes to 'Family' and Love, Understanding that Patience, Forgiveness and how we treat each other, listen to others and react to others is what really truly matters/counts.

11118:

I feel sincerity and that you have the best intentions at heart for everyone and it's all about Love. You recognize this simple truth and can see through the world. I have utmost respect and love for you. We are all part of the 'Eternal Family' and I know that in the simple 4 lettered word 'Love' regardless of whatever obstacles comes between people through petty differences/beliefs/perspectives they can always get past it. Putting aside those differences/beliefs realizing that relationships/interactions with others should really be about – LOVE-

Regardless of a persons belief from my perspective life comes down to the true intentions and desires of one's heart. It really all comes down to -LOVE-. Through that very word (if interpreted correctly) people can treat each other in a nicer way, being more tolerant, patient, forgiving, respectful and understanding regardless of religion, race/creed, background or personal belief. If you asked me what I believe in, I would tell you in Love and in doing good unto others and helping the less fortunate and those in need.

Sphinx551:

You are a truth seeker with many questions that you are seeking answers to in your life. You are at an early age with an awakened mind. You are fascinated by the many possibilities that exist out their in this really tiny universe. Yes tiny (where there is no tiny) because it is nothing but a grain of sand in comparison to what lies outside the doors. If you were to ask me I would tell you this universe that we as humans on planet earth currently reside in is not what most imagine or think it to be. If you could take a soul/spirit out of their physical body, wipe that soul/spirits memory clean and place them inside your television set on a certain channel/station without them knowing what happened or remembering where they came from or who they were (Metaphorically speaking) you would not be far off in this virtual reality intelligently designed - magically organized piece of technology universe that is beyond all human understanding/comprehension.

Earth functions with oppositions/balance in all things and appears to be naturally working in unison and by design. The 'souls' inserted into technology designed/created bodies are not the technology but reside within the technology. Many refer to all of creation and life on planet earth as a natural process or 'evolution.' Nature, seasons, cycles and earth changes are things that appear to be naturally occurring to humans on earth. What is natural? Is the hand of a clock ticking natural? What runs the clock? What makes the world go round? For humans on earth experiencing inside the infinite inwards technology channels/stations universe how can one ever expect to truly figure out/understand what that creation/technology is? What is it powered by? Did everything just happen and organize itself on it's own in creation or was it well thought out/organized/assembled by intelligent design? Was every hair on one's head down to the last subatomic particle accounted for? Or does everything just somehow happen and materialize out of thin air? Does a clock tick all on it's own? What does one consider to be natural? Is there such a thing?

If you could play the role of a superstar and be inserted into a selected movie - placed inside that experience with your memory wiped clean not knowing where you came from or who you really are do you think you could figure out how you got there and who you really are? How can one really see/understand an inwards infinite technology channels/stations universe unless they could take a step outside. As someone once said. “General, would you care to step outside.” Once outside - beyond this organized/constructed/assembled technology universe looking at where you truly came from only then can one-1 better understand/see what this magical technology universe really is. Everyone breaks away in due 'time' where there is (technically) 'no-time' and the stepping outside part brings a new understanding where 'Dreams do/can and will come true.' Never underestimate the power of love and the power of 'believing.' Believing in yourself that things will work out for the best regardless of one's situation/circumstance. Believing in those around you and your family above, below and beyond.

Archangel in Training:

No doubt you have a genuine heart and the best intentions in mind for everyone. You have been through a lot at an early age in life and it's made you a stronger and more determined person. I have the utmost respect and love for you. You have a good heart and are beginning to awaken to who you really are inside, continue choosing positivity in life and overcoming the obstacles. I know that you are on that path that leads to everlasting life, peace and happiness. The guidance/direction comes from 'within' keep in tune with that station. Everyone has their own path/journey to take in this life. You are coloring in your own pictures as your life progresses through actions/intents and reactions to others, how you handle yourself in situations and with family relationships. Set an example for those around you and shine that light, take it easy on the paint.

Phoenix_Zephyr:

You are a fun person, you have a great sense of humor and really love to stir the pot sometimes and sit back on the sidelines watching the action. You're not much of a worrisome person but more layed back in life with a bright personality. I know you have the best intentions at heart and mind and are on your own unique path/journey like the rest of everyone working their way up to a higher state of existence through eternal progression that is considered to be everlasting life, peace and happiness that will fulfill everyone's hearts/desires. Earth's temporary life existence can be a more enjoyable experience/journey for those with such an attitude – not getting too caught up in things or being too overly serious and taking time out to have some fun and enjoy. A sense of humor is always important. I enjoy reading your posts and have the utmost respect and love for you.

Valeri:

You are a very articulate and deep thinking person, you contemplate many things and think of questions that most would never think about. You are a selected spirit that was placed in your position for a reason, the years ahead for you will not be easy but you are a fighter and will find a way to overcome those obstacles. Hold fast to your inner feelings and always stay true to yourself and never forget to follow your heart. I wish you inner strength for what lies ahead and know that all things happen for a reason/purpose whether it's seen/realized or not from earth's perspective. Know that I have the utmost respect, admiration and love for you my brother and friend.

AdonaiChristBless,

I feel you are a genuinely good person and have the best intentions at heart in what you share.

I know that you've followed my other thread and I'm adding a few quotes from your posts in that thread.

We speak on behalf of AdonaiChrist a 'representation of a vocal frequecy giving a indenty of its vibration frequecy' this name is a name of unification all names become it for it represents the creator in its purest form of consciousness 'Gravity'.

This is not new to us we have read enough of the thread and picked up on the entity behinds it vibration frequecy to know that it is higher density perspective being delivered,

The lessons of brotherly love are being delivered here

The Heart 'cosmic mind' of every person contains the knowledge of Good and evil

Evil is selfishness and the core of Good is selflessness, follow either far enough and you become either Evil or Good.

there is only One truth how much of it you are aware of and are not is open.

I also realize that you are friends with Universal_Light and and it's not by accident, chance or coincidence that you and polarwarrior showed up in this thread both being friends with Universal_Light sharing similar beliefs with like minds. I only hope that we can put aside our petty differences/beliefs and continue to discuss in a more respectful and friendly manner.

Universal_Light had the following to say about you.

“I have known Quorum for quite a while and you probably won't believe this but he is one of the most ancient beings in this portion of the Creation Segment .”

I have respect and love for each and everyone-1 of you regardless of differences/beliefs we may have whatever they may be. I believe we all share one thing in common.- Genuine love in our hearts and good intentions. Whether some of you see me this way or not is perfectly fine. I've never been after changing anyone's belief, why does a person share experiences with another person. I am just like the rest of everyone in my eyes and have never claimed to be better or more special as some have suggested. There is no better or more special in my eyes and I've shared experiences based on (as real as they come) physical/spiritual off/on world experiences that I've had that I can't deny. I've stayed true to myself and shared information in all honesty based on some of those experiences. I've always suggested that people seek within themselves to find their own answers and follow their own hearts. I have the utmost respect and love for everyone regardless of belief or position in life.

There are no strings attached to any of my posts. I'm not out to deceive anyone as some have suggested. I could never live with myself and conscience if I was to be involved in such a thing. I don't have followers from this site as some have suggested only some friends that I keep in touch with via email. I consider everyone to be a friend, I have no enemies and never can see anyone as an enemy regardless of who they are. Behind everything and all people I only see loved ones, family members and friends. If anyone is here to put me down for what I believe in then I'm perfectly fine with that and will apologize to anyone who has ever taken anything I've written in the wrong way or offensively. I do not see others in a bad light, that which is within projects/reflects/mirrors that which is without and my heart and soul has the purest intentions. I choose to only see good in all of you. I hope the best for all of you and genuinely have love for each and everyone of you.

Love & Peace
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I believe Love is the essence of the Creator, we are in the deepest of the core of our being Love. Light is an expression of Love, and thus Love creates using Light.

Everything is made of the expression of Love, that expression being Light.

saying it is different to understanding the complexities of such lessons in which they are one of the highest and most difficult areas to begin to grasp in-fact a quantum physicist has a better chance than you at present.

Adonai you seem to be trying to establish control with your philosophical doctrine.

No, I am sheding light on ignorance and protecting others from your damaging information.

I find that really, everyone is correct in their own perspective.

That is because you are ignorant the concept 'You have your truth I have mine' is sts inception method to make you not be able to be shown truth which is truly only One truth in which the Creator holds and reveals to each soul once it develops to a certain point in it lessons, but this can not occur if you believe your above statement.

If Archangel in Training believes himself to be an Archangel let him be an Archangel. You don't seem very accepting.

Because I am here to heal this world and seeing people stuck in distortions is frustrating if I was to leave him there without the option of growth I would be no different to the STS which have influenced you into being stuck in this lower densities.

Try not to change others, instead be the change you want to see.

It is not about making them change it is about high-lighting things so they can change.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 20-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join