It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"Ah, so you mean spiritually then? Where I am confused is it appears you are saying people can levitate and fly around in their physical bodies. Please clarify if I am confused."

No, while levitation is possible if one is properly attuned, I am in reference to spiritual gravity. Perhaps a review of the densities would be of assistance. Though others here would disdain me telling you to refer to the Law of One material, they provide an accurate depiction of the different densities. I put a quick synopsis at the end of this

"Ok, care to elaborate that I might understand better"

The Law of One will describe this as well but I am in reference to the completion of all the densities, finishing in the seventh and merging into a state of clearness.

"Interesting. This sounds a bit like a retelling of Hinduism"

This from a different website that has paraphrased the Law of One:

1. 1ST DENSITY: The cycle of awareness

2. 2ND DENSITY: Growth

3. 3RD DENSITY: Self-awareness

4. 4TH DENSITY: Love or understanding

5. 5TH DENSITY: Light or wisdom

RA: We spent much time/space in 5th density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in 4th density, (B2, 93)

6. 6TH DENSITY: Light/love, love/light or unity (also frequently referred to as compassionate wisdom)

7. 7TH DENSITY: The gateway cycle (also frequently referred to as that density where one perceives the sacramental nature of all things)

-------

There is more to it than this. For example state, first density existence is as such as state as the four elements, or a plasma state, competely unaware of itself. Second density is mineral life, plants, animals. All of that is through reincarnation, similarly to your third density existence now.

There is much you can extrapolate on from this.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

An ultimate sacrifice for love? Love doesnt ask this! Or do you mean, we wake up more fully ourselves, our true selves? They're different meanings.

We're already the drops of water of Infinite Conscousness. We're already the Rays of Light Of Infinite Energy. We're already the cells of the Infinite "Body" of Consciousness, just aware and awake ones. The Creator is already ONE. Progression is Eternal, as all the rays progress through schools and in the company of Beloved Family, help others to do so too when they reach the next level in the Beyond. We're already One, in different grades of school.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are allowed to have your paradigm but if you are unfamilar with both paths being equally supported, you are unfamilar with the constructs of the Universe you reside in. The Law of One (the Cosmic Law, not the material) states this very function and everything in this Universe is a distortion of the Law of One.

I would also recommened revisiting what your definition of love is because what the Cosmos would tell you love is, is entirely different that what Earth would tell you.

In Oneness, there is no polarity.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
No, while levitation is possible if one is properly attuned, I am in reference to spiritual gravity. Perhaps a review of the densities would be of assistance. Though others here would disdain me telling you to refer to the Law of One material, they provide an accurate depiction of the different densities. I put a quick synopsis at the end of this

Has anyone actually demonstrated this?
Besides the Yogi in India who's adepts hop across the floor like frogs in a lotus position, or the other Yogi just debunked doing levitation on an invisible chair, who has ever demonstrated physical levitation as possible?

This from a different website that has paraphrased the Law of One:

1. 1ST DENSITY: The cycle of awareness

2. 2ND DENSITY: Growth

3. 3RD DENSITY: Self-awareness

4. 4TH DENSITY: Love or understanding

5. 5TH DENSITY: Light or wisdom

RA: We spent much time/space in 5th density balancing the intense compassion we had gained in 4th density, (B2, 93)

6. 6TH DENSITY: Light/love, love/light or unity (also frequently referred to as compassionate wisdom)

7. 7TH DENSITY: The gateway cycle (also frequently referred to as that density where one perceives the sacramental nature of all things)

Ok, I see these as stages of growth. Growth is always a good thing. So, might I ask, which stage actually translates into service to mankind.

Actual service, helping others, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, etc. All things are divine. All things are divine. That much is self evident. Most divine is the homeless beggar on the street who does not break into your home and murder you to satisfy the gnawing hunger in his belly because he knows in his heart that that is wrong. Instead he humbly accepts that which God has bestowed on him this life and prays for the day we all wake up from our delusions enough to share a bit of our luxury with him.

RA is nothing if it does not translate into real physical action to relieve this worlds suffering. If all it does is give you a nice warm feeling of being above others on this planet, it is worse than nothing, it is an abomination.

Love is action. It is a verb. To Love is to take action in the service of another. Love is not a pedestal to climb upon and look down at others trying to survive. Love is not merely a word, it carries with it a meaning which transcends this physical realm, and carries with it the awesome responsibility of carrying out the will of the creator, for he created out of it and through it. To love is to not steer others down a blind path of anger, hatred, and misery, but to teach them the true lesson of love, you reap what you sow.

RA was an Egyption Sun God, nothing more. In ancient times, people understood little about the universe. The Sun was the source of creation from their then limited understanding. Thus, they worshipped it. As it is but a part of this creation, it is a false image of the whole. It is idolotry. Will it bring you power? Yes, and a tan too. Proper utilisation of the power of the sun does all kinds of wonderful things, but it is not the creator, nor should it be worshipped as such. To do so presents a very limited understanding of the whole. It is a dangerous trap which will only hold you back from a complete understanding of God, and a false ideal of Love.

To love is not to lift oneself up over their neighbor, to love is to realise we are on the same level. To succeed we must help each other.

But, this is just my truth. If your truth brings you joy, happiness, and genuine love for ALL, keep it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Actual service, helping others, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, etc. All things are divine. All things are divine. That much is self evident. Most divine is the homeless beggar on the street who does not break into your home and murder you to satisfy the gnawing hunger in his belly because he knows in his heart that that is wrong. Instead he humbly accepts that which God has bestowed on him this life and prays for the day we all wake up from our delusions enough to share a bit of our luxury with him.

I love you. Thank you. Love & Light. All these different beliefs are not = to reaching the next level of love. We need to find ways to wake others up for awareness and share.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I would also recommened revisiting what your definition of love is because what the Cosmos would tell you love is, is entirely different that what Earth would tell you.

I know what love is based on what God tells me love is. It is unconditional sharing of all with all. It is the realisation that HE created all and HE does not judge his creation. He creates and what he does not find good, he removes. His judgement of this existence is the only judgement. Anyone who puts himself up to judging Gods creation is assuming Gods role. God created this whole existence for us. Not to judge it, but to discover it and love it. It is by judging that we place ourselves over each other. It is by placing ourselves over each other that we create feelings of animosity, anger, hatred, jealousy, and discord. By loving each other equally, we create feelings of peace, joy, happiness, equality, and harmony.

We have survived a millennium living against Gods will, and judging his creation. At this crucial juncture in time, when our judgements have us at each others throats, isn't it time we just accept Gods will and love each other. Truly love each other?

Not this phony balogna, I love you because I am more evolved, higher up a tree, talking with dead egyptian Gods. How about I love you Brother, because God made you perfect. I love you Brother, that road you are going down is dangerous. I love you Brother, but your hurting us all with the pain you cause. I love you Brother, can I bring you in out of the cold? I love you Brother, can I offer you some food?

I am neither above you, nor below you, but right here with you.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 11-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can see this is going nowhere but I'll make one last go of it. I am attempting to present you with knowledge from a higher density. Your perspective is limited and bound by this third density matrix.

The seven densities do not all apply to humans. Humans currently reside in the third density though that is about to change. Here is what density means paraphrased:

Density = density of consciousness - or density of vibration (B4, 28). Frequently used by Ra as an analog to what is currently thought of as “dimensions” in the Universe. The densities are organized into an eight-fold “octave” system, analogous to the musical octave and the visual light spectrum. Therefore the higher the density, the higher the level of consciousness.

This has nothing to do with being above others but it would be wise to realize that there are many beings in higher densities above you who have a much greater perspective. Think of it that humans are looking through a tube and higher density beings have a panoramic view.

You think Ra was merely the Egyptian Sun God. They were present in Egypt for amazing events but Ra is, in Earth years, older than you can possibly imagine. The sun is a Logos and an incredibly ancient being wielding more abilities than most can fathom.

And brother, the word love means choice.

Good luck to you. I suggest you perform my meditation from a few pages back. The Creator cannot pour through you when your glass is already overflowing.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

And brother, the word love means choice.

If that is what you wish it to mean, fine. It's your will use it how you must.

To me, love is self sacrifice for others. By serving others all my needs are full filled.

Good luck to you. I suggest you perform my meditation from a few pages back. The Creator cannot pour through you when your glass is already overflowing.

The creator is within me. I am the Son of God. I am the Son of Man. I am King. And so are ALL my Brothers and Sisters on this planet. We do NOT need another hierarchy to replace this failing dying one. We do not need another Priesthood to decide who is enlightened and who is not.

I'll leave you to your truth as I keep mine. Be careful my friend. There are a lot of deceivers about this time of year. A great change is coming. Trust no man, but know yourself, the truth is in you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

The sun is our collective consciousness. A window and gate to Beyond. The projector of the hologoram. In a laboratory a hologram takes a several lasers to erect it. The sun is a true phone line home to Higher Self and Family of Light. A window. A point of zero point energy influx. So is the core of planets! Its up to you to discover this yourself.

One day we'll be taking the suns place and helping the younger versions of self, and others in this system get through the hard lessons here.

Just take a journal and take note of how many times, a higher thought enters and the sun lights up and fills your room, it will even cut through the clouds just to do so. And when it did just that when I received contact from Family and much encouragement when I was so depressed over family matters.

When I got my month of downloads before writing my thread in my signature on the Holographic Universe, ET_MAN kept saying you must have had phone calls home.

Note, phones are not objects of worship either, they are part of the technology of this universe which is a holographic, simulated, interactive duality school to learn love and equality in!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You certainly confused me. At first you seemed like you were trying to learn. But all I realized is that you are just like everyone else claiming "their truth". There is but One Truth.

If you ever feel like learning, give me a shout. I'll still be fighting for you even if you don't.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

You certainly confused me. At first you seemed like you were trying to learn. But all I realized is that you are just like everyone else claiming "their truth". There is but One Truth.

If you ever feel like learning, give me a shout. I'll still be fighting for you even if you don't.

Sorry my friend, there has been enough blood shed and suffering over the "One Truth" concept for ages. I am bringing a new truth, we don't know it. So, we might as well love each other for what ever truth we have. That is the ONLY way we can all live peacefully and clean this rock up.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'll throw you one last nugget since you haven't take my others:

One Truth implies Oneness.

You really should consider some of the things I said. I feel like you are simultaneously reading what I write and conjuring up your next post before even giving thought to what I have said. I tried to supply you with higher density knowledge.

I guess that's the beautiful thing about Free Will, you can do whatever you like.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'll throw you one last nugget since you haven't take my others:

One Truth implies Oneness.

You really should consider some of the things I said. I feel like you are simultaneously reading what I write and conjuring up your next post before even giving thought to what I have said. I tried to supply you with higher density knowledge.

I guess that's the beautiful thing about Free Will, you can do whatever you like.

My friend,

I appreciate the offer of higher density knowledge. I must respectfully decline. Something in my being tells me it is a rewrapped trap of control over others. A bait and switch. I speak directly to God. I know how to discern between his voice and the voice of others who would lead me astray. Love, that is the key. Not love like you explained it, mere choice. But love that is the choice already made.

You ever hear of Palomayombe?

It is an Afro Cuban religion much like Voodou. It is a well respected mystery tradition among mystery traditions. I walked that path as a Palero. I have worked with spirits and other entities far beyond description. I have done my share of being above others and receiving gifts of power as a temptation. I know the trap that is set with these philosophies. I also know the rewards are nothing compared to the humble submission to God.

You can not tempt me with hidden knowledge, supernatural power, special sight, or any other tricks in the bag. I had all of that and I renounced it. For that I have gained everything and more.

Love baby, that's where it's at. Dance with the devil till noon if that's your choice. I prefer to walk in the light of knowing all that which we were born with, and were lead astray from in our life. Love and be loved. The greatest gift of man.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

An ultimate sacrifice for love? Love doesnt ask this! Or do you mean, we wake up more fully ourselves, our true selves? They're different meanings.

It doesn't matter.

I don't recall mentioning sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

It is the very belief in having developed further that makes people blind to their own short-comings. You don't see anyone as "more awakened" than yourself; this does not give you a buffer anywhere. Because you have no buffer you feel no need to check the security of your beliefs. This is vanity, and ego, all rolled up into a single little ball. You cannot let that happen, ACB. I never let myself get so encapsulated in my own pursuits. I keep a buffer before me, and behind me. I have checks and balances so I do not regress, but also so I constantly progress instead of remaining stagnant in my beliefs, caught up in some falsely attributed superior knowledge.

We must all continue to grow spiritually. Forever.

The spiritual multi-verse is in a constant state of continued evolution. The Divine/Cosmic Laws & Truths of yesteryear are constantly being reworked by the new-comers who are bringing their own preferences to the Astral, the Ethereal, the Densities, and the Planes of Existence. You must understand that in some small way? The Spiritual Realm is an organism, it lives, breathes, ages, grows, and changes. It undergoes metamorphoses over, and over, and over again. That is why there is no "One Truth, One Song, One Verse, or The Word".

You are absolutely right, you never said Crowley was evil. What you said was that I, like he, dabbled in darkness. Then you stated that doing such is a cause for alarm and negative regressions. That means you consider dabbling in these as-of-yet-unnamed-things to be a bad, negative, or evil course to take. I have not twisted your words to make inferences that are not there. I have merely kept a constant check of your posting history, and recall your words from postings in the past, correlating them with your postings now.

Surely one so awakened as yourself would have consistency to your beliefs, and your messages would not change over time?

As for the Abyss, somehow I sense you don't really know what the Abyss is. Nor have I ever mentioned staring into it myself. Nietzsche did however. He concluded, in his Existential studies, that by staring into the Abyss one finds that the Abyss is alive and thriving, just like any other organism. In other words, it stares back. Do you know what Nietzsche's findings sound like? My little quip above about the spiritual realm being a living organism.

Had you really looked into the Abyss, most often times called the Veil, the Ovo, Quiddity, or the Borderland, you'd have known that, and your beliefs in a single, unchanging, stagnant truth would not be championed.

Do not weigh down a world, and existence, of multiples with jargon about a single. Love is no more important to spiritual understanding than Hate. Nor Ecstasy, or Joy, or Ego, or Compassion. The veil changes, the densities evolve, and the archetypal nature of existence is in constant fluctuation. Love today is as important as subservience and worship was 1000 years ago. In the 1970s it was Ego which became important to spiritual discovery. Just as it was Compassion 4000 years ago.

I don't expect you to agree though. You have a stagnant platform which does not evolve or change. I cannot expect you to understand the symbiotic evolution of the spiritual realm.

There is no "growth of us", there is only "growth of the self". Every living thing dies alone. So study in groups, learn in groups, but you grow on your own. It is not me conflicting with you. It is that your pale holds no water when I speak. You teach a Single-Verse state of existence. Very limiting, and it severely cuts off spiritual circulation. But that is fine. I'm not here to make a True Reaper out of you. There are already plenty of them walking around Harvesting for the Abandonment.

No, I am merely here to say: ACB is giving you one way. I am giving you another. That is the Universal Truth. The mountain has many sides. And when we learn to move it through our prayer, it get's even more.

You are always free to preach that a mountain may only be scaled from one side. And I am free to preach that such is not the truth. You touch the souls you desire. I'll touch any who wish to listen.

But don't assume that I am out to get you.
My goals are not to tear things apart, merely to build upon understandings.

I wish you well, ACB.
May you find your One Truth when you die alone.

~ I.G.S

I said what I did for a reason perhaps for all you know I am actually directly working with the heavens on earth and dont need to 'Check' believes or do research because what is required is downloaded directly too me from the council, since mankind doesnt even know what this reality really is and your movies have most the clues, I have now been told to give up on people in this thread as all get three chances then it is necessary to let them learn the lessons the hard way, some showed promise but went back into their programming so we can no longer help people in this thread since have been rejected three times, this is why I must now leave the thread and work on developing a network with my energys.

Have you considered fact it bothers you there could be beings higher in awareness than yourself is actually your ego?

Anyway you indeed have an awareness more so than most in thread so I will leave you to your own path brother I have chosen to follow the 'One' path people are welcome to follow what ever path they want I will stick to 'Christ'.

I pray for all brothers that you make the right decisions in the coming tests, they wont be easy and many lies have been told to this world and many people are insane in many different ways. I am done here good bye.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 11-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LEVITATION: Yes I levitated a few times.

I'd be walking along normally and realize I'm floating about a foot off the ground. This is in the day time. I don't know if I was visible to anyone else - - but everything seemed normal to me - - and all my surroundings were visible to me. I think I probably went into an altered state - - because I felt a little bit different - - nothing major.

The last time I did it I was about 12. I was walking down the sidewalk - - when I realized I was "floating". I saw 2 school mates walking towards me. I panicked because I did not want to be embarrassed (you know how 12 year old girls are). I snapped out of it - - - and that is the last time I am aware of it happening.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Scribe these two remind me of my stubborn earlier ego me that claimed to be the know it all

I honestly think that this is just much to funny two watch even though the two users on this thread have claimed to leave. They are still coming back for more to raise more anger and at times frustration, hmm....... could this be the reason for their return to feed off our negative energy once in a while
. It is possible and by them claiming that we are so unteachable also imperfect that they will leave us for there is no point in teaching us

But....... here we are again on the same page and surprisingly the two users are still back

Is it Surprising? no not really kind of actually expected
, Is it Hilarious? oh yes it is as if it's to die for

This is M signing out for now and something for all to think about.

Peace to all of yall

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
LEVITATION: Yes I levitated a few times.

I'd be walking along normally and realize I'm floating about a foot off the ground. This is in the day time. I don't know if I was visible to anyone else - - but everything seemed normal to me - - and all my surroundings were visible to me. I think I probably went into an altered state - - because I felt a little bit different - - nothing major.

The last time I did it I was about 12. I was walking down the sidewalk - - when I realized I was "floating". I saw 2 school mates walking towards me. I panicked because I did not want to be embarrassed (you know how 12 year old girls are). I snapped out of it - - - and that is the last time I am aware of it happening.

Oh WOW!!!! that is amazing we talking here wings amazing Annee that sort of experience explains a lot

I think you should work on it then you can be the most awesome person ever ^_^

No but that is so so so so cool times infinity

What I love flying I had an OBE of flying once but we will get to that later maybe.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

No but that is so so so so cool times infinity

What I love flying I had an OBE of flying once but we will get to that later maybe.

Kind Regards

M

Oh you think that's cool.

I once popped out of my body driving down the 405 in rush hour.

Let me tell you - - ya can not drive a car sitting on the roof in an altered state. It was a very time wise short experience. But seemed like a lifetime.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Oh dear. LOL, that is funniest, albiet perhaps the most alarming, metaphyiscal experience to date, I've heard.

Scratch that, my sons one was the most alarming.

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join