It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Observing children shows us the miraculous fact that the pure nature of Spirit is within us as babes. I watched some tests done on children at age 2....the test was to place the chld in a room with their parents and for the parent to coincidentally drop something and then to observe the child's 'nature' or reactions. The children would not think twice about picking up the object and giving it to the parents. Then a stranger was brought in and sat in the corner of the room (the parent was still in there for comfort for the child) and the stranger would out of the blue drop something and act like it was out of their reach then to get it. The children would sometimes hesitate a minute, observing they did not know the stranger....but it was like the child had to fight back the urge to 'not pick up the object for the stranger'. Once the parent told the child 'its ok, you can get it'....the child would hurry over to get the object, wanting to be of help.

The design of lower things of flesh and things of spirit intertwined is defiantly more complex then any human is going to be able to understand. There are ins and outs and overs and under I could of never dreamed of and Im sure the ones Ive been shown are just a mini fraction of the rest of it.

Children though, seem to be 'protected' to a point, they do naturally have to live for their nature of flesh....but they also very naturally balance that with a nature of Spirit. I would say right about age 7, children can really start be influenced by their environment (like their own parents, society, culture, other children,ect). They can start to loose that 'preciousness' to them and start to create their own 'nature of self'. While creating a 'nature of self' (personalities, processes of thoughts, reactions of emotions) the nature of Spirit may get lost in the growth of 'self'.

Out of personal experience, I believe that many children that die young....have chosen that path, have brought a path of catalysts to someone that needed to be jolted. I think many children that die young, are far more advance in the growth of Spirit then what we would imagine, for we cant help but to think of them just as a child.

I have also seen ways to incarnate to particular lives of a child....that would not be a pleasant experience for the self....but it would cause another self of me to take leaps in their path of Spirit.

And not sure who you were speaking to in your other post about Earth ending ect.

I dont believe Earth is near a end at all....for what I see is its just not coming out of the womb. We are just now starting to open our eyes as babes. We have a purpose, as a unit, and its going to take thousands and thousands of years. I dont think any event will happen like some being switched over to another Earth like planet and I dont think that any will be leaving Earth in any way. I think all of those beliefs, shows the Spirit something about a persons nature and what that nature is having trouble with as well as shows that natures possibilities. Our beliefs, tells the Spirit SOOOOOOOOOOOO much about us.

While I know many want to leave or await some event that will 'raise them up', Im being prepared to stay.

These are just my own personal understandings...always only take what resonates with you and seek it for yourself as well.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just want to add that my own feelings are based on my lifelong core understanding of love. However, I don't want to suggest that there isn't a plan for any cycles on this earth, and I don't understand fully how they will play out or go. I don't wish to say anything against anothers belief. For example, if the Perfect Plan was to take away bad memories from people who couldn't grow, I don't see it that way, but I still trust there is a Perfect Plan, so I don't wish to say anything negative about what another believes, instead I'm trying to learn from everyone here.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Would it "hurt" a person if they are too positive in the long run ? Doesn't a person need to be balanced between positive and negative and not be just too positive or too negative?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I've evaluated your listening skills. Some would say I have thrown pearls at swine.
You like reading your own words and hearing your own self. Alot of self admiration
on these forums, as if it was one big orgie. Just don't complicate things.
Things don't need to be complicated, and when they are, its very easy
to discern why. There are very few words and terms I use
that not all people could associate with and understand. Reasons for those things.
Higher self and Lower self, those things are in my far past of vocabulary, milk before solid foods???
How about Skim Milk?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Love is Universal in all beliefs, and along with God, the Creator, most thought of by every people.
These are two things, Love and God which are the same as being one, that even if people wanted to, we
cannot escape from not contemplating, from not thinking of. There is no choice in that matter, everywhere all peoples think of Creator and Love.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chezs

I've evaluated your listening skills. Some would say I have thrown pearls at swine.
You like reading your own words and hearing your own self. Alot of self admiration
that not all people could associate with and understand. Reasons for those things.
Higher self and Lower self, those things are in my far past of vocabulary, milk before solid foods???
How about Skim Milk?

Compared to me - you write novels.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thats because anything you have to share we already know, and there is nothing wrong with that.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My humor...

Someone give me a sense of humor that is actually funny please....??

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Sometimes the intellectual and ancient writings approach is not the way to see things

I am afraid I must disagree here. If we do not strive to comprehend, with our intellect, that which we experience then our comprehension of it is not complete. Intuition and feeling are all fine and good, but no one understood medical science through feeling and intuition. Logic, reasoning, and the intellect are all extremely vital variables in coming to a complete understanding of a thing.

As well, ancient writings are the foundations for all modern writings and beliefs. The "densities" that everyone on this thread is so keen on have their origin in Egyptian theology and writing. What Egypt believed were the "pieces of the soul" is what is today believed to be the densities of existence. The belief in a powerful 2012 event re-shaping the face of the planet has it's origins in a Mayan's calendar. Greek manuscripts on mathematics are the fore-runners of sacred geometry. Babylonian, Egyptian, and Greek medical manuscripts are the pre-cursors to Biblical healers, which have become the new-age spiritual healers.

The ancient manuscripts are all of great importance to the future of spiritual development.

I believe all that is written is a code to control the bloodline/illuminati

Again, I must disagree with you. This is merely a belief, most likely brought on by you not "feeling good" about the theories expressed in these ancient documents. There is no evidence that the Bible, or the Egyptian Book of the Dead, or the Rig Veda are all coded by the illuminati. There is only you, saying this based on a feeling.

The reality is quite the opposite. Ancient manuscripts have been the cornerstones for philosophical, spiritual, and metaphysical advancements for the past 10,000 years. Animism and Shamanism introduced the concept of the "soul" to the world, primarily in animal life important to the nomadic bands. Paganism and Aboriginal writings gave the Earth, and all of the Universe, its own essence and life-cycle. Polytheism gave every living thing it's own essence, soul, and spirit. Faiths like Buddhism have helped millions make sense of the "problem of evil", and of their own existence.

These writings are not evil coded mockeries of human spirituality. They ARE human spirituality at it's core. You should really read them sometime. The whole world of wonder they open up to an individual is breath-taking. Think of all the things you're not experiencing and feeling by purposefully cutting yourself off from the experiences and feelings of others.

I would hope you would not be so vain as to believe you're the only person to have ever experienced or felt something.

and also a kind of coding the matrix to try and pull this in

How do you know that the Family of Light is not also stuck in the Matrix? They have bodies, forms, essences, and existences on one plane or another. That means they are still stuck in the matrix. Consciousness is a form of being stuck in the matrix. If you can contact another existing being, or contemplate your own existence you are still stuck in the matrix.

Sublimation is the ultimate escape from the matrix.
Beyond consciousness, beyond contemplation.
Beyond all phenomenal and noumenal existence.

as a flame blown out by the wind
goes to rest and cannot be defined
so the wise man freed from individuality
goes to rest and cannot be defined
gone beyond all images—
gone beyond the power of words.

especially if things are alligned in their Egyptian/Babolynian Astrology

There is nothing wrong with Egyptian or Babylonian astrology, religion, or anything else. Without the Egyptians and the Babylonians we would still be stuck living in clay mud houses, traveling in hunting packs following wild game, we would not have written languages, contemplations of densities, or anything. More important than Greece, or Rome, or the Islamic states of the Christian Dark Ages are Mesopotamian and Egyptian cultures.

I am dismayed you would consider the foundation for everything you use in daily life to be evil and vile. Do not use your computer, or a cellphone, or an automobile, or eat farmed good, or write, or read, or love pets, or just about anything else you do in modern society if you believe Egypt and Babylon were evil.

A view like the one you're purporting disgusts me.

Going with the heart and insight is a good way

Insight is a branch of intellect. You cannot trust insight without trusting intellect. But I will gladly trust insight, as I completely trust intellect. The heart is a muscle, operated through chemical impulses orchestrated by the nervous system, which is operated by the synapses of the brain. I do trust my heart, and my brain, and my cognitive reasoning skills, and my five senses, and everything else I have evolved to help myself identify and understand my surroundings.

Listening to the heart is perfectly fine if you don't plan on looking at the world ever.

And really asking/seeking to discover what we need to improve in our lives, to search for our shortcomings and try to improve

At this point you've become condescending again, believing that you know better than myself, or whomever else you might have happened to be talking about in this response. This, of course, means you have lost the meaning and intent of my proposal. You think you know better, which means you are just as blind as all the rest of us.

Truth is a collective, part of it must come from everyone.

Open that heart you trust in so much to those around you while simultaneously letting everyone have their say in what is truth. Maybe then your life will be filled up by the experiences and knowledge of the human race.

You're not the only human after all.

Lets also remember that Logic is over-rated. Logic changes. Collectively, Logic changes as a result of people thinking illogically. Whether it be Science etc. Rationale changes by people thinking irrationally.
These are the minds that change Logic, that create within Logic and what is Rational.
When on a spiritual journey, or for anyone seeking anything, we should not forget about reasons for
seeking Knowledge. If our reasons do not serve a good purpose, nor will that knowledge serve us well.
The best way to discern is not to be scatter brained by a limitless amount of knowledge while keeping context of words in their intended form. All knowledge, is a reflection, of a different perception on everything being One.
With Love, you can obtain and maintain mass amounts of knowledge near effortlessly, because it is not serving
to be destructive, vision doesn't become obscured by any language or knowledge.
Learning about space/time/distance, we can preorder what is to be imagined next, by people whom need
better outcomes and observations of physical experiences. There is no limit to these things.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
so, you are saying that we are all born with an innate desire to be helpful, and in the end, that is what causes young children to die? i know, i'm simplifying to a grand degree. however, i would offer that we are born somewhat depraved. it is always easier for us to hurt, than to help. it is our human desire to cause misery and pain, rather than be helpful. yeah, i'm a bit of a pessimist. look at human history.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Logic changes. Collectively, Logic changes as a result of people thinking illogically. Whether it be Science etc. Rationale changes by people thinking irrationally.

With Love, you can obtain and maintain mass amounts of knowledge near effortlessly, because it is not serving

How does Logic change? Events and "truths" may change - - but logic is a perception. So perception of changed events and "truths" - - may or may not be seen as logical - - but logic remains the same.

Ah - - there is that word Love again. What is Love?

Release - - is what allows knowledge to flow effortlessly.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Please define what you mean by balancing positive and negative? Use a real life example.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How about Skim Milk?

Well your listening skills arent all there either...you have placed many words into my mouth and twisted things I have said in past posts. I have no reason to judge you and you should have no reason to judge me. Im here to share with others my personal experiences and encourage them to seek their own personal experiences through the Holy Spirit.

I could care less about reading my own words, what I write comes from within me, you make judgments because you have issues with what I say. You dont like the fact that I tell others to not take anyone's word for anything...because we all need to seek truth on our own path. I have admiration for anyone on their own path of seeking. Why would I admire myself? I dont claim that I have better knowledge or a higher connection or what ever.

The reason I use terms like 'higher self' is because many on this thread talk of such things. They feel that the higher self is the highest wisdom for them to seek through and I try to encourage them that the Holy Spirit is different then the higher self and that to be on a path of service to others, they should give it a try to seek the Holy Spirit.

Im here to share, just like everyone else is. I use terms that the majority here have already been using. So why dont you tell me, what it is you dont like about my sharing. Just be honest....there is something that bothers you. You find that after reading the many posts on here that I am the one complicating things> I find that funny. Im much more settle in the kind of information that I pass on as what I have come to understand. I think my posts are pretty mild and very less complicated then most on here. So what is it you have trouble with, in my postings?

I could care less about reading my own posts....I posts from my heart...and move on. I dont have time to sit around and read my own posts

Milk before the food just means, we must learn things of earthly wisdom's before Spiritual things. Its not that complicated to understand.

My best to ya...
LV

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Love is Universal in all beliefs, and along with God, the Creator, most thought of by every people.
These are two things, Love and God which are the same as being one, that even if people wanted to, we
cannot escape from not contemplating, from not thinking of. There is no choice in that matter, everywhere all peoples think of Creator and Love.

Not everyone thinks of a creator....so no, not everyone thinks of love along with a creator.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
so, you are saying that we are all born with an innate desire to be helpful, and in the end, that is what causes young children to die? i know, i'm simplifying to a grand degree. however, i would offer that we are born somewhat depraved. it is always easier for us to hurt, than to help. it is our human desire to cause misery and pain, rather than be helpful. yeah, i'm a bit of a pessimist. look at human history.

Yes, we are all born innocent....but that is not the reason children die. Later in life, it becomes a easier desire to cause misery and pain...but this is because we start to live more for our self desires and want to fulfill our own wants and needs over others. The more we get hurt the more protective we become, possibly not being so willing to help others. Some fall victim to this and dont grow out of it, while some mature in adulthood and are able to find that nature that is within the core of their being, to help without needing rewards for helping.

Children are less influences by the environment, so they are still able to have that natural nature show in them of wanting everyone to just get along, help others, love others. As we all grow up, we get hurt, the environment influences us, and we build walls to protect ourselves.

But I still do think that some children that die young, are of a higher nature then most souls here....and they have come with a purpose to bring a catalysts to another soul, something to jolt a soul to awaken or seek deeper things out of life. I know that my older brother who passed at the age of 7 had a deeper purpose to serve to our family. I believe in incarnated to be of service to my family for we are a part of his soul group. The events that have occurred over the years that pertain to my brother that has passed has brought my family alot of spiritual reflection on a very deep level.

I think many of the children that are suffering in the world are souls that offered themselves to come here and be the mirror that we can look into if we dare....the mirror that shows us how we allow suffering to many children (who are another self to us all in spirit). I doubt that so many suffering children are reaping seeds of karma and deserve the suffering they are receiving. I as shown some choices that one could make before incarnating and one of the most helpful ways a soul can awaken another soul is to be the mirror for a soul to look into.

Confusing?

Only take what resonates with you...these are things you can ponder on with the Holy Spirit and maybe be guided in a better understanding of such things then what I can put into words.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Not everyone thinks of a creator....so no, not everyone thinks of love along with a creator.

You're bull#IN me right?
EVERYONE...thinks of a Creator. Absolutely Everyone.
There is not ONE person on this earth that doesn not think of a creator, and of Love.
Not One person that doesn't. It is absolute....it is one of the few that is absolutely impossible Not to.
This is a governed Law within Consciousness of All Men, of All Humans.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Logic changes. Collectively, Logic changes as a result of people thinking illogically. Whether it be Science etc. Rationale changes by people thinking irrationally.

How does Logic change? Events and "truths" may change - - but logic is a perception. So perception of changed events and "truths" - - may or may not be seen as logical - - but logic remains the same.

Ah - - there is that word Love again. What is Love?

Release - - is what allows knowledge to flow effortlessly.

Like your style.

What is logical always changes, what is illogical always changes.
We have our own perceptions and then of course the Collective.
"Common Knowledge" becomes common knowledge by the people thinking
on the outskirts of the Collective Consciousness and moving it inwards. We all know
that many people out there are not thinking very independently, however, you and I both know
that now more than ever, peoples consciousness is rising to the occasion. What occasion?
For a long time now, people gave up on their own ability to imagine life. For instance, the Scientific
Method alone is based off of images back and forth of observational experiences. Thats just one realm,
but who ever said all these people had the rights to imagine our world for the rest of us?? Who
said they could? It is in each one of our natures to imagine life and create. What we have is a
select few people have been imagining our world here on earth for us, and should we try to imagine
life differently, we have been shut down and shut upped. Medicated, Abused, the list goes on.
A tyranny no more. The light has now taken over, like a thief in the night, and very few know that
this has already happened. This world has always had an owner, it belongs to all the children of God.
And every area of life that can be thought of, is now under their guardianship.
What is imagined now, what is created now, it is no more a free for all for the ones that
once had authority, without many many people being aware of this, what they now will imagine,
is under control and authority of the Truth. Which means, actions will as well be changed and
collectively so. Prophecies of 2012 is not some end of the world of course, however it is
a revelation of human evoloution.

I like that you added, release is what allows knowledge to flow. You're DAMN right girl.
Not many are very willing to go to the extent of putting that into practice- releasing what
they know. See many times we only want to share what we believe is "good", or we
hang on to knowledge believing it is only meant for us, etc etc. There is never
anything wrong with getting things "out" of our "system". Make room, and let our
life live as it is, humbling, and yet it doesn't always appear that way, living that way
of just being who we are, this is the way of true holy people. Liberating.

Love is God. I understand that many people have
given up on Love, due to what they have known about Love in their personal lives. This is not ok.
Nor is it ok that we should walk a path and say we are holding out on finding love with another person.
Lets keep that in context of what I just said above. We have to be honest with ourselves, with our
thoughts and feelings. Never should we give up on experiencing Life. When people on a spiritual
path give up on that part inside of them, they give up on alot of necessary learning. They figure
they can handle changing their minds on just about anything on their spiritual journey, but when
it comes to their heart, they hold out- No, do not do that. There is not a place I cannot go in this
realm that others rationalise for their reasons of keeping to themselves, and the truth is a much
different story. If they knew soo much about Love, they would understand that the biggest risk,
is being able to love everyone equally.

Love is the only thing that is in all things, it is the only power that truly exists.
Nothing can grow without it. To the world it has become an illusion, only to know
that it is the only thing that can actually Live.

edit on 10-10-2010 by chezs because: added a line

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Kick me in the arse and you send me your best?

Well all that didn't need to be in there, don't blame me for wanting it.

And I truly enjoy your posts and think you have some very good things to share, absolutely.

If there is room for you to be yourself, there is room for others to do the same.

Its clear to me that you do understand things of the Holy Spirit. Simply speaking-
there are actually very few people out there that speak of the Holy Spirit without actually
having received the Holy Spirit, it goes close to being hand in hand, or else they do not
feel freely enough to even use the words. However in Church instituitions there is an excpetion
to that rule.

But there is not a need to think that I am not a friend, or someone who is terrible sharing.

There are things I can learn from you and you can learn from me, there is never a person I don't learn from and I would hope you could say the same. I'm someone that actively seeks a way of change, at all times.
edit on 10-10-2010 by chezs because: ......

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

If Love is God and you don't believe in God - - then what?

Yes - Thought is Energy Creating.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by chezs

If Love is God and you don't believe in God - - then what?

Yes - Thought is Energy Creating.

If Love is God and you don't believe in God, you are lying.
I do not believe in Atheists. Atheism is ridiculous, lack of belief in God is impossible. People
share thoughts. Its that simple. And if people say they do not believe in Love, they are lying just
the same.
Most time Atheists contemplate God at an even higher percentage than those that claim to
believe in God. Love is always the measurement. And many Atheists are as well,
very loving people. What does that say? They know of God many times much more
than what is given credit for, and yet many deny belief because they view others
beliefs to be hypocracy to Love. Not because they believe they are superior in Knowledge, that
is most often not the case. The quantum theory came from a Very Devout Christian, Max.
Both his grandparents were as well theology professors etc. And Max Plank had a very
Omnipotent Universal idea and belief in God. Our thoughts of God are always most potent in absolutely
any other area of our minds inventions. Quantum theory has now bled into every other area
of Science. And yet many science oriented people will claim disbelief in God and yet
accept theories of such as quantum physics/mechanics while the foundation was created by a man who had
strong faith in God, which was most potent in his scientific theory which allowed
it to move so freely within every other realm. The foundation of Max Planks belief and Understanding
of God is what made quantum theory what it is. Our foundation of belief in Love and God is what
always makes everything in our life, what it is.
edit on 10-10-2010 by chezs because: ...

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join