It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

But I only use judgment usually in terms of judging another. We do judge. For example I may judge a concert as being the best work that group had to offer so far, for example if I had gone to several of their concerts. Or an artist, I may judge this song or painting is their best to date, or an author.

But this is a different meaning. This one relates to discernment.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Unity_99

If you have "discerned" something to not be true you have implicitly judged it to be false.

To properly judge one must know the method.

Judge as you are judged.

If someone says follow me, judge that they must follow you. Their attitude will change.

If someone says you must hate, judge that you must hate them. Their attitude will change.

If someone says that THEY have the truth you must accept. Judge that they must accept yours. Their attitude will change.

If someone says that you must love, judge that they must love. And, the world will find peace.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You've judged ACB to be speaking falsehood. At least be honest about it instead of trying to hide it by saying you did something different.

We all judge all the time.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What I feel about judgment is this, if you have a generous heart, that strives to love all even the ones who hurt you the most, to see them as your family, just confused a bit, to understand that if you are more aware this makes you more responsible, so you should be the big sister to the younger siblings. So you would forgive. The more generous you are with others, the more this spirit will naturally forgive yourself. The more judgmental you are with others, the more that very principle in you will turn on yourself and you'lll be filled with shame when you realize we're all family here, not just any old family, but very close family, have been playing different roels with each other for quite some time.

The one we judge is often our greatest teacher.

This does not mean, we have to all agree on the same ideas. People can seem to be arguing, just because some think that disagreement is an argument. Its not. Its equality and sharing. Arguing is abusing anothers equality and right to share in a disagreement by raising your voice, threatening or bullying another.
We are supposed to speak up equally.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You've judged ACB to be speaking falsehood. At least be honest about it instead of trying to hide it by saying you did something different.

We all judge all the time.

My friend, I returned his judgement to him.

If his truth is his truth, he will not judge others for theirs. If his truth is what he desires others to accept, he must be willing to accept others truths. This is how peace and co-existence is made possible. To declare that others must relinquish their own truth, is to usurp their free will. If that is his truth, he is welcome to it. But I visit upon him his same judgement. That my truth is superior to his.

My will, is my will.

It is the mystery behind:

Luke 6:42
Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

What do you mean by judging someone to be speaking a falsehood? We are not to judge souls, but does that mean we are to agree with another even if it means we are lying and going against faith in our heart and our own conscience. I don't share some of the beliefs of others on this thread, and I would be going against my conscience to say I do.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Your focus since I have seen you has always been third density supressed. In the limited time that is left before the cycle closes, it would be wise to acquire knowledge to progress yourself.

None of the answers to your questions, will actually help you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If you've come to the conclusion that someone is speaking falsehood you have judged them and what they are saying implicitly.

My premise is all people judge all the time, even if they say they don't.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

reply to post by chezs

I don't believe in this negative judgment bull# either--you believe what you believe; if you claim to be one who doesn't judge you are a liar--but I will say this: You're wrong.

No hard feelings, k?

Of course not, No hard feelings, Ever.
I don't have feelings regarding these kinds of talks.
Judgement- absolutely I judge. Breaking it down, every thought is a judgement.

You two enjoy your connection.

Its not for me.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Too bad for you.

If you could ever get out ever get out of your "persona".....well......

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

OK, you don't separate soul from behavior, thought, action then? I do. We are all indivduals and if we were agree it would mean disempowering everyone and making unequal slaves out of them. It would also halt their development. We are all supposed to see things differently. That is how growth and individual character is developed. We are to learn how to be kind and allow everyone to express themselves fully, and in a process like that, the inspirations can reach too. Ie. its not a fixed process, people grow and learn from each other too.

I call that discernment, judgement is something I usually use only in terms of a soul.
And we're not supposed to judge anyone.

But your definition is one of the definitions of judgment. Words have different meanings and connotations to different people.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You actually don't know, otherwise you could answer one and I would have no reason to doubt you have any high level knowledge of reality.

Spiritual knowledge: everyone has spiritual knowledge. What makes your knowledge any truer than a three year old's? We all have philosophies and things we think are spiritually true.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I don't think we have to agree. I just think we have to be honest to at least ourselves. Everyone judges.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Yes, and some would prefer to put others through long cycles of learning how to not judge, only to learn how to judge differently. Not their fault, its a result of our own ability, and alot of times, truthfully, we are all doing the best we can. But people are waking up to realise that the truth of this world, and the way it is, is not other peoples faults, but our own, the people that know better and haven't been doing anything with what we know. It is more our fault than others when we truly know better. A good example, 2 people are in a relationship, one is very unconditionally loving, and the other is not, the one that is unconditionally loving wants to do everything for the other person, and yet the other person ends up becomming more and more selfish, so selfish that the unconditional lover doesn't understand what they are doing wrong, they think they have given everything they can to make the other one happy- That is not taking responsibility for self, that is not being aware of our own effects of how powerful even simple love can be. There always has to be a balance, and if the one who is unconditional in love is not going to take care of themself, but everyone else, they drive others to selfishness, because we can't give something we don't truly accept for ourselves. This is what has happened to the world. It is not the selfish people in this world that are to blame. It is the people that have been unconditional with Love and acceptance, void of taking care of their own life, leads to the others being able to lead them down whatever path, and now we are seeing this path take a change in course globally as the ones who have always had the say so, but have been quiet, start stepping up and taking accountability. At face value, why the world is they way it is, is not because of these people we see on the news everyday, it is a result of the people that have great Love, the real power of this world on earth, and have not known what to do with it but growing and learning and as a result will be changing everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I don't think we have to agree. I just think we have to be honest to at least ourselves. Everyone judges.

I'd say everyone evaluates.

Judgment is one of many thought actions that can follow evaluation.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Sorry buddy I missed your post.

The temple itself isn't important but things that have been speculated about Solomon hold quite a bit of validity. I couldn't tell you for certain if there actually is a vault under the building but I would not be surprised. Washington DC is on a lay line. I'm sure you have seen the overhead view of the shape it makes. It is a quite powerful point on the planet. These exist all over, they are based off geometry. Your idea of an underneath portal is much more on than one would propose.

In regards to the builiding having future importance on the planet, the answer is a flat out no. What is coming for the planet is the wiping of the third density altogether. No building matters. The physical matters not at this point. What is important is the only thing necessary to "pass" this: the advancing of your own consciousness.

There is a ways to go for all of us in a very short period of time.

Thanks for your post brother. Hope to talk more.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

The ones more awake have more responsibility, but then again, circumstances apply as well. Some people have alot more options, while others are living in much more vulnerable and overwhelming conditions, and/or are shut ins and have health problems. There are many ways to help. Some can roll up their sleeves and try to do it in the world. Shut ins, pray, meditate, and write if they can.

Also, revolution is not the answer. I just brought that up because of a conversation with another on this thread. Karma on both sides. We really have to do this peacefully.

edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

True. I'm just pointing out that even super spiritual masters end up judging too.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Thankfully, the ones here on this thread arent the judges of anyone, and everyone's progress and lesson are truly in the hands of their own Higher Selves and Team.

We are not to judge souls at all, or any persons worth.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Being aware of awareness.....that's a relative concept. I mean that in the sense of how fractal that saying actually is. It depends on your perspective. What is your awareness? That determines how actually aware you are of awareness as a whole. See what I'm saying?

With that said, the goal for any third density incarnate at this time is to ascend fourth density....to join the wave. It has already started. This is a wonderful opportunity that does not come around often but will come around eternally so those who don't make it will have opportunities down the road. Either path you take is viewed as the same.....just as long as you are taking one. Being in a stagnant state is not the way to go.

Humans have been compared to monkeys due to the manipulation of the master geneticists that actually created humans. Technically speaking, no soul is actually human. All come from other places. If you see humanity as a society of souls in genetically created vehicles, it tends to open a different perspective.

Blessings to you my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join