It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
An invisible candle shines forth form behind the silence, inside and underneath the noise i speak with the Dolphins and whales, upon the edges of oblivion I dance and sing for them, light holding shadows approach the mirage ,harken riddles of resurrections, this laughter is from knowing these lips are from yonder, it is your fear that hears the gallops near,an echo pulses as the waves wash their blood on to the shores,the blackness the darkness forever. our song will rain sonorous,form the Puparium we vent riddles of repugnance ,sent of she seduction fragrance.The hand of compassionate woman have cook their own children;they become food for them in the destruction or the daughter of my people.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wish you well Unity...keep following your heart! I hope many of you keep the shield of love going that is needed in this thread. Sadly, I feel ETMAN has fallin to some vibrations that were not of his nature before. I hope I am wrong. Im keeping him in my heart along with you all. There are some advocates on this thread....but they serve a purpose...challenges of our nature and our paths are a good thing....testing our natures and paths is what makes us know if we are sure footed or not.

Wishing all the best!!!!!! *HUGS*

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Ive noticed many saying that they agreed with alot of what HH had to say. Im a bit shocked because his main message was that service to other groups come here to be a 'negative vibration here' out of love for us, out of service to others....because we are in need of the negative vibration to be here.

Beings that are service to others do not choose a negative path out of love, for others. Please, think about that.

Just my perspective. First I don't read point-by-point detail - - - I "feel" the over all message.

For me HH was talking about both physical and spiritual. As I see it - both are essential. There is an on going physical evolution as well as an ongoing spiritual evolution.

Wasn't some of his message along the lines of the Terra Papers?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

I wish you well Unity...keep following your heart! I hope many of you keep the shield of love going that is needed in this thread. Sadly, I feel ETMAN has fallin to some vibrations that were not of his nature before. I hope I am wrong. Im keeping him in my heart along with you all. There are some advocates on this thread....but they serve a purpose...challenges of our nature and our paths are a good thing....testing our natures and paths is what makes us know if we are sure footed or not.

Wishing all the best!!!!!! *HUGS*

ET_MAN has grown, as has others you havnt yet hence why their is a frequecy desync occuring that you consider fallening in vibration truth is they have risen you havnt, you remain stagant in your programming.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Beings that are service to others do not choose a negative path out of love, for others. Please, think about that.

Negative paths are due to lower vibrations, living for the self, not living for others out of love.

This is not logical to me. I do understand positive in pure energy - - and trying to always be in positive energy in the physical world.

But being in energy and being physical are not the same and have different requirements.

In raising a child one often uses what can be deemed a "negative" to create a positive. Negatives in these situations are done out of love to effect a positive.

Anyway - - I understand the "Prison Planet" scenario.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Unity of all is as the laws of god, seen as truth and applied to ones daily lives, for a path to oneness is determined by these laws of morality and giving of self to faith as strength, for a way to join into unison the harmony of spirit which exists within.

choice of free will for the paths we follow, where all laws are not adhered to, maybe can only lead through to an egoism and hypocrisy in will of actions or illusion through life as selfs adjustment to ones being, before having to face that inevitable negative or sinful end result or without any possible choice to futher its higher or positive direction of spirit that follows.

where would then free will alone without path of laws or morality as self to others, be justified of finding any form of unity or oneness for the all, wherein there lies higher spirit or heavenly relm given to us for further goal as reach, or as a path taken where tests or laws achieved by spirit of sacrifice for all mans wants of flesh is made as a first requirement. for in the end, harvest will come for those who don't follow.

peace and love.

edit on 11-10-2010 by redgy because: needed fixing

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hello my friends,

I did not want to post in this thread about the HH. HH is a deceiver and quite a crafty one at that. He revealed a lot of truth but veiled it in a lot of lies. The purpose is to take those working for others and pit them against each other by showing various scenarios based on progress. Look through this thread and see how many times people with good intentions hold themselves up over others. Little statements like "I'm higher than you" or "I'm more advanced" or "I'm just more evolved". Thus, I felt compelled to post whether I wanted to or not.

I hate to break it to everyone who thinks otherwise, but We are all on the same level. We are all on this rock. We are all equal, in ways that will break some of your hearts.

This false notion of being a higher entity than your Brethren here is the great deception of the game. It will be your down fall as you try to recruit others to your cause, try to get others to accept your truth, try become a leader among men.

Don't fall for the deception my friends, I beg of you. Each and everyone of you holds a piece of the divine spark. It is worth them same reagrdless of deeds done and words spoken. The damage you do with it is adoring it too much. Making it a false Idol. Understand that your neighbor is equal to you, regardless of his ideas, and you will have made progress. Love your neighbor even if he pits himself against you, and you will be free of judgement. Learn from your neighbor, while maintaining your own truth, and you will know you have found YOUR truth within.

Judge not, Love ALL, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 11-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm more stupid than you.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I'm more stupid than you.

I don't think so my friend. Your welcome to believe that if you wish. I think otherwise though, and that is my right.

If you truly think you are more stupid, explain this.

No matter how I perceive this world, no matter how I interpret it, no matter how I experience it, it is an utterly incomplete picture. Why?

Because, I have not seen what you have seen.

I have not interpreted it the way you have.

I have not experienced what you have.

I absolutely need to know YOU in order to get a clearer picture of this existence. Without YOU, this experience will always be a partial experience for me, and for everyone else.

You are not stupid my friend. You are divine.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
And another thing -
What does 8 densitys give you - It would not even get you beyond the planets.
It is such a falsehold to say a so called an evolved being would choose a path which harmed another as a good thing. What utter confusion and distortion
This is against the natural law of soul
It is true H H represents what Humanity should not be
He was born into a family that carry the traditions of indoctrinating their young with their age old ideas that are a twisted version of truth, such are their ways. Obsession with bloodline and keeping it shhhhhhhhhh in the family is such a blind way of being.
Yet many felt it a great privilidge he deemed to communicate with the sheeple - what an insult to your intelligence.
What was the underlying implication of the sum of what he spoke - ---------
We the controlers of the elite have been mis represented - we believe in the one and love - in others words stay asleep.
If they control the elite then why not show them true love and turn them from their destructive ways.
We do not need more negativity in this world - there is more than enough to see what is right before our eyes.
What we need is the alternative to his way - and it is coming but the choice will be yours.
Stop looking to others who would fool you for what is inside you
You are your own way

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm pretty confident I am not divine. Perhaps a human who has experienced divine things, but I am not God. God is divine, and the way I see it I'm not even close to measure up to the big G.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm pretty confident I am not divine. Perhaps a human who has experienced divine things, but I am not God. God is divine, and the way I see it I'm not even close to measure up to the big G.

Oh you are definitely NOT God my friend. You are a PART of God though. Your very own unique part. Thus you are divine, yet not THE Divine.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I don't think the universe is God. I think God created the universe.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I don't think the universe is God. I think God created the universe.

You may be right my friend.

He had to create it with something. For before it, there was nothing. Thus he had to create it from him. Therefore, all is divine, but not THE Divine.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You could be right, but I still don't think we should consider the creation divine. Only the Creator and His servants, angels, are of divine quality. They emit love and light not of material quality.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

They emit love and light not of material quality.

And so do you my friend. At least that is what I have been feeling in our discourse.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am not a good person. I have a poor temper, and I'm pretty sure I don't feel about things the same way God feels for His creations. I detest it here.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Ive noticed many saying that they agreed with alot of what HH had to say. Im a bit shocked because his main message was that service to other groups come here to be a 'negative vibration here' out of love for us, out of service to others....because we are in need of the negative vibration to be here.

Just my perspective. First I don't read point-by-point detail - - - I "feel" the over all message.

For me HH was talking about both physical and spiritual. As I see it - both are essential. There is an on going physical evolution as well as an ongoing spiritual evolution.

Wasn't some of his message along the lines of the Terra Papers?

Many so called 'wise ones' will mix true 'wheres and whens' with false 'whys and hows'. We see some doing this on this thread as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

You seem to regard all things but what you believe to be a lower form of worship than worshiping in Spirit, which you apparently do. Do you claim wisdom and understanding?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Many so called 'wise ones' will mix true 'wheres and whens' with false 'whys and hows'. We see some doing this on this thread as well.

I think I only see/hear what I can "use".

Actually - I think its more what my guides filter - - - as everything goes through them.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join