It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Annee

True. I'm just pointing out that even super spiritual masters end up judging too.

Probably so.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Everything you are saying in relation is absolutely valid, yes.
Because the more that is learned about Love, the more that is learned about being One, and
the more that can be done without seperation of Time Space and Distance.
All things are great in Love. Our heart in alignment with our Mind can do many things from anyplace
at anytime and with just about anything. Because of how tight the world will hold onto things, it is
part of the plan should we be capable of doing miraculous things in these likes. However, there are
still others right out in the middle of it, doing many things as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 547000

Thankfully, the ones here on this thread arent the judges of anyone, and everyone's progress and lesson are truly in the hands of their own Higher Selves and Team.

We are not to judge souls at all, or any persons worth.

My mom's favorite quote: Do Not Expect of Others What They Have Not Yet Learned.

link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Fractals and holograms. Do you know that if you take a hologram and cut into pieces and shine light on it, it appears whole again. It is the same idea as a fractal. However, souls aren't holograms. Only the biosuit and the inanimate energy in this technology is. Souls are inserted into this school for lessons.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by chezs

The ones more awake have more responsibility, but then again, circumstances apply as well. Some people have alot more options, while others are living in much more vulnerable and overwhelming conditions, and/or are shut ins and have health problems. There are many ways to help. Some can roll up their sleeves and try to do it in the world. Shut ins, pray, meditate, and write if they can.

Also, revolution is not the answer. I just brought that up because of a conversation with another on this thread. Karma on both sides. We really have to do this peacefully.

My above post was in reply to this one of yours.
And yes you have some solid thoughts in there.
Circumstances do apply.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Your focus since I have seen you has always been third density supressed. In the limited time that is left before the cycle closes, it would be wise to acquire knowledge to progress yourself.

None of the answers to your questions, will actually help you.

Your focus since I have seen you has always been third density supressed. In the limited time that is left before the cycle closes, it would be wise to acquire knowledge to progress yourself.

None of the answers to your questions, will actually help you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Different vibrations cross into diferent densities......Annee that is very astute of you. Residing in a different density is because of a different resonance....vibrating higher if you will. However, we are all not in the same density but if one can attune properly, one can certainly speak with different densities.

The Harvest is a physical and "spiritual" event. The grade for being harvestable or not is your percentage of service to self or others. Your choice, but you have to make it high enough to actually be harvested.

Your galactic comment....interesting notes to it. Let's just say the bridge between the physical universe and the ethereal universe is closer than you think.

Abductions do not have direct relation with the Harvest yet everyone has been abducted. To recognize this is to begin the process of deprogramming yourself. If people actually gave credence to this like they should, the harvestability percentage would increase greatly.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Some people spend hours each day wondering how best to try and do something that will work. I personally have an idea, but unless others support something it wont work. And not everyone has the outer success and credibility in the eyes of their communities to know how to speak up locally. In fact, one thing about most people who write on line is they are introspective, innies, not outies, most deep thinkers are. They literally freeze up and get a flight or fight response in a crowd, and then have to go home and spend a few days recovering from the trauma.

I created a local forum for my area, though it isnt picked up by search engines, linked to all the other ones, to try and get others on board, but have no idea of where to go from there. I think people need to do things at local levels, under the table so to speak, getting others to do the research themselves and form survival groups, and also, local councils.

I also think, locally, people need to discuss the goods and services (perhaps using clean alternative energy) and support each other, creating co-op businesses and only buy and trade from each other, so our economy will do well, the false one can crash. We could even change the moeny or drop it, and then start a few turnkey businesses that we only volunteer short time with, to earn world money to pay property taxes, etc, but the amount would be just around actual need. The elites economies would crash immediately, ours would flourish.

And the local coucnils need to be peace councils, world wide peace, and equality councils, redistribution councils, clean energy. Even practice with this and finally people will realize, they're the ones they've been waiting for, they don't need to give their power away to dictators, adn they won't vote anyone like that in, just take turns volunteering for various jobs and public service at times too, equally.

Of course, if even 1% of the eilites purse drops, they'll be sending in armies, and we can't fight, so this would be very risky too, wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So what is exactly being harvested? Pumpkins/corn/scarecrows and the like?
Or are we talking wheat from the shaff?
If so, let your weeds shine. I'll bring the fire.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There seems to be quite alot of discussion on how not to be to seen as judgmental, its good to see you guys are really getting to the bottom of things with this thread. What's next, how not to be seen as self-righteous?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There seems to be quite alot of discussion on how not to be to seen as judgmental, its good to see you guys are really getting to the bottom of things with this thread. What's next, how not to be seen as self-righteous?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I am going to make a proclamation right now:

If you want the truth, at this moment, ask your question.

Anyone else who is not deemed to speak (and there are a select few that can speak), should not speak.

Those of you who crave to speak...well....keep on a talkin, no one is stopping you. HOWEVER, if you really loved your people, you would let conversation from the higher densities flow.

BTW YOU certainly reap what you sow.

Man you guys are transparent. How are the anonymous handles working out?

Man I could bust this to pieces. It's getting rather transparent.......and easy...don't ya say?

A true leader/teacher would offer theeself back to be of use to where ever it be needed. A true teacher does not try to leave its people behind. A true leader offers theeself, back to the people. A true leader kneels with the people beside them....does not stand over them with his nose pointing down at them.

It is you who have fell for the delusion, thinking that harvest is something of a certain 'time'. Raising in vibration can happen anytime. The hook has been set, any many full of pride of things of flesh and attributes of 'self' have taken the bait.

The bait it....'they claim they came here to help others'.....the sinker is.....'they really came here to keep people on the path of concern of 'self'.....it keeps separation going, it keeps division alive, it keeps soul complexes of finding their truest nature which is NOT of the creators....our parents, are ancestors....but is of the very life force they passed onto us, of Spirit.

You seek bloodlines, you seek pride, you seek for 'self'. Its a time of testing.....and few will pass. Its meant to be this way, I only bring warning to those that wish to see it for what it is. My higher self showed me one path....to seek ascension, to seek my past with Saturn, to seek attributes that keep me tied to 'self'. As much as it was of me and I it....it was not the deepest core of my being....and was not the deepest core of my creators being. As much as it was surely a truth....there was a another truth I could not see, while on that path. The children will also teach the parents. The time is approaching for this to occur....well, it is occurring. As much as the children will be tested, so will the parents that think they knew all. My creators, are not the purest self of me, are not the life force of me....they only passed it on to me and unknowingly to its purity while they did so. This is the beauty in the design, the word is in a place that it can always be found, no matter how many distortions the creators and ancestors placed around it. They cant taint it, they cant change it.....its so very perfect and pure, when one is ready for it.

The moment you start thinking you know more then another...and ask them not to speak....is the moment you became a fool.

Jesus raised his vibration....not because of a certain 'time' nor due to certain details passed onto him by another man....but because he allowed the nature of Spirit, to become him. He lived more for the life of others, then the life of self.

Are you ready....to do such a thing? Would you offer your being, your existence, to come back and help your other selves here, on Earth, without reaping rewards, for yourself? What if that meant you be a victim, what if it meant your life of flesh would be in suffering for another to just awaken> What are you ready to detach from, if you cling so much to the rewards for self? Now....what more do you live for again? The existence for the self.....or the existence and growth of your other selves? The individual of you....or the all of you? How do you turn a blind eye, and leave those that still need you if your so fond of the path of serving others> How do you reap rewards, while others need lights to shine to them>

No one is stopping you all from your 'higher densities knowledge'....but at the same time, you should not tell others to not speak...for we never told you to not do such a thing.

People should not talk about how full others cups are....when there is no room in their own cup.

Its too bad, a nice humble thread turned into a battle zone. A place where one could restore their energy became a place that sucked it up. A place where one now stands at defense for their own path while others try to make them stand down.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Ok - I can accept that. I don't get into all the density stuff - - or any details for that matter. As I've said - - I'm just a foundation builder strengthening a power grid. Not everyone can be the quarter back. I know what I need to know.

But - - here's a question: is it possible for beings to be shifted to other parallel worlds and not know?

For instance - - if this earth is to be wiped clean - - could some physical beings that need to complete their journey be shifted to a parallel world that will not be destroyed - - and possibly reverse its destructive path.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Discussion for another time, my friend. Another time.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I believe that any cycles or harvest is a Bloodline illumanit plot against humanity. They think they're gods and don't have a clue that all the humans here are their brothers and sisters, they think they're sub souls or something. Its a huge distortion they're fed by their puppet masters, teh bad guys who won the war 300 000 years ago in this sector of space, the dracos.

I believe that they want to keep all the advanced science and genetic longevity technology for themeselves and don't like sharing resources, the minerals on this planet. and intend to kill nearly everyone.

I hope whatever happens, if billions die, lifts the curtain for them as well. I'd rather the sun expanded and earth disintegrated than evil dos this or NWO takes over, but I also place it all firmly into the hands of the true Family of Light, because I know they are the ones who really decide these things, not the dracos, and not the bloodlines, and that even if bad things did happen, we still progress. But the ones harming their family will be fillled with so much shame in the end, and I really hope they wake up now, and start to help their family and redistribute and change the collective consciousness of this planet and mitigate what the global karma may be pulling in.

The BP disaster was arranged to halt the Gulf Stream and bring in severe storms and ice age. They want coastlines submerged and millions/billions to die that way. Like the Day After Tomorrow.

I am here to counter this. And I am trying to find a way to wake people up locally as my contacts told me to do. And I recognize others here doing their work as well. They were sent in from the same team.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

lol ain't that the truth my friend. Have at it you lovers...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I asked but he will not answer my questions. How am I supposed to believe he has greater knowledge of things if he can't explain some puzzles about reality? I think he only has knowledge where subjective answers can be given.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

While I didn't know the answer to all of your questions, I did have some answers. But the vibration behind your words doesn't warrant the answers.

Furthermore, all higher density beings go through the same Veil of Forgetfulness that you did. We, just like you, have to work from birth to remember who we are. We do this so we can understand the same struggles that humans do. So while I am from a higher density and can offer up beneficial knowledge, I am not all knowing. I haven't fully merged back into myself yet.

Your limited view is not helping you. I would say open you eyes but I wonder if you actually have a second set of eyelids.

Edit to add: What makes me knowledge different from a three year olds knowledge? It is very, very old and aligned with the One Truth. You would call it opinion, I know it's reality.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Those are all good things to think of and good ideas, as many people are moving into alternative futures, growing their own foods and cutting down what support they give other economical situations and systems, while keeping in mind their own health, etc. These alternatives definitely don't hurt, but as we both know, the system we now see in place has to crash one way or another. And it is always productive to reach out to others, because no matter what, we all want a change at this point. How much of our foods are already genetically engineered? And although we are not to raise conscience of what we eat, thats not what you see happening or there would not be genetically engineered foods in the first place, and fact of the matter is, more and more conscience is being raised over what we are consuming, which in the long run will help us get back to simple consumption. Look at the animals that are being sacraficed for foods, out of greed, not out of thankfulness back to the circle. Our greed is growing and so our productions of foods are changing. Alot of our foods are truly making people sick because they do not resonate above the frequencies and vibrations of the people that are producing and distrubiting, while others have nothing to worry about because they vibrationally change what they consume. But these viscious cycles are not good for anyone. Not for mother earth and other life forms.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That is going to happen, but not as ascension. Its a soul thing. Most people who are being called tares, have more lessons and even Groundhog Day, but they don't recycle with matter. We are in the hands of very good, intelligent, wise and loving team.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join