It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This thread is dedicated to further discussing the hidden hand message and the Law of One. I've shared my own perspective on a few of HH's answers below.

Feel free to simply discuss or share your own opinions.

HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game. The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the Game, and the less you remember that you're a player, the more "senseless" living becomes. In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here. Understand that, and you will understand the Game.

Those who believe in such things have been deceived from my perspective.

ATS: Something I found extremely interesting is the concept of the Grand Age of Precession being split into five 5,125 year cycles. 3113 B.C., the beginning of the current sub-age was a time of great activity. Is the construction of stone monuments in Western Europe, the Middle-East and Egypt at this time related to the recogniton of this cycle? What was the purpose of Britain's stone circles and Egypt's pyramids? They are more than mere markers of an aeon-change. They must have had some enormous significance. Actually, something I'd most like to know is - Were the builders of these monuments members of the enslaved masses who were trying to understand the nature of existence, or were the builders members of your elite bloodline?

HH: Yes, there is significance in these occurrences, according to the space/time of their happenings. The Group Soul Complex Ra, was the architect of these structures. They were Created from Thought. When one understands and sees that all is Illusion, or Thought, one can "use 'The Force'' to manipulate the illusions. All things, seen and unseen, are inter-connected Life-Force Energy. Once you know what the magician knows, it's not magic. It's a 'tool of Creation'.

Food for Thought: It takes someone to think in order to construct. The structures/monuments were built/constructed like any other structures with assistance/instructions given to those who built them.

Even the elite/bloodlines and secret societies of the world are left in the dark when it comes to things taking place behind the scenes of Earth. The elite have never been running the show even though many believe they do. Most have been taught and told differently with their own bloodline/society/group/belief which is merely another belief. Many would say “They are in the know” about the secrets of Earth, life and the Universe when they are only seeing a grain of sand in comparison to the rest of the picture. The large majority of the elite-bloodlines are unaware of the non-terrestrial presence working behind the scenes of Earth.

we need a very high percentage of Negative Polarity, if we are to achieve a Negative Harvest. In other words, we have to be Self-Service-Centred to an extreme degree, in order to become Negatively Harvested. This is why we work so hard to be as Negatively Polarized as we possibly can be, If we do not make a high enough percentage, we will miss out, and will end up with the majority "luke warm" percentage, that have to go through another Cycle in 3rd Density.

Everyone has their own personalized coloring book in life, each student decides what colors to use and how the picture comes out. Group percentages have nothing to do with where a 'soul' goes in the afterlife. Where a 'soul' goes is based on a 'soul's' life experience according to it's choices/actions. Consequences to earth's actions from wars, human neglect and greed can manifest from the collective but when it comes to a 'souls' life experience – each 'soul' possesses their own personalized coloring book of life. If for example 51% of the world chooses a so called 'negative path' according to one's definition of 'negative path' the remaining 49% do not pay the price for the collective 51% actions. Consequence to action comes for each individual according to their own life experiences/actions.

HH We need a Negative Harvest, so that we can create our 4th Density Earth, and clear our Karmic Record.

There is no way around clearing one's karmic record through other people's actions as suggested above. Consequence to action or (karma) as people define it to be is based on each individual's personal life choices/decisions - experiences/actions.

Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier.

Many of the elite/bloodlines may believe in such a thing, in doing so they have been deceived from my perspective. Every 'soul' occupying the standard model of the human body on Earth are enrolled in the school program and are being tried, purged and tested. Every 'soul' has past dues and debts while continuing down the path of progression. The world elite/bloodlines are not an exception. Every 'soul' born into the world has the discernment of knowing good from evil.

We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately.

Those who believe doing evil to others is good have been deceived from my perspective.

you are not responsible for those around you.

If the world elite are not responsible for those around them why must there be a negative harvest?

Children and those entrusted to a person in this lifetime comes with responsibility of being a parent/family member to them. A person is not responsible for their families actions but the responsibility lies in the relationship.

You and they are all One too,

One in likeness/design but 'they' are not 'you' and 'you' are not 'they.'

in this Density, you are here to work upon yourself.

The students did not come into the world to work upon the world but the world was created to work upon them.

The majority are here to become whatever they choose to become without recollection of who they previously were.

We (as Group Soul Lucifer)

Those who believe they are part of a group soul Lucifer have been deceived from my perspective.

were sent on a "fact finding expedition" as it were, to visit Earth, and meet with Yahweh, to evaluate his planetary Creation Laws, and make suggestions on how best he could help his "offspring" (this is the term I shall use to describe the Souls who comprise the Group Soul) and thusly Yahweh, to progress.

Many world elite believe they are 'in the know' when in reality they know little. Many possess (passed down) so called 'secret' knowledge, scrolls/texts, artifacts, hidden ancient secrets/technology and so on that those behind the scenes have allowed them to have.

that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God".

Earth's occupants believed in the 'Gods' back in those days, 'Gods' with an 'S' as in plural. These Gods would cause the earth to tremble, tempests, quakes, storms,wonders and miracles in the heavens and in the eyes of the people.

HH: As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect.

This can be seen from many perspectives. In HH suggesting there is no right or wrong yet consequence to action it shows there are choices that cause certain consequences to certain actions. Does a consequence to one's action that causes sadness/suffering sound good or bad? Does a consequence to one's action that causes happiness/enjoyment sound good or bad? Based on the consequence to one's actions one can determine one choice from the other.

If you are someone who torturers, rapes, murders and takes advantage of others there is a 'consequences' for those 'actions' or as HH suggests a 'karmic effect' for those actions or 'consequence to action.'

One may come to the conclusion that some things perhaps may not be the best things to do in life due to the consequence for those actions. Such as putting your hand on a hot stove. Everyone must find their own path. Every 'soul' is free to think, choose and act for themselves. Some do not believe in a right or wrong way of living which is their own personal choice/decision/path. The students of Earth must find their own truth. Every 'soul' is free to believe anything they want, even that truth does not exist or that all things are truth, that is for every student enrolled in the program to decide for themselves.

Many may look upon things as not being good or evil, right or wrong, however one thing is certain regardless of one's perspective, there are consequences for actions. Doing harm unto others comes with a consequence. Whether one chooses to label actions and doing harm unto others as right or wrong or neither is their own personal choice/decision.

Doing 'good' unto others and showing 'love' unto those around you makes the world a better place.

ATS: OK, so your family and fellow elites might be as entrapped in the Earthly realm as we are, but why actively propagate and aid the forces of enslavement?
HH: Because that is the part we have been contracted to play, in this game. In order to "win" (or more accurately to be successful in) the Game, we must be as Negatively Polarized as possible. Service to Self in the extreme. Violence, War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more, they serve our purpose. In the Game. The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing"

Many have been deceived in this world. Every 'soul' receives a just and fair consequence for their actions including the elite.

HH: The difference between us and you, in the Game, is that we know that we are "playing"

When it comes to belief and 'in the know' there is little difference between others and the elite, most have been taught to believe in what they believe and truly believe they are 'in the know.' There is little difference between the elite and the many institutions of the world that have been led to believe they are 'in the know.' The majority of the world believes they are 'in the know' with what they believe.

Do you believe that you are 'in the know' when it comes to earth life?
Many of the elite believe they are the queen bee of the hive, an incarnation of the Gods chosen to do whatever they want - little do they know. Here is a link to the hidden hand Q & A: www.illuminati-news.com...
Please keep the discussion on topic.

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm sure you'll get quite a lot of S & F on your thread here. It's nice that you're interested in all of this enough to open it to discussion. But I must say from the outset that your ideas as expressed here, whether for the sake of discussion/debate or not, are as yet very "materialistic", very 3rd density, very mainstream consciousness. HH's words are true. Look for new perspective, greater scope, "the big picture".

Karma isn't what you think it is because your understanding of it very likely comes from documentaries and the like. Once you understand its nature and purpose, but it entails more than you might imagine. Even reading books about Hinduism/Buddhism cannot produce more than a vague understanding. It takes commitment to the task of enlightenment to catch these glimpses. Negativity and positivity are not as you perceive them. As with all things, the nature of the thing produces the effect, not the thing itself.

HH laid everything out for you - or at least enough for you to work with and to gain much needed perspective. Things are not what they seem to be. Look through the lens of Love or, if it suits you better, through the lens of Fear. It's your choice. But without perspective, you won't realize which lens it is. Look "bigger".

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi CosmicEgg,

I respect your opinions/beliefs and thanks for sharing.

If you want to believe in the HH message you are free to do so. What I share comes from my own personal experiences and understanding.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It is vital to look at this material with new perspective, as it is very controversial and delicate for many people who may be new to things of this nature.

Whether the perspectives are "right" or "wrong", to me, is irrelevant, because it enables me to look and see things that I may not have seen before, to see things I alone may not have been able to take note of. That's a good way for me to learn, being introduced to as many perspectives as possible.

ET_Man, I appreciate the energy you have put forth into everything you do, and the perspectives you and other members may counter you with are equally as appreciated and respected.

Having said that, I remember that when I had originally read the HH material, it did not feel/resonate right with me. Truthfully, my focus at the time wasn't to analyze or meditate on it, I was more focused on creating a batter life for myself, and still remains my focus.

This is all I am able to contribute at the moment.

Be In Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Hi Asmus,

Whether the perspectives are "right" or "wrong", to me, is irrelevant, because it enables me to look and see things that I may not have seen before, to see things I alone may not have been able to take note of. That's a good way for me to learn, being introduced to as many perspectives as possible.

That's a good way of looking at it.

The original post is 'as stated' my perspective.

Everyone has their own perspective and everyone must find their own truth/understanding of good/evil - right/wrong if they believe in such a thing.

Thanks for sharing your perspective, I have respect and love for everyone regardless of belief or wherever they may be in life.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Do you have plans to work through more of the HH material, or was it just that little snippit that you wanted to bring into awareness?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Do you have plans to work through more of the HH material, or was it just that little snippit that you wanted to bring into awareness?

Hi Asmus,

Actually I've intentionally avoided answering questions on the HH material for quite some time now on another thread. I finally decided to follow up on it and start a separate thread for discussion.

Originally I was planning on sharing feedback on all of the Q & A's but figured the initial questions in the OP is enough, at least for now. I'm open to further discussing the rest of the hidden hand message.

Hidden Hand Message Q & A:
www.illuminati-news.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I will contribute as best as I can when I have more free time, as I do recall having many questions and concerns when I originally read it, but as I mentioned I didn't intentionally devote much to it.

Many thanks ET_MAN!

Be In Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Bearing in mind that one can only work from one's own personal experience, it would be well to refrain from making declarations of "correct"/"right"/"valid", etc., and "incorrect"/"wrong"/"invalid", etc. By your own admission, you can only comment on that with which you have personal experience. This is exactly the reason to look for more perspective on any given topic.

All things are true, therefore nothing can be false. All things are one thing, therefore nothing is separate from anything else. The only single difference or change in anything is perspective.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi CosmicEgg,

Bearing in mind that one can only work from one's own personal experience, it would be well to refrain from making declarations of "correct"/"right"/"valid", etc., and "incorrect"/"wrong"/"invalid", etc.

The above statement can be applied to hidden hand himself. Based on what hidden hand knows from his own personal upbringing, background and personal life experiences he perhaps should refrain from making such declarations of being correct/right/valid etc. The same can be applicable to you and anyone.

I also clearly state at the top of the original post.

”I've shared my own perspective on a few of HH's answers”

This is to say my own perspective based on my own experiences.

By your own admission, you can only comment on that with which you have personal experience.

That is correct, I can go by what I know of the afterlife through an NDE experience and my own personal experiences/interactions with those behind the scenes of Earth.

This is exactly the reason to look for more perspective on any given topic.

I make it a rule to never close my mind knowing that what most think they know on this tiny grain of sand called Earth is just another tiny grain of sand but then again this is coming from my own perspective based on my own experiences.

All things are true, therefore nothing can be false. All things are one thing, therefore nothing is separate from anything else.

Perhaps you should review your own statement.

"Bearing in mind that one can only work from one's own personal experience, it would be well to refrain from making declarations of "correct"/"right"/"valid", etc., and "incorrect"/"wrong"/"invalid", etc."

Thanks for sharing your opinions and I hope that we can continue to discuss in a respectful and friendly manner.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have always felt it. I prayed for its guidence at an early age. To have King Solomans judgment. I believe I was gifted with judgment. And thats what scares me.

My judgment relative most people is amazing, but I have learned that I have large holes myself. I want to maximize my gifts, but I am lazy at times and yearn for escape. But overall, I am a solid person. I have thought for a long time, "Its easy to be a bad person. There have been trillions of shortsighted banal people throughout history. I want to be one of the few that have lived proud and just lives"

I yearn to know the truth. In my personal life and it the macrocosmic world. I want to litterally feel ascencion through the layers of knowledge.

Coldplay has a lyric
"Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease?"

Thank you ET for your help

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hidden Hand Message Q & A:
www.illuminati-news.com...

Im reading this for the first time now, and it has many similarities with what David Wilcock and others have been saying for decades.

Just an observation.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Those who believe in such things have
been deceived from my perspective.

Suppose a cow asks a rancher, "what is my purpose in life" and the rancher replies, "to give me milk until the slaughter, and then to give me meat."

Is the rancher lying? If the cow believes him, has she been deceived?

Perspective is everything. If you ask the cow what is her purpose in life, you may receive a very different answer.

Hidden_Hand:
The Group Soul Complex Ra, was the architect of these structures. They were Created from Thought.

ET_MAN
Food for Thought: It takes someone to think in order to construct. The structures/monuments were built/constructed like any other structures with assistance/instructions given to those who built them.

Ok, but you might check to see what Ra had to say on this topic.

ET_MAN
If for example 51% of the world chooses a so called 'negative
path' according to one's definition of 'negative path' the
remaining 49% do not pay the price for the collective 51%
actions. Consequence to action comes for each individual
according to their own life experiences/actions.

If the majority of the worlds population decides to spend tomorrow running around murdering and raping people, do you think that might affect you, even if you don't personally participate? Well, if 51% of human souls decide to becomes demons and spend their afterlife eating and destroying worlds...that might also have some effect on those who don't actively participate in it themselves.

Hidden_Hand:
you are not responsible for those around you.

ET_MAN
If the world elite are not responsible for those around them why must there be a negative harvest?

There is no relationship between these things. They might need a negative harvest, but that doesn't mean we do. Kind of like the rancher needs the cow to give him milk and meat.

But this has nothing to do with what I think he meant, which was: "you are not responsible for those around you." If your neighbor decides to participate in a negative harvest, that doesn't need to be your fault. You, more than anyone else, will bear the consequences of your actions. Your neighbor, more than anyone else will bear the consequence of his actions, and neither of you can compel the other to make wise choice. But you can make wise choices yourself. Therefore it behooves you both to pay attention to your own actions, rather than focusing exclusively on the actions of others.

Hidden_Hand:
You and they are all One too,

ET_MAN
One in likeness/design but 'they' are not
'you' and 'you' are not 'they.'

All is One.

ET_MAN
Those who believe they are part of a group
soul Lucifer have been deceived from my perspective.

Why?

ET_MAN
Does a consequence to one's action that causes sadness/suffering
sound good or bad? Does a consequence to one's action that causes
happiness/enjoyment sound good or bad?

Good or bad to whom? Maybe you like pain and suffering.

Are people who enjoy horror movies evil? Are people who enjoy shakespearian tragedy bad? I think the idea here is that all experiences are available, and there's no fundamental basis upon which to evaluate them other than preference. If one is an eternal spirit-being able to incarnate into physical form and experience anything you choose, then experiencing a lifetime of tragedy and horror isn't much different from going to see a zombie movie. Some people enjoy that. But in order for them to enjoy a zombie movie, somebody has to make a zombie movie. In the case of incarnations, that means if you want to experience rape and murder and genocide, you need to have rapists and murderers and maniacs.

Who do you get to play those parts?

Is the actor Anthony Hopkins evil and horrible and bad for having played the part of Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs? Oh, surely there are consquences of his having played that role. But will those consquences have anything to do with damnation or punishment?

Some people liked the movie.

ET_MAN
Doing 'good' unto others and showing 'love'
unto those around you makes the world a better place.

Would the movie Bambi have been made better if the hunter had patted Bambi's mother nicely on the head, then gone home. Roll credits?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Another observation while reading the HH page. None of his prophecies from September 10, 2008, has become true. Here is what was said:

- The Stock Markets will soon complete their controlled demolition. After an initial 'appearance' that the 'bail outs' and 'rescue packages' have steadied the ship, there will be new record lows by the end of the month.

- Our Financial Institutions will later call in all loans. There will be many bankruptcies and foreclosures.

- The only way John McCain will become the next US President, will be if something "happens" to Barack Obama before the election. If there even is an election. If a certain faction get their way, there will not be. Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Our Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery. Whichever side 'wins'; the Family wins. There are many possibilities and alternative 'scripts'. All of them lead toward the ultimate implementation of the overall blueprint of our Creator.

- Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out. I am not high enough up the Hierarchy to know the intimate details of the dates and times that far in advance. There is a 'tree system' in which such knowledge is passed down, as and when it becomes 'need to know'. I would be considered to be a "Regional" leader. Above me, are National and International.

- San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which timelines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out.

- There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Im reading this for the first time now, and it has many similarities with what David Icke and others have been saying for decades.

Just an observation.

Hi Copernicus,

Perhaps you mean David Wilcock.

I'm aware of David Wilcock's position on the hidden hand message having visited his website or the divine cosmos.

From what I've observed of David Icke, he has other beliefs/opinions on the matter.

Appreciate you adding this to the discussion and I hope that we can continue to further discuss.

By the way I will be following up on the David Wilcock video you referred me to within a few days.

Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes, David Wilcock.

Another thing I noticed in the article is this:

"The messages of the Sixth Density Soul Group 'Ra' is the most accurate information in your mainstream circulation at this point in time. It is approximately 85-90% accurate, from what I have seen. "

These are amongst the books that David Wilcock read at a young age. These books are available on Amazon if people want to read them (search for "The law of one").

Impatiently looking forward to your impressions of the 2012 Enigma video by David.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If signing a contract gets some people to the 4th density then I suggest a new contract that states all players who play get to move to whatever dimension they like, win or lose. You get that for participating. After all, it's in the metaphysical contract!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is worth posting here as well I think. Its the ultimate question from the HH information for people who believe the information is true and want to affect the direction of their life in order to reach 4th Positive Density.

How do you choose a Service to others path?

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Be patient with yourself. It will come when it's meant to.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Wow. ET_Man, i actually agree with you on this

Jesus said, "Be careful that you are not deceived.

Deception is the way of it, and i do believe that much evidence that we study is convincing because of the truths, and dangerous because of the deceptions.

In fact, our entire society is based on deception.

We (as Group Soul Lucifer)

They are not deceived, but are deceiving. Portraying themselves (or anything) as "group soul" is a misnomer. The problem is, that the inclusion of the word "lucifer" makes it clear that this is in fact a "demon" which would know very clearly, that he and lucifer have distinct souls. It's a lie, not a mistake.

Goal 1 is to elevate ourselves to be "worthy" of "ascendance". But we can only leave where we are now, by the "grace of God", NOT our own efforts.

All this, LoO and HH etc, is deceptive, it can only take you away from what you really have to focus on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join