It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Arab majority believes nuclear Iran helps Mideast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- The percentage of Arabs who believe a nuclear-armed Iran will help the Middle East situation has doubled since last year.

The annual Brookings Institute poll, released Thursday, found that 57 percent of Arabs think a nuclear-armed Iran will cause a “more positive” situation in the Middle East, up from 29 percent last year.

It is obvious why the Arab puppet regimes (US puppet Master) wants Iran gone, because they slowly see the truth.

I don't see Iran pursuing a nuclear weapon, because it is true, the only thing nuclear weapons are used for today, is bullying, harassment, and terrorism.

That is basically it.

There is no use for nukes in today's age.

It is a weapon which can only be used to kill civilians, and innocent people.

Simply a weapon of terror.

I can't say much more than that.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Great find. I posted this poll a few weeks ago that showed, in essence, that the majority of Israelis didn't have an issue with it either. So that about covers the entire Middle East? No need to go to war?

Most Israelis could live with a nuclear Iran: poll

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Noticed that many of the headlines regarding this poll focus on another aspect of the poll.

Iran gains as Arabs' Obama hopes sink

Poll: Obama standing sinking in Arab countries, not just Israel

Poll: 64% of Arabs disappointed in Obama

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
MAD worked in the Cold War, we're still here. Why wouldn't it work for the middle east? The only problem I see is that Israel doesn't want to lose it's big edge.

Let's face it, if Iran nuked Israel who would back them? No one and they know that. Ajadanutjob just speaks to be heard. Like Little Kim. Iran isn't going to nuke Israel. They'd be the world's pariah and they know it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
MAD worked in the Cold War, we're still here. Why wouldn't it work for the middle east? The only problem I see is that Israel doesn't want to lose it's big edge.

Let's face it, if Iran nuked Israel who would back them? No one and they know that. Ajadanutjob just speaks to be heard. Like Little Kim. Iran isn't going to nuke Israel. They'd be the world's pariah and they know it.

I like your avatar, but not your ignorance.

Iran never said they will nuke Israel, infact they are not even after nukes, as evidence suggests

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yes, Israel would hate that. Their people wouldn't though, it seems.

What you mention about it being highly doubtful that Iran would ever "nuke" Israel is very true and very logical. They know they'd be obliterated too. All of this is what makes it so very obvious that what the U.S. and Israel are doing is trying to play geopolitics based on lies, speculation, and crystal ball, none of which stand up or add up to a reasonable or rationale discussion.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
SandF
I am so glad someone pointed out that the constantly repeated mantra that everyone is against Iran so the globalist description must be correct, is spurious.

Since the early years of the last century there has been a concerted effort to install radical Islamic rulers in the middle east to prevent the people there from achieving 1st world nation hood.

Any beacon of enlightenment in the mid east must be prevented or destroyed.
Radical religionists already believe in things that couldn't possibly be true and so are the easiest to manipulate and motivate, and the cheapest to use as weapons or tools.

If the patriots of all these different groups were to unite against the common enemy the globalist elite, then the globalist elite would be done...
After generations of work this the last thing they want.

good post Oozy

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is actually pretty big news under the other headlines the MSM is putting on it, with the Obama slant.

This is a related story about the relationship between the Arab countries and Iran. Israel is the enemy of their enemy, Iran. It's complicated.

The Enemy of My Enemy

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This is actually pretty big news under the other headlines the MSM is putting on it, with the Obama slant.

This is a related story about the relationship between the Arab countries and Iran. Israel is the enemy of their enemy, Iran. It's complicated.

The Enemy of My Enemy

Actually this is due to the failures of the US (and the Arab puppet regimes), rather than Iran being the enemy of Israel.

The Arab puppet regimes obviously declare Israel as their enemy to appease the public. The issue of Palestine is huge in the Arab world, the Arabs just realized that other nations in the world given the chance can solve the problem much faster than the US (with agenda) and their own governments which are nothing but puppets.

new topics

top topics

join