It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chezs
reply to post by Annee

You said one of my messages was of negative energy,

No - - I said the negative energy is yours - - not mine.

In your rude judgmental comments about Atheists.

Don't play word games with me.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Let me ask a question (when we do this, a big response tends to happen):

Do any of you think you are higher density incarnates?

Lots can be told by this.

Edit to add: Do any of you feel that you are Harvestavble?
edit on 12-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My friend I have tried to help you but you care not. If you actually knew how to speak to God then you would speak to ME as well as my army. Here's a clue: I bring a sword and a shield.

Sorry brother but you are one of the ones we save. Your first time third density abilities are rather pedestrain to the game. You are not the Queen on the chessboard, you are a subsidiary of the pawn. That actually is a random square to start the game that is uncapturable.

Hmmm....do yourself a favor.....that is if you are interested in absolving karma: stop giving advice

The Cosmos will be much more forgiving if you do such.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
For the remaining one lurker:

This post is intended for you:

You are on the fence.

It is important for you to discover what your truth is. No one can tell you otherwise. You are loved. Not unconditionally, you are loved for being allowed the choice to mess up, to succeed, to be human.

What's better than that? Make a right choice as a mineral...as a plant...as a bat...as a hippo...as a cat..... as a pet....

See....you forget your old being-ness as an animal similar to a pet.

It's so funny how all of you claim to know so much knolwedge yet you forget your first and second denisty lessons.

I've been around the block....sorry.....but I can see you. Can you see you?

I am plasma. I don't think you feel the same.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I'm going to reply to myself to beat you to a punch.

If you would just listen for a second: you would see there is a world to learn from.

But you will reply instead of listen.

Talking to you means millions more than listening.

Queen to E5.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I am going to make a proclamation right now:

If you want the truth, at this moment, ask your question.

Anyone else who is not deemed to speak (and there are a select few that can speak), should not speak.

Those of you who crave to speak...well....keep on a talkin, no one is stopping you. HOWEVER, if you really loved your people, you would let conversation from the higher densities flow.

BTW YOU certainly reap what you sow.

Man you guys are transparent. How are the anonymous handles woking out?

Man I could bust this to pieces. It's getting rather transparent.......and easy...don't ya say?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Greetings Universal Light,

I've read some of your posts and I find them to be very enlightening. But I have something to ask of you if you can respond to it. Okay.... So the Temple of Soloman, was perhaps one of the most important buildings in ancient times as the texts tell. I remember reading somewhere, I forget the source, that one of the newly built Solomans Temple was to be ruled by the antichrist. Now this makes perfect sence, guess where this replica is located? TADAA Washington D.C. Now I can see how this can be related to the antichrist, hmmmm what a coincidence. I haven't read too much up about other replicas but this one hits home. Literaly. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This isn't very far from the center of the North American continent. (Just outside the city actually) We also have a temple (The Manitoba Legislative Building) almost like the one in Washington.

Here is a video on it:
www.youtube.com...

Is this temple somehow important?

Is there other ones like it or is this one authentic in some way?

I get a strong feeling about this temple but I'm not entirely sure what it is. Aparently there is a hidden vault directly underneath the center of the building.

What could possibly be under it, hidden knowledge? A portal of some kind perhaps?

Does this building have any important role in the future of this planet or was it just some random Masonic Temple that was built here?

I was hoping you could expand on this if you can because I'm not really clear on this. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance brother,

Arkand

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Oh yeh man totally movies like avatar showing that we are merely using vessels, also the movie Matrix that anything is truly possible and that this is all just an illusion. Which in both cases we are plugged into a vessel that occupies this world. Hmm...... both good points yet good questions answered hahaha.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I am going to make a proclamation right now:

If you want the truth, at this moment, ask your question.

Is 78,557 the lowest Sierpinski number?

Are there an infinite number of real quadratic number fields with unique factorization?

Does a Moore graph with girth 5 and degree 57 exist?

Is spacetime fundamentally continuous or discrete?

What is the role of gluons and gluon self-interactions in nucleons and nuclei?

Which of the hypothetical particles predicted by supersymmetric theories and other fairly well-known theories actually occur in nature?

Why do the emissions from pulsars at great cosmological distances fail to exhibit the predicted time dilation properties?

What is the mechanism that causes certain materials to exhibit superconductivity at temperatures much higher than around 50 kelvin?

-------------------------------

And give the mathematical model/proof to explain these things, since as higher dimension beings this should all be a piece cake to you.

Thanks.
edit on 12-10-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Queen to E5.

Pawn to E4 *prod*

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

question:
if a person becomes aware of their awareness, what is the next big step to take. where does 3rd density life lie in it's role with this awareness as made clear.

peace and love.

just to add, why have humans been taught that they originated from monkeys.
edit on 12-10-2010 by redgy because: for add.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by chezs
reply to post by Annee

You said one of my messages was of negative energy,

No - - I said the negative energy is yours - - not mine.

In your rude judgmental comments about Atheists.

Don't play word games with me.

What your stating is that everyones problems is their problems.
What do you think is wrong with the world today?
Don't play word games with you?
Listen up sister, what I said about Atheists was the truth, and it was absolutely NOT
negative. The fact of the matter is, is that Atheists many times have just as much,
and sometimes even more faith in God.
People who believe in all kinds of fancy bull# don't like my words, because they
like upholding false images void of the measurement in Love.
If you want to call those negative judgments because I do not support
the idea that people are capable of denying God in Gods entirety, by all means do, but
it is out of your own ignorance of the Truth. How many people out there claim to greatly believe in God
and seriously lack faith? How many then just the same claim disbelief and yet have faith?
Simple # here, not rocket science.
edit on 12-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I don't believe in this negative judgment bull# either--you believe what you believe; if you claim to be one who doesn't judge you are a liar--but I will say this: You're wrong.

No hard feelings, k?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Let me ask a question (when we do this, a big response tends to happen):

Do any of you think you are higher density incarnates?

Lots can be told by this.

Edit to add: Do any of you feel that you are Harvestavble?

I don't even use terms such as density in speaking of individuals. I only use it in terms of trying to explain the vastness and complexity of what energy thought can create. I do use vibration. Perhaps different vibrations can cross into different densities. I don't know.

So I guess - maybe we are all in the same density - - - but can communicate with different densities through changing vibrations. Seems logical if nothing else.

Harvestable? My impression is it is mostly an energy/consciousness thing. Perhaps a shift in evolving those who understand. Maybe its a real physical event. Maybe its both. Because I support science - - and believe we go through cycles - - could be a natural occurrence.

Also - - I think we are getting close to entering the galactic world. I really think in physical world there are plans in the works in cooperation with off planet beings. What about abductions. Do they have something to do with harvesting?

EDIT: come to think of it - - - probably all of the above.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by chezs

I don't believe in this negative judgment bull# either--you believe what you believe; if you claim to be one who doesn't judge you are a liar--but I will say this: You're wrong.

No hard feelings, k?

Of course not, No hard feelings, Ever.
I don't have feelings regarding these kinds of talks.
Judgement- absolutely I judge. Breaking it down, every thought is a judgement.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Starred.

Someone who talks sense here. I also believe every thought is a judgment. People always judge, whether they are aware of it or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We're One
But we're not the same
We have to carry each other
carry each other
One

One-U2

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Define discnerment and choice (though many thoughts are programs and should be canceled if aware) versus the most common meaning of judgment, when used with people. Words have many meanings, and are used in various forms.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Gregorian - Carpet Crawlers - Genesis

Guess what, a few on this thread fnally made sense of Gregorian for me. They must be the brotherhood too!

Thankfully there is a much more beautiful, loving and caring group of Higher Ups, outside this universe/school and they're our true judges.

Not these lower cosmos guys, or the living game.

Oh and this one:

One

We're one, but we're not the same
We get to carry each other
Carry each other
One
Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come tor raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head?
Did I ask too much?
More than a lot
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
We're one, but we're not the same
Well we hurt each other
Then we do it again

edit on 12-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If you have "discerned" something to not be true you have implicitly judged it to be false.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join