It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I hate to break it to everyone who thinks otherwise, but We are all on the same level. We are all on this rock. We are all equal, in ways that will break some of your hearts.

This false notion of being a higher entity than your Brethren here is the great deception of the game. It will be your down fall as you try to recruit others to your cause, try to get others to accept your truth, try become a leader among men.

Being equal - does not necessarily mean all are at the same understanding.

It has been very difficult for me to live as human - - as I was born Awake - - rather then going through the gradual process of awakening.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Beings that are service to others do not choose a negative path out of love, for others. Please, think about that.

Negative paths are due to lower vibrations, living for the self, not living for others out of love.

This is not logical to me. I do understand positive in pure energy - - and trying to always be in positive energy in the physical world.

But being in energy and being physical are not the same and have different requirements.

In raising a child one often uses what can be deemed a "negative" to create a positive. Negatives in these situations are done out of love to effect a positive.

Anyway - - I understand the "Prison Planet" scenario.

A negative path would depend on one's intentions.

Lets look at a parent who has spanked their child. The Spirit can weigh rather or not if the parent felt the need to use physical force due to their own impatiences and just wanted to get the child to immediately stop doing what ever he or she was doing.....or a parent that truly did not feel there was another way to get the child to stop doing something that would or could harm the child (like going out into the street, touching something that could burn them, touching medicines or something toxic, keeps opening a cabinet with dangerous items in it).

So again, we end up at 'ones intent'. Was the parents choice of discipline more to fulfill the parents need (short tempered, impatient, not wanting to take the time to try to teach, more wanting the quick fix) or was the discipline more out of the parent intentions for love and care for the child, was the intent truly with the child's best in mind or the parents best in mind.

We also need to remember, our memories of the negative path (we all have some) should not be something we beat ourselves up for. As long as we have become aware of the times that we more doing things out of more service for ourselves then the 'other' that we could of done things differently....we have an opportunity to 'learn' and 'grow'. We need those moments....for they helped us come to be what we are today.

The negative path of self.....is intent for the self, without consideration of how it influences others. Most parents, in punishments, are considering how it influences the child. I listen to adults older then me talk about the days of 'the belts' and its nauseating to me, literally, I cant listen to stories of people telling me about their parents would get out the belt and hit them with it. I have to leave the room, I cant sit and listen to those stories. We as a people are coming out of that 'quick fix' phase of raising children and society is encouraging time outs over spankings ect.

Some parents, react and discipline in the only ways they know how, through their own raising it become a 'learned behavior'. Again, this is taken into account, the weighing and measuring is complex, it accounts everything of the mind complex of each person, what they 'know, what they have 'learned', what they can 'handle'. ect. Many things are weighed to find the intent of the behavior and action....is the behavior or action to fulfill the self....or to fulfill another? It could also be, both. Many behaviors we sit n the fence, trying to please are own limits of what we can handle as well as wishing in our heart the betterment of another. Its not wrong....its just a time of learning. Time of sifting.

While in the body complex, we can never 'not' be in service to self...we have to care for ourselves, we have to consider our own feelings and needs. We dont want to let people abuse us and use us to the point they have pulled all of our energy out of us. But the 'path of others' is more of an awareness....a perspective....a nature that becomes you.....the intent for all to find love, find the light within them, being willing to give what ever you could give for this to happen....is a foot on the path of others. Its a balance....and something we can work on always, it never is perfected (maybe monks have done this, not sure, maybe Buddhists or some have) but we can always keep working on how to fill the needs of self....and try to still live for the needs Spirit, together. If it comes down to choosing one over the other.....what is the beings choice? That shows if they understand, this life is not the life to fight for here...that choice, shows if they understand living for things of Spirit over their individual experience of life. Course that is a question many are not ready for...and that is ok.

The paths that are not (like negative path of self) are needed, they are not 'wrong' for they teach us, without them, how would we learn that its a path to work on and over come? They give us something to discern from, to weigh against, to measure from....we may learn about the negative path of self through some of our own actions....or we may of ever learned most of it through watching another on that path, and understanding within us that there was a better way to 'be'. We can turn on the news and see someone that has made a choice in the negative path of self, without thinking of another influences or affect from their actions. We can learn through that person, from the feelings that arise in us by observing what they did and how that makes us feel. We are great tools of sifting, weighing, and measuring.....when we start to live in that state of being aware. When the Spirit can start to work through our eyes you can feel it sift, weigh, and measure.....the world.

My best to you!!
LV
edit on 11-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am not going to judge Adonai nor am I going to say things about him, if he is dark or not for I have not time for this.
In any case it is up to you guys to do what you want and that is why we were given freewill, so I am taking my other 2 comments back and just want to say if you trust him you can if you want.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee I can not shake the feeling but you must be a walk in being. Just got a feeling about it that is all ^_^

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It has been very difficult for me to live as human - - as I was born Awake - - rather then going through the gradual process of awakening.

Absolutely. Everyone has a different understanding. It is as different as our finger prints. We are all awake, except for when we sleep.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Annee I can not shake the feeling but you must be a walk in being. Just got a feeling about it that is all ^_^

Kind Regards

M

I am. Or so I've been told I am.

Through my own experiences and several intuitives I have come across. I do not go to "fortune tellers" - - but there has been a few occasions intuitives have crossed my path.

I had OBE's since birth as far as I know. I always felt more connected to the spirit world then the physical world. Childhood was extremely difficult for me. I had great difficulty understanding human world. In an OBE - I was in the "grey place" - - a tall man in a white robe who looked like Jesus - - told me I was trying to return to the spirit world - - that I was confused and too young to understand living in both the spirit world and the physical world. I was 5 years old. According to a Wiccan intuitive I was a very sensitive spirit who wanted to experience physical - - but only temporary - - that I was not meant to stay here permanently. Also at 5 years old my mother contracted Polio. Perhaps my stay was extended because of that and to help her. Anyway - - the man that looked like Jesus "grounded" me. He told me I could no longer visit the spirit world - - that I had to stay in the physical world. He veiled me - - but left the memory of meeting him and what he told me.

Anyway - - another intuitive told me (after she asked permission to tell me something unusual) that I was Pleiadian Walk-In. That I had had an accident at 16 and that is when the Walk-In entered. I did indeed have an accident when I was 16.

Another intuitive told me I was a Pleiadian Foundation Builder. Something about "early arrivals" strengthening an energy grid for later arrivals.

What I know for sure is I have been guided and protected. I can definitely feel when I am "off center". In my younger days - of course - I tried to be in control and do my own thing - - but "they" always yanked me back. Today older and wiser - - - I've learned to listen to my guides.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Absolutely. Everyone has a different understanding. It is as different as our finger prints. We are all awake, except for when we sleep.

With Love,

Your Brother

Well I think some "Sleep" more then others.

I think there are many Van Winkles.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well I think some "Sleep" more then others.

I think there are many Van Winkles.

Perhaps, but I do not concern myself with the time of rest of others. It is much more fruitful to concern myself with knowing when I am awake. I know I am awake when I am doing something productive for ALL. When I sleep, I dream, that is when I do for myself.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 11-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have closed down all permissions from channeled info. And am now back on the path I am meant to be on. This world is a very big challenge, to overcome, for it is in darkness. Our task is to bring it out of darkness into LOVE, into LIGHT. We are the Family of Light, we are with you and are you, there is no point in any moment when you ever walk alone, through the darkness. Waking up is a part of the greatest challenges facing humanity, and its the most important assignment anyone can have. There are as many definitions of waking up as there are people here. There is no one way to wake up, and it doesnt mean the same thing to everyone.
For a religious person, it might mean, seeing the world in a new way and understanding the bankers and bloodlines control and pyramid system, and understanding more about cosmic family.

We all see things different. We're not meant to see the same thing.

What is important is that the darkness needs to be removed first from our hearts and eyes, and then we can try to remove it peacefully from the world.

What is the symptoms of darkness: stavation, billions living in abject poverty, police state, fascism, wars, poison, polltuing tehcnologies (note, there are very high clean technology so darkness does not = advancement, but it is the way the leaders chose to take reward the corporate bloodlines and pollute the earth at the same time, in their attempt to dump karma on us), etc.

No matter what waking up is, or what path we're waking up from, waking up means learnign to feel with tender regard for all life on earth and to walk in everyones shoes. To strive to give. To strive to change this world into love, equality, freedom, and taking responsiblity instead of the apathy which is in nearly every heart.

We are the Light, we are you. We are the past sequencing of our Future Selves. They are us holistically as well, for reaching into your Infinity within is a holistic oneness with self.

The job is not to agree or follow rules. Its to overcome the fascism that makes them. Its to follow the Love in your heart and find out how you can serve.

We need to overcome the darkness, and pay attention to the poor and strive to end wars.

We're here to assist, and all you need is to turn within. There is no limit to what you can do, when you find your path. You are the worlds hope, and the world is filled with brothers and sisters only. Love is the way always, waking up and finding ways to help shine light into this world and do your best to overcome the darkness.

As I said, I renounce/denounce permissions given in the channeled info, wil not follow Ra or Luciferan Doctrine.

We are the true light of the world, and our job is to remove the darkness That means many things to many different people. Thats the real joy of the journey, for its not one way, and rules are things we must challenge and examine carefully to see what they mean to us, and who is being profited by them.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
No matter what waking up is, or what path we're waking up from, waking up means learnign to feel with tender regard for all life on earth and to walk in everyones shoes. To strive to give. To strive to change this world into love, equality, freedom, and taking responsiblity instead of the apathy which is in nearly every heart.

We are the true light of the world, and our job is to remove the darkness That means many things to many different people. Thats the real joy of the journey, for its not one way, and rules are things we must challenge and examine carefully to see what they mean to us, and who is being profited by them.

My friend, I love the way you talk.

Keep up the good work.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I am not going to judge Adonai nor am I going to say things about him, if he is dark or not for I have not time for this.
In any case it is up to you guys to do what you want and that is why we were given freewill, so I am taking my other 2 comments back and just want to say if you trust him you can if you want.

Kind Regards

M

Well ACB says things in negative light just to catch attention, to maintain awareness while
the other fine tuning is done, the real work, however there are other ways of doing these things than by going
as far as soulsmash talking. I'm not down with that, and I'm not of a lesser anything, nor is anyone here.
But if people put themselves on such high pedastools, above what is truthful, sometimes that leaves
some of us who want to share the truth, little room but to first balance others out by bringing them back
down to earth, from the inside of their own realms of understanding. ACB has it going on compared
to many people here, but there is not one of us that does not have room for serious improvement.
These people think their sh*t don't stink, ACB sees it as I do, these people are all shuffled around in their
discernment, Out of Divine Order, and floating around in Space aimlessly. We see the awareness, and lack of substance. People of no substance float, their minds become consumed with everything and anything far from
the reality that everything and anything is contained, maintained, and Living right here on Earth. Earth is where its at. Its all right here, right now. Its ok to float, but people need to gain the experience to be able to travel to further realms and create in Lower dimensions, to have the ability to do things with what they know, not confined within their own adoration of their minds stretch, not stay in hyperspace frozen like a banna split. It more like MOVE DAMNIT. Lives depend on it, Living depends on it.
edit on 11-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

That soul smashing is a channel thing. There are infinite channels, and many are not positive. Our behavior or selfisheness or intentions of heart that we ourselves violate in little ways can draw us to a different channel under different rules.

The waking up and overcoming the world is about striving to reach the next level of love, and that brings us to the highest frequency we can reach, and the Love channel, HS, Creator howver we wish to define this, and the true Higher Ups and Family, the true Higher Power and Love outside this school. Those negative channels have no authority over Love.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by chezs

That soul smashing is a channel thing. There are infinite channels, and many are not positive. Our behavior or selfisheness or intentions of heart that we ourselves violate in little ways can draw us to a different channel under different rules.

The waking up and overcoming the world is about striving to reach the next level of love, and that brings us to the highest frequency we can reach, and the Love channel, HS, Creator howver we wish to define this, and the true Higher Ups and Family, the true Higher Power and Love outside this school. Those negative channels have no authority over Love.

That is absolutely True, Yes. What happens is that until one hits that Optimal Channel, the Master Channel, they are continuosly fighting to discern, to be able to move, in the right direction. The Master Channel has no boundaries, it can infiltrate and manipulate and change any other Channel in accordance with what it is, Love, and the direction it is given. What can be bound on earth can be bound to heaven, heaven bound. Wrapped up tight, while the theif comes to take what they don't need.
Other Channels cannot do this, they are confined. You do not have to always appear to remain in Love to remain in Love, to remain in the Master Channel. Once stripped down and clothed with truth, nothing distorts what it is that you are. Nothing can. So from time to time I find myself to be a cross dresser.

edit on 11-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

OK, a lot of strange coding there.

Listen,I have a strong message about all these boundings and stuff. The way to unbind is as simple as following the inentions of our heart. In other words, coding the matrix and making a hologram within a hologram and attempting to square the infinity circle is all fine an dandy. Bloodlines have worked a long time on this. Off world negatives who won the Mars battle around 300 000 years ago when my benevolent people were defeated and both Mars and earth suffered terrible catastrophes, and their dna work and all the religious mumbo jumbo of the world doesnt' change a thing.

The real laws are written in our hearts and they're about Love and Forgiving all, and shining our lights.

And they are the only ones that do anything. For all the codigns. Renounce!!! Denounce!!! Say No! Send Love and Encouragement for them to wake up and grow and then renounce.

The rest is all coding the matrix stuff, I am not interested in the visions and fantasies negatives have. Or their self appointed powers.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have said this so many times. Everyone understands your position.

Waking up is not the most important mission there is. For some it may be vital but you have no idea of how many bigger things are more important than one merely waking up.

To purge darkness is not the answer. In the interim, yes, you must make a choice between the "dark" and the "light" to move fourth density, but in the end, you and the Creator are all things. To deny darkness is to deny yourself. You don't have to buy into darkness (I certainly don't, I have chosen the STO path) but you do have to eventually accept the fact that you are darkness. I don't care what anybody says, and call me rude, but this is the way it is. The Creator is all things. And so are you.

I wonder to myself sometimes, what is it going to take for people to open their eyes (this is a general comment, not directed at anyone). I seriously think nothing short of an Earth shattering, paradigm destroying event that completely cripples people's lives will get it done. Everyone clutches on to their version of the truth so desperately for they feel it validates them. If people only knew....

Oh yeah........to denounce Ra....well....I'll just say I wouldn't want that on anyone. Have fun reaping the fruits from that seed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I had a strange series of dreams years ago when my one of my sons was a younger teenager. I kept being pulled into them by energy vampires. This one man was very formal and carried a rule book as if he was the one to judge me. And I spent some time really researching demons, fallen angels, and things I had totally discounted up until then, well for the most part, all the official stories about it anyway. My son after weeks of this confirmed this by telling me that he had picked up a man, like a judge in my room and decribed the same looks.

What happened is he had this rule book. I explained to him that I don't follow his rule book but only the rules in my heart and that his definitions and paradigm did not really interest me. I don't follow other people's bad ideas, or give them power over me.

He challenged me to many fights and battles, and asked me why I had a light sword. I was shocked because I didn't understand why I had one, but knew it was always mine. I couldnt cut anyone or harm anyone with this sword. It does not cut. But I could block everyone and every attack tried to me, save for some of the more challenging ones, of the heart. There were angels watching over and one rescued me in the end and all the dreams stopped. But, the light of my sword woke people up. Even the gargoyles or monsters there. They would suddenly remember who they were, what their original mission for coming into was, and that they had a wonderful family and true love waiting. Many think that negatives arent swayed by that. Its the thing buried in them they miss the most.

I saw a lot of feet move when I exploded light everywhere in the room and one got caught in the light and transformed into a beatuiful man and looked at me and said thank you and vanished.

Those dreams lasted over 2 months, and I wasnt even close to waking up, and didn't know anything really. And when I thought they werent real, my sons words changed it alot. Rules have to do with paradigms.

Its like a bloodline friend of mine talks about the laws that have been written up for years, including marine law. Who cares. if a bunch of old negative controllers get together and appoint themselves powers and police, and then work up a book of rules, it doesnt mean a majority people cant rise up, throw them out, and burn all the books, and create their own rules of conduct amongst themselves.

Might doesnt make right, EVER!
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh, and when everyone comes on saying Brother, what Brotherhood is this? The Rosicrucian/Templars? The Great White Brotherhood, confederation of words? Cough up somebody.

Oh by the way, when my computer gets a virus, there are several ways I deal with it. First of all I don't use windows so its not really a free floating virus. That could happen if a real hacker was on. Anyway, I go to all the tuturials and oft times completely clean it up. That was when I was on windows. Sometimes I reformat.

But if I were to pay a professional to do this, I would expect a completely overhauled system with all my important files and photographs saved, in fact I can use programs to do that.

So to suggest that Love wipes people out and sends them to lava, is a little strange.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Open people up to a Bloodline, new one world religion and NWO fascism where they should all obey? If you don't think I can read between all the lines here, you got another thing coming. Cause I see it all very clearly.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please tell me what lines those are because I have spelled it all out, leaving nothing to the imagination. I hope that isn't an attempt to put words in my mouth.

I said too that one certainly does have to make a choice between "good" and "evil now. But before unification process to move sixth density and eventually to remerge with the Creator, one must recognize all things being them.

I do not stand for the NWO or what their agenda is. I do stand for being the Creator, which from a higher density perspective, is all things.....positive and negative, black, white, and everything in between.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Don't you find heaven to be a very heavy word? I know I do. And why is everything linked to Saturn? I have to thank ET_MAN for a new word, even better: Beyond. To Infinity & Beyond!

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join