It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I once popped out of my body driving down the 405 in rush hour.

Ya think popping out of your body is weird, try letting another being pop in for a change. Nothing like a pissed off African Spirit of War downing Rum and eating lit cigars at your expense. Of course, you never notice much till he leaves.

Ah the good ole days.

Nope, much better to stay firmly planted in ones own skin. At least until ya don't need it anymore.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oobe's are akin to nde's. Many have them. I couldn't. My son had both an nde, when he was very ill and his heart stopped. He was offered the choice to stay or to go, he didn't transition, ie. cross over, he was just outside his body. When he chose to stay, he stepped into the portal and was back in his body, adn was instantly healed. All better.

He also has only meditated a few times in his life. The second time he did it, he found himself at the ceiling of the room, and it shocked him so much he was in his body in a flash.

My friend always told me about her oobe's. I didn't really beleive it, until one night sleepign lightly, I was tossign and turning. She came over, sailed into my room and sat at the foot of my bed, talking excitedly. I got up to use the washroom and looked everywhere for her, and the house guest said, nope, she hadn't come over, but I knew she had. Next morning bright and early she came for a coffee, and showed me where she came to talk, right on the foot of my bed the night before, oobe.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Oh Gee - How Fun! Experiences.

A few years ago I channeled someone who took over my body and began speaking another language. Good thing my hubby is used to me. I remember point blank telling him to record it because it was important. He knows not to question. We did not have a recorder so he called our office phone and recorded me on the answer machine.

I was conscious during this - - - but like shoved off in a tiny corner of my body somewhere. Very weird experience.

When you here ME talking - - answering my hubby's questions if I'm alright - - I sound like a computer generated voice.

The impression I get is: a young mother named Ana is home alone with her 3 children - - - when a group of men in military uniform carrying guns busts in the door and begins searching her home. It was American soldiers.

I was picking up a hysterical frightened young mother from across the world - - - in a war zone - - - who's home was being invaded by American soldiers.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I was conscious during this - - - but like shoved off in a tiny corner of my body somewhere. Very weird experience.

Yep, thats how earth bound spirits feel. The bigger entities take up more room thus, most loose conciousness and the spirit takes over. I have seen people break bottles over their head, walk though fire, eat cigars, chew glass, all kinds of stuff. The body is just a suit. The spirit world is something much more. You get what you ask for.

Hence my warning to everyone, Love all.

Trust in God, he holds final authority over everything. His voice is love.

With Love,

Your Brother

Incidently, the spirit of Man is the highest spirit. Which is why otehrs like to corrupt it if they can.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello everyone I've decided after long reading this thread I will make a post. There are some seriously evolved souls on this thread. Take my words for what they are rather then trying to find something to seperate us. Although we all have different opinions they all relate to a piece of the concept of truth as a whole. There is only one universal truth and eventually we will find it no matter how long it takes. The only way to know the absolute truth is to merge with the creator, to be as one. We each have our own pieces of the puzzle that make up the bigger picture, which is why it is essential for us to share to accomplish our goals together. When it comes to the concept of the Creator I like to think of God as One, one truth, one consiousness that we are apart of. God is both sides of the coin (negative/positive). Balance your emotions and you will find what you are looking for. Everything has a reason, otherwise it would not exist.

Now yes, there are some people currently in this thread that know a lot of how this universe works, but they are not saying that they are better than the people below them. If you're a grade ahead of a person it's not wise to say that the person below you is somehow inferior to you. This is not what is being said in this thread but rather they have a greater understanding of the lessons that we all now have to face and they are trying to pass on knowledge to help us achieve what they have had. They share this knowledge because they love us and while they do this they are constantly having rocks hurled at them because someone has a different opinion. There are truths in what everyone says in this thread, but it doesn't mean they have full understanding. If we were all to have the same One Universal Truth we wouldn't be arguing and bickering over who is right and who is wrong we would be helping eachother grow. Instead of bashing eachother we should listen to what Adonai has to say and question so we can gain a greater understanding to his perspective and help accomplish our goals together as one. I don't look at Adonai as someone we should all be worshipping and that's not what he's trying to say. Jesus was a very enlightened man but look how much the true meaning of his existance was distorted. Instead of worshipping Jesus as our saviour look what he has taught. He's not going to come down and save us all from what lies ahead, he can only give us the tools we need to find our own path so we can be our own saviour and accomplish what he has many lifetimes ago.

In this earth realm there are two roads we can take, one will lead us closer to Unity, and the other will divide us further through ignorance. I use ignorace because those in darkness are ignorant of the truth. But just because we prefer one road over the other doesn't mean that we will all make the transition to the next realm in this lifetime. Along these roads there are many lessons/challenges that we must learn from. If you are to deny these lessons then you will not be able to continue until you pass said challenges. As an example I will use Bohemian Grove, if you apply what was said in the Law of One you can easily compare these scenarios. In order to follow the road of darkness and selfishness you must be 95% negative. Now to be that negative isn't exactly the easiest thing to pull off. But from what goes on in Bohemian Grove (child sacrifice) that will certainly increase the chances of being negativly harvested. This all isn't just a joke, they do this for a reason hence why it is so secretive, they know what it takes to make this transition. All what the elite are doing (plans for a NWO) are leading up to this event. But doesn't that just make you wonder where they received this information from? These secret socities aren't anything new, they've existed for hundreds of years. In the past why would they bother doing the selfish things they do although knowing the grandscheme would not be fulfilled in their lifetime? These are some of the questions I ask myself and when someone tells me that the ones on top are not from this density. It actually makes sence because whoever is incharge know very well of these cycles.

Now that we understand that this path does exist we can expand further. God is Love. But love can be applied to two different things. Love can be applied to yourself and others. If you love yourself and nothing else then you would be defined as a service to self entity. If you share your love with others because you realise in a sence that they are you but a different perspective of our own universal oneness then you would be defined as a service to others entity. Although the path of enlightenment is more challenging and requires more effort to walk down the rewards are greater.

If you follow the path of true enlightenment you still have to realise there is ignorance beyond this realm. Negative thoughts play a role too. It's not in your best interest to just ignore them and blind them with light. Understand the true reason behind all thoughts so you can learn from them. Every second, every thought we ever have is all a lesson. But it is up to you to make the choice on how you will react to the situation. You have power over your own freewill, use it to your advantage.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Yep, thats how earth bound spirits feel. The bigger entities take up more room thus, most loose conciousness and the spirit takes over. I have seen people break bottles over their head, walk though fire, eat cigars, chew glass, all kinds of stuff. The body is just a suit. The spirit world is something much more. You get what you ask for.

Hence my warning to everyone, Love all.

Trust in God, he holds final authority over everything. His voice is love.

With Love,

Your Brother

Incidently, the spirit of Man is the highest spirit. Which is why otehrs like to corrupt it if they can.

You can have what ever belief you want.

I am an Energy Empath - - - I pick up energies. I'm just telling my stories.

It isn't the only person I've picked up - - - just the most bizarre.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Thank you for joining.

If you've been reading - - you know I don't waste words.

There are many really interesting contributing posters in this thread.

Why are you impressed with the one who stands on a pedestal and "yells" the loudest?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

You and I both know that you're not connected to the Hosts of Heaven, Adonai. If you were, you'd have made more than vague and oft-inaccurate stipulations on me, my past, my guide, and the like. Your Host of Heaven that convene in councils are just a spiritual invention from your own delusional mind. We both know this. The difference is that I am not afraid to come forward and ask you to give up the ghost and join the rest of us humble spiritualists.

But we both know you never will. As long as one is willing to believe your jargon, you get all that attention you've been seeking for a long, long time. And you're too vain and envious to give that up. That's the same reason you won't ever admit anyone or anything is spiritually superior to you. You have to be the best, and blatant ignorance, combined with condemnation is the only way you know of to do that.

So goodbye Adonai,

We'll see you in a couple of days when you decide to crawl back out from beneath that rock you hide under whenever someone more intelligent and connected then you shows up. We'll all still be waiting. Just like the last time. And the time before that...

reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You know Jake,

It's very hard for me to admit this, but, I think ACB is worse then you used to be. At least back when you were claiming to be the only fully Awakened being—giving off prophecy and heresy in equal amounts—you had the decency to try and drop a subject you had clearly lost. Granted, that is not the way to go about things either, you at least didn't keep beating a dead-horse after it'd already been shown you were wrong.

ACB is definitely worse then you were.

We'll just have to see how things progress. I don't give them any negativity to feed on. I just present the reality I have come to known through my exhaustive staring into the Abyss. And believe you me, the Abyss hasn't said "Scribe, you are so a God". It's been more like "I'm changing right now, come back later and I'll have something new to show you. 'Cause, you know, I don't have a single defining truth to myself. I'm always changing, 'cause I'm cool like that."

Peace to you too,

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

I prefer the third path. To service myself, as well as others. How can you love someone else if you first don't learn how to love yourself? Such a shame so many people see existence as black/white. Instead, they should really try seeing it as the complete spectrum of colors.

• Black... White... Gray

• Positive... Negative... Neutral

• The Father... the Son... the Holy Spirit

• The Lower Self... the Human Vessel... The Higher Self

As for Bohemian Grove... please don't use heresy to define a fraternity of people. If you have empirical, substantiated, non-heresy evidence to give that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Bohemian Grove sacrifices children, present it.

Otherwise, stop beating a dead-horse. Next you'll say Satanists sacrifice babies as a way to prove "the negative" exists.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You are absolutely right my good friend we are all growing also changing, like the flowers of life growing and spreading our leafs also connections through the infinite knowledge that is never ending in learning. So one can not fully know everything for even above also behind them is some one who knows more, thus we must understand that we can not fully know everything. Cause if we did we would have pretty big heads on our shoulder

But....... yes there are actually several great beings on this thread that can come together united I believe, only if they could come to an understanding.

Also I know and understand what you meant about ACB oh God now I see what I use to look like, thinking I am the almighty and only aware being of the truth. Thus I hope you can forgive my past foolish ways of being so blind also egoistical in many ways.

Kind Regards
M
edit on 11-10-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: wrong sentence

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

OK, remember what I said about David Icke waking up and connecting to this inner truth, God/Yeshua. Why is it suddenly OK to put ACB down?

He is a brother of light, and has a lot of wisdom. I don't share all the same ideas: the law of one, the lucifer stuff and the idea of God being Father only and both negative and postive is nonsense to me. But he is himself, human with whatever body of knowledge he learnt as well. Also , is life about agreeing with people. I bleieve that its the process of understanding each other and learning to see past things and get underneath and find the process to learn how to be peaceful and grant equity and dignity to even differing sides, except I will be childish and go around saying cancel cancle and I denounce if it gets into stuff that causes my son or family to have visits by hooded jackyls or for me to sick.

Anyway, you should know better.

Even though we disagree on certain things I understand why he believes them, there is a principal behind it, and so it would make sense to some, and he has a lot of wisdom and experiences.

The other part, well we don't have to be immature, we can learn to see through things a bit and get to the bottom of why a person says them.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

David Icke never woke up to anything. David Icke played soccer for a long, long time. Then he got greedy, and developed envy for those who were wealthier than he was. So he started claiming popular, powerful, and rich people were secretly evil alien reptilian overlords planning to suck the inhabitants of this planet dry. He got rich, so he kept doing it, and he kept getting more and more wealthy because of it.

David Icke never woke up.

I must say that I find it interesting that you consider ACB a "brother of light" even though you disagree with fundamental aspects of ACB's platform. Despite ACB being wrong about so many things, you consider him to be this sagely figure, and you are now starting to condemn those who oppose him... even though you yourself are one such person.

Does it not strike you as hypocritical that you put-down those who say ACB is wrong, even though you yourself say he is wrong?

And why so much pressure on MagiciansApprentice? He is his own vessel, capable of making his own decisions. If he sees something wrong with ACB, maybe he sees something you don't. Let him utilize his own free will and make his own decisions about who he considers to be lost and found. I trust him to make his own decisions, you should too.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I watched his interview where he and his partner, current one, not his ex wife, discussed his going to South America, and then taking a drug and then having this epiphany and he then realized he was God, he was Jesus, and he spilled he beans, in a very niave innocent way on televison and was made the laughing stock of the world.

But he is a wonderful aware human beiing now. I don't fully know if he is being used by anyone or bloodlines, but he has a lot of truth, even on the areas other criticize him for.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The processes in life are far more important in the tests than the end result. In other words, its not us agreeing that matters most in these tests, its how we problem solve, and with what intent and love we have, and what we bring to the table when we meet to get along. The process matters more than the result.

If some think we lose identity as ONE, or if we are all One in Spirit and nature, making up the Infinite Conciousness, like cells in the metaphorical body, it hardly matters. The one you're disagreeing with is another aspect of yourself. We're to learn from each other too.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
waking up is about the things around you, the physical and this world as earth. it's not about finding any higher power through spiritual grades, it's not about levels we must follow, it's about life.

we are all as negative and positive, we are all as light or darkness, we are all as heaven or hell. we are equal in all these things, and we are equal in all that is around. it is up to self to choose, do we live in darkness, allow negativity, make this life we have as hell or do we wake up and bring about positive, light and heaven for all to enjoy. this is lifes true meaning, do we destroy or do we save.

some say you can only see what is already been, not what will be. where a path of self ends or has only begun. where spiritual gain is like climbing an invisible ladder to another world, another density. how about seeing from an end to beginning, or from above to below. following that ladder back to where it's needed.

where does it lead the next generation of earth to, where does it lead your child and your childs child, negative can only bring about more negative, is this what is it should be like, to not worry about what happens in some 3rd density world called earth because of some belief that all will be better when you reach a higher level. don't worry about yourself, worry about all. wake up and do something about it, not just lie down and dream your dream.

peace and love.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Well said my friend. Heaven is right in front of our eyes. We just choose not to see it. All it takes is a little effort on our part.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
waking up is about the things around you, the physical and this world as earth. it's not about finding any higher power through spiritual grades, it's not about levels we must follow, it's about life.

Gotta tell ya - - even though I was born knowing a spiritual world. Living everyday as physical human is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

We would not be here on earth - in physical - if we were not supposed to be. Living this physical life every day - - is part of the "all". Living for Spirit and not knowing the importance of living every day on earth - - is a mistake.

Living this life is the most important thing there is. You don't live Spirit - - you understand Spirit. In Energy - every thought is an action. I live this life as every thought is an action.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Like your signature line redgy, and its nice you decided to join in.
Reading your words, its clear you know something about peace,
and peace doesn't come easy now does it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

In the bible it clearly speaks of those who would sacrifice children to Molech and has been practiced since Sumerian times. I’m not a Christian but this figure seems pretty close to the description to what we are seeing now. I don't know for sure if sacrifice is still happening today, but if it were I wouldn't be surprised since Molech is still being worshipped by those at the Grove.

"You shall not give any of your children to devote them by fire to Molech, and so profane The Name of your God: I am The Lord" (Leviticus 18:21 RSV)

But they have openly admitted to having mock sacrifices. So no, my claim is not built on mere heresy. Even if they were do you think that they would come out about it saying 'Yeah we sacrificed children, so what?’ That wouldn't play out so well to the public knowing the ones who are running America are child sacrificing Satanists. There is no way for me to prove that human sacrifices take place there, but here are some pictures taken from the Berkeley University of California’s website but has since been taken down:

In this picture you can clearly see what looks like a public execution. There isn’t any way to prove that this is an actual person, but look at the hands of the victim, why bother going out of the way to make it look so incredibly real looking if it’s just a mock sacrifice.

From this picture you can see a black child strapped to a board. Hmmm. I guess it’s all just fun and games with these guys.

Here is another one, what do you guys think?

Do you think that they do these rituals just for fun? I don’t think so. These elitists who attend are not your ordinary people, most people would be disgusted at their idea of fun. These are the same people who are planning for world domination, and I figure there has to be a reason behind it. I’ve been trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together and the only explanation I can come to is that they know of the upcoming harvest and by doing this increases their chances of making it down the path of darkness. I think that this makes the most sense, and everything I’ve heard Adonai speak of only comes to confirm this.

Here is the video of the sacrifice taking place in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet (Sorry I wasn’t able to figure out how to embed it):

www.youtube.com...

You are correct in saying that you must first love yourself in order to love others. But your path as you have chosen to walk is still the same enlightened path. I never said that if you take the path that was service to others that you would not be able to love yourself. Everyone has to tend to themselves at one point or another or else you will perish. It's foolish to think that you have to give away everything you have for another because you must be able to sustain yourself as well. But just remember to always treat others like you would treat yourself by giving back as much as you can.

I'm not trying to say that there is only black/white, there are many shades of grey. It matters on the intent of the person. But there are only two paths you can take in this density. One is the path of ignorance the other is of enlightenment. But what I won’t do is sit back and watch a brother get shot down. I want people to know where I stand with this situation because as far as I’m concerned Adonai has told the most truth in this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

All people are energy empaths.
You said one of my messages was of negative energy, that was a good response from you, a positive response, because you were unable to truly discern the nature of things I stated, the unknown can be dark, can be unsettling. Its amazing at times that no matter what words we choose to use, we are always telling the truth, and within limited amount of words, the information that can be revealed is sometimes astronomical to what most people see words for...or else many would not have much to say, and some would say even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join