It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West "Power" music video the creepiest music video ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
consequenceofsound.net...

If you ever doubted the luciferian/Masonic ties to the music industry watch this. My girlfriend and I just saw this on MTV and I literally watched with my jaw on the floor. This was the creepiest thing I have EVER seen on tv.

So much symbolism I can't even take it all in.

Holy crap!!!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ah watch what? all that the link does is go from one spot to the next no video? any other sites? thought you should know.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry I'm on my iPhone as I'm at my gfs place. I'll continue to look for it. If anyone could find a link in google it would be much appreciated.

I promise this will be a topic on all the forums by the morning. I'll continue to look for it

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That isnt creepy, its just incendiary attention seeking rubbish.

That guy is just a tool trying to appeal to the bottom of the food chain. trying desparately to be controversial, offensive and cryptic all at once.

Amazing what passes for talent these days.

Its so easy to offend the religious too, like shooting fish in a barrel.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.vevo.com/watch/kanye-west/power/USUV71001422

so you didn't find it creepy at all? I think to the mass populace the symbolism would go straight over their heads. I know it would have gone over mine a few years ago.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
no talent....great video production.....the subject matter never came through in the vid, just the awful lame no rymin' non singer lyrics

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Totally innocuous. I loved it with the vocals stolen from Afromerica by Continent Number 6 (love that song) and it sounds like Ozzy;s cover of the King Crimson song "21st century schizoid man"

There is actual offensive stuff out there... this is fluff.,

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Mr. Kanye West is an idiot. Rap is a joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Lots of symbolism, none of which I recognize. I do, however, see lots of balance in the video. The only thing `off-center` was Kanye and the sitting angel beneath him. It's creepy but at least the video was short enough to enjoy. Creepy? Maybe. But it's entertainment nonetheless. (Feeling wordy, tonight).

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nah it's not...

Ever see THRILLER?????

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nipsy Russel has more talent then this guy. And he is a better Rapper too.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yawn....... I was expecting much more that that drivel. Slick enough video.....with pseudo symbolism. I think an Avatar episode has more symbolism.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
That isnt creepy, its just incendiary attention seeking rubbish.

That guy is just a tool trying to appeal to the bottom of the food chain. trying desparately to be controversial, offensive and cryptic all at once.

Amazing what passes for talent these days.

Its so easy to offend the religious too, like shooting fish in a barrel.

you are 100% correct. Its trendy now in hip hop to talk about illuminati and the NWO and everything. And given how hip hop beats everything to death, it'll be trendy for many years to come.

in more interesting news, Dr Dre is supposedly making a hip hop concept album about either the galaxy or the solar system, I cant remember which.
maybe rappers will start rapping about planets and all after they hop on that band wagon. Of course they'll have to learn the NAMES of the planets first

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaGhostHunter
Nipsy Russel has more talent then this guy. And he is a better Rapper too.

isn't it Nipsy Hustle?

my bad, Nipsey Hussle

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Totalstranger]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
First of all, holy hell, the song is only 90 seconds long? That aside, the song wasn't that good, and the music video was crappy. Didn't really see how it was creepy, I mean there wasn't much going on. Its just his usual "I think im god" symbolism.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
thank you for sparing me the watch this video of hwo to make wodrs rym g't mo tie'em do moe' thin'ngs t'en do 'th 'ing hows that for rap and i give no crap to all that, just spend my time looking for the doe to fill my crib with mr nib, dont need no chill from mindless frill, turn on the net and chat on this here thread, now don't drop dead from a chill, take a pill, advice from a friend named Phil.BTW never did watch the video.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

wow...

pure crap..

can i have my 90 secs back?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I always thought Tool had some of the creepiest music videos. Those things will freak you out.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Rap isn't crap. Every genre has it's fair share of bull out there.

Anyways, the song is actually 3 full verses, but for some reason the video was cut down to one. Don't know why, but he did mention that this wasn't a music video but a moving piece of art. I took it as weird, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Kanye West has to aggrandize himself with this pseudo-occult nonsense because he's a talentless hack and can't sell albums on the quality of his music. In short:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b7d82ab1bee.jpg[/atsimg]

TheAssoc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join