It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I said too that one certainly does have to make a choice between "good" and "evil now. But before unification process to move sixth density and eventually to remerge with the Creator, one must recognize all things being them.

My friend, would you mind explaining this "remerge with the creator" concept.

From my perspective, we are not apart from the creator. It is all around us and within us. We are part of it all ready. We are one with it. I do not understand your idea of remerge, unless by that you mean opening your eyes to the fact that it is right in front of us and within us.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Absolutely.

You are both correct and incorrect at the same time. We certainly are all the Creator at all moments and if one can look at other things, and see them as the Creator, just as one can look in the mirror and see themself as the Creator, they are well on their way.

In the moment however, we are "fragmented" so to speak. We are the Creator yet an individualized portion of the Creator having an experience for it/us to see itself through. As we grow and progress, we ascend to a higher density, or in other words, achieve a different state of gravity.

Ascension out of the third density happens only by polarizing either service to self or service to others. While all things are still the Creator, you are still temporarily having an individual experience. Eventually when all lessons are complete and all of the densities have been traversed, there is a full mergence with the Creator for the individual, and they are no longer experiencing anything on their own. At that point all is One.

Hope that helps my friend.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You are both correct and incorrect at the same time. We certainly are all the Creator at all moments and if one can look at other things, and see them as the Creator, just as one can look in the mirror and see themself as the Creator, they are well on their way.

Ah, I see the difference in our philosophies right here. I see my self as PART of the creator, not the creator itself. The whole, is the whole. The part, is the part. Certainly no harm in different philosophies.

In the moment however, we are "fragmented" so to speak. We are the Creator yet an individualized portion of the Creator having an experience for it/us to see itself through. As we grow and progress, we ascend to a higher density, or in other words, achieve a different state of gravity.

Is there someone who has achieved this different state of gravity yet? Have they demonstrated it? This would be most interesting to behold. Or is this more a metaphor?

Ascension out of the third density happens only by polarizing either service to self or service to others. While all things are still the Creator, you are still temporarily having an individual experience. Eventually when all lessons are complete and all of the densities have been traversed, there is a full mergence with the Creator for the individual, and they are no longer experiencing anything on their own. At that point all is One.

Hhmm, another difference in our philosophies. I see us as already merged. All on has to do to see the creator is open their eyes. There is no ascension in my philosophy, because we are all on the same level, as far as the creator is concerned. He does not judge between his children. Service to others is his natural will for us. By serving others, we bring about heaven in this existence for we love one another as we are created, not with some idea of goals to achieve first. By serving our self, we bring about our own state of hell. We become isolated from others and lost in our own delusions of grandeur. We may even lash out and bring much pain to those around us. True, it is a matter of choice. One choice opens your eyes to the wonders around you, the other keeps you hungry for wonders you will never see.

Hope that helps my friend.

Absolutely my friend. Thank you for clarifying for me. Our philosophies are very similar. The differences may be only a matter of semantics.

Thanks for sharing,

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was thinking in the bath, and the idea of renouncing a soul is not what I meant. I do not renounce Ra or if Lucifer is a soul, then him either, more concerned with renouncing distortions. I ask everyone to wake up and chose Love and their Family back home, including them.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I was thinking in the bath, and the idea of renouncing a soul is not what I meant. I do not renounce Ra or if Lucifer is a soul, then him either, more concerned with renouncing distortions. I ask everyone to wake up and chose Love and their Family back home, including them.

If I did not know any better, I'd say you found the truth inside you.

Spoken like a true prophet.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by chezs

OK, a lot of strange coding there.

Listen,I have a strong message about all these boundings and stuff. The way to unbind is as simple as following the inentions of our heart. In other words, coding the matrix and making a hologram within a hologram and attempting to square the infinity circle is all fine an dandy. Bloodlines have worked a long time on this. Off world negatives who won the Mars battle around 300 000 years ago when my benevolent people were defeated and both Mars and earth suffered terrible catastrophes, and their dna work and all the religious mumbo jumbo of the world doesnt' change a thing.

The real laws are written in our hearts and they're about Love and Forgiving all, and shining our lights.

And they are the only ones that do anything. For all the codigns. Renounce!!! Denounce!!! Say No! Send Love and Encouragement for them to wake up and grow and then renounce.

The rest is all coding the matrix stuff, I am not interested in the visions and fantasies negatives have. Or their self appointed powers.

That is because you have no need for it my friend.
Can others say the same, Many cannot, No.
You are not where many are. ACB is knowledgeable, and there is many truths in his messages.
However even people whom are given the Holy Spirit have things to learn, his lack of seeing you clearly
is as a result from his own lack of seeing himself as he is. And thats ok, sometimes
we do not discern perfectly, that does not mean we are not perfected in Love and Light.
If ACB is willing to accept some more truths of himself, give more of himself for others and let
go trying to uphold appearances of his own souls nature, this is someone I will be very proud to know, and I
have said that few times in my life. Lets take scripture for example. Alot of people that are very loving and have learned alot of things of their own heart- when they read scripture, they have a very hard time accepting the truth of it, they have suffered as it is, been through hell and back in this life as it is, and yet do not realise that those parts of scripture are then not meant for them, they have done the work. People become confused as to what applies to them and what does not, what applies to others, because they cannot discern properly what someone has and what they have not. Do not hold harsh feelings towards someone that doesn't discern you for who you are, let this be a reflection of how much they know what Love truly Is, but continue to work on what you can do for others. You have been at an imbalance in life, and in these forums and threads, only reason I came in here and have continued. You think you are loving and kind person? Not even close to as much as you truly are, and you need to accept the responsibilities of being one of these people, you cannot be afraid of the fact that you know the truth, acting small does not do the glory of God justice, it doesn't do anyone justice. Its ok to be you, and in any form, just to live your life and know that your grace is going to do miraculous things for life.
In other words, embrace the freedom you have been given, use it in service.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, well every soul is meant to pass the tests in this school and come home/go home, whichever expression is the best, so I don't renounce souls but don't support negative behaviors, starvation, war, lies and slavery and exploiting others. Negativity basically. This does not mean I don't see it, can't learn from past experiences or others, of course I can. It means I don't give it permission, or my yes to it.

Also I have my own defniiton of Oneness. I don't think the arguments here about your God or my God are what earth school is about even matter, except to look at the whole idea of arguing to begin with. Its about overcoming the world, waking up and chosing to help others. To find the way back home. To learn not to judge but forgive and give unconditionally, not just to friends. We will be guided within when we start to wake up and examine our current circumstances and the world.

But to me Oneness, is the state of the Infinite Family of Light. If there is One, I would see it as Infinite Consciousness within Infinity, well it would have to BE the Infinity, for Infinity is the Quantum Mechanics Reality all conforms to. If that is the ocean of infinite consciousness, then we are all the drops of water, or rays of light. If that is a metaphorical body, then we are all the cells. And we are always aware, and individual, and yet in Unity.

But it doesnt matter, because thats not the test. The test is to overcome selfishness and grow up and become adults who love and look after the children, and would never hurt anyone.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

It is the very belief in having developed further that makes people blind to their own short-comings. You don't see anyone as "more awakened" than yourself; this does not give you a buffer anywhere. Because you have no buffer you feel no need to check the security of your beliefs. This is vanity, and ego, all rolled up into a single little ball. You cannot let that happen, ACB. I never let myself get so encapsulated in my own pursuits. I keep a buffer before me, and behind me. I have checks and balances so I do not regress, but also so I constantly progress instead of remaining stagnant in my beliefs, caught up in some falsely attributed superior knowledge.

We must all continue to grow spiritually. Forever.

The spiritual multi-verse is in a constant state of continued evolution. The Divine/Cosmic Laws & Truths of yesteryear are constantly being reworked by the new-comers who are bringing their own preferences to the Astral, the Ethereal, the Densities, and the Planes of Existence. You must understand that in some small way? The Spiritual Realm is an organism, it lives, breathes, ages, grows, and changes. It undergoes metamorphoses over, and over, and over again. That is why there is no "One Truth, One Song, One Verse, or The Word".

You are absolutely right, you never said Crowley was evil. What you said was that I, like he, dabbled in darkness. Then you stated that doing such is a cause for alarm and negative regressions. That means you consider dabbling in these as-of-yet-unnamed-things to be a bad, negative, or evil course to take. I have not twisted your words to make inferences that are not there. I have merely kept a constant check of your posting history, and recall your words from postings in the past, correlating them with your postings now.

Surely one so awakened as yourself would have consistency to your beliefs, and your messages would not change over time?

As for the Abyss, somehow I sense you don't really know what the Abyss is. Nor have I ever mentioned staring into it myself. Nietzsche did however. He concluded, in his Existential studies, that by staring into the Abyss one finds that the Abyss is alive and thriving, just like any other organism. In other words, it stares back. Do you know what Nietzsche's findings sound like? My little quip above about the spiritual realm being a living organism.

Had you really looked into the Abyss, most often times called the Veil, the Ovo, Quiddity, or the Borderland, you'd have known that, and your beliefs in a single, unchanging, stagnant truth would not be championed.

Do not weigh down a world, and existence, of multiples with jargon about a single. Love is no more important to spiritual understanding than Hate. Nor Ecstasy, or Joy, or Ego, or Compassion. The veil changes, the densities evolve, and the archetypal nature of existence is in constant fluctuation. Love today is as important as subservience and worship was 1000 years ago. In the 1970s it was Ego which became important to spiritual discovery. Just as it was Compassion 4000 years ago.

I don't expect you to agree though. You have a stagnant platform which does not evolve or change. I cannot expect you to understand the symbiotic evolution of the spiritual realm.

There is no "growth of us", there is only "growth of the self". Every living thing dies alone. So study in groups, learn in groups, but you grow on your own. It is not me conflicting with you. It is that your pale holds no water when I speak. You teach a Single-Verse state of existence. Very limiting, and it severely cuts off spiritual circulation. But that is fine. I'm not here to make a True Reaper out of you. There are already plenty of them walking around Harvesting for the Abandonment.

No, I am merely here to say: ACB is giving you one way. I am giving you another. That is the Universal Truth. The mountain has many sides. And when we learn to move it through our prayer, it get's even more.

You are always free to preach that a mountain may only be scaled from one side. And I am free to preach that such is not the truth. You touch the souls you desire. I'll touch any who wish to listen.

But don't assume that I am out to get you.
My goals are not to tear things apart, merely to build upon understandings.

I wish you well, ACB.
May you find your One Truth when you die alone.

~ I.G.S

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thinking in the bath is fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

Thinking in the bath is fun.

Ha ha also Bathing in thinking is fun

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I went past the parts I didn't like that ACB was saying, and saw he has a lot of wisdom and I feel, a strong belief in where he is coming from. But the channelings are dangerous for me, and I don't see the wave coming as from the positives. I see alot of distortions. If anything, its more like this. The collective consciousness has karmic repercussions. But higher grades don't face these kinds of cycles. So we need to strive to up our level of awareness, see eutopia and love each other, share with the poor, to mitigate outcomes. We need to up our grade in love. ET_MAN said something when I was really concerned about his beliefs for he is truly followign Yeshua when he said not to fight, even in self defense. I asked would you defend a child?

It all gets really complicated. I asked about the Old Empire and Star Wars, and my home planet in the Lyra system, and said, there seems to be karma on both sides, even the resistance, for fighting against tyranny. Yet you can't just sit there and let negatives destroy your families?

Well, he said (this is paraphrased, so if he wants to correct the way I took it fine, its ok, this is how I took it), that the negatives can only come if invited. In other words, this is like the collective consciousness karma.

So we're not to war or fight at all. And if there is a wave, it is something that will reveal who we are really, so its best for us to work on this whole thing now.

One of the odd things ACB said, that is something akin to what I saw. You see some of the things he talks of, I have seen.

I saw us being taught by the Benevolent ETs, how to caretake the planet, and commune telepathically with nature, it was like we were in school and teams of workers at the same time. It was wonderful. I don't think that can happen in 3D, here.

I also saw earth being towed. Now I thought it was movign to the positive Centauri system, ie. Alpha Cenatauri or Proxima, I don't have my cosmic lands and people book so can't tell you. He named a system that coincided with some of my own experiences. He brought it up. It took me by complete surprise.

Of course you realize, if a new earth or higher dimensional earth does occur, it would require a larger star, collective consciousness.

So I understand what you're saying and agree with it. I just don't see following rules and conforming to one way is what we are to do.

We're to wake up and examine who is making these rules, and what its serving and the wars, starvation and mismanagement of this planet, and the horrible suffering people are going through and question all this authority. And find the love in our hearts. So we're to see through it all with eyes of love.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"Is there someone who has achieved this different state of gravity yet? Have they demonstrated it? This would be most interesting to behold. Or is this more a metaphor?"

This is not metaphorical in the least. There are many who have achieved this state. As rule per the different densities, you can only see below you, not what is above. There are higher density incarnates (millions in fact) currently on the planet though if you passed one on the street, you would not be able to tell the difference.

"Hhmm, another difference in our philosophies. I see us as already merged."

You are entitled to your paradigm but if this is how you feel, you do not understand what merging actually is.

"There is no ascension in my philosophy, because we are all on the same level, as far as the creator is concerned."

I see where you are going with this but their are many, many beings, on all sorts of levels on their return home to the Creator. You yourself have ascended from a first and second density being.

"Thank you for clarifying for me. Our philosophies are very similar."

Cheers my friend.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you see the juxtaposition within your words here? You are unaware if Lucifer is a soul or not, yet you are giving advice.

There are two paths people can take not one, and like I said, I choose the service to others path, but it is no better or worse than the service to self path. Our Logos decided this, we just happen to be in it's Creation. It's a good idea to consider why all of its rules are actually in place.

Edit to add: There are an infinite amount of paths to be walked but only two lead to being Harvested fourth density.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You don't understand, walk ins come in with their memories. The rest of us have memories and knowledge come when it comes for our work, according to the soul contract before we came. And I have memories, and recognize people. I don't come as a walk in, I have to work to wake up. Also, I don't care to learn anything about Lucifer. Its bloodline stuff, and I don't intend to do that. Just clearly see, be a clear channel and overcome my own shadows and difficulties and shine light and love into the world as I am called, nudged and prodded to do within. In other words, doing the work I came into to do.

We are all to speak up our truths, and find our ways. I am not a teacher. I am a citizen sharing my truth, one who challengers all authorities, for we are all equal.

I would rather here the teachings a street person than bloodlines rambling on.

No one is to give their power away and they need to trust their own voices and hearts and listen to others. But someone who demands the podium and tells you you're all distorted little fools so listen up, doesnt have my ear.[

Starseeds is a term I don't like very much as it implies a difference. Everyone is a starseed really. But I will use it for its meaning, in this case. A starseed comes in witout their memories and has the task of activating memories and waking up. They come in with teams, others who come down throughout the decades. Those others shine their lights, and each person that comes in, is an activation square you reach, your like a team, helping each other grow in awareness. Each person becomes the next step, and antoher tool is given and more memories come.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
True teachers teach others to trust themselves and find their own voices. Not to give their power away. True teachers also learn from their pupils. In other words, its about sharing empowermetn with all and encouraging all to speak up their truths and wisdom and listening. True leaders listen and teach all to be the leaders they are waiting for, by going within.

We are not to follow authority, but to value everyone equally. And encourage Love and Unity and Compassion.

Authority is a Pyramid system. The way back home is to INVERT THE PYRAMID.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This is not metaphorical in the least. There are many who have achieved this state. As rule per the different densities, you can only see below you, not what is above. There are higher density incarnates (millions in fact) currently on the planet though if you passed one on the street, you would not be able to tell the difference.

Ah, so you mean spiritually then? Where I am confused is it appears you are saying people can levitate and fly around in their physical bodies. Please clarify if I am confused.

You are entitled to your paradigm but if this is how you feel, you do not understand what merging actually is.

Ok, care to elaborate that I might understand better/

I see where you are going with this but their are many, many beings, on all sorts of levels on their return home to the Creator. You yourself have ascended from a first and second density being.

Interesting. This sounds a bit like a retelling of Hinduism. First you start out as an amoeba, than after learning to be a good amoeba you advance to a brine shrimp, after being a good brine shrimp... All the way up to human. This sounds like a retelling but with astral terminology, does this sound accurate?

I seem to be at a loss on the details of your philosophy. That may be causing some confusion.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 11-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Also, I'm well aware of what the essenes taught about flesh being some kind of lower archon thing. What I feel about this is what I was told by two friends, one ET_MAN, that every single soul in infinty, has to come to this universe school, must experience separation, and in a sense this is the clip that holds the infinite roll of film of your life into being, as my download showed me.

As there is No Time, and no beginning or ending, and as all that is, was and will be as well. This means, try define when this moment orginially occurred. Our becoming a unique ray of light. our ourselves, however we wish to say this.

To make up a story about the fall, is not needed.

Earth and other reform planets/schools may have a story of a fall invovled, but thats because many people did negative things and got sent here to learn the hard way how much injustice and poverty hurts. But it doesnt mean for one minute the ones running this system are gods and are off the hook. They're not. Its a negative run planet.

Unity is the oneness or team spirit we achieve when we grow up and love others and start to attend to their needs equally to our own, and start to understand euotpias and Family better. It doesnt mean MERGING WITH LUCIFER. That could be a very deep trap if anyone is paying attention to the ideas being thrown around. This is why I spoke up today as a matter of fact.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

There are two paths people can take not one, and like I said, I choose the service to others path, but it is no better or worse than the service to self path. Our Logos decided this, we just happen to be in it's Creation. It's a good idea to consider why all of its rules are actually in place.

My friend,

There are two paths one can take. This I agree with. However, we should not make lite of the two choices. By simply stating that it is the Logos which is deciding this, you are blinding people to thier own free will. Making it sound as if it is OK to go down the dark path, it is all hunky dorry. This is far from truth. Going down the dark path of serving ones self leads to hate, anger, frustration, and separation by ones own choice from the creator. It puts one in a state of hell. The mind suffers, their physiology suffers, and their spirit suffers. In their agony, they then lash out at others and spread their pain.

One cannot claim to love another while encouraging such a path or turning a blind eye to it. To love unconditionally is to present the alternative as a way to healing their own suffering. They do not have to accept, and we still love them, but we do not sit idly by and say OK, thats the path you have chosen.

If your philosophy is to do so, then you have not chosen a path of Love.

In my opinion of course.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We can fly. For some, like some children its something they know, levitation, and have to lose to fit in, as annee shared. Gravity is just a grid in your mind basically, its the waves or grid that arranges all we see on the screen. This whole hologram is basically pixels and some matter, like a dot matrix printer program, with energy streams and our consciousness sorts it all out. So overcoming a program is possible. Ets have.

How long this might take is another story. Should we spend years in meditation like a tibetan monk or should we find ways to nudge others to help get people out of poverty and overcome darkness in the world? I'm using light and dark metaphorically here by the way.

On the other hand, can we activate these soul skills naturally, or will this happen for some?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Eventually when all lessons are complete and all of the densities have been traversed, there is a full mergence with the Creator for the individual, and they are no longer experiencing anything on their own. At that point all is One.

That is the Ultimate Love.

Complete surrender and merrgence with the Source.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join