It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello All,

I just read through the "Hidden Hand" conversation with ATS. I feel he spoke 99.9 percent truth is in his message to ATS. What was not truth, was merely omission of some essential elements. Is there another time frame scheduled for a return visit for him to clarify some points?

I am not an insider, but have arrived at the same knowledge presented through my own inner connections. I am not interested in speaking with the HH, but would like to see another dialogue take place.

Anyone know the answer?

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No sadly hes not returning, he said once he went he wouldnt be back, which is a shame because theres so much more that could be asked to him. I really enjoyed his explanation of the logos and sub logos of the universe and that the sun was our creator, which to me seems slightly ironic considering the question of the sun being at a solar maximum in 2012, does that mean our God is going to destroy us!!??

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
No sadly hes not returning, he said once he went he wouldnt be back, which is a shame because theres so much more that could be asked to him. I really enjoyed his explanation of the logos and sub logos of the universe and that the sun was our creator, which to me seems slightly ironic considering the question of the sun being at a solar maximum in 2012, does that mean our God is going to destroy us!!??

Well not everything he said I take as gospel. Particularly that the sun is our creator. Which is why I was hoping he'd be back. Regardless, I got what I wanted out of his conversation. It's always interesting to see how the other side thinks.

He'll be back. Maybe not as the HH, but I am sure he will be around.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I agree, you cant take it as gospel especially when you take into consideration his actual agenda, which is to provide the negative angle. He says in the discourse that you shouldnt believe people who when giving predictions give actual dates, because more often than not the date will come and go and nothing will happen, and what did he do, give dates of certain things like land masses disappearing and stock markets crashing and they didnt happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I agree, you cant take it as gospel especially when you take into consideration his actual agenda, which is to provide the negative angle. He says in the discourse that you shouldnt believe people who when giving predictions give actual dates, because more often than not the date will come and go and nothing will happen, and what did he do, give dates of certain things like land masses disappearing and stock markets crashing and they didnt happen.

I am starting to notice quite a bit of things crawling out of the wood work lately. So many "new" philosophies are coming on the seen dressed as messages of peace and love. This whole "we are one" has been totally distorted into another control mechanism, some Christians are becoming more hostile and forceful in their messages of "love", some Muslims are blowing each other up to defend their religion of "Peace", madness has taken foot everywhere.

It is further evidence that a great shift in consciousness is taking place. Trust in God, he is not limited to a name. Yahweh, so misundestood that phrase has become. It never was a name but a description. Silly people.

Anyway, I hope people are looking within to find their own truths in these dark times. Man cannot be trusted, not even this one.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi, Unity.
If you have the time, you should have a look at this link:
Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand
(It's a google cache, in a 'print page' format. The original thread is from cassiopaea.org but doesn't seem accessible anymore and some of the pages in google cache are missing.)

Someone, obviously new and naive, attempts to bring the Hidden Hand material to the attention of the Cassiopaeans and gets shot down in a million pieces, though he's quite feisty himself, at least at the beginning. Unfortunately, he eventually backs down and toes the line and probably lives happily ever after as an enlightened Cassiopaean himself. But I digress...

What is interesting about this thread is what the author of The Wave - and main honcho of the site - has to say about the mental health of not only the original poster, but of Hidden Hand himself. There's a pot calling the kettle black somewhere in there, but I'll let you make up your own mind.

So, trying to reconcile all these different materials into one cohesive whole would be a complete waste of time as the author of The Wave dismisses Hidden Hand as a schizoidal psychopath.

Incidentally, the magnificently self-effacing poster who recommended The Wave to you (just a wild guess) is mentioned several times on that thread though I'm not sure they realise it's the same person.

I recommend you read the whole thing but if you are short on time, typing schizoidal in your ctrl+F search box will take you right to the relevant post.

For me, as a sceptic, it was highly entertaining and even chilling at times. You might enjoy a viewpoint from outside the 'bubble' as much as I did.
Be well.

Laura is not that advanced some of her information has become distorted by orion interference, they miss understand the main point between STS and STO, that is Compassion and the hidden hand material is actually not a bad source of information, the work is great dont get me wrong but they are to busy fighting of a bunch of fireants they are missing the butterflys flying by. This is part of the reason I have decided to directly share Council knowledge I needed permission first to begin the project, as the information is quite advanced and im only aloud to share within the limits of your current understanding until later, so I am making a proper network of STO in which none this hostility negative attacks on brothers such as labling them noodles and things will be part of it, those who are tares will simply be banned so that those wheat seeking to grow may gain nourishment sharing the same soil.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

reply to post by IAMIAM

I am starting to notice quite a bit of things crawling out of the wood work lately. So many "new" philosophies are coming on the seen dressed as messages of peace and love. This whole "we are one" has been totally distorted into another control mechanism, some Christians are becoming more hostile and forceful in their messages of "love", some Muslims are blowing each other up to defend their religion of "Peace", madness has taken foot everywhere.

It is further evidence that a great shift in consciousness is taking place. Trust in God, he is not limited to a name. Yahweh, so misundestood that phrase has become. It never was a name but a description. Silly people.

Anyway, I hope people are looking within to find their own truths in these dark times. Man cannot be trusted, not even this one.

With Love,

Your Brother

This is the teachings from God the highest Adonai. Live by what is taught and you wont go wrong.

www.teachingsofadonaichrist.com I intend to make a group devoted to become a brotherhood of love and light in it true meanings, a compassionate sharing of knowledge with one another so that we all grow in wisdom, all knowledge would be discerned as to make sure it is fact it would involve all areas so that we could become empowered more so that any society before, as it grows I will be sharing information not on earth as well but cant until we reach a development to understand it eventually we will gain abilitys to not have to eat of earth food and will gain psychic powers to point of manifesting our own sustaince. I am not kidding this is possible and can be done with enough effort and devotion to a common goal it is best done in groups so you are serving your brothers and all knowledge should be given freely.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 10-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
www.teachingsofadonaichrist.com I intend to make a group devoted to become a brotherhood of love and light in it true meanings, a compassionate sharing of knowledge with one another so that we all grow in wisdom, all knowledge would be discerned as to make sure it is fact it would involve all areas so that we could become empowered more so that any society before, as it grows I will be sharing information not on earth as well but cant until we reach a development to understand it eventually we will gain abilitys to not have to eat of earth food and will gain psychic powers to point of manifesting our own sustaince. I am not kidding this is possible and can be done with enough effort and devotion to a common goal it is best done in groups so you are serving your brothers and all knowledge should be given freely.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I appreciate the offer my friend. However, I must decline. I am not looking for power, the free will I have is enough. I am not looking for how I can sustain myself without food, but how I can help feed my Brethren. I am not looking to receive anyone elses information from outside earth, I already get that by listening for it. My Brothers are all Mankind, not a cloistered group hidden in the shadows somewhere. My God has no name, for his is beyond my ability to name. I share my knowledge with all of My Brothers already, and ask that they not trust even me, but weigh everything with their own heart. Search within my friend, that is where the truth is found.

Thank you again, and good luck on your journey.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you Wandering Scribe for your response and insight of being Atheist.

I found the post quite insulting. And in negative energy.

I hope for your sake, it was almost an overbearing negative energy.
The Polar opposite of what you have known is a great start for you.
Learn something. What I said about Atheism people don't like, any arguement
presented here is minimal at best, nothing I have not already sifted through in Full.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

If Love is God and you don't believe in God, you are lying

I'm afraid I must disagree with you here, Chezs. I don't believe that Love is the binding force of unification between all living things, nor do I believe in God, a Creator, or some kind of All-Father. I am quite atheistic in my beliefs on creation: that being that our existence began as an accidental chance occurrence, and through our collective subconscious we have made ourselves into something powerful.

I do not believe in Atheists. Atheism is ridiculous, lack of belief in God is impossible

It is quite easy to "not believe in God", as I myself am one such person who does not believe in God. My brother is even more skeptical, denying God, the soul, spirits, and all other pseudo-scientific claims. Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawking—among many, many others—are all admitted atheists who do not believe in God.

To lack belief in God is possible, and, it is quite a popular stance to take these days.

People share thoughts. Its that simple. And if people say they do not believe in Love, they are lying just
the same

You really have to define what "love" is to you.

Are you talking about the biological and chemical processes of mating and attraction which draw two, or more, like-minded individuals together for sex, living together, marriage, and possibly producing children? Because if so, then you're wrong. No one "believes" in love. Love is a natural chemical process carried out by the brain. It is animal instinct leftover from earlier epochs of humanity where massive mating and breeding was a necessity to survival.

If you're talking about some ethereal "love" which metaphysically unites all people together via it's elasticity and all-encompassing area... well, you'll have to tell me how this noumenal "love" came to be, how we feel it and recognize it, and why—if all people partake of it—do we so mercilessly torment, kill, antagonize, and terrify our fellow man.

If "love conquers all" and it "cannot be denied", then there are millions of suicide bombers, mass-murderers, serial killers, psychopaths, cult leaders, rampaging lunatics, disturbed individuals, people driven to suicide by bullying, type-A personalities, dictators, rapists, charlatans, cons, criminals, thugs, and muggers who apparently defeated this unifying love.

Most time Atheists contemplate God at an even higher percentage than those that claim to
believe in God

This is so laughably false that I have to take a moment to catch my breath. Have you ever visited the West Burrow Baptist Church? Have you ever scanned the RaptureReady internet forum? Have you ever read Conservapedia? Have you ever been to a mega-church, or a weekly youth group? Have you ever been to a Televangelist Healing Session before?

Atheists do not contemplate God at a higher percentage. They contemplate whatever their work is: whether it is advancing biological understanding, studying astronomy and cosmological origination, teaching ethics and philosophy, or working regular 9-5 jobs in town. It is the religious who contemplate God all the time. And it is the religious, upset by the atheist not believing the same as them, who say that the atheist thinks about God all the time.

Love is always the measurement. And many Atheists are as well,
very loving people. What does that say?

All it says is that atheists are nice, caring, loving people who want only the best for the world they have accidentally been born into.

They know of God many times

God is not love. Love is a chemical process created by the neurons and synapses in the brain.

Not because they believe they are superior in Knowledge, that is most often not the case

Being smart, just as being uneducated, does not always mean you're right or wrong.

The quantum theory came from a Very Devout Christian, Max. Both his grandparents were as well theology professors etc.

Unfortunately, just because a Christian discovers something scientific does not mean his faith is scientific. If the discoverer of something automatically made it of the same nature than architecture, mathematics, language, the written word, agriculture, and much more used to help you survive and communicate would be atheistic as it was invented/discovered by people who did not believe in God.

Max Plank had a very Omnipotent Universal idea and belief in God

This is from Wiki's article on Planck and his religious beliefs:

"The God in which Planck believed was an almighty, all-knowing, benevolent but unintelligible God that permeated everything, manifest through symbols, including physical laws."

Do you see the part I emphasized in there? Planck's God was not a sentient force, or even one which can be known through anything but it's symbolic imprint upon our Universe. So to use Planck as an example of evidence for the existence of your Love God is a false premise. You know your Love God, so it cannot be Max Planck's unintelligible god.

Our thoughts of God are always most potent in absolutely any other area of our minds inventions

What does this even mean? That God is most potent in the parts of our mind we don't use? Please clarify the statement for me.

Quantum theory has now bled into every other area of Science. And yet many science oriented people will claim disbelief in God and yet accept theories of such as quantum physics/mechanics while the foundation was created by a man who had strong faith in God, which was most potent in his scientific theory which allowed it to move so freely within every other realm

You really need to present some corroborative evidence demonstrating that accepting quantum physics/mechanics requires a belief in God. You have falsely misaligned the discovery with the one who discovered it.

The foundation of Max Planks belief and Understanding of God is what made quantum theory what it is. Our foundation of belief in Love and God is what always makes everything in our life, what it is

You need some serious citations on both of these claims. Find me a reputable source that says "Max Planck discovered Quantum Physics because he believed in God".

Then find me a reputable source that says "Love is all you need—don't work, don't breathe or eat or sleep— just Love. And everything you need will be given to you straightaway."

Almost all of that went ziiiiing over your head.
You spend soo much time thinking other peoples thoughts how are you ever
going to discern the truth when people think for themselves. You do not think much
for yourself, you spend too much time validating other peoples truth, what a waste.
Read up on memetics and use your imagination. Science is far over-rated, their ability
to imagine reality. There is nothing more that I like when someone claims lack of Belief in God
and yet believes in Science, and the minds of others, nothing is truly more laughable.
edit on 10-10-2010 by chezs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

I appreciate the offer my friend. However, I must decline. I am not looking for power, the free will I have is enough. I am not looking for how I can sustain myself without food, but how I can help feed my Brethren. I am not looking to receive anyone elses information from outside earth, I already get that by listening for it. My Brothers are all Mankind, not a cloistered group hidden in the shadows somewhere. My God has no name, for his is beyond my ability to name. I share my knowledge with all of My Brothers already, and ask that they not trust even me, but weigh everything with their own heart. Search within my friend, that is where the truth is found.

Thank you again, and good luck on your journey.

With Love,

Your Brother

food becomes toxic in the future more so than it is now, yet when a brother says to you this form a brotherhood you want to remain alone as ego, hypocrits do not do they say and just watch others do, you really want to help your brothers then build a house they can live in that they can grow in knowledge and wisdom through which protects them from the storm. Egos seeks to be seperate spirit seeks to unite you think that the spirit is 'My' it is 'Our', hence concept unity represents to become One truth Truth and those who became One with truth, many seek their own versions and remain outside because you need to be One with truth to enter the house.

It is not my journey it is the journey. Your God? another seperation not 'The God'

You indeed can have your freewill as long you like and be seperate from the creator as long you like as well it is your choice it is all lessons.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Scribe you actually have some quite advanced knowledge even if you did damble in darkness abit but crowley did too and he grew from it, I dont understand why if your knowledge is simlar to mine you conflict with me brother. You indeed use objective observation as a method of gathering truth which is good and are correct in alot of what you posted in response to 'All you need is Love' people dont even know what Love is this is actually true.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

food becomes toxic in the future more so than it is now, yet when a brother says to you this form a brotherhood you want to remain alone as ego,

Most foods are toxic now my friend. I have no problem working with others to solve the world issues like feeding each other and housing each other. I am already working these issues as we speak. I do not need to form a Brotherhood, I already belong to the Brotherhood of Man. Bringing us all together out in the open and accepting all as they come is my goal.

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBlesshypocrits do not do they say and just watch others do, you really want to help your brothers then build a house they can live in that they can grow in knowledge and wisdom through which protects them from the storm. Egos seeks to be seperate spirit seeks to unite you think that the spirit is 'My' it is 'Our', hence concept unity represents to become One truth Truth and those who became One with truth, many seek their own versions and remain outside because you need to be One with truth to enter the house.

What is that one truth my friend? Everyone has a version of truth within them. There is one truth which all have that enables us to come together in harmony, but it is not the only truth. Every man has a right to find an declare his own truth. What is your one truth and who gave you the authority to declare it so?

It is not my journey it is the journey. Your God? another seperation not 'The God'

I am one with the creator my friend. However, I do not believe you speak to him. You do not speak to him for me anyway. He speaks to us all and needs no middle man to convey his message. The world is in his hands and he is making strides to right the world. All it takes is a little faith that his will be done, and Poof, it is done. If you work for God's will, your endeavor will be successful. If it is God's will, we will see each on the other side.

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBlessYou indeed can have your freewill as long you like and be seperate from the creator as long you like as well it is your choice it is all lessons.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

My friend, I wish you no ill will in your endeavor. If what you are attempting is by the grace of God, it will be done. My trust is in God's hands and he has told me to wait a while longer for his will to be done. When he tells me to move, I move. When he tells me to help someone, I help. When he tells me to sit and rest, I rest. When he says worry not and trust in me, I do. And that is what I am told to do now.

So, do not judge me for not helping you my friend. It is God's will.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

food becomes toxic in the future more so than it is now, yet when a brother says to you this form a brotherhood you want to remain alone as ego,

Most foods are toxic now my friend. I have no problem working with others to solve the world issues like feeding each other and housing each other. I am already working these issues as we speak. I do not need to form a Brotherhood, I already belong to the Brotherhood of Man. Bringing us all together out in the open and accepting all as they come is my goal.

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBlesshypocrits do not do they say and just watch others do, you really want to help your brothers then build a house they can live in that they can grow in knowledge and wisdom through which protects them from the storm. Egos seeks to be seperate spirit seeks to unite you think that the spirit is 'My' it is 'Our', hence concept unity represents to become One truth Truth and those who became One with truth, many seek their own versions and remain outside because you need to be One with truth to enter the house.

What is that one truth my friend? Everyone has a version of truth within them. There is one truth which all have that enables us to come together in harmony, but it is not the only truth. Every man has a right to find an declare his own truth. What is your one truth and who gave you the authority to declare it so?

I am one with the creator my friend. However, I do not believe you speak to him. You do not speak to him for me anyway. He speaks to us all and needs no middle man to convey his message. The world is in his hands and he is making strides to right the world. All it takes is a little faith that his will be done, and Poof, it is done. If you work for God's will, your endeavor will be successful. If it is God's will, we will see each on the other side.

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBlessYou indeed can have your freewill as long you like and be seperate from the creator as long you like as well it is your choice it is all lessons.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

My friend, I wish you no ill will in your endeavor. If what you are attempting is by the grace of God, it will be done. My trust is in God's hands and he has told me to wait a while longer for his will to be done. When he tells me to move, I move. When he tells me to help someone, I help. When he tells me to sit and rest, I rest. When he says worry not and trust in me, I do. And that is what I am told to do now.

So, do not judge me for not helping you my friend. It is God's will.

With Love,

Your Brother

there is no versions of truth their is only one truth, the versions you speak about are distortions of truth not 'Truth' itself hence all Truth is one and the only difference is how much people are aware and are not. The whole idea of my truth, my freewill my perspective is actually the reason your here now you choose with your freewill to be seperated from unity to have your own kingdom why do you think we have said you are the fallen angel lucifer who choose to fall into duality thou that was part of the plan too what wasnt was you getting stuck as in many light beings angels, parts of essence stuck in these lower plains hence the cycles and harvest are about taking each part back home but it has to be freewill choice. So the personalitys you develop the egos dont mater can be deleted easily only thing which remains is the original Lucifer the lightbearer in which you have to work to become again same with the other angels.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you Wandering Scribe for your response and insight of being Atheist.

I found the post quite insulting. And in negative energy.

I hope for your sake, it was almost an overbearing negative energy.
The Polar opposite of what you have known is a great start for you.
Learn something. What I said about Atheism people don't like, any arguement
presented here is minimal at best, nothing I have not already sifted through in Full.

Are you not understanding it is your negative energy - - not mine?

It is not affecting me. It is affecting you.

I thought it was rude and insulting - - - and still do - - - but dismissed other then that.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We will come together because "we are".

My guides #1 message to me is "Beware of False Prophets" - - - that the only truth comes through them.

I am with you - - - IAMIAM

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Almost all of that went ziiiiing over your head

Quite the opposite. I understood exactly what you stated, and how it is fundamentally wrong. What really went "ziiiing" was my message to you, because it is you who has trouble accepting that views outside of your own have any merit. I was once like you, blind, naive, and caught up in my own ego. Then I learned that no one has all the answers, and those who claim to are more obscured than those of us still wandering.

You spend [so] much time thinking other peoples thoughts how are you ever going to discern the truth when people think for themselves. You do not think much for yourself, you spend too much time validating other peoples truth, what a waste

How very vain of you to assume you know how I work. Just because I am intelligent, and well-versed enough to be able to cite where you're wrong does not mean I do not think for myself. I prefer to keep my own opinions and preferences to myself.

When I choose to expound upon my own personal creed, you won't find me responding to your own ignorance. Instead you will find me posting of my own accord, addressing anyone and everyone, and compiling references, citations, experiences and physical evidence for my dissertation instead of mere "I say it, so it is."

Thank you though, for not realizing I have never expounded on my own beliefs on this thread. Shows you read and comprehend that which users here direct at you... oh wait, no you don't, never mind.

Read up on memetics and use your imagination. Science is far over-rated, their ability
to imagine reality

I do know about evolutionary memes. Why would you ever think that I wouldn't know about consciousness? I have no problem believing that cultural patterns influence and evolve like genetic traits. However, it is a metaphysical science, not a physical science. The study of consciousness is subjective, not objective. So you have no grounds for comparing physical sciences like I mentioned in the last post, with metaphysical sciences.

How do you plan to tie memetics into bio-chemical anatomy exactly?

And in response to "imagining reality", there's a term for that: delusion. There's a condition for those who suffer from fantastic jumps in logic and existence: delusional. If you truly believe you can, through some memetic interface, "imagine" something into existence, then imagine me my second eye please. I'd love to have it, and if all I have to do is imagine it, then let's imagine it so I can have it.

There is nothing more that I like when someone claims lack of Belief in God and yet believes in Science, and the minds of others, nothing is truly more laughable

Science is not a religion, and science is not a God. So this mock of my ending statement fails. Please put more thought and effort into your future replies.

reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Scribe you actually have some quite advanced knowledge

Why thank you, ACB. This means a whole lot to me, coming from you.

even if you did [gamble/dabble] in darkness

Unfortunately, what you consider "darkness" is not actually dark at all. What I do is dabble in the human noosphere. I touch upon the face of our collective super-conscious in an attempt to register myself among the music of the spheres so I can fill up my cup with knowledge, and experience of the human condition.

Crowley did too and he grew from it

You must know so very little about Crowley, if you believe he was evil, and dabbling in "darkness".

I dont understand why if your knowledge is simlar to mine you conflict with me brother

Fundamental differences, Brother. I share views with the Buddha, and Christ, and Anton La Vey. I share views with Aleister Crowley, and Raymond Buckland. I share views with Plato and Socrates and modern scientists alike. I also clash with them though, and here's why:

there is no single living person who knows the absolute and whole truth. Every living thing only has part of the truth. It is for this reason why I must agree with a number of people, but disagree with them all too.

You indeed use objective observation as a method of gathering truth which is good and are correct in alot of what you posted in response to 'All you need is Love' people dont even know what Love is this is actually true.

We all have a long way to go, ACB. Love is a phase of spiritual evolution. Every mobile spiritualist will fall into the "Love is everything!" phase. I did. But I also grew out of it, discovering deeper and finer mechanics than Love.

The same goes for the messages you speak of. They're half-truths and white-lies. You probably don't even realize it because you're at the state of being where the satori you are receiving is leading you this way. In a years time, maybe more, you'll evolve again—if you're truly spiritual—and your platform will change.

You see, people like you, and Unity, and Chezs seem to believe that the spiritual realm is set in stone; that it has a solid definition. One day, you will learn the error of this.

Today is probably not that day though.

~ I.G.S

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ive noticed many saying that they agreed with alot of what HH had to say. Im a bit shocked because his main message was that service to other groups come here to be a 'negative vibration here' out of love for us, out of service to others....because we are in need of the negative vibration to be here.

Beings that are service to others do not choose a negative path out of love, for others. Please, think about that.

Negative paths are due to lower vibrations, living for the self, not living for others out of love.

He also taught that we are trapped here, that this is a prison planet....surely deep down you all know that the keys to 'rise above' the delusions and paths that are not have always been here available to you. Sure, the keys are not right out in the open for the simple man to find...but they are in the very design of the universe....if you seek with a true heart and a humble vibration, you will see that this is not a trap...that there is reasons why the spiritual wisdom's must be sought for and cant be just given to you. A true seeker will find the way 'out' and its not a mistake that there are things that 'seem ' hidden. They are not really hidden, they are just in places that they cant be rusted, destroyed, or tainted by man.

So what we had creators that were from elsewhere...so what they could have fooled with the genetics. We would not be what we are without our past. We can mature from it, we can embrace it, we can learn to be thankful for having life, either way. Stop looking for all the things we dont have or should have....embrace the things we do have and be thankful for it. Life is life....its not perfect....but the design of the universe is. Its not like our species doesnt now fool with genetics or experiments with life....does that make them evil?> ? Conscious creatures will experiment....they will create things....its not a trap, its not been a mistake, its just how life has played out.

The day we can embrace all of the past, bad and good, is the day we can cherish all of it, for it has brought us to where we are, it has molded us to be what we are today. To have no regrets, shows a mature ego. To embrace all of the past and to work with it, shows a mature ego. To dwell on all of the things that could of should of would of....shows a regression in 'moving on'.

Be leery of those that say...they are on a 'path that serves others' when they still say their intent is also to raise their own vibration of 'self'. Read between the lines.

Like some that preach of harvest....they only want 'more to come over to the seeking of harvest side' for their own personal self....because if there is not enough STO to harvest....there wont be a harvest. See...they are not really worried that others make the harvest...they only want others to make the harvest for THEIR OWN SELF to make the harvest.

There are many tests being laid....they are similar to religions tactics. They say 'be of service to others'...but then say....seek ascension or salvation, FOR THE SELF.

Its a test....this is always why, through these test....few find the way and the majority only follow another.

Raising vibration of density can happen at ANY TIME....you know this deep within you! There is not a ONE date or ONE time that people have the chance to raise into a higher density. It can happen right now on Earth, it can happen after death when you see through the Divine Eye what you still need and what you have learned. Its a constant cycle that can happen....people thousands of years ago could of raised their vibrations and moved on to a higher density. There are beings of higher densities here RIGHT NOW and always have been.

Stop following, many say they seek within....but their words speak loud and clear that their information comes from another...not from within.

Go with the flow, be yourself, be true, be humbled, be love and let the purest light shine through you to another when ever possible. Be a tool for the Spirit....be of aid to the purification process of the ONE. Be a unit with all....let go of the separation you cling to. In spirit, we are ONE...you can buck against it as much as you wish....but you cant change that fact....it is the one destiny that cant be changed. We all share the same Spirit, it is Holy, it is Divine. Through emanation the Spirit processes and sifts itself....purifying itself. Its a eternal cycle...its the snake eating its own tail....over and over and over. Let go of the pride and desire of being a 'separate being'....and find the connection you have with all beings, with all life....the Spirit within you, find it within all others. Stop seeking to leave before the job is done. Stop seeking to gain your rewards for self before the Spirits processing is finished. Live for Spirit, not for the self.

I fear many have came here to make a choice...and sense they follow others, are forgetting the choice they came to seek and make. They say they dont follow others....but its obvious by the things they speak of, that they get their information mainly from channeled materials or self acclaimed guru's.

I dont mean to be harsh, Im going to try to make this my last post on this thread....Im being pulled to restore myself again in Spirit, needing to learn more for Ive been trying to let go of the things I have needed to in order to learn more. So in being this may be my last post in this thread for a while....I have been meditating on what message I needed to leave. Take it for what you will....and never take my word or any others as is. Seek it, go to the Spirit with it, be open and be ready, for things you might not want to accept.

Those on the path of seeking for the self....this is not a eternal path, it is needed, but it is temporary. You will discover this path can only move you forward for so long, you will have to abandon the path of self at some point...to make such a choice, you will come back to a place like earth where you loose what you know in Spirit, for this is the best way to truly weigh your inner nature. Its the best way, to find out what your true choice would be and to show if you are ready to live in service to Spirit (which is to all others that are you in Spirit) or still need the path of self.

My love to all, we are one, the deepest core of us is the Holy Spirit, it has offered life to us to be emanated from and through it....and we must understand why we then too, must offer what is of Earth back to Earth and what is of Spirit back to Spirit.

I wish all of you well,
Lynette

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I totally agree with your post. Beautiful post written from your heart and this is what I believe as well.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by chezs

Almost all of that went ziiiiing over your head

Quite the opposite. I understood exactly what you stated, and how it is fundamentally wrong. What really went "ziiiing" was my message to you, because it is you who has trouble accepting that views outside of your own have any merit. I was once like you, blind, naive, and caught up in my own ego. Then I learned that no one has all the answers, and those who claim to are more obscured than those of us still wandering.

You spend [so] much time thinking other peoples thoughts how are you ever going to discern the truth when people think for themselves. You do not think much for yourself, you spend too much time validating other peoples truth, what a waste

How very vain of you to assume you know how I work. Just because I am intelligent, and well-versed enough to be able to cite where you're wrong does not mean I do not think for myself. I prefer to keep my own opinions and preferences to myself.

When I choose to expound upon my own personal creed, you won't find me responding to your own ignorance. Instead you will find me posting of my own accord, addressing anyone and everyone, and compiling references, citations, experiences and physical evidence for my dissertation instead of mere "I say it, so it is."

Thank you though, for not realizing I have never expounded on my own beliefs on this thread. Shows you read and comprehend that which users here direct at you... oh wait, no you don't, never mind.

to imagine reality

I do know about evolutionary memes. Why would you ever think that I wouldn't know about consciousness? I have no problem believing that cultural patterns influence and evolve like genetic traits. However, it is a metaphysical science, not a physical science. The study of consciousness is subjective, not objective. So you have no grounds for comparing physical sciences like I mentioned in the last post, with metaphysical sciences.

How do you plan to tie memetics into bio-chemical anatomy exactly?

And in response to "imagining reality", there's a term for that: delusion. There's a condition for those who suffer from fantastic jumps in logic and existence: delusional. If you truly believe you can, through some memetic interface, "imagine" something into existence, then imagine me my second eye please. I'd love to have it, and if all I have to do is imagine it, then let's imagine it so I can have it.

There is nothing more that I like when someone claims lack of Belief in God and yet believes in Science, and the minds of others, nothing is truly more laughable

Science is not a religion, and science is not a God. So this mock of my ending statement fails. Please put more thought and effort into your future replies.

reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Scribe you actually have some quite advanced knowledge

Why thank you, ACB. This means a whole lot to me, coming from you.

even if you did [gamble/dabble] in darkness

Unfortunately, what you consider "darkness" is not actually dark at all. What I do is dabble in the human noosphere. I touch upon the face of our collective super-conscious in an attempt to register myself among the music of the spheres so I can fill up my cup with knowledge, and experience of the human condition.

Crowley did too and he grew from it

You must know so very little about Crowley, if you believe he was evil, and dabbling in "darkness".

I dont understand why if your knowledge is simlar to mine you conflict with me brother

Fundamental differences, Brother. I share views with the Buddha, and Christ, and Anton La Vey. I share views with Aleister Crowley, and Raymond Buckland. I share views with Plato and Socrates and modern scientists alike. I also clash with them though, and here's why:

there is no single living person who knows the absolute and whole truth. Every living thing only has part of the truth. It is for this reason why I must agree with a number of people, but disagree with them all too.

You indeed use objective observation as a method of gathering truth which is good and are correct in alot of what you posted in response to 'All you need is Love' people dont even know what Love is this is actually true.

We all have a long way to go, ACB. Love is a phase of spiritual evolution. Every mobile spiritualist will fall into the "Love is everything!" phase. I did. But I also grew out of it, discovering deeper and finer mechanics than Love.

The same goes for the messages you speak of. They're half-truths and white-lies. You probably don't even realize it because you're at the state of being where the satori you are receiving is leading you this way. In a years time, maybe more, you'll evolve again—if you're truly spiritual—and your platform will change.

You see, people like you, and Unity, and Chezs seem to believe that the spiritual realm is set in stone; that it has a solid definition. One day, you will learn the error of this.

Today is probably not that day though.

~ I.G.S

I actually like your approach to things, the disagreements we have could also be because ive developed further and it hard to understand it, for instance you say every one has part of the truth yet I say their is only One Truth, both us are correct and here is why, within the universe their is always only one Truth but the only difference between entitys is the awareness of that One Truth, hence you could say all holds parts of the 'truth' but have to remember that it is all parts of One truth meaning it doesnt become seperate in truth.

I speak somethings in words meaning other things and if I didnt say crowley is evil, dont make asumption I know about OTO and was involved with it in my other life I looked into the abyss you speak of to learn and grow as well as did crowley I did not say crowley was evil, I said you have dambled in "darkness" which does represent ignorance not evil. Love is a higher density lesson brother not even fully understandable at this density the concept gets confused with 'Compassion' which is required to become a service to other but needs to be understood for the ray it is. Love is more the reason we can have freewill to begin with that is Gods love the waves which give us this experience, even that is only a interpetation from this density it is difficult to explain a concept with no condition.

Your perception of my information as white lies and half truths is based on your own programming, it is a mistake to do that for we could have grown alot more if you did not conflict with my with ego, I am only born to increase the harvest and help people heal themself to make the harvest, I understand my purpose and have the knowledge I require to complete it the rest is optional.

Either way I think the best approach is to gather a council of intelligent and wise individuals and teach via acquisition of knowledge others willing to learn, in other words form a brotherhood that emulates the council in heaven.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join